Morrowind Server Dagoth Ur Edition

github.com/TES3MP/openmw-tes3mp/releases/download/tes3mp-0.6.0/tes3mp.Win64.release.0.6.0.zip
Either extract or put it in a subdirectory in morrowind. It doesnt matter where it is.

Follow pics related.
(We're running mods too so check that picture)

mega.nz/#!QH4XmT4Z!0J5ZLnDSFzan8NghxPujqT5eRCcy_gKQFwnHvj0yxr8

mega.nz/#!JGIThQBT!6SL8o_Uz1864QuliawY3FRZm4xkvfH3L90ikf_BAbGs

Remember to locate your Morrowind.esm in the openmw-wizard.exe

Open the openmw-launcher.exe and set it as pics related.
(We're running mods too so check that picture)

You start out entering your account name and password for the server. REMEMBER THIS till next time you log in.
Every player starts in balmora, entering the original starting place in seyda neen will teleport you away with an error since it's not for multiplayer.

A poll will come eventually where you can add mods and vote for others.

Follow the mods guide picture.

Also reminder to turn down your volume.
Pirated clients can also join.

We do also have a "Battle Royal" mod running on port 7778. (This is without mods, and only up sometimes until i get home)
GET IN NERDS

RULE 1: NO ERP
RULE 2: DON'T CRASH SERB

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45067/?tab=3&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/games/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=45067&gid=100
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42342/?
strawpoll.me/13611002
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/3882/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43931/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/ajax/moddescription/?id=43931&preview=&pUp=1
en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Official_Plugins
discord.gg/Q34JQ6
youtube.com/watch?v=EiZLupfWMgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was supposed to be a joke. And now it's the best TES Online experience. What a time to be alive.

What the fuck?

Morrowind multiplayer nigga. Do you play it?

anyone playing? what serb?

Server got wiped again?

needs the floating text IMHO.
we've got the chat window however so that's cool.

I really don't want to install it, but i want to know how it feels.

it feels like morrowind finally got the missing component it's needed

Anything unique to do? PvP or quests?

I'll probably try it later. How stable is everything?

Have characters been reset?

There are few gameplay videos on youtube.

It's reasonably stable. The owner sometimes takes it down to add mods and recently !!deleted every character file by accident!! but other than that I've just had a couple of crashes.

rood

Main quest is disabled. Most other quests are shared, so talking to folk/killing NPCs isn't really neccesary, but there are still lines to do and whatnot. And gathering quests still have to be completed. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it is at the moment.
Can kill anyone you want. Expect House wars in the future.

whats the new mod for?

DAGOTH UR WELCOMES YOU MY SWEET PERSISTANT FRIEND..

you guys never intended to have a serious server did you?

im dying here

It is a faithful representation of the server owner and there to greet new players. i am currently adding Dialogue Options to answer questions about the server and eventual "rules"

I am currently helping the owner to implement MP friendly fixes (for example making the Travel NPCs not move/kill able) and other shenanigans like the new NPC you will meet in balmora that does:

basically its the single a single mod-file to keep all the custom changes in place

Where'd the server go

Connection message with identifier 175 has arrived in initialization

anyone else getting this?

Yeah, it's pretty annoying

i guess i'mma take a break then for now until maybe things cool off?

like 3 times in 20 minutes

I hope it gets fixed soon, cause this is pretty fun when it works at least

We need a game lobby that downloads mods from a secure server like Garry's mod. That way everyone has the correct mods for the MP servers.

Say what you what about Nexus mods but you would trust that site more than some random Shumuck

whats this error mean Def?

How soon until Todd's legal goons take this off the net?

I'll let the owner know once he wakes up. thanks for the report

i know its an ages old meme but still made my day, thank you.

there is dagoth ur's corpse near spawn

killed with no tricks or potions stacking. Just good old ultra violence

Hey OP, can you make modifications to saves?
King Obama has so many enchantments the game is crashing every time I try to log back in.

does shit respawn?

This shit is to much fun. Plus dying lowers your stats, which makes dying mean something. It makes you wanna gear up before going out to try and kill shit.

Oh shit that's awesome, how does stuff like persistence between zones and questlines and stuff work?

the server saves cell informations and quest completion in savefiles on a regular basis

If any of you fags needs help information-wise, i made a private server with hamachi and i'm having lots of fun.

waiting warmly for some autist to get carried away and turn this into a massively extended FPS MMO that we always deserved

Why?

If the main quest isn't available then how did King Obama get that one cut-scene with Azura?

