WELP

WELP
cdn.pq2.jp/
cdn.persona-dance.jp/

literally everyone saw (and prob dreaded) this coming a mile away

I just hope the remixed OST isn't total shit
I also hope Ashley Burch fucking dies but one thing at a time

PQ2 might be P5 with P2 crew since they actually acknowledged it on the concert.

You must burn your dread, user. :^)

I don't think this will have any crossover.

Everyone was expecting this shit. I'm actually surprised they didn't announce the remake of P5 already.

i wonder if there will be an option to completely remove the story and long battle animations in pq2, that would make for a pretty good game.

wait a sec

HOW IS MC ALIVE?

I'm sure it'll take place during the school year or some shit.

Fuck knows, maybe they'll just make this one non-canon or PQ-esque time travel shenanigans or… They actually revive him.

They'll find a time period to put this game in.

i still havent beaten PQ. the final boss is too hard cause he puts a timer on you that kills you when it counts down to 0 and also fully heals himself once after getting to half hp and my personas probably suck too

Voice actors strike should be taking care of burch user, there should be no worries.

Wasn't canon that Elizabeth took his place as the seal and he got out?

Probably not, because it's been two mainline games and he hasn't shown up again.

We'll sooner have to list stupid P5 spinoffs that don't exist over those that do. It's inevitable.

inb4 Ubisoft collab for a Watch Dogs game where you play as Futaba and a bunch of Anime Splinter Cell games

Are these those Kinect dance games or is this more of a real rhythm game like Taiko Drum Master?

Real rhythm games, Kinect died years ago anyway.

Why do persona games feel so homosexual?
The artstyle and crazy interface design looks like something that a shopper at hot topic would like.
The music isn't that bad but it's still really gay.
It's too effeminate.

It's a very fashionable series about teenagers.

PQ's OST is actually fucking fantastic.
Reminder that we already know the plot of PQ2: Zeus, who was established to exist in PQ, is mad at the Phantom Thieves for fucking with Kamoshida, who is an olympian, and therefore one of Zeus' chosen.

Except when it's about sexy 20 somethings, and Baofu.

You will not understand
You cannot understand

True.

why

Persona only exists to fund Etrian Odyssey.

Don't care call me when they do another FIghting game with characters from all 5 games.

SMT Fightan when?

I mean, I actually thought persona q was enjoyable as a fun little game you could play while taking a shit. The story is impossible to take seriously so it's mostly just goofy character interaction. The two new characters are shit but I literally never used them to eh. The gameplay is solid, since it's just etrian odyssey with persona shit stapled on.

The only reason I probably won't like this one as much is because the characters in persona 5 wouldn't really provide an engaging back and forth. They work in their more down to earth bubble but compared to the more ridiculous characters in persona 4 and the overly serious characters in persona 3 junpei being the obvious exception until 2/3rds into the game they just don't fit in.

Never because everyone would main japanese doom guy because everyone knows he's the best

I guess it will not have dancing cakes…

I assume you're talking about the maid teacher. At this rate at best expect DLC for her.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY, AND YOU HEAR ME SAY

Purse owner and Jojo cross over fighting game when?

Why hasn't this happened yet?

maybe in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

The entire cast is going to be flanderized in Q2, and that's going suck.

You missed out. Quiet black robed emo man's magic was pretty OP and dead blondie girl was a good healer.

Magic and items that both revive and heal you completely add 2 to your death counter instead of one. Buy a shit load of them. Mine the large gold enemies that appear in the boss chambers after the boss fights after finding their elemental weaknesses and tailoring your team to those weaknesses. Knock those fuckers down in two turns max and rake in tons of cash and XP at the same time with those XP boosting items you can get from Elizabeth.

A couple of the remix tracks of the OST are good, too. Light the Fire Up in the Night Dark Hour Mix is fun.

The P5 cast is already every color of the 'tism rainbow.

So Mark is in P5?

You're right that it would be terrible, but it would still be better than what Ubisoft actually gave us.

I'd rather have Jojo than RWBY, tbh.

WHERE IS MY KINNIKUMAN CROSSOVER, EGGMAN?

She's out looking for a fix, as of Ultimax, and Margaret is chasing after her, so SOMETHING is going to happen.

You ever play The World Ends With You? Now that was a gay game. A great, gay game.

P5 Crimson when?

Why does Atlus do this now?

Likely when the anime is out. I can see them betting on that luring in people who sat out of vanilla P5 and those that got it might get a little jolt in their brains telling them to buy the expansion.

P4DAN must have sold like hotcakes for them to announce two spin-offs at the same time.

I absolutely detested Q
It was Etrian Odyssey with persona characters slapped onto it
The gameplay was pruned, minimalist garbage with zero complexity.
At least DeSu had a story and character growth albeit being almost the same shit but at least you could fuse demons
Q is just trash. The only good thing to come out of Q was the opening theme

it was shit

Missed opportunity

Q1 has the best puzzles of any EO game ive played.

wow

The lack of Adachi tossing people into TV's while moonwalking to Smooth Criminal was what really sunk the first game.

