8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4
^Thats Dead

Got any dank squid memes post it in the thread whenever you can

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality;
[For Wii U owners]

——————

Does anyone like to use abilities to make fun builds? Post your favorite ones!

?CURRENT NEWS:
The Next Splatfest is Ketchup vs Mayonnaise. Pick a Condiment and Duke it out.

The recent patch got rid of the ticket glitch, so people cant grind EXP and Money anymore. That they changed the meter gain for all the weapons in the game.

?VERY IMPORTANT:

GET ON THE FUCKING TOWER, PICK UP THE RAINMAKER, DON'T USE THE AERYOSPRAY IN RANKED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/891946780765470726
jp.automaton.am/articles/newsjp/20170803-51860/
archive.fo/VKgQh
discord.gg/ajDCNJw
octo.im/2017/07/31/splatoon-2-online-multiplayer-analysis/
octo.im
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/get-ready-for-the-splatoon-2-splatfest-on-8-4-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank God Annies custom clothes help keep my fresh stats at an all time max

Octolings are superior

I only saw one post and this thread was at the top of the front page so I thought for a second this was stickied.
Fuck.

Go home Steven

Stop using out of date information for the template

Time for the rank grind

this is why no one likes faggots.

Oh boy. This guy

I have no idea who that is

Psst

CUNTBOYS

Also OP you can pull screenshots from Switch via SD card.

Wonder what else Octolings wear. Would they be into European style dresses?

(last thread)
We gonna make a BRODYQUEST with Callie?

If you want a Splatoon anime should we have inkling voice filter over voices or no? Gimmick is we could say the Squid Research Lab is dubbing the footage from Ikanese to Japanese (or Inklish to English if you're a dub peasant).

Real squid or inkling boy. And fuck you for reminding me I'm too old for virgins and have to throw my virginity to a sex toy soon.

Whelp he gone. So that last spoiler is a joke on me.

This is how you make an op. Whoever made that other thread is a retard.

Do you even need an answer to that? Of course. This thread is filled with the most sordid degenerates you can find: People who own Nintendo Switches. If they're willing to stoop to lows of perversion that deep, they're willing to do anything.
i'm just kidding, but the answer is still probably yes
i don't want one though because i'm not at that stage in my life
yet

What'd I miss guys?

The other guy was R.O.B

You missed Schlomo admitting to making dildos molded from underage boys.

I don't think you'd feel much, unless they're shota and look feminine, lemme see.

Haha… No. I'd rather have Octoling than take a boy inkling. I'd rather be a race mixer than gay.

Wouldn't be surprised really. That guy doesn't really try to hide his posting style easily and that op really matched it.

So can octoposters tell me how an octoling's lap is the superior lap to rest my head in as opposed to an inkling?

Boy or girl?

Girl octoling. Because I ain't waking up to Octavio leering over me waving a wasabi stick over my head.

No, It really was, he even had a new picture of R.O.B with a Switch on Splatoon 2 on the second image of the OP.

I still don't understand though.

I guess you are talking about a different thread, because I was talking about

The show would be unwatchable without the voice filter. Are they using the artstyle from the manga? That's the only style for a Splatoon anime I can accept save for the sketchy, no-outlines style from the first splatfest trailer.

The anime is going to use the corocoro style most likely. The borderless abstract style would need a higher budget because it'd focus on action. As for the voice filter I always wanted to know how English words sound in it. Closest I got was"this way" by male inkling.

Fuck yah now A-.

Now to bring up my other ranks in Zones and Tower control

aught to, but i wonder if id ever get it done. i have no idea how to vegas. i got an idea where marie would super jump to her a little while after the video starts because shes a lazy bones and wants to get more snoozing done

pretty sure rob made the thread before last.

well, it must have been since i remember that now that you mentioned it. but theres no such image in the op of the last thread which is still up.

if you want it to be really awkward, have them speaking squidtalk but have an interpreter in the corner of the screen translating everything they say

Dealing with the Mothership wave in Salmon Run with a bunch of reerees is pure sadness

I don't see why everyones shitting their pants for Salmon Run, it's not that great.

Huh who knew Sub Power up acutally increases Jump Speed to Beacons

I'm out of options, right?

Yup

Because she has been through rough times user and the inklings do not know that, she will cherish the times of peace and comfort she has with you. In the beginning you might not think she cares much or at all but that will change and you will bring her happiness and joy that she thought she would never feel and you will never have to worry about danger whiles you rest in her lap user for as hard as you fought for her she will do the same for you user so enjoy her warm embrace for even if you are unfresh you will still have her

Accept Octolings into your heart user as being superior

SW-1811-7963-3601

I also use steam and discord if you want to add me on those.

Okay

Just chat with your friends, jesus man.

you need to go back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I haven't made a Splatoon thread since right before the game's launch on the 21st. You could tell it was me because I had pic related on the OP.

Please don't wrongfully credit me with every bad thing some anonymous poster does in these generals.

Fuck you

Splatoon threads will be complete horseshit consisting of whinny bitches and genuine retards until summer is over. See , , and >>1313417

The least you lot can do to fight this debauchery is start posting tasteful lewds.

I'd rather people bitch about the game than just watch a slow boring ecchi dump tbh

Why are octogirls so thicc?

It gives you meal tickets and cash. Besides it has a completely different meta from competitive play. Which is a nice break.

Sounds comfy Hitler dubs. I always imagine an octoling character to be stoic yet wise. Especially if and when she becomes Agent 3's friend once Agent 3 saves her from falling into the ocean despite being the persistent villain all season. And who wouldn't want to caress those tentacles?

#Learn2normalfag and use social media if you don't want to use mumble. Sucks doesn't it?