>inb4 bethesda notices the cash cow opportunity and sends a cease and desist announce to these mp devs, or even worse tries to buy them and deviates the project until it eventually dies.

Memes. I still wanna see a high level wizard battle.

I will literally sit here modeling garbage replacement objects that look like the ps1 era if they do that

When are we going to be able to compete to become the nerevarine
It's the most obvious thing to be able to do in multiplayer

You can't get the papers from Coscades, so you can't start it normally. I went to the cave, got Corprus, and had Fyr give me the cure. From there it goes normally. Except sometimes dialogue resets, so you'll need to fly back to the Ushi wise woman to get the options back for your potential dialogue trees.

You could also probably backpath it by killing Vivec, but I don't know if anybody has enough HP without potion spam. You'd have to be ~Lvl30 I think to have that much, depending on Endurance. And also be able to get that door open.

To add to this:
I've done most of the Hortator/Nerevarine quests. For whatever reason, murdering most of House Telvanni didn't work, so I have to wait until they respawn to try that again.

what went wrong

read the message before taking a screencap and posting it

you missed DefaultServer.ESP

I have and have no idea what wrong. Sorry if this seems really retarded and autistic.

thanks man, for some reason it wasn't on the mod list

you need to download the new mod, link is in the OP, and don't forget to put it on the right order

Always check the console since it goes mod by mod to determine the problem

I may sound like a retard but how do you use the chat function?

press the Y key

Fucking shit is unstable and i recommend new users to not even try it. Especially on modded servers. Trying mods on beta version of multiplayer is retarded and will only lead to more crashes.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS, DON'T EVEN TRY IT, IT WORKS LIKE SHIT, WAIT FEW MONTHS FOR FIXES, AUTISTS ON Holla Forums CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT MODS, AND ONLY WITHOUT MODS ITS STABLE!

Nigger it works fine. The only problems are those with the multiplayer mod itself. That being said I don't think I'm gonna play for a little while, everything's fucked up because autism and somebody who joins now is fucked until there's a restart

hey its worth it to hear things like this

When i join i get this error message. the mod order is correct, how do i fix it?

Oh and here is the command line

Lower capital v for the password.

it works, thanks man

DID ANYONE TRY THE MULTIPLAYER SPELL PACK??
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45067/?tab=3&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/games/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=45067&gid=100

these are all really easy to create. i can add them to our server mod. good find

If you're not a FUCKING moron it's not hard to get set up.
It's every sort of dream you might of had come true. Or not.
But it's glorious.

i want to help with the back end, yall got some sort of voip set up?

Just make sure you have the .esm files in the same order as listed under "to join this server".
You have to line them up in OpenMW

You seem mad for no reason. user are just dicking around right now, seeing what works, and what doesn't. Calm yourself.

In the end the one thing I know for sure doesn't work is me.

synced player made stuff when

Next version allegedly

I'm running no mods at all except for the ones needed for the server, and it's running better than I ever expected. Smooth as silk except for occasional crashes

Honestly Skyrim multiplayer might have been more relevant. It would at least provide us with huge community of free beta testers.

we should invite >>>/tes/ to the server. Could help the slow board and the server would be more lively with good players.

wat do?

You are just going to invite 3.5 anons who crossposting on /vg/.

Why does serb have SSE but not TR
Also if you have SSE you might as well get that one that turns all the red mountain ruins into similarly bloated affairs

Also I wonder if real time silt striders would work

And yes, i mean cuckchan's /vg/.

patrician tastes

That doesn't really say much, /vg/'s format is perfect for containing cancer to niche communities
What matters is how cancerous /tesg/ is

Spear + Destruction for damage speed/strength is god tier.

CONNECTION LOST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what did he mean by this?

oh boy

FUCK I WAS HAVING FUN

is stats or enemy spawn adjusted for multiplayer?

and I was underwater using water breathing potion RIP

and strength potion = overweight = RIP

We all were, user

no

Is there a way to reroll?
I just remembered picking acrobatics as a minor skill is retarded.

I was paying reparations to the Balmora mage's guild for some percieved crime. None of them likes me, and I don't know why. Also, who slaughtered the ald-rhun mages guild?

there is a way but it's once per server

(check'd)

Just use a different name when logging in to the server.

or he could levitate to the singleplayer start of the game and talk to the guard

That would work too.

Read your own comment again, user. I think you already have the answer to your question.
I also had the reparations shit happen, I think it's just some sync glitching

What happens if you do that at a high level?

You go down to level one and lose all stats

Is the server down?
Just got back and I need my fix man

Naw man, it's your imagination

Serb up, i'm currently checking every 20 mins or so.

