GranBrown Fantasy - /gbfg/

夏祭り
Edition

LEGFEST IS HERE WITH FREE DAILY 10 DRAW! SSR rates are doubled until 8/04(JST).

August Event Schedule
7/31-8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9-8/15 - Five Flower of Fates (Rerun)
8/16-8/23 - Unite and Fight (Water)
8/24-8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31-9/?? - New Scenario Event

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf7Dd8n3X1g
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13764
gbf.wiki/Yodarha_(SSR)
exhentai.org/g/38169/de1df3ac1e/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5jimIXPiQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need more chocolate qts!

Free draws a shit. A SHIT.

tell me about it.

Another shit draw, but.
Last check and ready for lift off.

good luck

This is all I got with 86 draws. A least I was able to draw an earth character before GW.

Godspeed, kid.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

A sad end to my 10-roll daily legfest streak.

Drusilla is a cute

SOIYA!

Another day of freebies; another day of shit…alt scored Scathacha.

Drusilla's dirt.

I made 114 draws from crystals and tickets this legfest, +40 free draws (154 total) somehow no summer izmir. Last time I made draws was during the golden week, about 50 + the free ones.

These are my SSRs and carbuncles. I still have a lot of story chapters and free quests to do. I'm planning to spark for next year and I'm not spending any money for anything.
Will I survive future HL content with these? I'm guessing if I farm now a fire grid I won't be a liability in RQ.

your earth and water are 10/10 while fire is almost goty if only because of Shiva and Yuel, are are fine

Yeah, you have three elements with one of them being of the two (supposedly) easiest to grind (Earth). You also have the best fire summon and a lot of good characters to feed off of it.

Just unlocked this girl…
What kind of character is this besides incredibly cute?

She's a goblin. Her fucking name gives it away.

SOIYA!

Summer Gobu when?

F

The way I see it she finally took pity on me after giving me so many silver moons.

SOIYA!

What elements should I be focusing on? I started with Izmir and quickly fell in love with her damage. But I realized later how easy she can die, especially off-element.
Nemone has been carrying my water co-ops quests while Ayer is slowly getting better than her DPS-wise. Summer Vira seems like a nice addition to the team.
Lecia carried some Xeno Vohu NMs and this legfest I got all those fire SSRs at once, slowly becoming my strongest element.

I heard fire is pretty weak compared to other elements. Dark, earth and water are the strongest whale elements. I heard some controversy over light and the damage potential but I'm guessing it's compared to hades/titan/varuna builds.
I watched this vid to see how Ult Baha raids are: youtube.com/watch?v=uf7Dd8n3X1g . Considering I have Ferry should I focus on getting Tweyen along with Fif and start focusing on maining light like this guy? Can it work with Luminiera instead of Zeus?

My light and dark teams are currently trash but it's better than nothing. I can potentially farm celeste in the future due to my onyx carbuncles but luminiera seems to be a pain.

I know there's a rainbow meta getting pushed more and more. I'm just wondering if I can work with light or become a full fire main and then focus on earth and water.

Mission accomplished, Zooey secured.
Compiling mission report.

I wanted a bonus Korwa too, I can't have everything I guess.

Bitchin'

Final legfest free 10-draw dailies body count (ignore Carren).

Debuff machine.

Hmm…so today's the last day of leg fest; looks like I better hurry and grind out 1k crystals and hope lady luck shines down on me one last time.

Whichever the three you want but if you start with Earth, you can easily jump over to Water and then Fire. Since you don't seem to have anything to form a wind team; you won't need Fire element as much.

Light and Dark are the hardest elements to make a grid for because of shit drop rates. Get a grid for one of the four basic elements so you can do actual damage in the Light/Dark raids. By the time you score everything you need to obtain two Eternals; you can get at least one of the basic grids finished.

If you do fate episodes for those crystals you better make some popcorn if you plan to read them.

It's either those, main story, or the current event I've been slacking on so I'm only about halfway through its story. My only weakness is being unable to skip through stories though if I'm in a big enough rush I'll probably make a note of who to watch later in the journal.

what about sidestories?

How long are those? Haven't touched them yet.

very short if you skip the cutscenes, maybe you can get 300 crystals from each one + boss/trophy fights for more

1k crystal, or 20 quest, side-quest, fate story.
Godspeed user.

