cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
archive.is/3QmNF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not again.

legends nevr di

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

rip me

RIP

Day off. Put insulation on water pipes under a house my dad is renovating. Got stung by a wasp, but whatever, I got paid.

Best Tony Hawk game? Pro Skater 3.

Yes they do.

That's a gay question.

spyro 3:^)

I have been laughing fOR HOURS

because of this shit

On the bright (?) side, I got accepted into college today. I guess that's good. I'm not a people person though so I've already got nerves about it.

Dont ger brainwashed.

Amazing, never seen someone both get dubs and manage to be off by one.

I'm too cynical to believe anything they tell me. If anything I'll be harvesting their salt while I'm there.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

If you do Mark will eat your refrigerator and then you'll have nothing to eat for breakfast or checkon when someone prank calls you

sleep snug, smug

Give me sad, melancholic piano music or anything.

The EA Montreal thing?

Prepare to be pozzed.

Try to anonymously post pro trump flyers on their walls and bulliten boards. That will get them roused for days.

So who assumes control of your shitty IRC cabal now?
DMX?

Threadly reminder >>>/4am/ exists and the only reason it's not in use is because Ritsu spends hours of every day spamming it while he also posts in this thread.

I've spent a little while making another attempt at trying to figure out how to get a USB loader working on my wii after seeing the softmodding thread up earlier. I'm going fucking bananas trying to get this shit working, but at the same time I feel like I'm closer than I've ever been.

Medicine came in for my coated tongue. It's been a few hours & I have much more energy already. Apparently I've had a candida overgrowth for years & never knew. Hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Game-wise I'm trying to get together money for splatoon 2, a pro controller, 7 that new neo geo pocket color flash card that just came out. Love that handheld.

Ritsu died

What? Did the trip to Japan kill him?

Well, yeah. That, and IHE being a shitposter in the beginning

Speaking of recent pickups, found a preowned copy of Rodea for the Wii (from the sound of things, a much better version than the Wii U or 3DS, either system being things I don't have anyhow) for $10 today. Was something that I'd considered looking into a few years back, but hadn't wanted to give NISA any money for it.

They struck pre-emptively after hearing he was going to fly out there.

Im jusr hoping grimoire comes out. Im thinking if its not out by saturday im just gonna get the kingdom hearts collection.

kek that pic

there's a good guide on GBAtemp somewhere.

Hope you feel better after the sleep.
Nah, I think he's just sleeping.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I'm using it right now.

That's just where I found my guide when I hacked mine. I have two wiis now. One I use just to rip discs to make sure they aren't too scratches before I resell them. No point in wearing out the laser when wiis are like $20. I should have like 5 stocked up for that price so I never run out.

Modded my Wii before, but haven't tried messing with getting set up with loaders yet. I'd wager though that if it's anything like using an IDE for loading with my PS2, you'd need to format your drive you're using in a way the system can read, and then install the games onto it (I don't think it'll just straight up read ISOs that have been copied over; I know the PS2 sure doesn't).

I'm too old and mean to get pozzed. I'm not a bright-eyed youth anymore. I'm pretty set in my racism and all that fun stuff.

They'd probably treat it as a hate crime, since we're in Leafistan. I thought it might be funny to do up some obviously fake "nazi" flyers like this. Right around the election this sort of thing was going around, with misdrawn swastikas and shit, trying to pin it on "Trump supporters" for attention. I want to make sure they regret accepting me without actually knowing who I am.

Only game I bought recently is Stella Glow. I spent 4 hours today on the last part of a 3-part mission. First two parts weren't bad other than the grinding of previously unused characters. Part 3 is brutal.

Genuinely never been as mad at a game as this level made me. I only won on my last attempt because for some reason the earth element confuses the enemy AI, and they tend to cast the element it's resistant to, sometimes. So instead of taking out half my earth witch's health with a wind spell, they were pinging her for scratch damage with water.

That's what they all say.

Good ol' "America's burka". get out now before the canadian holocaust starts

People have gotten very minimalistic these days.

DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT
RYT==

he gud fam he jus sleepy lil boi he ain't neva worked so much b4

I'm having trouble loading from SD, in case you have any idea how to do that.

