Warframe - Prophet of Profit Edition

What are you currently grinding?
What are you grinding in?
What are you grinding your enemies to dust with?
Have you given unto the Void?

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dispatch_Overdrive
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Agility
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currently going for plastids as I'm aiming at building my next set of frames, the ones from the dojo. I've heard Saturn is a good place to grind for it but I haven't put in any effort to research it.

Breaking that up with runs for Ivara parts. Limbo makes those runs fun. So many butthurt Loki when I just bullet jump through all the laser defenses on corpus.

Otherwise I'm having fun with Mesa. The ability to just mow down things in a line is so god damn satisfying.

grinding r1 relics and traces for future bank.
rhino BP consistently sells and sells consistently high

The other day some anons made the embarrassing confession of playing on a PS4. I'd like to propose to those anons we create a clan of our own. Dubs name the clan, but if it's something that will obviously attract DE's B& hammer, it will be discarded and next dubs names it.

How the hell did you even aim without missing 90% of the time?

Of course a mouse would be better, but you eventually get the hang of it. I depend heavily on aiming down sights, landing shots while running is a lot trickier. Headshots depend on getting your reticule to the right height, and aiming horizontally with left stick only (walking/strafing). With practice you learn to get in and out of it faster.

What the fuck?

Getting BP's for the Nikana Prime and then going to flesh out my Saryn Prime build.
Eris and Jupiter.
Shotguns tbh
No, but I have given myself into Saryn Primes thighs.

Don't be so absolutely terrible

I'm on PS4 too.

Shotguns make for good practice. Otherwise it just takes time and patience to get the hang of it.

I need a stealth frame so I can stop mooching off people for spy missions, which frame is best and what're good spy mission must know stuff?

I hear good things about Loki and Ash. Ivara is the go to frame for spy missions but you have to actually do spy missions to get her parts in the first place.

"Le XD's"

No you don't.

Just be careful and use a silent weapon, memorize the shortcuts and camara placement.

You don't need stealth frames maybe just Loki

Man, I'm fucking terrible at this game
How do you all sit through the grind? I'm getting demotivated just killing sentients, for war within of all things.
I kinda wish I could just be a Grineer, simple "get gram" life
Also is Vengeful Revenant worth anything?

M8 if you can't handle the grind, this game is definitely not for you, that's all there is.
yes

Yes, it can go for 100-150 plat
No, crimson dervish is better

Volt was my starter frame
I've been here a while, just not in long bursts

Danka

Volt is fucking fantastic, when you have the chance get the capacitance mod for him, it will turn the damage from your discharge into over-shields for you and your team

Are there any frames that are good for all purpose stuff?

Loki, Ivara, Nova, Volt and Wukong are the ones that come to mind

Oberon
Volt
Loki
Define all purpose

Techer cubes.
PSO2 lol
Some fucking all class wand I bought from other player.
I'm looking forward plains of eidolon. Steve said that it's still a four player instance, just fuckhuge one, so I'm mildly excited.

What do you guys think of Harrow so far?

He's fun, but very energy hungry with a lot of power upkeep. Thurible is kinda annoying to cast.

He looks stupid so I didn't even bother doing quest for him.
I have some of his body parts blueprints though.

I have like 5 blueprints of his chassis already. Just randomly got em.

The rest of the parts are hellish to get.

Ok, on topic:
I'm really bothered with some of the frames designs. Do they have designers on rotation?
Shit like Inaros, Octavia and that fucking butterfly one are fucking horrendous, inappropriate and flat out deviant-art tier.

But then comes Nidus, absolutely fucking badass, consistent with the game's concept, art style, and fits right in among initial frames. It's as if he was designed by the original designer, while those pokemons were made by furry fandom.
Can someone explain this?

I'd much rather get Oberon anyway. Shame his last fucking part won't drop for me.

Unfitting gimmick frames.

Yes, that's my question, why do they exist?

I'm pretty sure they do.

How are you having any fucking trouble getting oberon?

Send help

This game has existed so fucking long, I imagine that only a fraction of the good talent from the start is still allowed near the designs.

I dunno. I got his first two parts easily then for some reason the last one never drops.

Well if it's not shifting designers, which it probably is, it's just the fact that they're heavily gimmicky. Gimmicks sell. And autists love shit like that. Hell they were probably "inspired" by fan made designs they found on Deviantart.

Embrace it already.

I can deal with space kiddos, even if it feels like they should be a side game to warframe or something
But these cutscenes are fucking long and dumb, I just want a skip button

Everyone who plays this has hundreds of hours in it, what's a 5 minute cutscene in comparison.

Well they do call it CINEMATIC quest, so gotta justify that. Also if you alt+tab and then click back you NEED to click WF window for it to start receiving control inputs again, but initial click also registered, so it would be extremely easy to occasionally skip this shit.

I actually like the operators, but if it's true that there will be a point where they just tell players to choose between Operators or Umbra versions of the Warframes I'm probably going for Umbra, and tipping my hat off to the team for doing something legitimately interesting.

I was biggest space kiddies advocate since day 1 and I will probably do that too.
I just want my poor man's excal prime.

What happened to the old 8/v/ clan?

Also earlier I grinded for Octavia.
It was fun for a day or two playing with it, but I got really bored of the game.

It's still there, we just kick inactive members.

oh well. my main is still in warbros i just wanted to see how the clan over here was doing.

Do warshits still cheat their sorry asses off to get those sweet #1s?

We meet again, faggot.

reddit plz

We've hit levels of fast never thought possibe. How do I get even faster?

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dispatch_Overdrive
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Agility

I would be excited if they actually went the extra step and made Umbra frames into more powerful versions of the warframe by a non-zero amount.

If they coupled that with a re-work of focus to not make it absolute cancer then you could have an interesting split. The operator gives you a breadth of utility/enhancement that goes across all of your frames, while Umbra is just having access to more powerful frames without that boost.

They could manage a rather significant split in gameplay based on a persons preference. Umbra are simply better, but having operators gives higher highs and lower lows depending on the situation.

Here's hoping that they do a focus rework and go full Jojo's rather than the current system. With significant gameplay effect done in strange ways rather than underwhelming abilities used almost entirely for passives.

Considering Umbra Excalibur is basically just a reskinned Excalibur Prime in China, and the fact that there is no "prime stats" Excalibur variant, the best bet anyone can make is that Umbra is just a new flavor of Prime with an alternate acquisition method.
The "sacrifice" will most likely be a "grind this much focus points to pay for a new skin".
Cause, ya know, there's actually somehow people who need to spend their overflow of Focus points.

I wouldn't exactly call them people.

Jews In Space.
Or to avoid DE's dick, Juicing Space.
I might even leave my current clan to join

Right wing tenno squads.

If Mel Brooks does it, it isn't racist.

But if they're going to be Goyim about it, how about Rocket Rabbi?

I think I made a good investment.

Post what you listen to while you play.

PS4 Chinaframe is officially dead, and my guess is that PC will soon follow.
From trying to get details on PS4 chinaframe closure, I came across details on how chinaframe works in general, and let me tell you, they get the long end of the stick. Funny given we usually berate DE for obeying their "chinese overlords". Apparently they are 1 month behind on updates, some events flat out didn't happen for them, like the one that destroyed some relays, but those relays are gone for them anyway. Nikana and spira primes were founder's items along with excal umbra, but those weapons eventually became farmable there, imagine the original founders rage if skana prime became farmable in the int build.