Also got a 4th Vampi-chan knife. I guess she likes me

weird thing I noticed about sparks is how most people get Sarunan in them

I wonder if it would be related to some decimal/rounding probability not shown.
Like he has some 0.0372% of being chosen vs someone else at 0.0368% of being chosen.

Summer SSR Sevilbarra when?

When he joins the SOIYA group.

in your dreams buddy, tall muscular older men only

Also for the record:
- 18 Bronze moon
- 11 Silver moon
- 4 Gold moon

Thank god. Last day of legfest and the free draw finally gives me izmir. I was thinking I'd have to waste my spark crystals

Here's my hail this legfest

Forgot the picture

So for the legfest free rolls I got:

Summer Izmir
This crossbow potato I've never heard of
3 gold moons
2 bronze moons

Coulda been worst.

I'm happy with my Legfest pulls, though I was hoping for Izmir.

I did pretty decent. I finally have more than one water SSR character so I no have to run a team of idols + idol potato.

The characters other than S. Izmir aren't very useful for me, but Varuna and Garula are nice.

I'm happy I got Yiggy but I wish I got some more cute girls from this free event
Can't really complain about free…

Gobu Mage is pretty cute for an SR

we still have 3 more days of 10 draws (then free 1 draws) to get more cute girls. It's just the limiteds and summer characters that will be leaving

The summer characters won't be leaving though.

Fucking finally.

I may be able to spark if I can keep up farming crystals

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?
It's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the brown pill today!
Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.

oh really? cool.

I used ny crystald on both of my accounts and the most notable thing is that I got enough tropical punches to fully uncap it. No Izmir never Izmir.

I haven't seen reginald in a long time.

That didn't take long.

I feel sorry for this guy who hosted Chev HL.

Don't. If the host is capable enough they can solo Lumi HL (at least until the last 25%) as long as everyone else chips in debuffs.

I bought two 10-rolls yesterday
neither contained an SSR

That's approximately $50 at current exchange rates, user.

I know
I also bought the mahira skin the other day
I don't even own mahira

Thank you for keeping this lewd game alive, user.

never buy normal rolls. Start dash and suptix are the only good deal if you want to spend money.

Jesus, even bea would bully you

I buy all of those too
I have a lot of disposable income

I did that too user
you are not alone
also got no SSR
I know normal rolls are shit but I did it anyway

I'm planning on whaling when summer beato comes out

I want her so bad

I'm more disappointed than anything else anons. Giving money to Cygames on an update that introduces censorship is perhaps the worse thing you could be doing.

Have some backbone and send a message.

Wait what? Censorship? What exactly did I miss recently?

Does anyone else wish they had a Vyrn? I really wish I had a mini dragon friend that flew around.

Izmir's magnanimous cleavage being censored.

Get out of here, Katalina

You missed Albert's work going down the drain.
He's been depressed ever since Korwa paid off Cygames so that they censored his pride and joy.
Anyone got that image of Albert scribbling furiously over a work desk followed by a picture of the Paizuri Sister's uniform (being worn)

She designed Carren's summer wear, I seriously doubt censorship was the motivation for Izmir's swimwear change. Business rivalry, more like. :^)

Jealousy more likely.

But user
I already have a vyrn

I'm envious. Give him a hug.

Albert should stick to Shadowverse and embrace the DFC. At least he's a lot more appreciated (by Royal/Sword craft, at least) in that universe. With apologies for the reddit-tier pic related.

Hotglue him, its the only way to repent your sins and webm it.

nigga that's gay

If you dont do it you will be a faggot and everyone will bully you.

I haven't spent a dime yet and who knows when beato makes a comeback

Unlike merchandise, pictures are free to save user.

That's the one, thanks.

Izmir got a costume "improvement"
No underboob window and her shorts are now longer which exposes less of her belly

Earth grid fully leveled up, now to work on my fire and water grids.

Where's that second vohu harp? You're not applying your autism fully

You guys have inspired me to fix my shit

I've been saving to spark since I started playing this game.
I have no idea why anyone would draw without sparking. Its got to be the worst feeling in the world doing a 10-part draw and getting absolute shit.
Within my first 77 single tickets I only drew 1 SSR, and I went through 10 10-part draws before finally getting an SSR
Only counting today, my SSR draw rate is 3.85%. Including the past three days its 5%.
at least I got the game breaking nigger

No, the worst feeling is when you draw 100 times and get absolute shit.

