4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game from the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 90's is such a good decade that im having a hard time thinking of one, so im gonna say OOT.

idk monica prolly dat mcdonalds game for genesis tbh

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I'm gonna go easy and say FFIV.

sure am

Kirby Super Star

you guys should play Eternal Silence with us this weekend

10 top in the front. 20 top in the back. Table of 5 black women who wouldn't leave for like 2 hours. Full house rest of the night. Chafing like a motherfucker. One more day until my day off.

EarthBound.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

ELEVEN MORE DAYS

Still on a DaS2 kick. Mostly just farting around collecting stuff before doing the last dlc and starting NG+

Work sucks but thats nothing new.

Well I'm playing Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. Fuck the bruxa and alps.

RITSU PLAY ETERNAL SILENCE WITH US THIS WEEKEND BEFORE YOU GO AWAY FOREVER!

OoT is pretty great.
How goes user

Mcdonaldland? That shit is pretty tight

I thought you committed suicide

Had a few uppity nigger women today getting on my nerves. Can't wait to be free. Maybe I'll call a few a nigger on my last day.
What you doing on your day off?

How is it compared to the base game?

Housework. Yardwork. Hang with some m8s. Drink heavily.

Work until you die. Then you can sleep.

It's the same you stupid idiot.

Got my meds yesterday. Faster than normal but still a fucking fight. Ate at red robin yesterday too. Also decided to do like a total of 90 sit ups over 3 sets. Stomach hurts.

I talked to you last week fam, asked how things were going with the job and stuff and we discussed hotel budget at length

WPWYF?

yo get dat uh ointment shit, used to use it for chafing shit wuz fire, hyrdocortizone i think?

das ryt but the one i'm talkin bout monica wuz global gladiators

eternal silence?

None. Im not a fucking beast fucker.

What that and why. Also
I'm coming back from Japan you know.

Not me. Almost free of the work menace.

I prefer the term professional fool.

I want to start getting /fit/ soon.
It rained the other day at work and I jogged to my car over a very big parking lot. Back when I smoked that would have killed me. I didn't even feel it. Was amazing.

This game I started tonight is pretty neat. Cool music too.

Hard to pick. Going to go with either Spyro or WA2 for now. To to be fair, my backlog is still huge, even including "mustplays" of past generations.

Nice. Im gonna try and get some noticeable abs by college this winter. Maybe it'll work if i can do 100-150 sit ups every couple days.

Source Mod that Holla Forums is playing this weekend
not in spirit

wat did he mean by this

Never played.

Oooh right.
I looked up my hotel budget and it close to 700$ for 13 nights. I kinda overspent but still worth it.

What game?

Once I clean up my room and get all my boxes of games and shit sorted maybe I can start doing sit ups.

gj OP

Pirates, Colonzation or Alpha Centauri

git on it monica u a black kid w/ a super soaker

well as long as you have it all in order buddy, wouldn't want you to have a bad time

I just did them on my bed. Softer than the ground at least.

I just use Gold Bond powder.

Sweet. Another month and I get to go to PAX.

Yeah but what kind of game?
And what do you mean?

Thanks fam
How goes

shiiiiiiiiiet prolly get shot by the popo thinkin its a real gun n shiiiet no thanks montana

I'll still have 100$ a day for entertainment/food so its all good. Actually my boss gave me a few extra days because I requested it while quitting so I might get another extra couple hundred so thats nice.

i ain't finna knock it but u ain't gon have no problems w/ hyrdocoritsone balee dat

Its a space shooter dog fighting thing.

Thats bad for your back or makes them less meaningful or something. I don't know. Its not good though

Nice! I could have gone to tokyo game show but decided against it. Seemed too busy for me

Think a really bad craptop can play it?

Even the humanoid pokemon are still animals you sick fuck.

Meh, i'll do it on the floor next time and see if there is any difference.
no

it's jus harder 2 keep yo bak straight on yo bed n really focus yo abs if u can do it like dat n feel it all in yo abs/core u good

I felt it a little in my back. Im gonna do it on the floor, though my bed is really stiff when i dont have my memory foam pad on. Its a stiff bed.

Honestly I'm kinda afraid of sit ups because my lower back is all fucked up from years of being NEET plus work.

It will probably help more than it will hurt.

FPS with quick transition into Space Fighter fights, runs on toasters too
because you will still be in japan in spirit

Tsugunai
The latter is really cool since it forces you start playing well. Failed guards result in eating a lot of damage, while learning proper timing drastically reduces damage and causes the enemy damage in retaliation, thus shortening time spent in combat. It's also a really good mechanic since (from what it seems) this is an RPG without a party system, just whichever character Riese is possessing at a given time, so being able to reduce damage and combat duration is quite useful to survival. There's even four different types of guard to master as well.

