Mount and Blade thread, still no butterlord edition

ITT mount and blade
What the fuck happened to my horse? I only got Dickplomacy installed, and the other heraldic stuff works fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1470841715932394781/
moddb.com/mods/rising-sun-bakumatsu/downloads/rising-sun-single-player-alpha-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like run of the mill active camouflage to me.

You didn't run the script extender.

it died and became a ghost. now you can ride a ghost horse to battle and your enemies will be too spooked to fight you.

Gamescom

What's the release date on Bonerlord?

NEVER/NEVER/NEVER

Tell me about the Nords!
Why do they wear no shirts?

Is butterlord really in the works? Its been a year or two of silence and when they showed their tech and gameplay way back it looked pretty fucking fleshed out.
It almost feels like vaporware now.

I'm terrible at this game
What faction's troops do I use to beat the Saranid's asses six ways from sunday?

You should be grateful you got free horse camouflage without having to buy the DLC.
On a more serious note that is actually a leftover bug from original mount and blade that has to do with the way the game handles textures, armor and weapons included. I've never had it happen to a horse but after a while of making mods these bugs tend to slip through and the game will mishandle a texture, happens a lot with the sky in many mods too.

Swadia, shitty horse archers think they're tough but you can just run them down with lances and shields while they throw a fit with their weak ass unarmored colts. Vergaris gets fucked without shields though. Honestly its best to just siege the fuck out of them.
Unless I'm mixing them and rohniggas up.

They had the sergeant/freelancer gameplay for E3, but the game is still dead. It will never be released, especially with how Turkey is now.

Thank you, though I imagine sieging what I think are the best archers is a terrible Idea, I'll see if I can't just weaken their holds by fucking them on the field

Why must you lie?
What do you win with this?
Making a game like this is no easy task.
The engine was made from scratch

Nah, dummy. They're horse archers. They've got shit ground stats and wasted points in horse archery.
If you get them OFF the field they're gimped compared to what they are on the field. Make sure your first wave infantry has shields and station them ahead of the rest of your troops, make the normalfags wait till the ladder/engine is set up and everyone rush. They'll fall to melee hard.
Git smart bitch

he's fighting the sarranids not the Kerghit Kannate

oh well fuck
rush them anyway because archers can't into melee.

Bannerlord came out 3 days ago.

Pay attention.

Noted, I'll attempt this when I take a hold
I appreciate the help

Dead sequel.
Dead modding scene.
Dead.

Jokes on you user I only play dead games.

Showing off that they are big guys.

>requesting the original webm with such a weak post

Any idea how to fix it?

The what now? I used the steam version.

Had it on my phone, SD card died though, don't know if I can get all the content I had there.
I was the guys who posted the David Mitchell Tom Cruise edit on that glorious thread

For people who can't pick a faction they want to start with:

Swadia is generally the strongest faction, with the heaviest mounted troops and solid infantry/archers.
Rhodoks have good infantry and crossbowmen who excel at destroying shield/heavily armored troops. They play extremely well if you hold a hill with them.
Khergit Khanate are horse archers/lancers that are great on flat ground (IE their territory) but are pretty useless anywhere else
Nords have huscarls which are the toughest infantry unit in the game, you will never lose a siege defense if you have 10 of them following you. Their standard infantry throwing weapon volleys are extremely dangerous.
Vaegirs have amazing archers, I personally much prefer them to Rhodok crossbowmen.
Sarranids are just shitty sand swadians with none of their advantages

If Liru happened, if L'Aigle happened, if Trump happened, butterlord WILL happen.

I don't care what that roach Erdogan does.

What Turkey is like right now has nothing to do with the game.
They aren't releasing because it's not finished, at least they aren't releasing it as some half-finished shit or early access level crap.

Just like they did with the original? Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord: Warband is pretty much guaranteed to come out a year or two after Butterlord's release.

So much to do in this game.
None of it fun.

I repeat: you didn't run the script extender. And that's all the spoonfeeding you're getting out of me, valvefag.

It's not like all of those ended up a disappointment or anything.

This tbh. Get a tiny amount of Khergit cavalry just to have some cavalry, and a good balance between Nord infantry and Rhodok crossbowmen. You can send your cheap khergits into battle to whittle down a charging enemy, and have a nord shieldwall in front of your archers. Even if the Rhodoks get cornered, they should be tough enough to stand a beating, unlike Swardian archers or whatever it is they call "infantry". Sarranids are cheap as fuck though, so if you want to swarm the battlefield with tons of cavalry/arches pick them.

K.
Turns out the scrip extender got abandoned and is no longer up to date/useable for the current version of the game.
Gonna look around more and post again once I have found a solution, maybe it can help some other faggot.

There's a Warband script extender now?

The solution is very simple and it involves not being a dipshit, illiterate or any combination of the two. And I'm not remotely exaggerating when I say you're the type of nigger that goes whining over cracks not working when all you had to do is copypaste a tiny file you were provided with. As instructed in bold letters no less.

