How did Bethesda fuck up so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karzełek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arab_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a nerd

The 1980s called, lamewad, they want their insults back

Your thread does not need to exist. Spew your autism on 4chan.

muh vikings muh paganism muhfuka

Pete Hines

Wrong you nigger
Its Slavic folklore

Choose one user

Looks pretty norwegian to me

Your sisters called, faggot, they want you back.

Almost every folklore has such creature. You are from 'MURIKA right?

Yup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karzełek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arab_(mythology)

Also lets tottaly forget such creatures in witcher as: Bies, poroniec, leshy, topielec, strzyga bagiennik etc…

You are american or you just dont know slavic folklore

For americans everything is norwegian/germanic folklore
They are a little bit "special" dont be to harsh on them

I mean, if you want to get really technical about it, TES has a noticeable amount of Jap cultural influence. The 1st Edition Pocket Guide to the Empire specifically mentions people walking through the streets with masterwork bastard swords.

Since no one else actually answered why Skyrims lore and setting sucked, I will. It's because they homogenized it. Skyrim was actually far more interesting in their books, and had their own variants on everything from the divines, to the castles, to their own magic thuum to unique creatures like flying whales. But Bethesda homogenized skyrim horribly, making them poor europeans in the middle ages with wood huts, small villages everywhere, all the gods named the same as in oblivion, none of their unique creatures, culture, or architecture. Even the enemies are homogenized. You got draugr who are undead, and nowhere near as interesting as their counterparts in solstheim in morrowind, nor are their dungeons. You got bandits, a shittier version of the mercenaries in oblivion and a shittier version of the bandits in oblivion, and you got the forsworn, who are pmuch just bandits #2, but in skimpier clothes. Skyrim should have been so much better than it was.