Games that you abandoned

Post games that you stopped playing suddenly because you didn't like it, just played another game and never looked back, forgot about or was stolen/damaged. Are these games worth revisiting or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/nds-roms/the-legend-of-zelda-phantom-hourglass-d-pad-patched-nds-rom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comix Zone is alright, it's not that great, the issue being that every attack you do consumes HP leading to some stupid scenarios where you got hit a few times so you're just out of hp at the end of the area even if you never get hit again.

Jade Empire is pretty good, it's not fantastic but it's decent enough to dick around in, although white demon completely breaks the early game and then other styles do it for the later game.

Wrong, it's hitting certain objects like trash cans and rocks that drain HP.

The story and characters just felt dry, and the combat started to feel somewhat repetitive. Sick ass music though.

And gates and walls.
Both of which are mandatory.

At 150 hours in I realized this would never end and cut loose.

The only good thing about Comix Zone was the soundtrack, the gameplay was fucking terrible.

Borrowed this from a former high school friend, but I just couldn't get into it.

I do this with too many games to list. Don't know why. I just do. Most I will revisit years later.

Every Zelda game is the same for me
I get to the midpoint and I immediately lose interest & end up giving em to my bro
Eventually I just stopped buying them altogether

The campaign was fucking bullshit in terms of difficulty. You had to work with preciously limited resources while the AI enemy would constantly get entire battalions with better tech than you could unlock at this level for free. Your conventional guns constantly needed to be resupplied via flying ammo transporters, which invariably were shot down - meanwhile, AI units never ran out of ammo.

And to make things even better, every odd mission has a time limit.

What a fucking boring game. Even my fairly casual brother struggled to finish it and said that the only thing good about it was the nemesis system.

I gave up on it simply because dodging only worked half the time on a keyboard.

no. fuck grindin

I second this. The art design was gorgeous, but I loath timer-centered gameplay, especially if you have to expect randomized events whenever one of the brothers decides to rape you or your gardens.

Both of those dungeon-crawling/village building games, it just became so fucking tedious and grindy in both games. Dark Cloud maybe?

I have never once finished this fucking game even though I like it very much. Every time I get into the mindset of playing the "perfect game", where I get at least one of every units as early as possible and keep them all leveled equally, and then I reach a point right around where Angel Knights become available where it becomes too confusing to do something consistently.

I just keep some different aligned units, and just power through without power leveling. The good guys need to be lower level, while the evil guys need to be high levels.

I liked Jade Empire but I got some attack or something, I don't remember the specifics, but I lost all interest afterwards. Was I fighting elephant men in the astral plane?

Jade Empire made me lose interest for some reason as well.

After it stopped getting updates, the community slowly died out. The terrible balance changes absolutely killed the multiplayer component.

The grinding warthunder isn't that bad. If you stick to one tree and one battle mode you can get to tier 6 in 75 hours, assuming you don't suck in battles we all have those days where you just get savaged. Air arcade battles are stupidly easy and give tons of lions, tank realisthicc gives double research so do a few solid rounds in that.

Persona 3 isn't even remotely grindy. There wasn't a single moment in my playthrough where I had to stop and level up. As long as you aren't constantly shuffling out party members you will never feel underpowered. I got through to the end with junpei, yukari, and aigis no problem. maaaaybe doing the requests in tartar sauce could get repetitive but those aren't needed to beat the game.

another bullshit final fantasy story with emos and sword battles. at least the first one was more of a disney game.

Enough said

bullshit pseudointellectual metaphysical storyline with boring combat and characters.

Playing through without any constraints isn't any fun either. You need a large army to soak up experience points or the game becomes too easy. I really wish someone would make a ROMhack removing that awful alignment effect backs on relative level to enemy units.

based on

Really, I've heard nothing but praise for Xenogears since it came out. It looked like a Breath of Fire type game.

