Grimoire Prepare Your Anus

TODAY IS THE DAY, THE RECKONING

Thread made in preparation for the coming of the one and only Cleveland Blackmore's Magnum Opus.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/
archive.fo/QN4La
articles.latimes.com/1990-03-11/news/mn-234_1_homeless-person
tss.asenheim.org/en/)
steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/2217311444321799353/?ctp=35
archive.fo/RbUgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this game and why should I care?

IT WILL NEVER COME OUT THEY SAID

newfag

nuh-uh! I've been here since the dancing baby gif. I am the oldest of oldf*gs

Cleveland is a self described Cheetah expert, and a massive autist. He also worked on an abandoned title of Wizardry, involving cock monsters and dildos in bathrooms.

This is like the fifth thread I've seen this month going "OKAY TODAY'S THE DAY".
It's NEVER EVER COMING.

oh shit sorry mr. oldestfag

Yeah, except that cap is today. As in 19 minutes ago. So now this is the final stretch Cleve either extends it another week then fuck this shit never again, or we play it and judge his 20+ year old game right here and now.

was this game made in the fucking 80s

I think it started dev in 1987 so yeah.

BUT CAN I RIDE ON MOTHERFUCKING TURTLES THOUGH

NEVER
EVER

holy shit i was just memeing, but

ONLY 17 HOURS TO GO

Nigger are you serious? This game is never coming out. There can only be so many microbugs you can hotfix until you realize that the game is a joke, in more ways than one.

More than 20 years of pure autism. It's either gonna be unplayable or is going to be the game we were all waiting for.
Either way, it'll be an unforgetable experience.

IT'S HAPPENING

I've looked up maestrom twice both barelybeing of worth

Has Cleve ever gotten this close to releasing the game just to pull back?
From what I know of the autism spanning over decades, there is always a few weeks to months left when he finally announces delays.

Is it actually happening?

WE'VE NEVER BEEN THAT CLOSE TO THE RELEASE OF GRIMOIRE.
ALL THOSE MICRO DELAYS WILL BE WORTH IT IN A FEW HOURS

It's the 1st of August
Why isn't it out yet
Not an excuse, the Dev is Australian

It's coming out the 2nd in Europe.

Why the fuck is he saying the game will come out on the 1st if it's coming out on the 2nd in Australia, which is where he lives

All unbeclevers shall perish in just a few hours!

No one cares about your shitty, forced memegame.

This is a natrual memegame.

Did he ever say what the pricing will be? I know his funding campaigns started at $25 but I'm half expecting it to be $100 or more because this ride seemingly will never end.

$40 - 10% launch discount. No other discounts will ever be offered, apparently.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER, I AM GOING TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST WIZARDRY CLONE! WHO KNOWS THIS TIME WILL BE THE RELEASE, THE ULTIMATE "NEVER EVER" WILL NOW BECOME "FOREVER AND EVER". FUCKING LOVE VIDEOGAMES!

He's american and autistic.

It's been a long while since I've heard a meme someone didn't like to be forced, wish I could say the same about "memegame" because that's just so retarded. Not only does this mistake meme as being an adjective, but it shows a completely gross misunderstanding of what a meme even is.

He's Australian you cunt
And I'm an Australian autist too
doesn't help your pont

Cleve's landlord here. Just wanted to let his fans know that most of this time when he claimed he was spending 20-hour days finishing the game, he was really just smoking weed and watching King of the Hill. He barely ever works on this thing. He'll open it up like once a month.

This isn't a meme game. This is a meme legend.

tits or gtfo

He lives in australia but I'm pretty sure he's american.
By your logic, jamal and mehmet are germans.
Whatever's the case he might just be trying to delay it a bit to fix some more nanoissues.

Well Jamal and Mehmet probably at least use German time rather than Hyderabad time

Good point.

The man has spent 30 years shitposting. I've found usenet archives from nearly 20 years ago with people butthurt at Cleve.

He is at the very least Honorary Australian.

Well if Mel is considered Aussie for very good reason as should this shitposter

I like the part where he laughs every time he mentions the release date.
Nevar Evar, but Liru came, so there's the smallest of chances.

Also, one of the Steam comments by Clive is "just putting together the release version now", so expect some memes.

Tell me honestly faggots, who are going to play through it all seriously, and not just check it out if its shit?
Because i know most of you aren't even dungeon crawl autists.

Well, i'l just warn you about furries in loincloth.

I want to lift the scalyboy's loincloth up :3

never ever

I'll give it a shot, I've been playing through a bunch of dungeon crawlers recently and I'm starting to like the genre.

Quads confirmed.

wow this looks like absolute trash, just perfect for this board's tastes.

Spotted the newfag

Plebs. I'll stick with it if it's functional and the writing ends up something like I expect.

No worries. It's probably a (1) and done shitter anyways.

I'de play the game for that alone

This is exactly the weakest point of grimoire. There's no real story or something that holds all the locations together. There just the world, some npcs, some talking enemies, and that's it. You supposed to understand what's happening from encounters, which you may even miss. Its just bunch of dungeons joined together into a gigantic maze, which you explore until you are bored and kill the toughest boss character.

Post yfw Cleve once and for all BTFOs all the nonbelievers

>Playable Ocelot in MGSV(FOB only tho)
Today's pretty good.

This will be the first game I buy since Spore.

If this is just another delay ruse, Cleve is really playing it down to the wire.

Empires have risen and fallen during development of this game and we will finally see it come out its not coming out

I believe in the Cleve !

The game doesn't weight a lot. Super demo with 70 hours of gameplay was around 14mb.

Someone should stream it when it's out.We can have a nice autistic marathon

So Anons, how are you going to spend the next 12 hours waiting for the greatest work of art ever made by man to be released?

