Nintendo first openly gay character when?

Holla Forums it's inevitable that Nintendo will try to win diversity points by having a character come out of the closet. Who gonna be retcon to be gay? My money on Star wolf or some other star fox character.
starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wolf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_March
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
kkc.or.jp/english/activities/publications/economic-currents69.pdf
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/6tzc3ZnT
pastebin.com/1EQZQBZU
pastebin.com/tTpmNyLs
archive.is/dmgCV
archive.is/VsbqQ
archive.is/KInHy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furries are already gay by default.

I'll petition Nintendo to put you in one of their games, OP

You make the mistake of assuming a massive jappo games company gives half a shit about western sensibilities. Any changes like that would be on NoA's part and people would know they were pulling shit in the name of diversity right quick, not to mention Nintendo tries to maintain a Disney-like "intended for kids but good for everyone" image that an openly gay character is antithesis to. Hell, the character Birdo was a tranny up until Mario Kart Double Dash or so, at which point she was retconned into a fullfledged vagina-haver.

Do you mean an actual gay character or one that's turned into a fag by the "localization?"

Is Starfox gay? Asking for a friend

Is that Battletoads?

What's the differences?

Won't be surprising since Nintendo has been pozzed lately, but its still terrible.

Birdo.

In a surprise twist Link is revealed to be gay, he only rescues Zelda because they're such good friends

Right after normal guy character who tells everyone that he loves to fuck girls.

Wasn't one game centered around the villain wanting Link's dick because she's tired of watching him hook up with Zelda ad infinitum?

Hyrule warriors. CIA.

You called?

First one to talk gets to stay in my thread.

Lotta loyalty for a hired shill.

He didnt reply so good.

Tingle seems pretty gay to me.

Perhaps he's wondering why you would warn a man before banning him from a board.

If i pull that off will you die?

It would be extremely painful.

You're a big guy

For (you)

Was getting caught part of your plan?

I want to stick my dick in Mario's hairy Italian sausage.

Of coursh. Mark refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to figure out what cake you gave him.

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

uh… sir?

Tingle isn't gay, he's just a parody of 35 year old men who still play Zelda. He's a parody of us.

Saging this thread. With no repliers!

Atleast someone didn't forget. And its funny to have something like tingle in a game, and it is not meant to highlight the (((greatness of gays))). Over here if a character was a messed up in the mind guy, aka gay, he would be propped up as some super cool guy, cunning, smart, and the best at everything because he's HARD GAY MAN.

And why is that?

thought link was already gay?

Because everything is gay now

nice zelda pictures I hope he can find that princess

Why would they do that? Gay are disgusting.

No, we just all want to tongue punch his butthole.

fucking kikes

I wouldn't mind if Luigi finally came out

Don't want to watch it, what is it?

i mean you're right at least in my case but it's not nice to make assumptions about everyone like that

It's not going to happen any time soon. The Japanese still have fairly negative feelings towards homosexuals, and the declining native population isn't helping to stop that. Couple that with the fact that Nintendo is fully aware that even with the general acceptance of homosexuality in the West it knows it will have a letter-writing campaign on its ass from both concerned parents and feminists getting offended the first time anyone sniffs a non-heterosexual character in a game made by a company known for its childrens' games. It would be a no-win situation for Nintendo.

And since multiple anons brought up Birdo, the modern interpretation of the character as being a (((progressive))) representation of a trans character in video games is almost certainly mistaken. Birdo's transsexuality is more likely meant to be a joke directed at drag queens, in the same way that much of the Mario cast were designed to be racist jokes about Italians.

Couple all of that with the fact that there really isn't a market for gay characters in video games even in the gay community (which understands full well that homosexuals are a minority demographic) and the only people demanding representation for LGBT characters are feminists who will just get even angrier if one appears and you've pretty much got a snowball's chance in hell of any gay characters coming out of a Nintendo property.

If japs hate homosexuals why are they the number one producers of underage cartoon boys getting their buttholes ravaged by other underage cartoon boys?

Its a shame they removed hard gay from sor3

Because the Japanese know to go big or go home.

You're a fucking queer yourself. Go die.

Turns out that the Mario brothers weren't brothers but lovers and hide it when they debuted, all sketch wrote by Ellen the degenerated.

Wait, you're evidence that Japan is secretly the super racist, super homophobic master race is that they make racial/ethnic stereotype jokes and gay characters are sometimes played for laughs like HARDO GAY? Are you fucking retarded?

