Relaxed minerman server

Just a really basic, mostly vanilla minecraft server I set up last night.
The most players that have been on at one time is like 5 or so.
Have no idea whether or not I'll be adding anymore plugins to the server besides combat fixes so, make recommendations and shit.
Go build a town or something
xraying is allowed.

Minecraft version: 1.10
Running spigot so it RuN good
circular, 5k radius worldborder
server ip: 192.99.148.39:25582

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

downloads.tomsguide.com/Minecraft,0301-35846.html
mega.nz/#!blxRQCTa!Rb1wnwfeuLlIVL3iTrQjK9qffucvG5iwi8VxPysHSzU
dev.bukkit.org/projects/greentext/files/latest
steamcommunity.com/id/WowWoof
twitter.com/volkufspim
facebook.com/CommunistMemes/
youtube.com/channel/UCYqS4SiM0OouSI_l7aPV17Q
mineshafter.info/downloads
u.teknik.io/sNzY9.zip
spigotmc.org/resources/greentext.8071/
my.mixtape.moe/sqgnlz.jar
spigotmc.org/resources/essentialsx.9089/
9minecraft.net/rope-bridge-mod/
my.mixtape.moe/knyyuq.zip
github.com/CivClassic/Citadel
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278132-thebombzens-mods#EnchantView
mega.nz/#!O9wBkZ6K!-r-b-8ySP4tAMapPZvan8lJzY82hnD3cmp_5ba1pm34
asie.pl/Projects/Minecraft/Mods/FoamFix/
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/betterfps
levelskip.com/simulation/Five-Excellent-Mods-That-Improve-Minecrafts-Nether
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2364835-davincis-vessels-previously-archimedes-ships-plus
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1438934-1-2-5-zeppelin-0-31-wip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it offline?

no, you sure you on 1.10?

I mean is it in offline mode?

uuuh it should be, one sec lemme check

it is now

Cool, I'll check it out when I get back.
For once, OP is not a flaming faggot.

For some reason I cant join.

Does offline mode make the server unconnectable or something?

OP is indeed not a flaming faggot. I play this server and can confirm it isn't shit.

Bump, minecraft is fun

Multi MC won't let me install this old of a version. Where do I down load this?

is this really you
if its you then
MCGEE YOU'RE A NIGGER

downloads.tomsguide.com/Minecraft,0301-35846.html

never mind

I haven't played this in years, I might join in in a while.

Offline only makes it disconnected from official servers or something, so you join with pirated copies, it shouldn't break anything.

I found this on a brazilian youtube video, it'll either work or be an obvious virus.
mega.nz/#!blxRQCTa!Rb1wnwfeuLlIVL3iTrQjK9qffucvG5iwi8VxPysHSzU

I got it working through the official client.

Mega's being a pain in the ass, here's a torrent I found.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d703fd87878c059c8c1973095293a9092f16be4e&dn=Minecraft+1.10+Cracked+%5BFull+Installer%5D+%5BOnline%5D+%5BServer+List%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

MC hasnt worked on my machine since MS bought them

t. OP

Just one mod to have an actual good server and you ruined it OP. GG no re

>not adding dev.bukkit.org/projects/greentext/files/latest

Worked for me, but apparently it fucks with launcher_profiles.json so you can't set the UUID to get your skin from.

end yourself, but not before deleting this shit thread

I haven't played minecraft in 6 years. I had a cracked version and despite the multiple available servers, I preferred to play alone. It was pretty damn /comfy/ but from what I hear it's gone to shit now. God I feel like getting it again.

Shameless bump for the only minecraft server shilled on Holla Forums that isn't shit.

remove Holla Forums

I'll hop on later today OP, I'm looking forward to this
Vanilla minecraft has such a comfy vibe

I'll hop on later today OP, looking forward to this
Vanilla minecraft has such a comfy vibe to it

Fuuck I've been double posting all week

gonna join in a moment don't kill the serb pls

did serb die?

disregard

R.I.P serb. Fag probably DoSing it.
I hate Holla Forums so much.

