#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Sugar Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
> Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
> Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
> Will Usher - "Call Of Duty: WW2 Dev Accuses Fan Of Being Racist For Wanting Swastikas In Game": oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/call-of-duty-ww2-dev-accuses-fan-of-being-racist-for-wanting-swatiskas-in-game/35820/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KGEyx
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
archive.is/5Zdno
archive.fo/183R4
archive.is/BIZpI
archive.fo/kpbCO
archive.fo/ccnkT
archive.fo/an0Ho
archive.is/gcL6W
archive.is/Vc35r
archive.is/by9I5
archive.is/qzRhG
archive.is/vbIcr
archive.is/SJIAp
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/facebook-rejects-ad-for-out-of-the-woods-kickstarter/36036/
twitter.com/mombot/status/890748273941557248
archive.is/zKkfd
archive.is/7a9Xx
archive.is/kcPk8
archive.is/uDrr4
twitter.com/mombot/status/890931164470366208
archive.is/R2Cuy
twitter.com/JesseCox/status/890974630210543617
archive.is/RA34I
itsgoingdown.org/unbolting-new-hydro-quebec-high-tension-line/
archive.fo/zLK2Q
quora.com/What-are-your-five-favorite-books/answer/Justin-Trudeau
archive.is/opXGx
archive.is/vQ4y1
archive.is/8i4a3
archive.is/JIE6M
archive.is/ddiCj
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/27/goog-j27.html
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/google-bows-to-muslim-pressure-changes-search-results-to-conceal-criticism-of-islam-and-jihad
archive.is/DI2LD
archive.is/M6ZRS
archive.is/GyiJm
archive.is/crBcS
archive.is/QYUQi
archive.fo/nFEsw
please
archive.is/BUGlv
archive.is/LPPOJ
archive.is/yA17s
archive.fo/CJXXp
archive.fo/SSxVT
8-booru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/891121193704726528
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/891121384449069056
iosrjournals.org/iosr-jnhs/papers/vol1-issue6/F0162632.pdf?id=6560
archive.is/6xb3y
archive.is/kkZkJ
archive.is/IqUVd
worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-details.php?id=13741
archive.is/rCKSW
archive.is/zpTbp
archive.is/QVxhc
archive.is/WUS1I
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/891058805085220866
archive.is/yHMbO
archive.is/TORTJ
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/891259618642579456
breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/28/judge-rules-virginia-politician-violated-first-amendment-blocking-critic-facebook/
archive.is/ExQlW
archive.is/YYFKP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/house-party-returns-to-steam-censored-uncensored-patch-available-for-download/36125/
archive.fo/B2uNf
archive.fo/Fhb9R
archive.is/y5Pph
archive.is/S7Phw
twitter.com/ohnips/status/891079034116886529
archive.fo/2xci0
archive.fo/NYoH6
archive.fo/XK57w
twitter.com/mombot/status/885572790924881920
archive.fo/xjK1i
shadowban.de/tester/
archive.is/nrBVd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO FETISH POSTING IN THE FIRST 100 REPLIES

First fro Sisko. Fuck benis.

Lolis or Aras?

Shotas

You are my fetish user.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

- archive.is/KGEyx

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

You fugged up.

I wanna give you all headpats.

I wanna give Sisko extra headpats.

We are Suzuk/v/-gun, ICHI-BAN!

This thread is being monitored against degenerates.

office lady christmas cake

archive.is/5Zdno

archive.fo/183R4

archive.is/BIZpI

archive.fo/kpbCO
archive.fo/ccnkT
archive.fo/an0Ho

archive.is/gcL6W

archive.is/Vc35r

archive.is/by9I5

old bread archive.is/qzRhG

Office lady Christmas cake lolibaba

Video games is a a medium with all its pluses and minuses.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

You're a Patrician.

=Archive of previous bread
archive.is/vbIcr

So are tumblr, twitter, and other social medias.

Y-you too.

archive.is/SJIAp

I talked awhile ago about people reading what they want into someones text, like reading a tne that isn't there. Such as when a liberal reads a comment section full of people laughing but then comment on how everyone is crying.

I found another example of it.

is this cp?

Yes, and? They are in the minus part of the spectrum.

I don't think they're washing dicks, probably castrating them/cutting dicks off.

Office lady Christmas cake lolibaba with a thick bush

So is vidya tripsman.

Loli Pubic Hair.
This pleases me.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/facebook-rejects-ad-for-out-of-the-woods-kickstarter/36036/

Fapping to these ladies are illegal, right?

Gamergate - A hive of scum and villainy.

Make it blonde

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Anyone got that screencap of Mark describing how his parents found out about the image of him in front of 9/11?

Uncle Adolf, is this degenerate?

If that shit's true, that kid needs to learn basic digital security and footprint cleaning. I foresee a visit to a holohoax museum in his future.

Nationalism is the New Counter Culture. Leftists are lame and filled with old fogeys.

Its all fun and games now but lets hope kids and normals see past the humor of all this and start educating themselves.

Is the ad just that picture, or the video? The article seems to imply it's the just that innocuous picture, but McGee's tweet about the censorship links this video and kickstarter. I could somewhat understand FB not wanting pics related. Though I can't tell if they're playing favorites and allow worse than this because I don't use kikebook.

He seemed to imply that Facebook was fine with severed heads, but not a loli where you can't even see anything.

Yes, Marche.

Mobile games are pretty degenerate because they distract you from your social surrounding not to mention the shekels generators they are. And for the answer you wanted: yes, sexualizing things that aren't the opposite sex and over-sexualizing is degenerate.

Are traps degenerate?

Oh god, they're just fucking money pits. Shit pisses me off. Like that star wars game that shows off all these main characters and how cool they are, but here you are playing with nameless rebel #546 and random background extra from episode 2. Want Luke? Get ready to spend $30 for random chances to get him.

Anything not about marrying and procreating is degenerate.

That kid is fucked, now that he got found out they'll pump him full of estrogen and force him to give blowjobs to muslims in public as "reparations", then finally they'll chop off his dick and put him in a dress.

You sound like an SJW.

But I want to marry a trap. Procreating is not possible but I can try.

Yea, he's fucked.

Speaking of bad parenting, can't find the article, but I believe this exists.

twitter.com/mombot/status/890748273941557248

Nevermind, found the article

archive.is/zKkfd

Is using your nee-chan's controller indirect handholding?
Is sitting in her chair an indirect assjob?
Is blowing her boyfriend indirect cunnilingus?

That doesn't make it not degenerate.

Terms were marriage and procreation, too late.

you what mate?

kek

Funny how that being "right wing" is something that occurs when people are left to their own devices.

This is just projection. They impotently whine, unable to do anything, and project this despair, fear, tears and weakness onto their opposition.

So what if I want to marry and have children with Selket?

I'm watching the emoji movie tonight

Why?

Why not just pirate it if someone is forcing you to go?

Being forced to go.

Cakes.

That shit's what people mean when they say "overdesigned"

It's not really pleasant to look at, sometimes simple is better.

You have my sympathies.

rip

Nigga, just say no. If there is a reason you can't, what is it?

That's the reason why the term K.I.S.S. exist.

Gee it's almost as if several generations of certain skin-colored kids with a certain sexual orientation are getting sick of being blamed for society's problems and taking it up the ass because they're told to. Who could have predicted this?

glass houses and such.

By whom?
Try punching them in the face and see if they let you stay home.

>admit to being forced to go immediately after someone rightfully suspects you were
What is this bullshit, and why the fuck do I feel the need to blame Codemonkeys for this?

Every summer me and my friends watch one movie a week, taking turns picking which one. Of course, he specifically picked this just to piss us off.

I don't think that's cause for celebration.
archive.is/7a9Xx

Woody Allen is Woody Allen without the humor.

You're overshooting here.

Ah, but neither of us are wrong in that both that furry and digimon are overdesigned.

And how overdesigned can they be if you can animate digimon?

Well I guess I meant people like us in 20-30s and teenagers today just starting to assert their personal opinions for the first time.

>marriage and procreation
Are you slow in the head?

Trying to procreate is half the battle. Therefore, it's 3/4ths not degenerate with marriage, which therefore averages out to not being degenerate at all.

Checkmate, traps are undegenerate.

To answer your question with a question, how overdesigned can she be if you can still recognize her from a low poly 3D model?

Saw some cucks protest in the park as I went to get groceries. Might take some pictures if I have time.

Polite sage

It's one of Little Ben's cuckservative never trumper buddies. Like most people, especially women who won pulitizers, they're condescending pieces of shit arm-chair generals who try to dictate their bullshit to the world while being so utterly disconnected to the same base she declared would give Hillary the victory, controlled opposition at best. And why Woody Allen? he's got the sardonic humor of someone dying alone with cancer.

It's cute and fluffy, but still degenerate.

Just fake being sick or just downright refuse to go.

Goodnight!

You have a shit friend.

Prepare for hazardous levels of cringe.

Sleep tight, foreign user.

By your kid, I suppose?

Sleep tight, faggot.

3d animation is an easy out, 2d animation is not. If you NEED a 3d model to animate a character, your character is overdesigned.

Best PSO2 character design.

Hi /monster/

You know some really shit people, user.

Sup.

I'm referring to her chibi model in the upper right hand corner of the pic. You can still clearly tell it's her, despite so many details being lost or minimized.

You mean rounds up. Why are gays more stupid than middle schoolers? The day of the rope is coming for you faggots. It's either degenerate or not. There is no middle ground and there is no rounding.

Reposting here so I can get more input from you guys, maybe I overlooked something.
Ok so from what I gathered from comments about automatic archiving there should be one at the start of the thread and one at the halfway point, say 350 posts and one at the end. Of the thread get shilled or raided, the archive would happen faster but in the case of posts count decreasing it would only trigger another archive later of the same thread so no real harm done. What I could do is instead of basing the trigger on post count, I could base it on time, let's say every 2 hours.
This is for an effort to automate the thread repository, it is a little behind and while I have a text file with the archives by days and months, transcribing them to a git repo .md files is a long and arduous process full of copy/paste and where I see copy/paste I see automation. This would also allow to get statistics on threads just for fun.
I'll try to make put it down on paper and maybe do a prototype to see what works and what doesn't. I'm out of DS9 pics so have an Evil Tuvok from that abortion Voyager.

To add on top of that, my vision of this is one of those server status monitor mmos sometime have. It could also detect if the 700 has been met but no new thread has been created. Some anons seemed to think it would also create the thread but this is out of scope, I don't want to replace baking, just the refrigeration. A database of threads could then be compiled with statistics and maybe even identify raiders and shills faster through ID and post analysis. That's my hope anyway.