Everything I play, I eventually drop. Even Yakuza 0, which is made of absurdity and SEGA. Maybe I'll finish it again, but I know why I stopped playing. Severe depression from real life issues and a lack of funds to fix them. It turns into anhedonism, where one derives no pleasure from things which used to be enjoyable. I think the only thing I do now is just read badly translated stories about people who get hit by the Truck of Peace and wake up in the fantasy world, with RPG abilities, then revolutionized the world with modern conveniences like hot springs, mayonnaise, padded seats, fertilizer, crop rotation, irrigation, plumbing, water pumps and filters, modern medicinal theory, and other shit that the writers know a thing or three about.

from nostalgiafags and weeaboos who think NGE is "deep"

Whatever you say but I'm downloading it right now.

You have to be 18 to post on this board.

because everyone grew up with the same games amirite?

I bet you would play Action 52 if I told you it was shit too just to be a faggot edgelord.

He's right, come back in a few years when you know what those words mean.

The respawn system ruined it for me. I've slogged through a lot of boring open world games, but when crowds of 50 enemies respawn literally seconds after you kill them it makes anything you do in the game feel pointless. Sure all games are just distractions meant to while away time, but when the consequences of my actions can't even last 15 seconds, there isn't much of a game there.

I'm not defending the game at all, but I had no such respawn issues myself. What do you mean, like entering a fort to get someone, killing everyone, and when you skedaddle back after a few moments the fort is full of orcs again or something?

don't post anything in reply to this post or make another thread like this or on my jewish owner's menorah spinning videogame board ever again

No I mean enemies literally respawning when you finish killing them all. i.e infinite combat loops.

If I ever needed a sign Holla Forums was getting worse, this was it.

do these two things in the order that's easiest:

Go to sleep at 12:00 and wake up at 8:00 AM

Get a job doing physical shit, even if it's Wal-Mart.

Your depression is usually due to lack of physical activity and a bad sleep cycle, atrophy of the body becomes atrophy of the mind. Don't hurt yourself like this.

Okay, I guess I didn't run into that, playing on PC.

If it were a bullshit unfair fight with the game cheating I would complain less and probably finish it at some point, but this is unacceptable.
In the end, I just watched the ending on jewtube.

Go walk in a forest every day if there's one nearby, it's nature's antidepressant.

Fite me! I just don't like it. All I felt was disappointment. Manly due the weapon durability. I hate that shit so much. I thought I'd get over it but I'm done. I might give it another crack when the dust has settled.

Never really worked for me.

I bought a controller with this because I didn't want an F1 game, those were the controller+game bundles available to me, in retrospect, I would've played the F1 game way more

Wish you the best anyway. I can say that playing Yakuaza is not good for the mental health in the first place.

Help

same maybe thats why I dont enjoy persona
warthunder is still shit

Same here. I'll get stuck or lost after playing it for a good while and eventually just stop caring. I don't understand why every Zelda game is like that.
Although I realize now that most singleplayer games don't hold my attention anymore, the last game that I really had me going was Memelands 2, but even then I was playing along with friends for a good couple hours. Why can't single player games hold my attention anymore. Or am I just a casual ;-;.

Zelda games are for casul, so if you can't finish them you are below that or in some arguments, above.

Not counting Zelda 2 which can be brutal.

No point in debating someone who's right, user. Zelda a shit.

Then I would be late to work and have even bigger problems.
Do what I already do, but for 60% of the pay, and half the hours. All I do is read and sleep, and work is all constantly moving, or dealing with retards and doing their job for them to keep the site metrics above the "fuck this, shut it down and move operations to the Philippines" bar.

See

Having a SHITLOAD of free time (and also no worries about where your next meal will come from) helps one enjoy living. If all you do is work and sleep, then even your off days will be shit.

user I went through what you are going through now. I literally just lost 5 years of my life, when I look back I can't believe it's 2017 now. I felt like utter shit which kinda made it worse for a while, my perception of time was completely fucked and I failed at literally everything.

I had no energy to really do anything and became suicidal. I could right you a long winded post about how fucked depression is and how it effected me but I don't know what made me come out of it so my advice on the more practical things is useless, it was just like one day the world had color again and it was amazing.

My only advice to you is this. Reclaim your body before you try and reclaim your mind.

Oh and I literally won the lottery but I became happy again right before it.

That does happen towards the end, yeah.