Just to piss off the shitposters I'm going to give R.O.B. a root beer float.

k

good night everywoomy

kys

THICC

there are definitely some inkling personalities that will have them come to cherish you. squids might stress out over ranked a lot, so theyll be glad to have someone that helps them unwind. enjoy your uneventful but pleasant life wrapped in warm loli tentacles.

then theres the ones obsessed with ranked, who like to claw their way to the top and break barriers. you say inklings do not know rough times? oh my.
"how can i increase my rank with you?" shell start out by showering you with gifts that you wont have the time to enjoy because shes constantly going to be embracing you and it might get a little scary if you cant keep up with her. what will impress you? shes not convinced you love her because she knows she can keep giving 10% more. she wants to go beyond s+ and reach dragon ball z levels of love power. shes not yandere, but this can only end in her subjugating the entire world, and then the stars. shell name conquered universe after you. eons after you both escape the mortal coil and squidlovian empire she forged for you collapses, whoever comes next will discover ancient precursor archives and recognize your name to mean "pillar of being". you will be worshipped as a god. her final gift to you, is the love and admiration of everyone that comes to know your name.

Don't believe this squid propaganda, she just wants you to seed her egg sag till its bursting with squid young. Then she will devour you for sustenance she needs for the spawning to come.

I would be ok with that.

propaganda is for those with fear in their hearts. squid girl knows only love.
what does she have to fear? inklings (and octolings) are natures killing machines, standing upright without the aid of bones while holding heavy liquid filled equipment. undying, with the tactical knowhow of a warrior whos known countless deaths.

Only the warm thickness of an octo girl can heal the wounds of a violent splatfest.
Inklings are just the orange gyaru of the aquatic world.

and the less said about midget wigger cuttlefish with 5heads the better.

oh i see. youre just drunk on ketchup.

I bet your mom is proud.

NO FREE ONLINE NO BUY

Degenerate as fuck. DELET THIS

I just want to splat little kids with my ink blaster, can't you give me that pleasure at least.

Tell that to the FBI.

you leave him alone, he just wants to hug a squiggly monster girl like anyone else with good taste. he just happens to have slightly worse taste and thats actually great because someone has to love the unloved.

P'orc > your sea shit. Deal with it, nobody likes your Octonigger.

how humble. how barbaric

So think there are any stories of Inklings who go online to meet Octolings but instead get greeted by an Octarian tentacle head instead?

At least it's not an octo tatoo. Would Marie be an Ikuza?

This. I couldn't find the mumble as a newcomer until I bitched about it in a Friday Night Motherfucker thread, and some gracious individual pointed me in the right direction. Thank you, complete stranger who showed me how to find it.

Why did you buy a switch when you can't mod it yet? You stupid or somethin'?

its better than Callie's octo brand on the side of her body
2D with tattoos can be acceptable, if done right and doesn't look like ass. 3D with tattoos is disgusting, and only .5% (like the yakuza or swery) is decent.

Nigger mentality detected.

You're welcome squiddo
I hope you had fun

Don't you mean Inkuza?

Because I have spare income that I can spend on the things I like.
Because if I modded it, I wouldn't have time to play every videogame released for it, so I wouldn't play more games anyway.
Because I actually put value on the things I buy and therefore no longer waste my time ironically playing bad games.
Because we live in a time where information is plenty and cheap, I no longer risk money buying something I'll regret later.

I do love me some emulators and I did mod my Wii, my PSX and PS2. But the advantages I got from that didn't really amount to much when I was a kid with plenty of time to play anyway, so I doubt it's worth the hassle now that I have less time for vydia too.
I'd rather spend money and not have to worry about anything instead.

It's never acceptable.

but its time to boogie

Don't be so puritanical.

tattoos have got to be one of the most temporary things to an inkling. the regret factor that makes it seem so foolish on a human simply isnt there. renewing their appearance is just what they do, if tattoos were permanent they wouldnt do it.

Don't mistake being decent for being a prude.

Don't mistake the notion of decency in your civilization for decency somewhere else in the world, especially fictious ones.

We know squids change color all the time, so who's not to say they can't put tattoos on much like you dress a shirt?
If they are not permanent at all and contain flowers or dragons instead of skulls and daemons, there isn't the same stigma associated with them than there would be IRL.

It's either exploit or be exploited!!

If even cuckchan doesn’t want you, get the fuck out of here. If you’re too stupid to bypass a cuckchan ban, you need to KILL yourself.

Kill yourself, retard.

Isn't ban evading cuckchan bans the exact same as dodging them here? I haven't been there in ages, which is why I'm asking.

What about those that tatoo dragons and skulls? :^)

I mean, I agree with everything in that statement, but that's a very broad generalization. Some people just dig the look of tatoos and the images in them, treating tatoos like another article of clothing. You can complain as much about those as you can about pop culture t-shirts or mickey-mouse watches. There's even that cliche about necklaces with a photograph of your loved one, are those "living their life vicariously through other people" as well?

TBH, bans from cuckchan should be mirrored here for the most part.
If you're such a shitheap that not even those retards can stand you, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere at all.

But then we wouldn't be allowed here user

You wouldn't. Not all of us are from cuckchan anymore.

That's what I was trying to say user, During the first exodus I don't care what hotwheels said this site was dead before we came a lot of anons were banned by those fag mods for insulting moot and such

Oh sure, I actually considered after posting, a lot of bans there are pretty much "you hurt this speshul person feefee's, here's a ban".
But there's also a lot of gay autistic shit that's banned and the people that post that shit are never going to change or adjust to any community.

the only migration you should be concerned with right now are those salmonids. now BRING ME THOSE EGGS!

