youtube.com/watch?v=HFSZoe0N3zs
dailymotion.com/video/x4v79hg
imgur.com/a/nuslx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last one.
bb.

What is FOE?

Take a guess at the song I was listening to when winning this match

As long as you don't stay on Torbs turret he has the 2nd highest DPS in the game, and it's all ranged to boot

There is beauty in how self aware the show is.

Everyone can see what you are faggot, seriously the people paying you are fucking morons

Silly, user, we all know that all selfhating anons in Holla Forums would never play that game

Oh sorry you are just a under aged retard

I want this gun in a game

There's nitro express pistols

Damn, that was nasty. I generally like slower firing weapons, like bolt action rifles, shit like the winchester or double barrel shotguns. What I like about this is that it's basically hit or miss, you either hit your enemy and kill them, or they have enough time to turn around and shot you since it takes forever to make a second shot. The pistol posted above is single shot. I want a game where that one is your secondary, and your primary is a double barrel shotgun.

This is basically what Unreal Tournaments Instagib mod is.

Far as I know nitro express pistols you can no longer import, nor sell to other buyers due to regulations, basically has to be something you put into a will to hand down

Sure, why not. Been a while since I posted some shit. Will mix off topic with vidya

Where did you get the full house one?

Just kidding, vidya wont fit in this one

They've got a sporting use like the .950JDJ if I recall.

Same match from the other guys view

Here, some morrowind thread a while back had it.
I also have the outlander one and eclipse of the heart if you are in the market for some memes.

You should watch Sons of Kojima Lets Endure the two Tekken 7 videos
every time he gets his ass completely whooped he starts calling them a scrub

You heard me right, they're the scrubs, not him for getting his ass kicked

Fuck me, I just took my 12 gauge out shooting a couple weeks ago. I couldn't image doing it one handed like that. Jesus.

lel, sounds like basically every dsp video out there.

How Far Is a Shotgun Deadly?

Fuck this file size shit

for shame

VIDEO
GAMES?

>newegg is this newegg? stealing content from reddit stealing content from Holla Forums or /g/
the human centipede of content regurgitation is real

A FOOL, ABSOLUTE. UNLESS THE PONYTAIL IS TOO TIGHT IT IS SECOND TO SHORT HAIR

For little girls

You're a little girl you dicksucker.

What kind of fucking universe does that faggot live in?

He has never been around a female who wanted to be around him in his entire life. As such, his view of what is and is not feminine is massively warped.

imagine being this butthurt

Holy shit, this is golden

With a 00 buck you can kill a deer at 100 yards, but that's pushing it. Conversely, you'll be able to kill a man from 100 yards if they're wearing next to nothing. At 150 yards the worst extent of damage you can expect is pellets lodged half an inch into the flesh.

He must be some sort of closet homo

I fucking hate Jed Whitaker. He moralizes in his articles but you know he's a shithead in real life. He says he's just doing parodies in these vids, but you KNOW this is his real personality.

do you have a sauce for that? Or anything else by the same guy? the method is pretty cool
here's a webm so I can say I contributed

I'm on a toaster and legit afraid of burning it by trying make this webm, so can someone convert an abridged version of this video?
It's just interesting how it goes from "Love this, Love that" to "Let's get it on" to niggers.
I dunno, here's a an example of a well utilized Genesis sound chip: youtube.com/watch?v=HFSZoe0N3zs

great, but 13 is the one you gotta wait for

Enemies you can see on the map in Etrian Odyssey

Field On Enemy
yeah it's pretty dumb, but they're enemies you can see while walking around and typically they're harder than normal enemies.
depending on which EO you're playing

Anybody got that Animatrix video with Take That playing in the background?

It's never my fault!

Come on, man. At least learn how to pronounce the damn thing before you make a video
.>>13144960

May not be my cup of tea but I'm at least glad to see video games being posted.

Fucking christ that's a great shot.

Oh I fucked up those first two. That's only supposed to be Phil shurking his fault.

It gets better, he's been writing articles for years without getting paid just to push his brand of "Journalism" to express his "Moral right"

He is the epitome of a douche

Nice man

Sorry, just a repost of someone else's encode from last thread. Have one of my own encodes as recompense.

This isn't real right? This can't be realā€¦

It's Linus Tech Tips, they're jewtubers. He used to be a part of ncix though not newegg

Does anyone have more monogatari related stuff? The "kaka" video and perhaps the "ring ring"? Anything would be appreciated.

How is the quality on this webm? I couldn't really get it any better.

that feel when it cut off that cute smug ending talk..

This might be it, or at least monogatari related.

Yeah, this is it. Thank you, user.
Have any more monogatari stuff?

Oh look, a thing I have been able to sing from memory since I was twelve, this is a good night.

Satania is really good. Too bad the show isn't about her since the rest of the cast is shit. I couldn't even bother finishing that season.

yes

As somebody who has been playing games when the intellivision was first released, NuDoom shits on old Doom

Take off the nostalgia glasses

WAAAAAAAH WHY ARE PEOPLE DIFFERENT
t.boomercuck

2006 was a wild time.

