Western Devs in charge of developing "Harvest Moon"

What's with modern western devs trying to destroy known IPs?

Don't get me started on Natsume's fraud Harvest Moon series. Few gaming industry actions have disgusted me as much as their usurping of the series name.

fuckin white ppl

that looks horrid

And of course once this bombs horribly, nintendo will just assume that people aren't interested in comfy farming games where you start a family.

They also developed Wild Guns: Reloaded.

Jews arent white

So are they any good? Good western devs are a rarity in this day and age.

Those are some really bad load times.

This is the Switch version.
Someone out there is proud of the work they've done in upscaling a shit mobile game made to essentially patent troll.

Who cares, Story of Seasons was already announced for Switch in January.

What? If anyone could make a farming simulator, it would be western devs. What the fuck do Nips know about agriculture, they only grow rice and soybeans. This has to be a mistake of some sort.

They did dark medieval fantasy better than the west.

video is private now

When?

Then who made Harvest Moon? Like the SNES game and Friends of Mineral Town? Don't tell me it actually was Marvelous.

nice

Demon's Souls isn't medieval, there are anachronism's are everywhere.

*there are anachronisms everywhere
Fuck I need some sleep.

Company that was acquired by Marvelous, Gonna do some research and see if any of the old devs are actually still working on the series.

I don't think that matters, I guess saying dark fanta makes more sense, There's also this strange country culture in Japan because you either live in the city or in the comfy.

just play sly cooper.

OP stop being a faggot.

I said stop being a faggot OP.

Natsume Inc. (the western company you're thinking off) didn't make the new Natsume Moon games they published them. Nasume Moon was developed by Japos with only a release in the west, you truncated bowel deposit.

Story of Seasons, the actual Harvest Moon has you covered.