Orc sub races

You know how elves have several different elves? you got wood elves, high elves, dark elves, Then you got orc, just orcs, no dark orcs, high orcs or wood orcs, just orcs, how come its like that? best I can think of is fel orcs from wow but that is mostly just because metzen has a corruption fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v16785
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
archive.is/Rregb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elves fuck more.

Grey orcs from D&D

Borks
Gorks
Dorks
Morks
Zorks

Orcs are more about quality instead of quantity

I'd be the orc sub bf of a hot lizardman :3

Cause orcs are just green elves

*elves whose god got eaten and shat out with their turning to shit as well as a result

Think of it like whites vs. shit-skins. With white people you have many different kinds. Aryans, potato-niggers, anglos, slavshits, etc. But with shit-skins it really makes no difference. They are all just shit-skins. Breed with whites? Still look like shit-skins. Breed with each other? Still just shit-skins.

multiculturalism

Orcs are goblinoids.
So you have: Orcs, Half Orcs, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Gnolls, Bugbears, and a shi-ton of others.

and they're usually fucked by orcs.

I dont ever remember that being true. most settings they only win because of their overwhelming numbers.

Well, with Lotr you have uruk-hai, which were selectively breed to be bigger and stronger.
not sure if they count, or if something from books count.

yeah uruk-hai are pretty cool, most people who make orcs are actually making uruk-hai anyway so they count.

Don't we already have those?

It's because orcs are shit so no one even wants more than 1 type of them to infest the world

Nah ya git ya 'av da Goffs, da Snakebites, da Blood Axes, da Freebootahz, n da uver ditz I 'an 'ever 'emember

The Alliance are fucking idiots for not giving the Horde a helping hand, not letting them trade, and not at least taking the land for themselves. The Horde are sitting on living space and resources and the Alliance refuses to take advantage of that. The Horde itself cucked themselves. The Tauren were in the position to create a neutral trade empire at any time. The Trolls could have rebuilt the troll empires at any time. Yet the moment the Orcs realize that shit is fucked and try to fix things, everyone else turns on them.

Don't forget Trolls, Snotlings Which are mini retard goblins

garrosh did literally nothing wrong

Warhammer games generally have Feral Orcs/Orks too. Do they count?

Warhamm orcs are best orcs.

But there are two types of Orcs

Sexy and male

Except the Alliance was willing to trade. It was in those shitty comics. Varian and Thrall meet, they talk, they try to end the Ashenvale conflict with Stormwind trading lumber for… copper and furs, I think, at least to start out.

And then Garrosh goes "Why trade when we can take whatever we want because we're strong".

Which means you didnt even after that, the wrathgate fiasco made Tyrande not give any trade for over six months, famine levels were hitting Org, and then Thrall has to go play Green Jesus, and dumps a disease ridden, hungry and ass backwards orgrimmar to a guy who himself said he was a warrior not a diplomat. Then the so called advisors all insult and threaten Garrosh, he picks up his axe to stop the dissing, Cairne gets betrayed in the aftermath, trades still not up, so facing a broke, foodless city he invaded to bring food, and he did, Tanaris, Tol Barad, qnd Ashenvale are Horde territories by wnd of Cata, along the way hw reshaped and fortified the city. Garrosh Hellscream did nothing wrong.

nah, savage orks are just orks but dressed differently.

Implying there are as many subtypes of orcs as types of shit.

Which makes everything Thrall's fault, since Thrall never did anything to continue the trade talks, did nothing to stop the conflicts that were happening despite claiming to love peace (Ashenvale, Arathi, etc), and threw everything on Garrosh's lap. By extension, Metzen is also to blame since he ruined a perfectly good chance to do a storyline for Garrosh that would have seen him become an even greater leader.

Though I'm pretty sure by the end, Tol Barad is considered Alliance territory with Horde ships surrounding it, and Ashenvale is still a battleground, not Horde territory.