They're jokes. They're not aiming to cause offence or show their racial superiority. They make fun of the Japanese stereotypes in their own games you fuckin autist. You're actually being just like SJWs, they can't take jokes because they think they have malevolent intent. You actually also believe that a fucking joke has malevolent intent. Fucking kill yourself.

Tingle isn't gay, he's a parody of people like us. He's a 35 year old man who pretends to be a fairy (like you do when you play as Link). By saying Tingle is gay, you're pretty much outing yourself.

Is this the San Francisco version of "accurate depiction"

Because the (modern) Japanese are also one of the most sexually repressed cultures that's existed since the Enlightenment.

I didn't say anything about malevolent intent, I was just saying that it's compelling evidence that Nintendo complying with SJW standards of diversity is unlikely given cultural differences between the two countries. It would be like if they had complied with the Western idea that all media should include good Christian role models in it.

I wish I could find an old screencap I had about how Tingle, or at least "Tingle's Balloon Trip" incarnation Tingle, is actually one of the outright straightest Zelda characters. Though, I suppose that's still not saying much about main series incarnations of Tingle.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo still gets most of its income from Japanese sales, Japan is less liberal than the west so they have no reason to pump faggotry into their games.

Depends on where you're counting from. They unambiguously have a more conservative society as a whole but they still do that thing where women are legally entitled to ruin a man's career for standing too close to them on a subway train that's packed to the gills full of commuters.

Because the one thing liberals and conservatives agree on is gynocentrism

Nips are the only people who are bigger fags than the west. It's just they don't do it for diversity sake.

I miss Fredryk Phox.

Right, the nips are equally deranged, if not more so, than the west, especially in their escapism fantasies, like manga, anime and games. The only difference between west and east is that japs are inherintly degenerate, whereas the west had to be subverted by kikes for hundreds of years to be in the state we are in now. Just imagine what would happen if yids would find their way into nipponland too, like they did into europe; we'd have a second sodom in under two years.

Birdo and Luigi already exist.

Tingle is straight as an arrow mate. He's just eccentric. One of his DS games is all about trying to get some pussy.

Tingle is a NEET in the Zelda universe. Don't lie, NEETs. I've seen what you post on here.

It's just a hobby of his. He's 100% ironically gay.

As with all "warrior cultures" in the world, they actually used to go and rape little boys regularly.

People already made a song and dance about it when Sony did it.

I dunno, judging by the Catholic church and the education system it seems like little boys are common targets for rapes just in general.

So he just pretends to be gay to make fun of faggots? That's actually pretty genius.

He's not the wielder of the Triforce of Courage for nuttin'.

It'll be fucking Luigi, my doubles show it to be true

probably.

they fucking made him into a cowardly pussy starting with luigi's mansion. next he'll break up with daisy because he comes out of the closet and he fucks toad.

I guess that Luigi is straight.

Anons gotta stop talking as a feminist. Fagfots have existed in Nintendo for fucking years. Difference being that jpn faggots know being a faggot isn't special, just a quirk
Birdo and Vivian are just a few I know about at the top of my head. Also tingle is either a faggot or bi-sexual.

I doubt it'll happen tbh

Tingle bullying needs to stop, there's nothing wrong with liking fairies

Vivian from Thousand Year Door comes to mind (supposedly a tranny), as well as Birdo (tranny as well)

nvm, I'm thinking of Ostro, not Birdo.
Also Tingle.

you just don't get it

Those are some thunderous thighs.

What was Muscle March? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_March

He's lying through his teeth and you know it.
NCL just wants people to smile and have fun.
NOA just wants people to subscribe to the leftist agenda.

Yup, i just recently realized this. Liberals put womyn on a pedestal because "muh oppression!", while conservatives put women on a pedestal because "muh white kids". Two sides of the same coin.

Not really. I heard some japanese streamers talking about how feminism is cool.

Muscle march is the straightest game ever made. Just look at those muscles.

because?

You said that Japan has "negative feelings towards homosexuals".

Your evidence of that: FUCKING JOKES.

Yeah, nah, you're a cherry picking faggot.

How do you explain the new Spider-Man movie severely under performing? No one likes niggers.

Because all the other Spider-Man movies were shit? Because production companies these days put massive over expectations on movies and act all pissy when they only make them a few million and not the billions they were expecting.

Probably having a nigger didn't help but don't treat this like some fucking problem in a vacuum.

All other things being equal, featuring niggers in your product will still hurt your sales.