So technically they can start umbra's lore from zero. Given how DE gives zero fucks about china, any conflicting lore would just be ignored.

The Riven system needs serious work, since half of the rolls are straight-out worthless due to either not having useful stats, or having negative key stats. Not to mention stat modifiers that don't do anything, like magazine size on bows.

It's a system that shouldn't have existed, introduced to fix a problem that wouldn't exist if the effort was spent developing the systems that came before it, which will probably have a new system introduced just to fix it. Oh, and it's monetized via the market since day one, so they can't do anything about any of it in fear of upseting the people blew money on it.

Business as usual at digital extremes.

Just grind some kuva and reroll, riven mods is like one of the better things in the current meta, you fags always find something petty to whine about.
I just wish challenges that come with it were more fun.

Kek.
Also, going to add that mod that increases damage the more statuses you have and the one that causes explosions on death.

Edited a bit.

Thats Vulcan Blitz, an exclusive mod for Jat Kittag. Very very fun.
I've built my nikana prime for status, death by slash proc. Crit build, as many people like to use, is only useful vs mid-high tier enemies. When you start fighting 70+ lvl high armored units, slash procs work a lot better than raw damage

Slash procs stack with combo multiplier AND crit chance, so you still want red crits when slash proccing.

What's the ugliest Frame and why is it Nova?

There's a general purpose one, called explosive demise.

That's not octavia.

Yeah I had a crit/status build, but I had to let my crit mod go in favor of achieving 50% base status, which becomes 100% with that mod that stacks status bonuses with combo multipliers, add that mod that increases your hit count every time a slash proc deals damage and you can reach 4x combo multiplier in no time.
VS lvl100 Heavy gunners the pure status build actually performed better than the mixed build, believe it or not.

I heard that the framerate is shit on consoles now. What is it like?

Does that shit heal your target?

Jokes on you, I love nova
Oberon or Wukong

Octavia may be a stupid gimmick frame but she looks fine. Nova is just hideous. She looks like an egg woman.

I don't know how to make Oberon look not shit.

His alternate skin is really gay too

The colors work better on the alternate skin at least.

Nova is a masterpiece compared to how fucking hideous Mag is. Or Mirage or whatever the tits-for-helmet, gigantic shoulder pads frame was called.

Nova looks like warframe.
Octavia looks like cheap chinese toy

Appropriate for DE. Being the commie worshipping fucks they are.

It's so close to not shit too, just ditch the branches. Stay strong my paladin friend, someday some one will make a steam skin that won't suck
Maybe

While we're on topic of making things not look gay, what's a good energy color for Nekros that won't confuse allies and also doesn't look gay?

It will confuse allies no matter what.
It still confuses me as well.

You are now Spawn

No matter how you color it, it will look like someone's dried booger.

Don't expect 60 fps on anything on consoles

Doesn't help that that's a prime and covered in spects of gold.

Not bad. Use a fuck huge puncture weapon for riotgun.

Don't let the chinese trap you in this grindfest, anons. You can break out of your dopamine hell. I believe in you.

Wanna know why I'm hooked on this game? It's because I have very little else to play that actually appeals to me. Any game nowadays with my mild interest I could just get on PC once I have a gaming computer and others usually end up not being what I hoped for. Usually just being too heavy on the dialogue. Even then, this is just a game that feels unique in an otherwise bland crowd. Yes it's freemium and full of shit that could be better. I'll be the first to say how terrible most of it's systems are. But I just wanna mindlessly kill shit as a space bio ninja shota pretending to be an edgy Kamen Rider. Is that too much to ask?

Ok guys I just cand go on anymore on my own, I need help, I got a vailed mod from war within and I REALLY can't do the challenge on my own, it requires me to
Synthesize symaris target with no abilities, traps or getting damaged
This shit is impossible, especially because the game pretty much flips a coin when I use Loki's stealth to decide if it wants to count the ability use and fail the challenge or not

Do you have limbo or ivara?

nope, what difference does it make when ivara's stealth is also a skill

Wait, no abilities? Never seen that challenge. Do you have shade or the rakta dark dagger?

no and no, for the love of space jews someone just go into a mission with me and scan the target for me

The game is enjoyable at first, but it'll come crashing down once you realize that it builds up to nothing and that you've been wasting your time hoping for it to become better or because you want to see the new content they added. The longer you play, the more guilt you will feel once you do break out of it. It's extremely unhealthy.
Play something more enriching, you've already realized the game is mindless. It's structured exactly like a themepark MMO under its flashy facade. Trust me and quit sooner than later.

gib name and i'll try

Oh and forgot to say post a screenshot of the riven challenge.

Like what. Honestly speaking people like you are the biggest fucking cancer in any gaming community, if someone enjoys a game despite it's faults who the fuck are you to tell them to drop it? Better yet, why are you even trying to argue with people when you could just avoid the thread if it pains you so much people play it

Kagineko

I quit when it first started and it was janky as fuck. It's improved a lot now. But has numerous other issues to it. I don't care about an endgame goal. The goal for me is to just enjoy myself. Which for the most part I have been doing. The problem comes when you run out of space and suddenly the freemium shit rears it's head. Forcing you into two options. Buy shit with real money and get drawn into the scheme. Or sell your junk on the relay for a chance some hapless player with too much money takes it off your hands. Which can take weeks at a time to actually work out.

Something with an actual goal, end or purpose. This game has none of those and will never have it. It's designed not to.
Because I wish someone was there to tell me to stop playing this waste of braincells years ago.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. The game is an immense time sink that does not pay off.

Does any game really pay off? Are you suddenly richer in life and experience for playing it? You may feel like you are but most just aren't. Video games are just meant to be fun time sinkers to relief some stress and cure boredom. As long as I'm still having some amount of fun and nothing else to play, I'll keep going back. Only way it can lose my interest completely is if it goes full SJW. No game that has that kind of crap is worth anyone's time or money.

I coloured the metal bits silver.
It gives more of a spoopy space skelington vibe.

Surely you've played a game that you felt accomplished after finishing or winning a match in, otherwise you wouldn't be here I hope. Playing a well structured game will leave you more satisfied than a poorly structured one. Doesn't matter if it's a competitive game or one with a story that eventually ends. You take something away from it.
Games like Warframe are the equivalent of junk food. Fun every once in a while, but too much of it and you will get sick of it. Yet you can't stop and end up sinking all your time into it. Time you wish you spent on something else that would be ultimately more engaging.

There's other games I don't regret spending thousands of hours on because I took something away from them, but this one I regret immensely. I say this in all honestly: if you have a lot of time invested in this game (or anything of a similar nature) and feel like you should be doing something else, please reconsider. You're being taken advantage of at that point. MMOs, Valve's crate craze, they all work on the same insidious principles as gambling.
If you don't feel like this applies to you, feel free to ignore this. But knowing the kind of person that posts on Holla Forums, chances are it does.

You make a strong argument. But there's still the point that there's not much else beyond games that I THINK I might like. Most of those being platformers of some sort like Crash or Hollow Knight. Otherwise, the market isn't very diverse in terms of gaming for me. Less so for games that're actually good. Last game I sunk time into was Yakuza 0. A good game. With many many flaws that drove me away after getting fed up with it. I can't move on until there's a better alternative. I have to have something to bide my time with while waiting for other things in life to happen.

