Alignment Thread

The Law-Chaos Good-Evil alignment system is ok if it kept consistent. However, people are fags and they have a lot of retarded interpretations of an alignment. Someone suggested an alignment system based on something like the MtG color wheel. The problem is the colors have a lot of non-morality attributes attached to the color. This is my attempt on it.

SMT alignment is best alignment.

How about

>>>/9gag/

Also let's see who got the quads

?

I don't like cookies. Do you have one for doughnuts?

Here you go.

this is all fucking gay, get one that has ice cream

What's wrong with two or more colors? I got one three color, black, white and green.
Most of my decks are black and blue though.

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

pizza is an open-faced sandwich
prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

You are. Pizza is an open-faced calzone. You dumb nigger.

if nothing is a sandwich then everything is a sandwich

a calzone is a cylindrical pizza
its a infinite flat plane as positrons are transposed by the observer theory

I love me some metaphysical pizza.

Wraps are only sandwiches for taxation.

A calzone is meats, cheeses, and vegetables between two layers of grain-based dough (i.e. bread). A calzone is a sandwich and, by extension, pizza is an open-faced sandwich. Therefore, pizza is a sandwich.

That's not surprising to me. I can see how lots of them would double dip at a bare minimum.

Technology (Blue) is not good or evil for instance. It may be used for White or Black just as easily. Or red and black mixing over, because short sighted actions are spurred on by personal desires, or in other words selfishness. That color wheel looks even more restrictive than the traditional alignment charts.

I said based on. I already rewrote how the colors work to make it an alignment system at OP.

At last I truly see.

I don't see anything wrong with just using the wheel you posted as-is.

None of these are inherently good or evil, though, they're just reflections of a person's interpretations of good and evil. "Technology" doesn't mean "This person likes new shiny toys" it's about technological progress being inherently good regardless of it's actual impact.

Also, I see absolutely nothing preventing color mixing, so long as you don't select two segments that are polar opposites to each other (For Blue/Red Logic/Impulse wouldn't work, but Impulse/Technology or Logic/Chaos would)

Like I said here
Blue, Red, and Green have little to do with morality and has a lot of flavor or tactical preference. I was trying to revamp to be an alignment system. Being Red or Blue doesn't really say much about what you think is right or wrong.

Actually with this system, opposites balance each other by keeping the other in check.
Black grounds White into reality.
Blue reasons with Red's anger.
Red keeps Blue honorable.
Blue gives purpose to Green.
Green humbles Black.

Also,
Red corrupts Black.
Black corrupts Blue.
etc.

Sorry, I'm not sure how to put my ideas across.

I thought burgers allready decided its a vegetable.

Tomato isn't even a vegetable.

A tomato is a vegetable, as are other fruits.
Tomato being a fruit doesn't mean that it's not a vegetable.

Where would a toast sandwich be on that chart?