Does everything reset? Even your equipment and acquired passives (like Corprus)?

Equipment stays, i think passives reset

Are they crafted spells, potions, or enchantments? They go away (dunno about passives)

I'm half tempted to reset if I do the Jurryrigged Wraithguard. I don't know if the OpenMW bugfixes switched the damage from permanent to 1-shot or not.

So I was having trouble getting in, and just managed to do so. Except all of Obongos attributes reset along with him being naked.

server dead again

Actually, what is the issue with the crashes? Shit it just new and unstable?

Were little to no crashes 2 days ago. Maybe it's the mods?

the reason you didnt experience crashes at first is because Op was actively fixing shit while it was running. At the moment hes not as his pc and jsut letting the server run. basically the MP mod is still in an early stage and players fucking around too much (especially killing essential NPCs) and potion stacking into unholy values (over 65k) leads to server crashes. so if you dont want crashes to kill every friendly npc you see. dont rapidly jump between 20 points and for the love of god stop potion stacking the engine cant 100% handle it

Nah, it was just the Balmoran guild. The others would talk to me

why do you think did we have to reset the cells all the time :^)

what did we change? Is it the default server shit?

There was a new small mod added, check the mod links and the OP images.

download the two packages at the top
make sure the order of the mods is EXACTLY the same as the order they appear in the image in OP.

WHy do I need to download the .rar if I have it already? Is it just to make sure everyone is using the same shit?

Nvm, I fixed it.

Host user, several questions:

How long do you plan to keep hosting?

What mods do you plan to add? Do client side mods work, just graphics and audio replacement?

Would it be possible to play with pre made characters, made with certain caps maybe? No items or spells, just a skill boost and rag clothes
I've had years to grind, immerse and rp. It might be just me but here I want to hop in to some multiplayer action or at least avoid wasting time power grinding/exploiting

I'm so fucking hard right now.

Just do it. Nothing fucking stops you from that. Its not a fucking wow.

You could fit 2 dicks inside hitler's gaping ear holes.

14/88

Its default "hair". It has giant ears for some reason.

Is there a way to make the actual game only save when you rest? I hate quicksave because that means I'll just end up cheating sooner or later whereas without it I'll have to judge what's more important, losing a few minutes of gameplay or what just went wrong.

Nope. Work on your self-restraint.

i don't know why this made me kek hard

As long as it's relevant.
Plan to add mods that are voted for
Don't expect to RP on the serb currently, many players joining have never touched morrowind

also you cant take premade chars with you. characters are saved server side

It would be nice to spawn new players in with a set of gear. And maybe in locations other than Balmora, like a sort of random thing. It would make it easier for new people to find some shit with each reset.

Personally I would do Balmora, Ebonheart, and Ald'ruhn. Maybe add Frostmoth to be an ass, and hope you drop someone who only played Skyrim there.

How is the multiplayer? is it enough to save OpenMW and actually get the ball rolling?

I don't believe that

Is the current TES3MP release based off the latest release of OpenMW, even though it released after TES3MP it had a complete build for a few months.

It's Morrowind with a shared journal

I've seen more than 6 people that didnt even know how to open their inventory nor how to cast spells

Transport NPCs should be buffed to about 20x health.

Still get 1 shot with a few a Sujammas.

Transport NPCs should be buffed to about as many HP as Default has.

Sounds good.

What the fuck

That's how I felt trying to play Skyrim on a PC with a keyboard and mouse. What the fuck were they thinking that interface is a god damn travesty.

I 1 shot Default too.

Is there a recommended mod list for morrowind laying around? I got me a hankering to play again.

Aside from the essentials, mods don't tend to do much for Morrowind. Code patch, patch project, 4bg patch and something to the Dark Brotherhood attacks.

Code patch, Solstheim Rumour Fix and DB Attack Fix. Everything else is just graphical or sound overhauls if you want that.
Try Morrowind Modding History or Great House Fliggerty if they still exist, or if push comes to shove go to Nexus.

GNU/linux tut pls

Remind me again how Dagoth Ur was the bad guy?

The Tribunal and Dagoth Ur were both shitty, since they both betrayed Nerevar. Dagoth and Vivec at least had the compunction to apologise to the Nerevarine.

the only real good guy was the empire.

He was gonna infect everyone and everything with corprus and turn Tamriel into one big extension of himself.

Is that morrowind overhaul worth it?

If you're talking about MGSO I'd say yes.

multiplayer mod has no linux port and doesn't work on wine (tested with 2.12 staging).
The server software has a linux version, but the mod itself doesn't.