In pure agony

DO YOU BECLEVE IN LIFE AFTER GRIMOIRE?
I HEAR SOMETHING INSIDE ME SAY, I REALLY DON'T THINK I'M STRONG ENOUGH NO

WILL YOU SURVIVE THE INCLINE ?

Im actually new to the whole genre.

If this shit actually comes out, I will buy it.

Might and magic 3-7
All of Wizardry
SMT3 and SMT SJ
Persona 1
Lands of lore 1 and 2
Anvil of dawn
Etrian odyseey untlold 1, og 2, 3, 4, 5
The dark spire

The portraits in that first one are gold. It really looks like no one wants to be there except the last one.

You forgot SMT1 and 2. They both classic dungeon crawlers with translation available.

1 and 2 are a bit clunky for my tastes. They're ok, but i think sj perfected it.

Also Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei, the remake of SMT 1 predecessor is available too.
But they are not. Pretty solid games, i don't know what you are calling clunky.

I'll be honest saying that i could not get into smt 1 and 2. There was somthing about them that just made me not get immersed. I think it was the fact there isnt any names for the places on the map, so i couldnt figure out where to go, and i didnt want to look up a guide.

The developer of Nethack4 is part of the OG Nethack team now.

This. They're more in the vein of Wizardry and Might and Magic than any of the SMT games that came after them.

Now I wouldn't say to expect an exact Wizardry or M&M type of experience because the game is about swapping out and sacrificing party members and you start off with one character instead of a party you make. Other than that though yeah the similarities are obvious.

Part of me thinks in the last 30 minutes Cleve will claim something ridiculous to get out of the release, like a pack of cyberniggers broke into his house and chimped out on his harddrive, destroying the latest build and ending up with another delay while he refixes "microissues"

Whatever's coming it's gonna be big

I actually found that case in a second hand store few years ago, so I rescued her.
When I finish dungeon travelers 2 I will add that to my backlog

Today is the day that it truly comes out, I can feel it. Not even cyberniggers can stop this from happening.

shill threads are allowed if it's an awful looking PC game

Except for one thing, Grimoire is exactly like that:
You are going to change your party on the fly.

jesus

It's been in development longer than Doom itself actually.

Doom, unless you are talking about nuDoom(Doom 4), hasn't been that long in development.

Yeah, Doom has been in development for about a year. Morderth has been in development for almost 20 years. Can it beat grimoire?

The game has been in development for about 30 years actually.

He means it was being developped before Doom even started development.

>Morderth has been in development for almost 20 years. Can it beat grimoire?
I'm pretty sure it can beat it or at least come pretty close to it.

Holy shit! This game have been in development than the absolute majority of this imageboard's audience! That's impressive to say the least.

You philistines will never experience the true animal exhilaration of waiting twenty three years for a VGA compliant RPG.

uwu

t. buttblasted overcuck

Are there any PSP dungeon crawlers in English?

CIA niggers not welcome.

I really can't find shit I want to play so this has a decent chance. However, gamebreaking bugs are a complete dealbreaker and I half expect them.

Completely off topic, but

your game looks shit, shill elsewhere

Thanks for the bump, nigger.

You know. People here like videogames?

Especially RPGs. Even ME:A had a few threads when it came out with all the anons pirating it or just laughing at it.

jewish shills are really this desperate to get people to buy this garbage

No intention of doing that at all.

So confirmed dev will commit suicide? Because he is his own worst enemy.

Wait, if he is Australian, doesn't that mean the game is releasing on the 2nd? So its already been pushed back again?

I'll rob a bank, then spend every cent on this game. Cleve will have enough money to freeze himself when the collapse comes so that he can spread his genius to the cockroach civilization that will inevitably arise from the ashes.

Wow, is Wwew still alive? I might have to log in to see to it that the Crown is still properly captured.

It's gonna be canceled.

This game is a fucking meme, chill out. Cleave is one person, nobody is shilling anything. Trust me, in first few days since release there's only going to be shitposting about why this game is so terrible for $40. Pseudo intellectuals will be calling those people shills, without even playing the game themselves. And then some dungeon crawl veteran will point out actual flaws with the game, who actually will be playing it and researching, and pseudo intellectuals will be calling him a casual too.
This is how it will go. I just know from stuff i was reading on steam discussion pages, and from stuff i learned from the demos, this game is not something special. Its a boyhood of video games.

No. But if you send out the call you may get an answer.
They did add some new shit i guess. May be worth checking out.

old webm

Fuck off CIA

really blatant, merchant. try fitting in better.

Are you forgetting your sage friendo?

either you're baiting or you're literally autistic and don't get the hilarity of this thread existing.
Bottom line is that as long as this shitshow of a game is relevant we'll have threads about it here just like we have for the past month, and no amount of your sperging is going to stop that. You might as well bitch about LOL threads, it'll do you the same amount of good.

user, its fun to sperg about something. Especially about something that doesn't require latest gpu and 60gb of HDD space.

He's just desperate for (you)s and sees this thread is going to explode.

(((goldberg)))

shills.

Why even bait like this? The game will not come out, so no one can even be shills.

What? You mean you didn't pre order the latest phenomenal craze of DOOD which is even better than the original? But it was hand crafted by Id(TM)! One dollar per gigabyte of a game is a steal! You see that demon? You can shoot it (as long as there are 12 or fewer on screen)!
You're not a TRUE GAMERRRRRR!

i noticed his effort is exponentially dropping with every post.

nah, you're a marketer.

He should take a lesson or two from Cleve, every shitpost he makes is done with care and attention.

Indeed. He's been writing one for 23 years now.

Alright, it's the 2nd in Austime. As far as I can tell, the furthest back timezone is -12, that means there's just over 17 hours until it's no longer the 1st on any part of the planet, so I figure that's how long Cleve has to release the game.
There's still plenty of time for him to pull out.

Shit I'm an idiot.
Okay, there's 36 hours in which a "delay" can happen.