Bear pls, you have a problem and your family are very concerned about it.

because its relevant to the thread :o)

ayy

were gonna make mayonnaise from salmon eggs! i wonder how much dosh bearman has riding on this splatfest.

Damn. Just a string of bad luck today. Got demoted to go-getter because nobody could figure how to charger. And now my time limit us up.

If you mean shitty NoA localization, Inkuza could work. But for Japanese I'm aiming to combine "ika" (squid) with yakiza to make Ikuza. And 4kids tier is the Squid Mafia.

Pretty sure that's what I'm thinking too. Plus they can be chromataphors on the skin that changed color to look like a tatoo.

My shift's over. See you next week.

So are the hero weapons worth unlocking in mutliplayer? I really like the brush and blaster type weapons but I don't know if it's worth going through every single player map twice again.

Nothing in that post refers to how permanent scars are or what damage they do to you.
It's strictly about the motivations to get one, presenting a lot of reasons that also apply to more innocuous stuff like necklaces with photographs or brand t-shirts. Sure, those aren't permanent, but you get an "Obey!" t-shirt for very much the same reason.

However I'm sure you wouldn't imply that everyone with a Mickey Mouse watch has one strictly to pretend they visited Disneyland, that they are fans of a children's cartoon and want to pass the image that they are funny and quirky.
Maybe some people genuinely love the rodent or simply don't care and it was the cheapest watch available.

I'm just saying there are many more reasons to get a tattoo than attention-whoring and making blank statements serves no purpose besides convincing weak-minded fools.

And considering Splatoon is a game where ink flies around all the time and can be scrubbed off as easily as swimming in a pool of your own ink lewd OwO, for inklings\squids, tattoos are not that different from bracelets or rings.

Aren't those just regular weapons you can get from ranking up and buying them from sheldon? I already got the charger from him, for instance.
I thought they were just re-colors of weapons anyway.

Definitely doesn't seem like they're worth it then. I was under the impression that they'd have different sub weapons or something for some reason.

I doubt that, considering you get the same 3 sub-weapons for any of the Hero weapons during singleplayer, and alternate kits for weapons are also sold by sheldon anyway.

Still, it's neat that they give some variety in terms of skin and place it behind a singleplayer mode instead of all being behind amiibos.

on the subject of squid mafia puns, we do have the splash mob gear brand.
howcome i get excited whenever i see that cupcake hair on other squids? i dont even like it and i wish it were a ponytail.

dis nigga hating on the mom bun

Splash Mob might just be a name of the brand. Looks nothing like 1920's gangsters.

You don't have an IQ of 110 if you're sperging out like that here.

oh definitely not, its referring to flash mobs anyways. but how cool would that be if they did offer a zoot suit with a tommygun splattershot or 52gal to complete the look

For a moment I thought that champagne gun was in game

Guys, I'm really scared. I just spent the past hour and a half having a full on conversation with my Callie plushie. It wasn't like an imaginary thing, I could hear her talking to me and it was talking like she was alive. I wasn't worried when it was happening but after she stopped talking I realized how fucked it was and that i am in trouble. This isn't a joke or a shitpost. I have no idea what to do or who to turn to but I ghink Im having some kind of mental breakdown. What should I do? please help me

Give her the D

Hey faggots,

My name is Octavio, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are wack, retarded, hipsters who spend every second of their day splattin’ stupid ass turf and dressin’ like homos. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever made any sick beats? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Octarians because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than listening to radio edits.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I’m the shogun of Octo Valley, and the best DJ playin’ the underground. What music do you play, other than “Off the Hook? (more like Off the Key, lol) I also get straight S+’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just inked me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my squi-bitch

why would you be in trouble? maries not gonna get mad

Congratulations you accidentally made yourself a tulpa.

Must have been fucking riveting.

Also

No she mostly talked about her daily life and how much she rehearses for the music and stuff and she told me that she doesn't live in the city but that she and Marie actually live on a semi-large property in a rural area alone.

I'm doomed to suffer, aren't I?

oh jeeze, i wonder what happened to that user who was just getting in to the first game.

Oh that dudes Dead as fuck…

Get a feeling so complicated…

Whelp, the Splatoon Hori headset is back. However I have no money in my checking account until tomorrow. It'll be sold out by then.

So, how much am I going to have to spend rigging my own mixer kit to listen to two audio sources from two different devices?

It is in no way worth your while to use the fucked up voice chat nintendo has attempted to cobble together. It's easier to contact your friends on ANY other social networking app that has voice, because you'll likely be using it anyway to coordinate getting in the splatoon app at the same time. You can't ever talk to randoms, only your friends. And you can't chat with friends against randoms, only private games with other friends and salmon run. Salmon run you can theoretically chat with a friend while randoms fill the empty spaces, but if you and the friend are too different in pay grade, it won't match you with anyone and you'll be fucked.

Don't make me post a butt you purple fuck.

Did he at least call out 'BOOYAH' when doing so?

Dude, I want to listen to both game audio and mumble audio either via PC or phone on the same headset without having to use push to talk on my keyboard. Last thing I want to do right now is buy a capture card and second monitor to do that.

On second thought. Nevermind. I'm not investing in an HDMI capture card set up without a more powerful rig than what I have. Since there's no living room solution for an audio mixer without a small one via DIY kit I'll just play without mumble. Cutting mic every time I'm not talking is asking to get bullied. Those snaps are loud.

Tell me you have a good excuse for wanting the game audio through headphones instead of just using the switch/TV speakers.

Family. They butt into everything I do and I have to keep my games quiet at night.

Last time I used headphones for gaming it was for my own benefit, not my family. I was living with my sister and her boyfriend and I got noise-cancelling ones so I didn't have to hear them fucking in the next room

Glad I missed that phase. Yes current year living with my family because housing is scarce in this semi-rural area. Unless you're an illegal Mexican.