Good thing traps aren't gay.

archive.is/kcPk8

Bravo Nolan.
archive.is/uDrr4
twitter.com/mombot/status/890931164470366208

So that's where we're at now. I'll echo mombot's sentiment about fotm games, they should be avoided. What game waa this anyways?

Actually, that's a myth. 3D animation cost more money than 2D animation. The reason why is that with 2D, you only need an art department. 3D, on the other hand, requires you to hire and art department and an entire "live-action" studio (Meaning it's can also be more expensive than a live-action film). On top of that, 3D is actually more time consuming to get it to look "right" than 2D. There really is no advantage to 3D over 2D.

more EXPENSIVE, not more difficult.

PUBG

Oh no. The strormtroopers of propaganda are already here! Taking user to shitty movies to brainwash us!

Well technically they do lease their development teams to do cgi work for other films, along with the fact they don't need to continually make a new model.

E-celebs always were cancerous faggots.
Fuck them.

You forgot about fact it needs more time.

Yeah yeah, go make a model and then animate versus making 40000 cells for a 30 minute cartoon.

Another attack in Germany?

Oh that shitty game that became popular overnight and stole Ark's thunder. Well yeah, I avoid it, I'm still not done with Nier anyways.

There is only one survival game that isn't shit, and that is 7 days to die.

He'll be out before the say is over.

I consider them all shit streamer bait.

He'll be given a million shekels just for "correcting white people"

No thanks.
My art skill has exactly zero points.

Huh, and I just got a link about them rounding up the wrong thinkers again. I guess that explains that.

I still remember Canada giving money to a terrorist. These people are out of their mind.

I'd say that the bigger problem us that I remember a lot of the older games that would have been considered "streamer bait" required the player to have some actual skill while a lot of newer games do not. despite it's "casualness", the Halo series is infamous for this due to it's Legendary mode and how no on really attempts it except for "try-hards", achievement hunters, and what was the past equivalent of streamers because of it being that hard.

A terrorist that had confirmed kills, no less.

I wonder if Let's Plays are cancer now. It's all just a gateway for e-celeb bullshit and that has consequences.

don't worry user, the polls are already out and the average canadian doesnt give a shit enough about paying a terrorist a few million because he was clearly brain-washed into it all! The federal Liberal's poll numbers are unchanged.

And in Ontario where we've seen what feels like a hundred years of provincial Liberal fuckups that transcend reality itself, their numbers are actually up, because our entire province is run by government employees scared that the mean old tories are going to take their gibsmedats

kill me pete

>(((Polls)))
Careful not to take the black pill

I did all Halo on Legendary except those on xbone. I don't remember them being that hard except maybe 2 which was bullshit and some parts of Reach, which is one of my favorite. If teenager/NEET me could do it mostly anyone could.

But yeah, I get what you mean, I just how now games become all streamer-friendly, this mess with gameplay and difficulty. Vidya is dead.

Christ.

You know? I always wondered where the shitty dab thing came from? Was something made popular by a football player or what?

Yeah I think that's right.

Better than watching train to busan. Getting real tired of the emotional movie with fast walking zombies and rabid fast zombies.

28 days later was an awesome movie, but it also tainted the rest of zombie movies.

They did the same with Return of the Living Dead and the whole brain shit.

That was an alright movie, but like you said it tainted the whole zombie genre. Makes me miss George Romero a little more than usual.

Even better, he is only relying on what Holla Forums is tweeting at him without actually checking the source. The commies are outright crying to Sargon to do something.

Another day, another knife attack.
archive.is/R2Cuy

That birb cage is going to get dragged out to sea.

Then why is the guy on the right giving the nigger a condescending headpat?

Someone should humiliate Sargon by giving him the facts and about Holla Forums.

Exactly what I said.

There are two movies that were good but ended tainting the rest of zombie movies, and those were Return of the Living Dead and 28 Days Later.

I thought it was darth vader from the thumbnail

Muslims these days…

You guys! can't you respect a strong independent wemyn?

There's no way this is true.

Well give me a link or archive so I can see.

Also, if you should learn something about today's world, you should NEVER speak with any authority about your son if you don't want him arrested or shot.

You idiot that's the grim reaper. How can a bag of bones be a womyn?

>>>Holla Forums10314832

Sorry. I'm in Quebec though, and a county belonging to either the ndp or bloc so my vote is worth jack shit. I usually vote for some shit third party.

Nigga don't forget your skellington anatomy.
WIDE PELVIS

If you've looked on the "fast threads" on the 8ch homepage, you'd have noticed about a week or two ago that Holla Forums was trying to false-flag some shit
conveniently it was a thread that nobody on Holla Forums cared about and then this one dude tried to start a war about e-celebs
I'm not even sure its fair to call it a Holla Forums false flag so much as it is one person stirring the pot, Holla Forums falling for it, and then trying to drag Holla Forums down with them

meant for

in fact he's *still* trying to stir shit up.
Seriously, Sargon is lazy as fuck and needs to kill himself.

i fucked up

>>>Holla Forums1910657

It's honestly scary how fast Goons can be organized into fucking with people.

WEW

NICE WORK FAGGOTS

come on now, this is not the same. Mine got fucked up because I had his post highlighted. I merely forgot to remove the extra > that Holla Forums adds.

Apply yourself, next time

goddamn that was fucking embarrassing. Anyways here's the original thread.
>>>Holla Forums1881087
It was created pretty much exactly one hour after the thread its referring to was created, and only had about a dozen replies. Its 404'd now but in the archives you can see it getting anchored.

Not sure why he even bothered responding to it. Seems like he doesn't know either.

God dammit

It was most likely half/pol/ getting tired of Holla Forums's constant raids. They try to act like they are somehow the victim in this situation but really there is no way anyone on half/pol/ would have even known who Bat'ko was if it weren't for the fact that the fags keep pushing their shitty threads onto the board. Pic related is shit I found myself on 4plebs from their shilling.

>My fuck up wasn't as bad
WEW
E
W

Let me post dammit.

I don't know what it is but fucking up crosslinks is something I've done for over a year now.
The bullying still hurts

Also as I have mentioned in previous threads, there is one fag from Spain and another from Finland that keep making general threads on the board, even though everyone is clearly sick of them. And in these threads, the vast majority of the time they simply copy-paste their previous posts, so even if there were unironic commies on half/pol/, they too would be sick of them.

And to top it all off, they have been also doing different types of raids as well. The Communist general threads are only one aspect of it, there's also the other raids piled up on top of that. What surprises me more is that they didn't simply try to nuke the board the same way Holla Forums was spammed.

Test boards exist for a reason.

I know how to crosslink, I just fuck them up by forgetting a character or making a typo

They're a bunch of redditors now. Its sad to say, but Holla Forums seems to have handled them rather well judging by what their catalog looks like.
I wish /sp/ was still around, those guys knew how to raid properly

I don't understand how these liberal current year men still don' get why they lost. Same thing with how These localization companies who censor their games and tell fans to fuck off, but then they act surprised their game failed.

HELLO?

D

PEE PEE TAPE
HAND OVER THE PEE PEE TAPE
GRUNDLE GRUMPF

No, half/pol/ has always been that cancer. They simply have one autist doing nothing all day but making leftist threads, the vast majority of which die before reaching 10 replies.

And then people say comic book covers are unrealistic and show woman in impossible poses.

Antifa's Patreon got deleted.

patreon dot com / IGDNews

This is excellent news.

I see this image posted here these past few threads, along with pic related, but I must've missed the part where someone posted a source. Reverse image search brings up fuck all, and gelbooru isn't any help either.

For those unaware of what It's Going Down is, it is the site where they brag about how many people they attacked, how many cars they set on fire and whatever else they can think of ranging from shutting down power for the entire city to stalking someone's kids.

what did you expect? that patreon will blindly support people who threaten their image? do you think patreon doesn't give a damn about it appears to other people?

*forgot a how in the middle of that

expect absolute silence about this

user that's just a futa and unlike futa traps are pure, and therefore non-degenerate.

I know that Franktoniusart did images related.

Patreon probably got enough flak after some of their employees actually supported it and talked about why it was needed. I also heard that TB and Cox sperged out again or something about punching nazis and conservatives being good. Is that true? Why the fuck do so many people think that is even a remotely reasonable response that makes your side look good. You still see libtards attack other people who were just standing there, voted trump, or just disagreed with him. I think it is disgusting how e-celelbs and their fans try to even push that as being the right thing to do morally.

Then you get that new wolfenstein game that even defends ISIS and Antifa.

user, I wasn't saying anything against it having its Patreon shut down, I was giving context as to what it is. Pic related is one of their articles.

twitter.com/JesseCox/status/890974630210543617
archive.is/RA34I

wwwww

Patreon did support them for a long time and even made a tweet about being on the right side of history though, they took a clear stance so im wondering why they finally decided to follow their own damn rules.

They probably did this because they didn't want to allow that other woman who got banned back in. Maybe they'll remove the antifa ban once everyone has forgotten about this or they allow them to make alt accs.

just some idiot with a knife, and the people fucked him up with some chairs.

I should not be surprised at this point, but the fact that these fucks still do not understand why people disagree with them shows such a huge lack of self-awareness.

no, everything that damages heavily a company's image must be purged. look at Holla Forums. some rando had some screen cap and patreon deleted its page

I think you are missing the point and you completely missed the antifa drama on patreon before

Since when is crossdressing pure?

You all need to head over to FagAssTraps.com

This can be really dangerous, with some luck it would collapse on a group of them. Fuck Hydro-Quebec though, they hike the price every fucking winter because of >muh cold.

ye

>>>/out/
He's a jew.

My aunt just died today driven over by some car faggot.

FUCKING FUCK

Oh fuck. My condolences user.

It isn't that it CAN be dangerous, it is that it IS dangerous. What they are doing is compromising the structure, which would eventually cause it to collapse, potentially killing people when it does.

Tell your aunt to be more careful next time

Ah shit user, I'm sorry to hear. I hope you will be alright, truly. Do you need to talk for a minute ?

My condolences.

Mistranslation, that it was dangerous is what I meant. They will probably kill sone poor maintenance guy. I'll forward this to an Hydro guy I know just in case, fuck those antifa asshole.

is this a random chat thread

Got the archive by the way so I can forward it?

