Assassins Creed Unity is actually the ultimate assassins creed game in terms of game play and setting that was held...

Assassins Creed Unity is actually the ultimate assassins creed game in terms of game play and setting that was held back by bad writing and game breaking bugs.

Good I'm glad more people are starting to see Unity was actually a good AC probably even one of the best.

The missions made you feel like an actual assassin learning about your target and planning your attack. Oh and fuck Syndicate

ok

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and not call this bait for board quality's sake.
Why is it better than say, Assassin's Creed 2?

It was held back by everything. Unity was garbage.

One day I'll get around to play a couple of these games.
I assume 1-3, brotherhood, black flag and unity are the only ones bothering with?
I've got the time to kill and bandwidth to waste.

First one is very boring and repetitive.
2 picks up because it has an interesting setting and characters. Brotherhood is meh, I remember not liking it despite getting it for free.
Dunno about the others

1, 2, and Brotherhood are the only ones you should bother with. Play 4 only for if you want to sail the high seas.

3 has a fantastic opening segment that really reels you in, and then you get a switcheroo and are stuck with the most insufferable protagonist in the entire series doing boring ass shit the rest of the game

Unitys issue was it was to ambitious Unity came out a while ago but it looks better than Syndicate and probably Origins too.

Unity actually changed a few things made a better combat system that didn't rely on pressing the counter button 24/7 for insta kills anymore Changed the parkour mechanics to look and feel better and had the best customization in the series where you could be a gunslinger assassin,a heavy axe assassin, or an alchemist assassin who uses alot of poison.

Not to mention as another guy said the missions went back to AC1 style of doing missions and improved them heavily where in order to kill a target you must plan out a strategy to do it.

Connor is actually not that bad when these 2 exist

The entire assassins creed series is worthless irrdeemable trash.
I don't care if you got impressed by the shitty basic piracy in IV, it's still a shitty series.

Dubs of truth

You guys remember pic related?
It's a fucking cardboard box in the middle of the city, not even hidden away. One of the lowest effort easter eggs I can remember. Made me really confused when I found it

Sounds fair

Yeah I know its not the best of series but its like burger king you know its bad for you but every once in a while a quick play though is not gonna hurt you

I remember this though

I played this recently and I guess the bugs were cleaned up because it ran okay on the ps4 version. The environments were good, the characters were not. The gameplay was alright for asscreed games, but I've grown to not like the way weapons and equipment are acquired, treasures sitting in the open is stupid. More and better stealth mechanics are needed. I usually by them used when they are under 5 dollars because the company is so infested, and in this case it was about right for bang for buck. I liked roaming around France back then, but wouldn't want to return, it was nice to see the country before it was ruined.

Discussing shit games is bad, especially when there is about 28 games in the series released over 10 years.

you're right. i played it on a very high end pc. it was the closest to himan Assassins creed ever got.

many of the missions were this person is in this area … kill them.

jump cut to AC:syndicate were every major kill feels like it was pulled right out of an uncharted game. it was a huge step back and everyone ate it up because their shitty systems could run the game.

hitman*

Don't bother with 1. Literally don't bother. 2 and Brotherhood are the best AssCreed games, buy Blackflag is great as well, it's just a pirate game instead. Skip 1 because it's more of a tech demo for the engine with gameplay PADDED TO SHIIIT. AssCreed 3's problem is that, while all the other games have cool-ass historical cities to leap around, 3 only has forests and colonial Boston. The forests are shit because you can't see the "paths" you can climb and run on, and the cities don't have the big giant sprawling metropolis that are fun to leap around like a super hero.

Rogue is also nice if you want more of black flag.

Only reason it ever became popular in the first place was because you could climb buildings and look at the cool graphics.

It was never a good game.

Well there was that unlockable outfit in Metal Gear Solid 4. It's probably a call back to that granted a lazy one.

Alright