Beyond that, there are holiday exclusive versions of characters, new shiny character bonus, and the thrill of drawing.

I austimed out to Fenrir who never gave me the 2nd bow drop before Xeno Vohu came out, and my potion supply was devastated.

I'm sure Fenrir will make it up to you in a few months time when she becomes a playable character

So how's the 1/2 ap farm going, anons?

Zoeey restored the balance and gave you shit draws

Working on my next 2 jewtenshoes. Gotta decide between Siete, Nio, Quatre, and Six.

Was busy with various stuff, completely forgot about the 1/2 ap farming.
Will do that with the new characters.

Battleship jenkins 627E97B8

I will admit I don't know how to spark. I have like 86

You can spark a character by buying them with 300 sparks, sparks reset on each draw promotion (every 4 days), so when people say they are saving for a spark, they are saving 300 draws so they can have 300 sparks to buy the character they want.

You hoard your draws until the character you want is in the draw pool.

Should clarify myself better. You wait until you have 300 draws and the character you want is in this.

I'll miss you legfest, we had our ups and downs but you came through for me in the end.

Since you drew her, Elmelaura's zenith passive works well for R quest auto farming. She passively gives attack up and heals for 300 at the start of every turn

Thank you that's useful to know, I haven't even started doing R quest farming yet so that's a big help user.

How many Auberons should I hold onto for a Varuna grid with 2 fimbuls?

1-2, depending on your other weapons (none, if you're a whale with a full Margulis grid).

I fucking hate you all.
Main got Nezha, Medusa, Titan, and an Apollo for summons.

Summer characters last until the 30th.

I'd want a Vyrn just as much as I'd want that Piakchu from "Hey you Pikachu".

> mfw the CCS collab is real
wut

At least you got something. All I got was R Lowain and R Walder for summer.

CLAMP did say they were going to make a sequel to Cardcaptor.

At least it'll be better than that Samurai Shodown collab, right?

All right, which one of you is it?

So distracting.

[old men omoshiroing at incredible speed] they increased ougi cap to 1.7M

Wait, sequel or the continuation that's probably out right now?

It's that nigga over there.

That makes 3 ice swords. I swear this game is now taunting me over the censorship bullshit just to make the gaijin even more fucking mad.

What am I meant to with triple SSRs, by the way? Is it worth making the 2-star uncap or should I just just reduce them?

keep for a varuna grid maybe?

Depends on the SSR. Certain weapons can be FLB'd to become a decent to very strong weapon.

In any case I'd keep them in crate for now until I'm 100% sure what I want to do with them, if I were you.

Personally I keep everything from the gacha in my crate and only take something from there when I need it, such as placing something in a grid or reducing. I don't reduce SSR gacha weapons unless I really need those weapon stones because you never know what revamp might happen in the future and what gacha weapons might get buffed.

I keep even R weapons there and take them out whenever I get a new weapon that I wanna use and upgrade the first few skill levels using those weapons.

Seem somewhat basic and it's a new character, so no 4-star for while. I guess I'll grid one and hang on to the others for now.

I welcome our new delicious brown cat overlords

Worse it's an old man figure

Now I know what it feels when anons repost a picture you made 5 days late from the request.

Wanna talk about disappointing Legfests?
After eating shit for 2 and catching up a bit on the third, I've finally decided it's not worth it, and I'll just spark.

Also, these are my free 10 rolls so far.

so the assassin+ougi buff just got rverted because it was too strong
really reminds me of HRT days

I can't say it's been bad for me. I was on the verge of sparking, but changed my mind and just went with the free rolls and got these guys.

uno could deal up to 3 M auto , that multiplicated for 3 and counters too

They are still forcing chrone for this? Well at least I can run this shit using penguin and Slimjet

Is there a Holla Forums crew in this game? Need to get an invite for this pinboard.

There's 4, leave your ID and someone will scout you.

ID: 18080809

Scouted, check your ingame mail.