I just found out something cool. When you max out your gear in single player you can trade 1500 eggs for a food ticket.

Go on a 7 game win streak

HOLY FUCK

I love this new ranking system

Now that the second game is out, I haven't really seen much of a change in how the people play in s rank.

Why didn't you just blast some really out of place song to ruin the mood?

This, seriously. Anything by Spermswamp or Passenger of Shit would have probably done the trick.

And have his Sister's alpha as fuck bruhfriend come in and kick user's scrawny, cave-adaptation-inflicted ass?

From the company that thought putting real-time restrictions on its best gamemode was a good idea, we now have…
A SPLATFEST-ONLY MAP
CREATED BY OCTARIANS
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/891946780765470726

And? He can brake as many bones as he wants, user-kun only has to break one, OwO.

Well, that was unexpected.

Twilight Zone you say?

why did they nerf all my favorite weapons, Holla Forums

Do any of you guys still play the first one? Just wondering, I don't want to support Nintendo anymore and I play Splatoon from time to time. I can still get matches.

Give me plot ideas for a Pearl and Marina day out. Feel like a lucid dream tonight.

Dunno. Were they the cheese weapons like Luna Blaster? Sucks Krak-on's a hamster wheel now.
No more dick grinding kraken battles.

Enjoy your hackers

GAS MARINA NAUTILUS WAR NOW

Are they a problem? I actually haven't seen one in one of my matches.

>tfw all my favorite (formerly) joke weapons got buffed.

It's shit like people engineering sets of equipment with six run speeds or six swim speeds, not blatant cheating because you could theoretically do it via spyke.

Kinda glad for ability chunks. On one hand less RNG to min/max. On the other hand we may see less creative builds in the future.

That's a strange coincidence. I just started to watch the Twilight Zone today.

It's a fantastic show user

Nobody on the Mumble seems to actually play Splatoon anymore

That's me. I jumped on the Mumble a couple of times. While totally dead when I was there, the few people there were pretty friendly.

Splatoon 1 seems to be a mess. Everyone is smurfing, everyone knows the ins and outs of every level, know the chokepoints, understand the meta far too well, use splathax, and use instant special charging hacks to spam kraken when they're outnumbered, and use infinite ink hacks to spam splatbombs and suction bombs(no it's not bomb rush most of the time). I've never personally seen anybody use the hack where it inks the entire map or the hack that lets them hit somebody from across the map, but I have seen videos of them in action. The game is an absolute mess, and I have no idea how any newcomers could enjoy this game when there exists virtually no balancing for matchmaking, whatsoever. How could there be with smurfs anyway? Levels and rank mean nothing at this point.

With that said, I'm still having a lot of fun. Despite only having played fairly casually for over a month, I fit in fairly well. I'm not the best player out there, but I'm usually a decent contributor to my team, and I'm not resorting to using brushes or Luna Blasters like the rest of the no talent scrubs fucks out there. My roommate, on the other hand, is not enjoying himself very much. He couldn't adapt to the strict learning curve. I've offered some advice to him, but it's hard for him to learn. Also, sometimes he gets some legitimate breaks that I never see in the game. For example, I watched him play today for about two hours, and he was matched with actual, real, inexperienced, low level people. I went from chaotic, bullshit, high speed, smurf having, cheating, highly meta Rainmaker to watching him play extremely low level, slow, Turf War with what I imagine is mostly children who haven't quite grasped the game yet. I had seriously wondered if we were playing the same game. It's really a matter of when you play. My roommate plays during the afternoon, when the kids are up. I tend to play extremely early in the morning, when the Japanese players are out and out for blood.

I'm still out there. I'm trying to jump on the Mumble regularly, but refused to this last weekend because I was fired from my job, and I can't stand to confront anybody right now due to the shame and confusion. Even if it's complete strangers on the internet.

Only on the inside.

I meant rollers. Sorry.

Jesus christ the game sounds like a waste land.

Sounds like what happens to all competitive multiplayer games eventually. I stopped playing Splatoon on Wii U due to AT&T being a shit ISP with data caps. Looks like Splatoon 1 is entering it's decay. Hackers aside, there is literally no chance newcomers can play the game and learn the ins and outs without having friends only matches which award no XP. And to learn the ins and outs means studying, which is no fun. So newcomers ade expected to lose until they hit level 50 when all weapons are available. Even then rolling gear legitimately is a crapshoot.

Splatoon is unfortunately not a game that is meant to be expected to last. And when paid online rolls around expect all of Wii U's online services to be discontinued, including eShop.

It's a lot worse in ranked than turf war, honestly. At least, the hacking isn't as bad. Everyone is still going to be more experienced at the game than me, and there's no avoiding that.

The game showed its hand to me my very first day. It's nice that the game puts training wheels on you the first few levels, so you're playing against people just grasping the game, but immediately afterward, you get thrown in to the shit. My very first day was me, being brand new, in the single digit levels, being matched with level 40+ Japanese players, mostly level 50. Even now, as experienced as I am, I'm still only in the low 30s, so I still don't have the experience that my opponents had on my first day. The learning curve is so ridiculously steep at this point, and the game didn't have any problem with letting me know that.

What a nightmare. I can't imagine living like that since my entertainment is mostly pirated media due to being poor as fuck.

I fear the same for Splatoon 2, which I'll be a latecomer for as well. I really hope Nintendo found a way to fix matchmaking in some way.

It is the fate of glass to break - especially glass which, from what I can see, seemed to have been designed initially with the expectation that the hardcore players would gladly restrict themselves to a small handful of weapons which were significantly better than the rest of the field.

