Post your favorite western rpg

Post your favorite western rpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTWrstNcyfo?t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

System shock 2

Toss up between the two tbh. It's hard for me to decide.

Same.

Manofculture.png

Outside the forced boss battles that punished stealth builds and meh storyline (better than mankind divided) it was decent.

Dude sex
Arcanum
Fallout: New Vegas

And New Vegas.

Nearly done great game > a fully done bland game

The GOTY Edition or whatever it's called added stealthy ways to deal with bosses IIRC

Yeah, I mean. There is no real reason why you should join the legion. Joining legion is basicly restricting 50% of the map

If we're talking unfinished, OP probably takes the cake. Stuff like the combat is so atrociously bad, it makes me certain there was much development shafted.

I don't like Legion and I can live without the droid planet. Sure, I'd love for the game to be finished but both are so good even without it that I still love the shit out of them regardless.

Well they did go out of business

naturally those are things to complain about, but what's there is solid

compare the somewhat cartoonish and straightforward plot of KotOR1 to 2's in-depth analysis and condemnation of the nature of the Force

compare Fallout NV's open world and satisfying storytelling to 3's loading tunnels and completely avoidable ending

checked and agreed.
The Legion getting the short end of the stick is not forgotten or forgiven because of the remainder of the game, no matter how good.
However, that doesn't mean shit's bad.

Imagine what the dirty talk would sound like.

I never said it was bad. Being unfinished due to publishers is a genuine Obsidian problem though.

Nox
youtu.be/iTWrstNcyfo?t=88

(embed doesnt like timed links wtf)

Obviously I am only into the finest RPGs.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm buying these for the third time. One for each console.

good taste niqqas

Are there only like 10 good RPGs?

If you want something new check out rpgcodex top 100 rpgs list

One of these, depends on the day.

Japs don't have shit on Dark Souls.

Director's Cut? Yeah, first one against the big mech guy adds a bunch of sheds you can hack open then shove out turrets to deal with him.

Rare displays of actual patrician taste.

Get some taste faggots.

Haha! Duuuude. That is really fucking funny, haha.

Morrowind probably, mainly because of how nonlinear it is. I don't really like it how many RPGs are so linear. Like all Bioware RPGs have those hubs that you visit once, clear them out of quests, and proceed to the next hub. There should always be plenty of good reason to visit the old areas.

pathetic

Ah, I see you are a connoisseur of only the finest interactive electronic entertainment as well, fellow anonymous poster.

I gotta give it to this one

Dark Souls.

Probably STALKER or New Vegas.

I love VTMB as well and people will bitch at me but I love the Witcher games too.

This. though I still dislike steampunk. What is the best -punk?

FATAL

Made by japs

Try again

that's_the_joke.jpg

It isn't a good joke, lad.

:^)

two bitches to this baron

Couple of my favorites. Pic related.
These others are on my favorites list too.
Good taste anons.

are you guys being dumb on purpose

Every time I try to start ToEE I am struck by how fucking slow it is. I can't even bring myself to get past the first town. Even just walking takes for-fucking-ever.

Use a speedhack; Cheat Engine has it inbuilt, I believe.

And you won't get any cred acting tough on the internet, sonny.

I never really had an issue with the speed. Never really thought about it while playing. I just enjoyed the game.

Do what said or just try to be more patient I guess.
I always find younger people to be significantly less patient when it comes to anything. Can't just sit and enjoy something.

Not saying that this is the case with you though. I am assuming that this might just be an oversight on my part on never noticing the slowness. Might boot up the game again to check it out. It has been years since the last time I played.

Eye of the Beholder

nice b8

No substitute.

This

They're all shit. I stick to good games unlike the reddit casu-gamers in this thread

saged

smh tbh

Is this western or middle-eastern? If the latter, than Hexen would probably be my favourite western rpg.

*then

is Tyranny any good?

it's shit, cucked and extremely short.

other than that I find it really interesting how they used hyperlinks in dialogue, such a simple concept that was never tried before, it was neat-o IMO.

also no matter what you do it railroads you into being against the overlord, which kind of sucked for me

aw shit how badly is it cucked ? any examples?

On hard the Witcher games become fun since proper preparation is what is going to allow you to win fights wives tears is arguably one of the best witcher potions

wrong image, meant to post this one

Wizardry 6-8 trilogy. Nothing like dragging your party through three whole adventures. If I had to choose one of them, I'll just go with 8.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines is my favorite.
Alpha Protocol is my second favorite. Its dialogue system still hasn't been beat and spy RPGs are a sadly utilized genre/setting combination in video games.
I'd say guess my third favorite would be Fallout 2.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sick of faggy fantasy settings.

Call of Duty

Daily reminder that Tremere are the best clan.
Malks and Nosferatu are acceptable.
Everyone else a shit.

Is there any western rpg that is actually fun from a gameplay perspective? I've played through some of the older bioware ones on the highest difficulty but it was still way too easy. Where are the actual games and not interactive books?

I've completed VTM:B twice now, once only recently, and both times I've played as a Tremere, because I enjoyed rp'ing in the high society socialite aspect of the masquerade, and I prefer a vampiric romanticism feel to vampires in general.

The point is, I've completed the game, and from a browse of the wiki, I've managed to complete just about every quest successfully at least once between the two play-throughs. Having seen basically all the content (with the fan patches to add and fix stuff), is there any point in replaying the game as a different clan? I'm kind of put-off going through the whole game again just to see some different dialogue by playing as the other socialite clan, or, heaven forbid, the nosferatu.

Malkavian gets an entirely different set of (often) hilarious dialogue choices, and even a handful of scenarios that other clans don't get at all. Plus, their dialogue choices are often very interesting to someone who's aware of the game's plot.

Nosferatu also have a somewhat different gameplay experience, though that's mostly just sewer crawling and not, in my opinion, actually worth a playthrough. But a Malkavian playthrough is definitely worth at least a try.

Neither, the devs are turkroaches.

See

>why the fuck Risen

Still masterpieces that are unreached after over a decade.

Unless you gitgud and lay down smack on the NCR wherever you see them.

I recently played through, went Legion and having the NCR get all fighty was the only part (bar some up close and personal Deathclaw action) to manage to kill me.

That's middle eastern no matter what they think.

none of them tbh

My Maths tutor sounds like that alien