I thought this site was dead tbh

I thought this site was dead tbh

8ch.net/ads.html

Other urls found in this thread:

chanpink.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, this is slowly become halfchan but with board options. People are moving on again, the image board nomads.
Are you surprised?

VIDEO GAMES

Hey Holla Forums

where are they going? Almost anywhere is better than here

No, it's dying, it's not dead yet

Shill gonna shill

ohohoho how wrong you are, this is probably the best place on the internet for vidya.

Sites actually kinda stable, has a steady userbase. Not as active as when the first exodus happened though if you ask me.

I think mostly everyone came back after the infinity next shit, but only ot Holla Forums and Holla Forums, the main issues as a website I can think of is populating the smaller boards.

What exactly am I shilling

That's a saddening thought

About what exactly? Suffering?

God I sure hope not

About suffering less than elsewhere

chanpink.com/
endchan
nextchan
And like two others I forget because they're more obscure, uboa Chan doesn't count though.

4chan is also one of the biggest website in the world, not to mention that we only really have about 10 boards. So while 4chan is bigger than us, I think for a site that only got popular three years ago, this isn't a bad start.

This is what happens when you let 4am, pokemon go, drawthreads and fullderp here. You lure the tumblrites, cuckchanners and redditors in. Then they decide to stay whether it be you saying that a trannies picture xe drew in a drawthread is good, or you create another circlejerk general.

Hello (((Josh)))

It's fun to piss people off there honestly. Somehow people are more angry there than they are here and it is impressive. Too bad the site is having management problems.

What did he mean by this?

Im not that surprised. This board has turned into a sonygger apologist gaffer breeding ground. I basically only use Holla Forums on 8ch these days

I see you enjoy censorship

Of all the boards for you to pick you pick that.

People either moved on, or just fold in and went back to cuckchan. Only grognards who are still sour from goobergate and the cuckmaster moot stay here because they have nowhere else to go and now fucking plebbitor, summerfags, cuckchans are crawling in, I surmise it will be about 5 years before the next exodus.

Are you new to this whole exodus business?
Just pick any lesser *chan and then delude yourself over your "higher post quality", when you are on a board with the you the designated hotpocket and an autistic tripfag with less than 10 posts per week between the three of you. Just like people have been doing for more than a decade on halfchan.

Really, unless Mark rams the hotpocketry up to eleven like moot did making it impossible to post, the only people leaving are the usual circulating faggots jumping from imageboard to imageboard, only to come back after a while and repeat the cycle.

Pretty true. We have a plague of newfag weeagoons who suck sony's cock because they think it's the choice of a true a japanee.

Its summer what did you expect?

How can a post be so funny yet so true at the same time

Oh! You meant persona fags and such, alright now I get it.

This is the second time I've seen someone use this newspeak, and like last time, it wasn't used to refer to any kind of goon, but weebfags in general.

ALL THE TIME AND EVVVVERYYDAYYYYYYY

When Jim is going to gas the nazis when they'l become unprofitable? I know he's trying to make pro-Trump news outlet, but i am sure he will find a way to gas Holla Forums for being "too nationalistic" compared to Trump's political agenda. They already began the process of trying to make fake exoduses to dispose of the most active natsocs.

you got an archive?

the stats were also calculated differently

oy vey 6 billion

FTFY

Populating smaller boards is not going to happen. Freddit's concept of infinite boards was flawed from the beginning. What fun is there when the board doesn't move for days or weeks at a time? It's a chicken and egg problem. The legacy boards only worked because of the exodus, they had a built-in user base. Only a handful of startups gained ground as spinoffs. Most boards would be better off as generals on a board with a broader topic, considering their very small user base. But everyone wants to be the ruler of their own little kingdom, which was another flaw in 8ch's design.

I would believe that only at the very height of GooberGrapes.
There were probaby edgy wannabes who came here and then when things died down went limping back to 4cuck.

Guaranteed replies. Good thread about video games.

I could have told you that stealing ideas from reddit was a bad idea years ago.