Someone likes to talk about Splatoon 2 or ARMS

Can we fucking ban these idiots? I'm getting real sick of this shit.

report and ignore the posts rather than adding further to the problem by creating a metathread

we can't because its LE Holla Forums CULTUR XDD cancer.

Not ROB himself, I'm talking about retards that shit up good threads because they dislike the Switch and use ROB as some kind of boogyman

I really wish that mark would die and Holla Forums stopped being dedicated nintendo board.

Then go back to cuckchan. Console Wars are for children.

There are couple of autistic retards shitting up Holla Forums and elsewhere. I blame Holla Forums.

Actually no, console wars is a natural state of fully grown human's mind.
We should remove rule prohibiting it and show consolepeasants their place.

Can't we all just get along?

Fuck no.
Consoles are cancer, and nintendo is double cancer.

>>>Holla Forums

I want to, but children like aef4b3 are a cancer on the board.

Could also be foolz.

Please no bully ;_;

Cry more bitch nigger

You should just blame Rob for the trash that gets thrown his way. When Rob came back into the Splatoon threads he was acting like a real cocksucker, shilling for Nintendo when it wasn't necessary in a fucking Nintendo game thread and getting into constant arguments with people over shitposts about paid online. For some reason he then felt he needed to take it upon himself to start serious discussion about making his own Splatoon genereal thread because the one everyone else posted in was too icky for not sucking Nintendos cock without questionwhich he eventually did out of spite. On top of that he took credit for doing things that he really didn't do community-wise or that no one really cared about, like artbook images he would post to the thread before we knew it was him posting them. It wasn't really a sacred contribution, he was just posting what anybody would have posted.

His ROB threads could be nice, fun, and pleasant, but outside of them he was a real mother fucker for no reason when he wasn't LARPing as Robbie. Over time he aggravated more and more people and became a target even more so not just because of his attitude and actions towards others, but also because of his pet status with Mr. Big. Nobody on an imageboard is going to appreciate a user who gets special privileges above all the others– they never have and they never will. I can't even count how many times that's caused trouble. Thread policing, rule applicability changes, as juvenile as they seem, are really enough to start pissing off an anonymous user base.

But all the enforcement wasn't going to stop people from getting their piece in. All those shitposts can be deleted, all those users could get bans. However outside of that enforcement, Holla Forums is still a free market of ideas, and in that free market people are going to make choices like they have with all the ROB bullshit. The threads he made could be protected by the mods all they want for whatever reason, but it doesn't change the direction that the free market is heading towards.

You got archives to back up your claims?

We mostly took screenshots, but I know that there are other people that have archived his stuff in some of the other threads he engages in. They just have to find this thread and post them.

Faggot OP stop shittiing up the board with pointless arguments.

Why hasn't anyone told me about this? I just thought the nigger was being attacked for being a nintendrone, had no idea that he was stiring up drama in generals.

We figured you already knew what he was doing. It did it so often in so many threads.

I don't normally check the generals, this is completely new to me. Shit man, this is what the meta threads are for. A similar situation happened with the FFXIV General, and I took care of it to the best of my ability. Hell when I asked him about it, all he said is that people only hated him for saying "wait and see" with Nintendo's paid online. I never expected him to be starting drama in the splatoon generals. Next time communicate this shit to me instead of assuming things.

We'll let you know when it happens. What's a good way to reach you, just email?

Discord, Twitter and Steam is better since no one usually sent us email so we just check it a few times a month.

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT ENTIRE THREAD WAS FILLED WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT ROB
DID YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT YOU CLOSED THE THREAD BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ROB

Bumping for THIS

he never really 'started' anything.