WITHIN TWO HOURS GUYS.

That's just him uploading the game on steam server.

A few, yes. Class of heroes 1 and 2, persona 1, the rest im having trouble naming off the top of my head. But psp and vita does have crawlers.

A shill is someone who has a financial interest in the discussion of the game, and thus starts threads because it means money in his pocket. This is a one man project from 1999. If Cleve was here, you would know, believe me.

I need to finish that last one.

Unchained Blades was released in english.
Elminage original is available with english language
Elminate Gothic translation is currently being ported on pc version.

From pc verison* i meant

dwarf fortress has been in dev for almost 20 years

There's a difference when you release new versions during the development, or when you release only demos. Also dorf is free… I think you right, dorf is still superior to grimoire, just for being free

That would seal the deal. Remember that he said it was already uploaded a week ago and lied.

must be true then :^)

Why are you sperging? Only gothic still in making of translation based on pc version. Everything else is in english.

Fuck, this shit is taking so long, i can't take it anymore. I want this piece of shit here and not, so i can shit on it.

That phrase again.

Wouldn't be the first time.

I don't get it
It's been so long since I read that part

DUMB
HUNG
KILL Y'ALL
DUMB
HUNG
Lay low
Tanya
Tanya
Tanya
Get money
Tanya
Get money
Chinese
Tanya
Get money
Diarrhea
Mickey
Julia
Hot five
My oral
Pop poop
My boy
Row and attack
Take a nun
Chill out
Char the goat, all the lewd, hmm?
Can you BWAAAAH?

Then re-read the Golden Age.

has it been delayed again yet?

Nope, ETA is 5 hours at the moment.

okay, I will pray for you anons

ok anons that's my plan for tomorrow

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT GRIMOIRE

I dont think the game will be bad because of bugs, I think the game will be bad because of legit insane game design choices. Things so retarded you are left wondering what madman ever thought it was a good idea.

But thats the appeal. I want to see what a 24 year shitpost looks like.

I'm with you user. Honestly I hope he pushes the date back again, that would really salt the Grimoire Community.

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY GODDAMMIT

aaaand it's gone!

i think he's fucking with us

what are going to do if the game is shit

The delay is delayed. I have faith he'll release the delay before the deadline.

Laugh and bully the dev

The real question if its shit as a dungeon crawler. Not as a "video game" in general.

i have feeling, its gonna be exactly the same game as this demo from 2013 or whatever, just without the version number in 2017.
after a while someone datamine this shit and discover that it is actually a 2013 build with no changes, and its gonna blow up on reddit and all other normalfag gaming media. ending up as one of the biggest 2017 video game drama

It's an ancient Goldbox era dungeon crawler. It's already shit to 99.9% of people alive today. The only reason people have followed the development of Grimoire is because of the dev's mental illness.

I still play old dungeon crawlers.

Witness the greatest shitposting spree (20+ years) ever conceived.

My guess is if it were your scenario, then there would actually be a lot of changed, but those would be so minute they may as well not exist.

Congratulations, you're part of the 0.1% percent of the population that Blakemore is hoping will buy the game and ignore/forget about the scam indiegogo campaign he did.

i wasnt around for the indie gogo campaign and i dont kickstart games at all

lol butthurt

Is it out yet?!

AAAAAAAAA IT'S OUT

Is what you'll think when it's actually out

Hi Cleve

ALL BETS ARE OPEN

HOW LONG UNTIL THIS IS PIRATED?

By tomorrow at the latest.

A few minutes.

DOUBLE NIGGER

I don't think it matters to him. He spent 20 years of his life making it, at 2 years in I don't think it was a question of money or profit anymore. Also it would be pretty funny to run this in virtual windows xp.

>Spend God knows how many years scamming people polishing this turd into a diamond.
Justice through cuckoldry.

Wew Satan

What if some mean people complain to Steam about his game being racist or transphobic, and they take it down?

fuck off, Weary Faggot

Go back to redditpol you cunt.

Hatred has been taken down once but got back up very quickly. Gaben likes his shekels.

There are a huge number of people following it now that aren't its target audience. If he sold it for $5 like the joke games during steam sales they'd buy it to see for themselves, but at $40 they'll watch streams or pirate. He came all this way to fuck up.

Gabe won't take down anything he can profit from.

It's a very real possibility it can happen, Cleave has 30+ years worth of enemies. It would not surprise me in the slightest if a bunch of guys wrote up some SJW template complaint letters and just flood Steam's employees with them over and over again until something happens.

Make me asshole

He made that clear, he's not selling it to appeal to memeshitters.

I give it two days until dramatic price drop of about 80%

i just learned of this games existence. i will pirate it on release and play it for 5 minutes before declaring it shit. suck it cleve

Doesn't matter if it aint in the game.

Faggot nigger cunt.

He has said that won't happen, if he genuinely feels that this game is his magnum opus then you won't see this game on discount after the first week.

Either it gets delayed again to reaffirm its meme status forever or it actually comes out and turns out to be best Wizardry clone in ages. There's no other option left.

you watch ur fucking mouth little bitch

So let me get this straight, you don't want to laugh at people doing stupid shit?

There is one bitch in here and it's you. Goddamned nigger.

Of course I fucking do, but it would be a waste of fucking time if it was taken down by a bunch of cunts like this whoremouth
I'm pretty fucking sure the game doesn't contain anything that could piss off some fat commie shits.

It'll be as good as or maybe slightly better than Wiz 7 with like 10 times as many maps. That's all this ever even had a chance to be.

little bitch.

That's all it really needs to be.

I won't disagree with that, but it won't be hailed as a masterpiece by anyone under the age of like 35.

Yeah, redditpol is leftypol you fucknugget.

Go cry and wank over your Lenin posters you fuck.