Gay characters aren't diverse anymore because they have no value to the social marxist stack.
Dipshit.
Also nintendo already has gay characters

s-sauce

Also which nigger are you talking about? I'm just looking through the cast and almost everyone is white as the driven snow. There's very few niggers and almost none of them are in important roles. So how the fuck did niggers kill the new Spider-Man film?

ok bud

Underrated post

You should have said you were an ignorant imbecile. The ugly chimp on Peter's left is the new Mary Jane.

first it will be a straight character that is gay in the localization

they're goat and child fuckers

I don't know anything about them except for them shitting on streets and having the biggest inferiority complex in history of mankind (towards western civilization)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Stop lewding link. He's a strong, brave man, you degenerate.

dubs

underrated trips linking to an underrated post

Sexuality isn't a commonly explored theme in Nintendo games.

I doubt it'll change. Nintendo aren't like Netherrealm Studios who shove gay characters in for no reason other than agenda pushing.

Besides, they already had these two characters

holla if you unlocked their obscenely gay ending movie

One character is a faggot, the other character is not a faggot but treehouse changes their dialogue to make em a faggot "for (((cultural))) reasons"

this. they already made yoshi fuck a tranny more than a decade ago. japan is lightyears ahead of the west in terms of degeneracy. there's a reason why we nuked them twice

and now they have a nearly homogeneous society with like 1 murder a year
yeah we sure showed them

The west just needs to become even more degenerate and get nuked three times, then the Japs will see who's boss.

or we could just glass israel and solve everyone's problems

I do not think it is inevitable that there is an openly gay Nintendo character.

pretty fucking manly.

Nah, it won't be happening. Kill all faggots.

Been there, done that.

There's nothing wrong with liking fairies

I think OP meant male gay instead of lesbians.

I want Birdo to aggressively dominate me and force me to suck his girldick

What kind of bait is this?

Leon in Fire Emblem Echoes is openly gay for Valbar.

Post vidya gfur

The Cole MacGrath one it's still my favorite.

kek

Friendly reminder spider-man homecoming won't make as much as Amazing spider-man 2.

I'd be okay with gay characters if they were well written and not shoe horned into stories. AFAIK Starwolf is straight by cannon since Krystal ended up with him at the end of starfox command (Fox was cucked in that game).

If through some story arc you were to find out Leon Powalski was gay not because he felt it necessary to announce it but rather because it came up naturally in the story I don't think I'd have a problem with it. Writers are really shitty nowadays so I don't think they could competently write their way out of a wet paper bag let alone make a believable fag character.

coughbiowarecough

And yet we will have retards defend this shit to the end. Furries really are a genetic dead end.

Can't have a high murder rate when firearms are nearly completely illegal and your leading cause of death is suicide.

Yeah! They're also going extinct and working to death with extremely shitty job regulations and an inhumane amount of stress with no chance of procreation due to shitty customs and extended female empowerment! We should TOTALLY be like Japan xD
YAY GAY RIGHTS!!! ^-^
kkc.or.jp/english/activities/publications/economic-currents69.pdf

Ostro was a misprint, they fucked up the intended localized names. Going by egg-shooting character's original name, Catherine is a tranny.

He doesn't like Spider-Man 1 and 2
You are the first openly gay character in video games.

Yoshi lays eggs. It's a girl. Birdo is a guy. So it's not gay.

You are literally the reason for the collapse of civilization. Your relativistic views are objectively false. There is no such thing as an acceptable faggot, BY DEFINITION.

pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/6tzc3ZnT
General Links: pastebin.com/1EQZQBZU
Trannies: pastebin.com/tTpmNyLs

If your body is actively trying to prevent you from breeding, there's no reason to encourage them to do it anyway. It's only recently they've stopped reproducing and started killing each other with AIDS.

Just kill yourself, please.
It's not your fucking body that does it, retard.

Sure. Because we all have those urges, but we have to choose to ignore them, right? No, most people don't want to suck a dick. It's wanting to suck a dick that makes you gay, not actually doing it. You're just such a faggot that you can't even comprehend the idea that most people don't want to suck cock.

It never stops getting worse, does it?

Jesus fucking christ dude. I'm Jewish BY BLOOD and even I can tell your post is extremely Semitic, do us all a favor and choke on a dry matzo ball. Do not encourage queers, they are not mentally sane, none of them, even the rich ones. They always have screws loose, always always always always!!

I don't even know why this thread is allowed, it's a shitpost dumping ground, we already have the LOL thread, why?!
Why is Mark so bad at his "FREE' job, why why why!?