To put it in simpler terms, I'm lost and directionless. This game gives me some amount of meaning. As long as I don't go over the deep end and actually spend money on it, the chances of me really regretting my time with it are slim.

That's good, user. I also found this.

How is Warframe the Equivalent of junk food?

You kind of just claim that you sink a lot of time into it, and that causes it to be video game junk food. That doesn't make much sense.

Oh, there are plenty of games you'd like. You just have to actively go out of your way to look for them because most of them will be older and the charm of marketing will have faded. Naturally it's gonna take some work to actually dive into them, that's why the backlog is such a huge problem for a lot of anons.
Yeah, you are exactly like me. Lots of young people these days are. But believe me, you will not find it in this game. I did spend $10 for cosmetics and still feel ashamed because of it.

Lots of people open up a bag of chips and say they're only going to eat a few, but next thing they know the whole bag is empty. It fools your dopamine receptors into thinking it's good, but only for the moment, so you keep eating until the bag runs out. Then the guilt sets in. Same thing with Warframe, really. Or drugs or gambling for that matter.
I played for a few years since the beta started and had fun for the first half year to a year, yet felt the game was lacking. Still, I hoped for it to improve and waited for something substantial to be added to the game. I kept playing, content patch after content patch. The only thing they ever really added was extra gear to grind and new half-hearted mechanics that they end up reworking thrice over. Yet I sucked it up like a fool because I was quite literally trapped in that cycle. Eventually I had every warframe and weapon available at the time and realized there is nothing more to the game. The guilt I was talking about set in and I quit.

I'll buy some older games once I get my gaming computer later this year. I'm not exactly keen to go out and collect old consoles and games. Mostly because I have limited money that I spend on other hobbies already.

That's fine, I'm the same way. Emulators and piracy do me just fine. The only thing that's important is that you do not stagnate and get stuck in the same place as I did. It will actually rot your brain.

Ok, before I address any other part of this I think this right here needs to stop. I see this stupid ass point brought up time and again in 'video game addiction' and various other bullshit. And I think only one thing needs to be brought up to shut this stupid as fuck cliche up forever. Breathing increases your dopamine level. It's a stupid god damn point. Yes I'm aware of rats starving to death because they like releasing more pleasure chemicals in their head, but only an extreme minority of people try and do stupid shit like replace their entire food intake with potato chips.

Alright, with that aside out of the way, I can see your point if that was really what you were looking for in a game. Though I don't really understand it. The whole point of the game, as I understand it, is to offer a large environment in which to experiment with. You get a new toy, then spend a lot of time figuring out the different ways you can mod it up to be effective or fun, and try it out in a number of scenarios. So, I can fully respect your opinion on deciding the game wasn't what you wanted, but I don't know how it could have stated its intentions any more clearly. Also I don't think what you've described would make any game a bad game, just a different type of entertainment. Sports, Movies, and Model Building are all forms of entertainment, none is superior or inferior they just each offer vastly different experiences and rewards.

Though I'm a bit of an odd one when it comes to Warframe. Most of the things they do that causes autistic screeching I view as very smart changes. I love Archwing missions. I'm very glad that infinite Defense/Survival bullshit was nerfed. Heck I even love Defection missions and that's nothing but multiple escort quests with a fucked up and not worth it loot table. So I kind of get to have my cake and eat it too with what you're talking about warframe.

moving goalposts: the thread

Ona side note

I got the same challenge, and only succeeded because wiki taught me how to cheese it. Go into a mission with ivara. Cast invisibility at the beginning of the mission. Do the thing.
It only works because if you cast abilities BEFORE the target spawns it doesn't invalidate the challenge.

The game you think I should be playing probably isn't fun to me.

Ok gaylords, which is your favorite Graxx skin and why is it Nyx's?

Nyx Graxx isn't bad. The only Graxx I don't care for is Saryn's.

No thanks, they are pretty disgusting.

I'm gonna wrap this up because I gotta get up in the morning.
Because it is true. It's not some unproven thing that doing certain behavior will make you want to do it more, we're wired that way. I'm also not saying that it's a bad thing, of course games are gonna feel rewarding to play.
My point is that there are developers who are specifically building their games around being addictive and sucking time and money out of their consumers while ultimately not providing a fulfilling experience. And yes, generally it's going to be the stupid consumers or ones who aren't aware of it that fall for it.
I'll remind you that Valve has hired a psychologist before they started their TF2 mannconomy and the bullshit that resulted from that. A large part Valve's playerbase doesn't play their games because of the gameplay, they play it because they're addicted to hats. I've seen the kind of person who plays Dota to buy cosmetics or tries to invest a ridiculous amount of time to trade up items. They don't enjoy the game.

In reality, that's not how it was, at least when I played. The environment wasn't very large once you realize that the tilesets had practically no meaningful variety aside from looks. There was generally a best way to mod a weapon depending on their given stats. And, with some exceptions, they were be viable in most scenarios. Every patch also introduces new and better toys, so you always have a reason to keep grinding for them because your last one just became obsolete. Powercreep is the sign of an incompetent developer or one who wants to tie their players down.
Those different scenarios also did not differ in any meaningful way. The most you got is different elemental weaknesses per faction, so if necessary you switch out a few elemental mods to ensure you one shot everything before it can return fire. I honestly doubt they overhauled any of the gameplay design in any meaningful way since everything but the core mechanics were a fucking mess and stayed that way for years. The game was never particularly challenging if you knew what you were doing, and when it did become challenging it was because you reached a level in survival mode that the developers didn't intend you to get to.

I don't disagree. But for most of those you should be going for those things that carry over to other aspects of life. Sports improves your health. Movies, literature and certain games will give you a problem to solve or theme to think about. Warframe gave me nothing but instant gratification. I suppose you can spend your entire life watching shitty hollywood productions as well, but that's not going to do anything for you except make you a knowledgeable person about shit movies. There's nothing noteworthy to discuss there, you just wait for the next thing to show like a good goyim.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Slaving away hours and finding out a routine to kill a boss so you can hit a slot machine and hope for the RNG to drop you the right thing isn't very rewarding.
Again, thanks for agreeing with me. Finishing a game with a clear goal, especially a challenging one, that doesn't try to sidetrack you and waste your time and maybe has a meaningful story is fulfilling. Hitting a slot machine until you get what you want and waiting 3 days so you can put its contents together is not.

Any game but this.
Why the uncertainty?

Is Hydroid still considered shit?

You know faggots, Warframe does exactly what vanilla ragnarok online did.
You're given a bunch of gameplay mechanics, a bunch of enemy types and a bunch of maps.
Now go do whatever the fuck you want.

Now people on Holla Forums were complaining about mmos going down casualization route, with excessive hand holding, over reliance on story and automation, and gushing how fun it was making their own stories in a game that was basically grinding sandbox.
Warframe is exactly that - a sandbox. You go to map and you grind like motherfucker. That's it.
So yeah you gotta set yourself your own goals, find people to help you, make your own fun.
Or do you want it to be transformed into modern mmo, that railroads your ass through pre-configured content so you can EXPERIENCE it in the only way devs designed?

