Webm Thread: AEIOU Edition

Last webm thread just died
Post your webms/mp4s and AEIOU

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3zvs44/lothar_is_okay_and_receiving_medical_assistance/
youtube.com/watch?v=oRxgYC5zrV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_Ellison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't you watching the G1 anons?

checked

can you post the rest of these

Only have this.

there are not enough good Dark Souls animations in the world

here's his channel

perfect

He needs to lay off the stale memes. Otherwise not bad.

he's italian so their memes are usually a good 6 months - year behind hours

How is this?

Why hasn't there been a TF2 cartoon? We have the comics.

It took Valve 8 years just to finish the class intro videos. Probably longer since Meet the Heavy and Meet the Soldier came out before the Orange Box.

Adult swim literally approached them for one but gave up when it took fucking years to get a single episode done. That video with the scout and miss Pauling was supposed to be part of the show.

Valves strategy does have a sort of retard logic to it. I mean, Mass Effect was hot shit until it became trendy for normalfags to hate. If Valve never makes anything then that's all they can be criticized for. Steam only exists as long as people have faith.

Likeā€¦ Mot, the one furry that draws the weird body tf rubber latex shit smelly rabbit stuff?

But that's not how it works.

Its amazing that people are still making YTP

what's the song sauce from 3rd webm?

Looks like Liru, what's it called

there's a lot of conentrated cancer there but that bit still stands out

Well some MMOs host scoreboards for dickwaving reasons, like Runescape.

yeah but only faggots give a shit about them

Well, holy shit. I didn't knew postal 2 was so based. Now it only requires ability to murder jews.

Once had a friend that cared about that shit to the point of freaking the fuck out because he thought he saw Zezima when it was just a fag with a similar name.

That's a beddy gud webm

Waifus out of monitor took him for playing shitty video games.

some people have all the luck

Why is Current year man saying being British is good now

Is he saying that British are not upset because they are used to terrorist attacks?

man are you gay or something? Why you keep posting that dsp webm? Why would you want to watch him play with himself?

hey phil

Source/Context?

The guy in attached webm is probably a legit autist.

READ THE FILENAME

"Meme Overdose" does not tell me who the cheeki breeki literally being murdered by a videogame is.

TOO BAD

He survived, apparently: reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3zvs44/lothar_is_okay_and_receiving_medical_assistance/

and idiots still insist summer is meme

We've always had newfags linking to reddit. Not to say summer isn't real, but that's a rather weak confirmation.

Sorry, maybe I should have gone through the trouble of archiving a random Reddit thread about a trivial event just so your delicate autism wasn't triggered. Or are you just bitching because it's Reddit at all? That's where the information about it is. That shouldn't surprise you, given which game he's playing and the fact that he's a streamer.

Summer is still a meme, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to it.

It needs to be disqualified right now

What's the point? Anons have adblock by default. They're not getting anything from a link to a dead thread about an event over a year old.

space man!

Man, i dont remember. Since all this shit is made in japan i dont know if the name is going to be in japanese or english.

Danielradcliff777 is long gone and didnt communicate much, i suspect he was taking LSD and other drugs. He didnt document much and deleted everything when he sobered up.

Shame, I do hope Seismic is making another one of their things It's not vidya I don't know what to call it

Hey mate, i looked into it, its called seismic USAć‚Ø惃惁.

Imagine being Jackie Chan in early days of Hong Kong cinema. Major pussy slayer

Imagine being Arnold Schwarznegger during his early days.

nice

Iv got an idea what it's like. Where do you go from there? What do you do when you are a generation's icon? you've fucked all the bitches, now what? What are you supposed to do once youve reached your goals?

Become a Governor apparently.

Retire to some country side and farm with the chick I loved the most at my side.

Fun fact: Ive gone through this shit 3 times now. Sat in pit of despair for months and then get told im going on a deployment, next week canceled.
Fuck you. We got a whole generation of kids witness to atrocities who want to fight and these pussy governments dont have the balls to commit.
I'm angry.

Shitpost on fullchan all day long.

Ive been running through the jungle for 7 years now and there is no war to fight. Dont let any other aussie shit poster tell you different. Australia is led by cowards.

Very naisu.

Ode to a die civilization.
I'll be there in the end, fighting off a hoard of cunts with a spear tipped flag, you can count on it.

What did he mean by this?

Grand mal seizure.

He's lucky his resulted in him screaming before it locked him up. they are lethal by either you falling like a sack of shit and busting your head, or if you vomit in the middle of it.