Nigga you got good shit. All 3 ssr characters you got are very good and S.Ayer is pretty strong for an SR.

Less than 15 minutes until everyone gets a Lucifer but me

I'll be getting a Zephyrus, thank you very much.

Calling dibs on Clay Golem.

You'll need those quartz for your wind guns.

But I already have Lucifer.

I'm not complaining.

Yesterday was great, so I didn't expect much today, but come on Cygames, would it kill ya'll for the single SR to be a dark summon I could reduce? I don't need another Hydra.

So I have 120 bath oils. Should I even bother using them? Not much else from the drawboxes.

Ya'll bakas, they could drop a new summer chara tomorrow

People will think I rolled shiva and started to ticket fire characters.

I really needed a summon. I'm using Dark Flame Scion on about half my elements.

Today's roll

So, how good are these two

Shit, you are better off reducing

Feena and Sutera are pretty good wind charactrs. Sutera is a very nice SR and Feena is an okay SSR. Not top tier but nothing to be sneezed at.

Feena is good now with her skill perk, not top tier but a solid attacker worth keeping around.

Rate my free draws
I started playing 4 days ago

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

lady Grey becomes great at 100 but that will take a long, long time.
Metera is good but not the very top tier.
Sara is the best tank in the game hands down and an amazing character for all levels of play, also a cutie.
Izmir is great.

Can't speak to the rest other than their decent SSR characters and a massive boost to getting you started into the game and being able to progress much quicker and smoother.

For four days in that's an amazing set of pulls.

17478161 is my friend id if anyone wants to gib crew invite, rank 23 and have been playing for like a month so i'm not total garbage but am also retarded

Sent invite, check your ingame mail.

Yeah, but it's gonna be fujobait.

Just a bunch of + marks with alt getting Redluck.

Only thing it could be is Seigfried so no skin off my back. I need a summon that's not crappy without a MLB/FLB.

I don't know which I want more, a 5th star cor Cerberus or a playable Fenrir.

okay I'm lying, I really want playable fenrir

never ever

Never ever.

Did everyone remember to send a tweet/email/letter/ICBM at Cy today telling them to unfuck this shit.?

FOR FUCKS SAKE

IS 8-4 TRASNLATING THIS SHIT?

Shitty accents are in so whoever is may be a fan of their work.

Some more Grand Blues were translated

I died at this one

one more

Soriz is a huge pervert but the translators keep turning his perverted lines into dumb puns.

Why is Herja so great?

Bea is for hard bully and rape, not loving headpats.

I think you mean light bully and handholding.

爆発参するがいい.

Over the fucking line

She is for physical and emotional abuse that leaves her a broken shell of a person.

She's for sex in the missionary position for the purpose of reproduction, with the lights on, while calling her cute the whole time just to see her blush! With leglock at the end!

YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Jesus Christ that is fucked up, I threw up a bit reading that. Why can't you rape and torture like a normal well adjusted person?

Bully zoi
6F9F2FEC

Was almost at the end actually, some other guys showed up and did her in.

Why are you linking raids that are almost dead and open to nips then?

Someone else opened it, and I don't think it was to the nips, otherwise it would have filled up instead of capping at 20 people.

Surprise Ticket Announced, up in 5 hours.
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13764

only a few days after the livestream. Why didn't they just announce it would be coming then?

They wanted people to meet the viewership numbers/watch the programme.

cygames got rid of suptix they said
there's never gonna be another suptix, they said.

Does this look about right?

for guild wars? Yep, except lose the rotb dagger. They changed gw so you don't need it anymore

get red of the queen's stinger and honor dagger, replace both with ygg swords.
wurst hammer is not good either but if you have nothing else its ok.

I know, I just had it in my grid since I was using the current event to increase, Cagliostro, Arulumaya, Hallesena, and De La Filles levels while getting extra honors. If I'm lucky I'll score one more sword to replace it instead of one of the omega staffs I have. Gonna try to raise them all up to SL5 at least.

Everything I have for it in second pic.

This is a vanilla zone, user!

Speaking of earth grids, this is mine but legfest blessed me with Ayer and I've seen mention of Yugu bows to be put into the grid with him. Is this a thing I should be doing? If so what do I replace?

