The baddest mother fuckers

Post the most badass niggas that ever existed in the form of video game media.
I ain't talkin' about pussies like Link or Master Chief, i'm talking about mother fuckers who are tough and demand a reward for their services, whether that be pussy or cold hard cash, they gotta be able to do 300 genocides a second and not give a single care in the world.

You sound like a massive fag.

mercs thread then?

Mercenaries are welcomed but they better be able to casually hijack helicopters while midair.

Mercenaries 1 was great, World in Flames as kinda meh

he was a faggot leading faggots

Doomguy
Postaldude

This thread is shit

He's not a badass he's just an average joe having one of those days

Pic related, unironically

Pic related, not only got paid but took more on top of it during the job.
When he took shit the other party paid for it, and ultimately ended up being the best at what he did.

Was there a game where you can actually fuck a mother?

What are you even doing user

What are you even doing user

Spoiler that degenerate shit. We´re here on a christian image board after all.

Shame the sequel was shit.

shit tbh

Also, to answer the actual thread, I thought of Michael Thorton for Alpha Protocol, He can even fuck a cake.

Fuck off leftypol. For fucks sake

(checked)
Hello, Satan, bewildered to meet you here. Came to put the escaped dead commies back to 'hell'?

No one tries these days. The commies we get are all emasculated fucktoys. It sure gets boring around here.

Sure. The shitposting quality really fell thru the floor when we lost /bane/, Holla Forums and /sp/.

it was kinda shit but still underappreciated and far superior to a lot of other open world games, the story goes full fubar later in all regards and you can choose to work for chinese niggers or burgers or just crazy jamaicans, it was very tongue in cheek about geopolitics but at the same time kind of propaganda, some of the superweapons are still way more bombastic than other attempts at gratutitous ordinance

I like how it was actually somewhat grounded despite seeming like a casual playground at first, resources have to be managed somewhat and you would live longer and make more money acting somewhat tactically as opposed to like a spastic child(outside of the vehicle hijacks maybe)

the grab em or bag em missions were really fucking fun, nothing like kidnapping some faggot right under everyones nose and making a noisy exit, also just firebombing residential districts and the like. It felt more like a warzone than many others that have tried, you didnt feel entirely like the center of the universe and it managed to paint things in shades of grey without hitting you over the head with it

mercs2 still holds up, id say its better than JC3

I'd pay 20 semitic shopping scrip to fuck that dumb cat in the ass