#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Burned Bread Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:
1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/trwIq
archive.fo/lbw2a
archive.is/fvfDC
archive.is/XgxN7
archive.is/itkWP
archive.fo/p3haN
archive.is/ZdLjy
archive.fo/QbEOv
please
archive.is/uHCob
archive.fo/mMMBg
archive.is/VqNcz
archive.is/ob6D0
archive.fo/0mkBM
archive.is/4hCXQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
archive.is/RWhD6#selection-1743.246-1743.301
archive.is/RWhD6
dailymotion.com/video/x4v79hg
exhentai.org/s/18616616a7/1074022-60
archive.is/9AuWr
archive.is/IGJjt
archive.is/R4GpI
imgur.com/a/FvLfg
i.imgur.com/imMb5ot.jpg
dwt.com/Ninth-Circuit-Holds-Website-Can-Lose-DMCA-Safe-Harbor-by-Using-Moderators-04-19-2017/
archive.is/SNlWu
archive.is/v0cmz
archive.is/KGEyx
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.fo/AthkI
archive.fo/hfigY
archive.is/7Guza
archive.is/4rJIU
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/892720173622284288
archive.is/GseoK
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/892959786047856641
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=19612161
archive.fo/JgExy
archive.fo/NKvVK
archive.fo/FQpm
archive.fo/5edrw
fas.org/irp/eprint/arens/chap4.htm
us-store.wacom.com/Catalog/pen-computers/wacom-mobilestudio-13-s01#/undefined1
us-store.wacom.com/Product/Intuos-Draw-Small-S01?sku=CTL490DB#/undefined1
youtu.be/t6-TGvIFipo?t=710
my.mixtape.moe/badvlb.mp4
archive.is/WkEBB
archive.is/QPGRa
archive.fo/guprW
archive.fo/SdbXa
archive.fo/m8qJz
archive.fo/iXMGN
archive.fo/XcnfR
archive.fo/DO0UF
archive.is/GxcZ0
archive.is/WIHO4
archive.is/SdzeQ
archive.is/4EcXS
twitter.com/TenNapel/status/893093722828791808
dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/dem-hopeful-wastes-weekend-beating-trump-supporters-in-pointless-video-game/
archive.is/TKvyz
archive.is/COuEK
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893083735633129472
archive.is/rfU7P
archive.is/B7J6K
archive.fo/7ForX
archive.is/HjhG7
archive.is/dWv6Y
archive.is/WnDgK
archive.is/e45If
archive.is/MgFNN
archive.is/j7bLQ
archive.is/GRJhh
archive.is/uGhGp
archive.fo/M0Ds3
archive.is/EfTYC#selection-2263.0-2263.74
twitter.com/mombot/status/893150479668068352
logicalincrements.com/monitors
wecravegamestoo.com/forums/monitor-reviews-discussion/15723-monitor-questions-read-1st-post-post-questions-here-send-me-private-message.html
rcs.misd.net/assets/elementary-2014-2015.pdf
archive.is/zNWMJ
ncleg.net/Sessions/2017/Bills/House/PDF/H527v5.pdf
tweetsave.com/alexmauermusic/status/893164055946567680
archive.fo/iMR4b
usflag.org/uscode36.html
archive.is/QspWS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oppai

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/trwIq

Thank you all for carrying on discussion about this topic which I have been so autistically obsessed with for years.

Remember to read up on the Language threads
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892

I posted by mistake in the Grimoire thread thinking somehow it was the GG thread.

Why does this keep happening all the time!?

OP DICKTIONAIRY!
DON'T LET LANGUAGE GET SUBVERTED!

It was probably the gay ERP that made you think that

archive.fo/lbw2a
Comic readers are dead, comic readers are over, comic readers no longer have to be your audience.

archive.is/fvfDC

archive.is/XgxN7

Polygon:Trump’s policies are hurting the US game industry, say EA and Take-Two

archive.is/itkWP

Gaaaoooo~!

The bread was made in haste, user. I didn't have the luxury to go over the whole thread again.
Don't forget to post it later in the thread so it'll get added next bread.

But I keep doing it even in completely normal threads

Are the employees from bioware still working for EA?

Well, as long as we get the point across about language subversion. Last thread delved into how SJWs are using wordplay to make Traps as another word for Trans. We know this is bullshit on account that Trans in manga are called Newhalfs and Traps are just effeminate crossdressers that pass off as women, but admit to being dudes in drag.

Dudes cant be cute.

Yes satan, nice digits.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Thus history repeat itself.

Guess who had Pajeets making code.

For fuck's sake, can you NOT spam the thread with that mentally ill balding faggot?

reboasting the Literally Milkshaking right now video

Tumblr was a mistake.

Delet this

plebbit doesn't know about persona 3: FES

Reminder that you will never be as salty as Jed Whitaker.

You forgot the archive: archive.fo/p3haN

What could you be then!?

Shit, sorry about that! pls no billy

just report him for rule 8

The US game industry is hurting the US game industry. Maybe if you didn't fire everyone competent or make it so miserable to work there that you get some actually competent workers, you wouldn't be in the mess you are in.

Their treatment of drag queens or traps is pretty similar to the general treatment of Asians. When convenient, Asians are their allies and important to listen to, otherwise they worse. I guess the fact that people still would rather deal with drag queens or traps than them causes the salt to pour.

Weekly Cuteness Report:
An utter, absolute, (un)natural disaster, please evacuate the area and remove any child from the premises until authorities arrive. Please be patient until our announces gives updates on the current situation. Thank you.
Someone quote his tweet and tell him that

Is this CP?

Yes, I just globally reported u, sicko

Delet this u sick fuk

We need to catch them trying to subvert language. The trap fiasco was an easy indicator, but who knows how many words have already been subverted. Last thread mentioned on how they are calling Tomboys "Gender non-binary". It tells you that they will destroy and mess with language to get the results they desire.

>EA
>TAKE-TWO
They're literally the last people who should be talking about who's hurting the game industry and how.

I could've sworn I read that exact article about H1 visas a couple of months ago.

And that's exactly the problem yeah. There's no shortage of people who can do vidya programming but they don't want to work like niggers all day and night when they know at the end of the project they're immediately going to be laid off. They could work for a big company making actual software or databases that gives them job security and health insurance and a much bigger salary.

They already got jealous to mean envyous.

Didn't BBC teach you not to harass pedos, you shitlords?

Is this cp?

That pisses me off. Envy means you want what the other has. Jealousy means you don't want to lose what you have to somebody else. With OP Dicktionary, we need to help fight in the war of tongues.

(checked)
Is this CP?

Im impressed by the animation, but disturbed because
DONT FUCK THE VELVET LOLIS

Remember the CIA and FBI monitor this thread.

Man, I'm sure this petition just might work. I mean, how can it not, Jed Whitaker made it!

Wasn't that also the reason why gaming was so good during the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, because all of the people involved with the industry were either people who had experience with making and handling technology or they were rejects from whatever line of work they wanted to do?

MORE PLEASE MORE. SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE!!!

Oh god my sides

a glimpse of the old homer before they made him a retard.

Something just got added to my reading list.

They did it with blacks to first it was Negro then Coloured person then black then African American now it's person of colour they will change a definition as many times as they want just so they can act offended, trannys are only joining in because everyone knows how much they fucking hate traps and would love nothing more then the erase them.

Either the assigned agent has a constant boner or is contemplating suicide.

No those are trips.

Horse Benis

I'm pretty sure the guy assigned to us already looked at the deep web for quite some time now. He can take it with a daily fap back at home.

(1) and done, horse cuck.

all this incredible technology our forefather gave to us and this is what we do with it.

gross

Anyone have anything videogames to talk about?

At least he knows how to use his shift key.

I honestly get so tired of people saying anime characters with massive cow tits are lolis and you're pedophile for liking them. It's so fucking disingenuous.

Who was it that said the sorceress was a lolicon fantasy? And when called out on it he replied "I'm not as in the know about pedophile art as you clearly are!" or something to that effect.

This guy is still

fucking

going

Someone shut him up.

archive.is/ZdLjy

It was Jason schrier from kotaku

I'm fairy certain she'd BE DEAD.

Do you think our gay trap boards like >>>/cuteboy/ and >>>/trap/ are pissed at the "Traps are trannies" push?

And game journos want to reward what is clearly mental illness.

Probably

Ask them, but I'm pretty sure they do.

I know horses are steps above niggers, but cut it out with your cuck shit. Anyways, we need to get back to the topic at hand. OP Timber, OP Dicktionairy and the like.

Might as well tell them about it and tell them that Trans means Newhalf in manga to give them ammo to fight SJWs.

I'm told that every time trannies go to /cuteboys/ to push that shit they get told to fuck off. I don't know about trap, I didn't know it was a board.

Thank you for giving me an excuse to post these.

You know, the one thing that baffles me about all this is why is he so mad? he was being paid pennies according to him. I'd assume it's because he want's attention, but even then he could barely get clicks shoving a controller up his ass.

I'd assume so. Not that I have been there or anything, I just heard that they don't like tranny shit. I'm not gay btw.

I think we found out what's wrong with this dumbass, he thinks journos are gamers.

I love how you had to add that sentence at the end.
Someone should get them to focus that anger at stirling and biscuck

Nigga, you got no* fucking idea how mad those cocksuckers are.

Sounds like Epona

Well, I mean, you could argue that was the case until the mid-2000's, but it doesn't make him less wrong.

You boys ready to boogie

That's because games that were not computer ports used to have one level of difficulty, Arcade Hard. Even most computer games were incredibly hard compared to today's offerings.

>>>/horse/ is that way my friend.

Given the article in existence, it appeared that they used to be.
archive.fo/QbEOv
please use archive.ism/articles/2004/11/12/halo-2-from-easy-to-legendary

Now I just want to see a giant fruity street brawl between a bunch of /cuteboys/ and SJW trannies.

My money's on /cuteboys/ - they've got some members of /k/ running around there.

I think it's important to remember that the vast majority of games have always been shitty, but it certainly was in the good games favor that they had developers who actually knew what they were doing. They kind of had to be good at their job though, because the tools were a lot different and you actually had to think about what kind of content you could fit on the disk or how much the console could even handle. These days developers aren't afraid to push shit out the door that runs sub 30fps or fucking Tetris clones that struggle to get above 10. And there's no such thing as size constraints, they're going to bloat a game to 100gb even though it probably has as much content as one that came out 20 years ago. And they're not stupid but these days engines give you so many tools in the box that you don't need a bunch of experts when you could hire dudes right out of college who will work for nothing.