Stop being such a pessimist, its probably just down. Just wait a bit for it to go back up. Hopefully

Is there a Moonman mod for it?

yikes, putting your server on Holla Forums is a pretty bold move. not that i think Holla Forums in particular wants to crash parties, but there are other sorts that hang around here. good luck fellas

Shadow and Holla Forumstard
sitting in a tree
N-I-G-G-E-R-S

server is down.

Can you please replace the Creeper mob's skin with the Arab one?

Apparently shadow was trying to steal admin's account with a client or some shit.
I'm guessing because it's offline mode with no password, how about getting one of those password character plugins?

I would prefer if the owner of the server would keep everything in place and update the server to 1.7.1 .

That way most mods would be supported such as Map mods, and Waila,and the dynamic light that make gold weapons & armor produce light on the client side.

Impulca you nigger, if they're trying to take your account, try to install the login plugin. You need a password to use the character, so people can't fucking steal your account.
And stop closing the server.

I'd be fine with that. I don't really care as long as it's comfy.

I just want to play Alpha with friends again. I feel robbed of ever experiencing something like that again.

Thanks lad

optifine has dynamic lighting now btw

Last part was pretty comfy actually. Have some screenshots of the shitfest.

You can actually play old versions again, including Alpha.

Last time I played Minceraft was when my friend and I went balls to the wall with Gregtech.
It burned me out and now, months later, I still don't feel like playing again.
Maybe I'll pop in to see what you faggots are up to, but probably won't hang around.

Hacking kike used the xray mod.

> LOL
THE HERO WE DESERVE

Xray is allowed, I think. Other than spawning items, flying and combat hacks, shit's mostly allowed.

minetest server when

Make a thread and host a server then, matey. Be the change you want to see on Holla Forums.

Gregtech is fucking radical honestly.

The problem with minetest is the modding api is horrendous, and any time a server is hosted here it draws one turbo sperg that spams a set of images in the thread after he fucks up the server.

Since this thread is probably the only place to ask, what would be a good version to mod without using forge? Forge is too fucking fat for anyone to keep using, just sticking with MCP would be the best option.

I'm (ostensibly) working on a mod that should be interesting even without a permanent world, if I get it to a functional state then I'll host a frequently-reset server to test it on

It's still comfy, user. Play adventure maps or heavily modded 1.7.10.

bump

I'm building a fortress

Some comfy building would come in nice, now I just need to see if I still have some account lying around or can find a lonix crack

Would you be willing to update to 1.7.1? There are like 4 pages of mods for 1.10 versus 40 pages of mods 1.10.2.

I would like rail craft because I would like to have the ability to link multiple rail cars together for transporting tons of building material around.

Sure I'll play some meinkraft with you fagits

Why specifically 1.7.10? Did a bunch of mod creators decide that they won't update their mods to work on any versions past that or something? What am I missing?

It's a cucked place for cucks, I just checked it out.
They're talking about their favorite subreddits.

That fag just got here, said he came here because he got b& from cuckchan for being a pedo.

Who?

This nigger. is probably ShiggyBenis
cropped for secret base

Everybody laugh at this faggot

ahahaha lol I agree with you

I hope that none of my irl friends who know my MC account browse this board, or this thread.

All I want is a mass scale civcraft server again, is that so much to ask for?
Every server I've ever been on has these stupid fucking auction houses, property/faction systems and "PVP zones"

I want a free for all, hands off political simulator. The only mods it needs is crystal imprisonment and reinforcement blocks. Nothing else.

what is crystal imprisonment and reinforcement

Crystal imprisonment was where you could imprison a player in a crystal block, they could only escape if someone broke this crystal. It can't be hidden as it shows the coordinates to the person imprisoned.

Reinforcement was where you would take various materials to reinforce blocks, the better the material the more times you had to destroy a block to get completely get rid of it.

Otherwise everything was fair game, you could kill wherever, build wherever and there were no human NPCs or auction houses or property lines. Both of these systems prevented new players from coming in and wrecking a rival city or nation overnight. I played on Civcraft back when ancaps were the world police and there were 2000 players constantly in the waiting que.

Sounds like it needs a very active server to work, or else some endgame shitter could come on at a time of low activity and ruin things

Can you not read user?

