Video Game Foods

Whatcha eatin', Holla Forums? Whatcha cookin'?

I'm in a foodly mood, and just made some Italian sausage with peppers, onions, and a cream sauce. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my cream sauces always end up too thick. They almost turn into gravy. Still delicious, though.

Post best food from or about games, or games about food, or whatever you're cooking for dinner tonight. Dungeon Meshi is also welcome. Gamerfuel is not.

We have this thread all the time and the same shit is posted every time.

Was gonna post this in OP, but for some reason you still can't embed and attach images at the same time.

That sounds like a market that's hungry for pandering to.

No pun intended.

I love these, I usually slide them around a pen and eat them from that so I don't get grubby fingers.

fuck

It's called
GAMER FUEL
faggot

Dicks. I'm eating dicks. I can't stop eating dicks.

Same goes for the generals but I never see anybody bitch about those being samey.

Wait, do you mean video game food, food video games, food inspired by video game food, or food for video games?

I've never even heard of these. Where do you live?

Turns out we're both wrong. It's actually "Game Fuel".

Verboten. OP has monopoly by right.

Yes.

George Kamitani must be one huge foodie.
Also i have all the food from Muramasa Demon Blade, don't know if i should dump them all

I've always thought these might taste good.
>inb4 demon semen comic

I don't think I've ever seen those, and people seem upset that there's not enough variety in these threads. Go for it.

You've just reminded me that these were a thing. I wouldn't mind owning one of the bottles, but I can't imagine they were too tasty.

Okay.
Here it goes.

And that's it.

Thanks, user. Some of these look really good, but others are barely there. How does food work in the game. Are some superior to others?

That's probably gatorade or some shit soda. I suspect the health bonus is an alcoholic beverage given its effect of +1 health, reducing pain and giving some amount of pain tolerance. Definitely a cheaper drink seeing as it's rationed out in high quantities. So definitely not blueberry wine or curacao.

Why not all three?

The food gives you buffs, also can heal your health and spirit.
The rice balls, roasted yams, trout, and squid are used to replenish your health while fighting but for the hot pots and restaurant foods are recommended to be eaten before you fight (mostly for boss fights).

This thread is relevant to my interests, but video games barely ever feature food so I can't think of anything.

Feels bad man.
But vidya food looks tasty for some reason

If you like fantastical or simply anachronistic foods, you might enjoy James Townsend and Son, a YouTube channel about recreating 18th century (or older) recipes in a reenactment-accurate kitchen setup. Some of the stuff gives me a very "you all meet in a tavern" 1st-session-of-D&D vibe. Generally homely, down to earth cooking in a primitive capacity.

Some of the stuff is surprising, too. Apparently ketchup was originally mushroom-based.

Too bad this isn't Holla Forums lots of good movie foods.

I used to watch him, but I dunno maybe it's his politics or his voice but now I find him very grating. Also ketchup was originally made from pickled fish.

What the fuck Mark?

???

want sum kek

Jeez thought that was Morrowind for a second
What kind of potato were these screenshots taken on

Well sorry if my rig isn't decent enough to pleasure your eyes >:'(