I know Holla Forums is although they're pissed their not taking their side, I've seen an increase in commie posting there making pathetic attempts at reciting, as strange as it might sound /cuteboys/ has a lot of Holla Forums cross posters much to Holla Forumss annoyance.
And when ever I see threads there about trannys or when a tranny shows up the thread usually derails with the thread calling them a degenerate or to fuck off.

Unseasonal but:
Happy Holidays!

Saying Merry Christmas is offensive to non-Christians apparantly. It's been going on longer than you think

If they do then you just found one breeding ground of fuckers trying to change the definition

nigga you gay

Careful, the SJW trannies brought weapons.

Holla Forums has so many gays, blacks, Spaniards, asians, hell, everything they hate. It's surreal.

Tranny tits are grody.

No you nigger,
traps aren't suppose to have breasts. That's not a trap, it's a tranny shemale.

Some people actually makes money from it

A good chunk of Holla Forums are halfbreeds larping as Whites. Most SJWs are self-hating whites. This is as surreal as it gets.

They still lose.

That was my point. Sarcasm is hard to convey.

Do horse cucks hate themselves so much that they would fantasize horses fucking their waifus rather than themselves?

trannies =/= shemale, shemales dont mutilate themselves to pretend they are a woman.

I'd argue that getting breast implants and sometimes butt implants is mutilating themselves. Or going with excessive plastic surgery to the face

Why the fuck are people's standards so low now? I've seen better shit than that on Newgrounds in 2005.

Guys can grow breasts naturally, the problem is that it takes time and some work.

archive.is/uHCob
archive.fo/mMMBg

Plus many self professed tranny don't chops off their dicks.

Blair white plans on going through a full transition. I think she's making a huge mistake. Don't manmade vagina keep trying to heal for the rest of their lives, and then end up losing all sensitivity after just a few months?

You might as well tell Blair that.

There you go subversing language

Implants are adding not removing, but I do agree on facial surgery, outside of repair facial surgery is uneeded. But I will also point out that shemales who call themself as such are closer to the newhalfs and do tend to put in the effort to be feminine more than trannies.

Because no matter what else they are, Holla Forums (and 8ch in general) is honest. While social justice is filled with slimy, two-faced backstabbers who circlejerk about how "righteous" they are one moment and threaten death and ruination on their "enemies" the next. Leaking people's personal info, flagging their social media accounts, getting them fired from their jobs, all for no greater crime than daring to stand up to the hivemind.

People were saying on twitter earlier that people have been telling affinity magazine for months now that that writer's name was an amalgam of "imma a troll"

yes. The body always treats it as a wound that it tries to heal. Not only is a real dick better than a fake attempt at a vagina, but futa is patrician taste

Aside from /ints/ and Holla Forums

And that is why I call dick chopping mutilation while implants are not.

Every time SJW have a get together event or some convention it's whiter then a klan rally.

I don't think an airsoft toy rifle can be considered a weapon, they're to chicken shit to hold a real weapon they would probably burst into tears after firing one shot off.

Thats not what futa is
ARE YOU FUCKERS DELIBERATELY SUBVERSING LANGUAGE
The moment we touch this topic you faggots go all out

So chris Chan's new vagina is likely healed by now?

You mean (((whiter))), sojus are a mix of golems and jew supremacists

Pretty much. Blair is still a man.

Blair is a Newhalf, not a Futa. Remember, language.

Sorry user.

Hasn't he been "dilating" it with a coke can or some shit? He'll end up in the hospital with taint rot or some shit.

Even though that doesn't surprise me, it's…. just…. Classic Chris.

You guys remember that freak during GDQ that lost his shit over an emote? ANd that other tranny who submitted behind Breath of the Wild behind everyone's backs?

Well they're both at it again!

archive.is/VqNcz

archive.is/ob6D0

Fucking trannies man, they can't be allowed into any hobby.

Dont worry big pharma has a cream to treat and not cure it, and it will only cost tax payers 100 per week for the rest of >her life. :^]

Yes and further mutating their body wont fix the mental issue they have if anything it will make it worse, why else do you think they have such a high suicide rate?
Also it's a he not she don't enable him you wouldn't tell a schizo the voices in his head are real enabling a mental illness only make it worse.

That shouldn't be to long now, he's intentionally keeping a festering wound open while avoiding bathing and eating fast food for every meal plus his in such bad debt his resorted to begging for money, which he then spends on toys, while being taken to court over unpaid debts.
Chris will be dead in a few years at most.

uhh…. guys….

I remember when speedrunning drama was /vg/ laughing at one of their resident faggots dating a landwhale, the fuck is this shit

Well, trannies are mentally ill.

Shit's going on fire very soon

link and archive faggot.

Oh boy, i cant wait. Once the coup happens, the civil war starts. This is gonna be fun.

I'm scared.

This thing got asshurt about a Twitch emote, and then had it banned because of some type of nepotism. It was also heavily featured during the entire week at SGDQ, most notably failing at Tetris.

The blue haired girl emote?

I really wish something would happen and spread to the Caribbean. Boring as shit here.

Don't care if Trump takes over the Caribbean, we'll be better off.

You're confusing the tranny kike with the tranny running BOTW

Where's the archive, and what exactly is he talking about? In the US?

Oh, i know, it was more just a statement on how far things have gone. I gave up on it right off the bat this year when the first thing i saw was neon fucking hair before it even began

ARCHIVE
archive.fo/0mkBM

He is talking about trump

Say something nice about Anita Sarkessian

Impressive how she managed to fuck up so many things she set out to fuck up.

No, he mentioned both, that's the one that lost it's shit over an emote.

A pink hair with a beard, and either tits or circular hands. The tranny sent him a strongly worded tweetchain about other people's actions. archive.is/4hCXQ

D e e p S t a t e
e
e
p

S
t
a
t
e

If there was a coup and some asshats from the agencies tried to seize power, they would be obliterated. And rightly so.

The sanctity of the peaceful transition of power must be maintained at all costs.

I want to cum inside her

She is probably the best Jack Tompson roleplayer.

If she didnt have such a jewish nose i would hate fuck her. Is that good enough?

She's good at conning cucks and beta males.

She's good at taking advantage of the great lie known as "The Armenian Massacre". Even though she talks about Islamophobia a lot, she loves to spread one of the biggest pieces of Islamophobic around. But she somehow can get away with it.

That takes skill and an Armenian vagoo I suppose.

Might as well ask us to slay the Hydra, they're both impossible for normal men.

They are ex agents, aka they got fired a while back.

He crooked buck teeth are very white.

PR here, whens *statehood*

You have shockingly low standards.

This whole thing is going to blow up in their faces. Marvel has no idea just how hard their sales are about to get bitch slapped.

We've known this for months. We've also known that they really don't want to make the first move themselves because people HATE them and the things they've propped up. Which is part of why they are doing the media frenzy that kind of backfires.

More than they have already been fucking up their own sales?

She is average 3DPD.

2D makes everything fapable. But you still need to go
>>>/gaschamber/

They didn't have any from comic branch for very long time already.

Professor Banned From Google For Saying Men And Women Exist

Marvel has basically been subsidizing the pozzing of its comics with profits from the MCU. That's part of how things were allowed to get so bad.

Where can I get more of guide-tan? I want to lewd him.

I'm asking for source instead of running reverse searches because my internet is trash and likes to basically go out for periods of minutes at a time. It went out not long after I opened this thread. I don't know why it does this but it only started a few months ago.

It wouldnt surprise me if somehow comics got funded by the goverment too either

Dc, IDW and Image are just as bad, Dark Horse is quiet in the corner and Topcow dieded before becoming a villain and gave us this

They should create their own boards and have autists figure some of the tricky stuff out. Remember the flag OP?
Also Fed-tans.

Like ubicoon?

Propaganda only works if people actually read it.

Good morning, faggots.

KAZE NI NAREEEEEEEEEEE~

Wouldn't be the first time.
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

I wish assange would just fucking lay it out instead of being coy about what's happening.

This. All this funding for propaganda and nobody is looking at it, which defeats the purpose. Leftists don't know how to do shit.

archive.is/RWhD6#selection-1743.246-1743.301 and why is the archive so fucked up

archive.is/RWhD6

It's in the filename and it's not a lewd, so don't expect to find it on panda or anything else.

Oh, I don't care then. Lookedl ike it was from an h-manga.

It's not so much people not looking at it, it's that you only need to see it once to know what it says. When it's all the same message everywhere people tune out.

don't suppose someone could find a better source malcolm in the middle episode and webm a scene

dailymotion.com/video/x4v79hg
@ 15:45

Who's guide-tan?
Where/when he from?

All I know about him is he's the semen demon in those pictures I posted.

Suddenly appeared again a thread ago so now its going to be a few anons posting him and asking about him for the next 5 threads.

Just to be sure, you are referring to
not ?

I'm referring to

I don't know how I got an extra arrow brcause I just copied it.

Then spill if you know.
Who he? Where/when from?

An hero when?

Itou yuuji. That image was posted on pixiv, I most likely got it from there. I didn't actually know what work it was from until I looked it up right now.

exhentai.org/s/18616616a7/1074022-60

I dont know

Wikileaks has a perfect record, no? There may be things he knows but has yet to gather the solid proof of for which wikileaks is trusted.

As I said last night, here the lesson summaries to chapter four of You Can If You Think You Can.
Motivation that Really Motivates
>1. It puts the fire within you - the fire that gets the inner power going.
>2. It reveals your own talents. do you really know your own potential? Search for it, for it's there. Then release it.
>3. Don't be a hold-out - be an all-out.
>4. And whatever you do, never be a half-a minder.
>5. Remember that the most poerful motivation is spiritual motivation. So expose youself to the spritual.
>6. Keep alert to the magic motivational word that can reactivate and change you from indifferent to dynamic living.
>7. Associate with motivational people.
>8. Cultivate motivational ideas; ideas that pulsate with go power.
>9. In adversity keep motivated, for often the best comes from difficulty.
>10. Imagine your goal. Hold that image in consciousness. Keep that image always before you and your goal.
Hopes this helps anyone who needs it.

DSP shilling on Tacoma. Ahahahaha!

Dubbing truly is the worst sin of localization.

archive.is/9AuWr

Why does his audio keep going up and down at the start of that. Does dsp rock back and forth from his mic? Does he not understand how mics and audio levels work?

?

More like To Cum-a.