Alright you towelheads.
We're playing Beta 1.7.3
SERVER IP

If the minetest server ever comes back I'd like to see it with creative mode and 1 plot for every visitor. There's a special kind of sadness spending untold hours mining the materials to make a functional and beautiful building and the the whole server gets wiped. At least with creative mode there's no impediment to making big, cool stuff.

Cant connect, it gets stuck on the logging in screen.

Finally an Holla Forums minecraft server.
Bump.

Tried to post this when my Internet went out.
POST THE FANFIC ACCOUNT

Sorry hombre, can't find it.

That cuckchan commie deserves everything bad that comes to him. Im out for now but Im rooting on you guys to fuck em up!

Im also convinced that he shoahed the animals I captured in jewtown.
I wasnt sure what I was going to do with em anyways, but thats still a dick move

Found a bunch of stuff, but not the fanfict yet. I tried all his Steam usernames and his ID. Tried his Twitter one but still nothing. His Fanfict account is probably called "Blake" but there are 5 pages of users with that name.

steamcommunity.com/id/WowWoof
twitter.com/volkufspim
He is also an admin on a Facebook "Communist Memes" page.
facebook.com/CommunistMemes/

Here is his Youtube account
youtube.com/channel/UCYqS4SiM0OouSI_l7aPV17Q

WEW

Looks like there is nothing. His followers on Google+ have no extra information about him. I should attempt to find the admin accounts of the Facebook page. Shouldn't be too hard.

What is that ara from?

don't mind it, but I forgot your handle even though I left within a minute of seeing it
what was it, again? if you don't want it to get out publicly, I could just set up a temporary email or something

quakerman

california?

Are you saying that it's intended if an established player on a low-population server can easily go around griefing everything?

i don't like this game but[spoilers]u guys r ghey[/spoilers]

Next time include a link in the OP fag.

Having the same issue as this user. Ill just assume server is down for now and come back later.

Hey guys, I'm using this cracked client:
mineshafter.info/downloads

Super easy to use, just make up a username and password when it boots up and that's what you'll get in the serber

The server that has these plugins now is a copy and paste of civ 2.0, dont know if you'd like it. Look up civclassic.

I bought the game back in alpha so im stuck with the name i made when i was 12 y/o.

Was considering making a recruitment post for one of the knockoffs of civcraft, but I don't really know if that's a good idea

Is this server playable for cracked MC clients? I lost my account years ago and Microsoft doesn't want to recover the password for some reason.

yes

No you aren't, you can change it every month now.

Install essentials and greentext plz

GET IN HERE FAGS, IT IS COMFY AS FUCK

Here's the texture pack I use, "Faithful 32x32"
u.teknik.io/sNzY9.zip
still waiting on optifine :^)

spigotmc.org/resources/greentext.8071/

is this myneecrafteh? is this myneecrafteh?

Since other guy didn't post yet here's Optifine for this version my.mixtape.moe/sqgnlz.jar

you can shut up now

Minecraft sucks right down to the graph8cs amd gameplay

Nice b8 m8

Fugg I forgot my password.

I looooove minecrap. my favorite game is minecrap.

ooooo la la la la
ooo la la minecraft
oooooo la la la la ooo la la minecraft
minecraft I love you so much I DON'T EVER WANNA GO PEE
just sitting here holding it in while I chop down this tree
I can quit any time yes I can! I can quit any time yes I can! Minecraft you are the best

Reddit is that way. Minecraft has always been, and will always be a steaming pile of dogshit and there are better games like Dwarf Fortress available.
Minecraft belongs on here as much as mobile gaming does, which is to say not at all. Next we'll have people saying Skyrim is the best Elder Scrolls.

More like nice 8's m8.

Checked.

Here badmin here's the essentials plugin:spigotmc.org/resources/essentialsx.9089/

Wait, so I don't even have to give my shekels to Microsoft? I can just play this for free and still have access to Holla Forums's servers?

I can even mod this version?

Are we playing the 1.10 server

or the 1.7.3 server?

Yes

How do you play without an account?

use minecraft version 1.10.2, WAY more mods for that version and you still can play on the server.

I get a failed to connect to server with the cracked client.

plugins incoming on the serb. Who's ready? I think he said chat plugins? essentials is later on i think he said also

I get a "failed to connect to server" error with the cracked client. please help.