Guess what! It's already happening with these cinematic quests, new star chart, alerts, sorties, rivens, and other shit that made the game a lot more structured.
At this point you still can ignore most of it, and still do your own thing, but since most of WF community is like these faggot(s) ITT shitting on it because "muh structure", DE slowly turns it into railroaded game like PSO2 or DFO or Vindictus or bazillion of others.
So yeah, dudes that still enjoy this game - keep enjoying it while it lasts, it's not here to stay.

extremely, but rework will happen whenever prime happens.

What a nig

So what you're saying is that story, or rather overly cinematic linear story, ruins gameplay?

Wut

Not per se, but when devs start to spend more on that than on gameplay, and then railroad you into it sacrificing gameplay, and then all you have is cinematic instead of gameplay, and then turns out gameplay is too videogamey and human eye can only see 24 fps.
It's a slippery slope and shit like experience non games proves it.

user, the Unreal engine was made to create arena and tile like areas, it can't handle an open world enviroment without a shit ton of optimisation and even still it will not be able to render textures and details like grass properly. This is why the new Plains expancion can only handle 4 players at the same time, it is a lot of stress for the game

I see. You're not wrong in that sort of thinking. They do really need to focus on a lot of gameplay aspects more. Reworks, market systems, and glitches galore need to be dealt with. But instead they seem to mostly just be talking about story and world building aspects. Which is great and all for fleshing out the game's lore. But it does take away attention to improving what's already there. There definitely needs to be a balance in place for it to work out.

What would be a meaningful difference?

We have an infested frame in Nidus, and a kinda corpus frame in Valkyr
So when is Grineer frame?
Does Harrow count as representing the Orokin?

1) Sandbox != open world
2) They actually are making open areas for POE and it supposedly performs well
3) Engines can do whatever the fuck devs want them to, as long as devs in question are competent Which DE isn't but that's beside the point

Want more gimmicks eh?
Visually that saryn thing looks kinda grineer-ish tbh.

I just really like the Grineer

Saryn or Mirage, I'd say.

I never had an interest in Mirage until this very second

I say Mirage because she has a creepy mask face and can create illusion clones to fight with her.
Immediately just think Grineer.

I don't see the appeal.
They are cool canon fodder that neatly explodes into guts and bones, but not much else.
I bet you think clem thing is funny too.

It's more the DEEP LORE shit, I just think mentally deficient space marine clones are cool
I don't know what you mean by the clem thing
Do people just find the made up word clem funny?

He might mean Clem the character.

It's a shitty meme character that was blown out of proportion and actually incorporated into the game. Look it up.

Well I feel stupid
Thanks, I guess

Jesus man, are you the archetype of Holla Forums?
Do you make an effort, or does it come to you naturally?

Same thing happened with Prodman too.

I am both fast and thicc.

You also do no damage.

Can't deny that.

What's up with all the chicks in this gaming being fucking bonkers? Like, the one I've know the longest is hot as fuck, but she's into fucking vore and chopping dicks off. And the others aren't far behind. Shit, even borderlands doesn't have this number of Crazy girls online.

Because they are girls who play video games. If they were well adjusted they would be out in the club with chad. Also I assume warframe appeals to many fetishists with it's bio-mechanical art style.

Nekros Prime and Nidus
What I like to call Sands of Time Inaros
Soma Prime, Pox and broken war
The tears of my enemies as I am now 4.5 million credit's richer from them

I have fond memories of RO and do agree that it's designed a bit better than modern MMOs (which isn't hard), but you're kidding yourself if you think the grind was a positive thing. There's a reason why the Holla Forums guilds never last for very long. 90% of the nostalgia of that game comes from the artstyle, music and social interaction, not because people enjoyed farming card drops for years.

Differences in gameplay. Looking back at it I can't remember any unique differences between Corpus and Grineer enemies aside from looks, while infested mostly consisted of melee enemies. Same thing with the level design, I remember the overall artstyle of the evels but there's no landmarks that stuck with me, because they layout is mostly samey.
Most of the gameplay variety comes from trying different weapons and characters, which would be fine if they weren't all powercreeped bullshit that barely differs.

I didn't name a game you have to play, that's for you to find.
I hate shitty video games made by canadian jews. Have some standards, you sad sack of shit.

plat.
sorties, for passive plat farming.
excalibur built for speed and blind, prisma grakata, brakk and riven twin wraith vipers.
melee is twin basolk, since dual sword animations are the most bearable kind of buttonmash that fucks with the flow of fast as little as possible. not to mention having a fairly good slam attack that ragdolls and procs fire for condition overload.

I'd rather have taken over the void, and the entire starchart with ruk and his jolly squad of grineer brethren, but grineer are apparently mindlessly devoted to the queens via retcon now.

Mag is actually one of the more attractive warframes, albeit useless
Nova Prime on the other hand is probably the saddest warframe, with sad tits and a sad ass

Valkyr on the other hand is probably the most attractive warframe, if you don't like size queens like saryn
Shes also actually useful
when are they going to nerf octavia?

Another wall of text to convince people they shouldn't like what he doesn't like. Tell me again how is a bad game, you almost had me back there.

Nah, you're going to keep disregarding anything that criticizes your holy lamb. If I keep it short and tell you you're wasting your time touching dog shit, you won't believe me. If I write an indepth response, you won't read it.

Keep deluding yourself. Just make sure you don't breed.

You didn't provide a single objective argument. Your walls of text boil down to your personal taste in videogames.
You don't like the grind. I get that.
You don't like the open-end aspect of it. I get that.
What about gameplay?
What about the devstreams, addressing the community?
What about aesthetics?
The game isn't perfect, but you didn't make a single valid point in all your posts.
At least you admitted not playing it when you said the grineer and corpus play the same.
Keep being the archetypical/v/-tan, with your blog posts about how you don't like "thing". If you really fit the meme like you seem to do, it's your genes that won't go anywhere.

I got bored of it within a weekend. The Octavia thing was cool for a bit, but the music composing gimmick wears off quick because of how limited it is and how terrible the basic instruments were (the others weren't very appealing to fork over platinum for either).

Overall, it is a very hollow experience of all the missions being templates and most of the motivation for playing the game is extrinsic rewards.

Perhaps its similar to what this user is trying to get across.

The other games I play don't necessarily have a definite "external" reward to them (there are items but they are largely temporary to a session). The time spent comes from an internal motivation e.g I admired the skill in afps so I play afps even if there is no in-game loot and I'm not good enough to earn money from tournaments.

Warframe, the motivations for playing are largely "this prime item is rare/vaulted/will be vaulted so I better get it while I can", "I need more of resources/platinum/void traces/relics so I need to run more of this mission". In nearly all cases, the players are focused on the in-game rewards and will focus on the most efficient way to get them, even if its not the most fun or interesting.

