Xenoblade 2 is the only Switch game I care about

Anyone in the same boat?

Bought it for BoTW but finished it now. DLC seems to be fucking awful so far and they are even too afraid to show anything.

ARMS has so many retarded minor flaws in the UI (don't have to confirm character pick with two button presses in competitive mode, doesn't even remember your character or how many points you want to invest in that ARMS unlocking game, so it can happen you accidentally invest 30 when you want to invest 200. And it doesn't even help to reset the console, it saves it immediately for some retarded reason). And the core gameplay is ruined by all those gimmicky ARMS that have nothing to do witht he premise of the game and are just annoying to fight against. Online mode utter trash, can't even make a lobby à la Mario Kart (even though it's the same team) and have to share your codes instead.

Mario Kart 8 is pure dog shit in every way, no need to talk about. Literally luckier player wins. Online mode and UI are decent, though.

Splatoon is autistic pedo shit I don't play because Team Fortress 2 exists which is already autistic shit but at least playable with mouse and keyboard.

no

Did they confirm mechs in it yet? If it's more like XB1 then I don't give a fuck.
If there are mechs, then I'll just emulate it.

Well except XBX was the best mecha game since I dunno Armored Core Last Raven.

Is this some sort of attempt at anti-shilling?

I'm cautiously optimistic. Xenoblade was one of my all-time favourites to date but I'm a little hesitant to get excited this time around after the massive clusterfuck that was Xenoblade X. Though from what we've seen so far it looks like it won't be as fucked by censorship or shitty memes as XCX was (though given that they're doing the localization alongside development this time around we might not ever know if there actually was censorship applied at any point in development, and Takahashi has already gone on record stating he's more than ok with censorship). The most obvious sign of any localization fuckery will most likely be with Pyra's design (actually a little surprised they even showed the game off with Pyra's current design given how much they fucked with XCX).

It'll most likely have some kind of mech/doll being a Xeno title, but I very much doubt there will be any usable ones like XCX had. This installment seems to be much closer in overall design to the original Xenoblade.

It won't be autistic pedo shit because it will be censored out the ass. Which means it will just be regular autistic shit.

I stopped caring.

Not since I saw what happened to Xenoblade X.

Welcome to nintendo fans.

Well yeah, XB1 also had enemies piloting mechs, or being grafted into them, or some shit. But not having your own is bullshit.

Keked.

Be a bit more subtly next time, cody.
Mark is a retarded manchild, but even HE has a bait threshold.

Next time, make a thread for old Nintendo products and put rob in the first pic for extra triggering

Shit like this is why dialogue/story fags need to be lynched along with the localizers. Just uproot the entire fucking thing and salt the earth.

Nothing you say makes any sense.

Where do you live? I wonder where children have a body like this.

It's not pedo, but hebe. I'd fuck 13 year olds tbh

Elaborate, OP.

I'm an autistic pedo and can confirm splatoon is made specifically for me.

I can wait a year or two lol.

I played though XBX 3 times already and can confirm that localization is ultra fucking cancerous. It's a crime against humanity and I feel absolutely happy that I never game jewtendo a cent in my entire life.

No, 13 year olds don't have such bodies.

Well, your loss when three meme sentences bother you this much. Not everyone is American, though, I didn't have any memes in my game. Maybe fix your retarded country and your cucks.

And Cemu is an unplayable piece of shit. It will take 20 more years for a remotely decent Switch emulator.

No idea.

I'm happy how colorful the game is after Xenoblade X which was basically black and white for some retarded reason.

If only.

Do I need to post my Fire Emblem Fates localization folder to show how utterly cancerous and dominant localization is on games. Especially Treehouse localization, who I'm pretty sure is handling Xenoblade 2. Also

Last I heard it was NoE handling it this time around.

Let me guess, You bought the console before you even knew if the game you wanted would be good or not?

Shitty memes was the least of xenoblade X's problems. It had a ton of questionable game play problems, I wish we had a glimpse into what the development was like.

Agreed, XCX had quite a few problems that wen't even related to the localization or censorship (for example having to play for 30+ hours before even unlocking Dolls, the fact that you were forced to use Lin and Elma every goddamned story mission or - and my personal favourite - the fact that Don't Worry kicked in the second you so much as thought about jumping once you unlocked the flight module).

Don't forget the party member swap garbage, or the fact that most of them were throwaway. Dolls were not really fun to fight in, quest levels were fucking retard. I didn't care about the story one bit, nothing made it seem like you were on the razors edge and running out of time.
This game was a total let down.

friendly reminder that Xenoblade Chronicles is too good for this world and is the best xeno game. anyone who disagrees is still assblasted that they couldn't beat Lorithia

considering that they are going with euro voices again, I think it is safe to say it will be NoE

But the VA is shit and NOA is going to be censoring the jap version so we cant even get get that to avoid censorship. Dont buy xeno 2.

Who cares, It's fun.

No since this thread isn't about Fire Emblem and I don't give a shit, handheld autist.

And i don't know why you're pointing out people replying to themselves when they hit the MB limit with their posts. It's an imageboard after all.

anons in this thread will NEVER EVER learn moonrunes

Well, I bought it solely for Zelda, Xenoblade and games further in the distance like No More Heroes 3 and Metroid Prime.

I'm sure I will like all of those. I just hoped there would be also some games that entertain me until then, but so far all games are fucking shit. I hope Odyssey is good.

So tell us "user", when's this masterpiece coming out?

