#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Flip Flop Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l3wGN
archive.is/KGEyx
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/danganronpa-v3-banned-in-korea-on-grounds-of-being-harmful-to-kids-adults/36196/
archive.is/s249r
archive.is/ziQ2Q
techraptor.net/content/steamwatch-30072017-legal-threats-content-controversy-censorship
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzKT9Ti6Dk4
twitter.com/PenitusVox/status/890969362571575296
twitter.com/LunarArchivist/status/891499645595242500
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/artist-apologizes-after-getting-harassed-death-threats-for-dream-daddy-fan-art/36237/
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/consoles/playstation-4/6117-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-ps4
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/consoles/playstation-4/6529-persona-5-ps4
archive.fo/GQbkU
archive.fo/zc3IB
app.box.com/s/jznvw1e1mqw3dsdvkhkeoenq8ccozq85
techraptor.net/content/interview-with-mark-kern-about-league-for-gamers
archive.fo/Dipl5
archive.fo/frFTL
lazylily.moe/news-in-light-of-the-shenanigans-at-dynasty-scans/
archive.fo/HUggQ
twitter.com/hashtag/NoConfederate?src=tren&data_id=tweet:891622480028323844
archive.fo/K7lxs
archive.fo/VQGIK
thehackernews.com/2017/07/sweden-data-breach.html
archive.fo/UbhXm
archive.is/XljaM
archive.is/Vf0Td
archive.is/Xq7yR
archive.is/ZB5xo
archive.fo/Mbg6i
archive.is/aBHee
archive.is/VYFBq
archive.is/oJY2R
archive.is/DDYgV
archive.is/DMr4y
archive.is/WQ5lo
archive.is/QTQlA
archive.is/k81FH
archive.is/gYnCV
archive.is/Z31eU
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/18/donald-trump-concealed-carry-right-not-privilege/
twitter.com/danarel/status/890973538424807425
twitter.com/danarel/status/891820084603240448
twitter.com/danarel/status/890234950519107584
twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx
archive.is/C0o7g
archive.is/xsBwl
archive.is/9nIzq
archive.fo/e3tZb
youtube.com/watch?v=XtebJrN2dzY
archive.is/f9tns
archive.is/fZvSO
archive.fo/Hs48G
archive
archive.is/9nIzq
unitedstatescourts.org/federal/wawd/242820/1-0.html
archive.is/0VNmO
archive.is/SDLOi
archive.fo/Ko8Ep
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/did-lbj-say-ill-have-those-nggers-voting-democratic-200-years
archive.is/qRw2u
archive.is/c0cO7
archive.is/rUb3b
archive.is/TCQtV
archive.is/qf4TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Horse Benis

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/l3wGN

This must of happened while I was camping, we make more butthurt goons on EVE?

Oh my

Let's go on an adventure, Holla Forums,

Whoa user that's a bit lewd

Most of the artists that get paid to do Kancolle used to do Touhou-related works so it's not surprising.

No, the snake in the garden of eden read the GG wiki and persuaded Eve to take the apple.

save it for the end of the thread.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

- archive.is/KGEyx
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

Oh, thats less fun.

Indeed. But too many of them have similar story structure and less wtf doujins than 2hu.

Morning, anons.

What's on the agenda today?

I'm pretty stoked, so don't laugh.
I'm learning Hypercard programming right now as a side project.

A comic page had the snake of the bible say he learned some tricks from gamergate.

Well my agenda today is to change all my passwords, I haven't done that since I started to use the internet 8 years ago.

US courts are fucked and we have so many damn bad actors in our government that its quite mad that we haven't collapsed yet. It doesn't help that the US shares responsibility with how fucked a lot of South and Central American countries are, with the porous border, drug problem, and then how easy it is for fucks like that to get away with shit here. There is a reason I am a proponent of the death penalty.

Touhou has a huge cast, and with a setting that allows for a lot of different situations. In some ways, it fits the autism formula that someone used to explain sonic and its' fanbase.

Help OP's, befriend english speaking nips and shill our sites outside GG circles, at least that's what i've been doing lately.

Man you missed out on a LOT of shit.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/danganronpa-v3-banned-in-korea-on-grounds-of-being-harmful-to-kids-adults/36196/

Well I lived in a town with no internet in Colombia, I just started after going for my last days of highschool to a city.

No, he said he wished he would claim to have been responsible for GG.

I guess getting rid of Park didn't fix all the problems.

I thought it was some weird super-villain in the comic saying that while he butchered two guys.
Someone has the picture? I can't remember it correctly.

I remember leaning to use FIDO and Gophernet when I was in middle school. We took a field trip to the local college and they taught us how it worked and what networks were.

We like it's been mentioned before Kancolle isn't as hands-off as Touhou is when it comes to the content.

Not just a huge cast, but a cast that can be altered easily to suit different sketches.
Pretty much though I think with Sonic's case it's more how colorful & bright he & his friends are along with Eggman being the big bad man.

Did you expect the laws planted during multiple years to just dissolve on acid or?

that's some edgy shit

That's the first thing worst korea has done right. Danganronpa is total fuck cancer that led to many IPs getting tarnished.

I want Asuka to tackleglomp my benis.
I think we're still working on the Wiki? It needs a lot of love.

Thats a marvel comic, you can tell because its so hamfisted.

More like I expected them to have bigger shit to worry about, like fixing he government.

I know most of us are weebs or secret weebs, but NicheGamer are the only ones on that who get consistent views/comments/RTs, and even they aren't making a profit.

Shilling for those guys might be in our favor.
Is it worth regularly posting their official tweets for reviews/opinion pieces so they can be RT'd more by anons here who also use Twitter?

''Welcome to politics where the laws are made up and the issues don't matter

I'M ANGRY!
ANGRY ABOUT COMUNISTS!

And now I'm disgusted how much strawmanning they use. They don't even try anymore.

What comic is this shit?**

You know, for a bunch of insignificant nerds from a dead movement, we get talked about a lot of times.
They think about us.
They dream about us.
They fap to us.
This is like some mind break hentai doujin, but without the sex.

What is this even from? All I've heard is it's from Avatar press.

Oh, there is sex.

I believe the title was "Mephisto." Try RIS? I got it from the bread.

We've been saying that since Gallant. These guys were so smug and so sure of themselves that they were going to win the universe riding on the social justice train. And then along comes a bunch of angry nerds to take everything away from them like some sci-fi enemy "Profound Darkness" shit.

They can't reconcile how much they look down on us, with how powerful we are in their little world. The cognitive dissonance makes their brains short circuit until all they can do is REEEEEEEEEEEE.

WOW LOOK AT THIS SPIFFY REDTEXT

I've added some autism to the topic of language destruction. >>>/8diamonds/2892
The additions include:

Most important posts start here >>>/8diamonds/2901

If you're interesting in the shit happening on college campuses across the US, focus on the Speech Code posts as well as the Language and Thought and Linguistic Orthodox post. They'll help you understand the sinister nature, intended or not, behind certain words and their structure.

If you care about what on earth is happening with the localization scene and their treatment of your favorite Futa Faggot Festival sequel, take note of the word Expurgation and use it where it applies. Use it when words or content are changed because they were deemed offensive.

If you have anything to add to this topic, please do so and discuss it with anyone wherever you can. Holla Forums is steadily getting more responsive to this, but threads about them barely break 50 replies. Establishing examples and data is essential to facilitating discussion for this. Only empirical thought and data can free the words needed to fight the ultimate blue pill of our time.

Skull Face was right. Code Talker was right. Kojima was right. TotalBiscuit is a fucking useful idiot.

TotalBiscuit is a fucking useful idiot.

Fixed for accuracy.

When you cry out in your dreams it is gamergate that you see!

I'd love to see a GG edit of this.

OAG is also good.

Censorship is never right you faggot.

It is, a lot of this sites have adopted ethic guidelines and have been pushing anti-censorship.

The problem is that they don't get much traffic because they don't play along with SJW click-bait mainstream sites and they get cucked from exposition on social media for it.

Honestly i haven't been able to do much on social media for them, Facebook has too many SJW's and they just trash whatever attempt to shill this sites because they are "pro-GG" sites.

Twitter is not that useful either because block-bots are everywhere and as soon as you mention this sites you get blocked.

I really think our best chance to shill this sites is using jewtubers but i'm not really sure how to go about it.

I wonder what would happen if a comic portrayed Antifa like the monstruous faggots they are.

How the hell is TB related to the destruction of language? Do you mean by being a "respected" person/cult of personality, the fact he's using the new & forced words means he's aiding it?
Or just a general statement that TB is SJW?

On a side note, remember when comics were good? They were epic operas of godlike beings clashing. I miss that sense of them being beyond us. Almost liked forces of nature, destined to collide all while you could mix in some greek tragedy.

It would alert the horde and the artist would be harassed out of social media.

TB is on the "traps are trans" wagon, he is changing what the word means.

Or be falseflagged, banned and getting to apology.

should have used grey and changed the tophat into a dunce hat to be more accurate.

he barely is. he's just an idiot who is controlled by his feelings for same very shady characters.
probably had no problem with the trap question until dat tranny that looks like a dude cried wolf.

Traps are effeminate crossdressing men, calling them trans is basically calling them retards over what they actually are: fetishists with a specific kink.

Both. I've always disliked TB, but his recent spergout regarding the Are Traps Gay incident helped turn Trap into a needlessly toxic word, all because he wanted to protect some lying tranny's feelings and virtue signal about donating to a fag charity organization instead of actually thinking about what the fuck he was doing. It infuriates me that someone who prides themselves on being ethical would aid in the dirtying of a harmless word on the internet while disregarding everyone who was trying to set him straight on it.

So fuck him.

that too.

I once dressed like a girl for a group project at school, and I don't feel like I wanna cut my dick off, traps aren't trans.

Traps are fetishists, trannies are retards, shemales are a halfway mix but get kudos for not lopping off their dick.

But did it make you want to spread your boimanko

Jewtubers like money, and have decent exposure.
Review websites have (a little) money and want exposure.

If they could afford to pay certain youtubers (those with around 250k to 500k subs, or even as low as 500 if their average views on each video are always a decent chunk of the subscribers) they could get a sponsorship (brief shilling at the start or end of the video. Most skip, a few listen).
Anyone with more than 500k subs is probably getting bigger deals from bigger companies. Then again, Lots of money + a little more money = More than lots of money- so anything is worth a shot.

The hardest parts are:
- Getting those outlets the moolah needed to pay for sponsorship (and we can't guarantee they'll spend it on that. And if we can get them moolah that easily, then it solves other issues. Paying writers better, attracting more staff, being less reliant on specific companies for ads, etc)

- Finding those who won't back out of the deal or refuse to do the deal because of the outlets being "problematic" (the amount who are SJW is smaller than you think. Those that toe the line are a few more however. Not to mention those who flip allegiances despite all their other opinions and beliefs- cognitive dissonance)

I remember you posting that a while ago. Didn't you get a full makeover or some shit too?

He blocked me and a shitload of other people for the most benign tweets about it. Went full scorched Earth.

Now he's getting memed on everywhere for being such a faggot, and its great. I hope his channel crashes and burns.

It pisses me off especially, because in the past I've dedicated a sizable bit of time and energy encouraging other people to look past his flaws. Many retarded things hes done in the past were minor, but this whole debacle is beyond the pale and now I feel like a fool.

This will likely be the only time I will ever need to say this, but revolt of all people has been proven right about TB. Let that sink in.

It's not censorship it's just stopping a plague from entering their country.

Was he thinking about traps?

Being a broken clock 1 time in 3 years does not make them any good, they are still the same cancer that tb is cut from.

Mark, what about the translation publisher company you wanted to fund? Igualmente want to work translating games!

Oh right. Yeah, that does count. After all, if you allow even slang used by weebs on the internet, the same tactics can be used to change the meaning of "real" and more important words.