There's a limit, people, and this is far beyond it.

ok. sure. it had nice puzzles.
But it was not enjoyable. SMT3 the gameplay was so fast, so fluid you didnt even feel like grinding. badass music, unique models, comfy and enjoyable. Q is just vomit with a boring gameplay so you do feel the grind and thats not fun

I enjoyed the modern persona 1-like combat.

Even better. This is real and in development and I can't wait!

If they really wanted to ultimate mash up of stupid anime bullshit they should've went with Fate than fucking RWBY.

Jojo x persona fighting game never ever

Quads confirm never ever.

(Checked)
Literally anything else would have been better. Put in Berserk and that would have been better than this shitty shit.

I'd rather take Ruby over Cucked White Arthur. Plus the show is much better than all of Fate put together. So suck it.

They are called niggers. They are treating a fat torso the same as a common nigger.

I wanna fuck those twinks

>he doesn't like thicc eyebrows

WHY

Why the fuck would they be dancing after fucking Shinjiro's death?

Because he was alive the whole time

To celebrate?

>implying you will even play P3D
In a way i'm glad they more or less pretend every game that was made before P3 doesn't exist. I don't think I can handle a P2&1D.

this is divine punishment for those fuckers who wanted a persona 5 crimson less than a year after the western release.

Good question. The devs didn't really think this through aside of gaining revenue. unless p3p femc gets to be in the game as in a form of a dlc

The Persona 5 Dancing Star Light trailer confirms that at least one of it's stages takes place in the Metaverse, but the Persona 3 Dancing Star Light doesn't show any stages during the Dark Hour.

We don't actually know if Shinjiro is dead in this, to be fair. This could be some non-canon what if story where everyone lived and they danced in celeration of cheating death or whatever.

Fuck right off. I lost Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne because of you fags

Good fucking riddance

This is true.

Never because it could cause a massive influx of normalfags and spergs who know even less about either.

I like MUGEN too but I'd rather not give Rooster Teeth my money esp when those fuckers unceremoniously killed Monty Oum

Pic unrelated

f

He was an animator the internet didn't deserve.

He was shit.

Regardless of how shitty of a weeb you found him to be, he didn't deserve to go out the way he did.
plus I actually liked Dead Fantasy

God her voice is annoying

You really didn't think Haloid was cool in the mid 00s? It was fun!

SMT fighting game without any Persona characters at all when?

You don't even have doubles and you speak the truth. I only want an SMT fighting game to play as the Strange Journey MC.

Why did you have to get quads with a post like this?

Never, gotta milk the money some how.

RIP Tatsuya

I actually liked P5 a lot it's a considerably step up from P3 and 4 but god damn I hate how hard it's going to be milked in the future

Think of it this way, P1 and 2 will never get a dumb spinoff, unlike my favorite P3…

P5 is essentially a modern P2 anyhow, so you can thank your lucky stars that P2 is left alone to be in obscurity while P5 takes all the heat to be milked.

I am still sad that P3 is starting to get dumb spin-offs, I was hoping they'd leave it to milk Scooby Doo-sona and with P5 being a return to extremely dark themes all the time, I was hoping it would avoid such a fate.

I wouldnt mind another persona 1 game. Though i want it to just be persona 1 but with modern mechanics and qol changes.

I don't know about that. P5's characters are pretty damn bland, even compared to P4's.

I don't think so bud.

You may not like them but they had characters to them. I agree it's very easy to hate them compared to others, but they aren't bland like P5's.

They had like one quirk that consumed their entire personality. And their social links and story dungeons are drastically inferior to anything in the first palace of P5 The game loses steam quickly after the fact with no other dude being nearly as hatable as Kamoshida until super late into the game

Hell Goro's autistic shitfit in Shido's palace was objectively more entertaining than anything in Persona 4

>Goro's autistic shitfit in Shido's palace was objectively more entertaining than anything in Persona 4
Eh no, that would be Shido's boss fight.

I don't see where the step up is.
The dungeons pretty much are forward paths without much to do into them and might as well been a tartarsause or tv world dungeon which they add as well.

1 trait and quirk doesn't make a character

What happened to that vita game made by the P2 director, I forgot the name and never heard of it again, did it come out? was it good?

You mean how P5 is? I'm not arguing that P4 is as good as P2 or some shit. Just trying to argue that P5 is the same shit imo.

Persona Q was dogshit in every respect when it came to writing and characters.
PQ2 will be the same regardless of the characters involved.

Thematically speaking getting a persona by being really fucking pissed off is objectively better than I guess x character trait is true after all

Although gameplaywise the dungeons are hell of a lot better than the copypasta corridoors of P4 and/or the shear unfun shitfest that was Tartarus. I'll take an underuses gimmick of sneaking around and mild puzzle solving with the occasinal shortcut that serves the whole phantom thief theme than whatever the fuck was going on in P3/4 dungeon wise

There is nothing wrong with having a spinoff fighting game made by ArcSys.

Dude, Shido's shit was way better.

They're both good. Really, everything from the boat onward was amazing.

