Doom multiplayer

if i were to host a zandronum server, what gameplay/map WADs would you bad goyim want on it? i was thinking about running a co-op or DM server.

pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=57098
oblige.sourceforge.net/i_download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as it isn't some gay shit like Brutal Doom it should be fine.

Brutal Doom 64 Traditional

It's not Brutal Doom. It's actually good. Really guys, I mean it…

I wouldn't even play BD to piss off goonworld

The ultimate contrarian hipster litmus test is whether or not one hates brutal doom.

Vanilla Complex doom is good. Dunno why people hate it, makes the game harder and more fun to me. May be the bad reputation it got from the LCA addon everyone also uses, which completely misses the point.

I get that there are better Doom mods and conversions and shit than Brutal Doom. Really, I do. It doesn't make Brutal Doom not fucking fun though. And Brutal Doom is fucking fun.

Megaman 8bit Deathmatch :^)

How do you guys feel about reelism? I kind of get into it for how brazenly fucktarded it is.

It's pretty fun tbh.

It's real fun.

probably
some totally not fistful of frags it says on the box it works on multiplayer but who knows
forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=57098

Try playing Led's Generic Weapon Mod + Colourful Hell + Droplets. I'm having a blast with it.
Those white monsters, though…

zandronum's not compatible with zscript, so it likely means LAN/vLAN matches in GZDoom. It's a shame, because I wanna play the living shit out of it in Co-Op.

Another (and possibly last) version of Oblige released.
oblige.sourceforge.net/i_download.html

Interesting, does that actual generate decent maps? Is this at all related to that AI that generated Doom maps? I forgot what it was called, it was someone's college project, I think.

Probably the best program there is for automatic doom map generation, but why not try it and judge for yourself?

No jumpinhg

Personally I like pairing it with complex-doom for added bit of randomness.

Yes. Make it fun

Play slaugher maps with russian overkill.

Doesn't have much real game design thought put into it. The weapons aren't fun to use. The enemies aren't fun to fight. Not even very many of the modifiers are that interesting.

I prefer vanilla gameplay for multiplayer, but I don't mind gameplay mods. Maps of Chaos is a decent map pack for multiplayer. Really though just put whatever and it'll probably be fun anyway.

Whats wrong with it?

The only reason people don't like Brutal Doom is because the hugbox that passes for the Doom community these days got triggered by SargentMark's antics. You're only contributing by repeating their opinions without thinking for yourself.