The Iconoclasts Releasing "Before the end of summer"

I happened upon an interview with Konjak at BitSummit 2017 where he said The Iconoclasts is actually 100% complete. After fixing bugs and translating the game, he may actually release this damn game before we die of old age.

If you really don't feel like visiting the website, he made Noitu Love 2: Devolution and a bunch of other freeware games. This is notable because he's one guy working in Multimedia Fusion.

Some old boss gameplay.

Is that interviewer a crackhead? That was awkward as fuck.

Konjak confirmed DRM sellout?

(OP)

hes a swede cuck, retweets Maya, Rami, Quinn and other socjus goons

Sorry, your game might be tainted

recommend you to pirate it

Standard procedure.

Yeah, I was disappointed he didn't seem to know what he was talking about. I would have loved hearing more about his experience developing a game over seven years, or if there were any points in the dev process where the game changed significantly. The 2011 alpha is pretty accurate to the finished product, but even still.

You gotta live with that, son.
I've heard this but every time I browse his twitter it's just him talking about food and his sleep schedule.

went and scrolled it down, found Maya somewhere around late july (27 i think)
but if you want to ignore it i can't force you to anything.

I don't recognize this name from GG. Who is she?

Legobutts

Ah, that's a shame. I haven't seen him do anything untoward so far, so I don't think I would have any problems buying The Iconoclasts (after playing it, obviously), but I suppose I'll have to wait and see. He makes good games and doesn't seem like he's part of the clique, so he may simply have awful taste in company; I would like to see more people like him in the industry since he actually makes games instead of shitposting on tumblr all the time, but being two degrees of separation away from Feminist Frequency is pretty damning.

Thanks for telling me, I guess. It's better to know about this stuff in advance.

Yeah and grimoire's releasing soon.

I was worried about that. It looked so fun back in the day.

Oh look, it's that game I was really excited about
70 FUCKING YEARS AGO!

Look up ivory springs, it's a playable early build with chibi characters. At some point he decided to redraw entire thing from scratch to remove chibishit. I was absolutely happy at the time.
Fuck chibi shit.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?

I like chibi stuff though.

Most people find it awful.

the Bleed series also reeked of SJW influence from the dev, but the final products weren't obnoxious about SJW bullshit. They were quite fun games. Konjak already has a solid track record and has been taking his time on this release. I still have hope

Fuck off kamiya.

Konjak's a fag but his pixel art is good as tend to be his gameplay. Mild hype or interest going on here. Will pirate and hopefully find it worth a purchase.

Can confirm that he's cancer

Honestly it didn't surprise me or hurt. Now when androidArts tweeted some SJW-y shit, THAT hurt. But in the years since he's just been tweeting autistically about made-up consoles, so it's good again.

Dropped.

I don't have any reason to suspect taint given his previous games. On the other hand, this is his first game with a more complex story, so I'll have to wait and see. My guess is if anything happens, it will mostly be the game going fedora through the game's fictional religion.

Hey, user, you were right. Finding that out DOES hurt.

Bumpsky

wew lad

That hurts more than anything else in this thread. At least Iconoclasts should be good. The demo was a lot of fun when I played 5 years ago.

Thanks for this. Game is officially downgraded to a pirate instead of a buy.

steam isnt DRM u dumb fuck
he can just as easily just upload and .exe to steam without steamworks api

Hype. I loved Noitu Love 2 and the demo that was released way back of Iconoclasts seemed promising.

It's a shame they changed the title screen to feature that artwork, a game like this would be far more effective to leave ambiguous with just the sprite art to encourage fanart.

That being said I still plan on buying it unless they go full retard like playtonic despite the warning signs on their twitter.