I can give you some of my personal recommendations off the top of my head. Take them with a grain of salt, as they are tweaks that suit my taste in gameplay, and also note that I have no idea if they're still available ever since planetelderscrolls went down.

For starters, I'm not fond of the default leveling system, so I opt to use Galsiah's Character Development to replace the default with gaining stats and levels based on skill leveling. I find it more fun that way.

I like to play a mage, so these are some of the mage mods I used:
Blasphemous Revenants - necromancy is cool yo
Lichcraft - never fully completed, but it's a fun lich mod
Rise of House Telvanni - neat expansion to the Telvanni quest line
Building up Uvrith's Grave - makes your mushroom tower bigger and better
Magical Trinkets of Tamriel - adds a bunch of random magey items with some neat mechanics, I really liked this one though it's definitely not lore-friendly
Apprentice Scrolls and Mystic Quills - adds some scrolls to leveled lists you can learn spells from and quills you can use to make scrolls, more for flavor than real use

These are the ones I remember off the top of my head, though there were a metric shitton more that I used (I had like 120 mods or so back in the day). My old laptop with my install isn't with me right now, otherwise I'd give you a bigger list.

Thanks, Ill give the MGSO a shot for now. Seems the easiest to install and remove if I dont like it.

Not really, it's like realistic HD texture packs for Minecraft, you know, the ones where they take a photo of a person's face and shove it onto a fucking cube and call it a day. Some of the environments look nicer but there isn't a single mod that makes the humans look good, the least ugly one is cuckom's heads.

Hopefully those things die out with the advent of OpenMW, when it gets a full release in 2030, at least by then we will be able to enjoy clean fusion powered OpenMW.

Good thing I made a backup

just fuck my shit up fam

This.
One of the things that made Oblivion so disappointing was how Uriel Septim ended up just being some old guy voiced by bald head man. Morrowind, and even Daggerfall, made him seem like a Machiavellian schemer of the best quality.

Coscades, the Blades, and (You) were the heroes of Morrowind. Everyone else was just in it for themselves. Technically, even you might have been, depending on how you played - in which case, it was really just the Blades. It's a shame what Skyrim did to them, especially since allying with them was a big part of Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion. Fuckers.

And yet, server dead.

tbh you get around 5 minutes of Uriel before it gets killed.
It's not enough to even get a feel of the guy.

And he's just a glorified Socucius Ergalla.

You can still do that off screen, though. A better story would have had you being able to do lots of side quests involving the remnants of his older schemes, or following a few contingencies he left behind. And then, as part of the main quest, having to find a few of them already beaten. Then you not only make Uriel look like he was actual clever, but also show Mankar Camoran as being an ancient mastermind wizard.

tbh Oblivion would have been better if the whole game was just set in an expanded version of the Imperial City, and you couldn't leave the island. Hunting down a cult in a huge city would have been a better game than we got.

That would have been pretty great. Just huge, loads of detail, tons of NPC.
The Imperial City was supposed to be the capital of the Empire right? Really didn't look like one with it's dinky sized arena and limited housing.

Exactly. Even if they didn't do something like that, just looking at the original maps would tell you that the Imperial City should have been the vast majority of Cyrodiil. They ended up going the retcon route out of laziness, just like with removing the jungles, river drakes, any real distinction between the Nibenese and Colovians, and the fact that the original concept of the Imperial City literally mentions people walking around with fine garments and dai-katanas. Not just the Blades.

Also, is the server down? Was hoping to do more persuasion grinding so I can talk guards into fighting me so I can train combat easier

Yes, it went down around a half hour ago and it hasn't popped back up.

OP still needs to go home or whatever I think.
Not sure how that will fix the server going down from the time to time though.

Shit, well guess we've got time to plan our autism

While we wait, post Morrowind vids?

how many fargoths are there on the server?

It should have been Oblivion

I should have memed myself into interstellar traveler. But who could expect that memes will become reality so soon?

What a time to live in

Actually, why isn't Tamriel Rebuilt on the mod list?

whats even worse the blades were replaced with a shitty corrupt group who fails to protect the emperor.

and better bodies/heads

Anyone has Moonman head in any model format by any chance?

Some nigger ran off with my copy years ago & I dont feel like being a good goy.

#!3Q931DQZ! [delet this]1c9dGjctI_TqxEme3lONJMHOfBfesp4bMNQOLDUKJYM

If you're up for helping add the missing Skyrim features to OpenMW, then by all means go for it.

7a7e2cde02aca44ce9d1986766ff74aa0ae205c2

what if, playable dwemer race?

