4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite thing to listen to or watch in the background while gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
smile.amazon.com/Skechers-Sport-Vigor-Memory-Sneaker/dp/B00BP6BD4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501488609&sr=8-1&keywords=skechers 51241
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kroc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought I had the day off today. Turns out I had to work lunch shift and I just misread my schedule. Got some new shoes, tried to win a half gallon jug of szechuan sauce I didn't, and watched the new Rick & Morty It's breddy gud.

Podcasts usually.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I don't, unless I'm just grinding then it's just a podcast.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Staying up will make you teh gay!

sleep snug, smug

This guy.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

ONE WEEK LEFT

The rest of my shifts are pretty easy too so at least my final days won't be so shit. Might even miss some things about the job. Like IRL (You)s

Need a new game probably soon. Still on DaS2 and not sure how much more I can squeeze out of it.

well i'ma listen 2 w/e if it's sumn competitive but if it's sumn single player i jus rock da game's music or w/e monica tbh

Stay strong.

Do you have any plans to transition back out of NEETdom after you get back from Japan or whatever?

Nothing worse than misreading a schedule. Been late a couple of times but my boss doesn't care.

What kinda shoes?

How goes user?

I do that too up til a point. Once I'm just fucking around in a single player game to kill time though I gotta listen to something.

Been getting New Balances for the past several years. Decided to switch it up and get these Skechers that have memory foam in the sole.

Well, are you ready for the invasion on nipland?

I'm going to look for like part time work. 2 days a week max. Give half my paycheck to my mum so she gets off my ass and just use the rest for weebshit and onaholes. Will be comfy.

Oh shit link? I need something like that for nippon, lots of walking.

I've been wearing vanns since highschool because they are comf but need something new.

Mostly. Still have some planning to do. Still need to fill in like 3 days of my itinerary. Have 90% of everything sorted out.

You must have had a forgiving boss. Mine would have fired me for being late by five minutes.

Anyway games, I'm not sure which Blood and Wine. If anyone has played it, do any of you know which one I should go for?

Also I listen to random free techno songs and a collection of music from ssmb's music catalog. usually only to play minecraft though.

smile.amazon.com/Skechers-Sport-Vigor-Memory-Sneaker/dp/B00BP6BD4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501488609&sr=8-1&keywords=skechers 51241

I think these are them. I usually get N.Balances since they're made in Burgerland, but these were a bit cheaper/they didn't have the right size for the kind that I normally get.

My boss is super nice. Gave me a 12 hour shift on my last week and I asked for him to change it and he swapped around the schedule a bunch even though I'm leaving. Gonna really let the guy know how much I appreciated him when I go.

there's 2 versions ? is one like a vampire route n one a vineyard route monica?

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!

Fuck me, I meant the endings.

Go to bed Jake Paul you fucking picklenigger.

I usually just listen to whatever the music in what I'm playing is.

Thanks famalam. I'll be on the lookout when I'm supply shopping in a couple weeks.

Oh and where the hell were you trying to win all that hot sauce?

if jake paul waz black n doin da same shit dat nigga would be shot! n dat shit jus make me sad

How goes user?

Not bad. Been a nice cool week here, which is great after June and most of July was stupid hot, even for our usual summers.

McDonalds made 4 half gallon jugs of the szechuan nugget sauce they had when Mulan was out in 1998, gave one to Justin Roiland, and then gave the other 3 to people on Twitter who liked/favorited/replied to a Tweet they posted. I was like 4 years old when the sauce first came out, so I never got to try it. I'd lowkey fuck Ray Kroc's corpse to get one of those bottles.

Whatever you say Shoe.

Who is ray kroc?

Yeah same here. The wind is nice and cool, even noticed some leafs changing color already. Can't believe summer is getting close to done.
And since I'm out working in the sun all day it been so fucking nice.

Guy who founded McDonalds. Been dead since '84. Was played by Michael Keaton in a biopic last year.

ay yo
hol up
iz u be sayin
the goy who invented mcdonalds
AINT NAMED MCDONALD?????

Seeing some bigass monster in the dungeon while possessing a generic item store salesman was a big NOPE moment.

Summer's not really done where I am. We don't exactly have a proper autumn, so to speak. It goes from blistering hot summers to sudden winter cooldowns, and the native trees here aren't the type to really lose their leaves (if they have any; lots of cacti around). Only reason it's cool right now is storms heading west from Texas or something.

Bros or Hoes? Just a question. I think I know the answer.

Well okay technically he bought the original McDonalds from Dick and Mac McDonald back in the '60s and then turned it into a franchise. Long story. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kroc

That sounds awesome honestly. Sounds like a good game.
My area has a really nice fall season. In fact tourist shit will pick up even more so I'm glad I'm getting out when I am.

Waifus.

Yeah was already reading that famalam so I could bully you for being wrong.

nice 1 fam

Waifus aren't hoes so they don't count.

das rite

what you talkin bout cracka

DAS RYT

The saving grace is that some of the noncombatants seem to gain some connections. You never have more than one person in your actual party, but after a "Raven" (merc for hire; the main character was one himself) saved that item store guy I was playing as, he said he's willing to do field work for him, so now I can possess him and go back to that dangerous area I was at and actually fight the monsters there.

The town the game's set in is also pretty cozy feeling, especially the tavern. And something else I like: they actually have someone manning the fucking gate leading out of the city. If no one's coming or going, they keep that shit locked, and ask characters (who you're playing as) what business they're attending in the field.