Ideals aren't tied to a person. I even agree with some of his analysis of vidya- quality of option screens and a blanket hatred and distrust of pre-orders You carry on those ideals by demanding it from others, or carrying them out yourself.

When he retires/kicks the bucket, all of his "friends" will scramble to be the next "Number 1 PC Gaming Reviewer". It's the consumers job then to support the right people so the title is given to someone who deserves it, or that many different ethical reviewers are held in high regard.

That's not even funny ironically, but at the end of the day censorship is 100% unavoidable. Everyone wants it. The only thing they disagree on is what should be censored.

Gassing yourself is too good for you.

e-celebs are cancer, never forget it.
Pro-GG ones are nice, but don't be afraid to cut them off when they go aGGro-tier

Hows the memeteor aim going?
last time i heard one passed us by very stealthy

It was a project at school so lewd behavior would've get me sacked. Also it's not because a man wears the dress that he's gay.

Nah, I'm not that guy. I was supposed to play a female character, so the team went "hey we're gonna make you wear make up and female clothes".

Freedom Uber Alles

Once he lost his mind about Trump, it was clear he was going to slide deeper. I've yet to meet someone who was actually mad about Trump or Brexit that didn't escalate over time.

I think we stand up for certain people because they have elements of us in them- even subconsciously. I thought YandereDev was OK. Being a tard in his past was something we all I did. And if he can make a game and be supported by anons maybe someday I can too!. That attitude promptly died and the bollocks were swept away from my eyes when he decided to cater to a minority who were made about panties, and gave Kotaku and interview. TB on the other hand is a failed businessman from a decent income family (judging by how he went for school for law or journalism or some shit, then landed in WoW &Starcraft commentary and game reviews). Being middle to upper class combined with failed personal life goals or lacking any real life goals is usually the song-and-dance of an SJW's backstory. Not all people with that past wind up like them though. When you consider some SJW are also adept at being manipulative and using different personas to their advantage- it makes you wonder what side of TB was real, and whether the various choices he made in life were for status, power, or enjoyment. But that's getting into armchair psychology.

I guess we were both right.

I hate to say it, if you gave some of the anons in this thread the power to snap their fingers and censor all globalist/marxist/SJW work and ideals, I'd wager more than half would say yes.

The harder but better route is for all people of a nation/tribe/group/whatever to understand why things do and do not work, so they are harder to subvert or trick. Every group will have idiots, but even a million idiots can be stopped if enough people can prove them wrong.

The "ideal" is a group that cannot be destroyed, cannot be subverted, and in some cases can wipe hostile groups off the map. Otherwise the group can be destroyed, altered, or is too weak to prevent those who would do it harm from gaining power.

His real side is himself and to an extent the ones who "fluff" him like like sterling and the tranny. In the end if they were precievably hated by a majority hed probably drop them like sjws drop anything problematic. Hell if genna was hated enough by sjws and some normalfags hed probably divorce her.

archive.is/s249r
archive.is/ziQ2Q

It's not ironic. Danganronpa is the real world equivalent of MGSV's vocal cord parasites. Stopping Danganronpa from entering a country is not the suppression of creation, ideas or content; it's stopping a parasitic plague from destroying more ideas, creations and content.

I think "we all did" is a pretty safe bet. If /cow/ had been around 12-15 years ago I probably would have been milked.

Its afraid.

Was this about the Boy Scout shit?

Why is so good for them to go after a few underage boys to sacrifice them to the feminist gods?

Also, if they are so into transgender kids, why don't they force the scout girls accept the transgender girls?

TechRaptor: Steam Watch - Legal Threats, Content Controversy, Censorship and More!

techraptor.net/content/steamwatch-30072017-legal-threats-content-controversy-censorship

I can't believe how fucking lucky I was.

Having a girl fetish.

Specifically, a girl in red latex fetish.
Since there was an announcement for P5 anime. Asuka qualifies, as along as she's in her plugsuit.

If you're going to do it, at least do the whole thing in German: Freiheit über Alles

Have you girl gulaggers listened to your daily quota of Despacito? The jews seems to want us to really like this fucking song.

why does she wear the mask?

Using the eyedropper tool, one of these came from that picture of Trump, and one from the first Google image result for shaun king. Just saying.

No, I'm listening to weeb music from my weeb game. Legitimately one of the best tracks in a good OST. youtube.com/watch?v=ZzKT9Ti6Dk4

When you start with traps, you will end up with bara.

cross thread reply

No it isn't. The plot is simplistic and childish, which is fine since it's made for kids, but it definitely doesn't have any depth, creativity or originality behind it. Moreover, regardless of the quality of the dialogue, the voice-acting is so horridly bad and cringy any line becomes painful as soon as it's shouted out by the characters. And honestly, the 3D animation is so bad it's probably what inspired Berserk's.
Calling it a "work of passion and care" is also proof you're autistic because holy shit, it's a silly show that was made to make kids enjoy silly fun about silly anthropomorphic animals.

Oh, and this is from trump's palm in that picture, the lightest-skinned part of him I could find. SHAUN KING IS WHITER THAN THE MAN HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WHITENESS OF

I'm pretty old these days, but when I was young and the Internet was young I was pretty retarded at times too.

Nobody cared back then. I remember this one tiny vidya forum I used to call home back in about 1999. I had great friends there, even some I met IRL in later years. But somehow a subforum that was originally created as a joke got morphed into an ad-hoc ERP forum and a bunch of us used it regularly. Shit got so out of hand that the site admins stepped in and shut it down. Things like that would get you absolutely crucified on today's Internet.

I still sometimes think about the two girls I played around with the most. One became a semi-famous cosplayer in the early 2000s, and after the site suddenly went down and scattered the community I never found out what happened to the other one.

They're still trying to act like Talcum X is taken seriously? Even when the black community at large thinks he's a fucking idiot and should shut the fuck up?

My peak retardation was probably 1999-2003, but I think I was still /cow/ material until about 2005-2006. I mellowed out pretty quick after that and have started using different screen names and such to distance myself from all that.

Who? I'm too busy listening to the Kemono Friends OST.
Why does the cerulean theme drop so hard?

But user, if not for whyppepol those wars would never have happened! Clearly they all deserved it. :^)

No, I mean I even went on archive.org and it doesn't even recognize it fucking existed.
That's the one dose of benevolence that I managed to squirrel out of this entire shitshow called existence and I don't regret it at fucking all.

Christ Centered Gamer too - don't know if they've been recommended on /christian/ and would be a good site for people with kids - obviously SFW.
Always had the ethics too - pic related (from 2016 I think).

Yup - Usher knows his stuff.

I remember that.

working on the wiki thanks to autism user's combing of the CON leaks while watching 4chan simulate divegrass

If I had more time, I'd be on this but I'm cleaning my room, on top of everything else.

Have a look at their page on the wiki. I'm pretty sure it's been covered well re: their ethics. But I wanna make sure I haven't missed anything.

I'm used to just get shit done with my own time and money but this time i just can't do much for this sites since i don't have much free time lately and economy is fucking me in the ass.

I really think we need to launch a OP for this and find some ways to give this places the exposure they deserve because until we do that we are just going to keep being ignored by devs and vidya companies who think that Kotaku and Polygon are good representatives for western gamers simply because they have a lot of followers or at least are good at pretending they have.

I wouldn't, i'm all for freedom of speech as long as people are civil about it.

That said i'm more than willing to beat the shit out or just shoot radicals who actively harm others like those mudslime gangs that are always trying to justify violence under freedom of speech.

Just imagine how good would be for the vidya industry if we could have more of this kind of content were the journalist actually addresses censorship as something bad and undesired by core gamers.

It's probably the hardest site to shill for because nowadays is considered righteous to shit on religion, except islam because islam is clearly a righteous and virtuous religion of peace.

Last update January.

Is it died?

this bit and the video was for

It is and some other sites are on life support.

Specifically in a story written by infamous comics clickbait journalist Rich Johnston of Bleeding Cool.

twitter.com/PenitusVox/status/890969362571575296
twitter.com/LunarArchivist/status/891499645595242500

A journalist who has also posted his own articles to KIA for clicks 12 times, because nobody has bothered to get him on the archive-only list yet:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/search?q=author%3Arichjohnston&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

So a Literal Who.

I have no fucking idea what she's saying
… wait, is that québécois ? Fuck's sake user, this is beyond retarded, how does anyone find this kinda pseudo-roleplay exciting in any way ?

What if I like both traps, twinks, and Bara?

Then you've hit
MAXIMUM GAY

well that fucking sucks, I was told it's real french.

What if I'm not gay but simply like cocks?

Canadains must be more white spics.

How does liking the dick make you straight?

Then you have two kinds of mental disorders.

Thats always gay user. Period.

If I don't act gay, then I'm not.

You dont have to act gay to be a gay user, gay user. If you like dick you are gay, and your dick is hard for that.

No one can best alien queen.

Do you remember the idiot who keeps putting low quality doujins in Sadpanda.

I don't know what he did it but all my Downvotes are gone and in fact he has earned upvotes instead, go check out, the admins are doing something with this faggot right now.

call me

She's saying stop being faggot replying to off-topic posts.

At this point it should be a bannable offense to post "are le gay traps gay xDDD??" and blatant off-topic content.

I like Tsu too, but she hasn't had a lot of time to shine,

twinks with big fat bubble butts > muscly boys being topped > bara > traps
I FUCKING HATE SUNDAYS MY INTERNET ALWAYS SLOWS TO A GODDAMN CRAWL I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF IT IS MY ISP AND HOW MUCH OF IT IS THE FACT I'M USING AN OUTDATED VERSION OF FIREFOX THAT'S HEAVILY MODIFIED BUT I SWEAR TO GOD THINGS WILL JUST DECIDE TO NOT LOAD FOR MINUTES AT A TIME EVERY SO OFTEN AND IT INFURIATES ME

(this is the only porn I'll post, I promise)

sadpanda is not reddit

I dont get the reasoning for this. Maybe he is paying sad panda to promote his instead of the higher quality ones.

What does "acting gay" even mean ? To me "acting gay" means "finding dicks hot". What's your definition, fag ?

I'll do what I want you're not my mom

Yeah, at first while reading the manga I wasn't too sure about her, was cool but that was it, then the pic I linked happened and I bawled. Has still been the only moment that made tear up in the entire thing.
The animé's a different story, makes me emotional every fucking episode

You see the way Chris Chan acts now? That's my definition.

I vaguely remember some user dug up talk about LWND on some korean forum, it wasnt clear if the talk was about the uploading faggot on sadpanda since noone understood korean here gookanon wasnt there at the time but it also mentioned megalia so that shit made me worry.

Then congratulation, you're going to delve into furry zone. Ask panda or marche.

I don't doubt you, but what possible purpose would that serve?

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR AMERICA'S SECOND BLACK PRESIDENT.

You're confusing homosexuality with autism.

Absolutely not. No furry shit, would rather eat out a vagina than fuck a dog.

The destruction of sadpanda but since the admin doesn't care that a guy is uploading low quality doujins and reporting the high quality ones so only his shitty scans remain, they can burn for all I care.

Except if it does it will fill extremely artificial like momo's. She neither pro-active neither does she have some significant past neither is her quirk interesting, it is even worse than kirishima's story telling wise, at least his can be stronger with more willpower.

soon you'll be straight, fag

I should add that catboys are fine.

this counts as benis due to the mentioning of benis, very good

You have to go into one you already rated for all the votes to register properly when you sign back in.

catboys smells like piss
catgirls(male) is where it's at

Nope, I already did it, all my 1 starts disappeared from his galleries, they are just gone.

I should commission Felis porn.

I guess a cat's fine too.

I know this is the most recent list but are all the sites listed up and running? Not much good trying to promote sites that aren't regulaly updated.