With the forest shit, research has proven that just 30 minutes walk in the woods is a massive antidepressant. Lowers blood pressure, eases your mind, calms your spirit et cetera et cetera, it's not bullshit. Helped me get over mine. Of course we're not all the same and need different tactics, but if you want to feel better, going outside in anyway (outide some spastic city setting) doesn't hurt.

Pretty much every RPG I play. In the last 7 years I've only finished Radiant Historia and SMT: Strange Journey.

The game's practically monochrome with a different color shade per area, the music is boring sleepytime, the bosses are spongy, the gameplay is grindy, the foreground blends into the background, the character art is newgrounds-tier, the powerups are just gated versions of the same shit every other platformer has, the muh souls game for souls fans stuff is grating. I honestly don't understand why so many people like it. I plan to go back and try more but it's just not been fun so far.

I hate that feeling. The last jrpg I finished was SJ even after I BOUGHT SMT4. SJ's human ending hit me right in the heart, SMT4 was so boring I couldn't even finish it after I went to the desert area. Who will make jrpgs great again?

I played through 1 and 2 just fine, but this one just kinda bores me somehow. I want to finish it so I can get on with the series.

Got halfway through the game before I simply stopped and never played again. The combat was so boring that I was actually falling asleep at various times.

The only thing you can "grind" is money, which is pretty much pointless as you get more than enough just playing. The main thing about the game is exploration. Game opens up a ton after you get the wallclimb, to the point that you can spend about the next 15 hours constantly exploring new areas without even finding the next tool (crystal dash)

It's not really Dark Souls, it just borrows the dark souls death mechanic and maybe a bit of the narrative design. Gameplay is a straight metroidvania with way above average exploration.

Mostly because of Persona.

3 and 4 I mean.

RE3 is arguably the best PS1 RE. At least it's my favorite.

WHAT A MESS WE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

I don't know about you but playing 3 right after 2 is a bad idea personally because the same exact setting just becomes tiring.

Stella Glow. It starts very strong, but the further you get, the more you see it's as if someone took Fire Emblem, added range/radius specials (llike Disgaea) and forgot enough QoL improvements and depth to not make that fall apart at its seams. It's worse than either of the games after hours, and shit like having to watch text raise above your characters for a minute every time the turn goes to a singing witch made me give up after ~20. It's obvious the company was at its deathbed at the time, if they had 6 more months maybe they'd make it better than okay.

And Donkey Kong Country Returns, also on 3ds. Trying to make precise manuevers on such a small screen was a fucking pain until I said fuck it, that's enough.

I like the new systems like the reloading tool letting you choose which ammo you want, basically, but it does get a little cumbersome with the powder and reloading tool being dead weight until you need them.

I took a big break after 2 and I'm still not feeling it, I kinda like going through Raccoon City a little differently though I think you're right.

It was just so uninspired and so sterile I couldn't continue to play. AAA by the numbers game.

It's like 2007 and beyond was the beginning of this horrible trend.

The goal of the game is to liberate towns, which means careful management of alignments. The removal of the alignment system would make the game easier contrary to your prediction since the game is not only inherently easy, but you could literally just straight up train everyone to steamroll everything without consequence.

It's when good programmers and developers went on to find real jobs and career and left the vidya industry to (((Game Design classes))) graduates.

>(((Game Design classes))) graduates.

Every isometric RPG ever, I just don't have the patience for the glacial pace of the combat. Arcanum is the only exception thanks to the super fast mode.

Tell your friend to just take a CS class and maybe go to university in engineering after, or whatever is the US equivalent. Game design schools are for fools who want to waste money.

There is a reason he became a pot smoking leftist who slings weed out of his mom's house.

I'm pretty sure there is a correlation between leftism and being a waste of air and flesh.

There isn't a single side-scrolling beat-em-up that isn't shit. Yes, that includes Turtles in Time.

I was streaming this game for my friends years ago. First and only time playing it.

Over time whenever she started getting down on herself and her situation on getting out of debt. I started consoling her like a father figure.

I realized what was happening then just shut off the game. Debating about revisiting it though.

