What's the best Hideo Kojima game?

not MGS4 and DEFINITELY NOT MGSV

so that narrows things down a lot

MGS1 is a contender for best
MGS3 is a contender for best

everything else is in the good/alright category

MGS2 :^)

Phantom Paiin

MGSV is better then MGS 2, MGS4, MG1, MG2, Policenauts, Snatcher, Zone of the Enders & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

MGSV sucks. you have no taste

Anti-Kojima shills are not welcome in this board.
>>>/4chan/ Know your place, nigger.

Tokimeki Memorial

An undisputed masterpiece.

the story for MGSV is bad, and the game is unfinished and you only get 2 pointlessly huge and empty terrain maps to "explore" ad there is no variation in the game's missions whatsoever.

>>>/reddit/

drive or ride horse for miles, clear a guard outpost

drive for another few miles, clear another guard outpost

that is MGSV

Hideo Kojima's first game is still his best game.

knock on wall, run past guard, watch cutscene

knock on wall run past guard, watch cutscene

knock on wall run past guard watch cutscene

crawl on grass, crawl on grass watch cutscene

Guess which games nigger

Top Tier:
Goemon games

High Tier:
Castlevania games

Mid Tier:
Gradius games

Low Tier:
Contra games

Shit Tier:
Kojima games

MGSV, it's so groundbreaking that Chapter 3 is actually real life.

Easily Lethal Weapon in space.

Certainly not MGS1 or MGS2 since those had no grassy areas

Also if you're next to a wall why do you need the grass?

I see you are a man of movies. Go to Holla Forums, maybe there's a place for you. MGS4 is just as bad as last of us.

ポリスノーツ

You realise he had barely anything to do with this game?

Vid related, MGS 5 is the single most shallow fucking game in the series.
Ground Zeroes had a map designed around the guards having less than adequate vision, at the very least, but Phantom Pain is a fucking joke.

Keep dreaming.

BUT THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ∞!

Try reading the post again you illiterate nigger. The one who has to go is you.

Nice.
>>>/suicide/ Know your place

Shill harder, cuck.

Unironically agreed

HE DOES IT FOR FREE user.
HE DOES IT FOR FREE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Metal Gear Solid is the only correct answer

Boku no pico

what one

Imagine completely making Kojima submit, tying him up and pounding his oriental orifice until he forcefully ejaculates from the intense hot prostate stimulation. That would be amazing, I bet he's tight as fuck when he's cumming.

The one that's called Metal Gear Solid, you moron.

timestamp with MSX or it never you are a liar.
t.my dad works at Konami and yours is a liar

Well my mom OWNS Konami you bitch

No there isn't, the Series is called Metal Gear Solid, maybe you're getting confused with the First Game Tactical Espionage Action: Metal Gear Solid

>>>/4chan/

Oh user, if you look closely I believe you'll notice there's no colon in the title. ARGUMENT DESTROYED

It's either MGS V or MGS 3, but since I invested ten times more time into the former, it is easily MGS V: TPP.

Dunno why so many cucks in this thread are in denial. MGS V was not a good MGS game, but neither were MGS 4 and Peace Walker. But besides not being a good MGS game, it was one of the best stealth games in recent years. So, go suck my dick, you fucking hypocrites.

You forgot
BEST GAMEPLAY IN THE SERIES

does MGR count? I like the memes and parrying.

Just because the bar is set so fucking low because barely anyone makes stealth games anymore doesn't make it a good game, dude.

You both forgot the main activity (it's not an option because it's the only way to level up and get new stuff):
Who knew that Kojima was a big fan of Excel?

this really isnt a hard question to answer
is this cuckchan?

honorable mention goes to boktai

metal gear solid 2 and 3

are you just not looking hard enough or something?

You wouldn't have to look very hard to see people recommending these overrated games, no.

MGSV

your taste sux

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, followed by Metal Gear Solid.

You say this like I don't just hate MGS V when MGS 1 and 3 were fucking solid for what they were.

"Let's all ignore Hitman, Dishonored 1 and 2 and the fucking Dark Mod of all things existing"
MGS V was disappointingly simple as shit.

It's a fucking shit stealth game, but one of the best third person shooters around.

Choose one.

Also:
Discarded.

Dunno why cucks as you are so hard in denial. The sheer variations of tools and ways to approach you objectives in all kinds of playstyles is astronimically high. Eh, what's to expect of Holla Forums anyways, when there are idiots as who lack reading comprehension and say that it's one of the best TPS out there, despite having passable mechanics for such? Vanquish is the best TPS created and no other genre colleague doesn't even come close to it.

