IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

I will never not be pissed at season 2's shitty ass plot. Season 1 was already bare bones as fuck, but at least it had some redeeming qualities which allowed me to enjoy it. Season 2's single good aspect was Kenny, and even then some retards have the audacity to think Kenny was a shitty choice. Fuck Jane, fuck season 2, and fuck Telltale.
Also, the "games" Telltale produces aren't actual vidya. They're interactive movies and really shitty ones at that.

all games are interactive movies

I wanted to ask, are Telltale Sam and Max games any good?

What is the plot of Tetris?

Pretty decent, but by season 3 I felt it went like a season too long. Too bad they haven't learned to stop milking this particular pig yet.

pic related

I've heard everything before season 1 is decent, but I haven't bothered playing them.

That is to say, TWD season 1.

shows are short movies
therefore games are interactive movies

What is the plot of Pong?

it's expressionism

Well we all know OP is a fag but I dont think anyone knew just how sever case of faggot this is.

The ordered extermination of your own populace through communism.

And that's where I stopped playing telltale "games"
What a cheap trick to push an already broken man into madness, and the story expect you to empathize with that bitch

faggot. ping and pong represent the japanese people. the ball represents the red sun, ie japanese pride and culture and bouncing it along represents the degeneration of japs since WWII

it's meant to be ambiguous dumbass.
and if you don't choose Jane anyway since she's a cute and Kenny is an old fart, you're probably a homo

nothing ambiguous about it. Kenny wanted to kill a baby-murderer, Jane thinks nobody sane would get upset over abandoning a baby. That's the viewpoint of both people during that scene. (Not including Clem of course)

there's no proof of that, kenny is an irrational asshole.

let me run this by you slowly since you're mentally deficient

There seems to be a piece of this puzzle your not getting here. Normal, rational people get upset when you harm a baby, through direct means or abandonment. Honestly, if I had to tag along with someone, I would want that someone to actually have this thing called empathy. That way if I got a broken leg or something, I wouldn't have to worry about them abandoning me.

Alright, maybe it's a bit late to sperg out about this, but the whole It's just a prank bro meme is dumb.
See, it was used around the time of Until Dawn's release to make fun of the antagonist's motivations to kill. And while making fun of interactive movies is nothing if not legitimate, that was the stupidest angle that could have been used. Why ? Because the antagonist himself was using "it's just a prank bro" the exact same way anons did. He did not try to excuse his actions as pranks, he was taking revenge for the death of his sister, which were killed during a prank. He was then told "it was just a prank". He was only using this line as a part of his revenge. The actual intent goes something like this :
Memes generally mock the original line. Here, the original line is mocking the meme.

HAHAHAHAHAAH even the game itself proves Kenny was right, go defend m'lady elsewhere.

I fucking despise Telltales, they're nothing but kikes

And i hate the usefull idiot TT fanboys even more for enabling these morons
Bounch of wankers
They allowed their autistic fanboyism to give tunnel vission to their critical eye and lowered their standards to the lowest common denominator just so they could jump in the bandwaggon of the trendiest "flavour of the month" hypetrain

God i used to despise CoD WoW and Sport tards for shitting up the industry with their plebian taste buying whatever crap EA and Activision sold them and setting an example for the rest of the industry that they didn't need to produce quality content to bank shekkels so long as they had usefull idiots to milk
but at least these people still consumed Vidya, shitty Vidya, but at least it was Vidya with actual gameplay
now there are all these retards buying these "not vidya VNs" allowing the industry to become Jewlywood 2.0 with their shit taste

Jane is objectively a shit

Why have so many people fallen for this meme?

why does Jane hate babies so much?

She's a feminist

I liked that girl, and then she had to die because Jane is a massive cunt.

muh feels

it's like i really have a daughter

You are letting 2D women manipulate you in the exact same way that 3DPD women do. You are retarded.

Thank fuck I didn't give Telltale any money.

LOL, JUST A PRANK BRO. LET'S GO AGAIN! :^)

Can someone with autisum greentext the whole walking dead game?

Listen to this; you are a fucking retard.

Jane crafted this ruse–abandoning an infant in a freezing car–so that she could goad an already emotionally devastated man into a fight and kill him in a way that seemed justifiable to a 12 year old girl. She is a fucking sociopath.

She is not that smart, user.

Hey brutha get the fuck outta here you dumb bastard you

I knew season 3 was going to be utter trash as soon as 2 ended, because I knew for a fucking fact that Telltale would never have an actual branching story. The fact that you decided who lives at the end of S2 made it incredibly obvious they both would die immediately afterwards.

Only good TT game is Puzzle agent. Everything else can fuck off. End of discussion.

you'd want to tag along with someone that could snap at any moment and murder you.
gg

that's one interpretation

she is a cute though

nigga das a trap

I guess I'd just avoid murdering infants. Shouldn't be that hard, right?

don't accidentally fuck up either, he might not believe you

how about this then, faggot

Then I'm gonna spring it.

someone with good taste.

Why am I not suprised

That's a good way of saying "I have no fucking counter-argument".

She looks like the pig elf from Cisquisition given flesh, you retarded waifufag.

That Coffee is filled up entirely too high

Who got the get?

VIDEO GAMES

Its just a prank bro

Telltale's bad writing? I wish man. I wish.

The fact that you liked any telltale game means you're a turbocuck. Sam Hyde is kinda funny but not really.

you niggas are super gay

might be harder for leftists, they sure are pro abortion and abandoning their kids.

Jane is weak. It was evident during her season, it was evident during the ending of season 2 and her death should you choose her was completely unsurprising. She always abandons or nopes out on people when the going gets tough. She's weak and only an idiot would choose her, especially in an apocalyptic situation. She abandoned her own little sister, her flesh and blood. What does a child and a baby she abandoned once already mean to her?

She's also stupid, considering she goaded kenny, to the point of claiming to do something morally reprehensible to get him to attack her, a man who who was objectively stronger than her, and her only means of survival was for such a stupid, idiotic decision was for a 12 year old to save her. And she barebacked a dude she just met in an apocalypse scenario with no food, and in the middle of winter, when they were already suffering due to one pregnant woman. Anyone with a sliver of common sense would know to do anal, or find a condom. The only thing i'm surprised about is that she lasted as long as she did.

Best part is the idiot admits he thinks she is cute. Because the only reason any of these idiots would defend her is that they can't stop thinking their dick long enough to see the intense bullshit they are falling for. This is how cucks get made.