It's unanimously agreed on that grindy video games are badly designed, especially if they lead up to nothing. Even normalfags know this and make fun of MMO players. It's very objective.
Because the rest of the game suffers for it. They draw out content by rehashing existing stuff, something that they've been doing this for years. Every other game gets criticism for being grindy, yet this one gets a pass.
I do like open endedness in games. Warfarme does it poorly due to the lack of variety that I've already mentioned.
I've also already said the core gameplay is solid but the systems past that are poorly made.
Piss poor. The streams were fine in the beginning to show upcoming content, but degraded into circlejerking around the developer personalities. The way they handled criticism on the forum was also incredibly unprofessional. Censorship always means there's underlying problems they try to hide. Go look at the founders that post on the forums if you want to see the apex goy.
Those are fine, sure. The quality varies, and the prime frames especially look tacky as fuck, but overall the game looks competent. I wouldn't have played the game in the first place if there was nothing appealing about it.
Maybe to you those points are not valid or you choose to ignore them. Yet notice how I've repeatedly had posts saying "yeah the game isn't perfect BUT…" It proves me right, because that's exactly where I was in 2013. Trying the game out again earlier this year in hopes of it changing has only solidified my stance, because nothing has changed. It's only gotten worse.
They do. Aside from a few units most enemies behave the same.
Sure, just believe that. It's easier to just write someone off as a cynical asshole instead of viewing things in a critical light and admitting to faults.

There's objectively better games or ways you could be spending your time, but do what you want.

Pretty much nailed what I've been trying to say. Thank you.

kek
here's a wall of text of my own
What about JRPGs? What about MonHun? You think it's objective because it doesn't cater to your taste
Only because you say so? Maybe for someone who has been playing since 2013 like yourself there's less "open-endness", but for plenty of newcomers theres plenty to explore. It's not a game's fault you might have exausted it's contents
Are you crazy? When did this ever happened. There's a clear script that's followed every stream addressing community concerns, upcoming content, gameplay, lore, etc… That's a sory attempt at a strawman on your part.
Lack of self awareness much? Again, no objective arguments are presented, you just don't like the game anymore and are salty that other people do.
lol maximus. One faction has scaling fuck-you-armor and units that one shot you. The other controls the arena with nullifiers, sapping ospreys and bursas. They play NOTHING the same. Not even their mooks are the same. You're hilarious.

Even contradicts himself saying
And then goes on to assume the ONLY reason people play warframe is for the rewards. Right after it has been universally accepted that gameplay is solid.

You want to talk objective arguments, we can spend some time discussing enemy scaling, damage 2.0, monetization, sorties and etc..
But if your best arguments are "I don't like it, it doesn't FEEL rewarding" then you are wasting your time.

what colors are those from?

Warframe just has a lot of features tacked on as far as I can tell. Archwing is complete garbage to play for example, but they largely kept it as is and people put up with it for MR ranks. I can barely tell the difference between melee weapons besides the obvious stats, animations, models, and attack range (does literally anyone actually use the combos, or is it just tapping the melee key or button). People clearly tend toward effective weapons for the patch (I recall one time the mods to use were corrosive+heat and weapons such as Soma and Hek, and the devs try to mitigate it a bit with Sentinels' damage adaptation). They also make a mad dash for the exit in Exterminate, and find a room to camp in for Survival so the drops are concentrated in one hall and the targets are easier to shoot. The map everyone played on to powergrind affinity was Draco and it was with the specific warframes Frost, Mesa, and Trinity- it probably isn't the case anymore but likely the playerbase found another mission as a replacement.

Is there other meta?

For example:

"how quickly can I playthrough the maps"
In Diablo II, it opens up a lot regarding the map generation patterns, and maybe tactics depending on the bestiary in the specific area if you're on a fresh/self-gearing character. In Warframe, you largely follow a waypoint marker and use speed boosting abilities with parkouring. Does the parkouring have a fixed control on acceleration and velocity (slide/roll/spin jump) or is the acceleration scaling depending on how effective you're performing a manuever (e.g strafe jumping in Quake)?

RPGs in general tend to be carried by the characters and stories more than anything. MonHun is not grindy unless you're a harebrained idiot who sucks at the game.
When people post images of devs like reaction images and take their very word as truth despite their constant lying. It's a rockstar/cult mentality. Again, go read the forums if you want to see the extreme form of that. I also like that you skipped over my point on censorship, glad you at least agree to that.
And the winning strategy for all of them is to press 4 and shoot while backpedaling.
Because the reward of playing a good game is the experience or stimulation, whether it's through a story or a competitive nature or beating a challenge. In favor of those things, item rewards are the only "value" you get in Warframe. And they lose value quick after a few content patches.
Because the CORE gameplay lures you in and the rewards keep you playing. Then initial appeal of the gameplay wears off but you keep playing because of the rewards. It's carrot on a stick shit.

You deflect all my points by saying "because you say so, because that's what you think etc". I'm not gonna bother arguing anymore.

Ask yourself if you truly enjoy the game and will remember it 5 or 10 years down the line. Because I can guarantee you, the game will not hold up. And that makes it not worth sinking hundreds or thousands of hours into it. I've seen plenty of anons who did and said they regret it.

Agree that archwing is the weakest part of the game.
The melee system is ok imo. You can mash buttons if you want, but there's some not a lot, i agree of dept to the combos. Some have guaranteed slash procs, guaranteed ragdol, more mobility, etc…
well, you just listed a bunch of meaningful differences there
Eminent strategy is a thing on every game, but I like what the devs did to mitigate it on many instances. Like how tying your MR to a base level of energy when modding your weapons pretty much killed the need for affinity-grind. You can still do it, but I particularly hated it, and now I can just equip a freshly forma-ed weapon, slap a bunch of mods in it, since I'm MR23, and go do my normal missions instead of slaving on a specific map every time I want to forma an item. Otherwise, different mission types having their own meta and eminent strategies isn't itself bad. At least not for me. At least there isn't a single meta to defeat EVERY mission, like before when we had nuke-frames and the game resumed to pressing 4 to win.
A bit of both. You can mod for speed and have some raw bonuses, or you can time your bullet jumps with double jumps and slides to build speed even with slower frames.

Stopped reading there.

Argue how grinding in games is a good thing and not wasting your time. I'll wait.

That's all anyone has done with you and you respond with citation-less horseshit like "unanimously agreed".
If you don't like the game then fine, more power to you. That's absolutely no reason to shitpost the threads for nearly a fucking week straight with garbage "arguments" about why everyone else should stop playing it too.
Take your own advice and move on to another game already.

There's grind on those games wether you like it or not. Some people like that kind of game design. You are once again bothered by people with different tastes.
moving goalposts again? we were talking about the quality of devstreams. I don't care if a sect of normalfags sucks developer cock, as long as the devstreams keep streamlined to the state of the game.
lol wut?
lol wut ²
There are founders playing it to this day. I started a couple years ago and still play it almost daily.

I just came from the Ethrian Odissey thread. If you want to tell people how they are wrong in having a different taste than you, there's a huge honeypot for you there.

You must be new. Go make a thread and gauge whether people like grinding or not.
I've posted for like a day, what are you on about?
I already have long ago, I want other people to stop supporting the jewish cunts that are DE. But you're right, I'm wasting my time here.

Some of the would-be significant effects aren't so because the time in which the average mook in the game is mowed down in droves within seconds, unless maybe you're playing past 20 or 40 minutes in Defense or Survival, in which 99.9% groups would just gtfo for their loot anyways. Combo's are extremely forgettable if you can button mash for about the same-ish effectiveness, or even less so in the case of Exalted Blade Excalibur solo'ing Survival missions for 40+ minutes.

I'm only talking about the parkour actions, not any of the stats applied to the warframe. They're largely limited to roll, slide, and bullet jumping for a lot of the speed. There isn't very much granularity if its just based on timing or avoiding the recovery animation on fall.