If I get dubs, Grimoire will be delayed again.

i rather wank over your mom's tits you cockgobbler fagbitch

Grimoire will be cancelled, confirmed

Pretty typical for a commie to wanna wank over a corpse.

You don't need those dubs.
Now check out this 6.

They'd make shit up purely because it's Cleve, or try anf find anything they could use as an excuse.

Oh dear, I knew he wouldn't make very sound business decisions given the whole 20-years-on-a-single-project gimmick, but this is going to guarantee some keks.

No shit, liberals (leftypol included because they are 100% liberal) always do that. They can only get somewhere by lying and making shit up.

Stop bickering.

I have failed.
Check my 8.

rethink your life

So close yet so far. Check out my numerals.

forgot pic

THE NUMBERS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

This will be a 2 for sure.

Man it is truly your unlucky day. Alright check out my final form.

*Off by one intensifies*

What do they want?
What infernal sacrifices could these digits desire?
What insidious incantations would these numerals ask for?
WHAT DO THEY WANT?

Check my 3

They want you to stop posting.

you're officially "one off man" now

REE DIGITFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SUPERIOR AUSSIE GAME THREAD

At least try to get dubs and trips instead of mere regular digits you triple faggots.

Listen here, the dubs will come sometime.

nice!

FUCK

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS FUCKING WANT

Sir.
You deprived me of righteous dubs.

The dubs don't do anyone's bidding, they come when they please. Do not attempt to summon them.

What if I sacrificed a goat or something?

Fuck.

well it worked, congrats

I now know what must be done.
Better go get a goat, lads

While, time to sacrifice a god.

k

Is this the point where we hear Tibetan monks chanting off in the distance?

Jawohl, herr user.

I seriously hope you guys dont do this

Can we not summon gods?

The god we will sacrifice will be Moloch. The kikes and the cunt deserve it.

I mean, I've some stuff by Paracelsus.
Maybe we can make the Magnum Opus?
Or perhaps we'll need an actual grimoire.

user, DON'T BREAK THE CONDITIONING

This game will serve as the Grimoire we need.

If quints, Grimoire never ever.

Praise kek

So we'll never get around to it?
Great.

That's not 48, user.

WHAT
When did they add Ocelot!?

What is it that makes people become such huge fans of games like this? On a buggy demo and grand promises he has amassed a following of some of the most smug people I've ever seen. He is so uncharismatic and yet has pulled this off, its like a cult. You can treat people like shit for years and they'll still shill something which may or may not exist. Is it the same phenomenon as gambling or sports teams that makes people do this? The same as religion or personality cults? You see this in so many different places, the moment a thing is announced suddenly tonnes of people with no financial, logical or emotional incentive just show up and start defending it for no reason. FOR YEARS THEY'LL DO THIS. In spite of all the evidence they are still masssively emotionally commited and actively so. WHY?

Can anyone explain this?

Shit, a failed heist. Gotta scram.

You dubsfags are insufferable.

into the oven you go, kike

Careful not to fall for it

They're too invested into it, the other half simply rolls with it for fun. However, now that it's going to be released in a few hours conbined with the fact it's a 20+ year development game, of course people are going to be interested. It has an air of mystery behind it, an allure of what it could possibly be.

For a variety of reasons, user.
The principle reason is probably tribalism, though. See, back in primordial times when survival wasn't a guarantee, man had to stick around in groups of people he could trust; people he could know that would help him in tight spots.
Now, given that there were other tribes, animosity between them would be inevitable.
However, modern man doesn't really have a tribal lifestyle anymore. So the attitudes and instincts that helped us in tribal life are still here, but don't have much utility.
Hence, when someone becomes part of a group that they've invested some amount of time, money, labor, or otherwise in, they develop an intense emotional attachment to it like primeval man.

tl;dr they're acting like tribal cavemen

Don't get mad, get dubs.

It's pretty simple.

The real question is what will happen when it comes out and is shit? Just kidding, we all know they'll double down.

You could just play the 70 hour demo to find out, that would tell you how this is going to play

He's helf right, there's nothing worse than a faggot that can't get even singles.

dude that build probably has a lot of microissues.

If dubs sex mods won't be needed because Cleve already added in a fully functioning sex engine.

I think these are good answers but it doesn't explain actually how someone gets that initially invested. My guess is that initial flash of "WOW THAT LOOKS AWESOME," is some powerful shit. The moment someone thinks that, suddenly they're gonna have to feel like an idiot if they realise its a bunch of lies and they've been had by someone who can write/create some exciting sounding shit. Admitting you've acted in a dumb way can be like getting assaulted for some people. Its got to be like heroin addicts who will go through years of addiction to avoid the pain of recovery. Then I'd imagine as time goes on it transitions into sunk costs/tribalism which keeps it going for the years its been with this.

Maybe some people just have a low IQ or some shit though. I don't know but I'd love a set of words you can just send to people to snap them out of this shit. It makes me sick that this guy abuses that for his own personal monetary gain. Just like countless early access / kick starter games.

Man I wish I'd never heard of this piece of shit, it reminds me of everything I hate about my hobby. Back to domininos 4 for me.

Suck a dick, leftypol to this day keeps shilling on reddit and uses bots for UIP to inflate their numbers. Leftypol is nothing more than reddit-tier shit and they know it.

Well actually no, the start is curiosity and a simple "I might like to play that game, or watch that movie". For kickstarters, which Grimoire can't really be put in the same league FYI, the money being put in reinforces want with the sunk cost fallacy.

Grimoire is special, the people initially interested in it were pretty much Cleve's enemies at RPGCodex thinking it was an old Wizardry build being dressed up into something else. Negative word of kouth brings curiosity which in turn garners interest. As the years go by and Cleve himself shitposting, the game slowly achieved mythic status.

If you like dungeon crawlers or want to ride turtles then the game itself would guarantee someone would want to play it anyways.

