Fidget Spinner of Videogames

Just as the title says, what is the "Fidget Spinner" of videogames, or little games that are just as worthless?

I'm thinking on those toybox microgames from the Wario Ware series, or those extra gadgets from Mario Party Advanced that only had one use. If you played them, then you know the ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/WarioWare:_Touched!#Toy_Room_1
play.google.com/store/search?q=fidget spinner&c=apps&hl=en
thefidgetcube.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clicker games.

That's good too.
For the other people, this is what I mean.

mariowiki.com/WarioWare:_Touched!#Toy_Room_1

Don't ban me mods, I just wanna post something funnyhorrible.

Those phone games you buy/play for "free" and forget about.

I hate furries

The noose waits for you faggot, hurry up.

I've never used a fidget spinner, what's their purpose? Can you throw them like a shiruken or make them fly or what?
I don't get the meme, pls help

Considering how quickly the meme spread, it may be a ploy by a viral marketing company to market fidget spinners by deliberately giving it a negative meme image. They probably noticed how negative memes spread faster than positive memes and are running under the assumption that bad marketing is better than no marketing.

Autist with hypocondria here. Fidget spinners are as effective at calming my shit as a really good, immersive video game that keeps me hooked.

Why? Flash games are vidya

Fidget spinners are just old tops for retards. Not autistic people, but for retards that have no business making any serious decision on their own.

I have a fidget spinner but I swear it was a gift from a friend

The meme is pretty bad, but the item is actually quite fun to use, you just make it spin between your fingers/on your hand. It's pretty useless in itself, but the momentum and the weight makes it kind of nice to have while doing things that don't require your hands like watching something.

I remember when normalfags were into this meme. Pic related. God damn, I hate humanity.

The hell are those?

I vaguely remember something like this, but don't know what they were. What did they do, if anything?

Minecraft.

I use these to alleviate the joint pain from my hands.

But they were two ball bearings that you held and just spun them around on a single hand. A lot of them were decorated like that or had a more westernized look. All of them had some dumb bell or weight in it to make sounds that resembled wind chimes. I'm not going to lie and say I never used them but just like the fidget spinner, it was a fad that only weirdos used. The kind of weirdo that would try to justify wearing the fanny pack.

Facebook-games?

Hi.

I never known the fad, maybe because of where I lived or my age, but appart from that, what is actually wrong with those ? They are quite nice to use, I don't understand the hate.

10/10 image. Too perfect to be rage inducing.

✡y vey

To be honest, not much if you did it at your house or something. Those things actually kept my fingers pretty dexterous so I was able to type fairly well even at a young age. It was more the popularity just naturally dissipated. This fidget spinner shit seems it was made from the ground up to be a grass root (((meme))) similar to twerking.

mobile games

At least I see the light.

The box is probably 20 years old though.

Just an FYI, if you see a grown ass man wearing a fanny pack and he doesn't remind you of CWC, he probably has a gun in that fanny pack.

I hate being that guy, but I bought a fidget spinner after my dentist suggested I get one to help with my stress. I have a teeth grinding problem and if it keeps up I'll need surgery for TMJ. I've been using the spinner for the last week and have noticed I don't grind my teeth when I'm spinning it.

That's the thing though, I think people without any need for it doesn't understand why it's usefull, so they see kids going for the memes and assume it's a shitty fad.

I'm talking about the early 90s where only cucked dads and 50 year old grandparents wore those things.

Has there been a new Pong game recently that people have gone crazy over? That would be it.

There is literally nothing wrong with a fanny pack

this

Candy Crush and every Tetris remake ever

Well I agree, it is a shitty fad, I mean the creator literally said he wanted to make the next pog and hit it big, so this fad was it's intended purpose. But, like anything out there, people will find a way to make a positive use for them

I used to own one of these things.
It's not the same shit but similar to kids 20 years ago.

I miss pogs. Plenty of salt from my metal slammer. :^)

I don't think that's true, the woman who created this made it for her kid and she isn't even making money of it because she couldn't affor the patent, 99% of the money from these things goes to China.

We had this.

I guess then I'm talking bout the lead investor. I remember there was a guy that did all the youtube marketing that also did an interview with the LA Times that talked about what I mentioned in my previous post. I remember he always wore this brown flathat and had a hipster goatee.