Try 1.10.2, somehow I had 1.10 on it's own working, but realized 1.10.2 worked as well. I'd go with 1.10.2 though as its updated.

it still doesn't work

Hey mod owner, can you please make polished granite stone blocks as durable as cobble?

server owner* creepers keep on blowing up the stone.

Can we please install this mod?

9minecraft.net/rope-bridge-mod/

It's compatible with our version of the game. I used it before and it's nice.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

If you still can't join, try using the torrent version, , that's what I'm using and it works pretty well.

God I want to fucking join but the fucking server is on an old version. Why not 1.12 version servers?

user whatever is your problem is all your fault. There are mutiple links to the game in this thread with the same version as the server? Are you just dumb or are you blind user? If you bought the game you could also downgrade to the version theyre on.

Also 1.12 is shit.

I'm using Mineshafter. How do I downgrade to the server's version?

Click edit profile on the launcher

PURE SKILL.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Come to the village with me user. We need to make Jewville great

rest of what i found

/comfy/ as fuck.
Join in anons!
Server IP: 192.99.148.39:25582

giff link to older version and i will join

Read the thread nigger.

do i need to delete my old minecraft folder?

Moore and the other anons were bro tier.
Hopefully we'll meet again soon and travel to faraway lands to build our beautiful white village.

posting comfiness from last night

No, it'll create a new one in appdata and not overwrite anything.

ok DL now i will join later on because im playing Football Manager with 4chna/sp/ faggots now

the torrent works. I'm dual boxing now.

Ok so what version are we actually using?
Also I can whip up a simple mod if anyone has any suggestions,you would need to convince serverfag to install it though.

bukkit isn't available for 1.10 if that is actually the version we have

I linked the wrong one there, this one works on my 1.11 serb so it should work on 1.10. spigotmc.org/resources/greentext.8071/

What did I miss? Just general raiding?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CORVUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wew someone closed the server. Admin was that you?

We got lost in a huge-ass cave and almost got killed by witches. We were stuck in there for like 30 minutes until we finally dug up until we reached the ocean.

just get out

Plugins to remove hunger and heal from food like in old versions: my.mixtape.moe/knyyuq.zip
ElephantModule-Hunger disables regeneration and forces your hunger to stay low enough to eat, and RestorativeEating heals you when you eat. Raw food heals one heart, cooked food heals two, and golden food fills your health. You can change the amount of health for each item in RestorativeEating/config.yml.

user if you are reading this. I am alive and well. I will soon be there again. Don't worry.

server listing says 6/24 online
and to think i actually expected fun to happen

github.com/CivClassic/Citadel compile this and send me the jar please, cant do it on this computer for some reason

How many people on right now? Im going to get a bite to eat and hopefully get on soon.

Although i like this game alot less than i used to, im still going to build me a a town of MAXIMUM comfy.

10 atm

You guys still gonna be there in 2 hours or so? I wanna be comfy with you all.

I keep getting

"Connection Lost
End of Stream"

anybody know how to fix?

While playing? Probably network issues. If it's on connect, are you using 1.10.2?

i couldn't resist adding the transparency do i have autism

He fucking deserved it I only wrote the apology to get my items back

admin please fix the fucking anticheat

Where is Moore12? How am I supposed to build our /comfy/ village in faraway lands without his help?

THIS LAG IS NOTHING. IT IS ONLY A PEBBLE ON THE PATH TO FAGGONIAS GREATNESS.

I went off and made the town Erik. It seems like as if the server is just empty, but its just that everyone gets on a few hours later.

MOORE IS THAT YOU

Also F, serber.

Yes. Also nice pepe, saved.

JOIN IN NOW

Going to bed so have some dank oc. If admin sees this, (((Expand_Dong))) was h4xx0ring and fucking shit up.

DESU

What's been happening as of late? I have not been on for 2 days.

Keeping all screenshots, OC, and webms in a folder for memories.

MAXIMUM COMFY ACHIEVED

i died and lost 68 diamonds and now i don't feel like playing anymore

oops

ban bearjew1945 for being jewish

FAGFORT

Faggot.

it's not called that. I lord of the goy built it.