I know it's officially summer but for fuck's sake, this shit is disgusting even for bait.

You are one jaded fuck

(checked)

BONERLORD WHEN?

Well L'Aigle didn't really happen though or at least not yet, they released an atrocious alpha that was barely playable and had almost no content but they've made good progress in the recent year so I'm confident.

This

Right after Cleve releases Grimoire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING

fuck that i'm keeping it real, i'd be happy if they fixed Warsword Conquest

YO GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER

Warband has so many quality mods at this point I don't care how many years Bonerlord takes as long as it eventually comes out.

Does anyone know a good Floris alt? Anything that adds unique mechanisms ang gameplay changes. Vanilla is fun for about 300 hours before your head explodes.

i dont even have a reaction image for this

This tbh, their "release" was a fucking mess. Went back to the beta within 20 minutes.

muh artifical difficulty

The only difficulty is getting through the slog of sieges late game. I controlled over half the map, the only guys left were Ravenstern. I decided I won and quit because I could beat them but the sieges were boring shit

tedious =/= hard

This tbh. I don't understand why niggers jerk it off as being so hard. It's easy as shit to get money and raise troops.

Gut gud

okay

git gud

Post yfw PKK holds the only copy of Bannerlord's source code hostage in return for autonomous Kurdistan.

Your tricks wont ever work.

good news anons for Bannerlord News

"That is why we are starting a new weekly blog! Every Thursday"

And then postponed it for next week. At least the soulless, ginger bong was fired. No more talk about fucking e-sports.

He could be the reason why we don't have any recent news for Bannerlord because he wants to convert it into E-Sports

Is it still worth buying Warband or should I save my money for Bonerlord?

Bannerlord being worth waiting for would require it to be released at some point in fathomable future, user.

Pirate M&B, wait for Bonerbounce, and have fun.

I steam rolled Vanilla playing as ..
the Kerghit Kannate. I mean I absolutely
fucking wrecked everything on normal difficulty.

IDS HABBIDINGG!!!!!!!

Rising Sun: Bakumatsu released their first alpha
moddb.com/mods/rising-sun-bakumatsu/downloads/rising-sun-single-player-alpha-10

Actually, the Turkish gubment actually gave monies to Taleworlds, actually.

OOOH FUCK I'M CUMMING~

This game would be better if you could have one of your companions form his own army and have him go around doing stuff while you do stuff to. Like an RTS feel

You can.

WHERE IS BUTTERLORD!?

If you ever gotta siege anything go for nord huscarls. Those fuckers are scary in sieges. I've had a full army of swadian knights get completely trounced by Huscarls. The only reason why I won is cause i'm a cheap little bitch who likes to use a polearm.

You. . . .can? A lot of mods even let you set up patrol units from your castle to keep the area safe, gather prisoners and supplies they put in your chest after battles they've won.

Apparently bannerlord MP is delaying the release according to Turkish sources. Any youtube community you go to have tons of MP shitters who just cannot accept that TW should release bannerlord SP first before MP gets updated on later down the line.

Bannerlord never.
That's right.
NEVER EVER

Wh…what how? Do you need mods to do it or do you have to talk to your companion? Im guessing you need to be royalty or do you need to be the general or w/e its called?

There's a couple of hundred projects, that have release date set to "once it ready". Of course it can be seen as NEVER EVER just because dev don't update you with news that much.
I wish i could steal your dubs.

I believe you have to own a castle for you to be able to send out your problem companions to do things.

If Grimoire came out anything can.

Option one:
talk to companion; I want to ask you something; you know that I aspire to be king of these lands; yes to all
This will send out your companion on a mission to increase your "right to rule" value.
After that you can also send them to perform spying actions on enemy kingdoms. All you need is a companion with enough relations to you.
Option two:
Make your own kingdom and gift your companion a feif. This will make them an independent lord under your command, and they will literally do the things a normal lord would do.

What's with all the delays on Bannerlord, anyways? Are they even delays, or did we just never get an estimated release timeframe? What's the last news we even heard on Bannerlord? It's getting to the point where I'm wondering if they put it on the backburner or dropped it entirely for whatever reason.

We didn't get a release date
We got a realease date for the release date but it was fake.

Face the facts, user. It's never coming out.

J-just a little bit longer!

Just accept it and move on.

You can't tell me what to do, cuckchanner.

Sweet, I have yet to form my own kingdom, I keep working under a king trying to become am major lord first and level up enough to have a large army.
That and every time there is a war they immediately pillage my village even though its no where near the front line.

Yeah its annoying, and the Kings don't know how to fight a war. Especially "Havin' feasts while my army's beat' King of Swadia. Or the marshal just running their army in circles

NEVER EVER
EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hello?

DAILY REMINDER

Gamescom soon
Release date soon

It took me a second to recognize that post as my own. A shame I never got a picture of the cuckshed.