I think it's true for me. I turn 27 next month and I hate pretty much everyone. I hate:

Sorry m8, I'm sticking around until the day of the rake. I don't like what my country's become but it's still my country. Plus I hate myself enough that going down in a blaze of glory sounds alright.

You forgot the part of the OP where you pretend this is video games

I'm not sure if today was a productive day or not. Anyway, it's been a while since I posted on 4am, I noticed that the threads were kinda dying recently?

getting annoyed
i've got 4 exams to redo and less than a month to prepare for them
then my family forces me to come home to study for them because "the environment is more relaxing", even though i'm really here only to walk the dog
then i get a call from a job offer for game design i applied to weeks ago, they want me to come to an interview, so now i have to travel again. i wanted to just drop it, but somehow i accidentally spilled this to my fam, and now they're forcing me to go
so now i'll go there in a week, waste an hour for an interview, and then i'm probably gonna be forced to go home to the family again.
"relaxing environment" my ass

The key is to be so vague that even YOU question if you're seeing things. That's how the best memes work. ESPECIALLY the ones that make people look insane if they get angry at them. I'm just posting some rorschach art.

Kek, ok.

Do you have the homebrew channel installed?

When is that starting?

Well good luck with that.

With Ritsu barely posting for work shit, it's been slow.

Are they really forcing you tho?

Oh and I'm mad because I have to play again eventually. I found out recently there's a secret character and I missed her.

Old enough that a lot of the tactics they use to get youths on their side probably won't work on me. I just assume everyone's lying pretty much all the time.

Fuck you too, buddy.

You got some shit taste m8

Maybe i should make a minimalistic merchant and try to sell it to a jew as modern art.

Once trudeau declares that white canadians are less than 40% of the pop

i'm unemployed and failing university, what do you think

Goth girls are cute as hell, I like them in spite of lesbianism, not because of it. Big-assed black girls are nice because you can pretend they're your slave while you jerk off or bang them. I just like milfy japs, so no further elaboration needed on that one.

RIP bro. Have Tanahashi playing air guitar.

archive.is/3QmNF

Before the Chicago riots I would guess. The new immigration laws President Trump is going to implement is scaring the shit out of them.

All jap girls are good. Though you got that the milf japs are superior. 80's punk girls are better than goths

You mean from an SD card? I'm pretty sure those are more meant for homebrew and really old game storage (given how much you can store when games are only a few megabytes each), as far as the Wii's concerned. Think I've heard for Gamecube and Wii games you really want a USB storage for games on those systems.

I'm trying to help you. I have no idea what hacking step you're on. So if you don't have the homebrew channel installed are you trying to hack it with letterbomb? That should be the first step.

If you could sell minimalist merchants TO merchants, you should win an award for that.

Anyway, on-topic, how often will I need the Y button for Raiden 4 on Steam? I want to pick it up ($3 on a bundle site) but I can't play it until I get my controller fixed/replaced if it needs the Y button a lot.

I'm really not even sure if goth is the right word for what I mean. I mean like Allison from The Breakfast Club.

Well that's good. Here I am perfecting my ability to draw circles and straight lines so I can tear her limb from limb and someone spreads a vicious rumour that someone has beaten me to the punch.

That reminds me back in highschool some kid was asked what he thought of gay marriage and he said it's okay as long as both chicks are hot.
To be honest, I don't mind ass though the actual hole and anal disgusts me but I don't even see blacks as people. It's just like bestiality to me.

That isnt goth, bro.

Really? That sucks, I wasn't using the SD card for anything so it would have been nice to not have to use my USB stick.

Sorry, thought you were taunting me. I'm way ahead of that, as in I've already installed the cIOS and everything.

>>>/pdfs/
Learn to dumpster dive cleanly and safely. Also learn to grow your own food.
The tony hawk pro skater 2 game is my favorite of that crappy series. It was a little retarded but fun in a way.

Ive only played raiden 1 and 2, but i think it only uses 3 buttons at most.

I just beat Breath of the Wild. I had fun with it, but it's clear they couldn't flesh out everything in the game since it was an experimental next step. In the next one, they really need to amp up enemy variety, have more and better dungeon design, and more memorable music. Overall, I still enjoyed it.