Still, it's just shit Warcraft lore. Garrosh gets screwed over by Metzen due to outside forces all blaming him and Alliance gets screwed over because Metzen cannot stand to allow the Horde to suffer any major defeats.

man gorehowl is so good. its just a normal fucking axe amidst this world of retarded OP relic weapons forged by the gods and jizzed on by forces of nature

Humans = Europeans
Orcs = Niggers
Elves = Swedes
Gnomes = Asians
Half Orcs = Slavs
Ratfolk = Sandniggers
Illithids = Jews

On other hand, Drow = Slav
Look like elf but act like nigger

goblins are jews you retard o bot

GORK IS THE GOD OF BRUTAL CUNNING
MORK IS THE GOD OF CUNNING BRUTALITY
PROVE ME WRONG!
(checked)
Orks are not nearly as parrogant, and just breed with whatever is available. Elves however are full on "muh heritage" mode 24/7, and only reproduce with elves of the same kind.

I allways want to refute this somehow but fuck, might as well accept that i have a case of jungle fever as i not only like Orc chicks but also black chicks that aint in the ;THICC GHETTO BOOTY category.

Goblins are Indian retard

Illithids control from the shadows, take you as slave, then suck your life out just like jews

In many settings, orcs are a type of elf.

The UrukHai were also interbred with something else (Goblin?) to reduce their sensitivity to sunlight IIRC. It's been too long since I reread TLOR.

I'l take Nords for Slavs, if you excuse me. Don't want to live underground like a shitty elf.

Explain how dark elves act like niggers. Except the fondness for slavery they have very little in common. You can say lots about them, but not that they are stupid like niggers.

It's virtually impossible to find rare glimpses of reality in the game anymore. It's all just over designed garbage.

Biggest complaint about warlords story? Being told you're a champion and the ruler of the world. How do they deal with this criticism? Double down and give every player the most powerful weapons in the game.

I can't even fathom how fucking retarded these developers are. At the end of cata they said they didn't like how accessible legendary items were. Now look at the fucking game.

It absolutely infuriates me that these people not only actively snuff out any other games attempt at breaching the MMORPG market, but also simultaneously destroy their own game as well.

Blizzard is by far one of the worst companies that exists.

No, they're Jews

What games let you play as orcs?

I wonder if we'll ever get an OOAM prequel with Arkail like we did with Styx. I do prefer goblins and Styx in the long run, but fighting hundreds of enemies at a time as Arkail might be pretty fun.

I'd love to see that too. I think a sequel would be kind of out of the question considering how super fucked everything is supposed to be by the end of that game

Not all slavs are russians god fucking dammit!

Can at least have better taste in art?

A sequel might work, but a prequel would definitely be more interesting. Give us a chance to actually let Arkail earn the "Butcher of Bay Harbor" title.

What? Nords are literally their own ethnic group in real life. In fact their the only fantasy race that exists outside of fantasy, besides humans.

But without Styx I think the combat system wouldn't be as fun to use, and I'd rather shoot myself than play through another Mars: War Logs/Bound By Flame/Technomancer tier shitfest.

Well, I presume that if they made an Arkail prequel, the game would be designed to make combat interesting. I think they could do it, since they've done well so far with making stealth games with Styx.

If it's Cyanide then okay, it might be decent(and that's a big might, there's no telling how good or bad the recent Call of Cthulu game will be).
If it's Spiders then in no way will it be good.

Nords != Norse

i wonder who's behind this post

So, what came first, the elf or the orc?

>not much in the way of orcs fugging goblins

Actually something shockingly similar to hobbits existed only 12,000 years ago called Homo floresiensis. More recent than any other extinct Homos.
Weighing somewhere around 50 pounds and an average height of 3 feet scattered across the Indonesian islands, used stone tools and built primitive shelters.

The current popular theory to their extinction is that when modern humans showed up to SEA 12,000 years ago, we probably ate them.

What are they feeding them?

Melted ice cream.

Orcs are always trying to fuck anything that isn't another Orc. Are female orcs for very strong male orcs, or do female orcs screw any guy capable of expressing just enough consent to not make it rape? Do the females rape the male orcs, and male orcs feel nothing but shame when they get raped by their female counterparts?