I got a promotion thanks to you.

Well i have been masturbating to aras more and more.
But i always finish to my trap waifu, that feeling of total love and devotion adds so much extra firepower to the climax that finishing to anything else feels hollow now.

GamesNosh, despite their early support, seems to just be a shitposting account on Twitter now.

I think Attack on Gaming's manager actually came into the thread shortly after the OC was created to say he's shuttering the site.

As for the rest, they're all active as of the time of the OC.

That, alongside sites like APGNation.

I wish I could see a cock throb inside of me

Did someone say catboys?

male catgirls are catboys

The first one has boobs, user. That's a girl. Whether you like it or not.
The rest's pretty fucking gay

Why does he wear the dress?

Most of them are still active and some just "active" but i won't surprised if a bunch just die soon.

It's depressing to see sites that decided to stand up for GG on life support because they can't fight against mainstream click-bait sites.

If we had people willing to help i could make a new image without any sort of GG prints to sell it better to the average gamer that doesn't know or care about GG.

But do you have any Schrodinger?
He deserves more porn than he got.

I'll say take some sollace that some of the agg sites are not doing so hot either.

what's up with all the porn?

I am sure Leigh Alexander's blog is still popular.

Nice joke. Her career died so hard that even a zombie virus cannot bring it back to life.

Sunday, bloody sunday.

Enjoy.

Great. The spammers are back at it again.

I just woke up and entered the thread before fapping, so there is my shitty excuse.

More like Sunday. Spermy Sunday, amirite?

After I had made the giant OC, I was hoping to push out a series of easily spreadable pieces of OC that we could use against the mainstream sites. The steam for it died though. I was the only one working on it, and no one seemed to care.

The fact that you have a sonic flag tells me you jack off to two babies one fox.

Dropped and not even worth a click

ye

Frog a cute.

I can't because even when Cucktaco and Polygoon have been in decline they are still considered the pinnacle of vidya journalism by vidya devs and companies.

This is the social crutch, porn dump and gay memes thread.

I know your pain but there is nothing we can do if people prefer to shitpost about off-topic shit and ignore initiatives that could actually help our hobby.

I know it's sunday and not much is happening but the time for lewd is not for another 500 posts.

I've been meaning to ask. Am I a hypocrite for hating ironic communism but being tolerant of most ironic nazism?
I leaning a bit towards that commies aren't funny, but I take them less as jokes. I'm not sure though.

Those of us with the work ethic have to keep trying, I guess. I know motivation is hard to come by these days for many anons, but that doesn't mean we should give up.

Communism killed more people yet is more socially acceptable, so no, you're not wrong at all.

Its worse.

Killing in defense of your culture and group (national socialism) vs killing your group and culture to appease a collection of tyrants? You are fine

Dunno, but having lived under a commie regime, I gotta say I feel the same way most of the time. That and the supposedly ironic commies aren't ironic at all 90% of the time.

Get out women

Traps are neither trannies or shemales or women, it was an nice effort.

Because one of them hits you right in the cognitive dissonance
> I feel physical discomfort at a base level before I even think of reasons why that's not even wrong

A LOTTA CUTENESS FOR A CROSSDRESSING MAN

Is it worth just straight-up emailing devs we like with "Hey, I like these reviewers, send review copies and interviews there way." ?

And from their POV, how do they know we're not just the people involved with the website using alt emails and shilling themselves?

Does anyone even like this animé ? I'm a lolicon and even I find it bland, idiotic, stupid and unfunny. Just because it has lolibait shit and a little girl yelling "ochinchin" repeatedly doesn't mean anyone should like terrible writing and humor outside of the doujins

I want to see them review Nekopara with the H patch.

Very nice.

I like to believe they'd do it, but I think even they have their limits when it comes to lewdness. Then again, they did review that one Dead or Alive volleyball game, no?

It's really hard to care lately when GG threads are nothing but an off-topic circle-jerk most of the time and Holla Forums is dying thanks to shit management.

I explained a couple threads ago my reasons for putting time and effort shilling this sites, it was basically that i feel really bad for the people busting their ass trying to improve our hobby and getting nothing from it.

I don't know for how long i would be able to keep going but when the day of my retirement from GG and Holla Forums finally comes i want to be able to genuinely say i did my best to help.

It's always worth to try to reach devs and companies with your thoughts.

They have no way to tell if you are shill or not but i doubt they will consider you a shill if you offer genuine and well written feedback.

Yes a lot of people love the seasonal "not oreimo" shows.

It's a cute love story between a man and his catgirls. I'm sure they could at least review it.

Azuki is best girl

I don't think you can really "retire" from GG per se. We're a consumer revolt, not a movement, remember. But yes, the threads need to improve. People need to start hopping on things. We're really stuck in some mud right now.

Lack of numbers and I imagine most who cared left long ago. Its not so much GG that has died down its Holla Forums in general for a variety of reasons which are irrelevant here cause this isn't the meta thread.

Suffice to say you need to boost Holla Forums numbers in general to get us to prosper again, we're sitting at 243 PPH right now, that is abysmal.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/artist-apologizes-after-getting-harassed-death-threats-for-dream-daddy-fan-art/36237/

They did, and they gave it a fair score in both gameplay and morality. They also did P5.

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/consoles/playstation-4/6117-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-ps4

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/consoles/playstation-4/6529-persona-5-ps4

Sorry user but you're here forever.
We're the equivalent of those anti-Nestle faggots who tell the story of their baby-killing ways at every family dinner and proudly exclaim they haven't bought a Nestle product in 20 years.
Except, y'know, for video games.

Should not have done that.

I meant as in stopping to actively follow or help GG stuff.

I've managed different types of communities for many years but i kinda put everything to the side to focus on GG for nearly 3 years so i think eventually i will find or make another community and devote my time and effort.

It's irrelevant to try to discuss anything in meta threads too, i mean did you saw last thread? it was nothing but ROB screeching and ebin memes.

Holla Forums is doomed as long as the fat jew is in charge because he lacks the knowledge, passion and vision to fix this place.

I used to think that but after nearly 14 years being involved into user culture i just no longer feel i have a home.

Everything is changing and the culture that i once loved barely even exists, i think it is inevitable for the older generation to retire eventually and let the newer ones do their thing.

Let's just hope the new user gen cares enough about freedom of speech.

Nestle is the nigger of brands.

My downvotes are gone too.

Looking at his catalog, he's been uploading a shit ton of doujins within every few minutes.
I'm not sure about payment. All I know is their stance is "Shitty scans are better than no scans" which is stupid because there will be alternatives out there that won't cuck out if Jewcob & Wani decide to throw DMCAs.

That's true. Still needs a translation.
archive.fo/GQbkU

You cannot replace mark, because it is garunteed it will be a goon.

Quick effort minus GamesNosh and Attack on Gaming. It's the version without the full text at the top, with things shuffled round a bit, and the GG refs removed.

Don't know much about APGNation - would they be included on promo pics?

I'm pretty sure LWND is just a Fakku shill helping the western world to see that Fakku is their greatest ally.

Nice desu ne.

Do we have an archive list of important/useful GG articles from these dead/dying sites?
As morbid as it sounds, we should at least salvage what we can from their corpses.

Actually, scrap those numbers. Even 5k subs is decent.

Mark's issue is that he's to easily manipulated, people start screeching about a specific thing and he just goes along with it, that said I don't think we can do better than him considering all the shit he's taken, I couldn't be the board owner of this place.

I'm not sure it's 100% Fakku because when the uploader who decided to stop the scans decided to quit, one of the comments said…
exhentai.org/g/1046502/9bda5b10fe/
I don't know who the "certain Chinese scanning group" is. While I was also looking up Fakku, Tsumino had a few of their issues uploaded & one of the comments said…
archive.fo/zc3IB
Pic related 1.
Pic related 2.

It looks good. You've done well, given that your removed two items from a thing of three per line.

I agree. See if you can dig through some old stuff. I can look too.

Ate my images.

All TV is infested with leftist cancer.

Just watched a spanish 'debate' show about if luxuries are indecency and I'm fucking livid when fucking 'culture' people who got rich by getting tax benefits for their shitty 'art' is accusing rich people of expending money undecently.

Didn't you guys already learn that commies are cancer?

>because it is guaranteed it will be a goon.
This is just a meme, ever since we moved here a bunch of really old 4chan/7chan mods and contributors have tried to fix the board but HW refused to give them ownership because he prefers mark.

I doubt anons nowadays know this but we used to have great hotpockets back in the day and if they were around when GG happened we would still be in 4chan, sadly they all were replaced by moot's new leftie friends.

moot is an example of how much a man can change if he's surrounded by marxists, he drank the kool-aid and back-stabbed his community and friends, the saddest part is that he didn't even got the jewess pussy.

>people start screeching about a specific thing and he just goes along with it
Because he doesn't have experience dealing with communities that's all.
>I don't think we can do better than him considering all the shit he's taken
I know a bunch of old time contributors and hotpockets that could do it a million times better.

The thing is that they just brought stereotypical stupid rich people, so it didn't help much with the debate as one side already looked vilified.

Not that the left side had any proper speaker.

Boy you have no idea. A good part of the French TV was crying over Trump winning, like it was going to influence them more than the Americans. Meanwhile I was watching their despair and was laughing at them.

The fag posters are at it again. I regularly meme Kaname, but this shit is excessive.

This.

This.

Check again, the 1 star votes are back.

I'm feeling the same way with GG stuff. I want to help out on Timber since I consider it a high priority to preserve Jap stuff & I'm tired of the SJWeebs & lolcalizers, but my tongue isn't good yet & I've been mostly procrastinating instead of making a schedule & devoting time.

Looks like they are.

Anyone have the full set of these? Keep seeing this raccoon in movie remakes. Shit, even other Friends would do. Looking for the Johnny 5 the most

fuck off Hiroyuki

Post lewds then

RIP.

It's ok user, if you can't help with OP Timber just do something else like cleaning your room or helping us to shill our ethical gaming sites.

Wow, thanks for making my interested in CCG.

we heard that song and dance from revolt, and look at the results of that, anyone neutral leaning being scared off and then them turning around and admitting they were agg goons. So no, mark may keep generally hands off, but thats for the best and we kinda self moderate the thread ourselves.

I have been doing that & I'm still cleaning out shit I don't need or like anymore.

fuck off with this bullshit, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are actually growing. Have you looked at the numbers lately? we have around 7.6 million unique visitors, even after the Infinity Next shitstorm, after the constant 504 errors, alacrity demon, being hacked, and more. We still stand, also Mark does a better job that any of the faggots than you know. hell if you call for him he's usually arround. For reference 4chan has 22 million visitors with both legacy and 10 years to back it up. So pur numbers while smaller than 2015 are still extremely impressive.

Is stuff being pushed on places like League For Gamers? I'm not on LFG so don't know what it's like.

Also rooting through some pics - anyone got a bigger version of this?

Tourist here, didn't follow gamergate very closely and can't be assed to read all that shit in the OP. There's just one little thing I'd like to be spoonfed: Is there any proof at all that this chatlog is real?
app.box.com/s/jznvw1e1mqw3dsdvkhkeoenq8ccozq85
I wouldn't put it past good old mootles but it just looks fake as hell, not at all like his style of writing.

Oh fuck off , you know that's bullshit. Mark just never hit any of the criteria to be kicked as a BO.

4U

and after what happened with /u/, its growing as well

I'm going to go full oldfag on you and tell you that if you can't be arsed to dig, then you don't deserve to know.

I don't either. This article on Techraptor caught my attention though in regards to Japanese games from last year.
techraptor.net/content/interview-with-mark-kern-about-league-for-gamers

You've pulled this shit at least three times in the past, and for some reason every time we get a ton of offtopic shilling from (1)s the next day, the last time just a few days ago. It might be coincidence, but it seems to be a pattern.