I only played 5 and loved it.
I looked gameplay of previous games on youtube and it all looks bad.
I guess you people are just hipsters hating on new things just because they are new.

You mean best Hideo Kojima movie?

My favorite because the main character, "Dingo Egret" looks like me.

You look like a fatter, less cute version of my friend deme.

I assume I have a better, "eternal life program" and I live.

Just a week or two of exercise would substantially increase, "cute". I just do not have the time. I have been making myself available for a contract, and this means just making sure I do not get any trouble from anyone. I am recently very public.

what the hell am I looking at here

zoe 2 wasnt even made by him

spics and mystery meat

Well, try to find some time in your schedule for it, even half an hour helps a lot. don't make excuses you fool. You kiiind of look like a younger reggie as well, meaty face and all. I don't know what reggie is though, is he a mulatto or he is latrino/spic? I've never actually bothered with that, surprised he'd be ok with censoring shit. Anyways, get outta here with your borderline blogposting you weirdo.

He made games????

A couple pictures of me with white teeth. Next I won't be fat?

I remember he did a lot of work on the first one and much of that work was good even for the second one.

Naw, I am enjoying this thread. I will continue enjoying this thread.

I worked on some of his games. I literally made the poem and violin solo of the ZoE trailer, "Blue Bird Flies Away". I made a few other songs. Personality and dialogue (and voice acting) of Dingo Egret was me when I was a teenager. I am the guy Kojima accepted contracting to to make a model of the Ludens suit for his Ludens helmet.

Also I am an ancient human: thousands of years old. No one seems to know my ancestry.

Too bad the game controls like absolute dog shit, because the japanese still haven't figured out how to make a game control well outside of platformers and RPG's

None. He's a hack.
Only Snatcher.

That's because your taste is shit.

Dishonored may not have had good stealth, and Hitman may have had shit delivery but they still both give MGS V's piss simple and fuck easy execution a run for it's money.
This shouldn't be the case, and it's why earlier MGS is better.

You know you can skip the cutscenes, right?
If you want to rip on movies go start an Order 1886 or Beyond Two Souls thread.
I know that's mindblowing to people who only make the same memejoke but MGS is actually a really solid game series in terms of gameplay, even if it has it's bad spots.

All of his games are shit but if someone held a gun up to my head and forced me to choose…
I would pull the tirgger for them.
Fuck him.

would substantially increase, "cute". I just making sure I do not have the time. I have a better, "eternal life program" and I live.
Just making sure I do not get any trouble from anyone. I am recently very public.elf available for a contract, and this means just do not get anyone. I am recently very public!

What did you mean by this? Seriously, from the context I know what you mean, but "piss simple and fuck easy execution a run for it's money" needs some clarification.

I'd like to play Hitman but there's no way I'm going to support this idiotic always online bullshit in a singleplayer game. And I played through Dishonored with low chaos and pure stealth, and it was completely unstimulating. It's only good for causing chaos, because you have pretty good tools at your disposal there, but this game is degenerate for judging the player for enjoying his virtual killing spree.

I wouldn't say worse than MGS, MGS4 and Peace Walker. MGS2 and MGS3 have top-notch refined mechanics, concise and cunning level design. MGS3 has infinitely better CQC mechanics and boss battles than V, and that's what aggravated me the most when I played TPP for the first time. Like I said before, it's almost a tie between 3 and V for me, but I'm a impatient person, hence I prefer V more for its fluidity and therefore improvisation in gameplay

What the fuck are you smoking nigger

I posted a video of MGS V up there, user, the least you can do is watch and understand what I mean by piss simple.
(here's the video if you're just that lazy)
Guards have 20m long vision when you're crawling at all times, even less if you're laying low.
Camo does nothing.
Tools aren't necessary due to this.

You want late game, actual challenging content that necessitates gear or advanced strategy?
HAVE THE SAME FOB 80 TIMES IN A ROW

I agree on Hitman, but acting like MGSV, a game that literally is missing a third of it's own content and doesn't have an ending is somehow the best game in it's genre this year is bum fuck retarded.

I keep seeing "improvisation" when 99% of the time all it means is "roll away and flank the investigation team".
The game is too easy. I would know, I literally made guides for stealth games!
There's a reason everyone mentions 1 and 3, and it's because they not only have an ending and a late-game, they have actual mechanics other than just stance and basic sound detection.

Yeah kay who cares trigger nigger

Also, I agree Dishonored could've been a thousand times better but let's be honest and admit that it's as close to a Thief 4 as we're going to get without it being TDM.
Vid fucking related.

Probably MGS2 or Snatcher

ZONE OF THE ENDERS 2

Saved holy shit.