It's impressive how threatened you are by faggots, of all things

Lol, nice try Ameritard.

that still makes yoshi a tranny fucker, since birdo clearly believes that it is the wrong 'gender'

japs = degenerate, octopus fucking, vending machine panty sniffing, all their men are homos, pieces of trash

Vivian from Paper Mario two was also a tranny.

Looks like the xenoestrogens are getting a bit thick in your brain, my little degenerate, I'll take over and give you this.

First Source: Decreasing Population
archive.is/dmgCV

SECOND SOURCE: Jap Women and Lack of Sex
archive.is/VsbqQ

THIRD Source: Women in Business
archive.is/KInHy
Japan has been on a downward spiral since WW2, and while women grow stronger, Japanese men become huge beta orbiters and fail to breed.

I'm getting real sick of you retards blabbing your mouths like you're hot shit.
Fuck off already and PLEASE stop making yourself look like a fucking retard, you god damn cretin. It helps absolutely no one and shows how pathetically ignorant you are about the world around you, never assume you know everything, always do your god damn research and LEARN for once. For the record, I'm a Mexican. I'd be extremely embarrassed if I were you.
Equality is a false god and you are its pupil.

It already happened over 20 years ago.

Do us a favour and don't breed, fag. You'll just molest your sons and make more.

hello Holla Forums. I don't approve of faggots in general but the way they're portrayed is not accurate. I think the media should show them for the degenerates they are rather than the "people" they try to be.

Forget the whole morality argument for a moment, it's just shit tier writing.

Nice 10 cent word. What are my views again?

I never said there was. I'm talking about them in the context of a written story. Nice strawmanning though fag.

and no, if you're stupid (or spiteful) enough to purposefully misquote me and say I meant it was ONE THING that caused the entire fall of Japanese civilization, instead of oh…I don't know, an interconnected complex set of events with a massive differential variety in socioeconomic factors with slow degradation and constant enabling of debauchery and the hardest degeneracy with weakened morals, then you aren't worth talking to in the first place.

The nips are top-tier bantz masters.

Nintoddlers are tremendous kikes. Truly, I'm in shock.

Doesn't he actually get it in that game? It was at least strongly implied.

This is good, is a VERY VERY good idea, user. You are a smart, smart man.
If faggots acted more like faggots in real life, then society as a WHOLE would have an ENTIRELY different opinion about them. None of that "I'm a victuuum, I lub my boyfriend, pls leav me aloen" shit, show them as who they really are; shameless disgusting subhuman horndogging cumpdumpsters, not looking for love, but only for a hole to breed.

It's bad enough that straight (normal) people have a hard time as it is looking for a fucking functional, loving, honest-to-god partner, what are the god damned odds that a sexual minority is going to find true love 100% of the time. The chances are AT LEAST 10000x smaller.
That shit just BARELY, or absolutely DOES NOT exist.

Oh, then I must have misunderstood them! My bad!
Also, "kikes" isn't an argument
Just like how whites freed the black slaves, 'Good' Jews (A.K.A Those who aren't part of the Zionist Zeitgeist) helped the whites
"We" (not me, but bigger jews) own you, like or not, the views in this tiny imageboard does not reflect the rest of the world, regardless of trumps presidency, things remain the same for the strongest of the elite, all you can do at this point is learn and spectate
The Rothschilds still have direct control of the economy and there is not a damn thing you or me can about it in this lifetime.

Final thing.
Nintendo is a garbage, deceptive company and I absolutely cannot wait for it to burn to ashes
Yet again though, not in our lifetime.

Has to be bait

Deleting post, misunderstood his point.

shocked

Get fucked, Kike. There are no "good Jews"

i'm not an jidf and i say no argument goy

No user! This evil Jew is trying to subvert you! Please, go sodomize something and go against his wishes! Quickly!

If there weren't, the world as you know it would have already been compromised already, you know by know how extreme the fuckers can get when they're at their most malevolent, no other human being can match their malice. Though, I'll just play along with you and agree
There are also no "good jews" because they don't exist anymore, modern jews are khazarians who ONLY adopted the "Jew" label Real jews are extinct or are the modern Palestinians you know today.
Oy vey.

#YesAllJews

It sure looks like an argument when you play your hand this soon into the game. You made it pretty clear you're the enemy.
Not that I can fault you for bowing to your nature of self serving sycophancy.

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck off, and suck your own kike dick somewhere else

Agreed

God, the smell is getting fucking unbearable

If you want to convince me that you're actually a "good Jew" go out and kill every last one of your demonkin and finish by killing yourself

Then contribute to the thread instead of complaining.
Seriously both your posts are simply targets on people for what they said and not saying shit of your own.