You'd be doing water damage, user

Pretty sure that's a skin, m8

Yeah that's a skin, sorry wasn't paying attention when I took the screeny it was like 6am at the time.

oh yeah, nvm me then

F2637568 GO

Thanks for the Champion merits

For fucks sake.

At this point I'm not sure what's 4chan's goal anymore. Good thing this place exists.

Wish a mod would ban you from here too tbh.

You should stay there. We don't want you here

Thank you for the reminder of how cucked cuckchan is, though

you should stop reading 4chan's /gbfg/

SUPTIX NIGGAS

Get the fuck out, you double nigger.

Noice.

she bad

Cool, give me money

Reminder not to suptix Izmir. Take a stance against censorship.

I thought they buffed her a while back?

only Light Io got buffed

Don't suptix at all. Giving them money right after Izmir is rewarding that behavior.

Suptix or not the vast majority of players are japanese. They don't care about this. Even if all gaijins would unite by not paying a dime on their game until the issue gets fixed it would still not affect cygames financially enough to make a statement.
Non-JP whales on the other hand could make a small dent to their income. But people who suptix are most likely the ones who aren't whales to begin with.

What the fuck am I reading.

Listen, it's simple. It's either you reward Cygames for censorship, or you don't. It may be a drop in the pond. It may be fucking nothing. But it's as simple as do or don't do.

buying or not buying the suptix does not reward nor punish cygames; even if you don't buy it in protest, they have no way of knowing that because you have not told them for what reason you are protesting buying them. They'll simply see the miniscule amount of people who usually buy suptix didn't buy a suptix, and move on.

Like I said, it's that's simple.

Excuse me, that logic is wrong. Even if they don't know that you're protesting, you should hold up:
If you were to buy NOW that people are protesting, instead of LATER when people aren't, you'll give the impression that there is no problem as "people are still buying".

Don't do stupid.

There is no concept of reward or punishment if you do not tell them, and when they do it again, and you don't buy a suptix again, they will still have no idea why you didn't buy a suptix, and then they will assume there is no problem, you just don't want to buy a suptix anymore.

If people don't buy they still don't know what the problem is because you never told them. Even if you're mad about censorship they have no way of knowing that if you haven't told them, it isn't enough to not just buy from them if you're a paying customer, you have to let them know why you're no longer a paying customer for them.

You realize both nip and English players are complaining?

Sometimes it's just the principle of the thing. At the very least, you won't be supporting censorship.

The f2p market revolves around the 5% or less of the playerbase that spends most of their monthly income on a videogame. And the numbers are usually in the thousands. Every company tries to snag those type of players for themselves with all kinds of tactics such as p2w elements, gambling addition or simply waifus.
The rest of the money a company receives is a bonus. This bonus doesn't even cover the full monthly costs to keep the game alive (staff salary, maintenance cost, server upkeep cost etc.) Unless that staff is made out of 2 people see Haven and Hearth or the playerbase is gigantically high, active, and is willing to spend on the game like it's a subscription. And like I said in a previous post the population is mostly japanese that might not even be aware of the issue, let alone care.

You can't just blindly make an internal protest about abstaining from buying. The boycotting must reach cygames' ears and then followed up by a decrease in their monthly revenue.
If each person who spends money regularly on granblue all of a sudden sends an email explaining they won't buy anything due to the censorship, that's more efficient and can make a change rather than going on an anonymous image board spreading awareness. You should spread awareness to the mainstream not here.
I haven't spent any money and I don't plan to spend any sum of money, so regardless if this censorship issue is resolves or not they won't get anything from me.

I hope you can give some kind of source for that.

SOIYA

per request

This is why I can't bring myself to drop any ducats on this. Up until now, I have been spending on this game on the rationale that they've been treating me well (I've gotten some of the best characters for free, as well as a number of other good things–and I know how badly an F2P/P2W game company can treat a player).

This censorship cannot be considered "treating one's customers well". It is, instead, flagrant and senseless duplicity, the sort you'd imagine should not be rewarded in the business world. Can someone give me their contact info? I'm going to do as suggested here, and contact them regarding my decision not to spend any further on a company who would mistreat paying customers.

Kinda, the english website Cygames has does not deal with this sort of thing butat the very least they were kind enough to point out where, just remember
SPEAK IN NIP

My command of the Japanese language is scant, but I'll still do my best. I've already drafted something short but meaningful (and hopefully efficacious) for their Twitter post about the Ticket.