How about you hop on that since you're the only one here that gives a damn.

Actually, sure. My only goal is to make you see how much you're being fooled.

You've made your point nearly 16 fucking hours ago. Either contribute something worthwhile to your argument, contribute something worthwhile to the thread or fuck off entirely.

I wonder why

You know I'm right.

How is Oberon? What's he good for? I'm thinking of grindin for him.

Defense and overall suport, since he can proc radiation on enemies and heal allies.
But you can build him as a preety good tank, with Phoenix Renewal augment and Rage. People refer to him as a jack of all trades, master of none, but he's good enough for a lot of people to main him.

Oberon's key abilities are Renewal and whatever his fourth ability is called.
Renewal does an AoE burst heal to Oberon and nearby allies (including sentinels/npcs!), as well as provide them with healing over time and an armor buff. Combining Renewal with Rage (% of damage taken is also given as energy), power strength and vitality/armor mods will make Oberon a very tanky guy.
His fourth abilities briefly stuns, knockdowns and (radiation) damages all nearby enemies. As long as you have enough energy (and Rage will provide a good flow there-of), you can liberally use this ability to nuke crowds safely.

Oberon also has a (radiation) nuke that damages a target and shoots some orbs out that hit nearby targets, as well as a long term (radiation) damage-in-area ability that works great when you're too fucking lazy too shoot stuff, but they're not all that good when you get to higher level stuff where enemies can survive some damage.

Oberon is pretty shit for very high level content like sorties though, due to the fact that the retardo-damage everything does prevents his Rage&Renewal combo from working well. You can't heal yourself if you got oneshot.

Interception shouldn't be in the main progression missions. There's never anyone available to do them.

autistic priestman is p gud

Standard palette blue
St Patrick's Day Yellow
Smoke black
Smoke light grey

I'd argue that his third ability is more important, because of synergies.
Cast 2 into 3's AoE, get armor buff
Cast 4 into 3's AoE, enemies are stripped of armor
His 1 is shit tho.
overall damage dealing of 4 isn't good. Hence why I focus on his 3 for a continuous crowd control with radiation procs, eventually casting 4 to strip armor when a heavy unit comes at me.

that quest was even more retarded than disco frame. the last frame i made was the fairy frame, which i got to like level 10 before quitting.
all of the frames have been pretty terrible but harrow actually looks pretty decent, but that quest was horrible.

who the fuck wants to control that "child" and play as it? as if they didnt betray the lore of the game enough.

Probably because they're absolutely terrible. Especially the archwing variants.

You don't control the autistic kid when you put his frame together. That's not how it works. The autistic kid is long dead when you start the quest. He was just too autistic to realize he was dead and you have to put his autistic edgelord ghost to rest.

by "child" i was referring to the anime girl that controls the warframe instead of what the lore said early on in a much better story.

i just gave up on making shit in the game. its alot more fun this way. i have a ton of warframes and weapons i can play with. fuck de.

You mean the operators?

Grinding is fun.
Bulletjumping is fun.
Slashing enemies into peaces of meat and bones is fun.
Seeing your damage numbers going up is fun.
Dressing up is fun.
Exploring fuckhuge randomly generated levels with infinite mobility is fun.
Warframe is quintessential fun game.

Dont you fucking bullshit anyone with that. Grinding is not fun. Relaxing sure. Having a sort of daily routine is nice. Being able to zone out for a few hours is nice. But its by no means fun.

yes, the operator that completely goes against what the tenno were described as early on. the fact that theyre a material person pretty much voids the entire lore of the series.

It's a game in constant development. The warframes being controlled by a physical entity doesn't suddenly make the game's lore null and void. It's build the lore and molding it over time.

I have a hypothetical question. For preface, I played Warframe a fucking ton when it first was released god knows how many years ago, getting quite far with little no knowledge of what I was really doing. I tried getting back in once or twice, but it was only last year that I really got back in hard. Took a little while to get everything in order because I apparently had access to planets and things well far into what I was actually ready for (as well as no nodes between planets unlocked). Once I got that shit in order, it didn't take long at all from where I was to get into grinding out sorties.
So my question is probably geared towards someone who would possibly be picking up the game for the first time: how long do you think it takes to get to a point where you don't necessarily have to worry about cash as well as platinum? I do see this argument from time to time on the lines of "I never spent any real money and I'm rolling around in platinum," but t hey never state how long they've actually been playing and how long it took to get to that point.
Not that I'm ragging on the grind, I fucking love the game except fuck you to whoever thought it was a good idea to put a Harrow blueprint in the Defector mission. That mode is fucking awful and is slow as fuck to grind. I just keep thinking that some people kind of lose some perspective on the time invested part of things.

Just watched the last devstream. Apparently Plains of Eidolon is due to september
that means october in DE speak

not only is it a retarded plot development. but yes, you can betray lore. for example if they made it so the operator drives the suit like a mech instead of possessing it.
they betrayed it to a similar extent by introducing the operator as a physical being which nulls and voids the backstory of several warframes.
youre either not familiar with the story or trying to argue "lol its a fantasy world with space ninjas anything can happen!"

That's kind of an iffy question. For example, I'm about 800 hrs in and have 300 plat with next to nothing to spend it on. But I never rushed items, and really only bought slots, cosmetics, and items through trade. And I also never really had a group giving me tips and shit until around 400 hrs in. So a beginner just going around aimlessly, and not understanding the value of items, will take a long time. But if you have a clan, a friend, or can find pricing websites and can get a feel for value fast, it shouldn't take more than 100 hrs, if even that. Also no one really needs platinum until you've started to do sorties and unlocked the star chart, before you do that you are still pretty ankle deep in the game and just discovering new frames and weapons and building mastery. So I'd say for an unguided beginner 200/250 hrs and for one with help

The argument is that it's a game in development that does and will continue to have various creative changes over time as the game goes on. You can argue to here to there about the changes but to not expect them is ridiculous.

Bravo DE, this lanky frame better be worth it.

new lore that undermines old established lore is bad for the story and easily avoidable. when you betray old established lore you basically remove any reason to follow the story, since its subject to change at any update rending all you've known so far to be obsolete, which means any effort you put into learning the story is a waste of time.

That's just your shitty opinion.

What was there was still bare and minimum. Incomplete. You don't understand the creative process if you think it's just one and done instantly after you have the rough draft. No. You go back and revise your work. Improve things, remove things, change things, add things, etc.

All to build the ultimate goal of completing it into a cohesive story. We are literally just playing one long beta that's years in work right now and just barely still making head way to becoming something more than it started as. I won't defend shitty changes. But I will defend them experimenting with their lore to actually craft a real story.

He really is, highest health pool in the game, extreme CC, heals both himself and others, can instakill with desiccation+ covert lethality dagger, has true invuln when healing with devour, and has an augment that makes him immune to CC and status effects.

It's kind of hard to tell whether or not the game is in open beta. Or finished and in continuous update mode. If it's the former, in terms of development, it's like they're changing the goal posts of what qualifies as finished to them. Beta is almost a convenient excuse whenever something terribly buggy or conflicting happens.

They're already introducing new concepts entirely, and ignoring old ones.

Never said they were good at the creative process.

betraying established lore gives a player incentive to not listen. an incomplete story can be completed without betraying established lore. changing it causes the reader to stop reading because you'd have to be an idiot to keep paying attention when everything you learned is null and void.
what they did is even worse than the "lol it was all just a dream!" plot twist.