That sounds fucking amazing. If I could, I would. Would you imagine the shitter shattering this board would have if a mysterious thread with a vague link just popped up and it was a livestream of Mark getting his eyes gouged out and tortured as his mother is tied up in the background with ants and rats crawling up and down her vagina as the father has his stomach open with his family members being forced to dig into his organs? Mark is screaming, eyeholes bloodied and bumping into the dark room because now he has no eyes and is in extreme pain
That would be some shit. Renegade Jew, that should be a videogame.

How DARE someone post something on interest in a shitty template thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place! No! It doesn't matter if the OP has only (2) posts, we should be entitled to make this board as BAD AS REDDIT. Hmph!!!!
Also your post here totally doesn't out you as a left flavored poster, nope, not at all! I'm sorry I don't believe your false ideologies and I'm trying to give people here something with substance instead of another pathetic circlejerk that bogs extensively and pulls the board quality down like a suspended old soggy diaper leaking shit out of a paper towel.

Why? It's a shit thread. I WANT it to die. It shouldn't have taken some sperg from Holla Forums to put nails in this fucker's coffin.

Say what you will about Holla Forums, it will never be as bad as reddit. Or Holla Forums, for that matter.
Oh my god that's it, isn't it Holla Forums? You think you're actually doing anyone a favor with your spergouts? Fucking hell, you're deluded. And yes, I see your attempt to dismiss me as a leftist, and I will retort with the fact that I've seen ACTUAL leftists make better posts than Holla Forumsacks, mostly because Holla Forumsacks are the only people who could ever compete with Holla Forums as the kings and queens of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Also, you're not the true right and you never have been.

Le enlightened centrist xD
Fuck both sides I'm so smart u guize! I know what to do, I'll post it in a place that is comprised of right leaning individuals and say the side with the most flaws is right by mass generalizing this single post, omg!!!

God you're dumb.
Man, you sure are one dumb motherfucker.
Just remember, Holla Forums, you bumped this cancerous fucking thread just to have a slappyfight. You're cancer. You're the most unbelievably cancerous cancer I've ever fucking seen. Go back to pestering Holla Forums, for god's sake, you fags don't even like video games.

Of course condensing a board and comparing it to a ENTIRE site isn't a fair comparison, Holla Forums is shit because it's been taken over by shills, t_d posters and many other freaks. The same is happening to this board with Holla Forumss (failed) subversion, I've stated this before and you ignored it, labelling me as Holla Forums anyway. When I said "reddit" it meant the boards in reddit, not the first page when you enter. This thread's OP reeks of it, it's self explanatory and I shouldn't have to tell you this.
The situation with Holla Forums is that they've tried taking the gamergate threads by the horns and fucked up so bad that now every thread that's made is almost mandatory to be moderated due to them spilling their communistic spaghetti.
I'm more of a /liberty/ guy, I quit Holla Forums long ago, good job invalidating your points by continually saying I'm Holla Forums, I'm about to do something your stubborn ass won't, which is this; I apologize if I mistook you as a different entity. You raised a few red flags here.*[1]
People here appreciate the info, you don't speak for the board, and I'm not sperging out, let alone deluded. I'm talking with a clear head, as shown by my typing patters, grammar and composition, something you yourself are failing to do as shown by your overt defensive stance.
[1]*Your first two posts were this; one dismissing fags as not much of a threat, I.E "Out of all things, [x] threatens you", if you weren't so damn ignorant, you'd know exactly WHY they are a problem, you need to do your Homework. The other post is to rag on me due to shedding some light and arming them with info.
At least the thread is bumplocked now, so we both got our wish, now we have some common ground. There is nothing wrong with political posting, as long as it contributes to the thread, and this one didn't have much to give to the board to begin with, and it was going to end like all others do, which is being complete utter garbage, as long as you're armed with factual information and little to no preconceptions, it should be fine to post in a thread this bad, you're the only one here who was vocal about not liking it. Both of us managed to do teamwork, whether you realize it or not, and helped get this thread bumplocked, if it wasn't for my posting, followed by your complaining it would be stayed afloat, and wouldn't have died until the last shitpost hit post 300. So thank you for bitching and wailing like a dog with a broken leg, I owe you that much.