A69732F0
Zooey at full health this time

Nevermind, some dumbass opened to the nips

When all else fails, speak in pictures.
You should know how to use this image.

Remember to turn this setting off when your hosting Zooey/Bahamut in the Settings -> Gameplay Settings option menu.
I really wanted that chance of the blue sky crystal

By the way, folks, this is why we have to learn Japanese.

Those faggots from San Francisco, Williamsburg, Toronto, Seattle, and other such hives of hipster scum and villainy are learning so that they may continue usurping and subverting our hobbies and interests until there's nothing left for us.

If anyone tells you you can't do it, if anyone tells you that you can't learn Japanese, they're almost certainly from one of those places–they might as well be, as far as we are concerned. We have to fight them, or get stepped on.

Sage for post correction.

Sorry buddy, but again I'm just the messenger, the host is a friend of mine. We've told him to turn it on next time

I would never use such an image; it does not reflect how I deal with business entities. I never throw moderation and caution to the wind, no matter how much I may like what a company has to offer. The lot of them are just waiting to exploit me the same way they exploit normalfags who throw their money at anyone who waves something shiny in their faces.

Besides, I never liked Futurama. Simpsons became garbage after a while, too.

Does anyone know if the skill level on the Baihu staff effects the hostility portion? Is it always 20 hostility?

Utterly nothing today.

I think I've just been memed on by the game.

Bronze moon and a +1 mark, didn't even bother taking a screenshot

LEGFEST WAS A LIE
Only pulled bikini SSRs outside legfest (no, Walder and Lowain shouldn't count
). Yesterday was Cerberus (okay, not a Summer character, but still, bikini), and today Grand Io (still not a Summer character, but just look at that fine loli ass).

New CCS will be airing by October, just in time for the GBF collab. The other collab (Touken Ranbu aka. Sword Boys the gatcha the animation) on September is timed to happen at the end of that anime's broadcast. I'm actually curious how CLAMP is going to make a CCS sequel, both the anime and the manga ended on a satisfactory AND conclusive note. The CCS world is actually set in the X world, complete with Megucca levels of suffering? Or Sakura hits puberty (Sakura Tange has been doing spicy roles since her original goodmoto stint after all, including GBF's favorite ojii-chan)?

Why was this roll better than all the ones I had during legfest.

My pulls have been good for the past week, compared to last legfest where I only got DAO from 70 pulls.

…Oh wait, this IS Summer Io. Nuts, I needed a Light character, not another Fire one as my hot chicks team is essentially done.

Oh well, at least Io has a nice loli ass.

Dubs don't lie, Lolibutt best butt.

The new CCS picks up exactly where the old one ended, with her reuniting with Syaoran. Sakura is now a middle schooler, strange going things happen with her Cards, new one appears, and so it goes.

Well nothing interesting today

Summer Sara is pretty good, also both great dick picks.

Would this be viable with a normal earth grid?

do you have yaia?

So, it really is Sakura hits puberty, and finally realizes why Tomoyo keeps dressing her up in lewd outfits?
…Oh, man, Korwa + Lunalu meets Tomoyo sounds like a glorious disaster in the making.

Yes

you can use her instead of sara

Where are you when we need you Hitler Sama?

time to time i see on raids battles the message

"C.A. Bonus 999999 DMG"

what the hell is this skill? i saw people with different classes and different ranks be able to use such thing.

yoda ougi with 3 stacks

gbf.wiki/Yodarha_(SSR)

Wouldn't the Bahamut dagger give me a better over all bonus than the sword? I mean ideally I would want SSR Sara in there, but as a filler would SR work?

So… Do I need to know how to use Paypal or Google apps payment if I need to buy suptix in a future?

run double baha until you coda one of em

i see thanks

also more hp is good even if the game promotes damage centric builds

Defensive characters are bad. SR Sara isn't even a good defensive character.

tell that to uno

That's just because he's not a Husbando or a Waifu.
His moveset is pretty grand not that I'll make him anytime soon

that graph just says me people don't play water

Why would you make Feower if you don't play water?