Why is this making me uncomfortable

People by nature view direct eye contact that refuses to be broken as either confirmation, authoritative or threatening in nature, which is why people only cast glances at each other while talking to make sure the other person is paying attention

In comparison, dogs will look directly at you when they feel most vulnerable, which is why they won't break eye contact at you when they use the bathroom, which makes you uncomfortable when they stare at you, but if you look away it makes them nervous you are not watching their back, which is why when most people try to house break their dogs they fail because they refuse to look at them while they do their business, thus they're afraid to go outside because they think there is danger around

this looks creepy

Ah.

Fug, way too quiet

What do you mean?

Patrician Taste.

I made the webm, I originally got it from a Jap twitter but I can't remember which one. I just spent about an hour going through my twitter but can't find it anymore.

If it isn't already in it wait long enough and I'm sure you'll be able to fire it in that hotdog VR game. Also let me
for you so you don't have to.

What did they mean by that?

It truely is a phantom pain.

Holy shit, I thought they were just a terrible boy band.

This looks cool, what is it?

End your life

I'm pretty sure The Last of Us had a shotgun pistol

Absolutely do it after you go back to Reddit

Read the thread nigger

The specific animation in question on the animation comp is The Second Rennaisance.

Nice proxy

What is this song from?

ty fucking nigger

Thats what happens when you watch videos from a cuck/a/utist.

No problem nig nog

He's saying that shit because he's virtue signaling to his buddies, acting a fucking fool and lying like that. He's been programmed by the leftist crazies to attack any sign of masculinity or femininity or he'll be ousted and socially killed.

A man would never do that shit in front of a woman if something else wasn't on the line. He's in a fucking prison.

Don't post like this.

Actually it's somebody else

But hey, if you think us being the same person helps you sleep at night go ahead

What the fuck happened to scooby doo ? Did the genre change ?

Story writers had the help from Harlan Ellison among other fiction titans and crafted a story in which to tie all scooby doo universes together by means of an ancient evil demi-god which has been tampering with the timeline repeatedly in a bid to get free

Probably the best show in the last decade

Forgot to post this last time Harlan Ellison was mentioned.

He also voiced his own part in the episodes

What's this? Did manlets finally learn?

That's from a TV show about two or three decades ago.

Footnote: these people don't make rational statements. It's ALWAYS "YOU ALWAYS DID IT"
I can't stand someone being this stupid and lacking in self awareness.

Bead sights on 12 gauge shotguns are generally sighted for 100 yards. A rifled slug will hit a target that far pretty accurately.

It's the ED from To Be Hero.

Read that novel. It was shit. Snow Crash was way better though it had a mystery meat protagonist.

and then all the PW characters died in some underwhelming way.

Sadly, just like war.

Or maybe he's making a joke.

Does anyone have the rest of these?

gotcha you dude

Holy shit are these official?

Wait a fucking minute, Pop Team Epic got an anime adaptation?

Damn you for making something so infectious.

Thanks user, have a gondola.

No, they were just animated by a guy on youtube

I didn't technically make it. Just a guy who wanted to share something good.

No problem user

oy vey
song is Patterns by Simon and Garfunkel

Source for the song?

Which once of Simon and Garfunekl was the jew again?

holy shit

both

Funhaus is literal cancer

Hitler should have won.

hitler should have won.

you only said that because said that you unoriginal fag, you're gayer than that webm

It's a shame they didn't go into the cafeteria to shove a face into the fryer, and if they wanted to be truly authentic they'd have the camera on crack, but otherwise this is pretty good.

you could very likely find a flagpole in a school at least. Some one on the animation team for family guy must deep down wish he got to make anime fight scenes instead of family guy because they've done drawn out fights more than once if i remember correctly. that whole chicken guy bit.

Ey, can someone identify this music? The only clue I got was it's from Unreal.

It happens multiple times with the chicken guy.
On the simpsons crossover episode they fought too just like a chicken fight scene.

asking again, maybe more appropriately of this thread,
don't suppose someone could find a better source malcolm in the middle episode and webm a scene
dailymotion.com/video/x4v79hg
@ 15:45

Song is All Hallows Sunset. Also learned Alexander Brandon, the composer, did music for Alpha Protocol and fucking
TYRIAN 2000

Make a webm starting around 14:20 ending around 15:16

no

And then one of them forcefully shoved his entire fist into the other's rectum, carrying with it the retroviral GRIDS-load of over 1000 metric faggots. They lived happily ever after, to the virally ripened age of 44.

Are you the user who was going to make that Eternal Silence dropship orgy webm? Did that ever happen or not?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Screenshot related: imgur.com/a/nuslx (too big to post here)

God bless hotaru maniac, he was too good for this world.

Source?

Not that guy, but just wanted to say you're awesome!

It's staged you idiot.

also HOLD ME BACK

If there was anything good that came out of that, it's cuckgressive.

Anyway, I tried to bake a webm for the thread, but xmedia recode keeps crashing when I encode. Help?

I forgot, mp4s are fine too.
I wonder why this doesn't cause the encoder to crash.

Whoa there, mr sociologist Holla Forumsike!

sauce?
I'd like to read it.