Honestly, can some things even be removed at this point, if they can be purchased with platinum or something indirectly purchased for, with real money? I don't think they'll ever (be able to) scrap space kids hypothetically since you can buy accessories for them. They really screwed themselves over in terms of flexibility if it's the case.

WoW and other MMOs had huge continuous updates that introduced new stories, but they don't hide behind claiming they're in beta.

While I agree that there are some bits of previous lore that contradict the second dream, it's not by much.
It was hinted back then that warframes could be suits, but the lore was pretty vague. They used it to retcon space potato kids in.
I'm a latecomer to WF, so it's hard to connect to the previous lore. I just with space potatoes were actually cute. It would be a lot more bearable then.

also, you can add to a story without contradicting previous things. they could come out with an update next week that says the operator is just an illusion of energy and not a physical being. though this would contradict the current story. however they dont seem to care about that.
cant wait for a new star trek that confirms theyre all aliens with no connection to the planet earth.

its not just that though. it contradicted the backstory of quite a few warframes, ordis, the ship, the lotus, and the tenno. but it also replaced a story full of potential with alot of directions to move into a dead end.

and for what? anime girls controlling mech suits like every B-list anime since the 90s? its a generic unoriginal idea replacing something that really had potential.

lotus was a mysterious group with unclear inentions and was never established to be a person. then shes standing in my ship which should have killed her, standing there with her big tits.

the tenno using a warframe to do basic tasks in the ship is now just an anomaly but it used to be consistent because the tenno had no corporeal form.

the suits were always solid with no spaces in them, but the tenno were able to occupy them and use them.

I remember those days, although I was under the impression was that tenno were individuals infected by the void and could only live through the warframes, acting as both a sentai suit and a medical bed.

Weren't there defense mission to protect tenno corpses? Or am I remembering that wrong?

The defense missions still have you defend something labeled Warframe cryopod, and the thing being inside the pod is a person in a suit, a lot like the people you see in relays or rescue missions.

yes, the tenno were orokin which were brought to the void and survived. it changed them and removed them from their bodies but unleashed their power. the orokin then built armor "around them"
as ordis said, the tenno is the energy that controls the suit and isnt the suit itself.
without the suit the tenno had no way to live, which is why even inside the liset they still had to be in their warframe.

the cryopods seem to contain lotus operatives. the "warframe cryopod" is much different looking from the cryopod you came from in the 1st scene of the game.

wait why doesn't he make warframe porn anymore?

Did you not fucking read

BECAUSE FUCKING SPACE KIDS

so wait he aint making porn cause of the story that almost no one cares about?

Doesn't stop from making porn of the frames themselves. Hell, you can just make shota/loli porn of the operators instead. Which is surprisingly in the low amounts.

the stupid space kids killed off one of the pioneers of porn, the only redeeming shit about this game.

watchewant has been still making some fun shit, mind you

You're a dense motherfucker.
While the space kids may not actually be physically inside the frames, their minds are connected to them in such a way that the frames effectively function as their bodies. To the kids stuck in the transference chairs while operating a frame, it would be as if they were the ones on the actual receiving end of it. and let's not go into the neurological nightmare of being fucked in an organ you don't physically posses, read some old school GitS for explanations on THAT
So no, he's not making porn of it because "of the story that almost no one cares about". He's not making porn of it because it would raise too many questions of whether or not it would be considered CP. And because most places these days operate under the idea of reader/viewer perception trumping the artist's intentions it would lead to the art being taken down or possibly putting the artist in danger of legal bullshit.

Not everyone wants to fetishize kids user regardless of what Schlomo told yo

Yeah at least he's not dead anymore. He's one of the few people that does good xeno shit

this, mostly.

Fictional drawings do not equal CP.

I just wish the operators were cute and not fugly chimps.

By that logic killing an NPC in a video game is murder.

Did I fucking say it was rape? No I said it was unhealthy and degenerate.

As opposed to fucking biomechanical suits of armor which is 100% healthy and non-degenerate?

at most they look around age 15 area.
also tumblr is just a shit site for art storage. wattchewant barely does anything anymore he spent what ages on making a wraith model and other shit to do nothing with them

also another part oh kids that are rampaging thru the system cutting/burning/melting/blasting everything they see in their path but when it comes to slight sense of Sexual part OH NOES CAN'T HAVE THAT.

Even then, your logic is faulty. Any fetish ever is degenerate. Being on a video board all the time can be unhealthy. Don't sit on a moral high horse on a site full of degeneracy and unhealthy habits.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that the Tenno have stopped aging physically because of void shit but mentally are somewhat older? Obviously they still act like edgy teens, probably because not aging past 15 or so really fucks your hormones up, but I think that this is the case, and operator porn is technically not cp. Not like loli / shota are cp in the first place.

Exactly. To both point.

I'm the architect of my own suffering.

Don't you be talking shit about Bootiful Derr God. Not his fault DE is incapable of making him useful of fun.

Returned to my ship and suddenly I was a developer

quick, buy a bunch of plat

Give plat to the people.

So after not playing this for probably a year now.
Are there any good fist weapons yet?

is lokis illusion and swap actually useful yet?
Is he still a beast at melee with his invis?

Quick, delete EVERYONE'S plat

Tekko and Hirudo are rigodamndiculous, but do require the right mods.

Tekko can tear through anuses with crit mods (red crit machine when built right), and Hirudo makes you NEVER EVER die

There's only one you need.

Not really. Just for fucking with teammates.
Invisibility doesn't really effect melee when you can just sneak up and instakill any normal enemy.

quick, buy everyone octavia

DE_Steve is now DE_Broke

I thought it was supposed to give you sneak damage which you could use you to wail onto tougher enemies without the worry of being attacked.

Kogake was my favourite weapon but I hated using the fight stances, you could do so many rapid punches without using them.

You can get a stealth kill bonus without invisibility. I don't know anything about that keeping you from getting attacked though.

STOP trying to force a 24/7 shitpost general for this long since become shit freemium garbage. Warframe has been on the downwards spiral to death for years. Kill yourself for shilling this thing that it has become.

They have done that shit for years. See archwing when it came out and then they did shit all with it forever and it was trash.

No.
Actual down syndrome.
Confirmed for never playing the game back when it was good.
Commit suicide.

Because it's literally the MLP frame, you eternal newfag trash. None of you even played the game when it was decent, and you're all shilling for a game that has a long history of shitting all over it's playerbase intentionally. Mcfucking kill yourselves.

No seriously, look at the head and boot shape and the time it came out in.

The fun in that contest was dead when DE made two events in a row designed to stop them. They won the first one anyways, lel.

Oh it all comes together now.
Post more butthurt, I enjoy it.

Seek help.

Kill yourself shill.
That show was shit, too.

I very seriously doubt you know what show it is in the first place. It's older than you by about two decades easily.

Mospeada is shit. The only reason faggots pretend to like it is because they got into Macross through Robotech, which is shameful, and the original Macross series was hot garbage too. Newer Macross series were good. Original SDF Macross was fucking terrible.

user you ok? Go fap or something and cool off.