What happened with /u/?

LFG failed and Kern was forced to shutter it.

Like it or not, gamers out in the wild are still mostly apathetic about specific actions. They get mad and sort of do stuff sometimes, but they're not ready for actual organizations and such.

I wish I could be doing more, but I'm going through some medical issues right now and for the foreseeable future. Its why I haven't been around as much lately.

If you want to create another Holla Forums with better moderation, go ahead.

What's going on with /u/?

Were you even in the last meta thread? He went against the popular opinion and decided it's okay to keep stale ROB threads and that ROB can avatar fag outside his threads.

crazy tranny bullshit, /u/ triggering a tranny and dynasty scans playing favorites.

We need to rely on something more then simply gamers. We need a united front aganst sjws but no one has the balls to do it imo no one is willing to go all in the skeptics the gamers the normalfag anti sjws

Either way Mark does a good job and 068565 is just another power hungry shill trying to advertise his shitty alternative since he's pissed that Mark got the board and he didn't.

Their /u/ or our /u/?

Pretty sure it's their. I heard this recently too. If it was our /u/, why would this cause it to grow?

8 /u/

Pretty much this. Holla Forums is dying is a meme. Board quality or lack thereof is an entirely separate issue.

Shitposters can be annoying but we get it mate, you don't need to metafag 3 breads in a row about Holla Forums or GG.

After Destructoid and Ars Technica getting roasted, i wonder if the clique is afraid to report on this controversy even more?

Been dead for a while. Hiring ayytists didn't help, then everyone seemed to have abandoned it for some reason.

Whatever happened with the lawsuit that Crapthesda filed against this guy and Oculus?

it was our /u/, I know since I read the manga.

considering this is the gamergate thread you must be very used to losing, but do yourself a favor and don't join up with these guys they're even bigger failures than goyim gate

It's not the first I've seen it but I came across it again while browsing the lolcow wiki, which doesn't say anything about confirmation, and as I recall, no proof was offered when this leak(pasta?) was released

I think they won, I recall John was pissed off.

Nope it was our /u/.

A few more months.

Look it up. ZeniMax got paid $500 million, Talk about a payday when you did next to nothing to further a tech, besides the guy working on it on the side was under contract for something else at your company

Pay attention to everything no one is doing anything decisive to oppose sjws and marxist ideology. Its mostly dancing around the problem or just selfish defensive thinking then they regress into normalfag leftists when its not their shit being fucked with. See how many pro gg normalfags cry over Trump banning trannies for example. Too many fair weather friends are antisjws. & it disgusts me to admit this but revolt had a teeny tiny point with this but they were such fucking dumb cunts they ended up causing the divide to go this way to begin with so its irrelevant in the end.

$500 million.
archive.fo/Dipl5
In May they went after Samsung.
archive.fo/frFTL

Well, didn't know that - seemed like a good idea. Gotta try these things though.
Though that was a Vivian 'card' pic for a minute there too.

Has Kern said much about the current localization issue? Guess he'd be a mine of useful info.

YAMERO!!

Forgot to add, they are suing Samsung now for using their "tech"

Holy shit what is with this meta faggotry?

*Thought

I needed that T

so a bastard movie of the bastard emoji movie. sony pictures needs a good knife on the execs throats and liquidization

>>>/u/24817 Manga in question, ironically, it's been discontinued in japland
>>>/u/25356 Board owner on the incident
>>>/u/24915 You'll find screens and archives of the incident and tranny here
lazylily.moe/news-in-light-of-the-shenanigans-at-dynasty-scans/
Another scanlator group that dropped out of dynasty

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

That specific log has never been verified by any identifiable (former) mod who would've had access to it.
The thing you can verify is moot's actions around the time period these logs cover, which line up with what the log contains.
In short, it's still possible the log was faked, but he did what the logs claim to show anyway.

Most recent he talked was in June.
archive.fo/HUggQ

Honestly emoji still sound worse.

Okay I have a theory; You know that musical "The producers"? Well Sony Pictures has been pulling the exact scam that the main characters in the Producers tried to pull off.

twitter.com/hashtag/NoConfederate?src=tren&data_id=tweet:891622480028323844

oh god sjws got butthurt over this HBO shit so much their trying to boycott it over shitter

archive it all please

This seems like a TD happening.

Over that "What if the Confederates won the Civil War" shit?
And here I thought they were making it in order to make some dystopian strawman to "fight the alt-right."

i think the libshits just cracked open their history books for the first time in a historically fast gasp at the truth.

why aren't they mad at man on the high castle?
are they?

yap

Known fake for years, as was obvious from the beginning.

A couple months after that the actual janitor logs leaked and had some pretty bad stuff in them. You can check them out on the >>>/irc/ board.

[9/18/14 12:10 AM] moot: Fuck this waiting, I'm shaking, I need to tell my unfiltered thoughts NOW
[9/18/14 12:44 AM] moot: They said if I didn't stop Gamergate on 4chan, they would write an article that "exposes" 4chan for the "true cesspit" it is. They're also going to basically get feminists to hack in and take down my site.

There's no fucking way moot wrote this, anyone who's not a complete newfag should be able to tell. It's much more probable that he was simply pussywhipped by Mallory. I sure hope he actually got some pussy from her.

Who would watch it though? That's a waste of money and resources, and that shit isn't going to look good on an animator's resume. also, why is there no archive?

Good question.

Fake. Come on.

I wanna vomit

Is there a word for when you don't want to die, but you want everyone else to die before you.

Fake News.

We all thought the emoji movie was fake for a while.

user, calm the fuck down. I was confused by the grammar of your post, which I memetexted.

I know for a fact there are 2 sets of logs and one set is fake. I'm going to guess this is the fake one.

Especially considering the idea that a "Genndy Tartakovsky Popeye movie" was being trashed for it.

Been a long time since I tuned into a Jim video but fuck his AngryJoe video was honestly boring as shit.

-

Anyways, ESPN and NYMag is shilling hard for Zoe. Does anyone remember that ESPN person that was contributing to Zoe's Patreon?

archive.fo/K7lxs
archive.fo/VQGIK

Metafaggotry was needed a bit in the previous threads but it's overstayed it's welcome a bit, threads have slowly been getting better so it's time to turn it down a notch.

Archive or Fake

Seriously Acid you should know better, fuck off with that shit.

It cant get any worse than this can it?

Fuck off with your fake news. The Emoji movie and Ready Player One are enough cancer to deal with as it is.

>we heard that song and dance from revolt, and look at the results of that, anyone neutral leaning being scared off and then them turning around and admitting they were agg goons.
I'm not sure why are you bringing revoltards or what they have to do with fixing the board.
>mark may keep generally hands off, but thats for the best and we kinda self moderate the thread ourselves.
I have no idea why anons repeat this retarded meme, the golden age of imageboards came from good cooperation between users and hotpockets.
This place is dying because the BO is a newfag following other advice from newfags, expecting a community to flourish without hard work, clear goals and solid direction is absolutely retarded.

>fuck off with this bullshit, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are actually growing
I have no idea why are you bringing Holla Forums into this but Holla Forums has been getting smaller and slower ever for months.

>Have you looked at the numbers lately?
Yes, have you? denying the stagnation of Holla Forums is just being delusional.

>Mark does a better job that any of the faggots than you know
How can you know?

>hell if you call for him he's usually arround
He never shows when anons make meta threads with well written walls of text concerning the site, /metav/ may as well not exists.

Not sure what others are doing, i'm mostly spreading stuff through social media while posing as a regular gamer.

You have to distance yourself and the sites from GG if you want to shill because otherwise you will get shat on by SJW's, i just got one of my twitter accounts banned for "spam" one day exactly after SJW's started shitting my PM's and posts but i'm sure is just a (((coincidence))).

You can't kick a BO unless he refuses to clean CP but during a time HW talked about maybe considering giving ownership to anons with a long historial handling imageboards.

>Everyone is a shill
You'll be surprised but anons some times share and post similar views and that doesn't make them shills.

If it wasn't for those imageboards creating and promoting user culture in the west there will be not 8ch and you will either completely secluded or using social media like a good goy.

>If you want to create another Holla Forums with better moderation, go ahead.
But i don't want to create another Holla Forums or any other board, i'm just stating my opinions about the current way this board is handled that's all.

>Shitposters can be annoying but we get it mate, you don't need to metafag 3 breads in a row about Holla Forums or GG.
>3 breads
I've been pushing for a initiative for days i have no idea what are you talking about user.

Well shit. They've finally gamedropped into my sprots. Truly nothing is safe.

This addressed nothing I said. If you want to blog make a blogspot account like a normal person.

stop spoilering everything and stop putting space everywhere you fucking faggot, can your post at least be bearable

And if it wasn't for Moot, we'd have no 4chins. You're logic is retarded and you sound like a shill.

Holy fuck

Oh, and he formats like a shill too.

Given that you can't spoiler properly, I'm gonna guess you're not from around here.

You say this because you're not enlightened by the hidden power on this world: Drama

No.This can't be happening.

Or striesand effect.

You know what, at this point, I just want to laugh at Chelsea. Her fifteen minutes are up and the only way she can get back into the press is to reinvent the same old lie so it sounds even more extreme than what actually happened.
Reminder, while everyone in her clique was laughing that Milo's book only sold 153 copies in the UK, her book only had 202 preorders worldwide at the time.

No, I said that you've pulled this "I'm so demotivated about offtopic derails I'm just going to post offtopic derails for the entire thread" multiple times. And then the next thread is full of offtopic single posts, likened to 2015 or so. Anyway, if you're so burntout you can't even post properly, maybe you should just quit.

mods are very slow today.

Doubledubs.

But really, how long is she going to milk this thing, and what the hell is she going to do after its all over?

Anybody know what her Patreon looks like these days?

She's probably going to pull a Mattress Girl and keep insisting that she's telling the truth until the end of time. Even when the evidence has stacked up against both of them.
Still way too much, last I saw, but I think a drop happened when she tried to claim that Nintendo was harassing her.

Any number greater than zero is an affront to humanity

sweet, but where can I get a TL;DR? Was the gamergate crackdown really mods/jannies shitting things up while moot was absent?

Well, islam will shut them both up.

No, I just assumed the drama was cuck/u/ cucking shit up, which would drive non-cucks here.

One of the biggest failings of the goobergays has been letting people who stand up for goobergays get bullied by sjws.

Those no-lives are in this thread lurking, and if anyone ever tries to come here and go
they find your social media and start harassing and threatening you. If you spent years working on something and someone is threatening to destroy it it messes things up pretty badly.

And guess what, you just made a website, game, etc and someone with a lot of media pull is threatening you, what do you do? You have no media pull, you are trying to start out. They will destroy you.

You want to make the alternative media site infographic better? Go through the list and see which sites are dead. Then find the the ones that are alive and add them. Then, go send DMs to people on Twitter who run sites and ask them what their opinion of gamergate is, and if they seem pro or neutral add them and support them.

Situation right now is even if someone supports you guys, they're not going to come into the thread and say it and show you their stuff, at least if they don't want to be driven away by nutty sjws. We need to make an effort to reach out to developers, publishers, and sites and see if they are on our side and if they are, help them.

Maybe it should be an op, but I can guarantee you if goobergays started reaching out to smaller sites and saying we're gamers who are tired of mainstream gaming bullshit there'd be a lot of support.

Going to smaller sites and commenting, posting, etc and telling other gamers about good developers or publishers goes a long way.

Think of it this way, the function of a gaming site is to promote games. Big sites promote games based on who will pay them the most to promote their game. If you can give gamers that functionality on social media or review sites or whatever you can basically compete with the larger sites.

Really wish I could say more, but like I said, the atmosphere for people to come out and support gamergate is not very good right now, though it's been getting way better since the LWs have been disappearing.