Finally learned to ease up on drawing and now I can sorta enjoy myself. It's a step towards reinventing my art, but for now i'll call it success.

Love a game with good replay value like that.

Thats not too bad user. Figured you were at a stick figure level yesterday the way you were talking.

hey

hi

I'm not sure it's so much replay value as required by the end. But it does seem to leave it open to you as to what order you progress it in. I had a number of options for who to possess first, and as you keep working at it, more people with problems show up to keep possessing, some of which the aforementioned combatants. I just hope that, much as the other characters borrow Riese's levels and equipment while he's using their bodies, the monsters also scale somewhat to where you are, in order to properly allow you to handle the game in the order you want. Namely since there's no real indication of an order for who to possess first (beyond the first guy, a fisherman), and once you possess someone, you CANNOT leave their body until you've mended their sorrows, meaning you're stuck with them.

What did you do today user?

nice

It's a piece of furniture that makes people face each other when they sit in it.

… is that yellow pillow thing behind the grill in designed for two people?

hey kazuma

school

Wew scary. What happens if you do a really hard level and can't beat it?

Nice.

Thats just a pillow but it is a big one so maybe?

What kind?

Might as well, though.

What you using to draw anyway?

It's a 1 day a week thing coinciding with work, I'm doing it to be a chef

I don't know. The "Fairy" guiding you (really just some invisible squat Scottish drunkard) since that there's no way to leave a body until it's own soul is mended and decides to kick your presence out. I really, really hope the openness of it doesn't wind up being game breaking if you make too many mistakes.

Well sir hitler dubs, I use SAI with a wacom bamboo.

Oh neat. Is it free with the job?

Yeah that would really suck.

I don't know what that means!

I draw with a wacom bamboo tablet in SAI, and I checked your dubs.

I have to pay fees but that said I am paid to go there and being a retard I get discounts

Oh thought you had like a weird traditional bamboo paintbrush or something.
How much tall set you back?

What kind of retard?

I pirated it, if that's what you're asking; otherwise, iunno.

How did you pirate a tablet?

u pirate a 3d printer n go from there monica

Not the tablet, silly! The program, thanks to a friend who was willing to gimmie a link.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet

Can you not search stuff on piracy sites yourself?

Shit happened after the first time I tried to torrent.

I hate my life.

DA
KEEDZ
tfw ritsu git banned 4 dmx postan

Autism

poor ritsu

I wonder if he sis that because he's lamenting his divorce and how he won't be able to see his kids as often

F

Lucky tbh imo

Whats up user?

Ask him fam

What kind of shit?

Ay DMX r u holdin dat kid becoz u r sad u dun see ya kidza na mor

I've been thinking about the fact that I have another 50 fucking years of the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard ringing in my head 24/7 before I finally fucking die, which is apparently the only way the gods will give me any peace.

You got tinnitus too fam?

u can see sum of yo kids sum of da times but none of yo kids eva again ~ Abraham lincoln

yes, shit sucks

First time I tried to torrent hatred my computer nearly got bricked after some fucking virus/spyware/some shit got onto my computer.

Eh you never know, they might find a fix sometime in the future. With all kinds of ear implant shit being made for deaf people I could see some people just straight up replacing their ear drums with fancy robo ones in the next 20-30 years. Future bluetooth shit enabled and internal volume control and shit.

Wew user git gud

I'll be an old man dealing with old man problems by then. Realistically, I doubt things will get much better.

Just replace all of your body then.

If I could do that I'd just upload myself to the internet instead.

Now is not the time for the matrix, that comes later.

DAS RYT

aside from that, i'm almost falling asleep; wish I had a cute girl to cuddle.

Just get a daki of your waifu brah
And I'm probably going to nap myself after first breakfast.

I hope sometime within my lifetime.

It'd be fun, right?

Me too. I want to live forever in a comfy SoL all girl anime.

yee

I want to live forever in a state of pure zen peace until I get bored of life delete myself.

Thats sad user.

Well, its an option that I can't rule out. Once you do everything there is to do what's the point continuing to live?

We wuz necronz n shit

but then it wouldn't be all girl

Depends on the matrix heaven and how much you have control over things and also how much data you are allowed. Like if you can build entire worlds with human intelligence level AI thats something. Plus you could tweak the values on things like your own memory so you can re experience things.

I had a bad dream the other night where I got some horrible virus/adware on my pc and had to format my hard drive to get rid of it. Woke up as I was starting to panic from not having a working cd drive and no USB install media.

I suppose that's true, creating worlds would be a blast imo.

I had a horrible dream where my teeth got so loose I could freely pluck them out, then right after my gums started bleeding something thicker than blood. The worst part was that I felt it.

Ritsu don't tell me you're a fucking tranny now

And no I'm not

Oh yeah. I'd have several. A recreation of my family home where I keep AI of my friends and family from IRL. A big city with lots of fun stuff to do. An entire island made up of empty roads to drift on. Some kind of magic fantasy world where I can live out video game shit. Would be nice.

That's one of the most common dreams actually. Along with driving poorly and/or from the backseat of your car.

I've never had the driving poorly one before. Teeth one a few times though.

I've had those terrible driving dreams too
what do they mean?

that sounds painful, I've had similar dreams without the blood and pain

change is happening in ones life, or so I've read

It means you fear in your ability to successfully succeed

you know that makes you a disgusting tranny like CWC
CWC probably thinks he's little girl

well, I never had any confidence in myself, so…

I'd make a lot of beautiful scenery and stuff.