A series you've never even heard of until you reverse image searched what I posted, is shit? El Oh El
It's shameful that some people only got into Macross via Robotech, but at the same time Macross was hot garbage? Make up your mind.
I'll bet you started on Frontier, which is shameful because it was hot garbage.
Now you're repeating yourself because you know damn well you don't know enough about the material to speak of it further. Just naming old shows and calling them shit without saying why is both lazy as fuck and reeks of half/a/. Apply yourself.

At this point I'm fairly sure that the faggot is falseflagging.

Robotech being an abortion and only faggots liking it doesn't contradict the series it was cut from also being bad. The reason people watch the original is to feed their hipster boner for the series because of the few good entries or the hype of "oh the elevens liked it, it must be good". Japan has plenty of shit-taste faggots too. This isn't /m/ though, I don't have any reason to type out a full wall on why the original macross was ugly hamfisted trash. I only finished it out of obligation after making someone else sit through all of Big O. Reminder that your boy fucking killed himself like a bitch after minmei's VA rejected him.

This pathetic, limp wristed faggot shit is exactly why it's obvious you don't belong here and never did, redditor, and a reflection of the reason you're satisfied playing with a dessicated corpse of what was a game. This pathetic "oh are you OK let's be fags together" pathetic bullshit is a cancer of your generation, you eat shit with a smile on your face because you have no sense of taste and you don't even have the capacity for anger or even a strong opinion because you are mentally weak and all you need is something to make time pass by. Cookie clicker games like kantai collection are enough for faggots like you.

This is the cancer that infested us when we were forced to move, this kind of bullshit sickens me. Do you even understand why your milkwater life is such a disappointment to everyone around you? Light yourself on fire and die.

Are you anti-warbros DE shill who decided to swap IPs and alienate newfags against them?
I feel some fuckery going on there.

It took you an hour to come up with that?

I am not sure why you are so seethingly buttflustered, but Illl enjoy your ass pain nonetheless.

What would that even mean in this context, dumbass? Trying to revive a thread that's probably past the bump limit already? I'm just fishing for (you)s from shitters, because anyone of any value that played this game has stopped long ago. It's more fun than warframe is now.

I haven't played the game in fucking years, and warbros were great. These faggots I'm mocking couldn't possibly be any one of the good members of warbros because those people weren't pathetic, and if any of the old GOOD warbros are still playing that's just sad for them, because there are a shitting ton of decent games out there and it has long since been time to move on from this dead shit. But you aren't one of them, that's for sure

I guess no more (you)s then.

Yeah I called this one a W and moved on. The ultimate evolution of turn based RPGs is shitposting. Macross really is shit, by the way. Even 0083 is better.

Now I know you don't actually visit /m/ on any imageboard.

Seems like no matter what I do, what prime stuff I get from relics, or how long I stay in the bazaar, there's just no one actually buying anything from me or most people. Warframe market gives me squat results too. Do I just farm these fissure missions forever until I get the absolute right thing that people want? I just want some platinum for slots already.

You in a syndicate? People will buy the augments for 15-25 a pop.

The first three. Highest in the Arbiters of Hexis syndicate. I can work toward getting their augments but even with the mods I do have, which is a lot, they never ever sell. Even riven mod sellers have trouble at trading.

Change your chat region in-game.

That'll help? Any suggestions?

Shlomo do u even undercut?
1. Check lowest seller price.
2. Put up for 5 plat less.
3. Profit.

Ivara, why do you torment me so? I just want that booty!

I could sell everything for one 3 plat and still no one will approach me.

I guess you just suck at this.

Do you have some stupid furry name? Or ugly fucking color scheme on your frame?
I deliberately avoid dealing with players that show me even a glimpse of being furry or faggot, or both, even if the deal is good.

Neither. Well maybe the color scheme thing. I can only really work with what little I have.

Except 0083 is known chiefly for being a hot mess of garbage, and I'm saying that even with how bad of a trainwreck that is, it's less of a fucking pile than macross. They aren't even remotely uncomparable, and in that aspect they are definitely alike. You're definitely not /m/ nor have you watched a whole lot of shit. You just watch old shit to feel superior. LOGH was trash too.

Stop playing a freemium grind jew and just pay for or pirate a game that doesn't have the fun sucked out of it to incentivize you to pay to bring the fun back, and is really only there to trick retards who will pay infinitely for the game it should have been.

Dammit DE, I'm not putting that thing together again just for a Riven.

still no nidus neuroptics all this time later i got the other parts on the first day

I use shotguns at close range, but I mostly stick to melee.

I've heard about players seeing the potato kid show up on their ship randomly after completing the Harrow quest, but I always thought they exaggerating or misremembering things.
Turns out they were right. Do you know how fucking creepy it is to finish browsing the market and see this little fucker sitting RIGHT THERE?

Not any creepier than seeing infestation leaking from under on of your doors.
It's cheap and is fucking nothing.

Potato kid?

Piece of advice: Make it so that the cap thing is shut so you don't have to see the ugly piece of shits' face. They get a lot less spooky ten.

She's worth it, though. Was my main frame for a long time after getting her. Can be builto for dps, cc or defense. Sucks as a tank, but that's what invisibility is for.

200$ hip onahole or 200$ warframe bucks

200 dolaridoos? Dude if you REALLY want to spend that much money in warframe, save 60-70 for the next prime access cosmetic pack, that's gonna be an exclusive armor set. You don't need to spend more than that.
Use the rest on a camwhore, ask her to say "oh clem your dick is so big" while she dildoes her asshole. Post results so we can forward video to DE.

I know, I'm excited to take her for a spin, but I'm currently sitting 1 Niatan short of making the last part. It'll probably get an alert by the end of the day though, so I'm not to worried.

Why would you spend 200 dollars on this game period.

sauce plz

Autism, laziness and too much money laying around ?
Not that hard, dumb beast.

What an appropriate response for a warframe thread.

Though this does leave me thinking about when we'll inevitably get Fenrir as a Warframe and what his kit is going to be like. Not that I have a source on them ever doing it, but I 100% don't believe they could resist themselves.

Why buying shit in a game about grinding? if you buy stuff you will just get bored faster, that's the thing in WF, you can only have fun when using new stuff to collect newer stuff

That reminds me of a mission I had not too long ago
It was a spy mission and I had gotten everything yet tripped every alarm, was on pluto, and lotus changed the mission to kill everything
I killed up to about 60/128 I think, till the only enemies that would show up were back to back bursas and the occasional Ambulas
Has this happened to anyone else?

Once, I'm pretty sure it's because you leave the alarm on to long. But I had about 8 or so bursa show up. Not a fun time.

So like do you even meet him at any point in person?

Also

Nothing wrong with buying prime cosmetics to support devs and to look swag :^)

Wait, so it's just a cape? I thought his fat body was a suit? Doesn't one of the ceph fragments show it as that?

user, corpus is a fictional race of /fit/ jews, to the point of their officers being able to body lesser tenno like bitches, and lanky weaklings like Glast and Darvo being outcasts or half-assed "scientists" instead of proper merchants, like Alad.
Expecting a high-ranked corpus dude to be fat is unreasonable.

No, I know he wasn't actually fat, but I thought it was a suit that was all around his body making him look fat. Looking closer now I see it isn't.

To be fair, once you get that far in the future and are that much of a merchant, you can just buy fitness.

the ultimate natty
>we're all gonna make it brah, creatine is n't cheating