In Radiata Stories, there's orcs and blood orcs (red instead of green).

Close enough

tfw all the interesting races in WoW are nonplayable
ywn play as a kobold
ywn play as a trogg
ywn play as a gnoll
ywn play as a murloc
ywn play as a quilboar
ywn play as a centaur

Wow will never update the faction honor system to make it realistic.
Blizzard removed the negative honor system too.
WoW is a dead game.

Doesn't fit the stereotype like in link related:
vndb.org/v16785
Doesn't feel fun enough for fugly otakus to self-insert as an orc boinking a short, pigfaced girl. Too close to reality.

It's all I ever want.

>Not elves/humans being snu-snu'd Or /ss/'d to death by female orcs and other big girl races

in most settings you typically have normal orc, and bigger orc races. in lotr it's goblin/orc and uruk-hai, in d&d it's normal orc and mountain orc, in warhammer its orcs and black orcs, etc.
i would like to see more variety in orcs though, elves get all these crazy sub-races, so why can't the orcs

Etymologically speaking orc just means a monster/demon and there's loads of those. The name comes from the god of the underworld Orcus aka the Roman "Hades". Orc, ogre and orca all share the same etymology. They're basically just monsters.

What if Orcs actually are a sub-race of humans?

That's a neat fact, user. But it doesn't change the fact we're talking about orcs specifically and not what their name could encompass.

so you're telling me orcs are demons? that sounds fucking cool. I can imagine it now, An army of orcs coming out from hades domain dressed like spartans and twice as fierce.

Also Shrek 2 had a pretty good game and I loved playing it with everyone whenever we had the neighbors over. Shame the xbox burned up.

makes sense to me. But then I do really want to fuck a goblin so I might be biased.

I was more thinking of Orcs being humans who grew more robust due to environmental conditions/ exposure to mutagens/ LOL MAGIC

lol orcs

Military experiments, perhaps?

Or that. Anything that would change their anatomy. In truth, Orcs essentially being a sub-species of humans (or humans and orcs being a sub-species of an original progenitor) is necessary to allow interbreeding.

i would have orcs be one of the oldest races, so that they would be the progenitor of humans and elves

That's because in most fantasy settings, orcs are just some sort of corrupted breed of elf. In Warcraft, orcs were demonic space-alien Warhammer rip-offs, but there was also only one kind of elf until 3, when the night elves were retconned in as a sort of wewuz ancestor to the elves on Azeroth.

We've gotten a bit off topic. What lets you play as greenskins?
Do the DoW games let you play as the orkz? Are they good in the first place?

Depends. Are they female elves/humans?

Not really. Africans can tell the difference between African-Americans and their fellow kin. That's one of many reasons why Liberia was such a failure, the natives wouldn't accept the colonists as their brer.

Best orcs coming through

DoW is great man, the main campaign is blood ravens but you can be an ork in skirmishes and online. First expansion also has a evil campaign which lets you be the orks.

The only fantasy world I care about is warhammer and Tolken. Aren't Orcs the niggers of the fantasy world? They're dumb, smelly, and just a new coat of paint for closet cuckolds.

Nigger, orcs 99% of the time have something to do with demons or some sort of disfiguring mutation often with demonic influence.

The shitskins i know of are:

Wasnt Liberia a failure because the hblack colonists started bossing the natives around though?

Then why have I never seen a half-orc half-elf before?

Every gnome I've seen in fantasy were short white people, and dwarves were short specifically Celtic or Nordic people.

you probably have, its just that orcs have very dominant genes so the half orc looks mostly like an orc. probably fucked another orc too so the grand children and quadroons.

Probably both.

Pure suffering.

So the elf somehow fucked the orc. That got to be evil sorcery.

No, just fanart

really gets my noggin joggin

Orcs are actually people though.

orc-lovers are just closet cucks.