SWEDEN YES
thehackernews.com/2017/07/sweden-data-breach.html
archive.fo/UbhXm

Dunno if slowoke since archive is from six days ago, bully me if this was discussed before.

can you please not force people to click your stupid links? Give a descriptions of what happened or at least post a screenshot.

If you think i'm a shill out to get you just report me and filter my ID instead of screeching and actually derailing the thread.

>stop spoilering everything and stop putting space everywhere you fucking faggot
I'm spoilering what is not relevant to thread you stupid nigger.
>can your post at least be bearable
Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to me, if you think i'm a shill, derailer, faggot or whatever just report me and filter my ID.

>Holla Forums will stay the way it is unless someone makes an alternative or turns their "suggestions" into "actions".
I just wanted to state my opinions, i never claimed i was going to make Holla Forums great again or tried to coerce others to enforce my opinions.

Sometimes people just want to share their opinions nothing more, nothing less.

It's been a standard imageboard practice for more than a decade, if you are not posting about the specific topic at hand the polite thing to do is spoiler so other anons can avoid seeing shit they don't care.

>"I'm so demotivated about offtopic derails I'm just going to post offtopic derails for the entire thread"
Can you offer some proof? because i didn't came to derail shit and i literally didn't talk about any meta stuff last thread, anons flipped their shit when i posted an opinion and they kept flipping their shit about spoiler-ed text not even directed to them.

He posted an archive. Don't be so buttflustered.

He's really cute, shame that he's completely fucked in the head in the game.

Yea this was posted before already, even the cucked swedes are having none of it and calling for heads to roll in the government. Apparently some shit has just happened or is about to happen, faggots cant tap dance around the issue much longr.

Well shit, pls billy.

Good morning fuckers!

The giant black bars draw more attention and make people curious about what's spoilered. Saging for off topic has nearly the same effect and is pointless after 300.

I guess we really do live in canada yes.

Nah its good to keep posting this shit, the shitstorm is still ongoing right now.

You got 2 seconds to give a reason on why I shouldn't put you on Blunt Force Trauma? Do NOT talk shit against E-LI Drake!

You know, the emoji movie helped me realize something. Throughout the time leading up to its release, not once did they try the whole spite-marketing ploy. And I thought, this is Sony we're looking at here, you'd think they would have done that, why didn't they?

Then it dawned on me. Companies only use that tactic when their product is aimed toward the "nerd" audience. Sci-fi, fantasy, comic-book adaptations, cult-classic revivals, video games, etc. They're the ones where a legion of totally-real internet bad guys are fuming at something that like 5 idiots would realistically get mad over, such as a female/black/gay/whatever protagonist. And they're not using this tactic with the emoji movie because it's not marketed towards "nerds", it's marketed towards normalfags.

Now I'm wondering if they'll pull this off with Ready Player One. It's got the usual target demographic, but on the other hand the tumblr and goon crowds have an overall "ugh gross gamerboys" reaction towards it. So it's hard to say.

Fine, here's the last thread with you doing the exact same multiple spoiler reply shit and adding nothing but meta bitching to the topic Last reply because now I'm adding nothing but meta bitching.
archive.is/XljaM ID:ed9325

Not really, they have already made a "nerds have been complaining about ready player 1" article if I recall.

I dunno. Ready player one is more on the normalfag side i think.

Is there an archive?

It seems like it. Most of the references are shit even a normalfag already knows about.

Like I said, I think I have recalled an article already last week, but cannot find the article, so I may be wrong.

She wants a show about Lincoln shipping people to Liberia?

I've finally figured out the perfect metaphor for this writing style.

Based on what I've seen, it's the donut feeding machine from the Simpsons. Except instead of donuts, it's 80's references, and instead of Homer, it's normalfags.

I don't think I have the one saved where they explained KITT the car from Knight Rider as if someone managed to successfully seclude themselves & not know what Knight Rider was Like me

Title it "send em back" and have Johnny Rebel do the whole soundtrack.

Confederates won, so more nigger slaves were made and all the freedom people would be killed for treason.

Isn't sweden supposed to be a 1st world country? how can they be so incompetent?
Shit man this is just depressing.

>The giant black bars draw more attention and make people curious about what's spoilered.
They had no reason to reply to me at all but it has become a trend to flip your shit whenever someone say something you don't agree with and call them shills.

>Saging for off topic has nearly the same effect and is pointless after 300.
Yes a lot of implicit rules of imageboards are no longer necessary here but "old habits die hard".

Oh yeah that was me and the meta "bitching" was just stating the obvious and trying to push people to do something besides off-topic shitposting, threads have been shit for a long time and it's in part because whenever someone merely implies this general may be a circle-jerk a bunch of rabid anons jump to shit on them instead of trying to have a calm argument.

That said last thread i literally didn't mentioned anything meta and this time i just stated an opinion, people could have ignored that opinion but they decided to flip their shit and actually derail.

Funny how all people focused was the meta complains and not the part about helping our sites.

I get your point but its not worth getting offneded over some people just don't like criticism

Sounds about right.

Yes
Jews feminists and self hating whites being bred for about 3 generations.
Welcome to the real world, bathroom is down the hall, the noose has 6 loops, and people you thought you trust can be the ones to stab you in the back the fastest.

Forgot to add: That's the hell of nostalgia.

Venezuela is still a shithole.

archive.is/Vf0Td
archive.is/Xq7yR

Reason Journalist trying to ruin someone's life over a shitty joke because feminism.

I see nothing wrong with that. Bacon is a perfect way to fight against the enemies of liberty!

I wonder what the sjw, feminist and lw versions look like.

Soviet venesuela.

If I knew any Venezuelans, I'd be terrified for them right now. I had a coworker once who had family there. His stories about them were heartbreaking and he was telling me them more than a year ago, so picture how much worse it's gotten since.

Something tells me (((libertarian))) so it can jump ahead of the libshit lynching.

misanthropy is the closest word I can think of

Fucking finally. I keep forgetting to save this one.

archive.is/ZB5xo
Also wtf is up with this "@LordONarwhals's account has been withheld in Germany" bullshit?

That sandwich tweet really violated her NAP

That actress is gonna get killed, isn't she?

Yeah, (((hwites))) rule everything.

Forgot to add, this NowThis place is a propaganda machine owned by HuffPo. They cut Trump videos to make him sound racist.

I don't really get offended just a little frustrated with anons flipping their shit over the most innocuous opinions.

People screaming shill whenever they see a "wrong opinion" do nothing but derail threads, if they really think someone is a shill the best course of action is reporting and filtering, attention only gives power to real shills.

When i was a kid i used to dream about moving to a 1st world country because i thought those countries were really peaceful and full of smart people, after a couple years i realized that those places are just as shitty as my country only in different ways.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, A NEW COMMUNIST FRIENDLY CONSTITUTION WILL FIX THE COUNTRY!

I haven't talked with a "friend" that lives there for nearly a month, i hope he's alright.

How does she deals with the libertarian "individual judgement" believe while being a feminist?

If you want shitty people like them to leave make it legal to use them for target practice or stabbed.

One of these days they are getting sued.

I think theres something in hair dye that is turning the women retarded.

Gee I wonder why people feminists so much.

That actress does realize she has a target on her back right?

Like how they cut that video of trump with the little boy in the wheel chair? There's a reason Trump bypass the media so much with social media and periscope now.

Your not colombia user are ya? Well either way, 1st world nations are dying of subversion and lethargy. We are houses divided. And you need a break.

He'll be back next bread

Leave already if you hate it here so much. Fucking Christ I know this place isn't the best but hearing you go on and on about cyclical problems that will eventually get fixed, and return just make me tired

All this shitposting…
Has something important been brought up, or are shills just derailing the bread again?
Mid-thread archive in case of the latter:
archive.fo/Mbg6i

*or even this one.

Oh yeah, to whomever asked in the previous thread, these beg-packers
are a good reason to hate the tourism industry if you live in such a city. I imagine anti-tourism will pop up on the mainstream radar in the next few years.

Oh fuck, I'm so glad it's by someone other than Hickman.

That's a good idea, you should tweet that to Alejandro.

That's disingenuous, user.

The militarized class is not the "worker class" user.

Nah i'm from a different shithole.

You know what could fix those problems? ==MORE RAPEFUGEES AND MORE MULTICULTURALISM!==

The 1st world seriously need to learn from the Kurwa's if they want to unJUST their shit.

I don't hate this place, i simply dislike how is being managed.

Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to me, you are only focusing on the meta opinion because that's what you want to see, you could have just focused on the part about helping the sites that have supported GG for so long.

Take that, fricking GamerGays.

200x200?

Ok, what kind of gap is that? How do you go from an early nes title to ps2 that fast?

It's a GG thread.
Almost 3 years, they still be butthurt.

I don't know how webbum properly.

Why is it always teal-blue hair dye?

Cant make it more than a few seconds in

>>>/webm/
if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

All three NES titles were part of the Classic NES Series that had NES games ported to the GBA. However, those rereleases didn't happen until 2004.

The Zelda on the video was Link to the Past (SNES)

I think they were just looking for footage and didn't care how accurate they were.

International sex-robot brothels
archive.is/aBHee
This is like one of my japanese guro doujins!

Polygon Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds ‘stream sniping’ ban divides community
archive.is/VYFBq

Destructoid Do you watch video games?
archive.is/oJY2R

Dualshockers Pokémon Go Developer Niantic is Being Sued Over Failed Pokémon Go Fest
archive.is/DDYgV
Gameinformer Niantic Delays Upcoming Pokémon Go Live Events In Europe
archive.is/DMr4y
VG24/7 Pokemon Go Fest attendees file class-action against Niantic, company postpones Safari Zone events in Europe
archive.is/WQ5lo

[Updated] River City Ransom Underground Returns To Steam, Developer’s YouTube Taken Down – Alex Mauer Saga
archive.is/QTQlA

Gamerant Knuckles Drops Truth Bombs in Sonic Boom TV Show (the feminist knucle video someone posted earlier)
archive.is/k81FH

archive.is/gYnCV

Its a giant wall of cancer, no surprise she's featured so prominently in this.

the big thing is we need a large, tangible screwup that forces normalfags to care and hate the top near unanimously, and to prevent foriegn interests from swooping in (((to help))). sweden has a chance because of location but it may still fail, but canadas chances are more erratic.
and I still do suggest taking a break, even if you do good work, you do sound stressed.

Such unique gamer gurls.
cringe.

Why every female in this video looks like a man? are they trans? i can't fucking tell anymore.

Use Xmedia Recode or VSDC, just keep native resolution since it doesn't affect weight as much as audio/video kbps and fucking with resolution will trash quality in various ways.

Well, its not like sex bots had a chance to be stopped.
inb4 dominion tank police

Always assume a girl is a man until proven otherwise

I dont think i could fuck a robot. Its so artifical. I need a real woman that can respond and react properly, both negatively and positively.

staxrip is the best one out there. Basically a GUI for ffmpeg. I would do all the editing through Premiere, but you can get better quality webm's using staxrip since it's always up to date.

Not a bad sentiment, but there are points in which I would stop caring. Like if they were dressed in perfectly tight latex.

A robot cant say "i love you" and mean it.

Opportunity for SEGA or Atlus to have Elenor, Lisa, Aigis, or Labrys.

ARE YOU ASKING TO DIE?

> This is like one of my japanese guro doujins!
I'm more surprised but shouldn't be since it's obvious in hindsight the Japanese have a smaller stake in the sex-robot industry than expected. Despite all the autistic screeching by the western media like the BBC, sexbots are a thing in the UK and elsewhere.

lisa scares me. do we have a yandere pic of lisa with "dont fist the robot"? and I still want kotobukiya lisa model kit

Someone's gotta have a robot for the tough guys :^)

Nope.

thats a shame.