Those reckless drivers, they killed one of my teachers as well, there should be a more strict punishment for them

user, all it takes is to type the title of the article into the search engine
itsgoingdown.org/unbolting-new-hydro-quebec-high-tension-line/
archive.fo/zLK2Q

Castrudeau is pleb as fuck. The worst one is the last fiction book he mentions.

quora.com/What-are-your-five-favorite-books/answer/Justin-Trudeau

Just call him a Nazi and tell him you'll beat the shit out of his lard-filled ass if you ever have the unfortunate luck of finding him in the street.

Nobody cares. He's shit though. Unfunny bandwagoning e-celeb.

Apparently.
My grandmother's dog died today. She suffered greatly.

#BanAssaultCars

So now they're just stating that they're going to commit terrorist acts?

marrying Botan as soon as legally possible > crossdressing to comfort the weird girl

I'm sorry, user. I wish you best of luck and I hope whoever did it will be brought to justice.

Do you think this is what the suffragettes wanted? Do you think this is where they thought their nagging would lead?

They have always been doing it, the media simply covers for them every single fucking time. Each time there is a protest that lefitst don't like, antifa are always there to attack people and in general just have an excuse to destroy property. In fact, they also do that in leftist protests, after which the looting is completely ignored by the media or blamed on someone else. The only reason shit like Berkeley gets coverage, and even then they try to cover for them by claiming that it's actually ebil nahztees in disguise, is because they make up too large of a proportion of the crowd to be simply ignored.

LOL

Is this some new retarded fad?

Is nofap a meme or does it actually do something.

ayy

If you mean that conversation between two guards, I think you're stretching it. Hell, I think everyone here stretched it. It felt like just a joke, not a political statement.

This is going to be like when people were licking Switch cartridges, isn't it?

I raises your chances of prostate cancer.

Tried it for 3 months, i actually got more productive but let it go after it was becoming boring and I missed to fap to insex stuff.

Doesn't actually do anything, but it can feel good in a self-sacrificial sense. Being able to go beyond your own physical urges and pulsions is a fair push towards one's betterment.
It isn't necessary, though, and won't improve your body's health or any such thing. There are also many other positive methods to feel good about oneself, from getting >>>/fit/ to getting better at a certain skill.

Works for some. Im trying but i cant go a day without it.

They're really struggling for some excuse.

I think they're trying to tie "wanting free speech" with "nazi"

makes you cum you're undies/jammies in the middle of night

It does actually have an effect. Obviously there should still be stimulation in the sense that you should still be looking at revealing images of women but you stil shouldn't be jerking off. Even if you still want to jerk off, just staying off of it for longer periods of time will make it more satifsying when you do in fact choose to fap. People often quote the part about testosterone peaking but then dropping back to normal levels as proof of it not working but they conveniently neglect to mention the fact that these peaks are cyclical with increasing intensity.

Your testosterone caps out after a week, don't let faggots tell you otherwise. Just don't jerk off ten times a day like an idiot.

Is healthy

Instead of replying to all others, I'll just say it was a drunk/high driver who also hit others who might die, it's not clear yet. Byt she's the only one who died, told by police to her family and then to me, she was my "god aunt" or how you say it. I'm quite sad. Sage because I didn't realise it but I been with you guys for three years so I guess family and all.

godmother
That's terrible, dude, holy shit
He's behind bars right now, right ?

I should probably stop fapping so when i actually do find a girl worth marrying lol and lose my virginity LOL then it will feel that much better. My only problem is that over the course of my life i get aroused when i accomplish tasks, so its going to be even harder for me to stop.

Okay, thanks. I was thinking about doing it but got really horny in the woods thinking about Huldra.

In poilice custody.. don't know more. see you around tomorrow

F

I spent a week not fapping before seeing a 3D girl I had the hots for once, it actually felt pretty good. Very hard the first few days, got easier as time went on. Had a very good cum.
What's Huldra ?

Keep us updated user. Good luck. Keep your loved ones near.

Sorry to hear that user.

People among us insert many objects into their anus for no reason, from cactuses to Joycons, and then post it on the Internet.
Darwin was wrong, we never evolved, we're just as retarded.

The part about capping out in a week is true but that doesn't mean it stop working. As I mentioned previously, the peaks actually occur periodically with greater effect each time. Obviously going a year without jerking off would have little difference from going ten months without jerking off, but the starting period if when it has the greatest effect.

Inching ever closer to centipedes.

It seems to have developed into a proto-cult on Reddit.

I figure this joke would work with characters of any ideology, because everyone thinks they're the good guys. It seems to be more about that self-righteousness than any ideology.

Scandinavian folklore. Succubi that live deep in the woods and fuck unsuspecting men.

In person? I could be thousands of kilometers away, you know.

Any side effect to be fucked by a heldra?

Sounds pretty hot actually. Succubi are a fucking amazing myth.

Are they that fucking lazy or retarded to flex their kegels?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call "overreach" and the the ensuing "backlash". I won't lie. It scares me. I fear deeply that every generation from here on out is going to become more and more extreme as they consistently overreach and reap a backlash generation until one of them genocides the other.

She'd force you to stay with her unless you marry her (in a church in the name of God) where she'll turn into a ugly woman with the strength of ten men.

It's women, so I assume both.

If they're going to be even more boomerish than boomers I dread for our future. We don't need boomer conservatism, we need ethnonationalism.

*If you treat her badly. If you treat her well she'll "reward" you.

Is this the general chat thread?

I can live with that.

Yes. No vidya discussion allowed.

Over the time it turned into one, We talk about what we want whetever we want.

Don't understand this picture, first Vivian is looking at a painting and then she's rubbing a trashcan with a baton? Why is she doing this?

I'm sorry user.

There are also two mountain peaks in the back while she is rubbing the trash can, very weird. Did she teleport?

its a Japaneses comic, you read it from down to up.

It's summer, thread are as slow as molasse, we just discuss shit. Deal with it.

archive.is/opXGx

Same as an 'undine' -
{dictionary def.] - a female water sprite without a soul, but capable of obtaining one by marrying a mortal and bearing a child.

my aunt was a second parent to me, seeing as my dad fucked off to raise a better family, sorry for your loss

see

Dont fear it unless they are as selfish and self absorbed and lacking in foresight as boomers.

That wont work at this point, at least not for north america, what we need is forced admissions dragged out of libshits of what they have been pulling and getting everone to hate them to death, as well as hate (((their masters))).

pic related

Who are those 2 reprobates (in pic)?

archive.is/vQ4y1
archive.is/8i4a3
archive.is/8i4a3

Just let go/hold on, as the case may be, user.

Hyper-Liberalism gave us shit like..

Hyper-Conservatism, now that it's not an inherently religious ideology, can only be worse if you're the kind of person who believes that all of the shit that went horribly wrong above could totally work if we just keep trying it over and over.. like communism.

Best case scenario, it leads to an entire generation that believes in minding your own fucking business, being productive, protecting your friends and family, and owning your own goddamned property, business, and belongings.

So guys, I have a friend who's a dA artist who's very pro-GG and is very Holla Forums friendly. She has a link to a patreon on her page and it links to an image of a happy merchant, but she *does* want to start a patreon soon because artists gotta eat. What advice do I give her?

This one is worthy of a picture posting competition.

Thatd why it needs to be forced through means worse than death.

I don't like Kukuruyo's artstyle.

SPEAKING OF COMPANIES THAT TELL THEIR FANS TO FUCK OFF.

HAHAHAHA
So Capcom releaed its quarterly report
- No updates on Dead Rising 4's sales
Highlights for Resident Evil:

- Resident Evil 7 sales: 3.7 million (200K units shipped last quarter)
- RESIDENT EVIL 6 (XB1/PS4 port: 1.1 million (100K units shipped IIRC)

Resident 7 was supposed to show strong post launch performance ( 2 million in the next fiscal year, 10 million units lifetime). However, RE7 already underperformed its initial target and it will fall well short of its 2 million post launch target for the fiscal year.

With the RE6 port selling well, are he heading back to boulder punching action RE?

Other highlights:

- Ultra Street Fighter 2 greatly overperformed expectations with 450K units shipped

- Street Fighter 5 is at 1.7 units shipped. It still hasn't reached its original sales target of 2 million units

- No updates on Dead Rising 4's sales

- Raised expectations for Monster Hunter World after reception at e3. Did not specify expectations

- Capcom Mobile (Breath of Fire VI, Monster Hunter Big Hunting Quest, etc.) has been folding back into Capcom. Initially, the Mobile division was given autonomy but failed to produce a hit after several years

With all of their major franchises in decline and no mobile success to fall back on, Monster Hunter World could be their Hail Mary to stay relevant in traditional gaming. Way to go Capcom.

How the fuck do people jerk off ten times a day? If I do it more than twice in a day my dick starts to hurt.

Tomboy Viv is cute!

his regualry art is bretty ok.Why is his LOL comic art shitty

Jokes apart, I don't see how you can be of help here, for an instance she has the basics figured right? She know about the Patreon, she has a page, she seems to have it under control, I suggest what you need to give your friend is some "space" for a while, unless she asks for tips about how to make sandwitches utilise her skills, that is something which simply comes from experience, such as doing requests for a price.

This is actually something I happen to have been thinking about recently. First off.. Do it. Set up a ko-fi or a patreon or a paypal link or whatever. It costs nothing and if there's someone who wants to give you money just because they really like you, let them. Take that guilt or that crippling sense of humbleness and throw it out the fucking window. Shit sucks and people need money, and if you are putting work into your art and people want to pay you for it, take it, thank them, and keep working.

The job market fucking sucks anyways. More money never hurt anyone.

If the question is how to run a patreon, the best advice I could give is to realize that the more shit you put into the different tiers and special rewards, the more work you are making for yourself. You might effectively end up making it into a full-time job to maintain a patreon if you overdo it. Keep it simple and make your goals reasonably attainable. Early views of sketches, fan votes on pinups, maybe a commission for big donors, but don't make the mistake of saying "give me money and I'll pretend to be your secret friend who lets you in on every little thing I'm doing with private streams and shit!"

Also, don't be the kind of cunt who replaces your gallery/deviantart/tumblr/whatever with patreon. Putting all your shit behind a paywall is just pure faggotry and it makes it harder for people to find you and want to donate anyways.

Well that explains why they put all their money into monster hunter. Seriously I don't think Capcom has used this much money on anything since the Gamecube.

No, this is gender bender Vivian

She doesn't have a page yet and she's asking other artists in the community who do have patreons.
Not sure what you mean by giving her some "space", as I only occasionally talk to her through dA notes, but okay.