I love my country, enough to fight and die for it. While the rest of the population may accept their defeat i will continue to fight to the death for democracy. That is my roll in life, i accept it, i already signed up for it. I am the imperial guardsman.
The fight in afghan, iraq and syria is not over, and frankly, russia won it. We could win this if we didnt have traitors in our countries. You know the ones, Communists. They are more powerful than you may think. They infect large segments of the governments of most western countries. They are the reason i've got to sit through 6 hours of mandoary sensetivity briefings each year.

The good news is that every single presentation this quarter has mentioned that political correctness has gone too far. These are usually presented by the junior of the bunch, a new march in LT or something.

Ohh no, he accidentally uploaded himself masturbating and didn't take the video down! But good thing all you smart anons noticed it HAHA!

Totally, Phil's actually playing 4th Dimensional Chess with all of us. He's actually a genius. Go to bed Phil.

Are you fucking retarded ?

Noice

Even YTP content creators are tired of this. A lot of the channels I follow shit on uninspired joked.

It's really nice nonetheless.

How can you be that fucking retarded?

Jesus christ, nobody give these assholes money ever again. Please.

USA Ecchi by Seismic

This is the dumbest shit I've seen all day. I was very disappointed the whole thing didn't burn down. They fucking deserved it.

That movie is top good.

i'm almost impressed

I am sorry but that made me chuckle

Of course he would try to make people think it was intentional so he doesn't look like such a moron for forgetting he was streaming.

Waste of my time

Anyone have that amv with that simple cartoon bird. The song in it is stuck in my head and I have no clue what it's called.

great taste

This one?

I've searched forever for that first webm, thank you user

Milo is a jew though.

Is it really called Alien Shooter 2? I love the music and action so I am going to get it if that's the title.

There's three of them, they're great games but they can get easy by the end

Wot the fuck

Now he's killed a spider in his latest DSP tries it 155: Burger King Chicken Parm Sandwich. He murdered that spider for the views. Guys committed insecticide and become the Hitler of bug holocaust.

Actually I wana fuck them all

Hitler didn't personally conduct the executions though

TEAFAGS NOT WELCOME

wew, Frank doesn't fuck around

u fooking wot m8

2nd last episode done

What is the name of this insanity?

Some anime director was doing some experimental videos, there's another one where some girl runs up to a gas station and starts drinking gasoline, then turns into a mega sportscar and drives away

Fresh off the presses. I don't have a name for it though.

the music? it's the shop theme from earthbound

You know that cat really wants to eat that bird

STOP IT

the fuck

Sadness.

Who is this, so I can call the fire department to close their shit down for having no fire extinguishers and no fucking smoke alarms. That is some dumb shit, and I wish they all died of smoke inhalation.

Classics of Game is fucking baller.

Going by the logos, something called funhaus.
I was very irritated when I realized they had no fire extinguisher.

Is vanilla suppose to be a race, a gender, or a sexual preference?

It's the embodiment of the status quo, which they want to destroy. Basically, straight white men.

It reminded me of this hipster faggot that moved into a storage locker. He built a kitchenet with sink and mini-fridge, etc. I wanted him to die when he was showing off his hot-plate for cooking dinner. The idiot mounted a paper-towel rack directly above the hot-plate.

Also no fire extinguishers, no smoke alarms, no windows, and a clusmy pad-lock on the unit's garage door.

Yeah, there's a surprise. Bet he did it for the front page.

I can't help but feel like a parent of these furry autists. It's all just wasted potential. The animation looks smooth, the style is fine, breast fixation ā€¦ normal, but it's all wasted on furry shit.

Holy shnikeys, what a piece of shit.

Somebody should have taken a padlock, locked him in there, and anonymously called the police. He wouldn't be homeless, since he'd be in jail. Seriously. Why do people blatantly break the rules, commit dumbshit actions like this, potentially putting others in danger, and outright being a drain on society, and then brag about it?

Because society has degenerated to such a degree that you can never call people out on their bullshit anymore.
Take your post. If you do as you say, the dirty fuck will probably sue for wrongful imprisonment. The Jappos have it right, "If it rains in America, a lawyer makes money."

This isn't the first time they've done shit like that. Once they lit a phone battery on fire, and they got kicked out of their old place because they kept breaking walls and doors

Nice trips. I always worry the chick may stick its beak in the cat's ear.