Neat Celtic vibe to the soundtrack as well.

Is he gonna get his soul dragged out in japan and get replaced with some kind of normalfag ghost?

Nothing beats EarthBound

come on now

Ok, otaku ghost.

Fucking how. I can at least understand not being able to physically interact with things anymore, but what is this door made of to keep ghosts out?

I ain't need no fancy sexual position guide or nothin fam, I do it the way god intended. With an onahole.

Yeah but if this shit gets any worse then I'm fucked

Oh fun. But I'm working all weekend so

That all sounds neat as hell. I've seen that game around before. I might just have to pick it up next time I do.
Thanks user!

Hows your day going user

nigga if u worried about yo back being fucked up u need to strengthen n lengthen them muscles n straighten dat shit out mo den likely yo posture fucked 2 shit monica.

I've been feeling pretty odd these few days; I still remember her, although it's been forever since i've seen her.

Pure salt

See a doctor about that, it cant be good.

I hate cramps.

Its more because my bed is awful and I sit up in it all day

Who and why?

I'm going to buy some heating pads or something.

What kind? I get cramps all the time.

Good idea

Calf, right now, mostly my fault for sitting funny. Also, eat more salt and drink Gatorade.

(america get)
Sirica? She was my waifu back when I could feel attached to anything, and that was back like in 2009.

It seems like it was reviewed quite poorly back in the day, so there's next to no demand, and it's not real expensive in my experiences despite it not being real common. Not that poor official reviews are properly indicative of a game being worth playing or not (just look at God Hand 3/10 IGN).

As a heads up, it's turn-based, but the sort that makes you pay attention to what you're doing if you want to progress, as well as have to manage your guards to properly mitigate damage and build the Strage Meter. Believe me, some of the enemies, even in the tutorial, hit fucking hard if you're not careful.

Looks more like some sort of blue-grey steel.

Im gonna stick to water
holy shit i really regret those sit ups now.

Its salt infused steel.

Nigger, gatorade has electrolytes. That helps A LOT.

better

ah well
true

I'm liking how savvy this guy is being.

What even are electolytes anyway. Sounds like (((propoganda))) to make me buy it over water. reminds me of that once scene in idiocracy

Maybe doors are thinner than walls, and you have a max thickness you can go through

Well have fun with cramps.

Im not gonna turn into some kind of drone that uses gatorade to grow plants.

Oh hey, he actually found an explanation after a few more trials. Since your body's not dead, with only your soul ripped out of it (the part of you that you're playing as), you're not actually a ghost, and thus can't pass through stone or steel, but wood is somehow fine.
Heh.

That makes no sense. Why only wood. What makes wood weak enough to let spirits pass through, or what makes stone strong enough to repel spirits?

Why the fuck isn't there any decent fanart of her?

This game seems to be taking the premise seriously. Probably going to need to come back with a body.

I'm not sure. The monastery I'm at seems to have some Hiragana around, so maybe it's something to do with eastern elemental things (given the stone, metal, and earth thing)? The monk does say that your existence is downright weird though, as your body itself is still alive, but your soul is no longer inhabiting it, rendering you a ghost that isn't actually dead. An undead ghost, if you will (for whatever sense that makes).

Might as well be a regular old hole in the wall as far as Riese is concerned.

Going to bed. Night.

night fam

Well, this was pretty short lived, what the hell happened to 4AM threads? I remember when they used to be lively and had hundreds of responses and spideranon, but now it just feels dead and gone.

I dont know, I've been in the lively cytube
the cytube suffers a bit as well but not this bad

Maybe some regulars regained control of their lives? Or killed themselves?

I don't usually post in these threads, with all the autists like Ritsu and shit, but I just made some sick ass pasta.

Best racer for n64 that wasn't 1st party

What's up 4am? Been a while

Lots of flavor text to this thing. I like it.

how sick ass?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA

Not gonna lie, I give it a European Extreme on the good chart.

Fucking good. I was getting sick of Holla Forums making "Is this game good?" posts/threads.

nice

What a hothead.

I need a fucking drawfag making this guy do the crotch grab like the "genie" on ATHF.

Baneposting can stay. Always. The other one needs to fucking go.

I could do withotu the good posting tbh

That's not 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔬.

This game.

Boom. Everything's ruined again. I want the 2014 4AM threads back

Who doesn't?

I feel weird, like my heart is masturbating

when you had the chance to drive them out you chose not to do anything
and here we are now

hey abloo bloo

>>>/cow/277920
i made a thread about that blue furfag guy i know you guys have had problems with.

looks like this nigger is worse than I even imagined, jesus

good to see you kicking

good to see you drowning

at work tbh

Send me back in time and I promise I will remove avatarfag

we all only get one shot at this, user
you done fucked up