Make it similar to work outs, I mean reps and sets, you can go upto 9 times a day, but the first three time are only one that are capable of impregnating a woman usually.

Nuh uh not today motherfucker

wew. Even when they have kids, sjws still have a need to go to the authority to fix their personal problems. Just talk to your fucking kid like an adult. Next thing she'll block her son so she doesn't have to deal with it.

Set up a PayPal if you don't want patreon. Or just set up both

Why does this clown earn more than Eltonel?

No need to insult him user

Quantity of work being produced on a regular schedule. Even still, 500 dollarydoos is not a lot of money if he's doing it fulltime.

Does eltonel have a blog or pixiv?

Patreon is a popularity game. Interact with a larger community and you get more money. The more you interact, the more money you get. If you have high quality art its a bonus and it helps your income a lot, but its not the only factor.

I see, if that's the case then like the other anons said, you need to go by the usuall rules of most patrons, commission is the most popular one, the membership and "special guest" trick works in excellency as well, first thing first she needs some sort of sample people can get hooked on.

Hyper-Liberalism also gave us modern & sanitized updates to stories that didn't need any because they think original material is problematic & nobody should read it because the author was racist or one of the characters said "Nigger"

Brain cancer is a hell of a drug.

(checked)
Like I said, fucker's on no one's side but his own.

But theres tits

ARCHIVES TRIPSMAN
FUCKING ARCHIVES

user, all males have breasts

ARCHIVE

There's no other side to be on

dankes

Thanks user; good advice. I'll relay it

Why is Ninja Theory still making games? DmC should've been their end.

They run a mocap studio that makes them shekels.

They get tax breaks from the UK because of some bullshit "British culture" program.

How do we make sure Ducey picks someone that isn't McCain 2?

Funny how all these shitty game devs and movie directors only ever stay afloat because their governments give them money.

Fun reminder: Elon Musk's entire career and every business he's ever started would have crashed and burned immediately if not for the billions in government subsidies.

Do you know why the Left hates Capitalism? It's because true Capitalism would have killed their businesses. Socialism is when the government steps in to fund them when no customer would.

Also bear in mind other patreon-style platforms will start up but without the 'ban all wrongthink' BS.
Not to say don't use patreon now, just be aware of switching to another as time passes.
Also as other anons have said - paypal - which does have a 'receive payments monthly' option as far as I know, though it would have to be set up via a personal blog/site subscribe type thing (don't know if it can be done like that on dA).

archive.is/JIE6M

Simple, lose the merchant unless it is both original and a new/unique spin on it, and even then it's a risk.

This will seem harsh but she should get a real job, chaining herself to patreon might end up badly.

Pretty much this. Having a solid part time or full time job works better than relying solely on patreon. That and ko-fi is more like if you want extra spending cash, and can also be used to improve your buddy's drawing skills or restock/replace art supplies.

Good morning, fags. I already shared most of the NJPW songs that I know, so here's something different.

It can't something you do for it's own sake, in other words. It needs to be a little bit of incentive to keep working, keep practicing, and building towards an actual project, like a comic or an artbook or something. Perhaps even just as something to do to get noticed so you can do illustrations or commission work for a larger project.

I blame Danbooru for changing the definitions.

I hate how trap is replaced with "tomgirl". SJWs already took charge of the booru and doujin sites. /u/ got their own manga reader and we got nyaa.pantsu.cat. Maybe it could be worth having a proper doujin reader or a booru.

Sounds possible.

Do you even squeeze, sis?

user, the problem is that gender is thought to exist.

Tell to think long and hard about this decision, because SJWs (and a few opportunistic trolls) will fuck her shit up if they discover she does or ever did something p-p-p-problematic. Doxing, dogpiling, minor IRL harassment, smearing, blackballing, the works. Possibly getting expelled from Patreon too. Make sure she knows what she's getting into.

As for how to run it, I figure the key to success is spreading her art far and wide. She might be a geniusartist, but it won't matter if the art stays just on dA. In other words, shill it to high heavens. Reddit, those normalfag aggregator sites, NSAbook, boorus etc.

Sometimes you see these amazing artists getting $20 a month, and you remember how the Literally Crew managed to monetize sociopathy.

There's a whole lot of them who survive because their publishers sustains them tho.

user…

You have to 18 to post here, kid.

because he just shits out the LOL comics in 15 minutes.

(Lucky checked)

And this is the reason why we should control the narrative and not them.

Im 19, faggot. Gen z starts at 97/98

Relax. Its just someone talking shit.

Which is why we need our own booru and doujin sites since the current ones are pozzed and fuck with the tags. The only thing I give Danbooru credit for is the quality control, but that good thing about them goes out the window when Loli is locked behind a premium. Other than that, they are SJWs trying to push a narrative with the tagging game, their user base isn't any better. Gelbooru borrows Danboorus tagging, the site doesn't have the quality control, but it's manageable, however you shouldn't go there without a uBlock Origin and a decent pop-up blocker. If /a/ and /u/ made their own sites to escape pozz, then I can't see why we couldn't either.

archive.is/ddiCj

Is that what you say to the old fucks you pick up on the street?

Death of the author was the death of art criticism.

19 years ago now, almost 20

Yes

Something like a for of Gelbooru? Or an aggregate site that auto-archives image sites like pixiv and tinami?

New Google algorithm restricts access to left-wing, progressive web sites
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/27/goog-j27.html

Google bows to Muslim pressure, changes search results to conceal criticism of Islam and jihad
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/google-bows-to-muslim-pressure-changes-search-results-to-conceal-criticism-of-islam-and-jihad

Why not an 8booru?

Google impressions of wikileaks and assange have both dropped to zero as well.

That sounds like a great idea. It should be a site with a good format and a better tagging system. Quality control is also a must. Aside from the booru site, a doujin reader would be good also. With a doujin reader, appropriate tags without SJW input can be used and also specific necessary tags that current sites lag. Another thing is that the new doujin reader should have the ability to edit and add chapters to ongoing doujins so they wouldn't have to upload them separately with each new addition or reupload all of them again with the new chapter.

Nothing to see here, just be good little goys.

This makes no sense at all.

Then let's get the Jihad Watchers and World Socialists to put their heads together and make sense of it.

You've lived to see horrors that are perfectly comprehensible.

archive.is/DI2LD
archive.is/M6ZRS
archive.is/GyiJm
archive.is/crBcS
archive.is/QYUQi

What the fuck is up with this generation?

People are still going on about that dream daddy fanart. It's fucking amazing.

There's a lot of idiots like "Don't send death threats BUT it's still transphobic"

Or "I'm trans and it hurts me"

Niggas it's fanart. Jesus. Fan art. Stop policing what people want to draw. How fucking… I don't know what's the word… self absorbed? Narcissistic? Do you have to be to say a piece of fucking fan art hurts you?

Like we make fun of tumblrite fan art all the time. Ridicule and mock it, but we don't go to the fucking artist and say "stop drawing this, it hurts the x community"

It's just so fucking unbelievable.

Transvestites are just finding new justifications for people to hate them.

Get back on your meds Josh.

Trannies ARE pretty narcissist

Article isn't benis:
archive.fo/nFEsw
please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/articles/182598/wolfenstein-2-nazis-america-trump-alt-right
Oh, and there's more.

I dunno. Im 19 but i look 15. Though i did have a bit of stunted growth when i was younger.

The fuck is he going on about this time?

Honestly I find it all solipsistic in nature. They must make everything outside of them like the inside of them. To make matters worse they are deluded and broken, so all they would make is a nightmare among nightmares.

Trannies are narcissistic. I bet you these are the same fucktards who thought the Charlie Hebdo shooting was justified because "You made fun of the religion of peace"

OK fuckbois, i've been hearing shit about a meteor hitting the moon and another one passing us close by without people noticing….
Are you fuckers still summoning that memeteor?

It's in the food. No joke. Assuming they're not memory holed already by certain (((companies))), there's studies floating around the internet (and actual concrete research papers with sourced and verified facts and figures, and not just those glorified ads for "wellness" supplements) that concluded that modern fastfood diets include a cocktail of chemicals that retards growth, physically and mentally.
"Eat Healthy" isn't just a /fit/ meme or viral ad to push (((organic food))), but sound advice.

Mah nigga.

She's stupidly attractive. One of the few Imas girls I really, really love

So, stay away from fast foods? Okay, I mostly eat home meals anyway. Though it's weird seeing girls slightly younger than me look like they could pass off as my much older sisters. I even had such young ladies treat me like a kid when I needed help with something.

Kaede is really pretty.

I want to see Kaede cosplay as Cagliostro.

Good one

archive.is/BUGlv

Why is she the worst Kotaku Writer?

Condolences all the same.

This is Holla Forums general and has been for almost 3 years.

Who the fuck cares? Patreonfaggots are still Patreonfags at the end of the day.

No offense to Eltonel, I love him

We all want her user.

Granblue Fantasy has great girls.

Could someone please tell me
JUST ONE
scenario that the people doing this ended up truly benefitting from it in the end?

I'm not sure if I should laugh or pity.

I want to anal fist her

She appears as horrible because she's a fresh new load of shit, instead of the old loads of shit we've been dealing with.

She's "into" anime, but supports anime feminist and is a hardcore SJW that wants to toe the line and repeat the narrative.

Same as all the game journalists "into" games.

She's just the same shit, but newer and with anime.

It does. I want to _hug_ Narumeia.

I love how she will just outright refuse to watch any anime that has cute girls in it. Kind of says a lot about her, actually.

It says that she's totally jelly, might even possibky be mad.

archive.is/LPPOJ

When will John Adkin fuck off? Where did he even come from?

Another womyn harassed off the internet by GamerG–oh, wait

archive.is/yA17s

Watch as NO fucking site will cover this. None.

She got FUCKING CHASED AWAY FROM HER OWN GODDAMN SERIES BY MALE FEMINISTS!

The Skinny Repeal to break down Obamacare didn't quite pass, and I'm assuming this is his way of gloating about it.

Well I'll at least give her credit; if she was sincerely trying to market that anime she's doing a good job.

What is this falseflag bullshit? You get your screenshot yet bucko?

Cagli's soul may be male, but that body is 100% female down to the chromosome.

Also this reminded me of

Wait, she was chased out? What's the story?

I find it funny how libs sit on the side line snickering as the Repubs try to replace the ACA when it took 2 year of sucking dick to get the votes to pass the crap sandwich that was Obamacare in the first place because they squandered their complete control over Congress from 08'- 10'

Tumblr is a fucking disease.