Post your face when you're up all night to get lucky.

WW3 happens and Australia gets nuked by China and Grimoire never get released.

mods have been compromised.

It's not shilling if it's an ancient, living meme.

It will be stickied for a day, then dropped where it will become a general, the same thing happened for Mass Effect Andromeda.

TWENTY YEARS
W
E
N
T
Y
Y
E
A
R
S

When this project started it wasn't outdated and could still wow people. And then, as time went on, the wow factor shifted to "this has been in development for how long?"
Hardly anyone is on this ride because they're interested in the game, much like most anons in a Scam Shitizen thread aren't in there to enjoy that game the $20k spaceship images.

lol jew

Alright so if thats how it starts (seeing it and thinking I'd like to play it), what then happens to turn people into the mentals you see desperately shit posting damage control on steam/here/reddit etc? I've felt that about this game and upon seeing the countless release dates and then the without fail renege on that date, come to the conclusion that I cannot trust this mans release dates. A resonable conclusion I'd have thought. This is met with literal anger from these people though. How does that happen?

In what way, also, is this special? There are countless of these universe promising games that come out as a load of shit or just vapourise. Plenty of super credentialised people who promise an eternity of replayablity, an endless swathe of deep meaningful content and support which will dump out so many updates and extras you will regret your meagre mortal time on this earth as much too short.

If it does release within 2 hours however it might be a good goty contender and I sort of hope it does as I'd imagine it'll be worth a pirate. 20 years development time sounds great but for a single mans worth of hours its going to be nothing compared to what most teams put into their games even back then.

also its been delayed.

I thought I was on Holla Forums there for a second.

Its never getting released.

What is happening

he's just going to keep taking 30 minute breaks forever isn't he?

Steam releases are automated. Even if he died, it'd just release the last uploaded version, which unless he's lying about all of his uploads should be from within the last 48 hours.

Mark's nothing if not an attention whoring hipster and a approval seeker.

SOMEONE CALL SUSANANDPUNCHY

CHICKEN NUGGETS STRIKE AGAIN

STOP UPSTAGING ME

(Checked)
Dubs confirm.

FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, WE MUST PRAY FOR DIVINE PROTECTION AGAINST THIS RELEASE. IT WILL TRIGGER ALL THAT IS SATAN.

just go back to leftycringe, you're not succeeding.

Dubs for never ever

RIP

Reroll for never ever

confirmed for forever ever

This is why I will never go to straya

Whatever happens, it's gonna be fun either way.

1 hour until delay

Man I prefer the positive Ron Pauls.

Jesus
CHRIST
The way it leaves

Oh god it was the annoying english cunt, couldn't happen to a worst faggot AHAHAHAH too bad I couldn't see it live

Fuck that

Oh shit I'm just in time.

Fucking jumpscared me christ.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Damn crawlers get everywhere in summer.

Shitters, all of you.

My expectations are high. :^)

(Checked)
I am used to black widows and the like, but not a large spider out of nowhere.

What the fuck kind of "testing" has he been doing all these years?

I don't know if you want the answer to that.

I'de love to see the asshurt from widows 10 shitters.

Linux

7 and 10 are the same thing after they patched the poz into 7.

I finished M&M1 last month and I drew my own maps on paper.

ITZ COMING!

Windows XP and 98. Of course it'll take a month to really fix the game for windows 10 which is why in 1 hour he'll announce "emergency" fixes needed for it to work on windows 10

lol

Any of you good felluhs feel like streaming this game?

Welp, looks like became real.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

We need a torrent. No way I'm buying from steam.

Pleb, posting best monstergirl

They'll be a torrent up within the day, has Cleve said anything about piracy of Grimoire recently?

NOW

That'd be disgusting if those thicc thighs didn't make up for it.

Time to see what it brings to the table

I'm sure he will when people start torrenting it.

MASTERPIECE

19 years of development cycle were used to create the ultimate DRM. It will take years to crack

Your bloodline is weak and will not survive the race war.

Yeah well, steam is Normalfag shit. So it's the status quo. There's a whole lot of games you'll never play if you don't use steam, especially multiplayer ones, if you feel like swashbuckling.

Fuck off furfag, you do a deservice to monsteranons.

*disservice.

doesn't valve have to test a package first to make sure it's not malware? how can a dev just upload whatever?

It is real this time? Wew, time to buy I guess. How much is it?

I'll buy it elsewhere thanks. Gonna torrent first to make sure it's not shit though.

None worth playing that's for sure.

Hi newfag

RELEASE IN UNDER 1 HOUR

You're either using TempleOS or you're compromised.

>>>Holla Forums
Casual.

40 dollarydoos, just pirate it

It's updated.

I mean there's a chance it'll be a timeless masterpiece, but it is slim

Da fuck is wrong with you?

So who's biting the bullet to upload a torrent

Fuck off Cleve

At least get it right

now im kinda paranoid there is gonna be some kind of drm that formats the hard drive or somthing.

Pleb please leave.

I wonder how many people are still around from when he first started this project, after all the false starts I wonder if they still have a bit of excitement left in them for the next hour or so.

This has to trigger Cleve the most

The only crpg I've played was the barbarian game you play on the pipboy in fallout 4

Oh, so you're one of those spergs huh?

I like vidyagaems Stallman. Go be a communist elsewhere.

I thought that's why we have betas?

Quite a bit of them have died. The others have retired, raised kids who are now adults, had cancer and either fought it or died, moved, bought new houses, gotten married ,etc.

It would be really fun if user were to stream this game when it releases.

So while we wait does any archive anons have a bunch of stuff from the dev over the years? It'd be a good way to close out the years of waiting to see the man behind the game before I play it.

Post the uncensored version.

I might, but i have a shit laptop.

Please don't post lewd chens. Chen is for headpats, now lewd.