What version are you guys playing?
What server?

What mods are you running?

I need a quick rundown lads.

the faggot fucked up jew ville!

d

fdsd

Read the OP.

tbh makes me mad how no effort is put into griefing anymore. Jesus fucking Christ, I'd be ashamed to call that lulz. Is lava disabled now or something?

KUDA shaders, latest version.
Optifine, latest version
Realistico texture pack, LITE version

I was reading the thread and at some point anons were talking about hosting a diferent version on another server but i guess that didn't really happen.

Cool, thanks m8.

r.i.p /comfy/

If you want to reset the server or not. The jews are done. The score has been settled against our people and we will go to rebuild our homeland.

I am but a humble recluse. In the gloom of this grotto, I eek out a meager living.

is this server pirate friendly?

It's cracked, so yes.

Logged in with another name and fixed the portal

Will it run outside of 1.10?

nah
i had to bite the bullet and get all my mods like optifine and shit for 1.10 tbh
just do it

Don't know what I expected to be different.

Server anarchy is great guys it definitely doesn't attract a bunch of epic 12 year old memeshitters and cheaters.

WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

I miss /civ/.

There are only two ways to play Minecraft, user. Either by yourself, or with a small group of friends where everyone trusts and respects everyone else.

Anything else is just a waste of your time and effort. It's the digital equivalent of going to an elementary school and inviting all the children to form a line and take turns kicking you in the balls and then giving them eggs to throw at your car.

Christopher Columbus pales in comparison to me.
Noodle I like your house

That's not true. You could be one of the ball-kicking, egg-throwing kids yourself instead!

Oh user, stop acting like a bitch

t. the one autist hacker who got banned

Sounds more like someone salty his shit got wrecked to me

Do it faggot, keep the scum out

Best goyum

Fuck that. Imma ask Uncle Adolf for some diamonds to replace the shit i lost.
And preserve my previous doggo behind a glass wall because I know it wont love me anymore

Pleb

Just found out my entire home got looted except for my horse.

Fuck it, im done with this server, probably the game too. Goodbye Holla Forums, it was fun while it lasted.

I'm the guy who gave the horse to.
The moment I exited the horse, it fucking disappeared. Probably teleported back to your village.

Come on user, join back again. Your horse waifu wants you back. Are you going to give up? Will you not rebuild everything to take revenge? Don't you feel the urge to avenge your lost items

This game would improve with factions and faction chat.

I just want factions to prevent some nigger stealing your most valued items.

tbh the only thing keeping my interest was building with others, but I have no choice other than to build a gay cookie cutter bunker far from spawn in which to live. Way too many faggots. May as well just connect to a generic factions server with 9 year olds, because even that is more comfy than this.

F

SERVERFAG HURRY UP

factions have been added
they're a little broken but niggers and jews can't grief your shit

Goym Be Warned

KIKE IS CUCKED

What?

I think I like this idea and might steal it.
I'm imagining taking whatever block you want to enforce, putting it into a crafting table and surrounding it with the reinforcing material like sticks/iron bars/diamond as the respective tier, then upon clicking a wall made of identical material it affects a 3x3 area, overlaying a stick mesh/iron bar/diamond encrusted texture on top of the block's base texture and to get tier 3 would require the preceding tiers.
So as a player breaks the block, it requires a tool effective against the tier, diamond requiring diamond pick/explosive, iron requiring iron+ pick, stick requiring wood+ ax, finally revealing the base block for destruction

To go along with that, Minecraft needs more variety in tool tiers. Why no netherstone/redstone/fiberglass tools?

Adding new tools is simple enough, balancing their stats if the hard part.
Like, I could whip up a mod for netherrack/redstone tools in a night, but what would be the benefit of using netherrack when it's so brittle? Would the only benefit be it not burning in fire/lava?
How would you make a redstone tool when redstone is powder? What benefit would it have, and would it have a special property?

Ban Niko for flying and using TNT to blow my base up.

Why can we only make shield out of Iron?

restart this kike fest no /comfy/

no faggot i just got done making my comfy base

Ditto, living the dwarf life.

Dont live the surface life, faggots will come and destroy your /comfy/ town. Make it secret or underground or else.