She's totally okay about an anime with Rape Horse, but cute girls doing cute things? JESUS CHRIST, HOW MISOGYNIST!

Not even best loli

It's just clickbait, if a lot of people liked the new berserk anime she would be writing about how problematic it was

I just like blond lolis with nice legs.

I take it she doesn't know anything about Berserk, otherwise she'd be throwing autistic fits over Miura's love for Idolmaster.

Hipster journalism really needs to die.

archive.fo/CJXXp
archive.fo/SSxVT

Maybe I'm just nitpicking at Nathan Grayson, but the coverage of House Party seems to be more negative then his coverage of his friend's Lady Killer in a Bind, as expected of Nathan Grayson.

She's another person who jumped on "GEEK CULTURE" when it became socially acceptable to do so. Nerd Culture was a mistake.

Remember their refusal to cover Alex Mauer, and those that did tried to play neutral or defend despite everything being verified. Yet, if it was unverified and "gamergate" there would have been a thousand articles. They are scum.

Never forget.

Its true, they haven't touched this story at all, surprising cause nips is puerto rican, could call out the harassers and virtue signal in one neat package. Its a shame, I like her art but I get it, especially with a P.O box on her twitter like that, I guarantee you these people have sent her some nasty shit she hasn't received and both twitter and tumblr just it happen.

Most of the women retired only to see their contributions erased by opportunistic pieces of shit like wu and the literally's. As for Amy, SHE GOT CHASED OFF BY MALE FEMINISTS.

wew lad

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/6q2zxn/google_rigs_searches_to_block_access_to_world/

I told you niggas, liberals pose as leftists in order to hurt the left.

Why doesn't it?

He's right for once. Except the part about UHC ever passing.

Now that you mention it, it seems like a description of a new delusion, thinking that the whole world emanates from them.

You can't just say that and not name at least one name, man.

Bless Fire Emblem Heroes' newest banner, then.

I love how this schmuck have this delusion that he's the hero that video games needs from us "misogynists" of #GamerGate while this old scum rewrites and revises video game history and events as if he's the absolute expert on the matter. He should be reminded that he's a fucking nobody.

NOBODY!

Reality will bend to The Narrative! It will!

8-booru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

A cop in my state got fired for posting this on facebook.

Please be either Light or Dark if she gets into granblue

Just follow japan advice.

I'm talking about a general booru for Japanese art in general and not just our drawfags. Plus there's a doujin reader we need to have.

Seconding
What happened?

Christ what a terrible flag design no wonder the writing is shit they can't even see the obvious way to make a goddamn fascist american flag.

Does that archive work for anyone?

So Nintendo's yearly meeting is soon. Watch for FE14 sales. If they aren't listed the US release bombed after a good first week.

what is the jolly fat dolphin talking about?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/891121193704726528
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/891121384449069056

Goon twitter is my guess.

Pol made better ones.

Fine, you lazy google-averse shitlord.
Effects of Junk Food & Beverages on Adolescent’s Health – a Review Article
iosrjournals.org/iosr-jnhs/papers/vol1-issue6/F0162632.pdf?id=6560
Enjoy the trip should you decide to take the plunge in that rabbit hole.

Isn't this about that article some hat-tipper journo churned out that gaslighted Eron into becoming a Kotaku employee?

Like this one?

At this point I think passing universal single payer healthcare is about just as likely as repealing the second amendment.

Oh wait, Josh wants that too.

Josh has no power now that he has been expulsed frim the cabal. Let him rave alone in his corner of a dying platform.

By the way, why did anita excommunicate him?

We don't know. Rumor is break up.

archive.is/6xb3y

What is this horseshit, twitter apparently planning some ad based shit for 99 a month.

holy shit another Vladimir James image exists.

You ignored them to put your false idols on a pedestal you irredeemable cunt.

Likely that article that called Eron a Kotaku writer.

NINETY NINE AMERICAN DOLLARY DOOS, WHAT IN FUCK

An excerpt from said article.

King quest came out in 1983 for those that don't know, so I guess GG isn't the only one with a time machine.

This is an easily verifiable fact. I don't get this. How can anyone be this incompetent? How do you breathe being that stupid?

We all know Wiki is shit, but 5 seconds on there you can find this shit out! And I mean hell, you can technically count the Wizard and the Princess to take it back to 1980, but they would still be wrong. I didn't even know about Wizard and the Princess til a minute ago. I now know it's considered a prequel to the King's Quest series, though not officially part of it and was released in 1980. ONE FUCKIN MINUTE and I'm more informative than that article.

I'm baffled.

user…

All the more reason to clean your room get a garden!

>they still won't address taking down trends and shadowbanning, along with features people actually fucking want (editing tweets being among them pretty fucking stupid unless you make a point of it to archive everything, which you SHOULD BE DOING ANYWAY YOU UNBEARABLE FAGGOTS)

You don't get into game journalism to inform, you get into game journalism to see how far you can bullshit your way into the industry.

Vidya

archive.is/kkZkJ

#GamerGate made it into comics, fellas!

☑️ Tempted Eve and initiated the fall of humanity

I WARNED YOU ABOUT normalfagS

3 years too late. This is the equivalent of making a commerical with 5-10 year old memes in it.

so, we are now officially worst than Satan?

Christ if they had shut up about it most normal people would have forgotten about it already. It's like they actually want people to see how corrupt they are.

>>>/u/25683
If any drawfags wanna get in there and help I'm sure they'd appreciate it. /u/ deserves our support.

we have a >>>/u/ ?

Yes, and they're remarkably uncucked if you've heard the recent news about them.
>>>/n/561900

Context?

At this point you should just name the general 4AM since all you faggots do is circle-jerk over blatant off-topic shit.

For those of you who still care about getting shit done, OP Timber is moving forward but help is still needed. If you can't directly help with translation you can help by trying to befriend english speaking nips to help us spread the message.

Also, don't forget to shill our own gaming sites outside of GG, if we don't help those sites to get big enough to be noticed by Vidya Devs and Companies they will just keep using pozzed outlets like Cucktaku or Polygoon.

SATAN DID NOTHING WRONG

This was 2 years ago, Jonathan Hickman is kinda a betanodding fedora tipping faggot. Read it all here archive.is/IqUVd

And reminder, Avatar Press also published that Lookers comics about literal feminazi vigilantes.

Oh, and the comic series is a gigantic shitheap though of just fights, gore, and more fights, characters come and go, blah blah, it's like the ultimate fedorafag's fantasy comic, torrent here if you want
worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-details.php?id=13741
magnet
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:66bfda232882c7674c73239357fa6eac6910d03d&dn=God%20is%20Dead%20%28001-048%2BExtras%29%20%282013-2016%29%20%28digital%29%20%28Mephisto%2BDarkness-Empire%29%20%28-%20Nem%20-%29&tr=udp://inferno.subdemon.com:3395/announce
And Infohash 66BFDA232882C7674C73239357FA6EAC6910D03D

Ya had one job boi. Also we can start on KiA since even there I think they give archived versions of shitty sites more clicks than live versions of good sites. It fucking sucks.

Ah, I remember it's those anons that moved out of /a/ after some drama over a year ago. Good to see they're still around and set up shop in another board, will definitely support them even though I'm not into /u/.

I'm not about to say that Fox news or Breitbart are good, but even on their worst days, they could never be compared to a satirical newspaper that reads, hilariously enough, like a please use archive.is.com (use archive.is) article like the one that author is writing about a fake article in a videogame.

archive.fo/kpbCO

Fuck these faggots. They're trying to do the same shit the WSJ did to Pewdiepie (just obviously on a much smaller scale) This writer shilled for Lady Killer in the Bind too archive.fo/ccnkT

Nigger what are you talking about, this thread and previous one did fine topic wise.

What I'd like to know is what made this place so civil over the past few days. The most that's changed is that we have a new OP.

GOD DAMN IT HICKMAN
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE NOT-COMPLETELY-RETARDED ONES

Not that user, but for whatever it's worth, as far as I know, Amy wasn't chased away by SJWs, but had some attrition with the publisher of Uncharted Whichever Was The Last One She Worked In, and they moved her to some other project. Don't quote me on it tho.

Dunno, the article seems okay.
Well shit.

There was a sustained burst of autism over about 5 threads that completely shitcanned them, then these last two were decently on topic.

Maybe it's because we've started to work on the wiki, maybe it's because we're trying to help Dadanon get on his feet, but really, we've been doing fine this thread and the last.

You missed all the constant shilling, autistic screeching, derailment attempts, and general hostility for weeks? The recent breads were a brief respite from all that.

No, I was around for it. I'm just curious about what made it stop.

Just remember, this was back in August 2015, narrative was still in full-swing, doesn't help he's friends with those faggots who did "Ethics in Hammer wielding" or "Batgirl fights gender harassment in the 3D world!" shit.

By definition, no. Fucking shitty writers trying to sound poetic and just making contradictory points with no logic

The poetic, and perhaps philosophical point this retard was trying to make was like something along the lines of the vulnerable being the most dangerous, should they ever lash out. The idea of the dangerous amateur comes to mind, someone who's never wielded cruelty, swings it about like a madman causing untold destruction, almost without reason.

But this guy fucking sucks and can't even come close to that.

What can you expect from Plebbit?
In any case i've been shilling the sites through normalfag circles but it's kinda hard to do it since i have to earn their "trust" by participating and making OC for them.

Frankly anything GG related has been exhausting for the past months since most people only care about dank memes and shitposting, i was going to just move on to other projects but lately i've been talking to some frustrated contributors from our sites and they sorta motivated me to stay for a little longer to help those sites.

You are completely delusional, threads have been mostly off-topic garbage for a while
Threads have been nothing but a goddamn circle-jerk for awhile.

The problem is the same anons using this place like a social crutch, if there is no real GG happening then people need to get away from the thread and do something else.

Sorry hit send by accident.

They mean, those guys who are nice until someone makes them snap adn destroy everything around, but they are not describing them right.

In the real world, that would make sense (though that doesn't really make them powerful, and if it did, they would no longer be vulnerable), but in the world of superheroes, where powerful is a far larger scale, it is retarded.

On Twitter?

Oh you're the faggot screaming christ-cuck from the top of his lungs.

I don't mind it when it's something like Gookanon, or more recently Dadanon, but I agree. When there's no happening, just go play vidya. Or do what an industrious person does and make the happening. That user from last thread who autistically combed through the CON leaks came out of nowhere to do that, and that was something extremely fucking useful.

