Here you go Holla Forums. Make a wish

Here you go Holla Forums. Make a wish.

I'm still wishing on a SaGa Frontier Complete, and maybe a new standalone SaGa game.

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/install_guide
exhentai.org/g/944439/0e6401deec/
sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com/
sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com/progress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want new Wolfenstein to be good. It will not be good

I wish for Grimoire to be released.

Done, but it will be a buggy mess, that crashes the moment you start the game, no amount of tweaking will fix that. After a few years decades, it will be patched and you will be able to run it on Windos 10, but by then you have already been forcefully "upgraded" to Windows 20, which is incompatible with the game.

Mount and Blade: Bannerlord get's an actual release date.

After an earthquake they loose all the code for the game, and the company goes bankrupt.

I wish for World War III.

I want this shitty thread to die

By then Linux will have already been integrated into Windows 15.
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/install_guide

Granted.
But it's actually a movie.

You end up without legs, but thankfully because of universal health care, prosthetic legs will be installed. Of course you will constantly need to buy painkillers so that you don't have to experience agonizing pains, but that means you don't have money for the electrical bill so you can't play vidya anymore.

It gets replaced by a 4AM thread.

if you're not shitposting on FPGA's right now you might as well fuck off

React OS is windows 7 parity.

There is a new stand alone SaGa game (and it's fucking great). But Square won't localize it.

I am hoping really hard that Square is smart enough to port this to the switch.

FPGAs are slowly walking to a grave

The entire video game industry crashes and then whole world explodes.

It actually is.
It's a knockoff of Night At The Museum but with Egyptian "jokes"

Do you happen to have the full comic page where he gets his hands run over in spanish? I lost it.

exhentai.org/g/944439/0e6401deec/

Done, but it's good by Game "Journalist" standards because it one of the biggest Marxist vidya ever made that feature the (((ALT-LITE))), the old naiz woman from the first game being a Le Pen rip-off with dialogue that were "inspired" from every speech by Le Pen, and the final boss is a not-Trump dictator that has two scoops of ice cream before the final fight with him.

I still wish Rome 2: Total War didn't suck ass. I was really looking forward to a bigger and more accurate version of Rome: Total War with naval battles and revolutionary wars. Damn those Jews!

thanks for fucking reminding me

I want my Overwatch waifu to become real

She becomes real, she also becomes a "lesbian" and spends an undefinite long period of time taking the BBC and pushing SJW rethoric.

I meant the singular page! The funny one, god knows I don't want to go through the cookie game and see the full thing in all its unholy spanish glory.

She becomes real.

LOL

sage

[spoiler] yes i can, new fag all you have to do is log into exhentai,, so go back to reddit, fucker, [spoiler]

shit ===I MEANT TO /SOPOILER ===

Get out cuckchan

You need to go back

Heh, you trying to act cool?

holy shit nigger kill yourself

I know it's bait but it's just so juicy and enticing.

It ain't Tracers annoying ass

So?
Every slut in there would be a BBC intaking SJW.
And that includes the men

Mei is obese because there was outrage that she wasn't.

Does that include the robots?

Especially the robutts

You seem to have an obsession over big black cock, user.

Aren't we all just robots programmed by the jew to fight their wars, buy their products and work for them and masturbate to anime until the day we keel over dead?

BBC you say?

is that lewis ck's slightly less bald cuck brother? he works at valve?

No, thats your choice
Your choices however can be subverted by the jews
What we have beats living in feudal society

I'd happily pledge my pitchfork covered in pigshit to my christian liege and give our enemies a nasty infection.

The infection you would already have

*teleports behind you*
looks like the one person about to get infected here is you

I wish this year were better

Wish granted, you got dubs.

No, fuck you after DoW3

No adverse affects?

My wish is for that sci-fi game some of the old Piranha Bytes devs work on turns out well. But who am I fucking kidding. The name is so shit that I can't even remember it and do you really think any of the devs from Gothic 1 and 2 working on this?
The sad thing is that Risen 1 was actually fairly decent, I was expecting 2 to be really good because I expected them to refine Risen 1 like they did Gothic 1 where they made Gothic 2 into such an amazing game.
G2 > G1 > Risen 1 > G3 CP + other mods) > Risen 3 > Risen 2fite me

You've now been shrunk to 5' 6'', but on the upside is that you now have a clown car.

