Joke factions in strategy games

What are some factions that are clearly joke factions? I was always surprised at how shitty Numidia got it in Rome Total War (the original one):

The game is literally unwinnable with Numidia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)
thelocal.at/20160218/every-second-schoolchild-in-vienna-speaks-a-foreign-language-at-home
csen.org/BAR Book/03 Part 2. Excavations.pdf
en.unesco.org/silkroad/sites/silkroad/files/knowledge-bank-article/vol_II silk road_ancient iranian nomads in western central asia.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Rightist_Movement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get good.

Victoria 2 had one with polar bears

Didn't Total War have women units?

Scythian women historically actually fought though, they're usually believed to be the historical basis behind the mythical amazons.

I could get by with almost every other faction, but the Numidians are seriously shit.

You've got kick ass cav with France though
Now Scotland, that's a joke faction,

They didn't actually historically fight. It was a myth they spread around

Right, when Herodotus wrote about the battle between Tomyris and Cyrus, he was being lied to by feminists.

The Tokugawa in Shogun 2, their only specialty is having worse ninjas than every other faction.

Just because he was the father of history does not mean he had access to objective facts. A large portion of texts that he made are based on eyewitness accounts or oral history about events Herodotus was not around to see for himself. Take everything he writes with a big grain of salt. We use him because we have fuckall else.

The myth they used women in battle was likely a slur against them, their enemies were basically saying they were so pathetic, cowardly and emasculated that their women had to fight battles for them.

That's some projection there, user

Herodotus was also known as the father of lies, by other fucking Greeks. Before Thucydides there was no separation between legend and actual history.

The nerds in Bully. When Gary fucks everything up and everyone hates me, I just love luring fatass Algernon or Cornelius into picking a fight with me, then dumping them ass-first in a trash can, or giving them wedgies. Then again, in some missions they have bottle rocket launchers and spud guns which can fuck you up if you don't know what you're doing, and the fat ones can knock you down and deal an okay amount of damage. Also Earnest is a bitch.

Noddin argumend XDDDD

To be fair he tried to be factual and get as many sources as he could get his hands on. Problem is, either nobody before him bothered to write down what happened or when they did they did so in a way that would make their side look like the good guys.

This is so retarded I can't even understand how you're trying to mock me. I'm sorry I can't stoop to your level, user. Goes to show why you project your hate onto other nerds, like yourself

Everyone knows the bullies were the jobbers of Bully, literally the first bunch of bitchasses you defeat in the game. Even the Preps were more of a challenge than them.

Herodotus says, himself, that the tale he tells about Tomyris is just one of many tales told about the death of Cyrus. Herodotus's book was the first modern "history" coming from the Greek historia, which meant analytical questionnaire. In other words, it was his intent to collect legends and compare them, then try conclude what truths he could squeeze out from that. So, to mention that his writings were a collection a legends is moot and also missing the point, as he says this himself and every who discusses Herodotus already realizes this. There is also the fact to consider that he was from Halicarnassus and, while he lied about the true extent of his travels, it known that his knowledge of Persian history was pretty on point.

All that being said, the point is that, true or not, the fact that Herodotus records this tale at all strongly implies that the Massagetae warrior queens were common knowledge at the time and they didn't equate the myth of the amazons with them. In other words, the mythical amazons and the massagetae queens are two separate things.

Vanilla RTW is inaccurate, unrealistic and retarded.

Get the 'Europa Barbarorum' mod.

seconded

git gud fgt

But to answer your faction: barbarians in TW games(shit unrealistic units), France in HoI 2, anything New World in EU games, asian powers in VU games.
Basically anything that has to get steamrolled easily and historically by the AI.

Yeah, Germanic had screaming women.

saracens in aoe2 are only good for their half decent monk rush
they lack any useful bonuses, their unique unit is just a more expensive ranged version of the camel riders

EB is full of cancerous autism.

Better yet, get the sequel for Medieval 2.

So?

Extended Cultures is better lmao

Thanks for setting the record straight, /his/ user.

That's all you need tbh.

I also want to add that Herodotus's reputation as a liar stems from two things: the fact that modern historians have confirmed that he almost definitely lied about visiting Elphantine and Babylon and the fact that many of his contemporary scholars were butthurt over some things he said about Homer (mainly that the Trojan War had nothing to do with Helen and she was living in Egypt at the time).

fuck off furry

I don't care how hard they hype it, Medieval 3 will not even come close to 2.
Are Atilla, Rome 2 or Warhammer even worth pirating?

I was talking about EB2.

My bad, my only experience with M2 mods are Stainless Steel and the third age one.