When in the history of gaming has this ever been the case? Or are you talking about those "open betas" modern devs like to do two weeks before release. Pro tip, those arent beta stage games.

lol fuck off

NOT lewd!*

Das rite

It's released.

Here's one

As long as you can run just OBS or something it should be fine, because Grimoire almost certainly doesn't take up any meaningful amount of resources.

Chen is for RAPE.

Don't be surprised, shitters have always shitted on everything they can.

Just keep true to yourself.

Actually, you have to both be using obscure / super tech hippy software AND be on outdated tech, as MOST MODERN PROCESSORS HAVE HARDWARE LEVELS BACKDOORS TOO. I'm serious: if your chipset isn't more than 10 years old it doesn't even matter what OS you're running on it.

You stupid cunt.

Wonder if Mr.Nomad is gonna be playing this.

Should i stream on youtube or twitch? I really dont want my youtube banned for some bullshit, and Holla Forums hates twitch.

I know. Betas are the new Demos. It's a thing. Get with the times.

I can't help it if some of the group has shit taste. In a group of hundreds, you're bound to have those with shit taste.

Get out.

Checks out.

Truly a master Aussie.

I agree with your sentiment.

What if I headpat her with my dick?

For what? Streaming a niche game that is already out?

Neat a list of people to bully in the fallout threads

POST THE UNCENSORED ONES REEEE.

For "offensiveness" if i decide to RP hitler.

IT'S OUT

I'd call that second image ironic shitposting of the finest caliber, if not for the clear amount of effort put into the writing in the first image. Holy fuck.

Fuck you.

If you do something to get banned from yourtube you'de already get banned from Twitch. Just go youtube and if (when) we get banned put it on another stream site.

I don't compromise with shitters. Just like I don't compromise with Steam. If you want to stick to supporting the jew go ahead. Just don't pretend like the place isn't a steamy pile of shit.

I have an attachment to my youtube though.

This is an absolutely amazing display of autism

My head hurts & I can't find my sides.

Don't do this. I'm positive he's lying here but seriously, don't do this. It'll fuck up your spine.

The day my youtube gets banned is the day that google implodes.

Kek

I dont know what you do on youtube that makes you so nervous but you might just be shit out of luck any way since youtube will now go after vids they dont like even if they dont break the rules archive.fo/QN4La of course they have done this before but now its official.

Well, my youtube is also connected to my email, that would be devistating.

articles.latimes.com/1990-03-11/news/mn-234_1_homeless-person

HAS RPG CODEX REPLACED Holla Forums?

Interesting that he didn't have the autism to stay at that job, or the ice cream store, but does have the autism to do this.

Im surprised my booktube channel (which has barely started) hasnt gotten their attention cus i got a playlist about the Waffen SS.

No, they play video games.

Cleve is Australian.

POST THE MOTHERFUCKING UNCENSORED ART AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But he said it himself that he worked in New York

I still think he's going to pull out.

It is a possibility, he's been offline of steam for about 1.5 hours, I figured he would stick around until the big reveal.

Cleve is an incorporeal being. He is the manifestation of all autistic nerds. He is the Idea of Autism.

But what if he ends up taking responsibility?

I thought that was PannenKoek2012

He's a textbook pathalogical liar.

(Checked)
Can't fit all that autism into just one being.

Maybe he realizes that it's pointless to tell the truth on an internet forum.

He isn't.

I don't have the source do you?

why does anyone care about this meme game?
why is shilling for this ok ?

Stop posting 3DPD

Just show us his dick already

He's probably restocking supplies for his bunker when Grimoire comes out.

Will you please look up the word "shill" in a fucking dictionary. People talking about a game you don't recognise does not make a conversation a pack of shills.

That's a pretty good tuck job if it's a trap. Unless he's on pills to shrink it.

Less than an hour guys get your wallet ready.

I can almost taste the dungeon crawling.

Why do I get the feeling that this is fart porn

Im not clicking that shit.

Old and you should have posted a .webm here play this instead (tss.asenheim.org/en/)

wew

Nope y'all are getting reported and if those posts stay up, I'm complaining to the cake jew directly

All I can think about is how fucked up your taste must be to be able to choose from art spanning multiple millenia of human history and pick this to decorate your wall.

I can't stop laughing.

lol

We only have like 10 minutes left I reckon

No. Keep going.

10 minutes until the delay.

This would be believable but I think he would just keep pushing back release, even for that.

Normally I wouldn't care, I'd just hide the offending post(s), but honestly? If people are going to pick and choose which rules to enforce, I'm going to give them work to do.

Calvin Barkmore's about to make you his bitch. Ready?

God speed, user.

Oh dear

I didn't know he did gay porn.

Coming soon
This item is not yet available.

Anime is never far from faggotry.

Oh fuck. Did I miss the release? How long has it been out? I've got to play grimoire!!

I still believe.

You didn't miss the release, but he sure did. B)

Same goes for tattoos. There's the bad choice of getting one at all and then there's getting a Bernie tattoo.

Oh shit son.

I didn't think he had it in him, this is probably the most hilarious thing he could have done.

Do they serve crow at McDonalds?

NEVER EVER
I fucking love this ride

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard

I told you. Pathalogical Liar.

I ain't even mad

I'M SHITTING MYSELF FROM LAUGHTER
SERIOUS

I get it jow, Cleve just wanted to kill us with laughter

I actually meant to post something else to you user; not enough people are doing this shit. Godspeed.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhhhhhhhhh

he did it the absolute madman!
after 20 years of hype and hope, promises and numerous delay cockblocks, he promises that this is truly it!
too bad cunts, praise the truest bluest aussie autist shitposter!
20 FUCKING YEARS YOU CUNTS HAVE BEEN FUCKED WITH! GET REKT!

A joke 20 years in the making.

Furry confirmed.

I never noticed how yiffe the top right portrait looked until now. It's practically cropped porn.