This is going to be a bit of confirmation bias on both our of parts, but I agree, their shitflinging does not fucking end. The information I was sharing is grounded, is there no way you can control yourself from calling everything moderately political as "/pol"? You should just say "Honest" or "Dishonest". Certain things are more objective than others you know, regardless of political alignment.
You're the one who name dropped the boards in the first place as well, did you fail to pay attention to the part where I said Holla Forums was compromised? Of course you didn't, child, now the posts are deleted and you can't see them.

Then why do you call me Holla Forums, fool. Unless you're a newfag that sees the Holla Forums as of now and brushes it off as always having been this way.
You're a bit insufferable, you know that right?

Some feminist organizations are trying to take over the far east. At least one extremist organization has taken a grip on South Korea.

Civilization can't collapse any faster, can it?

you really need to start bracing yourself for the 2020 olympics

fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Holy shit you're a fag

How the fuck can you stupid faggots even tell anymore? You call EVERYONE a shill.
"It's always someone else's fault, not mine, they're not REEEEEAL Holla Forumsacks!" God you're pathetic. You bumped this thread to mewl at me about how besieged your shitty board is.
You think Holla Forums ever had a prayer here, you retard? Now you're just insulting me, fuckstick.
Oh, are you not Holla Forums? So you're just some garden-variety faggot then? You sure are doing your best to make excuses for them.
No one fucking says "reddit" just to refer to the reddit front page or whatever the fuck they have there. Nothing but cancer comes out of reddit, whether it's SRS-flavored cancer or t_d-flavored cancer. It's all goddamn cancer. Might as well differentiate between dog shit and pig shit.
Sometimes fags are just fags, Holla Forumsack. It's funny that you think Holla Forums is the only place fags come from.
We can take care of ourselves, thanks.

(post too long, seriously? fiiiiiiine)

I highly doubt it
You mean you got banned
First off, if you aren't Holla Forums why in god's name would you waste your breath defending that hole
Second, it invalidates my points about as much as you assuming I'm some kind of fucking leftist would have invalidated any point you made, had you actually made one
Fuck sake, do you seriously think none of us have any idea what's going on with the rest of the damn site? I'm not even going to get into how spoonfeeding retards makes you an utter faggot, I'm just going to leave it at the fact that most of us are already perfectly fucking aware that morons keep trying to colonize us. So congrats on being Captain Obvious, I guess. It's not a real superpower, you know.
Defensive? WHAT? Telling you to quit being a retard is being DEFENSIVE?
This is how I know you're not a /liberty/ poster by the way
If by that you mean being an annoying pedant.
Huzzah.
If you insist on rolling in the shit, at least sage it consistently. Holla Forums's big enough that a thread died for this crap. If you are REALLY a /liberty/ poster then for god's sake make a thread about this there instead, god knows they could use the content to wash away the Holla Forums shitposts.
When has Holla Forums NOT been "compromised"? Seriously. It's like a shit magnet.
The NEETsocs were always there. They were there on halfchan, they were here since forever, and they pretty much never contribute anything worth reading. They also ALWAYS gravitate towards positions of power, what with being authoritarians extraordinaire, so it's not really a fucking shocker that Holla Forums went from "kind of shit but conversations were possible at times" to what it is now. It doesn't help that Hotwheels (I like the guy but goddammit Fredrick) bolstered their bloated egos.

(Hoping you're right about that bumplock)

What the fuck is the autism in this thread?

kikes caused this

Birdo and Vivian are/were traps with Vivian having an obvious attraction to Mario. Also in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, I remember either Virizion or Swanna (don't remember specifically, both female) having a mild implied bisexuality or at least experimental phase, and in Pokemon ORAS, on the Sea Mauville, the player walks into a room interrupting what was seemingly two schoolgirls about to kiss. I think Fire Emblem has a few.

On the other side, though, I remember when they took out an exploitation that allowed same-sex marriage in the western release of Tomodachi Life.

Holla Forums started being Holla Forums, then things really went to shit when someone started arguing with them.

They removed that exploit because it corrupted the game's save file.

I know, and then leftists got pissed when Nintendo made a statement about politics having nothing to do with the decision. Because if you're not with them, you're against them though most on the right act the same in that regard.

And you believed them.

How does having gay people in a game make it a political statement. With that logic, we might as well not include other minorities and have everyone just be a homogeneous blob.

sounds like a good idea to me

It's because if you put in a gay character, the left will lose its shit and insist that it's a political statement demonstrating the company's loyalty to progressive thought, and the right will lose its shit and call it a political statement encouraging the existence of gay people.

If everyone calls it a political statement, then it may as well be one, even if nobody who made it wanted it to be.