Customized characters

Post your characters in games that let you customize them, MMO or otherwise. Judge peoples' taste.

I haven't played SR4, and I hear it goes full randumbXD so i'm not sure I want to

SR4 is made for you to go full retard, but if you don't want to then you don't have to. I personally like making a character that looks classy, despite that going against the MC's persona of being an uncaring chaos loving douchebag.

There’s just something about professionalism, you know?

SR4 customization is SR3 completely+ added things IIRC. If you like SR3's I can't see why you wouldn't like SR4's

:^)

Am I doin it right?

Does SR4 allow me to create a character that doesn't look like a greasy stree-rat?

Moonman?

It's not a video game.
Also you can't play as any of them.

Yeah. By SR4 they've almost completely dropped any pretenses that it's still a series about street gangs. It's got a lot of options for professional-looking characters, even the default characters are all wearing suits.

I actually miss the gangs. I liked starting firefights between myself, other gangs, and the police. Getting rid of them and only leaving the cops/aliens felt a little empty, y'know?

That idle line about Boss honestly missing Stillwater

You can with mods.

So the female hair options extend beyond the spectrum of crack-whore in the fourth game? This is important.

Come on, the female hairstyles in 2 weren't that bad.

oh god it looks like clay

Autistic sims 4 community would disagree with your tastes.

Degenerate

Hey, no one said the game looked good, or is even a great game.

I'm actually a big fan of SR3/4's character customization. It's easy to make a good looking character and hard to fuck up.

It's easy when the characters all look the same, sure.

I just wish 3 had eyepatches, monocles, or other one-eye accessories.

It's infuriating that even though SR3 and 4 are the prettier games, the entire customization system pales in comparison to SR2's. It's just not fair.

SR3 > SR4 > SR2

don't, it really is just lulrandom cancer

What game is that even? It looks like Battlefield Heroes.

I love character customizators

Also, Saints Row 3 sucked, they removed a lot of options only to sell them as DLC later on.

you seriously fucking jerk it to video games.
what the hell is wrong with you, you should seriously kill yourself. this is what customisation is all about

Professional attire is the best in modern settings.

When you look at it, it looks like every time they release a new Saints Row, they make one fun thing trash. First, they make multiplayer shit, then they make customization and level design shit, then they make the story completely shit, and now they remove character customization altogether.

This.
If your character isn't absurd you're doing it wrong.
There's nothing better than an ugly fat balding man with no chin and beaver teeth going on killing spree with a bazooka or doing crazy stunts.
I'm especially fond of bald characters with either extremely pissed off faces or dumb expressions.

Is this your first day here?

Are you limited to one character? Make a absurd one and a serious one.

No>
It's clearly BF Heroes user. It's finally getting revived.
So far everyone can download the "tutorial" mode. Make characters and play in various maps by yourself.
Meanwhile the devs have started a closed alpha where they actully test the multiplayer with others. The whole thing will be ready within a month or two.
Search for "Revive Heroes".

Meant the 2nd reply for

Rate my tank.

By God this game is fucking ugly.

It looks prettier in-game. For some reason the game-created screenshots look like ass.

I wish BDO had actual challenge to it's PvE. I got so fucking bored just plowing through everything that wasn't a player. That, and actually getting a hold of outfits via the auction house is an absolute nightmare.

grinding would be fucking cancer if mobs did take significant effort. it's just as fun to find ways to kill as many as possible as fast as possible, as fighting hard mobs. there's gatekeepers and laytenns if you want a bit of actual challenge.

You might be right, but I still didn't have much fun outside the initial first few hours of learning, so make of that what you will.

Toasterfags are rampant in PSO2 because of how scalable it is. For some reason they are not ashamed of posting their trash as well.
It may be dated, but by no means ugly.

I wish DDO was just a single player game I could play offline

Gee user, I'm sorry for trying to post my character in a thread about posting your character, does this offend you too?

Amazing

I didnt even know that game died, never played it. Was it any good? I heard Final Combat ripped off a level or two from that game.

tfw Exteel

my ff14 characters because why not.

My personal question is what the fuck happened to Shaundi between games. Before she was a fun stoner, then she's suddenly a bitch.

SR3 is miles better than SR4, only because it works well as a hero simulator. Being bale to jump from rooftop to rooftop like The hulk in the old ps2 games and run up the sides of buildings can be fun as hell. And since it was originally an expansion of SR3, all the cars and building blocks of the shit SR3 game are there, giving some feeling that the world is a bit full, though completely non-serious.

She was originally meant to be Gat's new girlfriend then changed at last minute to be Shaundi

good

Ooops shit, meant SR4 is miles better than SR3, cause aforementioned hero shit. Neither are as goood as SR2 though.

Thanks desu

It was one of my favorite games back in the day. But around 2012 EA got it's hands on it and murdered it. Once the players got sick of the P2W cancer they started leaving. And once the game didn't make enough money, EA shut both the game and the studio down.

But thankfully we're getting it back, with zero p2w cancer this time.

New Vegas' face and body customization is very poor even with mods

There's actually many more options in the geck for new vegas and I suspect fallout 3 as well, like changing how far up your mouth is and other assorted option, but they did not include this in the character creator, only tweaked for npcs in game. I don't even know why tbh. It's also why presets inherently look different from one another, because they have those hidden sliders being used already.

Is there no mods to activate this in the game?

Not that I know of. I checked a few times before, but there isn't any type of unlocked racemenu, or a racemenu similar to what fallout 4 or skyrim got, unfortunately. Sucks too, since NV is easily the best of the 3 games mentioned.

obligatory

Stand back, casual garbage coming though.

holyshit i am kill the little hands can almost see em rub fukken saved is there an israel announcer in one of the wrastlin games or is that just dubbed

It's fun making silly looking characters in Dark Souls.

I've played the entirety of SR3 as CIA in a gimp suit. Fear me.

Looks like Justin Trudeau
Got a little crush, fag?

When you fuck a canadian, you win!

Actually yeah toasterfags playing my game do offend me.
Filtered.

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

Pic related.

=I CANNOT AFFORD BETTER COMPUTER, FUCK YOU, YOU OFFEND ME, MOTHERFUCKER!

You have no excuse, I've been able to upgrade mine regardless of being a student, a neet on neetbux or working some shit summer job / part time. Each and every time I could save up some to upgrade.

I know that feel

What a gay

Enjoy getting fucked in the ass by (((inflation)))