But personal parental issues aside, that is actually a really fun game once you get to dungeon dive and sell the shit you get from dungeons.

Abandoned because I had no idea what the fuck I was actually suppose to be doing. Wife picked it up and played the shit out of it though, so it wasn't a total loss. She stole some guy's house in Balmora and attempted to fill it with every single goddamn pillow in the fucking game. The overflow feature put most of that shit in a bag though, and when she tried to load the bag the xbox would start chugging and it would take a full minute for the menu to open up.

Pay attention to what the NPCs tell you, they give you clear instructions before letting you out into the world.

sounds like a bad ass mothefucker

What is life?

Disappointment and regret

Jesus fucking christ you will eat just any old pile of shit, won't you?

Comix Zone was shit, and the only good part was the aesthetics. Gameplay was fucking bullshit tier artificial difficulty, including the absurd "one life, no continues" horse shit Rental-proofing difficulty. Fuck that.

Picked it up at various times over the years and never got past chapter 3.

i dropped p3 too. persona games in general just take way too long to get going.

Well shit niggers, go and try to punch some metal trash can with all your might and see if your knuckles get hurt or not.
Also all mandatory destructible objects in comix zone can be bypassed with items you find beforehead, like grenades and dynamite.
You scrubs are sickening me.

Way too many to list. It's actually rare for me to finish a game, i have to REALLY like it. Sometimes, i don't like finishing games that i really like because it feels like it ends after.

Also pretty much all fighting games.

Owl Boy, too story centered

I did play the first one and got up to the ice queen before I just stopped playing it.
Maybe it was the difficulty with the controls for the battle with her or burnout that I dropped it. Really liked the game thought.

Did you play it for the story? It the enjoyment i get is mostly from leveling up weapons and unlocking new characters/classes.

I stopped because shit was becoming imcompre hensible to read and decided to wait for a decent translation, now im waiting for the remake

The nemesis system was great, I totally fucked myself repeatedly getting killed by one lucky little scrote again and again who then got massive, armor clad, 10 pals and fucking rock'ard it was the only part of the game to make me genuinely shout at the screen on both failure and success.

The rest was drab green/brown boring easy bullshit.

And I did a fuly playthrough and never experienced the nemisis system at all, its fucking garbage and I hope they improve it in the sequel but that one is already fucked with typical "WE WUZ" garbage

I'm on the verge of quitting this piece of shit after 30 hours with it. All the story in the world isn't helping ignoring the shit combat and Shitbryo engine mage of glue and scotch tape.

You picked up on the stench of Bioware.

The problem is you have to play above a particular level of difficulty to use chaotic units. Removing that stupid alignment affect on differential units' levels would allow you to play through with chaotic units on a much lower average level.

This shit right here.

Grinding swimming for an hour to advance the story is like the antithesis of what GTA is all about. I didn't bother going back to it after that point, and I frankly don't really care.

If I wanted to grind bars and meters, I'd go play fucking World of Warcraft.

Duke Nukem forever.

I played it and never finished it, twice. The first time was when it launched, I didn't like the 2 weapon limit after I thought I was going to manage to tolerated it. The gameplay just sucked and the graphics were horrible. I only managed to play it up to the 2nd or 3rd mission.

The second time was just last year. They now have it updated it to make you able carry 4 weapons. It felt better as you get more options. Graphics are still horrible but for some reason it looks better if you disable some postprocess effects option. I manage to actually have fun until I got to the hoover dam, then I just didn't care about it anymore because the levels weren't as fun as Las Vegas.

I almost completed Drakengard on PS2 when I was 12-13. I almost had all of the weapons. I had slaughtered my fair share of giant babies. I was so close to finally completing this amazing game that was unlike anything I had every played before. I have no idea how many hours I had put into it.

Then my father's friend deleted the save to make room for some fucking garbage normalfag sports game.

There was no fucking way I was going to invest the herculean effort required to do all that shit again so I sold it at FUCKING GAMESTOP.

Stopped after the first dungeon. Fuck this piece of shit.

nicoblog.org/nds-roms/the-legend-of-zelda-phantom-hourglass-d-pad-patched-nds-rom/

Couldn't finish Spirit Tracks because of the fucking pan flute.

what. on. earth. did. i. just. read.