Anyone else curious, to the rise of broken enter buttons. Just a month ago this barley happened and now its almost everywhere, particularly in shill posts or (1).

The near entirety of the world outside America was.

One of the thing that kills me is that it's virtually impossible to tell morons like these how moronic they are. All you get are 140 characters before you're blocked, and not even their followers will be able to know you exist. You can cram a lot of bullshit in 140 characers, but debunking it requires a lot more than that. Twitter is harming public discourse simply by being an awful communication platform.

A sexbot is the very last thing I would consider renting.

Hipster hikers are the fucking worst.

>>>/webm/8376

Filtered.

Then go with Shiki! She's tough AND not crazy!

Filtered

I got both of the shiki

I was only around for Akaonihime (red). What's all this nonsense about Aoonihime (blue)? Is she the same person or not?

>

A)It's from faggots who post from their phone.
B)It's from newfags and shills that don't know you can expand the reply box.
C) Both A and B.
They think their sentences are fucking paragraphs.

I think yes, since between episodes there was a timeskip. Either way, both model kits are nice.

Found the summerfaggot.

How much do they usually go for?

anywheres from 50 to 100 cad. They are half painted out of the box.

archive.is/Z31eU

This POPE NEEDS TO BE KILLED!

fug
last week i had an interview with a guy who said he couldn't work tuesdays because he had wow raids on tuesday nights. the job is mostly in the morning so i don't understand how he thinks that's a valid excuse

The catholic church was always cancer.

unless he means christfags should become violent again, hes a moron.

Genius.

I didn't get what OP was trying to say but if it's about the double spaces and extra * or = it's definitively phone-posters.

I refuse to believe someone can be that fucking retarded.

I'm wondering how
being unavailable to work because VIDYA GAMES
doesn't have you already disqualifying him.

Well, he is infallible. Time to grab your ankles, Yuropoors.

I don't like furries.

Just give it time, it'll grow on and in you.

He is only infallible in certain context, he isnt infallible in everything he does.

It does. Honestly they're all pretty terrible and it doesn't matter because the boss is probably just going to hire whoever has the biggest tits anyway. It boggles my mind that you would have the gall to say in an interview "I can't work this day you need me to work because I have to play video games later that day."

I used to schedule my days off of work around my Linkshell's static party free time.

Of course, gaining half a level in that game could take 16 hours of straight work, and there was no level sync back then, so it was necessary to stick together.

I miss FFXI. The original, pre-Abyssea FFXI. It was just such a "don't give a flying fuck" game. Success was pure autism and meritocracy, and my guild shined like a star.

No one will ever understand the experience of fighting crabs for days at a time the way we do. No one.

>last week i had an interview with a guy who said he couldn't work tuesdays because he had wow raids on tuesday nights. the job is mostly in the morning so i don't understand how he thinks that's a valid excuse

This infuriates me more than you know. I've been applying for work for some of the summer, and I've only gotten 1 call for an interview (Which is tomorrow, I know what to do, let's not fill up the topic more than it is already). I've been filling out job apps off and on since I was 16, and, in those 5 years, I've only gotten 3 calls asking for an interview (With no success).

It's one thing to take a day off because you like video games, it's kind of different to just outright say "I can't work 20% of the days you want me to because I have to play video games LATER." I spend most of my nights getting blackout drunk and doing god knows what during those lost hours, but I make it to work every day. It kills me inside but I still go. The last time I couldn't come in was because of a plumbing emergency. The last several times, actually. My house has shitty plumbing.

That better not have been made with what you're recommending

Is this a real quote by Trump? If yes he should definitely work on that. Imagine concealed carry all over the country. Also, fully auto rifles when?

I can count the interviews I've gotten on one hand, and even I know to lie through my teeth. Anything they can't prove you lied about, you lie about.

Vidya is not a valid excuse for missing work.

It's a gameplay webm, those tend to be bigger in size. Attached one is 11:27 at 11mb.

MY. FUCKING. NIGGA.

I'll do you one better than crabs. My LS spent our mid-levels grinding on fucking Starmite Beetles down in goddamned Toraimarai Canal, because the good camps on Lakshmi were all overflowing around that time. I was one of about six people on the server with both a map and a portal key to that hellhole, and my LS turned it into our personal playground.

We Summoners always had a bad rap, but when it came to solo-exploring, key hunting, and map collecting, we could pull off shit even BSTs were hard-pressed to handle. I used to get /tells at all hours of the night from fags going to Fey'Yin, Toraimarai, Uleguerand Range and other awful places.

Yeah. Yeah I'll help. Acid has time, if you have coin.

Lakshmi?

I WAS ALSO LAKSHMI!!!

behold

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/18/donald-trump-concealed-carry-right-not-privilege/

Like I said, that's why I'm upset. Even I know that personal pleasures come second to anything that brings in the dough, AND I'M AN IDIOT WHO RUNS A CHANNEL FILLED WITH GAMING VIDEO! I'm willing to work my schedule around whatever my possible future boss requires of me because he's spending good money to take the time to hire me, and I better make it worth his while. Why it is that these idiots who make demands that they're off for almost half of the week are the ones getting interviews is beyond me.

those no movement webm's don't count buddy.

I owned the Knights of Deneb LS. Was also a member of the PetShop SMN/BST alliance and a member of the BlueAngels Dynamis LS. And about eight others I can't remember.

If you were there the first time Jormundgand was taken down by a single alliance of Summoners, that was us.

What was your character?

Paladin in the early days, and tried to keep up to date as much as possible, but eventually Blue Mage probably became my most used job, though I did go Bard for a while. I don't think I was in any majorly well-known LSes, though in the move to XIV, I did make my way into Fallen Angels, who actually were a major XI LS on Lakshmi.

What games are you playing gamergays? Have you sent an email today?

SMT:DDS and Hentaiverse.

twitter.com/danarel/status/890973538424807425

jesus fuck someone get the helicopter

I'm playing Stella Glow a little, but I always slow down on video games once it hits me that my weekend is almost over. Got some witch girl who doesn't use any "e"s when she says the word "more". I guess it's supposed to be a quirk.

I discovered Doom multiplayer and singleplayer.
Singleplayer is really good (on higher diffs).
Multiplayer has cancerous unlocks for the first 2 hours though…
It's still 9/10.

twitter.com/danarel/status/891820084603240448
Got a chuckle out of me.

I was friends with several TFA members in XI, though I don't think we had a branch of them on my FFXIV server. I levelled SMN to 99, SAM/RNG to 99 (last on the server after the /NINpocalypse) and BLU to about 86. I also had a 70-ish RDM, who was my original job, and a level ~55 BST for dicking around with. SMN was my main though.

I played that game every day for nine years of my life, and made friends there that were closer than family. I left it for FFXIV which later proved to be a disappointment (Catgirl Dressup Themepark Fantasy XIV) and FFXI was changed too much by Abyssea and the level cap raises to go back to.

I used to obsessively farm Dune Widow and that one fish in Tavnazia who required baiting the ??? spots, name escapes me. If you ever hung around those two you probably saw me.

>Dan (((Arel))) thinks ancap memes are serious

Doing my P5 replay. I've given it enough time and am now enjoying NG+. Cold Steel comes out on PC next week too, so I'll likely replay that as well.

Revisiting Parasite Eve 1. I fucked up on not storing the Chrysler keys on my 1st EX run. I fucked up.

SotN, God Hand and Tactics Ogre.

twitter.com/danarel/status/890234950519107584

pffft they lose when they run out of hormones

Should clarify I mean Doom 2016 not OG Doom

Now, I do use Gill Sans for readability purposes, but at least I know how to style memes properly, unlike that twat.

Have you ever been so butthurt that you forgot how to English? 'cause I just thinks it happened to this guy.

Nudoom is trash regardless.
BTW, why are you supporting "Creators Club" Bethesda?

Yep, also waiting patiently for it, despite already having gone through the PS3 version of CS1 & 2 (via PSNow).

I tried Gohan Desuyo for the first time.

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st], I've already decided it's my GOTY.
Not today, but I actually sent 2 kotaku advertisers emails on Friday. Only got an automated response saying they got the email.

Because I'm making a couple of peeps see the glory that is going fast and aiming to kill as opposed to Overmemewatch.
It's not a full recovery doc, but it's less cancerous

Persona 5 became playable on a PS3 emulator a few weeks ago, so I'm playing that

I think they confirmed the dance scenes are fully voiced in CS1, so it stands to reason the dorm scenes in CS2 will be as well It's about damn time.

Thank you. And I didn't even have to ask.

Nigger I'm just sharing my opinion :^)

You guys seeing this shit?

twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx

The diversity and comics twitter raised the ire of some SJW marvel cunt and now marvel writers and other comic people are attacking him.

Its all got the typical white knight cucks and shutting down minorities cause they disagree. Embed related

archive.is/C0o7g

I finished masturbating to a text adventure game

>interlock fingers

Valkyria Chronicles. Its actually pretty fun and its full of great stuff for reaction farming
And so on.

The novelty wore off real quick after the hand holding scene. Not enough content to keep engaged.

Sauce?

DFO.
Makes me conflicted like you wouldn't believe.

I remembered that 3DS emulation is a thing and I'm playing EO2 since that's the best one.
Only problem is that this second stratum has nothing but multi-hit skills and my protector + princess are woefully inadequate to deal with them.

The random battles are really terrible and lifeless. There's also body changing stuff but it's poorly done and doesn't really matter. Maybe someday it'll be good.

jesus christ this is STILL a thing wasn't this over in 2014?

So, the artist of the gender-bender version of Dream Daddy apologized, huh?

user please… Also tell your mother to stop drying her underwear on the balcony again.

The dev set up a github a day ago so it can get some contributions or mods now
FC is pretty active in /hgg/ solely because of the modder. Hopefully the same could happen to it.

You upset me more than the shills, goons, and ironic shills and goons.

I normally wouldn't, but I was waiting since ages to use that pic.

archive.is/xsBwl

Ever white knight so hard it starts to trend on twitter

I love how in their entire effort to defend womyn, no one gives any actual information of what they're defending them from.
Like what's going on? I have no fucking clue, everyone's whining about "manbabies" and they say "educate yourself" when someone says they don't understand nor see anything they're supposedly rallying against.

Look here.

Tl. dr: Some shitty SJW writer tweets of all the untalented cunts that have destroyed marvel, people call them out on it, naturally it blows WAY out of proportions she claims the usual, bla bla deaths threats, soggy knees, cue the cuck brigade coming to the rescue.

I didn't know anything but right off the bat i'm doubting it.

Mary sue archive.is/9nIzq

These people need to fuck off. Seriously.

Oh, golly gee, of course The Mary Sue covers it and doesn't produce any evidence.
OF COURSE!

This sounds like literally shit that never actually happen and using it to try boost book sales from cucks

archive.fo/e3tZb

Comics in generaly aren't doing well.

This is DC mind you who's been trying to write actual heroes recently, not propaganda bullshit like Marvel.

You'd think they would have learned by now that the buying power of SJWs is literally in the hundreds, not the thousands they hope for. IF THAT. (Pic related, remember this trainwreck and its laughably low sales?)

So sjews eating their own.
Ahem, ret them fight.

They have done it too, but reign in the main comics

Cover looks like a piece of shit.

what the
FUCK
is that

Spoiler that shit user.

God, how fucking set up is that? Who the hell would happen to be walking down the street with a "geek culture" t-shirt, perfect makeup, with a milkshake in her hand while going to the local comic shop? The amount of effort these people make in selfies on Twitter, but they rely on Patreon because they can't be assed to actually find work.

hes not SJW look in his vids

Wew from KPBS News, jewtube link here youtube.com/watch?v=XtebJrN2dzY

Hipster women, even uglier than hipster men, but slightly better than "others"

Yep, totally not set up all.