I sure am excited for new Xenoburqa fellow redditor. I just hope they manage to get all the sexist, homophobic, transphobic and islamaphobic stuff out this time and add in plenty of epic memes.

Next year.

That's at least 5 months away, why the hell is it getting shilled now?

I literally don't know why I should care about Spaltoon 2 when I have Team Fortress 2 and Overjew on PC, games I'm already god-like at and can play with mouse/keyboard.

Also 60 tick instead of fucking 8 tick. What the fuck?

Just buy the fucking amiibo and hotglue it already you fucking goy.

God, why is every Holla Forums board despite Holla Forums so fucking awful and underage?

It's like you fags never learn.

Switch doesn't have 10 games dumbass

There is a 0% chance Xenoblade 2, Metroid and whatever that Travis game will be won't entertain me. And I doubt they get canceled.

Nah, so far I've liked Mario Kart8 and BOTW. Splatoon is only okay and ARMS are tiring. So far the best game on Switch is Disgaea 5, but then I like grinding.

XCX was very good but the issues were there.

Gameplay itself was very good though, I've spent 100 hours on it and don't regret any of it.

what? No, a switch costs $300 you nigger
I know because I bought one a month ago

I didn't mind the euro voices in XC1 honestly
yeah, that's pretty fucked

its time for this sarcastic 'I too am excited for [game name] + [jewish/muslim word] game fellow redditor' meme to die
it isn't funny or clever
the worst part is despite NoA fuckery, it will probably be one of the best games in recent years

The election and HWNDU ruined the board and they never recovered since. A shame, really.

Look if you want to properly shill this you need to post more pics of that catgirl

And we're done. I just can't do Burger in Japanese games anymore. There's no excuse for this.

I know its bait but I'm going to reply anyway.

NO
Honestly, EVERYTHING ELSE detracts from the experience and just ruins it for me.
This shit right here.
If you and other anons can enjoy it then by all means do it, but its just to much for me.
I'm mad at this game again, god dammit. It just shatters my immersion. I don't care for the quest, I don't care for the characters. I just don't have.
I don't know why it bothers me so much, I think its because I kinda got hyped for this game. Anyway I'm done bitching.

It has a catgirl that I want to fuck in it.

Hopefully there are multiple endings for the different characters so I can ignore shitty redhead and get some of that sweet pussy.

Is it just me or does the character artwork look a lot more generic this time around? If you told me this was a SAO character I'd believe you.

MC is the dictionary definition of generic.

Honestly it looks like it could be from any Korean mobile game.

Very nice.

Also, how successful was Xenoblade Chronicles? I can't imagine a niche game on a niche system really rocked the boat with sales numbers.

do you mean XCX? XC1 was on the Wii, hardly a niche system. And Shulk is in smash bros so its not like normalfags don't know what XC1 is, they just wouldn't play it

I think the bigger issue is the dub. It's atrocious.

Yeah, that one. I'm not really familiar with the series so I forgot to specify.

difficult to say. it was fairly popular in Japan when it came out, but I doubt the number were too high globally considering only 5 people own a Wii U

I bet you hated the original's dub as well you faggot

Excited as fuck. I'm not a shiteating retard so I don't have a switch, but if this game comes over unfucked, then I'll need to put in serious thought about obtaining one. Chances of that are low though since it's (((current year))) and the last game was butchered. Considering we've already got name changes, I'm not very hopeful that the door will remain closed on further fuckery.

Regardless, I want to fugg both Homura and the catgirl. The catgirl seems super cute and is probably pretty fun to play, though I wasn't enthused that she was described as the healer. I'll still main her however, especially if you can actually modify gameplay "classes" (for lack of a better word) with the blade system.

Breath of the wild isn't anything like skyrim.

tf2 is an unbalanced mess and overjew is an unbalanced mess that costs 60$

Why are there so many fucking nintendo faggots Spamming today.

oh don't forget your shitty translations

If it bothers you so much why don't you make a thread about a game you do like?

The original's dub was amazing. XB2's dub sounds awful in comparison. Go watch a few trailers.

It's fucked, mate. Not even worth waiting a few years for piracy and a translation patch, since Nintendo's new localisation strategy is to bring in every cancerous team they have for input. So anything the cunts at Treehouse don't like is going to be left out of every version.

I do think the character designs have been dropping in quality. The first game had designs that had some anime style to it but looked unique and somewhat like FFXII. I haven't played X but the characters don't look right, they look like they tried to be more realistic but they have anime type eyes and it looks bad, especially for Lin. This looks like they're taking a generic anime route, which looks better than X, but it worse than the original.

XBX has the exact same designer as XG and XS1.

I never played Xenogears or Xeno Saga but I heard they're great games. Supposedly he also did Popful Mail.

Pokken is great and more people should care about it.

Lin creeped me out in some cutscenes, she looked like a fucking weird insect from a horror movie. They really fucked the designs up.

I will buy it on 1 (one) condition.
As long as it isn't censored.

Not going to happen though.

This is the only thread kinda relevant to the switch, anyone play/tried the new Fate game on it? Wondering if it's fun to play or worth a buy.

Every board is the highest and most intellectual form of dialectic compared to Holla Forums, and on Holla Forums you at least can talk about some important or educating shit.

But at least they're playable with a mouse and keyboard and 60 tick instead of 2 tick.

I also wouldn't like to play against 8 year olds 40% the time.

What shit? I stated many different points.

Are you lost?