Yeah, look at these proud migrants!
#orcswelcome

look at all those orc families and little children!
#openborders

why not make the orc subraces how they're usually depicted in art? pigman rape orcs, dindu nuffin noble savage orcs, and sexy amazonian orcs. all you need now is change the colors ans sizes a bit, add a little fluff, and ya got yourself orc subraces

Here (you) go, a4dbef.

Famished, dirty, and with nothing but their clothes on their body. Holy fuck, where can I donate my money and volunteer time?
#endarmsexports

fit orc warrior (those abs hnnnnn) that can hold her own > elf slut

He made me chuckle, so there.

lmao @ this buggurt cuckboy

There's green orcs a la wow that look like radioactive muscular humans, ugly hellspawn orcs from lotr and boar orcs like ganon from early zelda designs or early m&m. I prefer boar orcs because they look much better than buffed guy that takes a bath on green paint

PIGFUCKER

Green iz da best.

This is actually the reason I quit WoW. I'm just tired of all these games with fascinating races you can't play as just because of bullshit player statistics.

It's one of the reasons I play more tabletop now, /tg/ style. They don't give a shit if I play a Kenku or anything else odd.

I fail to see the problem.

what about orcs that look something like this, gets away from the orcs have tusks thing

What about having some taste that's not shit flavoured?

A lot of old school stuff does the Tolkein thing of differentiating principally between Orcs and Great Orcs, while other stuff will include relations with Goblins, Kobolds, Hobgoblins, Ogres, and Bugbears (and indirectly, other stuff). Or basically:

Tabletop slightly less so, but video games which allow different races and then just make them play the same should never have racial mechanics to begin with. Something like the original Guild Wars did it right - you just pick a class and go as a human. Companions of different races came about later, and that was a bit questionable, but it at least worked with the way the skill mechanics for the game were designed. Other shit it's just supremely retarded.

How creative.
Another human with a cat head.

Orcs look pretty stupid with tits.

wait, i got something you'd like

You're a hundred years too early to rustle my jimmies.

Fuck off goblin. These races are fighting over wood and stone not your shiny coins.

i didn't know vivian likes getting blacked, guess the louis poster got to her

I guess she lost a bet.

Why do futa fags have to destroy everything? gay ass niggers. I cant impregnate this.

dickgirls can't get pregnant, futas can

magical girl orcs should be a subrace

I WANT TO PLAY AS A FUCKING BIG GUY ORC WHO SLAPS AROUND ELVEN PUSSIES AND THEN COMES BACK HOME AFTER A LENGTHY ADVENTURE TO FUCK A HOT ORC or goblin, as long as she's a greenskin WAIFU
GOD DAMNIT

>>>/tg/

that's a fucking guy, isn't it?

Your powerlevel is impressive user.

relevant

Looks like someone mixed humans and nymphs up. We're the ones with the power of the dick.

da fuck?

That chart means nothing outside of DnD.

This shits gay.

Cuckold

That's because orcs are just a different type of elf OP.

What the fuck

In D&D you have a lot of races that are similar to Orcs or play the same role, but are different. Gnolls for example who are demon worshippers, and goblins are foils to hobgoblins who are very disciplined and fight like Romans. There are also half-Orcs who are basically the hated shitskins of society and for good reason. Just look at Xanos from the NWN SoU expansion. Disgusting.
When it comes to monsters it's generally more interesting to just come up with totally different monsters instead of subraces. It's also supposed to be a reflection of the civilized races' longevity and history when they have subraces.
I do love the Black Orcs from Warhammer though. Orcs get larger and darker-skinned the longer they live, and Black Orcs are therefore the elite. They always look at all their fellow Greenskins with nothing but contempt because they are less disciplined; Black Orcs are true warriors and laser focused on their trade and on victory. They know they are superior because they were normal Orcs once and know that their younger kin are prone to fighting each other because they get bored easily. Black Orcs are terrifying because they actually have the ability to see long-term and the will to knock sense into their underlings for a greater goal.

This chart is bananas.

