Repetitive tracks in vidya that overstay their welcome fast

Post em.

I fucking dare you to find something worse than this. I know you can't win. This song is some insane bullshit and I'm honestly going to be shocked if someone can actually find something less grating than listening to this for 30 minutes straight.

That "we shall be as gods" one from nier automata.
The idea was cool for the first boss fight, but repeating the trick for a normal area was a bad idea in every respect.

And some people dare say this is the best Final Fantasy game

By main theme they mean the thing you hear for the whole game, all the time, in a loop.

I wonder if secretly that is the point. To get the player to attempt to play though those sections faster because that music is obnoxious. Especially since the music in the MMBN series was always really good. The theme and its variation over each game will never get old.
Also not a track but the low HP sound from Link to the Past makes you turn the sound down until you heal up.

That music plays everywhere offline when the only thing left to do in the story is fight the final boss. It also still plays after you beat the game.

Oh ya good point. Forgot that some of the games did that. Tried to think of another annoyingly repetitive game track but can't seem to think of any. Guess I just block out the bad tracks in a game and just remember the good ones.

Didn't help that the vehicles controlled like garbage so I had to repeat the races over and over again. BGE should have stayed dead, it was never a good game

I really thought I was the only person who hated the fuck out of this, the game overall is okay though but that one fuckinng track just iritates me more than anything else.

Hey how fucking great were the GBA and Crash games by the way?
Crash Purple and Spyro orange not included, those were shit.

Replaying GTA IV and this shit plays every time you turn on electro choc.

worst music for the worst generation

fuck this theme too

The track actually sounds like it's mocking you.

What is wrong with you?

OH BOY

Enjoy your music induced headache.

Jesus Christ that is worse than I remember.

I overall thought this games soundtrack was excellent, but this song absolutely grated on me.

Fuck this song.