I am thankful for the good times I had with Splatoon 1 while it lasted in spite of all the bullshit and anger. The last time a game made me genuinely happy the way Splatoon did was a long time ago, and the fact AAA games like it can exist at all gives me hope for the industry, even if it is chilled by paid online and amiibo jewry.

One of the reasons I like RM is that it can be the quickest matches of any of the Ranked modes. The problem is though, is having teammates who are completely unwilling to carry it, (even when I have a special charged like bubble or kraken). I wish the carrier could drop it, to allow for special weapon use and other teammates (or unintentionally the enemy) to pick it up instead (obviously with a short time limit before the shield pops up again).

>The was either A+ or S keep bouncing between the two

You sound like a riot at par–ok I can't even finish typing that without laughing at you basking in your own misery.

We would if you'd fucking stay open during normal business hours! re you laying low from the crustacean mafia or something? Afraid lobsters are going to kick down your door and steal your precious eggs as "protection" money?

Feels good improving my craft

1v1 me in DST

I can not starve better than you.

Like this?

>WHAT?

marina? is that where she lives or something?

i heard splattershot pro had its range nerfed and i imagine the lack of damage up for 52gal users and rollers is a bit painful, rollers seem worse at turfing too.

speaking of nintendo being silly billys
id take a screenshot of that 'warning' if it would let me.

well this seems arbitrary, i have a ton of space left. but i do have a micro sd card and it is the best option for posting screenshots. if you have one slotted in while youre playing itll save directly to the card, otherwise you can copy individual images or all at once from system settings > data management.
unfortunately while there are ways to 'check off' things you want to bulk delete, i dont think you can do that for copying.
hey, might wanna put this information in the next op.

That's interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a hacker in ranked mode. The meta stuff is kind of to be expected, but I can hold my own usually since I keep losing out of S.

You probably had just one lucky round. Come back when you hit B.

i doubt its 'unviable' but thats c, you could rocketship out of c with any weapons, its flaws may become more apparent in higher ranks.

When do you get parasols? I'm working on getting the hero's parasol next and just wondering what level I neec to unlock it.

Patrician taste.

I know, it's a bit disheartening when we have a big new game to play and new squids to greet. I hope we play more in the upcoming weekend
I don't want to turn away new ink from an opportunity to play with others. It's hard to group in this game

i dont think theyre released yet, so dont feel like you gotta pour all your heart into doing that as fast as you can.

Well I'm not in a hurry to get max level right now. Besides speed running single player is goid practice with unfamiliar weapon classes. I can learn all the tricks and stuff I need to rush to vantage points faster. I used to suck with dualies but after soeed running single player I'm not half bad.

please end my misery

Tattoos have always been for degenerates. Punk/emo girls are sluts who all uptalk because they're brain damaged from their moms doing drugs while they were in the womb.

I bet you think traps aren't gay you gigantic faggot

buddy allow me to tell you about 2d girls

I've legit seen people use kraken, run wild with it, resulting me me running away like a bitch, and then see them flash again, as if their special filled, despite not getting kills awterward or inking territory, and then immediately going kraken again. I've also seen individuals spam splatbombs the entire game. Not throw two and then recover ink, but seriously the entire match. This wasn't an issue until I hit B+ rank. Now I'm stuck between A- and B+, and it's partly thanks to this sort of thing, and partly due to learn to play issues.

I'll be around for sure. I'm just taking a giant hiatus from most everything because I'm in a gigantic depression right now. I appreciate the folks in the mumble, and really, everyone has treated me in kind and been very patient with me. I think I have to sell my car and live with my parents again. I'm almost 32 and can't get back into the workforce

Let me guess, the original comic bitched about how crossdressing or that calling traps gay is transphobic

That's bullshit because I posted porn in another thread, equally on topic, and got deleted and banned fot 2h.

It was something about how children can't really know if they're trans because they're children, that time of life where nothing is certain, and the creator wanted to take a moment to shit on the truth.

Grit your teeth and bear it, you can always fix a woman by fucking her hard enough.

Which thread and what type of porn?

well, if youre going to ask that, you would also want to ask how much, because there are rules about spam and porn dumps.

I meant which type, I'm curious as to what could get him banned when there is fetish art of all kinds in the mario girl thread.

i dont wanna discourage you from using it, i just think the standard heavy splatling is a bit overspecialized. everything about it assumes you get to play it to its strengths. sprinkler is a god, until someones able to shoot it without putting themselves at risk, and it doesnt do much for you in close quarters where any real bomb would fuck with their positioning or give you half a second longer to rev it up.
i do think that the sting ray is better than people give it credit for though, even on this set. in my opinion the sets true weakness is other high ranged weapons and this gives you an option to knock them out of their perch or punish other specials. the biggest problem it has is that you cant be anywhere near the front lines if you want good use out of it both because it turns so slowly and it disables your primary weapon for its duration. to compare, tentamissiles can be a risk on the front lines but if youre only launching at 1 person theres even a good chance youll drop the missile pods and surprise someone who thinks youre vulnerable. people didnt like chargers at first either, but they realized theres things that weapon can do that others just cannot, and ill bet you in the future people will feel that way about sting rays too.

one user who fell in love with sasha posted about how he liked thermal ink, and to be sure it is a weapon that i find myself accidentally hitting a lot of squids/kids with. does anyone know if thermal ink works for sub weapons?

What do you do when you want to play Splatoon but you can't aim?

You try and join Jap teams so that they carry you to higher ranks or that you bring them down to your level

Its like you're trying to show us a crude crayon drawing you made at your 1st day of Kindergarten.

Play single player. #Learn2Aim

What if I finished it already?

Then use a brush or bucket and tell aim to go fuck itself

Aren't slosher projectiles actually really small? Also the tri-slosher is terrible, not using that

Aerospray is your best friend.
Especially if it's Splatoon 1, where you can get one with Seekers.