I didnt expect the article to pull a WE WUZ

The only thing I can find is a funnyjunk account. It looks like some homo from Holla Forums who made a GG comic last December. That's the only art of guide-tan.

wish memeteor user read this

Intaresting. Any rebellion by agents within the government is fucked on arrival. All the things that make a full civilian revolt a risk for the government (50%+ military desertion, ability to cripple opponent by crashing infrastructure ect.) are completely the opposite for an internal rebellion.

FeMC or bust.

Reminds me of this.

Why. Is editing really that difficult, for fuck sake LightSideLarry.I hope the gout really does kill you.

Did you know some blackface wasn't used negatively?

Once again, reread the statement, its ex agents, so they are double fucked

it's sad when a cute character gets little to no love.

The world's still burning I guess. Have some more comics, you magnificent bastards.

That writing hurts in the best way possible.

Sure and here is the thing. Holla Forums doesn't use those people to promote their ideas or ideologies and in real life it is not accepted to be a right winger or pro Hitler as a "minority" it's really frowned upon. Thus they post on Holla Forums and don't throw their race or sexual preferences in the mix to validate their opinions, because they know it doesn't matter when arguing and talking about factual stuff. Holla Forums is also insanely honest about things.

Leftypol however does the opposite thinking it makes them more valid for having all kinds of fucked up people, as seeing their chatlog leftypol is mostly young white trannies and they don't work and only live on mommies money talking about degenerate shit online. Thus when a black comes along they will use this black to promote their bullshit, because having a black for them is rare. This also happens to them in real life, even though then it's mostly kikes pretending to be white.

It's really interesting.

why are you pretending to be me?

fuck

>author has dyed blonde hair to culturally appropriate stuff from white people

Fuck you

That webbum wasn't funny at all.

fuck off shill

I'd like to see the cracks in her fragile little body if you know what I mean ;^)

I gave the mochi ice cream pizza from Gaki no Tsuki a go. It's surprisingly good!
inb4 someone posts the /ck/ user making that diabetic ramen sundae

If this doesn't in yuri I'm going to be very, very disappointed.

archive.is/IGJjt
archive.is/R4GpI

I want Freya to be my prince!

You're not part of the party, john.

He meant his party composed of slave owners, communists, Marxists, feminists, SJWs and liberals? Then yes! You belong there!

Why are you both pretending to be me?

Don't forget KKK members!

Stop hurting me with your comics.

Fair enough. I guess there's always going to be some characters that don't get picked up.

Meanwhile I was sorting some pic folders - anyone know who's this 'Mira' in pic?

It'd be neat if there was actually a conspiracy, but Assange is an asswipe attention-whore. The current Administration has been a complete shitshow already, but I don't think Trump has fucked up enough to warrant a coup.

In the mind of the leftist, Trump fucked up by getting elected.

Oh please, the left wants a coup whether he deserves it or not.

Not to mention the military had a lot of support from him IIRC. Grunts and generals prob have different attitudes though.

There was also that scare where the embassy he was held up in was allegedly raided by police or had a powercut/internet blackout.

Then he didn't do his usual proof of life trick with a pic of him holding that day's paper when people asked if he was OK.

Now that could all be BS meant to discredit him- who knows.
Over the last few months he's seemed to have been just as critical with Trump as he was with Obama.

That's the most honest article they have ever made

I guess somebody tried to take back an SJW picture. There were a lot more Erika and gas chamber edits than trying to make that lesbian into a real character.

they are just jealous
I assume the gildafag got banned again and is blaming me so trying to get me banned

Marche, show us your new keyboard to prove you are not a furry

Use one of the many,many fixed versions user, that is cringy, though the shirt edit on viv is nice.

I cant show it finished because its still in production but here is the latest update
imgur.com/a/FvLfg

no first for benis, therefore sage

Plantation niggers perhaps, not the modern variant.

Someone should remind that faggot he's a man.

Marche , if you're waifu has a snout, you are a furry
ITS NOT DIFFICULT

The military heavily favored Trump for the election. I don't know how things are now that he's not seen as the anti-endless desert war candidate.

she has a nose

I've just about finished this work as I heard about the youtube purge and how tightly wound in we are with Google services. Then we get Apple cucking to China, then this extremely interesting Holla Forums thread on language and cultural manipulation. MGSV couldn't ever be more relevant.

Art is how I avoid falling into dispair, user. That, and vidya. The former, to re-enact god-like activity, the latter to become better at solving problems.

snout*

you wouldn't be able to post her on /monster/

Yep, you are probably marche, what is with the 2 circle thingy in this pic? i.imgur.com/imMb5ot.jpg image is too big and I am being lazy

I know I wouldnt, because she is human

What about polt?

I think people were far too harsh on MGSV.

Honestly, I don't think the hatred towards him comes from his policies, but his instability. I think that the left would rather have Pence instead, even though he's way more conservative, because they can at least make sense of him.

Well they also want pence because for all intents he is a cuckservative who serves the will of the gop, which in turn is the will of soros and isreal

Trump is perfectly stable, its just that the left is too narssisistic to realise that everything he is doing is helping americans instead of the massive amounts of spics and blacks.

If the last few years have taught me any one single thing, it's that the screeching lunatics who somehow speak for the left in mainstream and social media wouldn't "rather have" anything. Nothing would ever make them happy, up to and including full and immediate capitulation to whatever list of demands they produce. The problems they claim to fight can never be solved, because if they were, they'd have to find a new way to make their scratch. The only thing the contemporary American left wants is infinite gibs.

To be fair, there's no chapter 3.

And they've been trying to drum up support for it, but the justification they are running with is rather weak, and most everything the administration has actually done has not been overreach, though a bit too rapid. Hell, I took a gander at the FDA website and they are trying to increase competitiveness in pharma, and make it easier for generics to hit the market. Which would help with the healthcare issue.

How is Konami doing nowadays anyway? Financially I mean.

Considering their Sports clubs make most of their money? Business as usual until the pachislot bubble bursts

As much as I enjoyed MGSV it has a lot of dumb decisions that add up in a way that ruins the game. The mobile game style mother base missions were pretty awful too.

probably on the eve of destruction

Yep. The Democratic Party liked Bush even when he was fighting two wars, planning eleven more, fucking up reconciliation with Iran, ignoring the burgeoning banking crisis, cutting taxes on the rich, etc, because he was predictable. They'd have their predictable dumb jokes on late night TV, their predictable outrages, their predictable mailers and protests. The DNC likes predictability because it makes it easy to for them to massage and triangulate and hit that magic 50.1% number while making the minimum concessions to their poor and working class voter base and the maximum favors for their dedicated billionaire donor class.

If Trump would listen to Bannon more he could probably steal a third of the Democratic base. There's a reason Michigan flipped, it wouldn't be hard to make it permanent.

Yeah, but I don't think that invalidates the entire game or makes it shit. For a board that often claims story doesn't matter they sure threw a shit fit over MGSVs

I pretty much ignored mother base shit and had a fun 80 hours of gameplay. Far more than the usual 12 hours of most MGS games and I felt like it was the only open world game I've play in years that was done right. It's not my favorite MGS game, but I still feel it did more right than wrong.

This. Even if someone were to cuck for them or make changes for them (Whether by manipulating languages to be more PC & change the way people think or lolcalizations that don't follow the original material because "If I don't like it you can't either") they will still ask for more & still feel dead inside. They're somehow more of a wet blanket than I used to be!

Doesn't seem be declining since they do more than just vidya.

That was the only version of that pic I had. After seeing the OP cleaning going on I've been trying to sort folders of pics and screencaps - I'm a bit disorganized and some stuff is badly labelled so sorting it out is a bit of a chore. If I find character pics that aren't tagged or I don't know who they are/their history I just post them and ask.

And so:
- who actually is Mira?
- Nee-chan - v-tan's older sister I think? Can't seem to find pics.

And anyone got any more pics of the Honey Badger?

Is it unstable though? I mean has anything ceased to function or began to function badly as a result?
I've always been under the impression that most government bodies operate automatically and the person put in charge is just the guy to steers the ship.

Some tumblrtard tried to hijack Vivian by making her LGBT and in a relationship with its OC, this one.
Some drawfags took the OC, turned her into a MRA, and called her "Mira". Nobody cared after that.

I shall continue to wait, sins of their magnitude can't remain unbunished.

I really hope none of these wannabe Anime Anitas take off the way Sark did. I don't think that there's as much corporate money floating around for them to parasite off of in anime.

But Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom.

The best open world game I played in a while was State of Decay. The animations are shitty, the missions are repetitive, and the story is abysmal, but there are so many events that take place in real time that it was a real treat to play a little every couple days. If you play a lot at once it's chill and you have everything on lockdown but if you come back after a week some of your survivors cracked under the pressure or died during missions, supply routes will run empty, zombies will have taken more territory causing bigger swarms with tougher enemies, and if your allies don't have enough protection you'll lose them for good.

I was about to say, I don't know that Trump's presidency is really all that unstable since he's just going down the list trying to accomplish his campaign promises first and foremost while doing his best at the whole global ambassador/police thing. He might be less predictable than a traditional career politician, but only because he's suggesting the unthinkable and touching on issues that both sides of the aisle agree not to talk or think about.

I will never forgive them for cancelling Silent Hills

I'm already wary as fuck.
>the goddamn SJWeebs who are the living embodiment of contradiction

Youtube actually put itself in a position where it can lose its Safe Harbor Protection BECAUSE it is moderating the user submitted content.

dwt.com/Ninth-Circuit-Holds-Website-Can-Lose-DMCA-Safe-Harbor-by-Using-Moderators-04-19-2017/
archive.is/SNlWu

That's an oxymoron. Soros and Israel have publicly condemned the other. I've learned from a friend who's an Orthodox Jew that there is a cultural civil war within Judaism, with Soros and most Western being reformed, or liberal, and then the conservative and Orthodox Jews on the other. Most conservative and Orthodox Jews support Trump, not the GOP, whereas reformed Jews support the DNC.

Not many people, including those who aren't leftists, believe this to be true. Especially so after last month.

Bush was initially disliked because of the electoral college/popular vote spat, but I don't know anyone who disliked him as a person. Dick Cheney, yes, but Bush was, is, and will continue to be seen as the happy fool.

He's done as much as he really could in the Oval Office, but internationally, domestically, even with apolitical US agencies and his own White House, he hasn't figured out how to fit into his new role and really take charge.

Trump's presidency is 'unstable' only in the sense that the media establishment and career politicians are throwing all of their weight into attempts to topple him.

Archive of the article and unmask the name of the author of this article. Check if this feminist have connections to either Crunchyroll or AniFem or both.