Oh I know, i'm referring to the santos lady that's crying wolf.

Why do they all try to make themselves as ugly as possible? Is it some kind of competition?

archive.is/gYnCV

Here is the twitter of the person that's talked to the most, explains a lot.

Because from a psychological perspective they are breaking gender norms, women are expected to lot a certain way so they try to look another way cause its not expected of them, in short its marxist brain washing.

Again, I ask, should I link the gurochan thread talking about how the different sexes are viewed content-wise?

It's some bullshit about breaking norms, but they all fucking do the same shit aesthetically! It's like an ugly competition.

Playing Titans Quest, Sky Rouge, and Book of Demons.

oh lol

I blame the idiots who give them money just to be acknowledged. Just get a pump and dump on tinder or something, at least you have a chance to cuddle.

The thing that pisses me off is how obviously fake it is. Like the only thing these people know how to do is "fake it 'til you make it." They're not sincere in the slightest about who they are or what they want to do. You thought Valley Girls were shallow? Look at these posers. (Oh, but don't call them that, because fake nerds don't exist, according to them.)

And the worst part is, if they actually tried to make themselves traditionally attractive, they could have an easy life while the man did all the hard work. They're setting themselves up for sadness.

FUCKING LOL

I found myself falling for a few girls who were attractive until they started to do more social justice-y shit with their hair and makeup. Feels bad man.

The entire reason we're in this mess is because of worthless cucks, they infiltrated through "male allies" who desperate for even a whiff of their rancid taints, what I'm trying to say is, kill all cucks and this entire thing would be fixed.

I don't have archive on me, its a girl that says she traded the geek look for the freak look on twitter, she was fucking gorgeous, very pretty girl, now she looks horrendous, its really sad. The circle jerk culture culture of twitter doesn't help either, anywhere else, society, her parents would tell her to wash that shit off and look like a human being, but twitter goes all YASS QUEEN U GO GIRL so they keep doing it.

Im gonna try and secure one and get her away from the leftist brainwashing. Hopefully i can get a good enough job to pay for her college loan and house and kids all at the same time.

archive.is/f9tns

Found it. Look how pretty she is, now look at her now.

Im hoping acting alpha and looking attractive will hopefully get the girls away from the cucks and over to me so i can tell them to get a real man who cares about them and not just their pussies.

if i could i would have married and had a family with her, but she ruined herself

The best part about this whole 3 year shitstorm was the fact that Anthony Burch basically confirmed that fake geeks exist, they're being exploited to gatekeep industries, and they want to make the public believe that all of them are sincerely "true fans" that genuinely want "what's best" for whatever industry they're trying to change.
Seriously, look at this shit, he admitted that Chelsea is a shitty person who is entirely dishonest about her entire being, but he was too chickenshit to say anything about it. And then he got exiled from the Fake Nerd Circlejerk anyway.

Isn't it fucking amazing that these people have made a look political? It's just like the poison dart frogs.
I was in Serbia recently, and holy fuck there's a lot of right-wing graffiti in Belgrade
Косово је Србија

Some of the cucks can be cured by getting them women who respect them as equals and show the cucks compassion while also reigning them in when they get led astray by femnazi bitches. Though yours would work if the opportunity arose.

Cucks dont deserve women like that, they need to earn it.

Brotes has always been a fucking tease about any info, kinda like a guy who saw a murder then goes to the police and basically fucks around with them hinting that he saw it but not giving any info basically impeding the investigation. And this is him buying burches lies about gg so butch can cover for zoe for a chance to move up.

The funny thing is that he basically ended up concentrating on them more than us because they were just that fucking horrible. The CON leaks especially, he just kept getting bewildered at the fact that they were actively trying to troll GG during Christmas and New Years, and getting pissed off that they couldn't farm more harassment because people were actually out with their families instead of getting asshurt about shit on the internet.

Its marxism user, the saddest thing about SJWism is that it preys on the weak, the ones that feel they dont belong anymore, they're brainwashed into thinking this is what they need to do to find their sense of longing, even super rich people aren't safe, see Katy Perry as a good example.

I myself am someone that was quite vulnerable to these people, as a suicidal depressive, I am exactly the kind of person they'd recruit, but I rejected their notions, I picked myself up, I walk my own path, I live with that darkness inside me and I refuse to join some bullshit cult just to feel like belong anymore.

I'm 33, I'll find what I want someday.

True, but sometimes brote needs a smack to the head. He deserves to suffer in canada.

Have some church music my dude

Read and download the (((Daniel Goldenstein))) literally shit pieces here.

Anyone have that tweet about the dyke-haired girl from Mass Effect being "Queer coded" and SJWs mad that she wasn't a lesbian?

Beta uprising when?

what is this? No sound?

Here you go

archive.is/fZvSO

The Old Guard of Gamers BTFO, make way for the female gamers.

Either a webm from cuckchan or the glitch that renders some webms soundless.

I highly doubt this happened or it was as big of a deal as they're making it out to be.

I only had the soundless version, thanks brah.

Gee, sure feels 2014 in here…

It's not officially 2017-3 unless there's a chat group colluding to cover up their previous collusions.

Gee, I fucking wonder why.

I misread mainstreaming.
When will Man-streaming be a thing?

There are little to no tweets. The woman just pointed at one guy and said "every one should block @guy", and when all the guy did was answer "she's ok" to someone else. He didn't really @ or mention her. He's not sjw despite his username

Milo's book only sold 153 copies? I thought it was more. Oh well.

In one country where it isn't even available yet. Those 153 people imported it. Which makes Chelsea's book look more pathetic because they had to reach that far to try and say he was a failure.

Only 153 in the UK. In America it's been very successful.

>We find a similar pattern when we look at the proportion of gamers in each genre who identify as female. The oft-quoted “50% of gamers are women” statistic hides the wide disparity in gender ratios across game genres. In our data, the proportion of gamers in each genre that is female range from nearly 70% in Match 3 games and Family/Farm Sim games, to 2-4% in Sports games and Tactical Shooters. (That is nearly a thirty-five-fold difference in proportion of female gamers.)
At least there's something useful in the article.
Last I remember, that entire incident had nothing to do with her sex. It had to do with her being 16 years old, and how both of the accusers where stuck-up asshats.

Oh OK, I missed the part about the UK only. Poor Chelsea, she will never be relevant again, the spotlight is now on trannies and their ilk. Her journos friends now being walking pink slips doesn't help either.

This alone trips the bullshit meter.

There was an user a couple threads ago who couldn't figure it out.

Yet somehow, she manages to get the same law firm that Monsanto and BP use to represent them in court to try and defend a blatantly unconstitutional gag order. But they somehow want you to believe that she's oppressed.

As always.
archive.fo/Hs48G

Christ I'm tired of these retarded "scientific studies" on vidya demographics when anyone with an ounce of common sense and a dash of observational skills could give you far better and more accurately predictive ideas of trends and why certain statistics are the way they are. Either way this "Nick Yee" person needs to be gassed already.

So, anyone followed that amd vega rx thing? Is it any good?

For people interested in the whole Venezuela meltdown, there's a thread on Holla Forums being updated by a local Venezuelan user.
Pray for his safety.
>>>Holla Forums9841379

I wonder how many brown people visit this place pretending to be white. I bet there are a shitload niggers and of actual jews on Holla Forums

These are nice, thank you.

Remember when a bunch of Holla Forums went to the HWNDU stream? There was literally a black dude with a swastika-pizza posing for the camera.

Not all black people are niggers, nor all Jews kikes, user. Just like how scumbags can come from anywhere, so can great human beings. The stereotypes are all about the percentages, and room should always be made for the exceptions to the rule.

Well you have me, the Colombianon, who thanks to this crisis we just receive a fuckload of Venezuelan in our country through fucking immigration.

If crime rates go up, we will know who to blame.

Wouldn't the crime rate decrease with a population jump? I mean unless they commit as many crimes as the locals you should statistically get a drop in crime.

Migrants usually commit more crimes than the local population.

It usually ends up increasing because not all immigrants are saints.

How much more violent can they be? Their right next to one another.

I don't know where they are migrating, but if the go to colombia, they will probably decrease the murder rate.
Or increase it, because the cartel has to kill more people.

There's a thread on Holla Forums saying Nanotech is Josh. How butthurt can one man be?

Russia expels 750 US diplomats following Senate sanctions
archive .is/t6Oxw
2018 can't come soon enough. We need to get these fucks out of Congress since it's clear they only follow their own desires.

who is nanotech and why should I care that he is josh

I'm about to piss everybody off. Like most of the big divisions in American society, this is a separation-of-powers issue that started when the Supreme Court began imposing its interpretation of the Bill of Rights on the states. This is called "Incorporation."

It used to be that states and cities could have gun control. It used to be that states and cities could have speech control and official religions. The Constitution was a contract between the states describing what the federal government was allowed to do and was not allowed to do. It was not meant to interfere with the states' internal operations unless it explicitly said so.

Then some people got fucked over by their local police, they sued, and they won at the Supreme Court the grounds that their 4th and 5th Amendment rights were violated. Then it logically followed that if the Supreme Court can apply the 4th and 5th amendments to the local authorities, the rest of the Bill of Rights must also apply to the local authorities. Say goodbye to city Christmas ceremonies.

This brings us to the 2nd amendment. The U.S. Constitution, the highest law of the land, is very clear that people have the right to own and use military-grade hardware for the defense of the nation, and this right is not to be infringed. As originally written, that meant "… by the federal government." Following the Incorporation precedent, states and cities are not allowed to infringe on that right either.

But that's not a very popular opinion! Too bad, it's the law as the Supreme Court has been consistently applying it since the early 1900s. The incorporation of the 2nd Amendment came up in a case in the 1930s where Chicago wanted to outlaw the guns that the Mafia was using. The Supreme Court allowed them to ban sawed-off shotguns only because such weapons serve no purpose on a battlefield. That is the Supreme Court precedent and standing law, but you would never know it from listening to the media.

Congress AND Senate, this bill does more to hurt America, help the kikes, deep state, warmongers that voted yes, and bullshit.

Where's the joke?

Because he's the admin of 32chan and they raid Holla Forums all the time?

Your last bit isn't exactly accurate.

The SCOTUS didn't rule that sawed off shotguns had no utility. They ruled for the government only because Miller, the moonshiner who had been busted with said shotgun in the first test case, was a backwoods hick who had long before disappeared into the Appalachian hills and wasn't there to make his case.

SCOTUS had to rule in the government's favor by default, because the other side didn't show up to court. In fact, the case only made it to the SCOTUS on appeal from the Feds, because every single lower court had thrown out the entire NFA as unconstitutional already, citing the Second Amendment. The first judge to hear the case was especially badass, as he apparently shit talked the Feddie lawyer, and asked if he would be arrested for all the fucking machineguns that his father had collected after World War One and left to him, before throwing the whole case out and laughing in his face.

Oy vey.

HEH, GAMERS

It's a well known fact that Holla Forums is way more diverse than any feminist movement.
I mean, the feminist, multicultural or antifa groups are made of either whites or (((whites))).

His icon works well for him since he's half bluepilled half redpilled.

Paperboy was not /ourguy/, he was a fucking insane hipster from a rich family pretending to be from the streets. Holla Forums even found shit that might have connected him to pizzagate.

I really really want to cum inside vivian

Good evening, nerds!

HELLO?

Currently collecting Junks at Parasite Eve 1.

ded

That would be impossible in my room, my chair is resting against the wall. Where do you guys have your computer placed? Let me quikly draw my room in paint. Idk if that drawin makes sense to you guys, but I have my computer screen turned towards me and away from the door. Living alone but still very paranoid about this. If someone should enter my room I can turn my porn off before they reach my computer.

That's very bad positioning, people can sneak up on you. Someone could be standing right behind you right now.