Ayyyy.

cause people playing water are raging homos uno is by far the strongest tank AND attacker for water

Sick debuffs for your Grande team. And while I mean that as a joke, he's actually recommended in the wiki Grand Order team building.

He is amazing on Grande Order teams, allowing you to keep Korwa buffs on permanently with the defense buff on everyone. It allowed me to face tank uBaha's aoe attacks.

I was also able to Solo NM100 with the team, since the team has so much sustain with double drain.

Sarasa's second ougi effect

exhentai.org/g/38169/de1df3ac1e/
There you go, now shut up before you give them ideas.

Here's hoping Kanna was strong enough a force to get something started with the Japs.

Not likely unless the Japs have started importing their dairy and meat.

I thought she already knew Tomoyo had it bad for her.

I did but one thing I noticed in the replys is that their pr seems to thinks we are angry because we are confused that this is a bug or a glitch. Even though they acknowledge that we are pissed they think we are pissed for a different reason. Mind you cygames has always had a fucked localization team that got away with this shit since the RoB days, so they might be getting in the way of how or letters are being interpreted and the "confused" narrative is how they are covering their asses.

Honestly physical letters are the way to go, companies take physical letters far more seriously, If we managed to get at least 20-30 letters sent out that leave a far greater message than the emails sent thus far and mind you how cygames reacted to getting letters for white day.

Cygames uses an inhouse team and hires gaijins for localization and most of there hiring pool are college students from cucked uni's like how says. I heard stories on how sjws go to japan to teach english through programs in colleges granted they removed fairly quickly but still having this nugget of information can quikly explain why the cygames inhouse team is shit.

More shit from free draws. The only things I got that were SSR was Grand Order and the worst 120% elemental summon.

If any message about it gets to a developer, I'll be happy. Localisers lie to the actual devs about needing to change stuff. If some message gets to the devs, even if it's confusion about the change, hopefully it could let them know westerners actually do like tits.

Sending a letter is a great idea. If there's a moon-speaking user here that could write up a quick bit of text summing it up and explaining that we're upset about it, we could all send at least something in.

I'm not happy with sitting on my hands; Shadowverse got censored when it got an english release and they're still censoring cards in the newest expac. I absolutely do not want Granblue to go down the same road. It's clear Cy doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

I seem to have pulled a disproportionately large amount of SR summons this legfes. If I see one more Myconid, I might have a stroke.

Managed to get all 3 of the summer characters in a single 10 part draw

Actually I was talking about a summon with requirement to increase elemental damage.

Oh, like Tezcat or something? I get ya.

It was the wind one. What the fuck kind of aura is that?

Designed by a person who doesn't care about balance. Like most of the game.

I also have Setekh.

Is it Setekh? I'll agree that one is bad, considering the hardest fights (when you need a stronger summon) are against one single boss.

Setekh will redeem itself when Arcarum returns.

Kinda makes you fearful for what Wind will get as a Shiva.

It's like pottery.

How can you tell that it's NTR based on the pic alone?

Is the guy fucking your waifu?
You have good taste, you should kill him and take all three.

It's cuckshit.

Who?

I don't know, maybe the one you play as, who is mute, has the story centered around him, and has a fairly generic and muted design at least at first.

Also Djeeta, to a lesser extent.

Well I'm not a 15 year old blond kid so I guess the effect is lost on me.

BTW you have to be 18+ to post on this board.

You guys aren't actually spending real life money for the special draw set, right?

Don't know about you, but it's never be established that any of those 3 characters have any romantic feelings for the MC or vice versa.

Besides, that guy in the pic is just a generic faceless hentai guy, why not just self insert as him instead?

Look, if you guys really want to see your female characters get railed by random dudes I guess that's your own business. But you need to realize that's cuckoldry and not everyone else is going to be into it like you are.

If that's monkey on the bottom, she wants the Gran-D for sure. Scathacha already has a shining knight and don't think Korwa has shown interest in Gran, but I don't have either versions of her so if others might know better.

Rose Queen: 894948EA

The only acceptable ntr in granblue fantasy is the ntring of Stan to take Aliza from him

This. This is also why I generally don't like games which don't allow you to romance multiple girls. I hate that the two latest fire emblem games (Fates, Awakening) put so much effort into the romance thing, but fucked it up by not allowing the player character to make babies with everybody.

