Witcher 3 vs Skyrim

In your opinion, which one is better and why? I recently got into Witcher 3 and I love it.

They bored me in exact same way. Even if graphics quality is superior in witcher, gameplay is not so far from being just as boring as in skyrim.

This is like comparing a glass of milk that is one day over the expiration date versus milk that is a year over.
Witcher will always win just for taking GOTY away from Toddout 4: Kill your son or nuke Boston edition.

Well the Skyrim Special Edition graphics are similar to the Witcher 3 graphics, at least I think so.

Skyrim> a pile of shit>>>>>>>> The Witcher series

Witcher 3 is far superior, it's not even a contest

Well I totally disagree.

Well the witcher obviously, but weebshit far outranks both.

Which board did you come from? r/gaming?

What is surge of Bethesdrones in this board?

But the only good weebshit open world RPG is Dragon's Dogma, and instead of making a sequel they turned it into a korean grindan mmo

Mount & Blade

Which board did you come from? r/retard?

user, you're the one literally defending skyrim
You have no right to call someone else a retard

And you defending witcher, I have every right to call you retarded.

Okay newfag, your precious graphical downgrade makes TW3 the worst game ever made, you win
I hope what Todd's paying you is worth it

In skyrim you can play a loli and sometimes get enslaved and raped by enemies. It's also first person. Unfortunately, the story and every single person in the game are revolting.

Witcher has a lot of good writing.

Witcher 3 combat wasn't great, but it was better than the non-combat in Skyrim.
Witcher 3's writing, world-building, characters, and everything is way better than Skyrim's.
Skyrim has mods, but having to mod a game to make it decent doesn't really count in its favour as to which is better.

lol skyrim

shh don't bully todd

I think Witcher 3 is good enough without mods, Skyrim on the other hand is pretty much unplayable without mods for me now.

Retarded thread, retarded OP, retarded anons bumping.

Welcum 2 nu-Holla Forums

Witcher 3, while casualized and having a boring main story, it's not completely lobotomized like Skyrim and the sidequests are pretty good.

Skyrim is a good game.

Prove me wrong faggots.

The Witcher is too hetero-male for me, I prefer Mass Effect Andromeda.

Why the fuck is this thread on the first page?

Witcher 3. Feels larger and more lived in, more effort was put into it for quests and world building, it has sexier women, and it's an al

Oh you're a fucking flagfag. Fuck off to cuckchan, loser. This board's for humans not jew cuckslaves.

I liked witcher but I can't play it anymore, they updated it a year ago and now I can't play it.
It stutters all the time, and I even have a 1080 meme in my computer

these game are from 2 different genres.
skyrim is not an rpg, so why do you even want to compare them. if you want fps with swords go play skyrim, if you want tpp rpg, play witcher

They're both actually really good.

Witcher was boring, not even waifus kept me in, I played all of skyrim, so skyrim is better

I unironically prefer Skyrim tbh. It's not a very good game, but the exploration is decent, the controls are far better, and non melee combat is pretty good. Witch3r's NPC's are dumber than GTA, the exploration isn't much more than simple visual spectacle, and the combat mechanics is just as dumb as Skyrim, only with shitty console controls this time around. And one more thing, I hate playing as that faggot Geralt. At least Skyrim lets you play as a blank character.

Skyrim also has the advantage of being a bethesda game, so it has no competitor. But Bitch3r, rather than wasting my time on that shit, I'd replay Gothic and Gothic 2 instead.

Witchcucks are worse than bethesdrones in every way.

Literally who cares, they're even worse than GoT.

Skyrim at least it wasnt a bore fest sex quest

Why do people love to see Geralt's ass anyway?

Kill yourself, pleb.

I actually have to go with Todd's paid Band of Merry Men.

Skyrim was shit, but the combat was at least consistently shit. As in, you'd hit the left mouse button, and your character would swing from left to right. Whereas, in the witcher, which goes for discount Dark Souls combat, the enemy attack properties change all the time, swings go straight through enemies if they do their backstep/dodge animation, Geralt does six different things when you hit the left mouse button, he'll either just do a quick slash, or he'll do a fucking spin, or any other god damn dance move meaning your attack animation is never the fucking same, nor are it's properties the same, so trying to stuff an enemy's attack is a gamble. Fuck, I even think there's a light attack in which you do two hits instead of one, but you have no control when you get it. Plus, there's nothing stopping you from constantly rolling/dashing around enemies because there's no real stamina bar.

Todd stop, not even you can make this lie stick.

They both were pretty bad but I did spend more time playing Skyrim when it first came out. But at least with Skyrim I can play the damn fucking game without having to watch a 30 minute opening cutscene and then an hour long intro tutorial cutscene then a 10-30 minute cutscene every time you talk to someone and then a 5 minute cutscene where he sniff's some ghoul shit on the ground and then the ground lights up and tells you were to go, and when you get there, there's another cutscene to tell you that there's nothing there and you have to run around for 30 minutes to find a piece of paper and another 10 minute cutscene about the paper and what you should do and then someone mentions his girlfriend and you have another 20 minute cutscene where he threatens some guy into telling him where the whore is. It's fucking ridiclous. Besides the few main events, in Skyrim, at least you could walk the fuck away from someone if you didn't want to hear their shit. besides that though, they were both bad. I understand TES and Fallout fanboys, but I don't get the Witcher fags - granted the amount of research that went into the game as to recreate 13th century Poland was pretty impressive.

Witcher game threads attract literal anti-witcher shills. Companies pay shills not just to market games but to negatively market competing games. Witcher 3 was a huge example of this and anyone on Holla Forums should remember the influx of threads in 2015 that were a stark contrast from the ocassional thread discussing the series and comparing & contrasting the short stories -basically speculation threads- that were like Holla Forums tier slide threads and ruined witcher 3 discussion.

Posts like this are a case example

Really this whole entire thread and OP is suspect because the premise is farfetched. Witcher 3 and skyrim is like comparing apples to oranges even though both are fruits. The OP is written like it was copypasted and the link to skyrim is weak and only exists in the thread subject. It's like a console war OP but light on the bait.

If Mark wants to make up for handling the 2015 shilling that left people in search of peaceful witcher 3 discussion to go to boards like /svidya/ he should keep an eye on threads like these and for posters that have posting habits like shills.

Nice cop out, user. god forbid if peoples have different opinions than you.

Didn't play W3 because of fucking tedious the cut scene could be in W2. I hates cinematic with a passion, fuck cinematic! Bring back reading! You fagget!

Oh gee bill, I wonder

Retards like you are the reason Fallout 4 has that retarded conversation system.

there are some cutscenes with dialogue, but most dialogue is just as much a cutscene as any other game.

They are both utter dog shit. Awful writing, dderivative setting, rubbish gameplay. Tolkien/GRRmartin idiots eat this shit up more than Waifu pedos eat up anime games.

I'm not fond of having to roleplay as some degenerate monster-lover. So i say Skyrim.

You're a gay fagget
Geralt is WITCHER ok not monster lover
u fag

Besthesda should drop this TES shit and stick with Fallout, and let ID make the shooting