Tfw i had to drag a donkey across the ocean because i wanted one in my town and there were none on my landmass.

Dubs names my new town and donkey.

that's your problem

Faggotville

Is the donkey called Faggotville too?

Of course.

Rate my new basement Holla Forums

Im not done with the town yet but heres my donkey like i promised.

I hope you are satisfied with what you have done

Very

cool cool
what texture pack

Dokucraft Light

I'm going to make a client/"modpack" for this with pre-installed client-side mods and some good texture packs. Maybe it can go in the OP of the next thread. What mods would be good? So far, I have (in my client):

Normally, I'd use Fastcraft over Optifine, but FC is only 1.7.10. I was considering DynamicLights and ConnectedGlass as well, but Optifine already comes with its own version of both.
There's also SmartMoving which might be nice, but I think that's stuck in 1.8 hell.
Also, I don't use texture packs, so recommend some that I can toss into the pack.

It is, he was dropping TNT. TNT can still fuck up protected buildings

the mod that tells you what enchantment that you're about to do.

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278132-thebombzens-mods#EnchantView

RIP in shit.
Anyways, I tossed Sphax, two versions of John Smith, Dokucraft, and SonicEther's shaders into the modpack, None will be enabled by default since I opted for the 32x version of each pack, and the shaders obviously take a lot of dedotated wam to run.
The only problem with the launcher I'm using (hackphoenix MultiMC) is that by default, the player gets the female skin, and I don't know how to change that. Other than that, I can try uploading the launcher and see how it works for others.

mega.nz/#!O9wBkZ6K!-r-b-8ySP4tAMapPZvan8lJzY82hnD3cmp_5ba1pm34
Give this a shot, see if it works.

Here have some more optimizations,though ı don't know how well they work with optifine.
asie.pl/Projects/Minecraft/Mods/FoamFix/
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/betterfps

naisu

Is cash ever going to mean anything on the server? I'm confused by its existence.

Corvus, Jimmy, Kiri
Come on lads, join in. The house is finished but we're running out of supplies. Come help

Are people having trouble joining? Everyone keeps joining and leaving.

Hi Bob. Kill yourself anytime. Fuck's sake, we need mods and a whitelist. Fucking Holla Forums caught wind and we've ended up with somebody more autistic than BearJew.

I second this.
Holla Forumsfags need to leave now

ErikJager here, sorry lads but the whole PvP toxic cancer is not for me. Lost the house I spent over 40 hours on. Won;t be playing any more. This isn't a "relaxed server" anymore.

Have fun I guess desu

Dude you can actually have the house, and the shit, all i wanted was some food and a stick, also to PvP a little. Come back on and stop being a pussy.

I asked you to join, if your faction is called Mercenaries you should be prepared to get raided or fucked with.

I joined and left because to me a vanilla server doesn't have all this faction war cancer
I'm fine with some quality of life plugins but this isn't vanilla minecraft

Listen its up to you what happens, if you dont want to come back ill need to take care of this faction and house so some shitter doesnt get ahold of it.

Except if it wasn't for the factions, Holla Forums and Holla Forums would've trashed everything to fuck and back. Factions remain the only way to combat that. Take factions away, and the faggot flying around, teleporting to you and your base can kill you and wreck your shit that much faster.

No, fuck off. I wanted to build a massive farm and a /comfy/ as fuck Fantasy village but the whole lmao faction lands thing fucked up everything.

See

Factions protected you for hours, blame Impulca for being a retard, not me. If he wanted only /comfy/ he should just disable PvP or faction power tbh.

Whatever, unless the server is given to an admin with at least >40 IQ then I have no reason to return. Why would I return and spend a month building a village and collecting supplies only for a random asshole to appear out of nowhere with OP armor and potions to fuck everything up and claim my land?

That's not comfy, that's fucking cancer and drives people away. I had no intention to battle anyone because I didn't give a fuck. Just wanted my own village and farm.

Not trying to battle, trying to give you what you want.

I want a server where Holla Forums and /r9k/ play Minecraft together and everyone is literally bro-tier and having autistic amounts of fun and build their own /comfy/ bases around the map with no worries that some random prick will login to fuck it all up.