I'M NUCLEAR! I'M WILD!

Honestly it's a good thing you didn't. The game is a long, grindy motherfucker, and it never gets better. Story is retarded too.

Overrated trash, I swear Holla Forums has reddit-tier nostalgia goggles when it comes to this shitty game.

Durability stops being a meaningful issue pretty quickly: get a few weapon slots and you forget it even exists. In that respect, I'm left wondering why it's even in the game, but whatever. I'm more concerned about finding the bits and pieces needed to upgrade my armor.

That game also had a serious problem: if you "multi-classed' you got fucking shafted and your character ended up sucking mad dick. Even though the game heavily encourages it…

I have no idea why everyone loves New Vegas so much, it's just Fallout 3 with a somewhat less shit story. It's still just Oblivion with guns, and it still sucks ass.

I ended up getting corner locked by mummies at the end of a mission until they killed me and haven't felt like picking it up again since.

And trust me, the game is easy with and without alignments. I've played that game multiple times when I was much younger cause it was one of a few things I only had access too. The only way you could get a game over is by simply putting your main character in the front row and engaging he last boss with his unit alone. And if you need someone that is really chaotic you could just go out and hunt some undead and make a unit out of that then keep them in the fort until it's time for a capture.

anyone else like this? The new game doesn't have to be a new release either. It could just be a game I never knew about, but looks interesting.

Anyway, pic related is the game I "dropped". It's shit. I don't even know what to make of it. It wasn't even a $5 hidden gem like Rhythm Heaven was.

Eventually all of them. What a relief that will be.

Every bit of dialogue was pure fucking cringe inducing, I had to stop or I would have grown a cancer tumor. Thank god I pirated it

What do you mean?
If you mean the death system, then yeah it's pretty retarded for a metroidvania since it discourages exploration after death. Anytime you die, you're forced to retrace your steps to get your money back. But if what you meant is that the game is too hard you're pretty casual.

I agree with more or less with everything else you've said, though I've gotten very far in the game. Probably the parts that are the most fun are the areas with precision platforming using a new ability you've recently acquired. And the boss battles can be pretty fun too. And the fact that you can down-slash an enemy to propel yourself into the air infinitely to basically become Scrooge McDuck feels pretty good.

I've been wanting to play this game eventually. What's wrong with it?

thats what the dynamite is for you retard

Every game.

Tried out so many games most I just discard due to story/mechanics failure. I can forgive slight quality drop in ethier but.

Yeah If the game has a good narrative and good combat mechanics I typically cannot put it down. I hate games that Either can be broken very simply or have obtuse arcane systems that you would need to spend hours experimenting to get a baseline understanding of whats going on behind the scenes.

kill yourself

Meme Vegas has a following of retards like Dark Souls, they dont think logically

Oh man I have a bunch

Also this

This is me. I can be enjoying one game, then just start playing another and abandon the last so on and so forth.

lol that game is so forgettable, there was a a thread about it earlier this week and i already forgot it was a game.

This irredeemable pile of shit right here. Before launch I watched a few previews where I thought 'hey, this looks pretty fucking rad!" Then I actually played this piece of shit and dropped it almost immediately.

To make matters worse, I have never played a more boring, uninspiring "open world" game in my life. The first few hours are a fucking mess.

I had enough after a while. I heard it does get better and the final part of the game feels like a classic id game. However, I'm not about to slog through hours of boring shit just to get to that.

Legend of Dragoon.

it just stopped being fun. stopped midways through disc 4

Now that's a game I dropped and want to replay from the beginning.
I think it just burned me out after a long while, but I want to try it again.

Let's go down the list here
it's a short list but a virulent one

OP you suck for not sticking with Comix Zone. There are so many cool secrets and tricks you can do with your rat in that game and the health management is crazy involved for a beat em up.

its just not very good. i was already forcing myself to play beyond disc 2.