Fuck man, snow crash was a great ride. I do perfer Necromancer more tho

Emergence by shindoL

I really hope someone thinks the game looks interesting and goes out to emulate or something of the sort because of the webms

I switched to Staxrip because I get better results now

I tried my best. I'm glad you liked it.

Here's another long one I made. I've posted it before.

That's some supreme nihilism you have there, lad. You need to find waifu material and be a man, that's all. It's not easy but possible.

Best show they had in years gone to false flagging, fucking hell.

He's right, while men and women are vastly immature in relationships, men settle down in their late 20's if they can, women in society don't have to settle down until their biological clock almost runs out and they lose their looks

Women don't want to talk about it though, they just talk about how they want men to drop absolutely everything they do and enjoy to pamper them hand and foot because they have no idea what a healthy relationship is

Women either lose their looks/biological clock runs out and they settle down and want to have healthy relationships, or they are single mothers who want to settle down with a healthy relationship

That's a wildly inaccurate broad brush you're using.
Sometimes men don't find the right one until their 30's, sometimes women settle down too early and get divorced. I know cases of each. Sorry for the not VIDEOGAMES.

I knew the rumors of this guy, but I read it anyway.
Man, what a ride. Thanks user!

I wish I remembered the sauce for pic related. It's another dark one.

Poptepic is getting an anime but it isn't this.
Frankly this guy will probably finish animating every strip before the official one actually comes out though.

sage for NOT VIDYA

Nah, she was fine, and probably lived a long life making macaroons. Also, Amanda is stated to sort of just fucked of in latina land. If Grandpa Johnny was still alive, its probably likely most non combat staff and MSF lived normal unsoldier lives.Just like the boss wanted.

woah, family guy did something good and not left-leaning? i cant believe it. this is like opposite day.

Even normalfags are starting to wake up, albeit in that half sleep "just 5 more minutes" kind of woke.

I'm sorry what?
Could you please name the person in this picture?

learn to .swf dude

Madotsuki. And were is the gameplay?

Holla Forumsirgin gameplay is boring anyway.
here's one of mine, just for you.

It's the small things that make these great, and the overall loyalty to the games.

fresh made

I really want to like OSU! but all the good beatmaps are weebshit like this. There are a few good beatmaps with western music but they're rare. A non weeb OSU! like game would be my dream.

Just throw "english" into the search bar, and grow a collection overtime. Also, there are non weeb songs that might still be japanese/korean/chinese/other
Here's none with no vocals at all

I am shameful. Please may i have the anime name.

It's from multiple anime.
learn to printscreen then reverse image search

You could always make your own maps.

I can't get enough of that song.

aw thats so cuu-

i dont know what i was expectingā€¦.

Aw man.

what

I like the webm threads and LOL threads

The fuck is this? Night in the Woods 2?

but that song was really good.

Thanks a bunch, user. I wish there was a full length version of this.

Well since you brought it up

last one

that would imply night in the woods was half decent.

If only there was a step ladder tall enough for Destiny to stand on so he could see how far he has fallen.

Thankya. I was just about to ask for this one since I only had the incomplete version.

Do you mean Neuromancer? If so, that's on my backlog, too.

2nd one is complements of m night shyamalan

Also what happened to this

an hero yourself

do you have the dance one?

My nigga

Man who made this is currently spending life in prison for cutting up and eating another man

I didn't realise we had such pussies on 8ch. It's still hardly a commendable action since captive snakes and reptiles are pretty stupis about not eating things that will injure their trachea and stomach lining, so there's a good chance the snake was injured or died too, but you still need to grow a thicker skin.

I didn't realise we had such pussies on 8ch. It's still hardly a commendable action since humans and mammals are pretty stupid about not killing and eating things that will incur criminal charges, so there's a good chance the guy tried to kill himself afterwards, but you still need to grow a thicker skin.

source?

Luka Magnotta

you mean this?

Fuck me I am blind

everyone makes mistakes user-kun

Speaking of Johnny Bravo, how well does it hold up? I'm thinking of downloading it but i'm not sure I want to waste my bandwidth and time.

FIFY

how did Lando run out of all PP?
Still has two more moves, and only 2 missing PP on outrage. What happened here?

why?

is there more?

fresh one right here

and another one

You should probably include a music source watermark in the first frame, otherwise people are going to go "WAT MUSIC" every time it gets reposted.

is there a way to do that with webmforretards? I added text in the corner but its there for the entire webm

He's holding choice band, it doesn't matter if he has any moves if you want of pp for your choice move it forces him into struggle.

OH lawdy imagine rolling around on the floor with a harem of soapy grills, giggling at the anticipation of being impregnated.

The video source has no sound either

It's a good series, i need to replay them.

El Kabong did it better.

El Kabong doesn't play the accordion
Checkmate gaytheists

Back in that time they didn't need to. Gaytheists were already laughed at and beaten during that era. What great time that was, too bad the hippies had to ruin it for everyone.

Did he have to go fast too user?

Not of that specific animation but the artist has made a bunch of animations. Just look his name up.

anyone have the version without the doots?

Kek, perfect.