This is the only worthwhile achievement New Toonami came up with.
Jack was okay but they hyped up Aku for fucking nothing.

This person either doesn't know shit about Anime or is being very disingenuous about it.

archive.is/v0cmz

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

- archive.is/KGEyx
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Thanks user.

Now, ship this to >>>/a/. I'm sure they'll be interested to look into this even further.

Wait what, where in /a/? I thought those guys don't care about these things.

Does our /a/ even give a shit?

If /a/ was interested in wanting to protect Japan, they would have already been having these threads. But I guess it's to do with their BO trying to have /a/ be as politics-free as possible.

Disliked him as a person, nah. There was a lot of mockery in the early days over the "guy I'd like to have a beer with" thing, mostly from the coasts, but I grew up in a very blue mountain town and nobody really disliked Bush as a person, even the ones who hoped he would be assassinated.

As a president, he was very much disliked. Later in his presidency, like 2006 onward after he and Karl Rove started to publicly drift away from Cheney, he started to be seen as a somewhat sympathetic puppet of malevolent forces, but I don't believe that. The less favored son of a CIA director and president, graduated with honors from an Ivy League college when that meant something? Bush wasn't dumb. He knew and accepted that the state wanted him to be the global regime change guy. He just didn't expect that so many smart people could be so wrong about the neocon End of History consensus.

/a/ doesn't allow politics for a good reason.

How Punished of her

Our best hope of fighting back are the nipponese learning threads, learning the language, establish contact with our counterpart nipponese communities, understand what happens in nippon land, through knowledge strength.

Meant to say Believes the AGGro narrative since he tweeted way back a Japanese anti-gg article on Gamespark.
Tweet - archive.fo/AthkI
Article - archive.fo/hfigY
I got that one mixed up with the Xenogears director Tetsuya Takahashi.

Pretty much.

So that's why they don't do shit?

I always found this sad.

/a/ will just bury their heads in the sand in anime's darkest hour. Holla Forums is going to save anime.

anime is fine(thought the whole animators living like shit is pretty bad) it's more the localization/dubbing/subbing stuff that's the real issue.

I love galko

futa is gay, but futa on girl is so hot
i dont understand

archive.is/7Guza

Is this the same character? Is there more of her?

Futa + girl is super gay and futa + male is a normal heterosexual romance.
But that one is just a trap with a gigantic dick.

Things that aren't gay:

Can anyone tell me what is this milkshake thing at marvel? This a new goon meme?

Good night.

Not allowing it on the board doesn't mean the problem will go away.

pic = Lesson from the last bread.

Did you crop this yourself?

おやすみ

2020 Olympics and SEALd.

The one with a duck is a forced meme. This new one is a picture of a bunch of Marvel's shitty female writers drinking milkshakes and looking smug. A couple of people commented/tweeted "this is why Marvel sucks". I think about four people at most made comments like that. Many articles that do not produces the "offensive" tweets in question have now been written saying there is targeted harassment and such. It's looking like MarvelGate, but definitely way smaller than GG.

But it's lesbian porn with a dick!
oh

Yeah, I can't just start posting dicks because we're on Holla Forums.

Y'know Buttplug Jed calls out to burn every video game titles in existence and the latest attack on anime got me an idea:

Can we have an image of them and their idols saluting as Japanese-made video games, anime, manga, artwork and action figures are burned to the ground as they salute to it?

Well knowing Holla Forums nothing will happen.

That would be a great OC idea.

I need to protect that smile

You know what I'm going to ask for, right?

Futanari Girl Love by Efuya. The balls are important.

That censor is awful

archive.is/4rJIU
Stay asspained BBC.
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!

what is this where can i find more

Not to mention tokyo's current governor supported anti loli laws. Hopefully nip content creators put up a bigger fight then their western counterparts.

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.

Oh shit, new chapter is out. There are a lot of great girls but it's hard to get over how pretty that ogre is with the long lashes.

Sweet new chapter with the oni having maternal instincts.

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

it wont stop either.

They're asspained, because this is true. Ahahaha!

I must've missed this chapter when checking my follows.

Ass and oni are best

ohhhh thats the chubby elf mangos name

Sam Hyde's wikipedia article is a goldmine. Oh, and while I'm here again

FIX THE GODDAMNED MEMORY LEAK CODEMONKEY WHY ISN'T IT FIXED THE SITE IS BORDERLINE UNUSABLE FOR ME YOU BASTARD

Oni and Chocolate Elves are Patrician's favorites.

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/892720173622284288
he is too busy deciding if he wants the tranny cock or not

I'm still too asshurt to read that manga because when I first saw it I spent a shitload of time trying to find the source only to find out it wasn't actual porn.

Man, after he fixes the links, I would love the ability to preview archive.is pages by hovering over the links.

Change the name into Anita Sarkeesian and the face too as Anita Sarkeesian and boom, another exploitable OC. Enjoy.

Goddammit, meant leaks

The elf mangaka does porn. Synedoche goes under the pseudonym Methonium.

I love how "anime experts" just pull shit out of their asses and hope no one notices.

fuck, you beat me to it.
Muchi lovers is fucking grand

archive.is/GseoK

twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/892959786047856641

Tank you.

AAAAaaaahhhhhh
THICCCCC No

I knew that art style seemed familiar.

A man in yellow is still around, nice.

Cute

Methonium is my favorite H-artist plump girls in lovey dovey stories makes my dick rock hard. Sadly I just finished all of the stuff of hers on sadpanda.

/a/ wont be interested outside of a few laughs. These people have been a dime a dozen since the late 90s, self professed anime "critics" with a grudge against fanservice and anything that isn't action oriented.
They have 0 influence on the Japanese side of the industry because it's all based on otaku tastes and demands. You only encounter their influence if you purchase officially licensed anime. Most /a/nons download anime and support the industry by purchasing figures, CDs, or other merchandise, myself included.
At this time the largest concerns are the death of fansubs and the presence of SJWeebs in the remainder of the fansub scene. Most anime is obtained from CR, Hulu, and Amazon streamrips, so if those get compromised with censorship and tweaked subtitles, the only option will be learning Japanese and watching raws.

a lot of his stuff is far too vanilla for me, like super handhold tier vanilla kinda gets a bit boring after awhile despite the art being great

then you have stuff like Yokkora who just go far beyond and still being good majority of the time

Yeah, that style of Remilia looks familiar. Is it the same artist as pic related? I've been looking for the source.

Most people reading the fanservice detector are of course going to be people who aren't familiar with anime, so they're not going to call people out on it.

Oh, I've already read that. The toes on the cover disturb me. They're nearly fingers.

I think it's because I'm getting older but recently vanilla shit that is really lovey dovey just really works for me for some reason. Yokkora is great too though. I also like Jeanne D'Ack the art is really weird but the scenarios just really turn me on plus I like how the women are like gigantic compared to all the men even lolis.

Your image? I don't know, but the one I posted comes up on SauceNao
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=19612161
Your pic doesn't seem to be on their pixiv

You're correct, that saves the asses of a lot of those writers. Casuals are the lifeblood of writing staff at places like Anime News Network, Kotaku, and Japanator.
Now you get instabanned, but a few years ago you could get in some great laughs calling out the authors of that shit in the comments/forums. One of Japanator's authors once said people like me have "destroyed the fandom of anime and the communities they built." Good times.

That's odd.

Nah, I'm getting older & so is everyone else. I think if anything it sounds more like your tastes have changed.

Fucking what

They don't know that moe and fanservice has been a thing since anime began. It's that back then, moe slices of life rarely ever get dubbed and televised in the West.

"WE WUZ FANS!"
These revisionists came in and infected the fandom long after it's built.

I know this is much harder to pull off with anime because western anime sales are chump change compared to how bad JP devs want the western pie, but they're already doing shit like trying to shove Comiket into hole in the wall so that nobody bothers going. I just don't know if learning the language will be worth it come 2020.

I'm actually scared.

Out of curiosity, is there a cliff notes reason as to why Japan is so perverted in the first place? Every single place tries boils down to "the country is controlled by misogynists" or "the country is sexist", but there are more than enough female hentai creators to disprove that claim. So, what's the story?

I actually used to buy english Anime DVDs back when they were like 50-70$ for like 1-4 episodes per DVD. Until like the end of ADV days then I didn't have as much cash so they got sacrificed for games. I actually would start buying shit again now but all the funimation shit along side them seeming to be the only company putting DVDs out in the west anymore.

Are you sorting yourself anons?

Japanese views of sex are different to that of the West. Western views of sex are heavily influenced by Christianity whereas in the East, Sex and Spirituality can be one and the same. Sex is simply viewed as a part of life. Japan is a socially conservative nation, actually the West can seem more perverted to them. We got used to our own stench, so we only notice theirs.

If only Play-Asia had an anime service.

I did warn everyone, that only learning nip and saying "they will never fuck over the source material" was running away.

Japan has always been that way they've also always been outwardly extremely prim and proper. Shit has to get out plus there society just seems to accept that hey people in private are into weird shit and that is fine as long as you keep it fucking private. Japan has always had like trannies and stuff too, plus prostitution has been legal there as well forever. When the states occupied them after WW2 they tried to make them outlaw it. They ended up compromising and saying fine selling vaginal sex is illegal but blowjobs, anal, and everything else is still legal.

They seriously need to think more like Itagaki instead of being pussies to puritans. Guy even likes Aerosmith, the fuckin westaboo! :^)
archive.fo/JgExy
archive.fo/NKvVK
archive.fo/FQpm

Comiket is getting pushed aside due to building renovations, but for whatever reason a lot of articles quickly go in the direction of "surely THIS time loli will get banned!" A lot of nip politicians do a bit of campaigning about banning loli or other otaku stuff. Otaku are reviled by the bitter skeletons that actually vote, so it's a good stance to have. It never amounts to much because the manga publishers stick up for themselves fairly well, and Japanese government is notoriously incompetent. Those policies have failed to come to fruition for almost two decades now.
I also don't buy the Olympic hysteria, either. Nations don't make permanent policy changes for two weeks of visitors. At best you'll see some temporary regulations for Akiba shopkeepers to take down the lewd ads during the Olympics, and if it went that far you better believe the otaku will go out of their way to piss people off. Unlike us they don't take shit from outsiders or normalfags.

As did most of us who lived in the dark times before torrents. I learned to hate ADV real quick. 40ish dollars for 3 episodes of a show with the video quality of a 60's educational reel and licensed anywhere from 4 to 10 years after airing just to squat on the rights for another decade wasn't my idea of value, and I never looked back after discovering torrents. Still, even if Funi and all other licensors cleaned up their act, I couldn't buy anime again in good conscience just to be sure companies know that going the "Gamergate creepshow" route is financial suicide.