That sounds horrible, can only imagine what stupid shit a bunch of raving normalfags would force priority for.

With what models?

There are their ghosts in tribunal. But why?

aren't there ghost dwemer in tribunal? i remember someone used that to make a playable dwemer mod, i think it was back on gamespy, holy fuck

If the TES3MP developer is still with us, here's an idea: Let server hosts flag plugins as clientside mods that players don't have to specifically include or exclude from their load orders. That mods like Better Bodies could be used without a server host having to make them a specific requirement.

i agreebut for small thing like custom heads and such
what's wrong user, don't want cutie dunmers?

Wait, so is this MWO?
Would it possible to make a basic compilation of mods into one package that balances performance and gameplay?

WHERE IS MY FIX I JUST REACHED 100 LONG BLADE SKILL NOW I WANNA CHOP SHIT DOWN REEEEEE

Default giveth and Default taketh away.
Was so close to getting 100 endurance and being able to pursue more wizardly affairs.

Tamriel Rebuilt. The landmass will be useful once the MMO quests start being made.

your character will be reset in a couple hours either way.

server down again btw

You can merge mods but that can go bad if one part of it decides to have problems.

Don't you mean up again? Because I just connected again finally.

nope. im getting an error that says the IP is blocking me or the firewall is blocking me, neither of which are true.

I tried creating a custom class, but the game prompted me to pick the starsign and spawned me inmediately.

Weird since it came back up about when you posted. A bunch of people have rejoined, did you make sure your .cfg matches the OP?

i was online yesterday and the day before that, unless the dev changed the IP and the port, i don't see why i wouldn't be able to log back in

crashed on me again, smdh fams

i keep getting this shit, even though i do believe the server is on.

i logged in for like 30 min and then crashed, and back to this.

Server ip, server PORT, password = v.

i grabbed the Tanto, the server is taking times of up to 2 real life minutes just to make my chat messages APPEAR.

jesus fuck this is unplayable right now

All interest lost. I wanted to be a qt Breton waifu servicing manly imperials, but alas it seems it was not meant to be.

First thing I do in morrowind is buy fireball and turn that guy into ash.

Bretons are pig disgusting.
If you want our attention become an argonian you indecent sow.

furfag detected.

Is this the steam version, or the regular one? Also can we be skeletons?

ok

Well fuck I am getting a missing .dll error. Any ideas? I went to check the open morrowind sight, and can't find any help.

This picture was predictive.

Shameful.

Is it msvcp140.dll?

I'm retarded.

Yes, I assume I missed something obvious.

Just search for it and put it in the directory

Found it, but now I am getting a 0xc000007b error, which is a problem with my system apparently.

Looks like neither of us will play today lad

It's fine enough, won't be the first time I missed out on something. Maybe next time, it does sound like loads of fun considering how crazy exploitable morrowind is.

AGAIN with the fucking IP FIREWALL error? fuck you guys, im sick of crashing and not being able to go back in

DEFAAAAAAAULT

You need to properly install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.

I wonder what the frick your problem is, maybe if ping gets too high it just goes spastic. You seemed to be averaging somewhat higher ping than others but then it would go crazy past 1000ms.

i already closed my torrents, i dont know whats going on

Have you tried rebooting your modem/router to see if it helps?

Torrents are illegal, user. Its nsa spying on your activity and that's lowering your internet connection and speed of your computer. Especially if you ever tried to open Holla Forums without proxy.

Good riddance.

you can still please my superior dunmer cock

why

Guess it's time to actually get levitate.

Just type /suicide
Fucking hell. At least you don't have a 1 billion gold bounty.

what the fuck did you do?

you best hope i don't see your ass in balmora, n'wah

He was probably born an elf.
It's a serious crime.

I think it's a bug. Logged in merrily expecting to continue my pursuit of elven power (>>13151277 is right), and then got swarmed by three guards.
Also had another character get turned into a werewolf, then fixed, but all my stats were kept at 1 except for athletics and hand-to-hand, which are 150.
Still have that guy actually. Oh well, 3rd time is the charm. MORROWIND IS SO MUCH FUN.

They're keeping the chim man down

Fuck me, this better be good.

Why does retarded shit like this make me so mad.

Is the server down? I had to enable default Server.esp and place it at the bottom of the list to get my client going.

Nevermind my ping to the server is 999.

It's down again.
Also, I may have infected the server with Morrowind AIDS Corpus by going into the 6th house base and killing some faggot. Right after I did so I see someone in chat asking how to cure it.

so you were the faggot i met after killing 3 dudes and gave me the morrowind aids huh?