How bout Noooo
Use the splatershot Its the perfect all around weapon

Okay, is anyone else getting CONSTANT disconnects since NIntendo forced the system update? To put the icing on the cake, they gave me a 5-minute ban "since you keep disconnecting, we have to drop the hammer on you" - after cutting me off with a system error saying "you may require a system update."

I really miss when consoles didn't do this kind of shit.

I'm only here for the lewds.
That said, post lewds.

Just had my first ragequitter. WEW!

The description of Thermal Ink specifically says main weapon, though I haven't actually tried it myself yet

Using the stick or motion controls to aim?

My copy of Splatoon 2 finally arrived, I'm finally ready to blow my load of ink all over little kids.

where do I join the fun friends fun club?

I thought this would be cancer, but it ended up being funny

Motion controls.

Why it take so long to find match?

So I wonder how many Octolings are a product of the military industrial complex during the Great Turf War. And I wonder if there's any unexpected mutations during their attempted mass production. Like a monoeye Octoling or a futanari.

What are some gimmick builds? All I know is that Kraken+Speed one but it makes me quite bored.

Speaking of mutations, isn't that Urchin kid the bastard child of a squid and Spyke? It would make sense.

Dunno about Murch or his relationship to Spyke really. And I doubt Octolings are cross-breed between Octarians and Inklings.

What if Spkye knocked up Callie then split and pissed her off so much she wants to destroy Inkopolis

If u want meta circle jerking builds Quick super jump Stealth jump and quick respawn on all other sub slots

There's always some wanker who doesn't wait on the fucking lift in Salmon Run.

those are some big boopies

Post'em

big bloopies

I personally haven't but I've had up to two team mates disconnect on a regular basis regardless of mode lately, so its not just you.

I just got a Switch and Splatoon 2 for my birthday around 8-9 hours ago. The L-3 Nozzlenose is fucking overpowered. That thing fucking kills me even when it's not even aimed at me.

Salmon Run is fucking amazing. I wish I had real friends to play it with though. Sadly I don't know anybody who owns a Switch. Also, I can't MAKE any friends because I can't into Nintendo's new extremely liquid feces gargling voice chat system involving smart phones or some shit IIRC.

The new Joycons Switch controller shit was difficult to get used to. That shit was very fucky for the first hour. Couldn't aim without making my shoulder blades ache like someone took a hammer to them like a crazy ex jacked up on crack.

Also Team Mayo, yall. I like them both, but mayo has more uses, and is used in more food I like than ketchup is. Mayo+mashed potatoes is too hard to pass up.

Salmon Run is soooo good, I hope we see another varied game mode

Why does salmon run start when you're the only person in the lobby? Why does it penalize you for losing solo with a weapon that needs to be charged? What the fuck man?

Sounds like a personal problem m8. MY problem, though, is that halfway into a match, one person will turn their Switch off resulting in there only being 3 squids fending off the Salmonoids. Doesn't impact the results of the match, we get a fuck load more golden eggs than our quota required as per usual, but it's still a little annoying.

SAL
MO
NID

I've been playing stick this whole time, and I'm just now starting to fall behind now that I'm in the A's. Maybe motion controls aren't for you. I know everyone insists you go motion, but perhaps you just have to grin an bear it and be less effective using the stick. Other than that, people have suggested I play through the entirety of the single player mode a second time to learn the motion controls. just b urself dude

neat. shame i dont have the high visibility crossing guard outfit from the first game

See

A useful service you can perform on the lift if you're one of the lucky people with a rapid-fire gun: raise the platform and then walk off it backwards while shooting, creating an ink trail that your team can use later.

Most teams I've been on lately have been pretty good about using the lift, waiting for everyone to get on board before raising it. But that's probably because I'm playing at Profreshional level (or was, up until the game's constant disconnects got me demoted.)

Half the time I don't get rapid fire weapons. And by then the lift is surrounded with salmonella.

Jesus Fucking Christ C- rank sucks

I just started ranked and everybody on all my teams is fucking stupid. I've been the top of like 6 losing teams in a row.

> They'll get spooked while holding the rainmaker, and instead of retreating behind their allies, they'll run all the fucking way back into our own fucking base from the middle of the map where all their allies are where they inevitably get flanked and splatted because they're defenseless, and give the enemy team tons of free distance

I've never been so angry about an online multiplayer game in my life. I can't even carry my goddamn team the way I can in turf war or Splat Zones. The best I can do is pick off enemies and hope my team doesn't act fucking retarded. Half the time, I get between 15 and 25 kills and still lose, goddamn it. If I pick up the rainmaker, I'm double-fucked, because my team will take that as a cue to run one at a time directly into a mass of enemies and fucking die.

Get a Splattershot and carry teams to victory.
Or an Octobrush to have these little cunts wipe entire shit teams for you. Thats actually how I got out of C super fast.

I need a weapon that makes my team not suck. I can handle an unskilled team, but these fuckers are actively working against us half the time.

Only for the most interesting inkling in the world.

It's why I use the blaster man. If the enemy team is freshly splatted, your team can pretend it's turf war and hopefully cover the splatzone or jump on the tower.

well, the brains voice is inspired by orson welles.
this means pearl is a drunkard.

I noticed while replaying single player how Marie keeps commenting about my smell. Does Marie have a smell fetish?

a drunkard cannot be this cute.

I'm already at Profreshional level.

I'm trying to stick to charger, but it's nearly impossible to carry as a charger user, even if you're decent with it. You're useless when you're outnumbered, and when your team is killing itself constantly, you're almost always outnumbered.

Sounds like we're just going to have to team up at some point. I'm almost done getting all the weapons for single player. So I'm still level 14.