>>>/civ/

No chance in hell will I put effort in this game again. Lost a god-tier house that took 2 days to collect supplies for. Why would I start from scratch?
Either the admin fixed the server and gives my land back along with the lost items or I have no reason to play anymore.

It is a comfy server, theres factions but griefing is so hard its not worth it. Entire towns are made from buildfags.

Read

fuck

wew

I think Expand_Dong and bearkike are the only ones PVPing really. Everyone else just uses the factions to protect stuff.

Why doesn't the server owner just fucking allow us to edit flags so cunts can't just TNT every building?

Ya, I like it now my items are safe.

I found this.

levelskip.com/simulation/Five-Excellent-Mods-That-Improve-Minecrafts-Nether

bit late there buddy, everyone has basically left the server.

there were 15 people last night.

about 5 on right now

Erik come back the house is still there and you can reclaim your land. we miss you buddy

1.7.3 BETA SERV BACK UP
SERVER IP

i told you e Nazis not to heckle with me.

yeah dude you sure showed us, we won't be racist in minecraft ever again

Pls no bully in block game Is for kid :((((((

Ok NOW WE DOING ALPHA 1.2.6
SERVER IP

EVEN BETTER
ALPHA v1.1.2_01
the _01 is important because that one is the hotfixed one.

SERVER IP

Is this what we're doing now? This is going to be an improvement in what way?

*raises hoof*
e-excuse me, can I play this game on gnu plus linux?

Green grass.

End yourself.

You need to leave.

Heresy foul and vile

*tenses neck, phallicles stiffen, lowers snout to the ground and gives a low growl* these hooves go where they pleaseā€¦

- yes, and the power is still not fixed, but it is going to be. As long as you have less land than power you can't be fucked with
- I don't know, there can be 10 people on at a time, but im not sure who is left still outside of me and few other Hammerites like Cristian and NamelessFarmer
- it looks to me like everything is still in place

i also took the liberty of fixing up some animal pens and a melon patch.

Just come play the Alpha server, it's comfy.

But what's the difference? What makes it better than the one we're already on? How is it going to maintain the comfy before the same assholes come back to ruin it for everyone?

Doesn't matter, server shut down anyways.

Ok, switching back to 1.7.3 beta

Who are you quoting?

the server is fine, stop being autistic spergs

Nah, your shit is beyond fucked.

SERVER OVERLORD

can you

How so?

BY GOD IT WORKS

What version of archimedes ships is that?

Should also require a cooldown of a week after turning on PvP before you can turn it back off.

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2364835-davincis-vessels-previously-archimedes-ships-plus

still not as good as the Zeppelin Mod though, which is no longer available apparently.
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1438934-1-2-5-zeppelin-0-31-wip

Agree but week maybe too much tho, but definitely few days.

Should've had a whitelist.

fuck
I'll never forget this server and everyone on it.
I'm pissed that the server is dead but the memorys will never die.
I'll miss you, Holla Forums
- ManNardo
Also I recommend doing what has done so you can save the /comfy/ feels.

The server is still active.

Where are the people?

wew
I might have an old copy lying around, can upload if you want

Colour me surprised.

Vanilla Minecraft is honestly pretty boring. If you want to keep interest, you need some mods. Quality of life shit, new blocks for building, new mechanics to mask Minecraft's shit design. I'm sure many of you would enjoy exploring Biomes 'a Plenty's overworld or Natura's Nether.
Also, there needs to be some kind of goal. Kill the Enderdragon, defeat Twilight Forest's Snow Queen, colonize the moon in Galacticraft, whatever. Unless you're playing with a small group of close friends, you can't really ad-hoc a Minecraft server. Since there's nothing to do, eventually it devolves into a PvPfest.

Get fukt

~Expand_Dong & Shadowed_s0ul

Neat

Thread reached post limit by the way.

I wonder how a server with ic2 and gregtech would pan out.

That's the house I built . The house that required 2 days of wood and stone farming and 4 hours to build, only to be taken by some prick who abused the autistic faction land mechanics.

This pretty much. I wouldn't mind one of those technic modpacks.

If you're taking the server down already, stick the world on mega or something.