Senran Kagura

Not bad, all things considered.
almost got hyped when the Mobile shit came up but then it was mobile shit
but "7" is gonna be great

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-adds-bashou-dlc-character-today-japan
gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-announced-ps4
gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-7even-announced-ps4
gematsu.com/2017/08/shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link-announced-ios-android
gematsu.com/2017/08/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-launches-2017-japan-opening-movie-gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/08/peach-ball-senran-kagura-announced-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was it for the stream
but good all things considered, a bit of everything with a huge cock tease at the end for a mainline game

Spoiler that shit I almost got fired!

I have PS4 but I don't like that they jumped ship for mainline titles. Maybe he has more freedom with sony. Last game I bought was sk2 but won't bother until he stops being a cuck and add nipples.

Holy shit, they are milking the franchise way too hard

Pinball game, huh ?
I'll keep a distracted eye on this. Certainly catches my attention more than rhythm game spinoff.

You have my attention. I fucking love me some pinball.

Not really
its a steady release of games over 5 years

with titties like that theyre gonna need some milkin

n-not again

Any pics of all that shit?

gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-adds-bashou-dlc-character-today-japan
gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-announced-ps4
gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-7even-announced-ps4
gematsu.com/2017/08/shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link-announced-ios-android
gematsu.com/2017/08/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-launches-2017-japan-opening-movie-gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/08/peach-ball-senran-kagura-announced-switch

Kinda curious about 7EVEN. Given it's a PS4 exclusive, I wonder how much that will change the game's pacing. The previous games, while enjoyable, certainly feel like they're made with portable systems in mind - the gameplay is simple and the missions are very short; it was obviously not made for long sessions.

The Switch game is basically Foreplay With Asuka: The Game.

do senran amiibos make my squid kid busty

Would be nice

puffy

Japanese console games can't have nipples.

Valve?

your stupid

Truly a pain to like jap games and also be an assman.

m8 that applies to every part of them. The in game models are pig disgusting.

You're not looking in the right places.

tarofag please go

Fellate a gun

end your life fag

take your own advice.

This gif is great. Been looking for something to express my interest in SK today, and this sums it up

Regardless of the game it's from that ass is an objectively great ass you cannot argue against this.

Even without the VR headset, I can still almost feel those silky smooth hands.

Mirai and Homura's tan aside, in-game bodies are almost all the same despite the fact that Ryoubi has a big ass (Yomi comes second), Haruka has fat thighs, Daidouji is ripped and Murasaki is a chubby NEET with cow tits.

Which is why I'm more looking forward to the Valkyrie Drive sequel Takaki mentioned. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't one of the new announcements.

Lara croft butt is way better

The stream was literally called the "New Senran Kagura Projects Reveal Meeting", what did you expect?

Yeah it's too bad about her face though

It's nice for best Senran to be reaffirmed once in a while.

Murasaki is second.

Please no, buy a real fig.
You're now imagining Senran Kagura Pop! Vinyls.

bampu

There's a disturbing lack of lewds in this thread.

If you're trying to discreetly get other people to post lewd kangaroos, there's an entire board for that already.

is that oblivion

have a jumbo lewd

It's great to hear about this remake of the original game. I had to pass on the main series until now because I couldn't justify paying for a region locked device. I really hope it sells well so SK2 can come to the PS4 since that's the one I really want to play. This also renews my hope that the mainline series might completely jump ship from Nintendo and SK3 could be on PS4.

I don't think so. Look at that waist. Huge tits and nice hips =/= chubby.

Not in anime. :^)

YOURE HUGE

4U

They really jumped the shark here.

what are the next digits of your master plan?

Doubles to crash this bra with no survivors.

What are your top 5? Haven't completed the story of Estival Versus yet but mine are pic related in that order

Honorable mentions to Jasmine, Yumi and Murasaki. Murasaki would be on my top 5 if there were more variety to her skills; it's a problem with the game in general (many Ninpo seem to overlap in function).
I wish the game took some cues from Sengoku Basara - give the characters a basic string, a set of special moves with assorted cancel tactics (evade, jump, run or skill-to-skill) and the three ninpo and I think the series could be elevated from enjoyable to genuinely good.

In approximately this order. Even though Sneg is best girl I don't particularily like playing as her.

howcome in titty splatoon mirai has a leaf blower instead of something more akin to the firepower shes known for?

Kick Senran
Fujo Senran
Flat Senran
Retard Senran

I dont mind Dolphin Senran or Teacher Senran or Boyish Senran or even oWo Senran

not sure on my 5nd

Mirai also has a fine ass; where all the Senran fat settles on her
Daidouji has a spray on six pack
Haruka does look thicker like with each new games art

Mirai
Homura
Katsuragi
Yagyuu
Hikage
I've only played Burst but from looks alone, the sisters and Naraku are in the running along with young grandma.

I'd kill for the ability to dress Kagura in Daidoujis outfit.

From a gameplay perspective, I've never seen the appeal in this shit. I pirated the 2 3DS games just to check 'em out and this is exactly what they look like too. You spam massive combos that go on forever because bosses have these gigantic health bars. I'm not trying to shit on you guys, if you like this then that's cool for you. I just don't get it. It's so fucking boring to me. The fanservice alone isn't enough to keep me hooked.

The Vita/PS4/PC games are better.

I click on senran threads to get away from boring games user.

mirai is the best one

I agree with you but I can't actually pin down why they don't grab me when I've been able to 100% games like Drakengard 3. Whatever the reason, I pick them up for a bit then stop caring for a long time.

Yeah no the hackers fixed that one.

Ikaruga, Murasaki, Yagyu, Haruka, and whoever the shop girl cutie is. I don't really feel up for posting pictures today.

Deep Crimson seems to be one of the few to actually give everyone their own models. So like Haruka has thick thighs while Mirai doesn't.

In Estival Versus it's not actually like that because of super armor and enemies will burst out of combos. Instead, the only time you can do a big combo is when you stun someone so shit like that in the webm is pretty rare. This is assuming you play on the hardest mode.

What I really dislike about these games, combat wise, is the Dynasty Warrior tier moveset. Then again, they were made for handhelds so maybe now we'll see a better control scheme. Also the leveling system. The games don't need them and they could use a different way to unlock your whole moveset. Like it being based on money. Therefor you can either spend money on scrolls that unlock your moveset or clothing to make your character look better.

Funny enough, Deep Crimson is made around the idea that you can play with 1 hand.

There's a dangerously low amount of Snek in this thread.

best senran

The games are simple and made with very short sessions in mind. With that said, 7EVEN has no excuse to not be more complex in every aspect.
I appreciate the fan service but I'd rather it take second place to gameplay. A cake that is mostly icing isn't all that good, after all.

Yeah, not a fan of pre-set strings either. As I said before, something like Sengoku Basara where you have a basic string plus special moves would be great.

Side note, I really like the b&w girl for the new mobile game. For the most part, the extended cast is both absurdly overdone and forgettable but there's some gems here and there.

That's disturbing.

My sides.

flat girls make the best titty monsters

Good taste.

Yomi actually ties with Ryoubi for biggest ass. It's second that I don't know. (I'm not an ass man, so I don't care.)

fuck outta here with your bullshit game there you damn nigger. Also hips don't equate to volume if she has no ass.

Lemme say it one more time. Hips DO NOT equate to Ass.

damn thats smooth. i wonder when well see more cactus games.

Thick Anime Girls with Huge Asses and Breasts
Antigrav perky breasts and flat asses, all with only as much curves as a nascar race course

Likely Homura or Mirai (scale with height) though Hibari is no slouch in the ass department.