You might be able to import anime DVDs off of amazon.jp keep in mind though Japanese anime blu-rays are fucking expensive. The reason why DVDs were so expensive when they first started to come out in the west was because they were matching Japan's prices.

My how the tables have turned.

Everyone is perverted, western nations just pretend they aren't. You can see the hypocrisy out in the open, especially among the left.

I want to learn sql but I am easily distracted.

Even that's not a good reason.
Ranma 1/2 was how most kids discovered anime tiddy and it was misplaced in Blockbuster Video's kid's sections everywhere.
Even aside from that, the true oldfags were swapping fansubbed VHS tapes. There was definitely some content of the moe variety back then, though that predates my expertise and is nigh impossible to come by if you don't know somebody.
It's a shame, because I would love to archive this kind of shit for posterity, but I have a good feeling most of it's already gone.

Back to plebbit with you

that kid's gonna shoot up a school someday

Maybe because it was when our dollar was going up and even games and stuff were getting cheaper but I actually found ADV to be cheaper when they started releasing stuff. They also sold complete boxsets once everything was out in those slimpacks for a reasonable price (for the time). I know ADV fucked up tons of shit but at the time I really liked what they were doing. Though I've pretty much only watched anime through my computer first hunting down Trigun episodes and Dragonball movies through Kazaa in the real media format was a pain in the ass but it was fun. Then learning how to use mirc then torrents, hell I even used ed2k for a while there. That was how I found most of my anime there was some ed2k anime database site that had a "random series" button I'd click it and download the entire series if it looked interesting. I only ever bought DVDs of stuff I watched and really liked.

Is sabretooth a fucking pedophile what in the fuck?

I'm surprised he hasn't been killed by gopniks for being a degenerate parent.

Those boys need a fucking hug. From someone that's not from Pedowood I mean.

Maybe he'll shoot up one of the orgies his dad takes him to.

Because they know people have private kinks & couldn't give less of a shit as long as they don't make it into their identity or flaunt it around in public whereas the west pretends to be morally superior & clean despite the numerous contradictions such as children in homosexual parades, beauty pageants, pedowood, etc.
And yet these are the same people who want to "Start a conversation" on how the big bad vidya games club is full of soggy knees, want to censor content because they don't like it themselves or think nobody should have access to it, & top of it deny all of the above happening in this fucking country.

Back in the 80s and early 90s the best way to get anime was by ordering fansub tapes from fanzines, or by attending cons. It got easier when companies like Right Stuf came around and you could get official tapes.
Unfortunately subtitled anime sold at a higher price, so if you were a cheapskate you had to settle for dubs. Either way it was expensive, $20-30 for two episodes per tape for official shit. Newfags don't realize how wonderful the internet is for anime. The only good thing about back then is the fandom wasn't cancerous or self-hating. Most of the people I met at cons were ex military dudes that picked up manga when they were stationed in Japan, not the cringy retards that you see at cons today.

I noticed that a lot of the old fans that built up the fandom were either military dudes or guys whose first anime experience was Akira and built the fandom from that movie onwards.

Sounds a bit like a similar reason as to why these hicks don't understand imageboards.

Don't worry, Shadman is on the case!

Thats sabertooth from the fox Xmen? Geeuz

I wonder how the peoples of the future will consider the ancient Californians.

I wish I had a nice drawing tablet like shad

Also I assume the death rider is his drawing, and that is a decent drawing.

Should I be disappointed that Shadman isn't a real spooky skeleton?

Scifi channel used to show stuff like Akira and Vampire Hunter D in the early 90s, that sparked a lot of interest in anime. I think video games helped a bit, too. Things started going downhill after toonami. For whatever reason it brought in a lot of fans that got super-enthusiastic but easily disenfranchised. You find a lot of that bitterness still to this day. The "moonies" were annoying as fuck, too. Pretty much the "gurl gamer" of anime.

I know.

It's just the Bay Area and LA. The rest of the state doesn't like those areas due to their "progressive" stances and the fact that their huge populations pull state legislature in their favor.

For a east european swede I think he is a chill dude

Daily reminder that you are not Jed Whitaker.

Reminds me of that one Boondocks episode with MLK.

The Japs were born to not give a single fuck

And you can dress up like a Nazi in Japan and not be arrested. Tokyo folks don't realize that they don't have to be such massive cucks. Japan's got it good

TV has spiraled in terms of content quality since people started using the internet. Just look at the history channel.

You know what I mean. I imagine that it will be described like how we consider the decadence of the Italian peninsula during the Roman Empire or something like that.

Hyper consumerism and super ADHD have not helped. Patience is the dead virtue.

Some people theorize that if the nukes were dropped it would have meant pretty much all of Japan being wiped out. They say that the japanese army would never stop fighting even if all the men were killed they would then enlist the women and send them out.

Remember the people we are dealing with, they might create a controversy just to try a make Japan look bad, anyways we must be alert.

Didn't japan at the time have a much higher population than well all of North America?

Didn't the army also try to assassinate the prime minister (Or whoever was Japan's "president") when he went to the U.S. forces to announce their surrender after the second nuke?

it costs so much. it seems like i'll never get one at this rate.

Why not just get one of those laptops that double as a tablet?

Yup. It's under their final battleplan called Ketsu-Go. They'll even train children to fight the US Army as soon as they land on the Japan's mainland which means more casualties on both side and more years of war. That's what is going to be price if ever Truman never decided to drop Fat Man and Little Boy in Nagasaki and Hiroshima respectively. Yet people say that it's the "dumbest of decisions". Truman never got the credit he REALLY deserves.

Yea boy.

I don't think so. Japan was still experiencing the population boom that you see when a country first industrializes, plus the US went through some pretty massive immigration periods between the end of the civil war and the begining of WWI.

Pic related also made a controversial statement during his time as prime minister in the 80s that got people butthurt (Also he's still alive at age 99!)
archive.fo/5edrw
>Two Japanese newspapers quoted Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone on Tuesday as having said that because of the presence of ethnic minorities in the United States, that country's level is lower than Japan's.
The two newspapers placed the word meaning intelligence or intellectual in parentheses, implying that the reporter had supplemented a direct quote. This is common procedure in Japan because Japanese often leave out parts of sentences expecting that their listeners will know what they mean.
He added, I had no intention of committing any racial discrimination or of slandering other countries.
>S.D.I. stands for the Strategic Defense Initiative, the missile defense program also known as Star Wars.
>In speeches and campaign slogans, he often refers to postwar settlement of accounts, a term widely interpreted to mean that Japan should begin a new era unfettered by the concerns and problems of the postwar period.

It's strange to think the most destructive weapon humans ever invented has saved so many lives. Maybe nuclear disarmament isn't such a good idea.

Got a video of that?
I've tried looking for it, but I can't find a tranny failing at tetris.

It was a necessary evil considering how fanatic the Japanese were devoted to their "God Emperor" and the state Shinto religion.

Why do you think all the countries that had nukes (As well as Japan, the Netherlands, and Singapore) told the U.N. to fuck off a few weeks ago when they outlawed nukes?

A lot of reasons, some Politicians and Military higher ups were pissed at the Manhattan Project raking up the cost, so Truman wanted to do several things with his decision to bomb Japan, make them accept unconditional surrender without the high amount of casualities, make the Soviet Union and Stalin stop in their boots of taking territory and "Freeing" them by making commie states(didn't matter, the nuke plans were stolen) and to justify the costs.

Nope, it was a 65 million nips while the US had 123 million.

Young officer corps wanted to continue the war till they can get better terms, but with the Tokyo firebombings, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was no longer viable, they wanted to imprison or kill the Emperor and replace him with a docile relative, a contingency plan was to have the Emperor make the first broadcast to surrender without saying surrender in their language "Bear the unbearable" Suffice to say, the coup didn't work out and they all committed suduko.

I anticipate a shitload of articles about how sick and depraved Japan is. I guarantee journalists from BBC and US cable news networks are already planning to scour Akiba for the raunchiest stuff they can find between Olympic coverage. I don't think it will go further than that though. I remember the UN tried saying Japanese comics and games are sexist or some shit and the answer was "cartoons aren't real."
I'm more personally concerned about western nations declaring anime is CP, which sort of already happened in the UK and Canada, though enforcement seems iffy at best. I think the US is one democrat presidency away from going crazy with mass censorship of niche media.

Unless Trump actually does fuck something up, I'm willing enough to bet that his successor will be a Republican.

Pecause most are ass and the good ones cost more than a high end custom desktop

Okedoke

user, they are gonna try and censor even if they have to infiltrate and apply pressure just like what is happening to google and youtube.

cause that would be like using crayons. or like them shitty third party controllers.

The Democratic Party destroyed themselves and are sinking lower. Will another party take second slot?

You still have to keep in mind of the infiltrators who'll try to disguise the censorship as a sensible thing to do and the subversion.

fas.org/irp/eprint/arens/chap4.htm

This is what Ketsu-Go's battleplan.

Read it if you want to know more on what Truman endured just to make the painful decision to drop 2 atom bombs in the Japanese mainland. Trust me, it ain't won't be pretty if the land invasion happened.

Deterrence works.

In the immortal words of Emperor Hadrian:

"Peace through strength."

Though If I was to get one, us-store.wacom.com/Catalog/pen-computers/wacom-mobilestudio-13-s01#/undefined1 this is the one Id go for.

Odds 2:1 libertarians or greens take the second spot and demoshits become the states equivalent of the NDP

I hope so. Sometimes that's necessary when significant change occurs- it's like a burning from the inside, like how the phoenix erupts and is reborn.

Aren't the Dems pushing the Rock for presidency? Is that still a thing?

Last I heard Hillary was going to come back & create a TV talk show & if it was popular, she would run again

Like I said, quality ones are expensive hell my computer is from late 2012

Oh wow, I'd look forward to seeing that kind of shitshow. It's like the DNC wants to commit suicide.

What about any of the Lenovo Yogas? I've been using a Yoga 2 13 for the past few years and it's been serving me quite well (And, at a quick glance, they appear to be, at most, half the price of what you linked)?

us-store.wacom.com/Product/Intuos-Draw-Small-S01?sku=CTL490DB#/undefined1

As a fellow drawfag you can do well with their most basic pen tablets. No need to dump the money for Shad's setup. Hell, my first pen tablet was a no-name brand that didn't even have pen pressure.

