CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ∞!

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ∞!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Sonic Forces.

I might pick it up. Goddamn, this year actually has alot of games im actually buying

I refuse to believe this isn't some advanced level of self awareness

hey kid…. check out this awesomesauce i made lol

*amv, I meant to say

I'm the tallest of mountains
I am the roughest of waves
I don't have any style
I don't have any grace

After getting to Zamasu arc in DBS i am convinced this guy is written after him. Even city ruins and dimension traveling with classic sonic prove it. They indeed were inspired by Dragonball and Xenoverse.

tallest of mountains = zavok (he grows huge like Bowser at the end of Lost World)
roughest of waves = chaos (cause he's water)
toughest of terrors = fuck off, it fits (maybe because metal sonic is made of metal, so he's literally tough to break)
darkest of days = shadow (cause he's a fucking nigger)

Entire series is furry dragonball. Every single character must relate to Dragonball one way or another.

Sonic = Rockman
Knuckles = Protoman
Shadow = Bass

I am serious about Zamasu shit. Except this time instead of a time traveling ring, its an amulet. Notice the green hill, he used it to transport into classic sonic world in black and white portion of the trailer.

isn't 18 a cyborg

Well that's just fucking wrong.

There can be a lot of interpretations.

More so because that was the impetus for the current universe battle arc where the first 4 universes to lose 10 of their warriors gets erased out of existence. It's just convenient that Zen-Oh was planning to erase universes anyway since the start of the arc made Goku look like a fight maniac that would doom universes to genocidal erasure for his own thirst for battle. There was no time stamp in the current episode but we did get that 5 minutes have already passed out of 48 minutes in this battle royal in the previous episode which indicates this arc will actually go on for a while.

autism

(id-checked)
so?

I don't really get it but okay

I legitimately like the song.

I hated it at first as it just seemed dull and uncatchy, then started liking it ironically for how ridiculous and stereotypical it is and now I unironically like it and hum it occasionally. Fuck Infinite.

Even though he says "Just take a look at my face", it is to reference the scar he has on his right eye also with conjunction of "I've been up aganist better".

I will… Watch this!
*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Also, could this mean that Infinite lost to Egghead and then gave in kinda like Sam in MGR?

This song is, dare I say, better than the rest of Crush 40's songs.
I wonder if Dangerkids will do the entire OST for a fucking meme. Chucking all this meta-edge in seems to work well for the franchise.

That's IF this is all ironic.
Remember, Sonic Team with Iizuka-the-clueless-gook at the helm != Sega's marketing team

This guy truly has unreadable face.

I really liked the designs of Team babylon, wish we could have seen more of them.

Someone post yandere femdom Infinite

I don't have that, but I do have one fem Infinite pic.

He looks angry.