Because Orcs are like niggers, they have plenty of sub-races but they all look the same.

I bet you don't know how to embed spoilers you fucking fag.

(((>he thinks his pinkposting and echoes are impressive>can't even bluetext)))
I'm also betting that you weren't around here for LaTeX.

When did I imply that

I want a new game to be entertaining in current year.

I want Platinum to make a Tenchu game.

You got dubs, so your year is already 'better'.

Done. It's a MP only game funded by Microsoft after they buy Platinum and force them to do nothing but make dlc for this new Tenchu Online game.
It dies in 2 years and they get Clover'd.

I wish for the best Total War: Rome game to exist free of dlc or other tricks that are made to skim money from the player AND I want it to be free of any DRM both online and off.

Sadly, I can live with this.

I had to delete my post, because I can come up with a better one.

There's no DRM and no DLC, whatever. The catch is, you have to use code wheels and code sheets any time you want to start or restart a game (including exiting the escape menus). This means you either have to buy the physical copy, which still won't include physical install media for whatever reason, or you have to send in your proof of purchase to CA to get your personalized codewheel. Attempts to remove this authentication system result in gamebreaking bugs.

Maybe this is overplaying the 'Digital' part, fine. I still think it's a nice twist.

I wish for the original idea of Spore to be truly realized and that shitty devs don't fuck with it

Wait, shit, then people can just share one copy of the game with its matching codewheel. Can't stop two people with the same copy of the game playing each other because then it'd be DRM. Forget it, I'll go back to the 'no multiplayer in best installment' twist.

Creatures from the shit version of Spore move in with you. You cannot kick them out or kill them, but you get to design them at least.

The only good thing about overwatch is the amount of new /clang/

IT'S NOT FAIR
I HAD TIME NOW

I want the true story of 9/11.

Done. The story is laid bare. Israel is tried in the UN for world crimes and eventually things go back to normal after the huge cash in on "true" 9/11 movies and video games. The whole thing becomes a running joke until it is naturally memoryholed. The cycle repeats again in 3-5 generations.

ReactOS is finally finished, Windows will die out as the most used OS for games.

A fun, strife-based Iji mod for Doom 2 with sprites, sounds, dialogue, gunplay, mechanics & everything else true to the original game made by none other than Dan himself for GZDoom as a way to make up for no Iji 2.

I wish for Xenosaga to go exactly as it was planned and release all six games complete, with the supposed action spin offs that got canceled.

I wish I could just make game.

don't worry about making your own engine

want simplified behavior coding via tying conditions to actions on a virtual pegboard that will end up looking like a conspiracy theorist's dream apartment? Unreal Engine 4

want something approachable but you'll be looking up tutorials for scripting even the most basic actions if you don't know how to code? Unity

It all starts with making an arbitrary player object move. Good luck

and the separation of ideas turns into reddit spacing. Fucking hell, I see it now

Two more wishes:
First, I want Shining Force 3 fully translated into English, not just the first game. I know this can only end badly, but whatever, we still have the Japanese ones.
Second, I want a remake of Panzer Dragoon Saga, also in English because I know Sega is a bit of a bitch in bringing their best games stateside.

I wish that Mighty No. 9 had actually been a good game and lived up to the dreams people had for it.

What a qt.

how make game

this nigga's working on it:
sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com/
sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com/progress/

I wish for a Herpes chocolate bar, made by Willy Wonka himself.

tfw you will never have tomboyish japanese qt

Granted. But now the Blueberry girl takes over the factory instead of Charlie and she fuels cringey DeviantArt inflation fetishists for all eternity

I wish I wish with all my heart for Nintendo and Capcom ti finally deliver the third part of the Oracle series, monkey paw.

doctor, doctor give me the dubs

I wish to die in my sleep.