What's wrong with you

I possess the incredible ability to always leave every JRPG I play unfinished

This piece of shit right here. All I wanted was some comfy post-apocalyptic driving in a v8 shitbox and harpooning raiders out of the drivers seats. And yeah, it's got that, but the entire rest of the game is so fucked that I can't even enjoy that.

I mean, at least I didn't pay much for it, but goddamned - between the new movie and the game - are they TRYING to kill the Mad Max franchise on purpose? Has it become too problematic, so rather than just ban it as wrong think - they have to infiltrate it and make everything about it so unappealing that nobody wants anything to do with the franchise ever again?

Fallout 4. I'm sure most people here abandoned it, but I had to mention it specifically. It didn't even occur to me that I had stopped playing it until a month later when my friend asked me how much progress I had made. I cared so little about it that I honestly never realized I hadn't touched it in forever.

ManKIND
Dude LOVE

Breakdown. It was so hyped up and when I played it it was fucking awful. The controls were clunky as all shit, whenever you had to fight against more than one enemy you were fucked, there were tons of random deaths and everything took fucking forever because of the stupid context sensitive system they used which played obnoxiously long animations and required you to confirm what you were doing all the time. I won't even start about the terrible fucking first person platforming or the checkpoint placement. I honestly don't understand why people can consider it a good game.

>ZombiU: it was incredibly repetetive but the concept is still neato, I'd revisit it IF I HADN'T SOLD MY WII U
>Demon's Souls: I either mismanaged my build or couldn't pass a certain boss FUCKING MANEATERS, so it came that I bought and sold the game three times and am wishing I never did that because now you can get a new Demon's Souls copy only in this shitty red Essentials cover

I remember it being shilled real hard about a year ago. How bad is it really?

ZombiU got a pc port a while ago, I tried it and had no problems whatsoever.

Looks like Indie Pixel shit that was made directly for Tumblr but I have no idea.

Why didn't you kill them in one hit?

It's hard to passionately dislike it because it doesn't do anything that offensively bad, it was just really overhyped.

Here a better worded version: I associated MH3U with very bad memories, hence was unable to play it after a while.

That's what I meant with mismanaged. An online-friend said how I could get firestorm AFTER I was stupid enough to waste the Dragon God's soul on another shitty spell I didn't need. At that point I started the game from scratch for the 3rd or 4th time, and I was sick of restarting it.

Like the other user said, it doesn't do anything wrong, the story is cute and the game looks nice but it doesn't do anything special, so I got bored and stopped midway.

I haven't really dropped them but then again I haven't been playing them.

Bioshock: I don't see what the hype is about. The levels are extremely uninspiring, I hate the rust look to everything, I understand the city is underwater and everything but it just doesn't jive with me. The gunplay feels absolutely dead, the weapon holding, the animation to reload and to fire, the hitsound it just doesn't have that satisfaction that other shooters have. The story is boring and I don't care about the characters, some of the plot progression doesn't make sense either.

Dragon's Dogma is alright, the combat is somewhat good but the world feels boring and so far I haven't met any interesting characters, it just feels like a dead game and the aesthetics, or should I say colors bore me. It just feels lifeless.

Speaking of lifeless, Toukiden Kiwami is just that, lifeless. The combat feels extremely light and it doesn't feel you do anything. It feels like a cheap game made for a quick cash grab. Cliche Japanese shit. Although I say all this, it's somehow comfy at times.

Pic related

I loved 1 but this one just didn't do it for me.

Barely even managed to finish it, don't know how I did it.

Overhyped game. This thing was shilled hard here.

This game is the definition of wasted potential. And don't get me started on the ending. I paid $60 for this shit, I was young and foolish, I learned my lesson since then, if only the culture of not pre-ordering shit existed back.

I share a similar curse. Let me tell you a quick tale.

In nearly every single JRPG, something always happens when I am close to the ending. FFVII, the memory card got corrupted with all my saves. FFVIII? My PS1 died. Chrono Trigger? Emulator error. P1? Another unknown emulator error. And so on. The last JRPG I think I managed to somehow finish without any hiccups was Tales of Xillia.

One of these days I'll go back and finish it. It's not a bad game but it was one of those situations where I kept thinking I would rather be playing something else at the given time.