Did he go to McDonalds just to get the free wifi and shut it down?

WHERE'S THE GAME, CLEVE?

HA! Never trust an australian!

Maybe it is. Imagine

FUCK

THE GAME IS RIGHT THERE

This is simply ridiculous.

DON'T WORRY GUYS, I'M SURE IT WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW.

Just had to replenish his chicken tendies, you'll see the game SOON

Fucking hell

I guess the ride isn't over yet.

Better watch out Cleve, I heard putting your game on steam creates 1,000 new bugs a minute

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

also
How the fuck did I never notice this?

hahahahahahahah

The ruse continues, he has no mercy.

NEVER EVER

THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

FUCKING CALLED IT

He'll "Release tomorrow" when he's done fixing the non-existant issue, that'll give him time to come up with another lie.

Im having a better time listening to these excuses than i would playing the game.

Clearly fake but I would believe it.

same

I can't find this in the steam forums

to be fair, I can't think of a single Steam game that's ever come out the second it was supposed to. Any other game and I wouldn't second guess it but Grimoir being what it is…

Fucking hell, that's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard in my life.

Never mind. I was fucking wrong.

Last page on the pinned thread.

steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/2217311444321799353/?ctp=35

Just wait til he finds out that the 8 bit version is broken because of his fix

Australian push the boundaries of shitposting to new levels every day

Part of me does actually want it to get released, but then I know that if I get invested I'll just be setting myself up for a fall. This guy just can't seem to deliver the goods.

Oh well, back to NWN 1.

I doubt he's done any work on it in 15 years. He's mentally ill and pretending to be a developer. He can't release it or the charade ends.

Luckily I will never release the game because I hit a (((hitch)))

Lol almost worried about my brown cherry for a moment, remember grimoire-fags never-ever.

But you do, though. Very publicly too.

anons pls

fuck I could really go for some mcnuggets right now

The demo from 2013 or whenever it was would actually constitute a meaty full release by today's standards. If he just pumped that out and claimed it was done I don't think anyone would be bothered.

Translation:

This is becoming too much

What was released in the demo likely existed 15 years ago.

fucking windows 10

No one uses windows 10…

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Imagine taking hours to boot your laptop

This is what you get for using win10

Good night, I'll see everyone tomorrow as I wake to the same Grimoire-less world.

Newfags really learning about what Cleve is, is far funnier than the recurring joke at this point.

Be honest, guys: will we get a game to play tonight?

WHO HERE IS READY FOR ROUND 200000?

In one of the many, many timelines at least. I'm not sure about this one, though.

How is rpgcodex taking it?

Genuinely can't tell. He's never cut this close to the wire before and the game IS uploaded to steam servers.

Within hoursâ„¢

No user, no we won't

the game is already out, user. It's Cleve toying with your hopes.

I love dungeon crawlers but I can guarantee this will be shit and nobody cares about it for the gameplay. People care because full of furfag fetish garbage and the turbo sperg dev took 20+ years to make it.

PLEASE ELABORATE

This is some next level aussie shitposting

If you only knew. He butchers every furfag

He's a gambling man

Well user, when a person dies, a skeleton is born. If you believe that hell is eternal, and eternal darkness at that, you will play it tonight.

Same as here, pretty much.

Read the fucking thread dingus.

Hi reldio.

He's already stacked the deck. It's not coming. And he's gonna blame windows 10 for it.

Is this the best meme game?

so, yes

okay

I just got back from Sushi and Hibachi.

So this shit isn't worth a sticky?

Keep it a sticky Mark.

what do you do when you're not eating something?
having a snack?

Nah, it has been fun though watching the Cleve shitpost at the very last second though.

Holla Forums doesn't play games so it's a match made in heaven

PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION GUYS

GUYS I ATE FOOD WANNA CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM GUYS PLEASE ATTENTION NOW PLEASE

I hope you die in your sleep you fat jewish waste of a man.

No no, hold on. He did say it'll be out within hours. we got to have a little faith.

Keep it stuck.

Hopefully we get a torrent link soon. No way I'm paying more than 10$ for this crap

YOU JUST HAD TO CHANGE THE TONE DIDN'T YOU

Keep it stickied at least for the shitposting in the forums.

He can't un-eat those cakes, user.
Move on

shocker

5 hours

This is the first time in months that you've actually asked what your users thought.

Was explaining downtime in case someone asked "where's Mark" or some shit.

Sorry

If you sticky this thread, you may as well go the whole way and start stickying R.O.B. threads, too.

He had a meta thread last week, at the latest.
He ignored everyone's complaints, like usual

This thread is less fun now actually

You actually leave your room?

whites can't eat sushi, it's cultural appropriation

You are unworthy of those trips you disgusting bag of shit. I wasn't joking. I legitimately hope you die tonight.

I've literally walked in on gay orgies that were not nearly as gay as every single last post that you make. Fucking heeb.

Pirates will have to break into his house and get a copy of the latest build, only to find out that it doesn't run on anything but templeOS at a resolution of 320x240.

who'd care to ask that to begin with, trips man?

Not anymore.
Your shitty capcode just fucked this thread.

He's a kosher avatarfag.
Look, his name alone managed to shit up an unrelated sticky thread

It's going to be out in just a few more hours. Keep it stickied.

underrated post

How did you accidentally walk in on gay orgies? It was on accident right?

F I V E
I
V
E

I live in California.

help me

fuck off huey

those threads are comfy as fuck. avatarfagging is cancer in any other context though, faggot.

Soonâ„¢

come on now

No. Coincidentally, it was actually made by me, but since I can't really prove that I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. But here's the two files I put in the OP in case you were there.

I didn't ignore it, I just said "no" since I don't wanna unnecessarily ban things

you got an archive of the thread?
I can't believe I missed that

Avatarfagging for the sake of a story != Avatarfagging for the sake of being a attention whoring faggot.