I don't think he is, though I do think getting bent out of shape over 1 derail that happened about 2 weeks ago (and another derail that was more brought by arguments between christians and atheists when (((skeptic))) e-celebs were brought up)
It wasn't full on derails either, it was like 100-200 posts or so each time. The real problem right now is nonstop trap and lewdposting though.

Outside of the lewd/trap posters topic wise these threads still do decently. if the worst these threads have to deal with is shitposters then I would say we do a decent job considering how much shitposting the rest of the board get's

There was a thread that got derailed hard because of religion but we've known that is a shill tactic employed on multiple boards for a while.

Are annoying, we know, but it was relevant one time during TB's spergout, they just overstayed their welcome.

Again annoying, but no more then previously.

They've always been here mate. Go back to read the old breads if you don't believe me.

Again, always been here. I remember an old bread got derailed completely because of Ferguson-tier riot in what, 2015?

Happened once and we don't get those often.

Been here since the start. People don't shitpost and call this general the "Twitter general" for nothing.

Again, a rare occurence.

If you guys want to see truly shit breads, go back to read December 2015 threads.

Any social media really, i've got some from Jewtube a couple of days ago but i haven't been able to redpill them on the subject because japanese are not really interested in getting involved with drama outside their country.

If people want to venerate a jew on a stick or furiously tip their fedora to dawkins is their choice and all i ask of them is to not shit up unrelated threads with their faggotry.

Shit being recurrent in the past doesn't excuse threads being terminal cancer lately, i have always blamed both the faggots who refuse to behave and the hotpockets that are terrified of punishing blatant shitposters.

What's happening in this very thread and twitter front is the same reason why i'm currently trying to help our sites, contributors waste hours researching about some gaming topic to publish a good article and nobody fucking cares but as soon as they merely report news with anything political everybody and their grandma reply.

I don't want to accept it but from what i've seen the majority of people involved in gamergate no longer care about playing games for fun or learning about vidya culture, they only care about "ebin political salt mines".

archive.is/rCKSW
archive.is/zpTbp

Twitter is dying, and Google is still cancer.

It doesn't but you're acting like it's new. The only thing new is the uptick in trapfags who need to be shocked. Everything else is usual unfocused mash of topics these threads are known for. GG threads being "focused" beyond 2014 is a meme I will never understand. With most of the tripfags gone, forced user making Val and Acid reel their autism, and the delude of topics both vidya and Holla Forums, things aren't perfect but far better then back when we had constant revolt shitposters to deal with. The worst we have now are the ocassional Holla Forums cuck

relax user. Just go take a break if you're feeling this demoralized; come back in a few breads.

And this is why I want the galaxy to burn.

Didn't we had an actual Jap-user in one of the previous threads? He could have helped with Timber if he wasn't already.

Yeah, that kyoto user. At this time, he's probably awake, but he may or may not be in this thread.

We could ask him about Timber and see if he could help.

Yeah.
archive.is/QVxhc
>How can we keep the good of Japan while fixing the bad? Do we need to get into a crusade to save Japan too?

Japan is a miserable place. Anyway, I hope he still around to at least aid us.

Japan is a miserable place. Anyway, I hope he still around to at least aid us.

If he appears in this thread or any of the threads again you mean. I hope he does

They just can't catch a break from anyone.

If you fix japan's work culture, you'd fix a huge portion of japan's depression.

Who the fuck keeps buying these?

(((Who))) else?

Yeah. Anyways I shouldn't be up in the middle of the night posting. Night everyone.

It makes me wonder if there's a point to learning Japanese anymore. This is all depressing.

The old dinosaurs running these companies are stubborn and still live in the Feudal Era.

Yes this threads have never been always focused but we used to get shit done when it was necessary.

Nowadays OP's get announced and good ideas are thrown around but nobody seems to care.

It's not about being demoralized, i've been digging and being a pain in the ass for journos since 2010ish, it's really just frustration about GG and anons overall not stepping up to keep the ball rolling.

Also i've been worried about Holla Forums and 8ch lately, seems like this place is going down sooner than later.
Picturing a world without imageboard and user culture it's terrifying.

I remember 3: Kyoto one, Mechafag and engineerfag from commiefornia.

I doubt they are still around and i don't really remember their twitter accounts.

RIP.

And in certain way Koreans are starting to get along with the japs, but just the young ones, the old ones are still bitter about the occupation.

Japan has hopes, the Olympics games may work in their favor if pulled right or screw them over if Socjus and the rest try to sabotage.

I really can't imagine going to a bar & drink out with my colleges while waking up with a hangover numerous times.

Nigger that's dumb. Why would you stop? Boorus & everyone else you dislike will win at that rate of thinking.

I can't imagine how that will end. Success for Japan and nothing bad happens, the rise of nips and otakus finally snapping, or the hugest netorare mudslime rumba that even Shindol can't comprehend it.

Sleep tight user.

What do you mean by "down"? Down as in the posting quality? Or are you saying Holla Forums might be wiped off the internet soon?
And again, relax. Give it some time and keep doing what you're doing. Its only to be expected that political happenings and whatnot start to divide our attention. Gamergate's spilled enough into real life and turned a lot of us into political activists (and slacktivists).That said, I'll get to work on the wiki later. I had some information on mr shitface that I was gonna throw up on there; I posted it a few threads ago and I think it got lost/ignored. No big deal though.

Good thing it was archived.
archive.is/WUS1I

He completely cucked his life into pieces.

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/891058805085220866

gets worse hes sucking up to rowling

It's true that we were more active back then. Reality is that we're coming up on a 3 year anniversary and it's obvious that our autism only takes us so far. Mainly, when people won't even defend themselves it just get's worse for everybody.

Don't remember what it was but I remember major drama happenings in the last month or 2 and we were still able to mobilize decently. Generals in general are circlejerks and the GG general is not exempt from this but either way, I'm not too worried, many breads have been shit but it fluctuates so often that many breads have been good as well. Hopefully some shitposters get banned but worst comes to worst these threads will just be a source of news of what's been happening more then anything else even if the activism is hard to muster and dies off. No matter what happens it seems like people will always still be here for the next happening.

Threads in June were better though :^). but I think March was worse then both

Enough meta from me.

Just cuck my shit up fam.

There's a guy trolling JK Rowling, saying she lusts after Trump's dick cause her husband a faggy looking cuck, I'm starting to think he's right given her obsession with him, or it could just be the fucking jews again knowing the reach she has and that her retarded followers won't research anything she says.

Fucking rowling?

I mainly use this thread for gaming news, along with whatever is posted to Holla Forums. Its also a decent political news aggregator at the same time.

The Emoji movie wasn't that bad tbh.

With the way things are going, they might have hope. Hope that a lot of the sources of this shit collapse in on themselves. RIP Sweden, Canada and possibly the US.

>What do you mean by "down"?
Pretty much every big board have been bleeding users for the past months due infighting and BO's being retarded.

>Down as in the posting quality?
Post quality is non-existant on Holla Forums, Mark flip-flops all the fucking time and the community just doesn't care anymore, when was the last time you saw a community initiative or complete OC thread?

Anyways let's just hope that at least this place dies gracefully and not filled with CP like many other imageboards

GamerGate has long since been over and these are just glorified meta threads that used a dead movement's name for brand recognition. People come mostly for the news, lewds and shitpost so nothing really gets done here. There isn't a point in to making GG threads other than the sake of making them. If the lewd posting and off topic shitposting were to go down and we see more results in the current OPs, it would be a different story.

Spotted the Sony exec.
Is there any reason why you guys are so hellbent on keeping Amy Pascal?

We need hotwheels back again. Or just a site admin who gives a shit.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't good, but It wasn't really bad either. Just, extremely forgettable.

If you're wondering why I saw it,

After he yelled to his wife because she voted for a third party instead of Clinton I was done with him. She literally put his intestines back into him and he still acts as a retard because of his fucking "friends" that just abuse him, and his retarded political views of a fucking cucked liberal that would vote for Labour any fucking day.

It seems that real cancer actually cancelled his cancerous personality while he had it on big amounts.

He's actually defending Trump.

TB always rubbed me the wrong way. Back on halfchan, there was this image going around comparing Freddie Murcury thanking his fans for everything they given him and how he loves them all, to TB acting like a little shit to someone, saying he was insignificant and he'll find another fan to replace him anyway. Wish I could find it.

Let's see how fast he gets eaten alive by whoever is left in his faggot audience.

Also, archive:
archive.is/yHMbO

Too bad he also shared Stephen Tyrone Cuckbert's videos insulting Trump after deriding him and Comedy Central hosting Anita.

Because that stupid cunt is spreading the narrative that he didn't even wanna touch him which is insanely fake, she seems to be blocking people now. Like if you're gonna virtue signal about that mean evil drumf, don't do it with something easily debunked, he didn't just shake the kids hand, he crouched down to him and listened to something he said.

He's still retarded, he's just not being retarded in this instance.

this one

Just McCain, cancer can either get the worse or the best out of you, he's inbetween being not-biased but still a rude twat to going back to being an arrogant goon.

(checked)
I'm sure most anons around here know that but we are pretty much powerless to stop shitposters, the only way to fix this board is with a good moderation team backing up the anons who actually follow the rules and contribute quality content

Sadly you only need to check monthly "placebo meta threads" to realize that will never happen.

Freddit was a shitty community manager, we never fully recovered from letting reddit and tumbr in.

He was better at handling development than codemonkey though, like HW was stubborn but codemonkey is down right arrogant and refuses to listen to the community.

He was fucked. I don't fault him for bringing in leddit because he had no other choice. Server and living costs were too much for him, especially when he had no way to get any income besides donating through fucking bitcoin, not even gratipay would allow him to get in
It still did a lot of damage though, and I wish he didn't do it, but the situation was not great. He had to sell it to Jim for the reason of money problems as well.
he also did make some actual bad mistakes as a community manager, but I'll forgive him.

有り難う

An asshole way of putting it, but Dunbar's number is a real thing. That said, there is such a thing as tact.

Well, technically he's correct, but the way he puts it shows he doesn't care at all about the fans who helped bring him sucess. You don't have to address every single fan, hell, you don't have to like every fan, but those people are the reason he's where he is. I don't think he ever showed gratitude, and that behavior extends to his wife who helped him cope with cancer and his repayment is chewing her out for voting a way he doesn't like.

This isn't just "tactless", its an outright attack on his audience. He's telling them that they don't fucking matter, that they're replaceable. He's a prime jew; all they are to him are dollar signs, and he believes he's at the point where he can tell his honest thoughts and the shekels will continue to roll in for him because he's created enough of a foundation for him to live off the interest.
I hope his cancer flares up twice as hard and metastasizes to his brain.