Its back up.

Shouldn't have. Legend didn't get it, and nobody else got it when Obongo did.

I'm a bit pissed, though. Someone killed the Fyr daughter in the first floor and didn't remove the body, so when I went in, it made a new one and dropped it dead. Now Fyr wants to kill me whenever I see him, even after the rest, and I'm a bit pissed annoyed by that.

Theres a cure corprus option when you donate at a temple shrine

Damn thats dumb

Nope, just checked the Balmora temple in case it was an option added to the server. Cure blight and cure common disease is there, but corpus can only be cured via the main quest which is fucked.

Shit.

Never change Holla Forums.

fuck

It's almost as if people like good games. Too bad devs will never see this

Where da server

Pretty unstable atm, can't target any specific bugs since it's new every time

back up

It seems that some dialogue crashes the game.

Does anyone have the archive for the last thread? We should probably keep archiving these, since the dev visited us the other day.

Huh.

what does it meean?

Hell if I know. It gets spammed and I can't join until after it finishes if it does.

Shit, I hope this NPC dialogue thing gets fixed 'cus when I log I'm being immediately arrested

OP here, pretty sure that identifier shit is dialogue from player saves that fucks when people have too many quests or something. It has only happened now where we have alot of players saved on the database. (Pic related is server side spamming).
Also serb will be going down for some hours since i'm moving back home and will be setting up the server there.

finally
freedom

You understand that you are playing TES, right?
We should make default spawn point in jail

Plebs.

Random starting points with "fucked" options would be truly amazing. Like:

Imagine the possibilities of the chat log whenever a new character was created.

LORE FRIENDLY! A FUCKING PRISON! Everything that clasifies as prison. We also can have our own death camps for infected/yellow jews/niggers.

WE WUZ KANGZ

And every death a new position, that's fantastic

Okay.
So kind of.

If we narrow down our choices based on this, it's clear that our best bets are:

Ah, fuck me in the ass. Was making hitler statue, applying bones to his fingers for proper salute, and FUCKING THING CRUSHED AFTER I WAS DONE.

Which server are you fags playing on?

Is the server still up?

jfmsu

Server is down until this faggot:

Gets back to Europe or wherever the fuck he lives.

His bank account is frozen and he needs $2000 wired to him so he can re-access it to get home. Please email him back with your bank account number.

Here's my contact:
[email protected]/* */

y-you're gonna apply the stone textures to the head so it looks good, r-right?

fug

Kinda like this.

darken it some more, make it as subtle as possible. The when some ledditor joins the server to try and be cool, they'll stare at it for a while, realize what it iz them explode in chat

Yeah, definitely needs the contrast or brightness adjusted.

We need to form Right Wing Argonian Spear Squads to kill any reddit faggots that join

I really dont want to spend more time on this.

Already training in spear (When the servers up)
We need to stockpile Daedric spears

It's an improvement!

it's perfect

will the dunmer Deus Vult?

also, this mod should be incorporated into the server as it greatly improves Balmora
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42342/?

before we put in more mods, we should do a poll of what mods we want for a handful instead of just one or two

Just glitch on 100% chameleon and shoot them with bows. Pretty sure you can sneak attack players with good enough rolls.

Reduced number of polygons of the face to make it look worse and more "statue-like".
Fucking tcs stops detecting textures half of the time.

I'm dying from laughter

You got to show them the fear of a death mob

good idea

so when are custom enchantments getting fixed?

strawpoll.me/13611002
Made a strawpoll regarding what kind of mods we want

nigger you need to be more specific with what mods you are talking about

Eh, I'd say its nice to get an idea of whats popular, then use that information to search for specific mods.

We need official plugins like the exploding arrows

T H I S

Why haven't they been implemented since the beginning?

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/3882/?
Here's a compilation of all the official mods

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43931/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/ajax/moddescription/?id=43931&preview=&pUp=1
And here is a patched version of the unofficial plugins that rolls all 8 or so plugins into one

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Official_Plugins

server when
I am getting withdrawal

Status report?

sounds good, will look into it.

i have no idea where the server owner is, maybe he went straight to bed after coming home. will bug him about it once he comes online

Is there any sort of Holla Forums Discord or teamspeak server for this?

JEWS GO AWAY

Official discord is semi Holla Forums discord. discord.gg/Q34JQ6

So I go onto the Corner Club server
I kid you not a fedora-tip-tier line
Like seriously, if we can cheat that should be okay as long as we're honest but trying to be an edgelord and just killing fresh spawns is just cringe as fuck.

coldsteel has manifested himself

Ayy I was there witnessing that in chat, you guys never shut the fuck up

Hahaha I was there too, I was the guy who said it was low hanging fruit. I didn't really gaf about the fag except for him killing the fucking fast travel vendors.

