Feminism in video games general

Knuckles confirm to be a canon Feminist

Could have at least led with the obvious one

Brevity is the soul of wit. Knuckles has been shown to be a witless feminist, but aren't they all?

the good kind of feminist at least. More of an egalitarian but he can pick whatever title he wants. not like he said anything radical or wrong.

jesus I hate this even more than feminism, we're not equal.

I don't know what to think of this. From one stand point this joke is about old feminist criticizing a new kind of feminist. Fuck, he literally mansplained amy.
From other standpoint kids shouldn't even hear about "gender equality" bullshit.

autism

you mean Boom Knuckles, which is different from the main one

I hope you used that ironically

Is it entertaining and is it appropriate in its context? If yes to both, like it. If no to either, don't.

Nah, user. I hate jews and their D&C between white men and women called feminism, just as i hate mgtow shit.

what the fuck this isn't my s1 kkknuckles

Best knuckles - adventure 2 knuckles.

Man, I fucking loved a good amount of sonic adventure 2, I hope forces does something as close to eggman tricking into tails into telling him it's a fake emerald.

It's hard to be rougher than the rest of them when you're all equal.

And by that you mean old, bitter cat ladies screeching at younger women that haven't gotten off the cock carousel yet, because there is actually only one kind of feminist.

Reminder that Knuckles has warrants.

Boom is such a weird show. Kinda lame the games based on it suck,

If they do exist they're not allowed to speak anymore.

Is knuckles ourguy?

Spooky

I forgot my meme text

no billy

Too bad I only have the 4cuck version, but pic related nonetheless.

Shiiieeeet!

See

Meanwhile, Sonic is confirmed to be woke as fuck.

Oh wait.

Oh ho ho it's fucking brilliant.

The manual mistranslated "womanizer" as "feminist" because they're both people who love women in some way. I still accept canonically that Adventure Robotnik is a Second/Third wave feminist and that he's actually the hero of the story all along.

I love him because he's completely useless to the story except when the game forces him to be, like when he has to find the keys to Eggman's Pyramid base.

Eggman was fucking based in that game. In SA1 he's just a buffoon, in 2 he single handedly acquires military secrets as a one man army, is in on what's going on with the bulk of the cast and in the end he even shows his human side.

It's funny cause it's true

Wait, Borderlands have gibs? Borderlands confirmed to be more violent than Overwatch?

First one did. Second one was watered down under the creepy hands of Pansy Bitchfraud and Captain Cuck.

Yet the VA is a straight up femishit retard.

Who? Chris Redfeild?

The good kind of feminists truly exist.
They are dead feminists.

Hey remember that time eggman was described as a womanizer and they rewrote it to say he was a feminist with zero self awareness of the implications?

You can't say two things which are not same are equal, woman can give birth we can't, if they are ashamed of it, humanity went wrong somehwere, we live in sad times, but on other hand Egalitarian call out to feminist bullshit, I can accept that.

Ironically or factually, it's true in either way, their were sure times when all the feminist were needed, as a matter of fact it were men who started this moment to have woman given their rights such as woman who were raped or abandoned by their husbands, but with that era dieing a generation of good feminist also died.

What we have no deserves to be culled.

Not the first time it happened.

Women should never have been given the vote, and you are a massive cuck for implying that one sex getting the vote for free while the other has to lay down their life in state slavery is at all fucking 'equal'

Feminists were against getting the vote if it'd give the nigger the vote, they were against getting the vote if it meant female conscription, they wanted all the fucking 'rights' with none of the CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY.

Hoenstly none of you fuckers should be voting. The only people who should have franchise are those who have performed civic service for a period of no less than 4 years, be it law enforcement, fire rescue, or as the nation's vanguard in the military.