Pretty much no one at this point.

TB has always been a complete nigger towards everyone, this quote is not even the worse he has done but for some reason people don't even remember him "subtly" shilling for paid mods.

I remember seeing him as a guest in some podcasts way before he was famous and he was always talking shit about every community(specially reddit and cuckchan) while fellating himself for being such an enlightened individual.

It would be nice to have those bits and his constant rants about pirates being worse than hitler for "stealing games" but i doubt anyone is willing to listen literally thousands of hours of cancerous rants.

You are the kind of faggot that is killing this place.

Yeah, he openly proclaimed paid mods to be a good thing and only went against it because everyone was pissed off at him for supporting it, and even then he didn't go against paid mods, he went to claiming that he wants paid mods but not the way it was being done.

That was the time when he started to disable his own comment section on his videos.

Since its late and the threads pretty dead, gonna blog post a bit.

Did anyone ever think shit would turn out this way? At 33 I've lived through a few societal shifts but I never imagined shit would go like this, this everything must be sanitized shit, the brainwashing, the marxism, lots of people I knew falling for it as well and I can't even blame colleges for that, I'm talking people that had been out of college for awhile suddenly singing the praises of social justice.

Hell I was reading an old Play magazine today, seeing ads that would never fly today, more than that, the editor who seemed pretty passionate about games and a huge fucking perv to boot, we're talking about a guy that talked about the Gun Valkyrie's protagonist creamy milky thighs and docked points from an X-men fitghting game cause it lacked bouncing tities, that motherfucker talked about anti GG shit and extolling the virtues of social justice.

Like that is some insane brainwashing, whole thing just blows my mind, here we have the internet and its like a race over who can build the biggest hugbox, Holla Forums feels like the only place you don't have to walk like its a fucking minefield.

I sincerely hope I see another societal shift in my lifetime, for the better.

8ch is the only place i feel comfterble any more, even though i get called a faggot sometimes, its better than being banned and doxxed.

Well, politics, most likely goddamn liberal progressivism pretty much infiltrated the whole of Western Culture, it's like what Jordan Peterson said about Cultural Marxism and Post-Modernism, they used guilt, compassion, and controlling language to do this insane social engineering and divide people to the point where we're looking at the replacement of Western Nations by immigrants. And pretty much the end justifies the means but only when you pretty much assured yourself the other side are total Nazis.

Its gotten to the point where people care more about not looking racist than being safe. Its scary and sad. swedish girls are reallt hot and its sad to see them die out

We were the sons of the patriots all along.

Well if you track where, when and who started the trend of this societal collapse, you can thank the Left and their (((Masters))), doesn't help that the establishment Right is just controlled opposition.

Its the (((frankfurt school))).

I would fight for mother base

Ever changing values, culture, victims, and enemies, no cohesion, no stability, on-going struggle to destroy the old system to build it up with something worse. Pretty much the ultimate indoctrination to degenerate and make a society and culture do suicide.

The only solution is the complete eradication of the left. We must never let them pop up after that.

Nigger I will fight you. You can accuse me of sorts of shitposting, but you can not accuse me of this.

They're pretty much the establishment no matter how they harp about "Muh Resistance", Education, Media, Academia, Globalists and ect. I can point out the cities and countries that turned into shitholes but nah, that's the fault of the "Other", Pretty damn tiring.

In a world where everyone wants to die, the craziest thing you can do is want to live. It's sad to see.

We already are.

Rinse penis got the boot, looks like Trump is going nuclear at the GOP after failing the healthcare reform.
archive.is/TORTJ

Does anyone have that post of hue's finding out what Brazil was like before the leftist turned it into a giant ghetto?

We live in a time where Johnny Rotten, lead singer of the sex pistol defended trump and likes what he's doing.
How long till Anarchy in the UK is considered hate speech again

Yea, special mention goes to the 2016 elections where everyone lose their collective minds, I'm all for separating artist from art but a lot of people made that impossible.

People underestimate Trump a lot, the man knows what he's doing, he has 2 choices right now.

1. Let it collapse and go I told you so.

2. Use an EO to repeal it piecemeal which he can do.

Yes. Those were just practice. If we want to hit San Fransisco, we need pinpoint accuracy (Galacticly speaking). Then it is a matter of picking the right one from the asteroid belt that would be big enough to wipe out San Fran but not too big to be detected early. 700m in diameter and traveling at 28km/s should do it.

Sounds interesting, seconding this request.

breng it on ill fukin wrek ya yu bastard

Reminder that you have cities that are not so liberal. I mean Dixon's quite conservative, and they're 2 hours away. However Davis needs to burn.

I was thinking….here (pic related)

What matters however is having the capital and other major cities, since that is where the most power is. The capital is pretty much were the biggest hive can be found for most countries, even in Russia the capital is you find most.

We don't need just one big one. We need a shower of meteors that will pellet that entire area. If we even have one survivor sheim will just insert itself and its newfound survivor status and wreck havoc on a new city or god forbid state.
So Daly city, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, San rafael, San Mateo and Palo Alto have to go because the people who couldn't make it in san francisco have settled in the areas around it.

How bad is it?

If you look at the information, the crater is only 5 and 1/4 of a km wide but the devastation is still significant 80km (50 miles) away.

It's offical SJW have declared war on the western anime community and if they succeed Japan is next.

Dixon is 105km away from San-Fransisco, so we should be fine.

Good evening, fags!

New sweet Eltonel
Have a placeholder and an attempt

Here's the tweet too, forgot it
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/891259618642579456

Is nodding to people on the street an American thing or what

I thought he was the Holla Forums community?

breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/28/judge-rules-virginia-politician-violated-first-amendment-blocking-critic-facebook/

Wew.

That's a good thing.

This is no longer kawaii
This is kowai

I said anything not about marrying and procreating is degenerate. I didn't say this exempts all activities from being degenerate you furfag autist.

Fucking an sudoku you degenerate faggot.

Now there's a precedent they'll try using it against Trump whenever he blocks someone.

It means you are aware.

Yes. It means we acknowledge each others existence but we aren't going to do the whole song and dance of "hello, how are you? I'm good, you? I am also good, have a good day. Likewise."
I see it as a compromise between small town polite and the fact that in a big town you can't say hi to everyone. Medium town polite maybe?

To play video games from yesteryear that we never saw come over seas. Also, regardless, learning another language makes you look more hireable on a resumé.

That's why I never really liked Sterling with his sign-off line, "Thank God for me." I guess now I know why that always rubbed my the wrong way.

Let me just put it this way. One of the problems I've had in the two decades I've been alive is that every single place I've been to felt like they required me to please them on some front every hour on the hour, and I just grew tired of that. And, it didn't help that I went "all in" on some of this stuff they were talking about or claimed to have interest in, and I ended up with feeling even more alienated because I had the balls to actually become invested. I do remember having a few people throughout school who were obsessed with me personally for God knows why, but now I regret never taking the chance to actually befriend those people instead of avoiding them like I did.

As far as ending up here, honestly, I don't know how. For years, I did look places like halfchan and it's "derivatives" as the "evilest places on the planet" because of the narrative that had been spun for so long. And, then with the election, and everyone in the world, not just the country, going completely mental over it, I just didn't know what to think anymore. Also, the funniest thing that lead me here was a user over in halfchan told me, "Holla Forums plays and knows a lot more about games then we do." to paraphrase.

Uh, user? I have some bad news.

Yep, and its such a retarded thing.

No it doesn't. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. People got it backwards. We were born in the light, and are sent marching into a dark cave. It's still light inside for a ways, because the light is coming in from the entrance. But the more you go the darker it gets, until you'r lost in darkness.

Then you die.

TB is a soulless striving bugman, it's just that his striving in a more traditional vein failed and instead led him to become king of the anthill called "barely concealed shilling for videogames".
He "supported" (aka talked to Zoe to get the heat off her) #GG because it helped trash his competition but he completly lost his shit when people started going after youtubers.

lel, did he just get socked in the face before the pic was taken?

Here's a better quote.

I had to show a woman my butt at the hospital and she stuck a needle in it
I feel raped

this is a character in a Ubisoft game

Whoops posted two of the same

Better than netherrealm at least.
Guess ubisoft can make good looking women, I guess that's a positive of being french.

archive.is/ExQlW

Have you anons seen this?!

So is this more of them eating their own?

Never gets old.

Jesus says you should be compassionate towards your own kind.
In short, Jesus is a literal nazi.

Its over bros.Drumpf got dumpfed on.

Who?

How about they actually name some of the people currently serving in the military, or the police, or any armed forces that are "trans", and the accomplishments these people have achieved (Aside from being transgender)?

>the (((music))) community

Stop being such a nazi.

> archive.is/ExQlW

Time to send emails

zlemonides [at] uchicago.edu
editor [at] spectator.org

Be polite and have the facts to support your arguments!

What the fuck is all this bullshit about?

The war against white men continuing.
Not that surprising when you look at (((who))) is owning all the big food companies.

House Party has been returned to Steam in a censored version - with optional downloadable patch to reverse.

archive.is/YYFKP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/house-party-returns-to-steam-censored-uncensored-patch-available-for-download/36125/

archive.is/ExQlW

archive.fo/B2uNf

archive.fo/Fhb9R

archive.is/y5Pph

What's with the salt on the threads? I kinda get some of his points with the past threads being cancer.

Why are threads lasting 24 hours now? We use to have like two a day, just a week ago.

Kid Rock is actually winning.

I'm serious, is there just nothing happening? We still have 130 UIDs, which is pretty average. And the board still has 2694 UIDs, which is average…I think.

Isn't it great? I can't wait. Best timeline.

This timeline is something! I think it's due to the trap posting and lack of people doing ops that's making these threads slow.

I'm taking classes and being dragged around so I only get to shitpost from my phone and can't archive articles.

Women may no longer be needed to reproduce. Plus, humanity under Islam WILL go extinct thanks to their stupidity with inbreeding, and their sheer inability to reform because the second someone tries someones shoves an m80 up their ass.

Because half the thread isnt a porn dump now

Okay, I knew Kid Rock was running for something, but I haven't heard the specifics.

Senator of Michigan .

And Kid Rock becoming Senator is a good thing, I'm assuming?

Honestly I'm not sure but at this point he'll most likely be a better Senator then most running.

Better than some piece of shit corporate lawyer motherfucker who doesn't give a rats ass about Michigan. At least Kid seems like he gives a fuck about Michigan.

I do not know a single person in this webm.
Not even joking.