Yeah sorry about that

Yeah it was annoying as fuck. Got stranded with no money so I couldn't travel, but didn't need to bother gathering up the gold because he already killed all of the travel NPC

I just logged off stranded back at Balmora hoping the admin fixes shit by tomorrow. I gotta get all the way up to Gnisis which is impossible with both the Balmora AND Seyda striders down

You can always just walk.

I might be retarded but, what's the IP?

Or better, the host name? it used to be vidya infinity

the server isnt up at the moment. wait for op to get back home

"Infinity v"

It'll show up on the list when it's up

Entirely doable in decent time starting from Balmora, did it just yesterday. That way is fairly calm and with decent athletics/acrobatics you can skirt most trouble sticking to the mountains.

i havent seen the server on the list a single time. even when its on.

or just levitate there by offering a potion of levitation in vivec

I'd probably opt for that if I meant to do it often, was just gripped by wanderlust to swim to Solstheim.

Can we do something about npc drifting? It's expecially annoying in the balmora's mage guild since they can trap you if you teleport to it.

i remember there being a console command you could apply to the silt strider dudes in base morrowind… maybe we could mod it into a spell that doesn't trigger them to attack.

i am already writing a (literal) placeholder script that makes NPCs always teleport back to their original location.
But i'll only apply it to travel NPCs

Nice, i might use it in my own server.
What do you mean by travel NPCs?
The glitch seems to affect any walking npc with a routine.
I often find Moonmoth/Balmora guards very far from their outpost, or npcs walking forever in place.

i mean like slit strider/mage teleport/boat NPCs
they get gibbed so often or follow a player to the end of the earth and stay there in MP that it gets annoying, thats why im writing it

It will at the very least fix teleporting to balmora's guild

I've noticed some of that too, they also seem prone to getting stuck in rocks just like players.

is the server down? i can't find it on the browser

Yes it's down, the OP was away from home and he is currently returning there to set up a permanent server.

i still need to cure my corprus because yesterday some faggot killed fyr and couldn't do the quest

This assumes everything won't get reset

I've tried that one before, and it sucks. It's a combination of many early mods that range from amateurish to obviously made by a weeb. Several of the shops it adds barely fit into the game.

We should use as few mods as possible. The game is already fairly unstable for multiplayer as is, and while Morrowind can usually withstand a pretty large number of mods if you're smart with your datafiles, it seems that the extra stress is even worse here.

And fuck, even though we put in Clockwork City expanded, literally nobody has used it yet. What makes that especially amazing is it means nobody rushed the Tribunal main quest to spawn Helseth and snag his ring yet, either.

Tamriel Rebuilt would be worth looking at, but since some other groups have already dicked around with it, we should look into server stability there first of all.

What we could use are a few boss mods, if we want to go full MMO bullshit. We need to upgrade from Dremora Lords to Golden Saints.

I've flown to Solstheim before. You get to see some real weird shit. Like, one time I saw a circle of about twelve Dreugh just chilling in the middle of the ocean.

What a fucking faggot. At least potion spam is an in-game mechanic, even if it's just lazy shit. You can get so fucking powerful just by training up skills and using the uniques/artifacts that it's pointless

I was trying to until I encountered a quest flag bug with the attack on mournhold, can't make any more progress in Tribunal as a result. You either run the entire questline in one sitting and hope the server doesn't reset or get stuck on NPCs thinking mournhold is under attack, entirely becuase you need to wait at a few key periods and the attack trigger is waiting 24h after completing one of the early tribunal quests. When serb resets the world the attack is cleared but the trigger is still set to spawn it, resulting in the attack on mournhold happening again but the quest state is already complete, resulting in nobody actually being able to tell you to report to whatever leader to solve the quest.
AFAIK the quest that results in the attack (Barlizar's Band) needs to be set to a stage before completion to prevent the attack, or I just need the attack on mournhold quest flags completely removed in order to redo it. Need to pester default when serb is back to test this shit, I want that goddamn trueflame.

Remember proper etiquette. We don't want the link taken down, and it's already a pretty damn old one from /tes/.
People shouldn't play Steam Morrowind.

ooga booga where the server at

when OP gets home the server will be back up

OP got mugged and killed. No server anymore

I seriously need to install openmw+mp+the necessary to join Holla Forums so i can play it on the go.
This brings me back to when people would hide Quake 2 on PCs linked with lan at school, good times.

those were the days

Good times. Flashbanging your team and getting them to shout obscenities in class was also fun.