Nice dubs. Not /k/ here. What's so ugly about the gun? He's not good at explaining. It seemed to work fine up until he shot it with another gun.

What's the bit of music in the Dark Souls 2 from?

I don't even feel bad for the guy when the price of rent is so fucking insane these days, I've rented apartments about the size of his room for far more money

Just looking it up now, a 10x20 storage unit here costs $150 a month that is climate controlled and vented with power, I had an apartment that was 12x14ft that was $400 a month

Basically, a Hi-Point is one of the cheapest working handguns you can get since it costs generally around 120-150 dollars minus tax in any gunstore online or local. The reason for it being so ugly is that it is cheaply made from locally sourced steel near the manufacturer's area and has a bad rep. due to it being a low-end pistol that gets found a lot on melanin-enriched gentlemen.
sage for no vidya

It has the size, shape, weight and ergonomics of a particularly unflattering brick. It's also famous for being the perennial favorite of gang-bangers too poor and/or stupid to get anything better and for being both metaphorically and literally bulletproof.

Hi-Points are also dirt cheap because the maker of the guns doesn't charge outrageous prices for them because of a fucking name brand, are just as accurate and just as much stopping power as any other name brand pistol on the market

They're also near-fucking invulnerable because they're built to be tough, using thicker materials for frame/slide/barrel where most pistol/revolver makers try to go as minimalist as possible which eventually causes distortion in the frame/slide/barrel

Well the video is 7:20, had to cut a shitload of content. Got the original video attached, that shit is really ugly in high res.

Nice thumbnail you saved

I feel bad for that gun, it's trying so hard. All it wants to do is be a good weapon.

They usually makes touhou stuff, here's their youtube channel

Please tell us more about how you don't share a fetish.

Your a sick man.

we all know what comes next.

Anime couldn't get anymore garbage

This has to be satire.

They're Cow Chop. They were kicked out of their original house after someone reported their content to the landlords, so by all means report this to the fire marshal.

It wad from goodnight punpun.

I decided to do it for shits and giggles.

Getting strong Yoshi's Island vibes from this tune: youtube.com/watch?v=oRxgYC5zrV4

every time

It's from Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom

aha! still similar to some of the tracks in that ost
dial down the autism sperging

edgy rabbits are all the rage

I couldn't go 10 seconds. I wanted to throw up.

They got rooster teeth's backing now it's not going to do shit user

NJET MOLOTOFF

i like russia but not the soviet union

nigger wtf? 202x360?

Me neither, my mother fled the soviet union after her tour in afghanistan.

The only reason that I am living where I am is because of the
FUCKING COMMUNISTS
driving my family out of their homes.

The song is called My Time - by Bo En

Anybody got the one with the girl singing about sharks?

this one?

Thanks friendo

Contextually in the show, she decided to go looking for lunch at a restaurant while her father was literally ill and almost dying passed out. And when he finally aroused from his sleep, he nearly lost his fucking mind because she was gone.

And then when he finds her, he yells at her not to just fucking wander off on her own, and she throws a tantrum, and somehow we're supposed to feel like he was in the wrong to yell at her for wandering around in the city all by herself. So it seems like a really cute and sweet scene, but the actual context of the whole thing is pretty dark stuff in contrast to the rest of the series.

If you're interested in watching it, it's called "Sweetness and Lightning," which is about a father and daughter who are trying to recover from the emotional trauma of the wife of the family dying only 6 months prior to the start of the series, and a father who has no actual experience with cooking or cleaning learning to stop being a salary man and raise his daughter. Every episode features at least one scene of him apologizing to her, and at least one scene of her crying over fucking nothing.

It's very saccharin.

IMO sounds like the girl is fucking selfish

Well, she's a Kindergartner. What child that age isn't self-centered?

I wasn't, but I was not a normal kid either

I'm sure that you displayed at least some signs of it. You should really never be the judge of yourself, because most people have a problem with being objective even when they think they are.

When I was 7 I was shoveling the elderly's sidewalks for free, like I said I was not a normal child

I44 OPS WHEN?

Shit, I forgot to cut after the ending

does anyone realy do this shit?

forgot the fucking file

It does look retarded, but then again I don't play LoL and I have no idea what she is trying to do there.

There we go
fixed

She's trying to right click. With her ring finger, for some no reason.

it would make sense if she had something in the middle button, but judging for the way she has te rest of the fingers that's not the case.