What is this? They aren't trying anymore.

Better extintion than breeding with camel fuckers, which aren't even human.

Porn spammers are getting called out.

This. Also, the only OP we really have going on is Timber (Which I can't personally contribute much to as I'm not fluent in Japanese, nor do I have a Twitter account to contact some of these people with), and the spreading of this OC:

If people really want something they can do, they can help contribute to this topic: >>>/8diamonds2892 It serves, sort-of, as an unofficial OC, but given how they're trying to twist words around like stating that "trap" is a hurtful transphobic slur, this could become more relevant as time progresses.

Was the only reason we were having two threads a day before because of porn spammers? That's…disappointing.

Damnit it, fucked up the cross-board linking, here it is fixed: >>>/8diamonds/2892

archive.is/S7Phw

Our "progressive elite" sure knows what the working class is, anons.

Literally nobody thinks this. He's a fucking moron. Everything he says is wrong. God I hate him so.

Yes, it shouldn't be an issue. Most of the people that are doing the overpopulating are the most likely to get fucked, even as they spread the damage. Africans don't do farming, Arabs are so busy in fighting, the Chinese have turned large swathes of their country into hell on Earth, and the Indians are swimming in trash and crap.

By porn spamming, you mean the ara/trap/futa/gyaru/furry/whateverfags in these threads, or something I completely missed when I was away?

When I think working class I think electrian, plumbers, construction workers and the like.

All the ara and leg posters were being called out. I'm surprised I haven't seen Marche in this thread.

You cannot expect anything else from a blob who lived in his parents' basement while making pseudo-intellectual videos about video games, while having delusions of grandeur that he's the paragon of intelligence and reason to the world.

okay.

I mean protecting. DAMN IT! Sorry for the typo!

twitter.com/ohnips/status/891079034116886529

But remember, we're the BAD guys.

KiA is defending patreon for banning Lauren Southern now.
The cucking never stops.

Please nuke our cities. There's nothing of value left.

She didn't kiss the ring, so they want her dead.

>Please nuke all cities
Cities is a cancer that breeds degeneracy.

I'm still surprised by how blind these people are to their own hypocrisy.
There has to be some point where they realize how they are acting.

This is in a incognito window. Who is the unavailable tweet? Also, my tweet isn't visible at all. I think I've been shadow banned.

I know its >KiA but provide some fucking proof. The mods have done some wrong things lately, but the userbase seems to be getting less cucked, so I'd like to see evidence.

Holy shit.

What is this bullshit? How would you even measure fucking sperm counts of the west? Anyone not thinking about this for a moment is a goddamn retard.

just call the thought police on the bloke who's bitter about not having 450 quid right now

Proof?

This thread:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6q8jwd/censorship_patreon_ceo_jack_conte_comments_on/
Lots of upboated comments praising and defending patreon.

archive.fo/2xci0

archive.fo/NYoH6

archive.fo/XK57w

Can't you faggots archive anything?
Even on your phone, it's easy enough to do when all that is required is just to copy and paste the links.

There's a few people playing devil's advocates or (((neutrals))) but the highest upvoted comments (and it seems, the majority) are shitting on Patreon and their bullshit double standards.

Sorry, I only really archive articles or SJW tweets that might be deleted.

How do I find out if I'm shadowbanned? There was a site that would check for you but I can't find it.

Don't forget how easy it is to manipulate Reddit's system.

John Adkins is an autistic troll with delusions of grandeur from the old Gamespot forums.

twitter.com/mombot/status/885572790924881920

Wait, what's happening?

I haven't seen that, but I can guarantee you it's bullshit. It's the same crap as it ever was. That is propaganda.

It really, really doesn't seem that way.

Female spec ops are required to wear full makeup, in case they need to seduce an enemy.

Ricky Rat‏ @Nessandcompany
Yeah that's really weird.

archive.fo/xjK1i

Real quick does anyone have that one image of Vivian and Kanna in a bed after what was likely sex? Need it for reasons. Also any Holla Forums headband templates anyone has would also be greatly appreciated

Literally Who?

I DO!

Ricky Rat @Nessandcompany

shadowban.de/tester/

Some faggots nuked GG wiki

Would you play it?

Wasn't Marches old twitter @ Laugh_ something?

This helps, thank ye user

Is it an actual game or a mediocre visual novel?

An absolute nobody. Possibly another Sandy Beaches. Possibly just a schizophrenic.

That version yes.

No, actual game is called Dream Daddy.
Fujoshit wet dream game.

Who and what?

That seems to literally be their angle, yeah. They keep arguing that "she's a racists" No evidence, she just is. It seems to be

She drew a picture of the dads from dream daddy genderbent, rule 63. Turns out one of the das is a FtM transgender, so Tumblr went nuts sending her death and rape threats and basically chased her off twitter and tumblr.

Right now it seems fine? If you mean the thing from last week, it was sorted out by the following day.

Artist who make this fanart.
related

There some things that still need to be fixed though.

Could you give some details so that we can list them in the next topic?

Can his knees even support his weight for one hour?

how, progressive…
Possible almost cancerous as Steven Universe fandom.

Fucking animals

They are mad at rule 63? Holy fuck I thought they supported non-binory shit. Or maybe the problem is they are female and not trannies.

I'd play Dream Doggy, cats are gay tbh.

Yeah, the dream daddy fandom rose to prominence, harassed one of it's members off the internet, and had to have the devs of the game tell them to stop…all within 10 days.

New Tumblr record.

These are all retarded woke people who think that they are justified in harassing artist because she uses the word "nigger" or "nigga" familiarly with her black boyfriend.

They're arguing that because one of the dads was FtM and she drew him as a woman, she was reversing her trans identity and that's "transphobic."

Okay this game is growing on me.

wut

And nobody is talking about this, but of course this is all for Social Justice (tm)

You take that back.

History and timeline needs to be updated.
A lot of wanted pages.

They are always mad.

Apparently, I know he has made a tweet where he complains he had to do "manual labour".

Well, cats are selfish, sociopaths, sadists, "independent" and love sexual liberation no matter the consequences.

They are not only gay, but feminists too.

Just messing with you. Cats are cute.

It's weird how you think about electricians, plubers, and construction workers, but not landscapers. Shows your racism to mexicans.

Thanks moviebob, for showing me how racist we all are deep down.

Who's baking?

By the way, was Holla Forums ever so high on boards list? It's on fifth place.

I already played nekopara

Well, Games of Thrones is back.

The ones that are causing problems are the ones that not only dump their fetish but they also antagonize/bait others constantly.

I post aras and other lewds to accompany my posts from time to time but i never actually do dumps, antagonize people or actively try to derail threads.

I've been talking to people from some of our recommended sites, a couple of them seem to be frustrated by the lack of interest in non-political vidya articles and just overall low amount of new visitors to their sites.

Basically we need to start shilling them harder so they can get more views and notoriety within the vidya industry.

I think it's important to focus harder on this because this sites not only truly represent our interests but they also put real effort into their content and they DO IT FOR FREE.

Hey, my dad did all those jobs and people thought he was Mexican (Truth is, he had a really nice tan going on until the 90s when he met my mother).

Wasn't there also a visual novel where all of the cute boy were birds?

hatoful boyfriend. I actually liked that one.

Gay

I loved how asshurt Holla Forums got when we made fun of that one thread.

Bakers, be ready. We're 17 posts away to 700.

This 3dpd porn in fantasy setting.
Holla Forums has shit taste.
Not that tv was ever good.

I should be angry, but I am pretty relieved to know that I can't be this hateful for so little.
Maybe we should draw more r63 of the dream daddy transgender, for more butthurt.

It would be cool if some big names on twitter could retweet their articles when they come out. I would but I only have 24 followers.

I kind of liked that last episode tbh. The sand sluts getting their shit wrecked made me smile.

Not to be a leader fag but next thread we really should buckle down on doing our Ops and getting out of this decline we've been in the last few months.

I feel deep anger on how fucking hypocritical these cunts are.

Don't get me wrong, their actions are inexcusable, and I want to see those hypocrites burned in holy fire, but where there's hate, there's salt, and something tells me that mass r63 can lead to satisfying butthurt.

These people do not care. All they want is to manufacture outrage and fuck someone up to assert their power. They aren't mad that the art was being made, they are bullies, plain and simple.

I'm trying to remember this name of this hentai series where the main girl changes outfits and get the guy to have sex with her without him finding out her identity. I though it was something Dr. P made but that the series with the ninja. Its really bugging me now.
I remember on chapter the main guy was being scammed into giving money to two con artist that used old head shots of the girl and saying she was going to die and need money to live. I think they work in a fast food restaurant?

Does he have an actual platform, or is he just "oh hey, I'm popular, and not a *insert political party*"?

So Jesse has gone fully insane.

Could we see about getting these outlets known and posting on other places that isn't Holla Forums or Twitter because it seems like those are the only spheres where these magazines and blogs operate in or are known about? And, considering how Twitter is in a nose dive, it would be advisable to tell those groups that they better start operating on other platforms for when the site finally goes down (Or, goes the way of MySpace). It would give them a head start over other organizations, and I like to see something that isn't 100% political related when going through me WrongThink feed.

I know what your talking about, but the name escapes me. That was a cute story, BTW.

Somebody should keep calling him a nazi until he understands.

We can't communicate with them, it's horrible.

Damn it all to hell.

archive.is/nrBVd

These aren't human beings.

New bread?

HE MADE A FUCKING DRAWING WITHOUT BEING HATEFUL AGAINST TRANSGENDERS
OK FUCK IT, I AM ACTUALLY MAD

She

Go and relax for a bit.
That is what I'm doing right now.

The account is nothing more than calling everyone transphobic. This individual is loony.

You're right, I'm gonna play some Doom or something.

I'm going to beat off to some ghost porn if I can find any

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

Baking

Randy Stairs please go back to burning in hell

You dun did it naw.

NEW BREAD

Which is why anonymous r63 posting would generate so much salt. The SJWs and trannies would have no target per se and a properly constructed op (or simply pictures) would make them rage with futility. For example, drawing the original characters as happily married men with spouses of the same ethnicity with no interracial (black with black, white with white) and children. Such "cis normativity" and the inaccessibility of them being married would piss them off so badly.

Why do people always ask this? Some breads are fast, some are slow. Remember how slow we were during Winter? Far slower then here.

Why can't these people actually read the objects of their hatred?
I mean if I can read the brainless drivel that NYT and the Atlantic put out every day then surely they can stand to read a couple articles on Breitbart or DS.