You guys just using the Cornerclub server for now?

Would've been 10/10 if he said "Heh, nothing personal, kid."

I can't see it in the server browser

Shit like that is what makes public servers stupid. I wouldn't even fuck around with this if it wasn't for infinite Holla Forums being involved, or at least friends (not that I have any who play Morrowind).

Even then, more group adventuring would be cool. The server lag between people can kind of fuck it though. A lot of times I'll see a group of people running in place, for instance.

was pretty funny to watch some kid spawn camp balmora for a while

Where to lads?

Cornerclub server for now

Serb is UP working on unix serb.
I've made a script to reset cells and quest every time serb crashes in bash so i dont have to watch it constantly.
REPLACE DESTINATION ADDRESS WITH:
infinityv.ddns.net

Get in

Let's see if any of the character files got saved.

Well, mine is still here

What are best youtube vids about Morrowind? Review, critique or analysis vids.

Play it yourself & make up your own mind you quintuple nigger.

If you jumped from your high horse onto your ego, you'd die.

LGR made a pretty good review, from what I remember

LOL

Posting some fresh autism now that the server's down

Guess his opinion is invalid.
Where the fuck is my stuff.

I was in the middle of making "No" in rubies then I was going to do "Allowed" underneath inemeralds. Thanks for snapshotting. Dunno who made the lamp though

see you in the cornerclub

i was in the middle of using a lockpicking scroll spell GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I can't fucking find the corner club server. I've seen it earlier

That was me.

Just sort by population, its generally one of hte most popular servers

oh what the fuck

I see 6 servers, and none of them is the corner club

You truly are fucked

It's literally the highest with about 23 players right now.

And I literally can only see six servers, none of them very populated, and none of them the corner club.

You must have downloaded the public release while the main master server was down.

Try using "master.tes3mp.com" as your master server in tes3mp-client-default.cfg

I need everyone to find me rubies so I can fill the pillow's blanks

10/10 Default

Nice, that should make finding what server to join easier in future OPs.

Just like play game, you ridiculous n'wah.

Is serb dead right now?

Nope, but the address changed.

Am I literally the only one this happens to?

Is there gonna be an NPC reset anytime soon? A lot of quest NPCs and vendors have been killed/fucked with

youtube.com/watch?v=EiZLupfWMgQ

Your items disappearing? That really sucks, I've never run into that. You didn't pick that all up within a few moments before a crash/reset or something did you?

Oh shit nigga, that did happen on relogging.

It occurs to me that I am horribly shit at everything related to morrowind and I have given up, but this looks fun and I hope you all have fun with fun.

This. I have no friends and my acquaintances are either the LE GAMER kind or video games are completely alien to them. One time one of them walked in on me playing dorf fort without texture pack faggotry and I became known as the local hacker.

That exhales breath faggot is back on the Corner Club server just fyi

The invisible werewolf?

that server is both hilarious and shit

I was in there for 5 min earlier today and everything was fucked up. Balmora was ded.

To be fair the Holla Forums server has that issue too.

Considering this is all prone to going sideways because of bugs right now that's fairly acceptable shittery. Seems like a decent way to find out what breaks this thing.

Anyone else have their attributes reset?

Not since the last crash. When was the last time you were on? Characters got wiped a few times in the last few threads.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Not use it, perhaps. I only use watercolor so close-up textures don't look like filtered low res trash and that's about it. If there's a way to just disable texture filtering like for Quake that would be grand. About all that would be better is a water shader that doesn't make it look like there is a void instead of sky/water delineation and I don't know if even MGE will allow you to do just that. I've always hated most mods that didn't do much besides add more flora and fauna.

I have consigned myself to my fate.
My only weapons shall be my Wizard Staff and whatever weapon I can bind.
My only armor shall be that which I wear.
I have a lot of regrets, but this is the only path.

The hypocrisy is golden with that guy.

It's not as bad with Holla Forums though. The Exhales guy was legitimately going out of his way to kill fast travel points, fresh spawns, everything when I was on there.

the game crashes everytime I load
what the fuck

Try re-downloading Morrowind

Re-install
Shit.

its only my when I log into my character that is crashes. Created a new character and it loaded fine.

Oh, that's why you keep logging in and out.

Aww fuck thats terrible

new thread when?

1 more page

what part of one more page did you not understand

From Holla Forums.

You must be this tall to get on the ride.