Anyone that does not have their backs against a wall are fools.

Thats impossible in this room though unless I want to sit with my back to the windows, I guess I am destined to have someone stand behind me without noticing it.

The localization company that censored xenoblade is now butchering granblue fantasy

what if they only place in my room that I could put a desk has a window behind it. I think having my back to a window is worse

I love you guys, do you love me?

Why'd they have to do it to best ice cow

Don't you have shutters or something to cover your windows or something?

I do, but I like letting the light in

I love you too user
*blushes*

That's fucking adorable

I thought bro team was on our side?

There's a marvel writer on twitter telling people to stop buying his comic if they disagree with his world view. I'll try and find it again.

Hes anti anti-GG, not pro-GG.If that makes sense.

Update, I can't find that tweet, but he was a marvel writer telling his fans to fuck off.

That makes sense

Could you be thinking of the dev behind that marvel mobile game?

I have my back against a wall with a mirror on it.

Look at the date.

Maybe. It had something to with an asian girl and an email he was sent. The email was saying how Marvel comics are all 3rd wave intersectional postmodernism garbage now, but I don't know what that was in reference to.

Oh its something different then

🔞

This really is the social crutch circle jerk.

Wanna circle jerk with me user?

Threads kinda dead at these hours, just go something productive till you have something to share, the only happening going is is the new leaks about Indivisible and Macron in Holla Forums.

>>>/erp/

Come on user, let's circle jerk. You should be good at since you're (28)

I understand the SJWS being sjws, but why were people trolling them over milkshakes?

I was on it. It looked like shit that 12 years old students make to pass IT.

You're ok.

Forced meme.
Milkshake duck.

No, this is something else.

Some stupid lie about that bitch telling people she was "harassed" for posting a picture of her drinking milkshakes with the other SJW Marvel Dykes, when it was her chimping out and calling out for Diversity and Comics to be banned. no evidence whatsoever. Then the shill pieces to protect her honor came archive.is/9nIzq

Now the fun part of this thing is, that I can ignore the white knight faggot artists and authors who went fedora-tipping for her at that stupid forced meme hashtag.

worst 3d ever

Why did you post this?

It's so disgusting it gave me cancer, and I thought it's a little unfair that I am the only one who got hit by that shit.

Homosexuals will be flayed alive.

Now I can just imagine a army of fedora-wearing neckbeards tipping their fedoras and saying "M'lady" as they're walking around.

It's when she covers herself in mayo that it really goes to 10/10 on the cancer meter.

You are low tier.
>>>Holla Forums10291886

That's a great picture. Like Erika desperately needs to keep her father from lusting after a sexy communist cat less than half his age.
And her braids are cute, so I was thinking about how Viv would look since everyone else has done it. But I guess the answer is kind of obvious.

It's not frosting?

Oh, it might be actually. My first thought was mayo since it's wendy but frosting makes more sense.

It's not much of a surprise, the comic book industry is a goddamn circlejerk now, thank you Marvel and DC. And wew, didn't take him long to make another review.

How is that shit worse than my webm? There is nothing new in that pol thread. People defending pedos, castration, all pretty lame and all shit that has been posted here countless times.

The webm I posted on the other hand has a ugly woman in it that eats pure mayo. How is this not the most fucked up thing you saw today?

You can circle jerk all you want when the bread hits 700 toasts.

Well, this bread went into the shitter. Can we have a baker appear so that we can finish off this bread (quickly) and try to avoid all this baiting, and shilling, and shitposting, and (((you)))s, and "(1) and done"s next bread?

How do you know it's mayo?

How about we just let the bread come naturally instead of trying to force shit when nothing's happening? We're only on page 10.

Westerners, I swear.

I removed pepe because he looks like a nigger.

What the fuck is this grasping for thin air narrative is this?!

Archive, or it didn't happen

Nigger

Another response from the SJWs chimping out that Diversity and Comics is getting a lot of people agree with him. And archive seems to be funky right now.

Can you give link to this article?

So, Harmony Gold finally crawled out of whatever hole they were hiding in:
unitedstatescourts.org/federal/wawd/242820/1-0.html

way better this way

On the one hand this is a bullshit lawsuit about something that was already settled before smith and tinker outsourced MWO to PGI.
On the other hand PGI are fucking scum who ruined an entire franchise just for cashgrabs and I want to see them crash and burn.

archive is looping, here bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-40725928

Weird, it works for me.
archive.is/0VNmO

What the fuck are you fighting? Laws made so women cant run businesses? And this fucking retard opened a shop in a failing industry with abysmally low selling numbers, good fucking job. You will see her cry about soggy knees when her shop is forced to close.

Aside from feminist/sexist basement dwellers with no life, and feminazis, who honestly thinks this?

Right? Comics are stupidly overpriced, I can't believe anyone actually buys them. The only time I see anyone at the local comic shop is when people get together to play cards or DnD and I guess they make all their money from overpriced candy/soda.

I wish I didn't read that thread.

Imaginary enemy.
They can't run businesses, because women start some internal drama over stuff that nobody give a fuck about.

Nobody. I think.

F
user's faith in humanity.

This needs to stop, those idiots got inside GBF translators.

Someone knows how to bake? We're still a bit far from 700 replies, but it's nice to know.

I'll bake, will release at 700

I do, but take it slow, I'm outside right now and I'll take one hour to be back at home.

I've been seeing this guy grouped in with a lot of SJW webcomics people a lot lately. I thought he made anti-SJW comics occasionally? Did something change? Or am I just wrong?

A better choice would have been that Bors guy tbh.

He supports anti-fa now.

archive.is/SDLOi

Well FUCK. I haven't re-followed him since I remade my twitter account, but it's disappointing. Does he really support antifa? Fucking HOW?

FUCK SHEN
i honestly liked his shit a while ago

Maybe he wants to see world to burn.

Fuck his shitty logic so much

His comics have always been the same formatted fluff. The fucker has 3 jokes tops and recycles them forever

I never thought I'd see the day that Notch would be a top tier shitposter. He replies to Scrump and everything. 3.87 million followers, yet he is but a simple meme farmer.

I figured that out after reading a few of his comics, but I thought they were kinda comfy and mindless.

"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."

It's really such a shame that so many people have been brainwashed to believe that equality can only come at the expense of someone else. A lot of people get this idea that punching up is different than punching down, and it's literally the most retarded thing ever because you can apply it in any way to make yourself the good guy.

Some people believe Gamergate a harassment campaign? Isn't fighting against these propagandists punching up since they have so many industry connections, massive audiences, and a soapbox tall enough to spin the story anyway they choose? Are anti-GG articles not punching down against nerdy loser virgins with so little social capital they can't even get a date? Do they believe there's no difference between a twitter post or an email and getting shit on in anime dubs, comic books, newspapers, and television?

I don't think you're ever going to get equal treatment until you start treating people equally. Either you think it's okay to generalize people and blame them for your problems or you don't. And I don't think it's a bad thing to think one way or the other, but at least be consistent, have some kind of moral fiber.
The other day I was on that menslib reddit to see what feminists think men's rights are supposed to be and the biggest thread by a mile is this woman pointing out the inconsistency between making fun of Donald Trump's appearance while advocating against body shaming. It's pathetic. People are actually arguing that it's okay to do because it's effective and really cuts deep into his insecurities while one other dude desperately tries to get them to realize, yes, and when you make fun of someone like that everyone with the same insecurities is hurt by it. Apparently that doesn't matter to feminists who pretend to care about men's rights and fight against "Toxic Masculinity" like the unnecessary bravado or fear of asking for help that some men have to mask their insecurities.

The criticism is about the quality of the art, not the author's ideas. All those artists have copypaste art, in short, they just take last week's comic and just change the mouth and dialogue and they're done

sometimes I look at notch running his mouth on twitter and I wonder if he's possibly pulling a fast one. The man has done such a 180 and gone full anti-SJW to the extent that I think he might be setting up a long haul serbian jew double-bluff but I think he might just be a total madman.

A billionaire with nothing to lose who has legit converted and is now a shitposting maniac that I'm pretty sure actually enjoys trolling antis, heh-gamers, and blue-checkmark brigaders

Also…
archive.fo/Ko8Ep
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/did-lbj-say-ill-have-those-nggers-voting-democratic-200-years
>The source of the “200 years” quote is Ronald Kessler’s 1995 book Inside the White House. Kessler got the quote from Robert MacMillan, an Air Force One steward who said LBJ uttered this comment to two governors during a conversation on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

archive.is/qRw2u

Eventhubs article promoting female players in the FGC. I will say that they did a good job getting an actual woman and not a tranny for the interview. The comments aren't that bad with many users saying that the sex of the player does not matter and it all comes down to skill and achievements.

archive.is/c0cO7
archive.is/rUb3b
archive.is/TCQtV
Here, for your amusement. This shit is hilarious to me.
Mimics alt-right lingo and spends his days bitching on twitter. Be the change!

Wow, that spread around fast.

They are losing

archive.is/qf4TM

Look out for legislation like this if you live in these states, and support them if you can.

I want fuck you money too.

Every time you pop up, I check the news, and every time I do, someone has died.

Thanks for killing Sam Shepard. Any death predictions?

I like Sargon.

Don't bully me.

Why the fuck did you post this here?

I was expecting boy pussy, not this.

I like him too

I'm starting to think that guy he's arguing with a poe. His profile and his behavior…holy hell. He's either a poe or literally batshit insane.

WHITE

THICK

NEW BREAD

There are stil 23 posts left, you nincampu.

Maybe you should refresh the bread next time before I refresh your boimanko

>>>/gaschamber/

Refresh the page you should see 684 posts as of this one.

Are we keeping the new bread?

I was going for

but that's also acceptable.

Guess we really should make mid-thread archives a thing for when the shills show up to derail the thread.

I guess we have a legitimate excuse to shitpost for once.
SHITPOST TO 700

ayy bby u wan suk sum dic?

ah sorry, I thought you were going with white thick load

Let's just speed this up

Okay.

It's time!

Remember to say rabbit rabbit rabbit as first thing tomorrow for good luck for entire August.

Roll

I don't even see any numbers

There are 9 slots you nigger, and 9 possible numbers your post can end with

And zero is free choice.

FUCKING WEW
learn to count

Oppai loli is the thiking man's fetish.
check em

Several bans + mass post deletions have been handed out this past week for (I kid you not) excessive gayposting, to the point where mods invoked Rule 8.

Fuck your shit taste.

I know. I post Kaname, but fags have been out of control.

fuck you

Well in that case, roll

No U

Is that why the threads have been lasting so long? Are the gay posters regulars or shills? If they're regulars I hope they weren't permabans

(checked)
It wasn't just gay posters. Porn dumpers and other off topic faggots have been told to fuck off for several threads now, and it's working.

Every time I do that gay rabbit shit I have a terrible month.

Also, based on their tastes, I think they were regulars. Don't think the bans were permanent, otherwise the Pence posters would be having a riot.

The thought of being perma'd terrifies me.

It is easy enough to evade though. Unless someone bitch about it.

Was it first thing you said in morning though?

Yes. Normally I can make it until lunch without saying anything so it's pretty easy to do it.

I think that also needed rabbit rabbit thread on Holla Forums, if that was supposed to work.
That and Tewifag blessing on /2hu/.

All I know is that the last few times I did it, I got fired, I broke my leg, my girlfriend left me, and my grandpa died. Coincidence? Maybe. I'm not risking it again.

Then maybe you should stop being such a faggot before 700.

Oh. Nevermind it then.

I just like to add a little positivity to the thread. A smiling anime girl never hurt anyone. You post kaname and it's ok

Stop pretending you don't know what I;m talking about.

Oh that was in response to you saying the anime girl was circlejerking and wasn't serious, I don't gay post like the other guys.