Amiibo Battle Royale fundraiser/prize tournament

Okay, so I earlier tried to get input on a contest idea for 8/v/, and now I have some detailed summaries and rules made up for clarification

docs.google.com/document/d/14HcaswpMzOG6n6MpV0GVY18fkL7jjEWN9wtj0P7sX3Y/edit?usp=sharing

For those unaware: I'm trying to hold a livestreamed massive double-elimination fund-raiser/prize tournament of 64 Amiibos, and viewers can choose to sponsor either one Amiibo for a $2 sponsorship fee, or many different Amiibo for an additional $1. Every $1 collected from each sponsor will go towards a charity. Which one, I'm not certain of as of yet.

I'm looking for input or any advice from people for this to not turn into a gigantic dumpster fire of an event.

Posting cute Smash characters.

pls respond.

See, this is what Amiibos should be. This is what Amiibos always should've been. Accessories exclusive to Smash used mainly for cockfights.
With that said, fuck off.

I will not be easily dissuaded.

Go away ROB.

No really, fuck off.
This idea could work, but the problem is you're charging money for this.
I remember I participated in something like this, except it was Melee CPUs. There wasn't an entry fee and the only prize was a Pokemon, which I didn't even know until the tournament ended. I "bet" on Dr. Mario, and I didn't win, but I made it to grand finals.
That was free. Unless you're trying to swindle money out of people, this isn't a good idea. Then again, it IS summer. I'm sure there's people here who'd be dumb enough to fall for this.
What I'm trying to say, though, is make it free. Then I'll contemplate something like this.

PISS OFF NIGGER

You see, I have done that in the past like 3 or 4 times. Each time, participation and interest kept getting lower and lower. I'm trying to switch things up a bit by offering a prize and also donating to some good cause.

The only other alternative would be to just offer the prize money myself. I wouldn't expect anyone in this community to pay for the sake of other people having fun, why should the same be expected of me?

I'll put 5 on Mario

How about one on Mario and four on other characters?

It's more beneficial to choose more characters.

Okay.

4.99 on Mario and 0.01 on Bayonetta

Read the rules, fucker. $1 per additional Amiibo sponsor.

We're doing whole dollar amounts.

So what charity are you donating the funds to? Is this a real charity or a (((charity)))?

Advertising is against the ruuls.

Also how much do I have to donate to rig it so all the fire emblem characters lose?

I was suggested a colon cancer group called Colon Cancer Alliance, but I'd be also opened to military charities like Wounded Warriors or something along those lines. The type of charity wont be played heavily. I wont theme the entire event off of the charity, because that would be just crass and vapid virtue signalling. "We're so special that we're helping people, look at us!"

They have just as much of an opportunity to win as everyone else.

Fuck off with your (((charity))) shit, charities are almost always bullshit with these kind of things.
Instead, let's discuss why the smash fanbase is entirely comprised of secondaries.

Okay, so we'll just pool all the money back and forget the whole charity thing, if that's how people feel.

No, that would be dishonest.

Double check and make sure the one you pic isn't pulling a breast cancer pyramid scheme. Wounded warriors sounds good, but I'm sure people will be vocal about which ones they think are best. The rigging was just shit posting because I'm still annoyed sakurai though fucking six of them was a good idea.

I'm going to be running a parallel amiibo tournament which is identical in almost every way, right down to me taking donations, with the only exception being that there will be no actual tournament and all the money will be going to me buying mexican food and beer.
Please reply to this post if you would like to donate.

Or you could take the money, buy a bunch of sandwiches, and leave then at some random poor white family's house with a note saying UUUU on the bag. We'd at least know where the money is going that way.

Give bitcoin address please

Or this
It better be Jeb! Guacamole you're getting user.

Oh, just one on Mario then