Oh as a head's up, Hero's Parasol won't be released until the parasols are released.

OKAY I CANT BE THE ONLY SEEING ALL THIS FURRY ARTWORK AND PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR NO FURRIES OR FUR FURRIES

ITS TO MUCH

I actually turned off user messages. God is dead.

she also remarks on how she thought she caught callies scent, or how the polluted water smells terrible, or how octarian ink stinks, although that last one is probably just some throwaway insult

they can be if theyre lolis

I didn't know Splatoon 2 was a snuff game.

:^)

Official art from a Switch News post.

Disgusting. At least put it on with cheese and maybe tomatoes and make a grilled cheese sandwich out of it.

squids are known as the dogs of the ocean

IT'S NOT EVEN A COMPETITION AT THIS POINT

Mayo and poached eggs is okay. But like said. It's better if you make a whole toast sandwich out of it.

Would squid Carlos's color be blue?

this meme image fucking sucks, what kind of retard actually picks charger

You better not show your Nintendo network id on miiverse or else - Oh. Wrong website.

I think that was the fucking joke.

Even in Splatoon 1 RM, I can't say I seen anyone do anything as infuriating stupid as that. Does S2 not have the little text/image explanation of the game modes like the original does?

YAMERO

Pearl a cumdrinker, bonafide

What's the matter fellow user?

What's the advantage of the small brush other than being able to move quickly and ink in enemy territory? I never used the brush in the first game outside of practice.

It's like Kek blessings be upon him switched timelines when I picked the default weapon or some shit. Fucking spooky.

ive been reporting all of them, not only does it hide the message but hopefully maybe nintendo will do something but probably not

The games I play in people usually get around 5 or so. In Splatoon 1 ranked I've been known to get as much as 24 at least once a day. I've noticed people die less/kill each other less in Turf War.

These fucking furries jesus christ.
What the fuck happened? The Knack 2 shit was just a shitty Dunkey meme, but what the fuck wrought the fucking furfags?

It does. People still do the stupidest shit. I can't wait to get to B for all the modes so I don't have to deal with retards who don't know the modes or stages.

It's there something that can be done about it? With furriest involved, this can only get worse.

Fuck me I need some sleep. Sorry for all the typos.

stop kink shaming, 8ch is a safe space for sexual degenerates

So how long has this furry shit been going on for, and what started it?

At least this last guy has the right idea.

No.

fair enough, I hate furries too

do I need a pro controller to play this properly?

I plan to play it online docked most of the time with motion controls. also, has the online died down at all? I wont be able to get the game for another week or 2.

Word on the street is that joycon motion control is ideal for aiming, even if it might feel a bit unnatural in your hands.

Apparently it's now infested with fucking furries, but assuming they don't drive everyone away the online is as populous as ever, if not more so. Most lobbies fill up near instantly, especially on Ranked.

I'm playing it using the default retard dog controller and it handles just fine, though I still miss the Wii U controls.

Why don't people just use the joycons separately? It feels better and it's way better for aiming.

No, joy cons in the grip are fine, but a pro controller is best. Joy con grip is a little awkward with the buttons directly above the stick instead of close and offset the way the pro controller is. Other than the layout being a little weird, they have the same capabilities. You don't really need to get a pro controller unless joycons in grip are uncomfortable for you or you want to play games with more people.
Motion controls really are the only way to play this. They're nearly as good as keyboard and mouse. Theoretically, the motion controls should be better than kb+m (because you have much finer motor control in your forearms) but most people's wrists are better trained than their arms these days. Stick controls are fucking terrible.

Online has not died down at all, and I wouldn't expect it to for a while. I played a lot of Splatoon until just a few months ago, and I never had trouble finding matches, and there was still a lot of player level variety. I'd expect this one to thrive for at least a few years.

I'm guessing the furry thing is just some specific furry community letting loose for whatever reason. Some FurAffinity or whatever that other fur blog thing is. There's no way it's going to last.

I get to beat furries into the ground? That's a bonus right there.

Is the pro controller more or less comfortable than the joycons?

got to A- in the rainmaker, still trying to use the inkbrush as much as I can

What did he mean by this?

Any other AM players wanna be friends?

Report and report?

Is nintendo actively working to destroy pearl's character?
Could the single player game also turn out to be a "live experience", as they call it, and receive some update in the future, revealing that pearl was a villain all along, thus tying it's image to the character?
Or would they go for a bait and switch, and transform sweet sweet chocolate octoling into a villain thus slaping the playerbase in the face, destroying the franchise

dont worry im sure steven universe and sans are on their way to save us

Disgusting.

sure, shes probably gonna upload the picture to social media but whats preventing her from eating it after she snaps a photo?

Take a look at the ketchup, perfectly drawing an octopus (and revelaing her cannibal tendencies).
That's art and the world needs to see it!

Now compare it to Pearl. Hasn't even eaten it and she's already shitting on it.

1. Make SFW fetish furry art
2. Sign and link to your twitter account
3.???
4. Profit (from commissions)

It's a lot comfier, but a bit on the expensive side. If you don't care about motion controls then there's a third party XBONE/PS4 controller adapter coming later this month.

Furries have their own prison economy where 20% or less of the collective have any actual skill and make a living off making the weird dreams of the other 80% come true through artwork.

Im using Joycon grips and Im A+ Rank so far.

The trips are served

20% huh? thats not too bad

Gee, I dunno, what about not feeding them attention and pretend that they are special just because they have a fetish?

i reported them, not really to report them, though i dont mind if something comes out of it, but it does hide the posts from the overworld

my own furry cleansing

if you wanna get rid of them, make your own posts and upvote anything that isnt something you dont wanna see. even if you dont really like it i guess. i feel like people stopped upvoting other things because theyre memes theyve seen a dozen times, or made with that macro thing. im both a little sad that it exists and pushed out the real dot art enthusiasts but also glad that people have the option of drawing something with a more convinient interface. but it kind of spoiled it.
ill always upvote something thats drawn really shitty if i think its clever or funny.

