Why?

Why don't we just close this board?

Same reason why you still post. :^)

which is?

What a waste of resources. Off yourself.

Yeah but we got pic related

what a fucking terrible thread

As if we needed any more proof that you are an inept autist.

Off yourself.

But I wasn't the one who made this thread. :^)

sage for not vidya.

1:Because there's nowhere else to go
2:If the board was closed anons would need a new board/site quick and congregate there. This would probably end up with a resurgence of vidya activism and energy.

It's in the best interests of anyone who's not anons to keep us here and demoralized.

I'll trade giving her 15 minutes of fame and a little money for the inevitable video game market crash and gif related.

Why are your images pure shit?

UGH!!!!

Leave the work to us demoralizedfag. You can go back to your autistic waifu and claiming you hate ME:A while marketing it.

Because you keep giving them money. Something that gamergate "muh pr no boycotts" retards never figured out. Then again, the people who still think of themselves as a part of that are people who haven't figured out the (((real problem))).

Gamergate can barely do shit about vidya journos without having a big guy like hulk hogan step in, they can't do shit about the kikes lmao.

If you are going to post cheesecake then do it properly.

You forgot this exists.

Congrats on meeting your first nu-Holla Forumslack.

This should be an actual crime.

It's not the board problem if the only thing you care about in the whole industry is the big comporate AAA games.

Haven't been monitoring this, so can't comment on it.
A fraction of what she once made, and she can't do shit now beyond ebegging and getting gigs working on nongames managed by her clique buttbuddies.
Barring the Soret apology, it was pretty much identical to the last few. It's heavily clique-influenced still, and hardly is representative of the gaming populace as a whole.
The good news is that AAA franchises have been falling faster than they've been being built up. People are starting to wake up to the bullshit.

I dunno man. It looks better than it sounds when you actually dig into it.

We need an ET tier garbage fire to finish this shit off.

It'll have to be some established franchise like Halo or CoD dumping something shittier than usual to crash video games won't it.

this

Half right, it will have to be something that puches the average normalfag right in the wallet while telling them to buy the dlc. Of course if Warhammer Online's fuck up where it killed someone or dlc so rampent they can slap them on happy meal toys didn't do it then i'm not sure what would. Sadly, people were smarter with their money in the 80s so it was easier to crash this shit with no survivors. What could shake up the normalfags so much they will drop video games in the span of months?

Gamergate doesn't do anything anymore. Check any of the threads currently on the catalog.

It's about ethics in video games. :^)

Disk Locked DLC 2 Franchise Normalfags Give a Shit About Boogaloo could do it, but I doubt most the publishers of games with enough clout are that retarded. Alternatively, if steam fucked up PC gaming might be briefly regenerated unless somebody stepped in doing the same things.

Think of GamerGate as the thing that keeps an eye on all the shitty news sites and twitter accounts and tumblr shit, because it usually hits the general thread first before someone rushes off to make a 500+ post thread about a single video or article headline.

booyah

This. Until there's another yuge happening, GG threads are essentially a watchdog non-organization that sometimes does digs and spreads info on bad translations.

It will be CoD SJWW II and Scam Yiddizen

I also believe GG threads somewhat serve as a magnet for goons and shills which helps a little in keeping other threads clean. Not much though.

Aren't you talking about KiA retards?

You forgot about leftytards. They still spam GG threads for some weird reason.