Avatarfagging to be an attention whoring faggot is the story.
Who are you to pick and choose what is right and wrong?

Just his ignore his bitch ass. He thrives on attention, as you well know. Why else would he post with his tripcode?

What story? It's just some faggot LARPing with the toys he bought to fill the void of loneliness and down syndrome.

Has Giten Megami Tensei gotten a translate? Is it even worth playing?

user, this might be hard for you to grasp, but try to understand that the same thing can mean different things in different situations

user, you're a huge faggot.

Look what you did to this thread! Look real hard!
It's nothing but metafagging now because of you.

No thanks. You haven't answered my question though. How did you walk in on a gay orgy?

Why am I persecuted so?

Sure here (You) go.

Didn't archive, towards the end it became worn down and some vols even came in and by that point I was pretty much just waiting for it to slide down since it had already been bumplocked.

Fuck you guys

I fucking hate this place.

I deserve a bully, since I acted on impulse.

Also, why the fuck did my posts in this thread get deleted.

AGAIN

Tomorrow should have some fresh laughs, maybe a game will materialize out of all of this in the end too.

WEW

You could've prevented this.

I didn't do shit, I just got home and saw people were complaining about sticky and decided to ask about said complaints.

Either way my apologies

Holy fuck, at this point I just want to see it released just to witness the greatest clusterfuck of bugs ever made in videogame form.

Maybe if people didn't complain so much when he showed up, he'd show up more and be able to talk about meta things.

Everything you heard is a lie, all to paint a terrible image of alternative shitting.

you can say that again
you never do

Yea I know you didnt do it, just wondering why some teal would delete all posts by ip when I make two offtopic chen posts in the whole thread

He's new, I'll tell him to avoid D+ and just stick with either D or D*

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!

Sorry, I didn't expect this kind of reaction although I probably should've and acted on impulse.

I just wanted to ask about the sticky and see if I fucked up. but I guess a fuck up lead to another fuck up. Maybe I really should gas myself.

wait, 35 dollarydoos?
I was expecting 15 at most.

You fucked up

SHIT

Should I buy it or save my money for Coldsteel

People hate you. Most people don't get to experience that, being truly hated.

I hope your heart fails and nobody is around to help you.

you're LYING

Fake

Are you trying to ruse us?

DIE

Wow, you actually had me for a minute.

Alright, that was pretty good. See you all next month.

Mark
Is it true that your favorite videogame is a Sonic fangame and Project autisM?

Please tell me you're better than this.

Amazing!

That's why I only come here once In a blue moon.

Probably Todd is paying Mark to minimize public knowledge about this masterpiece imminent release, knowing that the moment it's out it'll win any and all awards known to mankind. As a minor collateral effect, it's certain that it will bring bankruptcy to companies that only churn out games like commodities, including but not limited to Bethesda, EA, Activion-Blizzard, Ubisoft, Capcom, Square Enix and even VALVE itself.

Not to worry though, it's fate that this piece of art will be distributed to every citizen in the world so no one can miss Cleve's glorious craftsmanship.

In a sense, one could say this is the true videogame industry crash.(USER WAS BANNED FOR LEAKING SECRETS TO THE PUBLIC)

His favorite is (insert flavor of the month).
Remember how he caved and bought Overwatch? Pathetic, really.

What I don't understand is, even if these bugs WERE 100% genuine and not just used as an excuse to delay release, why would you not just fix after release with a patch, or release the game as early access?

Nice ruse. You had me there for a moment

How u be likin ur dead board, monica?
y u had to delete muh achievements!?

He's going to take it down by tomorrow.

I did that

who are you?

Because Cleve is a Neanderthal perfectionist.

SHUT IT DOWN

Mark is literally an obese failed normalfag. He'd be shitting up clubs if he wasn't so fat, smelly and autistic, so instead he comes on here and begs for attention.

By and far one of the most pathetic people I've ever seen.

Jay muhfuggen Z
did'ya drop outta skool too early to lrn 2 read?!

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
Fucking eye bugs, now I cannot see it on steam

It's time to stop.

Hey at least he got to roleplay as a friend of Hotwheels. Too bad Kikewheels backstabbed him harder than he did us.

Shit, would you like to talk about it or something?

You had me you fuck.

no

ayo I had only just begun, monica
archive.fo/RbUgs

sheit was a wall o fame, y u tak e down!?

I swear to fucking god, if that's you ritsu I'll kill 4am with my own two hands

Took long enough.

But it's [current year] Holla Forums, how dare you be inclusive to your 4 am brothers ;^)

What did you say?

why tho

what did you do ?

Load a shotgun and have a conversation with it, faggot.

you could have prevented this.

Fuck it, I'll just call it a night.

Well, if you ever wanna talk it out then I'm here.

Someone making a new thread or are we all letting it die again for now

ebin

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, faggot.

I'm already dead.

'n u coulda not dropped a shit in da showers, nigga
das nasty as fuk

Let it die. Not really worth keeping it.

You could've prevented this

Probably for the best but I still expect cleve to make a post or two

I guess the odds that this game will ever be released look Grim

You could do something interesting and call Cleve to ask him what's up. Im prepared to pay a hefty sum for the intellectual property rights of his game, after thoroughly playing through the 600+ hours of content that he has prepared for us. He'll likely refuse right away as its true value is incommensurable, but you never lose anything by asking.

Just you wait user, we will have a new thread soon

They're shutting down the steam discussions now. Not sure if it really is Cleve or not. Some random cringey faggot added me and I want to fuck with him now.

What if he delays until morning? Will we have a Grim Dawn?

Maybe he's doing this to kill that 10% discount he put up in another fit of insanity.

wew lad. What a load of shit.

He must be really smart and atheist.

wow, so do we get grimoire now?

Called it.