Nerf incoming for the tri slosher LUL

Might as well meta fag right now and steal that S Rank

oh man they buffed its range? thats kind of terrifying

Its more of the fact it doesn't have RNG on itself so its literally the most consistent weapon in the game. when you either jump or just slosh+ Burst bombs which make it quicker for kills

When the fuck do I get my bubbler blower special Nintendo.

I remember someone mentioning in one of the GamerGate breads that taking pictures of your food was an actual Japanese custom (alongside not leaving tips and something else).

I think that second one would work better if it was that comic where batman was slowly sliding the pie into superman's face.

How much do the Octarians in general love Callie? Octavio nit included.

jp.automaton.am/articles/newsjp/20170803-51860/
archive.fo/VKgQh

"Furries" translated to Nipnese = Kemono
Interesting.

Ayy, Apparently we have a kemono board

i think the squid sisters mean more to octarians than to the inklings.

Holy shit those gusher Salmon runs are full of shit.

it wouldnt be so bad but nobody knows that theyre supposed to smack the gushers. they just sit around waiting. its the rainmaker of salmon run.

It's just hard to actually get what fucking gusher they are in, it says the brightest but I find they are in the last one that is glowing weakly.

Is it because they are the enemy or because the Squid Sisters were the guardian shrine maidens that protect the ancient messenger machine?

i dont know exactly why unless they broke some kind of spell on them. i mean they seem to all be huge fans

Well the Squid Sister song is suppose to be a traditional Japanese folk song. Maybe when the Octarians lost Inkopolis they also lost this song.

Would it be ironic if in an Octarian campaign against the Salmonids if Octavio used his crossed scarred tentacles to play the song via keyboard (he keeps his arm tentacles crossed due to an old injury that hurts to move them, even in Octoling form). It wouldn't be only the Squid Sisters that sing, but all Octarians as well.

huh, that could be the entire reason he stays as an octopus all the time, so he has extra arms to work with. although i think if anyones gonna play good guy dj it would be marina for the sake of getting her involved in the story.

Anyone else notice the splatfest stage is set up now, like it takes in-game time to prepare? That's neat.

P.S. If you're not afraid of the discord bogeymen join this one:
discord.gg/ajDCNJw

It was that way in the original game too, Callie and Marie's trucks would be parked in the square the day before the Splatfest. Always thought that was cool.

It literally means animal/beast. Appropriate.

Speaking of Splat 1. I went twin squad with a friend we're S+ and S rank. All dual squads have now been over run with A ranks and its so much easier to get knockouts

That some how I aim has improved with the splatershot from the sequel to the old game

Good technical read.
RIP competitive Splatoon2?
octo.im/2017/07/31/splatoon-2-online-multiplayer-analysis/

literally who the fuck is this

AHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was considering getting a switch if the price dropped but if this is how Ninty is gonna roll fuck it.

Want to play competitively? Play LAN dingus.

Fucking why.

Actually yea. Considering this is the easiest console to do it with.

But I really doubt it will actually have a competitive scene.

It makes sense pings are low because ideally Switch would be used wirelessly anyway due to portable factor. Also don't underestimate autism. Pokémon became a competitive scene. So I'm sure Splatoon 2 will find its niche.

Also I joined Swamp in Mumble. Why do people think Mumble is autism again?

Fucking why not?

when you load in to the square turn around and youll see some big ass frames, i think squidverse posts go up there in splatfest time in bright neon

>octo.im

Gee, I wonder who could have written this.

looks like ya got some ketchin up to do

SPLATOON THREAD: WHITE INK CONFIRMED EDITION

That don't look white.

K, so I'm in Splatoon mumble on Swamp. Am I too early? When does the squidposting begin?

mayo isnt really supposed to be pure white

I chuckled.

You know that's the same colour of ink that was used in the lemon tea vs. milk tea splatfest in the first game, right?
Besides it's cream, not white.

Thats Cream Milk though. It still has a little yellow pigment

Usually not until evening in America. About 6-7 more hours, most likely.

Mayo is gonna lose but at least we get the superior color

NOOT NOOT tonight

also i just made some homemade mayo, and it turned out a bit yellow. i imagine it has a lot to do with what oil you use. used olive oil so theres no real chance it would have turned snow white.

Imageboards are only good because of the anonymity and the fact people can think about shit before they say it, plus if someone's a stuttering nasal stereotype you can't hear them. Voice chat and associated apps take that away, you might as well be socializing IRL. All the worst qualities in us come out over voice. People spamming memes verbally, people making cringeworthy "jokes," annoying voices and mannerisms, kneejerk reactions. Every time I get on voice with Holla Forums it's awful.

Can someone please tell me if the blood/cum splatfest is in 8 hours or 32 hours I can't figure it out.

New thread when?

thats midnight for east coast, i think. nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/get-ready-for-the-splatoon-2-splatfest-on-8-4-2017

if i made it, i would want to change the op and im sure someone would get ants in the pants

I created the base of that OP template a year ago; as long as it has amended, do whatever the beak you want, as long as it doesn't contain squick.

what would be the cleanest formatting for the mumble information? whats important information? ive never used it myself. I assume everything but username?

heres the new thread

I forgotten how much it feels good to ninja with an Inkbrush. To ninja you must forsake your honor and team mates. You must go alone. You must run like the wind. Be one with ink to ninja vanish. And with this set, Splashdown is your only attack.