The main problem with Phantom Hourglass is that there is a central plot dungeon called the Temple of the Ocean Fish (or something) where after every major dungeon you have to go back in to do plot things. This means retreading through dungeon floors you've already cleared, which have both a timer and unkillable enemy guardians that will fuck your shit up hard. Many people found this to be extremely repetitive and annoying, and they're right, but it's slightly alleviated by dungeon tools allowing you to take shortcuts through the early floors which makes it somewhat more bearable.

Aside from that I found it was a fun Zelda game and one of the few I've actually managed to beat. Most Zelda games are actually an example of the OP topic for me, I almost never complete them usually just by burning myself out or getting distracted by something else. I've only ever managed to beat Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Also Linebeck is best character.

Wrong, the problem with Phantom Hourglass superseding all over problems is the absolute fucking shit touchscreen controls. Some cocksucker thought it would be a great idea to force people to control Link in a Zelda game through the use of a stylus, even though there's a D-pad right on the edge of the machine.

What's the point? If you've played one Zelda you've played them all.

It's just really mediocre. Best part in the game is near the beginning you can carry around a girl with a sword and cut shit up, and then she just leaves right after. I played all of it and I really wouldn't blame anyone for dropping it.

True, for new copies anyway. But why not just try to find a preowned original cased copy in good and/or complete condition if you're a stickler for only having original label, or whatever you call it? It's really not that hard to find like that.

I just couldn't handle constantly losing to Daimon and not being able to figure out a way to deal damage to him during his "suck everything into the center and insta-kill" phase. It gets old after a while of having to get back the pawns you hired, restock, and then walk all the way back to his place only to repeat it all over again.
Same goes for the gorecyclops and Death, but instead of dying constantly, it's just me chipping away at it for ten years.

I mean, my own autism is to blame, but jeez.

Really

AYYY

get stuck as in I wanted something and had to search a lot of NPCs to find the right one for it, can't remember what it was
might have been a spell or spell-related actually

who's the real faggot here, user?

This boring, over hyped piece of shit literally put me to sleep, and I dropped it by the boat level. I have no idea why so many people suck Valve's cock over this game.

It's your fault if you don't finish it.

Nobody likes Cuck Life 2, only redditors still worship that pile of shit and all its unskippable first person cutscene, physics jerkoff, retcon glory.

Donkey Country Returns

Mario Maker.

You only need to get all the KONG letters to get to the secret levels.

Wait fuck, I forgot about those, what were the puzzle pieces for?

Concept art gallery unlocks, I think.

Don't associate with gypos.

It did. It's always existed on Holla Forums.

The game has a lot worse going for it than the durability system, which itself is awful.

I was one of the anons posting impressions when the eurofag version leaked on WiiU. Every impression I gave about the game ended up being fucking gospel. Shit durability, boring world, shit combat, boring endless cooking, shit micro-dungeons with no meaning, shit short regular dungeons with no clever engagement, and on and on.

It's fucking Ubisoft's take on Zelda.

Bug waifus. My dick usually does all the thinking.
I did abandon it as well, however, because it seems my toaster can't handle a simple 2D platformer.

I tried, I really did. Every time I dropped it early because, at least in the beginning:
I dont know if it does ever get better and not looking forward to figure it out, and this is coming from someone who beat and enjoyed SMT II.

Seems like a great game, but I got bored at the sunken ship. I'll finish it someday.

it's a Unity game, so safe to say it's unoptimized to all hell and back.

It's an interactive book with some video game elements. The reason why I like it is because I love how it looks and I find the planescape setting interesting. It's a nice experience and I'd recommend it to everyone who has the patience for it but as a video game it's just fucking horrible. It somehow manages to be even worse in terms of gameplay than any other game that uses the same engine, like baldur's gate etc and I doubt any fan of the game would disagree with me on that.

How did you manage to not have enough swimming at that point?

I've quit so many games right before the final boss and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I cared enough to coast through it, but not enough to muster the effort for that last challenge, and the game's already pretty much over anyway.

Yee, but I can't bring myself to buy used copies, at all.