This shitpost nearly had me dead.

Good luck with that.

Why after the Chicago riots?

I forgot my pcitrue.

I don't know what to call it, man. BUt goth girls are fine too. I knew one in high school and she was okay.>>13154011
That's why it's hot to fap to them for me.

I might pick it up before bed, then. I really want to play it and that's a good deal.

Someone posted a Trump inauguration photo on the bulletin board at my college back in December. I still got the picture on my phone. Shit is even funnier in hindsight.

Mein sides.

It only just hit me I forgot to post my picture here too.

& nothing's loading from SD? You have your apps in the root of the apps folder right? Fuck it's been so long I don't even remember. Honestly, you should probably just ask GBAtemp. If all else fails you could always start over from scratch.

sorry

Gib laws change soon, so nobody's getting money anymore. Then again, if Chicago gets cracked down on by Ice FIRST, they could all flee north to canada & start the Horchatacaust. It could go either way really.

It's more just the difference in sizes for games. Compare old cartridge based formats where even the largest, say, SNES/SFC games could be a mere 8MB in size, to more recent disc based formats (where with the PS3 there reached a point that playing direct from the disc is apparently not up-to-par anymore, prompting lengthy installs from discs bought).

I keep old cartridge files and applications stored on my SD, as well as backup files for my Wii (bootMe as boot2 adds extra utility). Haven't really messed around with Gamecube or Wii loading since I'm still looking for the right USB drive. Still a point to be glad the Wii has a USB 2.0 port, as opposed to 1.0 with the PS2 (USB 1.0 sucks to load through, hence IDE drives for fatty models).

Anyone know how to hide picture from my gallery on my android phone? Just curious.

Sseth is my favorite shitposter on youtube. Check out his two "2 adults read an adult story" videos. Funnies shit on youtube.

I use an old, unsigned version of quickpic, so I just put them in subfolders and exclude the subfolders. Gotta use an old version though because they got bought out by a company that's scummy as hell.

I think there are a lot of good japs, but I here ya on the rest.

What? My SD card is 32 gigabytes.

Thanks, user. >>>/loomis/ has been a real help but proportions are still kicking my ass. Knowing a thing or two about anatomy and the muscular structure of the arms has massively improved my drawing though.

should I fap? y/n

I like milfy japs way too much. I'm not really sure why. Maybe I just want a big-breasted asian woman to let me rest my head in her lap while she strokes my hair and sings to me.

Better be to somthing not degenerate.

better be worthwhile.

Found a good file manager app that allows me to see file starting with a dot so i can add a dot to any unsightly pictures i may download.

Oh, you're using one that big? I decided to play it safe with mine since most guides at the time were mentioning 2 GB cards. Well, I suppose you could certainly use an SD card that size for storage and loading, at least in theory. Again, though, I don't have experience with actually using them with the Wii just yet.

Do your loaders actually work though? I mean, can you boot them up at least, and the issue is that it can't find the games, or do they not even boot up? I remember with my PS2 the first time the loaders wouldn't pick up on the games on the drive, and I had to manually tell them the location to search for for viable content to load.

The cytube literally has no listed rules of any kind, I was given no warnings, and I was just fucking around.

flesh you're a power tripping faggot and I hope you get aids

Ok, play Persona 5, you might like some of the romance options…

Persona 5 was made for me. Kawakami hits my teacher fetish, and tae hits my doctor fetish. and kawakami's implied marrage and impegnation is even hotter

Yeah, the 2gb thing is just to get HBC installed I guess. As for why bigger SD cards work after this and not before, I don't know, I'm not a fucking Wii expert.
As for the USB loaders: USB Loader apparently has no feature to load from SD, Configurable allegedly is able to load from SD but I haven't gotten it to recognize the SD card and I'm trying to use WiiFlow right now. It's not looking good so far considering I've just tried loaded a game and am currently looking at a black TV screen.

Night

Night dude.

This is fucking bullshit. I specifically remember installing cIOS. FUCK

waifu material

Speaking of the Wii.
Fuck. I wonder if there's a way to fudge the update.

Mother or daughter?

6am

still awake

I need penis in me please help