Do you ever see half dwarfs running around? pls don't fucking say they're halflings

What are halflings?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY user

Hobbits.

Right, "Nord" is more distinctly referring to Scandinavians.

here's some

T H I C C

Hulk with fangs and dressed like a mix between viking and a caveman
May be red, green brown or grey skinned
Either small skinny blue punks with bigger fangs or huge Ogre like creature with low inteligence
Massive Orcs, very fat with deformities prehaps extra limbs or two heads, their skin is usually the same colour as humans
Asian Orcs have horns wear fur and wield clubs like to drink a lot, they may have either blue or red skin
Antropomorfic pigs with green skin
Basically a P-Orc but hardcore
Basically jews only pretier and less harmfull
Basically zombies
Moonman's target practice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

Closer to 60,000 - 100,000 years ago mate. But yeah.

no, this has some thick

offtopic

For some reason or another, back in days it was acceptable to have "any monster x human female". If there was plot about female monster, then it's usually transformed female human (or in japs case - monster girl). Now finally somebody thought "holy shit, what's wrong with human male x dragon? Let's do this shit!". But eh, normalfags pervs still like to see female human x monster because read above.

truly it is proof that scalies and furries have been with us since forever.

Why is that chart symmetrical? MaleA X femaleB pairing isn't the same as MaleB X femaleA pairing. Especially when it comes to size difference.

Meant to put 120,000

What about this kind of orc.

P'orcs are love.

They make for fine tasting pork.

Shameful

its the animu version of the races

those p'orcs aren't orcy enough

I found you an bigger

i dun get it

I never actually noticed that line.
Odd.

I didn't either.

sorry todd-san, oblivion was a really cool game and all, a-and we promise not to make fun of chess club anymore!

I guess it depends on which one is more sensitive.

Ehe

Da best orc!

A certain puzzle quest knock off (gems of war) has pale orcs who are the end product of another race being corrupted by the forces of chaos. It inverts the usual idea because the pale "Orcs" are the ones corrupted by chaos and the Green orcs (The Gurakk) are more noble and untainted.

sauce?

I swear I have seen that exact orc in WoW before and im not entirely sure where. He also kinda looks like azog from the hobbit movies.

Porkan isn't an orc, I dont think she is even a p'orc, but I would still give her my "pork" if you know what I mean.

A man of taste.

That's like how the west told Russia it was retarded for doing communism when it failed then doubling down on the socialism/communism.

Art mimicking life user.

All slavs are niggers though

Looks like someone didn't fight for their papay.

(checked)
Seriously, what the fuck is it with niggers and guns. You could probably round up a dozen /k/ommandos, drop them in Liberia and they'd just fucking clean house.

Bullets don't count as a miss if you fire them to look cool.

Basic gun usage isn't even that hard to grasp, shoulder the gun and get behind cover. If it's a proper machine gun, don't fucking shoot from the hip.

lol

How do they make the guns shoot faster?

archive.is/Rregb
Paint it red

Paint them red.

What the christ.
I knew niggers were dumb but… fuck.

Do they even maintain their weapons? Run a swab through it with some Hoppes? Anything?

Niggers are all the same.

We 40K now?

Thinking potato-niggers were seen as white, that's a reason thing, something that happened less than a 100 years ago, if that

pigmen will never be orcs

FETAL

When's the yuri shenanigans?

i wish for more yuri orc shenanigans in general

fookin' 'umies just don't understand

WH and WH40k has different orc tribes

yeah but they are all the same race, Humans have different tribes too but were still all humans.

see

Various human races are the same in the same way various breeds of dogs are the same.

They just like the sound of dakka. Hitting something is a pleasant side effect.

huh that must be the older translation

so what is the maximum uggo a vidya orcess should be?

bump

Why does every goblin poster post shit that has awful balloon proportions?

t. low test elf boi lover that likes to bath in pickle juice

because I want to have sex with it.

For fuck's sake. I guess someone with some cover and who takes at least 5 seconds to aim could take all of those monkeys.

Last minute bump