I think you might be as behind as she is if you can't see what is abundantly clear
I've even zoomed in and repeated the part

but it doesn't make sense to right-click with your ring finger even if you have something bound to middle-click, you can middle-click with your index finger
especially not for LoL where you control your movement with right-click and camera pan with middle-click by default
it would make sense only if the index and middle fingers are paralyzed or partly paralyzed but that's not the case either since she's holding them both up to avoid clicking the left mouse button or scrolling the mousewheel

maybe you want instant access to all three buttons, that's how I edit video, I have the cutting tool there.

Get a load of this nerd.

That shit will give you carpel tunnel. Enjoy that wrist pain.

This board is for humans.

Except he's right, keeping your middle finger upwards like that causes carpal tunnel

Also you have to have hands like a child to hold a mouse like that, which is impossible for us big handed folks

how often do you use all 3 buttons at the same time?
more often than when you only use 2 of them at the same time?
more often than only using 1?

you don't even need big hands

having your fingers apart is the relaxed position.

let your hand go limp and look at your fucking fingers

I think you just have small hands, middle finger on middle button is uncomfortable and retarded.

>fingers apart and fingers spread apart are the same thing
Words sure are hard.

how far apart are your mouse buttons?

keep struggling, mr. tinyhands

I'm not spreading anything, if I relax my hand and lay it on top of my mouse the mouse wheel can fit perfectly fine between my index finger and middle finger.

The reason why they're a literal brick is because they're simple blowback and need that weight, oh and you forgot to mention they're made of cast zinc reducing the cost where anyone can afford one.

Pics or it didn't happen.

SERBIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Got an source for that? I would like to know what cardridge that is.

Disgusting.

user, I'm 6'10". I can assure you it's quite the opposite.

Oh I'm laffin but not in a good way.

Requesting that one overwatch webm where tobjorn kicks ass and carries the whole fucking team but the team blames him for losing and is has this megaman theme playing the whole while.

You're not wrong. The voices are shit, they sound like they are a mile away from the mic, and they stick of tryharding.

Is that worth watching?

holy fucking shit

Christ user, I just used a tape measure and I'm ~5'10". Having all three fingers on the mouse leave no space inbetween and just practicing to use the mouse wheel with my middle fingers gives me stress in my hand.

You have to ask after watching that webm?

You misunderstand. I use my index finger when browsing, but for playing vidya, I place my middle finger over the scroll wheel and scrunch up my hand from the knuckles. This allows me to change my weapon using the scroll wheel while always keeping my index finger on the trigger. And I'm not sure about you, but I hate gripping the side of my mouse with my ring and pinkie fingers because it feeld uncomfortable. My large hands allow me to use this technique effectively with every mouse.

Roach detected.

Yeah, but there is not that much action in it, it's not always like the webm.

Meant to reply to .

Okay, I'm lost. The fuck did I just watch?

I tried doing the knuckle scrunch. I felt dumb but I guess it makes more sense. But when I started moving the mouse, I felt like my control over the mouse was gone. It was moving more like I was guiding it rather than controlling it. My middle also kept hitting the tip of my mouse, heavily limiting my upward scroll.
I have rather large hands and I'm just not sure whats happening when I grab my mouse anymore.

It takes a while to get used to just like anything, but I like to use it for arena shooters. I'm a bit eccentric, so it's not for everyone, but the milliseconds of response time I save is with this is sometimes very helpful.

Finally the last 3 episodes are finished

And with that, all universes of scooby-doo are connected as they were being controlled by a terror beyond terrors, and with it destroyed the hi jinks can continue

Is that a cthulhu summoning mi-gos in fucking Scoobi doo?

Is this man all morality all the time?

Yes

It's probably one of the top ten cartoon shows you should watch, full of really awesome shit

If I was them I would be Noping out of there. Assholes with masks are nothing compared to the horrors of the Elder Ones.

Is the terror beyond terror The jews who own the scooby doo copyright and force sequels to be made to keep the band alive?

Think that's a mindfuck? The series was also written with help by Harlan Ellison, and that's him on the show voicing his own character

I don't know who that is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_Ellison

Thankya kindly.

no sheep this time?

A jew

>(((Bajew)))

Its kind of fucked up when you think about it. They even mention it, but basically they are living in the lives of complete strangers. Strangers they technically created, but basically their 18 years of life didn't happen that they remember. Even if they made out like a bandit in the trade, thats still pretty jaring.

The series is absolutely fantastic, I wish more people knew about it

I fucking hate that shitty russian those shits are singing

You take that back you fucking piece of shit!