Or maybe I just don't give a fuck around those characters? Either way, it's going a little far to self insert as Gran and consider every single female that you've unlocked to be your waifu.

I used to be pretty meh on Stan too, but in his event he's actually pretty bro-tier and I fully support him racemixing with his kung fu waifu childhood friend.

I think most just sees it as a ship full of one night stands.

On the anniversary event 'What makes the sky blue' Stan and Aliza show up and they are very cute. Mainly, because one of the Primarchs starts flirting with Stan and Aliza gets really jealous while Stan tries to pull away from the hug.

I remember that, Stan was really badass in that.

He also charms a dragon in his event so in a way he's a haremmeister too.

Lyria gets upset in Anthuria's fate episodes because she's so clingy with Gran.

The whole yandere Lyria maybe a meme, but she canon doesn't like it.

Lyria also cockblocks Anchira in every instance whenever Monkii attempts to sleep in Gran's bunk.

Yeah, whenever someone flirts with the MC and Lyria is around, she gets totally flustered.

Though in Anthuria's fate if you tell Anthuria you already have someone else in mind, Lyria is shocked but that doesn't go any further than that.

Holy fuck, the casino really likes to fuck me.

Gambling is shit but I have to do it to get anat
I want to die

Why do people keep doing this. It hurts to see

Really that's only 4 of them. You get heaps from primarch trials.
Now, I've seen a +99, uncapped Mirage Munition. That's dedication.

The translation of this game has been cucked since day one, simply not buying this surprise ticket isn't going to change anything on it's own . If you want it to stop being shit you're going to need to get organised.

There are some people complaining about the dead memes in the event, but the problem most people have is with the censorship.

Up to this point I was totally okay with the translation effort. It was closer to 70% than 100%, but it was tolerable.

I'll be a bit more clear, the translation has been censored since day one. Eugen's love of drinking and how many women Yngwie's fucked are secrets locked behind the SJW friendly English script.

I don't know about Yngwie, but I've seen Eugen getting totally shitfaced in events before. I think, even in one of the more recent swimsuit ones he and Rackam stay up all night drinking.

I want to die
I'll never do this shit again

Trying to get shit done during legfest.

Good thing I had a small data plan on my celphone.

Draw for the last two days.
Also, this fabled chev sword drop. Sword 1/lots

Good luck on final free ten roll!

Summer tanya

Thank you, I did okay I think.

Silver Moon and Fire Carbuncle.
Fuck it, I'm happy, I'm only missing the dark one.
Totaled 4 Bronze, 1 silver, 1 gold moon from all the draws, no interesting characters other than summer Charlotta

Nothing of value. Anything of value came from crystals and tickets.

Got her today too.

So, who's ready for the next GW?

NEET, I finally got Lunalu.

RATE

Coregliostro/10

Cag and a light bunkle, absolutely the cutest draw.

I absolutely want to get organised. I've sent tweets and support tickets about it, but we need to get some mass of people behind it.
We suggested actual letters before, but we need a moonanon to actually write something up first then we can send stuff in.
Hell, someone please put this in the next thread OP. I don't want this rage to just vanish.

Ideas?

ayer cog yugu and also detonate

Get Cag to level 100 if you can, it's Magnafest, so it should be easy to do.
I would run Eustace + Ayer + Ygg if Tezcat shows up or Cag isn't 100.
Cag + Ayer + Ygg would be for Alex + Cag is 100.

Not really much to work on.
Ayer, Eustace, Yugu. Herja, Cog backline.
Cog Replaces Yugu once hir hits lv 100.

Back to the darkness from which you came; unholy beast!!

very

Nice, also I want to marry Jasmine's VA and have her soothe me to sleep every night.

Cirno is a Big Guy.

What T4 class should I unlock next?

I have Elysian, Chaos Ruler, and Warlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5jimIXPiQ4

chaos ruler. It's just an upgraded DF and best for soloing. Elysian after that

Is it still good without the GW fist?

not as much

This meme's getting too damn big…

Man they really should let you be able to take two Cags on your team. Like as long as one is in reserves and can't come in until the other dies. Spare bodies and all that.

That's what one of her skills is for; just get Scathacha.

New thread