A tablet with a screen is something when you've decided that you're going all in with this digital art stuff and you already have a powerful rig to begin with.

My current tablet is an Intuos 4 and it's still serving me well after so many years.

CNN's Jim Acosta gets anally anilihated.

Timestamped for when it actually starts. GDQ channel, so if you don't want to give them clicks
youtu.be/t6-TGvIFipo?t=710

I used to have a large Wacom, but it crapped out on me earlier this year (my fault, spilled water on it). I'm currently using my roommate's Wacom Intuos. Not sure of the exact model, but it's about the size of a standard piece of copy paper. I wouldn't really recommend anything bigger or fancier than that.

I second this.

What's up with that video. When I right click it and click open in new tab it just takes me to youtube's home page rather than the video.

I hate (((journos))) like that.

I suppose it's a reflection on journalism these days, where they think their opinion is more important than the facts to report on.

I didn't need to see that.

my dog is my only friend

That's not true, marche.

You have the ants in your keyboard too

Where's he going to cut the fetus out of? A box?

Like I said that would be my dream one, but yeah, the yogas to look nice, the bigg issue is if I got any, it would be because I was getting steady freelance and need the tablet to draw on the go and do 3d work such as maya and zbrush as well. So I need power and versatility. But for now as I am not rolling on work I will have to stick with my bamboo until the cord craps out.

DEAD
E
A
D

always rembr shaggy butthair

That "Adam ruins everything" day made a video for college humor talking about how Alpha males "don't exist."
On my phone so I can't webm it, so have this link for it
my.mixtape.moe/badvlb.mp4
Comments are full of liberals if you want to hunt it down for yourself.

Got anymore like that?

no

Damn. I like some good impreg porn.

archive.is/WkEBB

Have we started the fire?

Hell they could make more just making some porn game on Patreon, have you seen how much some of those shit devs make? We're talking hundreds of thousands a year for things that rarely get any update at all.

LOL

Did you forget he's running for senator as a democrat in 2018? Still looking forward to that hilarity.

Sure, GamerGate will be blamed in one way or another.

Oh come on, you can't draw loving Galko impreg without an ahegao.

I'll wait until Patreon shuts down and all the betas, leftists and other general cunts blame it on GG.

I wonder if the Religion of Peace® was behind it.

Only one was needed, surrender was given before the second was ever dropped and he did it anyways while pretending he hadn't gotten it like a fucking asshole.

user you need to stop blaming such peaceful people.

i got the job at the duty free shop
and i only baneposted twice

I know a guy who was a reference for another guy who was applying for a job with the CIA and they called him for the reference and after giving his recommendation they asked him "So you're saying he's the right guy for us?" and he replied "Yeah…for you."

He said it was the crowning moment of his life.

Did they get the reference? Because it's even more tasty if they did.

Pay no attention to the sharia patrols and grooming gangs, it's these jokers who are the real danger.

archive.is/QPGRa

archive.fo/guprW

archive.fo/SdbXa
archive.fo/m8qJz
archive.fo/iXMGN
archive.fo/XcnfR
archive.fo/DO0UF

Everyone who follows me on twitter is fucking gay

Good to know that my Ignition spell still works.
t.Memeteor user.

Decided to watch some JAV. You know, the MIDE-XXX.avi stuff.

Why are the women so amazing on the covers, but horrifyingly ugly in the actual video?

because asian woman are ugly

There is a thread on this on Reddit and the mods delete comments criticizing that building.
archive.is/GxcZ0

It looks like post-modernist shit.

It's most likely a shallow bragging build.
The saudis are displaying how rich and powerful they are.

Symbolism is important.

I know. The only thing saudis have is oil, without it they will go back 3rd world shithole instantly.

Since when abortion is a civil right?

I agree some people can abort children in case of rape, mutations that are incompatible with life maybe even severe retardation and MAYBE stupid underage girls getting pregnant for being idiots, but turning it into a civil right?

Why they love cutting unborn babies so much? why can't they use a condom or the fucking pill?

What is this exposion in tans? if we fill the market too much we will get into a waifu recession!

I wonder how long until saudi runs out of oil.

within at the end of our lifetime for sure. Who know if fracking will prolong it for the next generation.
Does the Saudi oil fields even have the right condition for fracking

I would be angry if it wasn't for the fact there's a high likelyhood he'll die from a terror attack in the near future.

Link to that pol thread?

New vid from IRL Vivian on wokeness and race respect

Here's something else that might make you happy.
All the victims from the terrorist attack in stockholm (apart from the little deaf girl and the dog) was "good people" that worked with replacing the swedish population.

We have a bit of a saying in sweden that goes "sin punishes itself". It pretty much means that karma will bite you in the ass.

>why can't they use a condom or the fucking pill?
Because that would require a responsible attitude toward sex and wearing a condom is a form of STD-shaming, shitlord. :^)

Good evening, fellow Aces!

Fucking lol
TenNapel just called the kotaku tranny a good man
archive.is/WIHO4

There's a netflix show called "The Worst Witch" and it's literally a carbon copy of Little Witch Academia, except it's western and terrible.

Oh snap! He's gonna launch major triggering on this one!

Little witch is just a ripoff of Hocus Pocus

Is Elizabeth black?

THE MADMAN

Her equivalent character is white, shockingly, but nearly identical. The main character is a copy of Akko, and even has two misfit friends. Even the teachers are ripped straight from little witch.

The only major story difference I saw was the fact they went with a harry potter explanation of why nobody knows about magic, it's all invisible to normalfags. I hate that explanation and it's lazy. The best part about Little Witch's world was the fact it was an alternate history where magic has always existed and known about, it's simply fallen out of favor due to the advent of technology.

I remember the 90's version of the series; they should've let it stay dead.
archive.is/SdzeQ

Are LOL threads banned? This chap says they are.

It's a reboot? Fuckin hell, now I feel dumb. Little Witch might have taken its cues from the original then?

what if I told you it was originally a book.series started in 1974

Now that I'm googling, Worst Witch predates even Harry Potter. J.K Rowling might very well have jumped the idea for her own books, the show is about a magical school for witches, starring a singular main character that sucks but is secretly great, has misfit friends, has a rival.

I vaguely remember this being on tv years ago.
I bet this new one has lesbians, more blacks, and at least one muslim girl.

He's really letting his power level show all of a sudden, guess he's had enough with the bullshit.

Some spencer guy related to Rick and Morty told GG people to kill themselves? archive.is/4EcXS

You got a host of fedoratipping retard anti-sjws who are calling TenNapel out for "misgendering her"

Haaaaaah

Damn, that smackdown on one who said that Napel should respect someone's pronoun, and I know that person, he's a #GamerGate supporter too. But HOT DAMN.

You tremendous retarded cocksucking whores
Napel is going fucking nuclear though, can't wait for the hitpieces

Yes last year he had a huge shit fit
he does a podcast with harmon

They are archived
archive.is is just eternal quueing me

Is he involved with the show in any way? I heard that one of the creators of rick and morty was red pilled or anti-SJW or something.

Hopefully he continues to give no fucks.

Looks like Germany wants to start yet another world war.

No but harmond is a sjw retard

We don't even need to go to the Saudis for oil. There's more than enough oil wells in the Americas that we still haven't used. However, the one problem is that the hippies and the environmentalists wouldn't allow for it (No matter how harmless it is).

That Disney film from '93?

Include the link regardless

Why? And, where's the archive?

So it's the other guy that's red pilled, the voice actor?

Late answer, but I have to say this is good work, user.

I hope it will just stay in West Europe.

A discussion should start and end with the truth.

Set this in stone, fellas!

That comic made me cry.

Your previous post is literally that very same tweet user

I seriously doubt she said that.

Archive? And the second Germany goes to war, the Muslim population will go full invade mode.

Its not so much about going to them as the second the oil fields run dry, their number is up. A year or so ago they were trying to look into alternative energy and diversify their economy, but its too little and too late. Especially with how much money they push into their international pursuits, also known as terrorism.

This is the dudes twitter avatar, it's no wonder why libshits and trannys hate traps when no matter how hard they try they can never pass, he just looks like your typical hipster you see in Starbucks using overpriced macbooks.

Well not going into twatter again for tonight, but wtf? dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/dem-hopeful-wastes-weekend-beating-trump-supporters-in-pointless-video-game/

Please mention this "triumph" on the campaign trail.

archive.is/TKvyz

The mobile "game" in question is some god awful pay to win clash of clans clone but with a FFXV paintjob and RPG Maker quality, John claims he's the 22nd most powerful on it but the only way you could get that is by sinking thousands into it.
John's what devs call a Whale, whales spend so much on pay to win games even though they number less then probably 2% of the player base they alone spend more then the rest of the player base combined and keep the devs nice and rich.

What I want to know is whose money did he waste, his parents or idiots who donated to his campaign fund.

This is fucked up.

All of the above, and don't forget his patreon monies. Doesn't he still bring in over a $1000 a month just to exist?

Yeah, the frisky bit almost sounds like they were flirting back and forth at first.

Madman.

Wow I can't watch the video, it automatically goes back to the front page.

Change you're location to the US

The embed link's fucked up; add v= after the ? mark.

I don't think he is doing this for legal reasons. Not going to watch the entire since that german accent gives me cancer, but what exactly are his points again?

It's barely noticeable.
Iz nott like he talkz likez thiz.

Half of my screen is discolored and slightly pixelated, it has a greenish tint to it. When I screencap my screen the cap doesn't have it, so I don't think it's the software or the hardware, it has to be the monitor, right?

Probably. What monitor brand do you have?

Your monitor is kill
F

It's an HP, 1080p. It's the left hand side, can't really see it in the pic but I tried. The purple of the Holla Forums post turns a shitty greenish purple towards the edge, the whole left 6 inches of the screen. My screen has an anti-glare coating on it, it looks fine in person but I think it's causing the screen door effect in the picture

It might be damaged, probably best to ask Holla Forums.

I see. Have you tried other monitors and check if it's the monitor that's the problem? If you got some reserved monitors, check it.

archive.is/COuEK

Usually this has to do with the connection cable, the one who connects the monitor to the CPU, try to check that out, if not, its a monitor problem.

It kinda comes in and out. For a few seconds it'll look normal again, then go back to being messed up. I have an HDMI cable, I'll try that

Is she seriously demanding someone white knight her old rotten tire that looks 10 years old?

Ok, it's not the cable. It must be the monitor.

Are you even allowed to drive with tires that bad? In my country the cops would have pulled you over long before the tires reach that fucking stage of wear.