The boat dungeon really felt like a mainline smt dungeon.

Kill me fam

It would be nice to have an entire SMT fighter, but I'll take what I can get.

Yeah. of course we do.
Wait, do you even know what ArcSys is?

The people responsible for the narrative abominations that are Guilty Gear and the Blazblue.

Memes aside Shido was just another cognitive representation of a pretty slimy dude with a massive god complex. Apart from him doing 'something' or other to make it so that Goro couldn't tear apart his palace super easily it wasn't as great as the dude set up to be your foil losing his shit to the point where he solely prioritizes taking you and all of your friends down. Really the whole x evil dude isn't actually consciously aware of all the whacky mind palace shit really killed a lot of the potential the villains had. Especially since one of the main elements of the story is hating the shit out of someone so hard you force mind powers just to fuck them up. At least with Kamoshida you got to see how all of his evil shit impacted people in real time, apart from the Jew fly nothing else really came that close until that entire boat sequence.

When they attach a canon story to it that undos what little Persona 4 had going for it and turns the already mediocre P3 cast into Street Fighter characters I can't help but get slightly annoyed. Especially when the 'story' is being used to milk P3 and 4 because it has to be 'canon' and not wacky Philemon x Nyalathotep shit happens and all the boys gotta duke it out in some crazy tournament to sort it out. Really I just don't want P5 tied up in the clusterfuck of nonsense that the P4/3 universe or if it is I want some crazy shit that doesn't actually matter in the end.

So what was the super important spoiler they told people to stop streaming for, when P5 first came out?

I heard that it wasn't just a request, but they were outright threatening to sue. Fuck them, that's scummy.

It was anything beyond a certain point that was considered grounds for shutting down your channel, I think it was beyond the first or second dungeon that Atlus considered no no territory.

Hold on, I've just been handed an update by the person behind me watching my screen, the official term is actually no-no land, with a hyphen. Please use this term when referring to items of Atlus' derision.

subtitle should be TakeItUpTheAss

Iunno about Persona 5 being ala Persona 2… It's more that Persona 5 is just Persona 4 with a slightly darker coat of paint.

What a way to ruin a joke that could have been good.

It's clearly a rewrite/rehash from the opposite POV. Most obvious is this: in P2:IS, the initial villain is the leader of a group of masked vigilantes who steal hearts named Joker. In P5, the situation is simply reversed. Goro is even a blatant Tatsuya inversion, in the same way Tatsuya Sudou was.

This is by far the best thing I could realistically expect from Atlus at this point. Glad it's happening.
It will most likely be a better game than P5 and SMT5 combined.
Probably better than EO5 too.

Araki would make sure the power levels of the characters were accurate so there would be no reason to play as persona characters barbecue they would get wrecked

I remember a thread about that from a long while back, but basically the conclusion was, assuming the "only works in the midnight channel, demon world twilight nightmare tv world" bs, most Personas would be actually a pretty decent substitute for an "average" stand. Obviously the more game breaking ones like GER that break physics still win in a land slide though, but thats if you matched them up with anyone even other stand users.

Personas have weird voodoo magic spells, like healing, protection from x. What the hell does protection from water even mean outside gameplay, water breathing? channeling natural elements and buff spells like haste. Versatility over a single direct OP physic breaking power.

What stand can be called average?

I'm actually okay with that

You got a point there.
I think what it boiled down to was, anything like Silver Chariot. Most close range stands that didn't have an overt power that shattered the natural laws of time and space. For example would you rather have the ability to turn your body into string, and using that string to heal people, while having a stand that does decent attack rushes, or would just one a Persona with ice and healing magic. A lot of Jojo stands though where pretty much one shot kill type of powers. Especially the literal gun stands. Technically if a lightning bolt or a fireball hit you, you should probably be just as dead too.

Personally though I thought a bunch of the long range stands where actually more powerful then some of the close range ones. Over 2 kilometer range and can turn into a rock giant? C in destruction my ass.

The P3 remixed song sounds pretty good, the p5 one is just okay.

I'd just hope that they improve the gameplay instead of just rehashing whatever mess they did with P4DAN

I can't wait for yet another 5-7 dollary doos DLC for a character track and yet another Miku DLC

I've been pondering this for a while now and I think it can either be 3 things

1.) Elizabeth found a way to free Door-kun from seal and comes back to have a cool funky dance party with all his friends
2.) These events take place before Emo kid faggot faces Nyx or something incredibly stupid like the days you skipped in game
3.) This isn't canon and you shouldn't think too hard about it

Option 2 or 3 sound the most likely, since all the characters are their P3 versions instead of their P4 Ulitmax iterations. Option 3 would be funny because it could mean P5's dancing game could be canon still since they don't have to deal with plot holes, so you'd have one canon dumb bullshit along side a non canon dumb bullshit

Quick Holla Forums, what do you think the plot to these games are gonna be

are fightan games better than main games? I like the lore and personas but dont really like the whole school life and turn based aspect.

I'm okay with this, I already have enough P5 models and some from P4DaN.

We already know. Zeus.