>headmaster (((shut it down))) because kids started bringing money to school to buy them

Nigga, beyblades was just "what if we took pogs and combined them with sick ass tops?". Not saying Beyblades are shit but there is something about winning "that kid's" favorite holographic pog and seeing him freak out when you put your new pog on top and brandish the cunt destroyer tier of slammers to slam down on that pog.
At least your mom doesn't make you sell all your beyblades to repair the tub you and your dipshit brother destroyed. :^)

Hell, there might have been a 20/20 special about "predators at your local pool!"

jesus

I thought that was the most obvious answer.
They became super popular, and then one day nobody couldn't give a shit about them

play.google.com/store/search?q=fidget spinner&c=apps&hl=en

My school banned them because the fuckers kept disrupting the class beeping for food or some shit.
And the Digivice was equally annoying but better anyway.

this was a fad? I remember these things but i didn't think it was used for anything but joint pains

That exact model? Hope it's in good condition, the Mk. 1's go for several thousand these days.

the only good fidget spinners are from the good people from /aus/. >>>/aus/132519

Remember that fucker here?

Of course

What the hell is a fidget spinner and why is everyone talking about it?

I wanna fuck. That. Jojo

A toy for autistic people now gentrified by normalfags. You hold the middle and make it spin really fast.

At least kids beat the shit out of themselves playing with those.

Wait, seriously? That's it? That's the gimmick?

i had one for a while and it's a good way to keep your hands occupied if you're bored out of your mind, but yeah that's the gimmick

imagination-based stimulation only entertains you so much before you realize it's not tangible or real, user.

Your brain is being tricked into thinking it's doing something. Only the brain dead actually use them.

thefidgetcube.co/

Video games are fidget spinners

WORK TIME FUN aka WTF for PSP

You forgot Diabolo.

Pogo sticks, wave boards,
I didn't realize those plastic disks were called pogs, but I recall them being a small fad here around 17 years ago, I think it was?

What is that? A finger box?

Ah, disregard that, wikipedia had a related article.
They were "tazos" apparently.

They came in bags of chips.

Overwatch.

Flappy birds

Literally doing anything is a fidget spinner.

I just don't understand. Back in the day, you simply just did something if you were impatient - - and if you were a hyper active little shit you got your ass beat before they started pumping drugs into you.

Back then, Tiger games and other electronic handhelds.
Nowadays, smartphone games.

Any mobile game.

WHAT ABOUT BALZAC

Anyone remember those teeny-tiny bikes and skateboards that you were supposed to do tricks with using your fingers, back in the late 90's?

This is what happens when you get an entire fucking country obsessed with the idea that masturbation is harmful. Every five fucking years you get a new retarded fad focused on keeping kid's hands busy.

Not canon.

Why didn't you bring any weapons, something more advanced? Don't you have, uh, ray guns? Show me a piece of future technology.

ahh, kids these days

indie pixelshit

Why is Kirby using a fidget spinner? He can't even use that

Tamogachi

Flappy Bird.

For some reason, this toy has seen a resurrection, and it's constantly compared to fidget spinners.

Would you look at that, it all makes sense now.

He watched the tutorial DVD on doing simple tricks and abandoned the balls within minutes out of boredom.

Holly shit I had completely forgotten about theses things that I took me a moment to remember them

I remember these!

ASSFAGGOTS.

Something very simple, throwaway, yet somehow autistically obsessed over.

I actually saw the fidget widget before the spinner. I thought that was going to be the fad since it rhymed but the spinner won.

Splatoon.

It's a shit thread yes but the cuckchan one was posted half an hour ago.

Remember me?

We cannot get the modern people to sit for two hours. They have to use their phones and check important as fuck things. Not really, but still.

Your post made me far madder than his. Vocaloid fans are awful.

Wow I love being so intellectual and centrist.
Being centrist gives me the intellectual high ground by taking no stance on any thing and having no real values.

Aquaplay was the Fidget Spinner of Videogames

The vast majority of people should take no stance on anything.

This. People are idiots. I say this as a people myself.

Maybe those useless Poketch apps from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Lifeguards?

And while we're on the subject of dumb kids fads, let's bring up trading cards, specifically Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Garbage Pail Kids, as well as Skip-Its, Tech Decks, Silly Bandz, Etch-a-Sketch, and Ball in a Cup.

/thread

So these are for people who have absolutely no self-control.

it's just a little toy to mess with. feeling the weight and the gyro effect in your hand is kind of cool. i wouldn't call it "fun," but it's enjoyable just to have one and mess with it while i watch TV or something.
The spinners themselves are fine. It's the retards who've made a weird "culture" out of them that make anyone who touches one look like a moron.

at least you like non non biyori
your taste is only half shit