If you got some reserve monitors, use that for now. It sucks that 1080p monitors like that are having problems like that, it costs a lot of money. And here am, stuck with a 1360 x 768 ASUS monitor.

In my country if the Cops catch you with tires that old, they indeed pull you, unless you are going to a place to change them, in that case they escort you to avoid incidents or to see that you are saying the truth.

Some Holla Forumslacks said that these pictures were from 2011 or some crap like that.

The second one was a little payback for Pearl Harbor. You know, "We were supposed to declare war before but OOOPS!"

THE MADMAN IS GOIMG NUCLEAR
hopefully not literally
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893083735633129472

not posting the tire's twatter
archive.is/rfU7P

I should really know better by now than to read the replies to his posts.

It's the only monitor I have. I found another one on best buy's website, but it only comes in silver.

The fuck does he mean by dangerous low?

The new monitor I'm looking at will have to be hooked up with an HDMI cable, currently I'm using an DVI cable. When I hooked it up with an HDMI cable to test it, the screen was smaller the the monitor, with a black border around it. That can be fixed, right?

Trade War, more saber rattling, and maybe a bonafide Cold War 2.

I remember reading that Twitter manipulates it to show mostly anti trump comments.
Right now I see a shitload of comments by some faggot called JustJanis‏. Followed by Impeach_D_Trump. This jsavite seems to be a huge faggot, can't stop replying as if people care about his shit opinion.
archive.is/B7J6K

You can drive with slicks if you want to, as long as you don't get pulled over and they check the tires.

boy give Holla Forums a try, there are some very decent people there.

Maybe two minutes to midnight type low.

Why do girls pretend to be guys and then try and be gay with me?

Ok, thank your for the help, I asked their tech support thread. Sorry for all the off topic guys.

It's alright user, we're all brothers here. We help out each other if we can.

And it looks like the senate is also going to sink the immigration bill, even though it's definitely needed

When it comes to passing actual legislation, congress drags their fucking feet, but then a bill to fuck Russia comes along and it flies through. Then you have retarded libs who, despite decades of anti-war hippie bullshit, are suddenly chomping at the bit to start shit with a nuclear power.

Speak for yourself nigger.

It's alright user, we're all brothers here. We help out each other if we can.

Trump probably shouldn't have signed it, but if he didn't they would have tried to impeach him.

They had a super majority in the bill so it wouldn't have mattered if he didn't signed it, it'd be passed regardless.

Heather Alexandra publishes a bad review of Earthworm Jim for the Sega Genesis, gets called out by Doug TenNapel

archive.fo/7ForX
archive.is/HjhG7
archive.is/dWv6Y
archive.is/WnDgK
archive.is/e45If
archive.is/MgFNN

He really couldn't veto it, since it passed with a supermajority and his veto would be overridden easy

Who the fuck cares? This shit is obvious drama bait from the start

I just stole my nephews laptop and plugged it into my monitor and his screen was the same. I'll take that as confirmation it's the monitor and not my computer.
I won't mention this again, thanks for the help

Do the same thing but use a different cord, if the same thing happens then yes it's the monitor if not then it's the cord.

It's a different cord I'm using. I normally use a DVI cable but I stole the HDMI from my blueray player and it made no difference.

What a fag.

>"Hmm how about I review shit on a beloved game from 20+ years ago using all the modern cliches and political buzzwords I can remember from my pozzed twitter feed"

There is a lot of propaganda on the internet, like that one girl. No idea where I saved the screenshots, but there is this syrian girl on twitter speaking perfectly english telling the west to start a war against russia and assad. CNN is shilling her too. The west is trying to brianwash lefties into loving war.

Oh, yeah, you guys posted about that a couple breads back.

Amazing how even some of ghazi was able to see through EA's cries of "we can't get slave labor anymore!!".

archive.is/j7bLQ

You mean that 7 year old syrian girl that knew all the buzzwords and was fluent in english?
Yeah, totally legit and not some liberal with a fake account.

That image will continue to upset me.

I dont get it

This is Paul Bunyan

How likely will there be nuclear warfare with a woman in charge?

PUTA QUE PARIU.

everybody is so uncreative right now they need to bring all shit back and "remake it", extra points for Political Correctness

Syndoche, also known as Methonium.

Holy fuck I do not keep up to date with cosmo at all, did he have a falling out with another tranny or something

what happened to Wanda?

God damn Nosferatu trying to pass off as human now?

(checked)
nigga, I don't know exactly where you're from but I'm surprised that super catholic spanish/portuguese countries would tolerate this in the least

congrats on getting yourself sorted out though

Top fucking kek

THICCCC

Brazil. Hue.

One common mistake of referring to a country as *insert belief here* is that we initially assume that the population has good knowledge of that something. Instead, a lot of times, they just refer himselfs as such and do some the of the practices out of habit and without thinking. A lot of Latin America refers themselves as christian. But there is a lot of illiteracy here. People don't know the bible, becoming vulnerable to corrupt, immoral, pedophilic infiltrated "priests". Also, although there is some degree of value given to education (depending to which niche you ask), normalfags here have no idea, how bad things are. Imagine the cancer that is first world "news" and "education" and infect a vulnerable body already full of wounds and degeneracy like ours.

One of the reasons I follow you guys (may all of you be blessed) is to warn myself of what is to come. Every bad thing that happens to culture in the world spreads to other countries.

Você sou eu?

Huezil has all the lefty crap, but none of the right good, our 'right' can barely pretend to stick to its values. Its disheartening.

Did you guys hear? Patreon offices are on fire

I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, they have basically no competition at all.

That picture is a Masquerade violation for sure.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about Brazil on the demographics situation.

Slowpoke

É por aí.

Our "right" has been in a state like patriotic germans. Terrified of being called by its name, ashamed and demoralized.

Only recently has it been daring to raise its head. However it is still desorganized, chaotic and dependent on figure heads.

First world countries export stupid media (((pedowood))). Third world countries export stupid people (niggers). They "feed" on each other.

And?

Is it shitposting time?
Here's MGS1 but sandnigger edition

archive.is/GRJhh

archive.is/uGhGp

archive.fo/M0Ds3

archive.is/EfTYC#selection-2263.0-2263.74
twitter.com/mombot/status/893150479668068352

I thought that was neutral. Fucking NeoGAF faggots.

is that webm in anyway related?

Gotta collect evidence, fam, and it is naive to assume someone else will do it. For example, when you make a thread about media manipulation on Holla Forums, you will get a couple hundred different examples thrown at you, yet if you go to Holla Forums all you will get is "haha so what, I already know the media is evil". And this isn't simply me making shit up, this actually happened at one point, one user from Holla Forums decided at a certain moment to see what the leftists have to offer that Holla Forums may be blind to: all that he got was that image about media consolidation and dismissive statements claiming they don't believe the media anyway, after which the thread soon died.

no
a prohibition on wearing the US flag is out of respect, not out of anti-american sentiment. Unless they prohibit flag patches

Yeah, that sounds like it just wasn't using the right resolution for some reason, and the monitor was set to display the real resolution with borders instead of expanding it. When you get a new monitor just make sure your computer's resolution is set to the maximum resolution of your monitor.

Assuming your monitor isn't covered by the warranty anymore, you probably need a new one. You might want to look up a monitor buying guide to try to find the monitor that best fits your needs/budget, like this:
logicalincrements.com/monitors

I used this guide to select my current monitor but it assumes some background knowledge of the advantages/disadvantages of different types of monitors:
wecravegamestoo.com/forums/monitor-reviews-discussion/15723-monitor-questions-read-1st-post-post-questions-here-send-me-private-message.html

I ended up getting an Asus PB278 but that was partly just because it was readily available in my country for a reasonable price. If you live outside the US that's another thing you might have to take into account.

true. Just checked their website and run into a pdf.
rcs.misd.net/assets/elementary-2014-2015.pdf
But screw flags, nobody needs that crap. Exposed undergarments being prohibited is the actual issue there.

I have fuck all to contribute. If you haven't seen it already, I try to explain the devilry of linguistic priming, and how words can be built to predispose thought to be communicated in certain ways.

>>>Holla Forums10343406

>>>Holla Forums10343408

We have to go deeper than Skull Face now

And just as I was talking about Speech Codes earlier, this happened today.

archive.is/zNWMJ

The four bills are:

House Bill 527: An Act to Restore and Preserve Free Speech on the Campuses of the Constituent Institutions of the University of North Carolina

House Bill 528: An Act to Make Technical, Clarifying, and Other Modifications to the Current Operations Appropriations Act of 2017

House Bill 704: An Act to Establish the Joint Legislative Study Committee on the Division of Local School Administrative Units

House Bill 719: An Act to Allocate the Parking Spaces in the Upper Level of State Parking Deck 65 to the Legislative Services Commission to Support Security Measures for the Legislative Complex

PDF of that bill here
ncleg.net/Sessions/2017/Bills/House/PDF/H527v5.pdf

One university at a time

Found the pants sagging nig.

DO NOT FORGET THAT DEVS WHO GET ATTACKED FOR EVER SAYING ANYTHING DEEMED OUT OF LINE BY GAMES JOURNOS WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT'S TO COME FOR THE OTHER ONES
THIS IMPLIES ANY DEV THAT SUFFERS THIS WILL REQUIRE YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENTS PUBLICLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHIT
OTHERWISE IT MEANS THAT ANY DEV WILLING TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH WILL FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE TO FEAR EVEN TALKING SINCE NOBODY WILL EVEN SIDE BY THEM IF THEY EVER DO

Have you also posted those to 8diamonds?

Not yet, but I'm doing that now

Man your mind is gay. I am talking about exposed undergarments and the first thing that comes into your mind is niggers with saggy pants?

Ah. I came across this part
I would post the DO NOT LEARN MANDARIN screencap if I had it. Also to that user who was saying what the point of learning Japanese was, could be useful if you get stuck there!

There it is! And with a full house too, lucky you!

How much of that whale tail do you expect to find in an elementary school?

Why is atte7kusa so fucking good at what he does

tweetsave.com/alexmauermusic/status/893164055946567680
archive.fo/iMR4b

I get his points, but I would still not oppose the idea of learning mandarin. My company makes a lot of trades with chinese companies, and those who speak their language have a huge advantage over those who don't speak it.

That was like the first picture I found on google, just to get the point across. It was not mean to be the "Pinnacle of exposed underwear"

>Only have one set of arms to hug them with

He's already violated his TRO against DMCAing anything related to Starr Mazer, why isn't this piece of shit in jail for contempt of court yet?

Sue that fake cunt into the ground.

gj Alex, bang up job there

I went out and bought a new monitor, come home and turn my computer back on and it's fine now. I'm sure it'll do it again, but I'll wait to make sure before I open the new one.
If I'm lucky it won't have any dead pixels.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Dive Edition

So white people acting like nigger with saggy pants and tramp stamps is fine?

How is that in anyway related to niggers? Niggers didn't invent the trend of showing your underwear. Also, as long as woman do it I am totally okay with it.

You can use 2 monitors. It is really nice once you try it.

Now I can play dungeon crawlers on one monitor while looking up skill sims on the other. Fuck knows why Etrian Odyssey has some skills that scale at 1% per level, others that get significantly worse returns randomly, and then shit that gets over 1000% stronger from min to max rank.

usflag.org/uscode36.html

A lot of people took that to mean you're not supposed to wear clothing with the flag on it.

Who?

I hadn't considered that, I was going to take the other back if I didn't need it but maybe I'll keep em both.

So you like sluts and they should get exception from common nigger behaviors. Gotcha.

Maybe it's a heat issue that happens after it's been on a while? Or a slightly loose internal wire? I guess you'll see if it happens again.

Believe me, I've had a two monitor setup for years, you will not see an increase in production. One monitor (usually the second) will now become the main monitor where you will do most your work while the othet one will either be blank, or having a video playing. The only time I've used both for working on something is when I'm really into it, or I don't have enough screenspace on just the one.

Quite honestly, productivity increase doesn't happen until you get a third monitor (Which my laptop or phone sometimes double as).

The brain-fucked tranny who started a bunch of shit over River City Ransom Underground.
tl;dr version is RCRU team hired tranny to make music, of which a limited amount was made, tranny got fired, music got used, tranny starts a bunch of shit online, and despite being told not to by a fucking court of goddamn law, tranny continues pulling shit.

Don't forget to add

To each their own, you don't hear me complain about your 2d trash either.

I sleep and miss nepal dropkicks.

Dont have a video on unless you need it faggot, it will distract you **nah, you can have it on, but if you have even mild attention difficulties, stick with lyricless music or foreign music. I use my second monitor for game guides or references when I do productive shit.

As an artfag, having more than one monitor is definitely helpful. I usually set up shit like references on the other screen while using photoshop on the main. Also, if you do anything with programs like After Effects, you most definitely need multiple monitors.

Any link or something to lead the ones who enter here?

shit this was for

I forgot about how its almost vital for after effects and priemere.

The same happened in the Baltic when the USSR forced people to learn Russian and then acted like it was voluntary because "lol but we let you continue speaking your language with each other" on top of flooding the area with more Russians. Oh yeah and let's not forget executions and deportations.

A small semi-related exerpt from Andrejs Plakans (his shit isn't exactly ideal but finding translated texts is fairly irritating)

Yeah, editing video on one monitor would be a ball ache.

That's exactly what I needed a 2nd monitor for anyway. My friend is always telling me to watch something but I can't do it while playing games or shitposting. Especially since a lot of games like to just break when you keep switching away from fullscreen.

However when I do want to do some game dev or something it's incredible helpful to have the extra space for references and open scripts. Or you get a whole screen to test gameplay/visual changes.

HIPSTER SOCIOPATHS ON SUICIDE WATCH

All you had to do was scroll a bit further down.

I love how they're all "don't worry, it's just superficial damage," when it should really be concerning that buildings in the San Francisco-Oakland area just randomly catch fire like this. We were supposed to be rid of tinderbox towns in the 1920's, why is it that the biggest Ivory Tower city in the country is full of them?

What's funny is that they will most likely move to an area that is just as likely to set ablaze. Here's to hoping that antifa burn it down a second time, the Commies are too fucking retarded to realise that it isn't going to do shit in their favour.

Building codes are racist.

A part of me wonders if the same is going to happen to Japan & the Japanese language being taken over by English.

Because fire codes are patriarchal and massively problematic shitlord!

Good times.

Well there are two things that are necessary

Sounds about right

I laughed at that guy getting a warning from a halfchan Hotpocketeer that was basically soapboxing about how what they were doing was "actively harming marginalized communities." As if 20 of them dying because of a fire wasn't bad.

OP DICKTIONAIRY!

>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892

I doubt it with how isolated and xenophobic they are. Unless they suddenly develop a desire to become the 51 state.

Oh right, was that the Fag Oven?

Right wind safety squads were funny. You had these hipster artist and sites dedicated to DIY art house garbage shutting down their site blaming the alt right for trying to make sure they don't burn to death. IIRC there were a few news articles of those places shutting down unless they get up to code. I think the city ended up footing the bill for a few of them because "muh culture".

In the current tasks section, should that be before or after OP Timber?

The Japanese will never allow it seeing how nationalist they are.

Josh has rambled on about this in the past, just FYI. It might not be a particularly solid theory.

It's funny how Taiwan's defenders just plain forget how it was inhabited by people ethnically and culturally very different from the Chinese and they were metaphrorically or literally erased. They and their language was related to Oceanians.

Stalin was very fond of mass deportations, but to the best of my knowledge, neither him nor his successors deliberately flooded any areas with Russians. Just the opposite. They went to great pains to make sure local party branches and governments were mostly staffed by the local ethnicities.> I try to explain the devilry of linguistic priming, and how words can be built to predispose thought to be communicated in certain ways.

Boy I'm glad the Right Wing Fire Squads are on strike today.

Either is fine.

Never let anything like that allow you to be lazy. The death of nations is slow and their recovery (not revival, since there is no coming back after death) is even slower. So it makes sense to try to start early knowing the impending dangers, instead of only acting when it starts being serious.

Local governments being composed of their own people is not the same thing as keeping the countries separate at all. Sweden's government too is composed predominantly of its own population but the homogeneosity of the government doesn't exactly reflect places like Malmo.

You're kind of right, but the threat English faces is different from the threat English poses to Japanese.

English is such a versatile language that you can make up terms on the fly and have it make complete sense, so it's easy to use for the purpose of redefining things, changing the severity of meanings, influencing range of thought and expression and other problems that I'm still simply referring to as Linguistic Orthodoxy and general subversion of words and the language itself.

Japanese faces something called language attrition in the face of English. Basically, native proficiency is their national language slowly declines. This is what I fear as Japanese words and kanji get swapped out for English terms and abbreviations. Then again, it's probably alright since kanji are changed or replaced by kana over slow periods of time anyway. Japanese is an ever-evolving language, after all.

As long as Japan maintains the sweet balance they have between traditional customs and Western culture, I think they'll be alright. Well, maybe not Tokyo, but fuck Tokyo.

Why does it seem like all of the "major villains" in history understood culture (To an extent)? The USSR did try to paint history as everyone stealing from the Russians. So, they were the ones who originally started the "We Wuz Kangs" meme.

Tokyo to Japan is like San Fran to America. Fuck Tokyo, it's the most liberal part of Japan.

Well I'll be damned! I don't know much about Australia though besides Emus & Kangaroos.

I say it should be before because while Japanese vidya is superior, I think Dicktionairy is more urgent because it's not just vidya that will be affected but also how people in many places high or low think or react to certain phrases that might be considered "Blasphemy."

archive.is/QspWS
RIP in piss Germans

Isn't that basically the same with most of the capitals, though? Berlin, Paris, Tokyo. Perhaps not D.C anymore, but some other cities in the USA like SF too. Not all of them, but there's a trend.

I hear Tokyo is a mixed bag parts are good and parts are ass.

If Germany collapses, all debts are forgiven?

The good thing is that the EU will die and my country might be once again uncucked, the bad thing is that there won't be any more tourists arround because the most tourists coming into my country are germans and english.

The Japanese Bonin Islands and Hawaii are part of Oceania. Besides the Abbos in Australia, Oceania for the most part were Polynesian Natives such as the Maui and Native Hawaiians.

So in school you learnt the continents of North/South America, Europe, Asia and Australia? I guess New Zealand counts as its own continent then

I don't think talking about language is really a GG task or OP. SJWs trying to taboo normal words and the euphemism treadmill is something to be aware of and all, but it isn't that closely related to GG and it's not really a task.

Don't let them have an inch. Don't let them have an inch. It's worth having in the OP.

gg no re

Dont be such a cuck.

When will liberals get it through their thick skulls that hate speech isn't a real thing?

Do I really need to wait 7 minutes to know the point of the video?

Can't you tell me?

I would imagine that they would sell the debt just before they collapses so you would just get a new creditor.

I imagine some countries may welch, but if that happens getmoney will probably seek all means to get its money.

Never.

(((They))) won't let it happen.

tl;dr no

I was thinking of those words today, as I realized I was much closer to the truth in matters like racism and sexism back 5 years or so than today. Not because they changed my mind, but because now I have the extra load of having to work out the words twice before expressing any of those ideas, or even in thought.

But I don't think there is anything we can do about that, really.

They once said that africa began on the south of the pirineans, but I'm starting to believe it actually begins at the north of the Pirineans and my country is the little spot of sanity in the wild craziness that is Europe.

How much does it hurt performance to have 2 monitors running? Is it a big hit?

Honestly with that number imported niggers and mudslimes I don't blame you.

Right Wing Safety Squad was the god damn best thing Holla Forums ever came up with, nothing short of brilliant.

Well he wanted "Europe for Aryans" and termination for at least some white ethnicities tho. Not exactly what I would call a fair arrangement.

This reminds me of a funny thing, Ukraine owes almost all of its territory to Russians. Oh the irony.

You forgot Africa but yeah. Some of the world maps in the classroom had Australia as its own continent.

Just saying that when I said I was spanish, there was usually a greentext reaction about Spain's whiteness, but compared to the rest of Europe we are the fucking Arian nation.

whoops just noticed this accidental quote

here, have a kill-me-I'm-dead-inside Patrick Stewart as compensation

Burn in hell.

Thanks for creating Mexicans too, you fucking cunts

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

That was your fault, amerifats, for faking an incident to start a war to steal our colonies.

Literally heresy.

For fuck's sake. I said IN COMPARISON.

They lost Crimea though.

user. Australia is a continent.

Shit user.

It should be small. If you're running a game on two monitors obviously the performance would be greatly affected by your graphics card having to handle the additional resolution, but a second monitor just displaying a desktop or whatever isn't performance-intensive.

Hes this beta orbiter for this one SJW tankie apologis who told me once race doesn't exist

Broken clocks.

Was the islam one from the hack or the original?

hack

CHCKD
Another Huelander? Cool! But universities are like this for decades now. Only places less tinted are the STEM ones, even here.