France is an absolute beast in any good strategy game up to the Franco-Prussian war though.

You can beat the heavier troops with javelinmen, and position your troops correctly so they can be effective (protip: at the flanks).

Hide some desert spearmen whenever you can and leave the javelinmen exposed in front of them, this will make their cav attack your javelins, and then you retreat them to where the spearmen are. If they send infantry, open up the formation and draw one by one into a killzone.

played very little of it but nah I wouldn't bother with it.
I think its great despite everything. I would heavily recommend pirating it.

>>>Holla Forums

just repeatedly cav charge everything

HOL UP

TRIGGERD

Ive got you a joke here alright

(You)

Maybe we should have paid attention to the parts where they literally wrote the book on guerilla tactics and were the one of the few nations to successfully force the Mongol hordes to fuck off.

>>>Holla Forums

Going to be honest, Holla Forums's identity politics do start to grate after a while.

Attila is fucking great, fool.

That's Mao.

Oh fuck off nigger.

And here I always thought the reason why the english word for it was adopted from the spanish word was because of the way the spanish fought napoleons forces in spain.

Ambushing Frenchies is a very old Iberian tradition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass

kinky

You should be more careful when mistaking Basque's to Spaniards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)

Ever tried playing as the Rebels? Because mods allow you to do so and they're an even bigger joke, since they cannot get generals unless you bribe those of other factions or destroy their own factions and everyone's a war with them all the time and even though they're huge on the map, their units cost a fuckton of upkeep.

EB lasts a fucking eternity though

Hold on, he's technically right.
If that's not getting your ass kicked by a Dan then I don't know what is.

That's why I said Iberian.

At no point is Herodotus deliberately lying. He's simply writing down what others have told him.

supplies to fight off the commies after the US pulled out and they got slaughtered
Fixed that for you user.

What the fuck are they putting in the water there?

They didn't beat the US user the US won every battle in the Vietnam war. After the US pulled out the democrat government stopped giving South Vietnam the supplies to fight the commies. As for beating the Mongols horses don't work well in the jungle, Siam just wasn't all that powerful, and China fucking sucks so hard at fighting they haven't won a war against a foreign power in 500 years.

Winning all the battles and still losing the war seems pretty pointless to me. Especially when it's over fucking Vietnam of all places.

The US didn't lose the Vietnam war they went home.

Place is naturally a guerilla tactician's playground.

Tran Hung Dao wrote a lot about how to into guerilla warfare, if you can be arsed to hunt down a translation.

You conveniently forget that the US was originally aiming to subdue the communist threat entirely due to the whole Domino Theory fears. Guess what didn't end up happening?

That's why nobody really glorifies the Vietnam War. It was fucking retarded and pointless.

Stay far the fuck away from Rome 2. Or Atilla. Or Warhammer. Matter of fact, just jump ship. Do something else with your time. Literally anything else. I mean, out of those 3, I would argue Warhammer is the only one that's actually playable. The other 2 can fuck off. CA as a whole can fuck off.

I'm still mad about the fucking trainwreck that is/was Rome 2. You had one job.

Retards like you are the reason Eurofags mock us about Vietnam.

And yet at the end of the day, the US had to leave without accomplishing its stated goals. Communism not only survived in Vietnam but eventually achieved its goal of overcoming the democratic Vietnamese.

Any guerilla force dating back to ancient times knew that all they have to do is wear down an invading enemy's will to fight. Shit, it's literally one of the things that was said by that Tran Hung Dao guy I mentioned earlier. So they fought a battle of attrition, and that's exactly what ended up happening; America got tired of throwing people into an overseas meat grinder and gave up on eradicating the communists.

But Attila and Warhammer are actually good, you knucklehead.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Haven't played Attila. Rome 2 is a failure. Warhammer is different enough from the others that it might be worth a try just for that. Personally I like it.

Suck a nigger dick faggot. Holla Forums is just another flavour of idpol cancer. Fucking retards have their heads so far up their ass they will blatantly ignore reality just to write a narrative. They're no better than Tumblr.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Holla Forums ignoring the reality that the south was doomed because they were just a puppet state that didn't even want to fight.

And the narrative construction continues. I guess America didn't lose the war of 1812 either, right? They wanted a new White House anyway so they let the Canadians/British burn it down. Yeah, that's it!

Fuck off nigger.

No, but there are like 3 eaces of nigger in the game

Castrate your penis and hang yourself Holla Forums. Literally nobody wants you here. I know you're high as shit on estrogen right now but that's not a good enough reason to shit up a perfectly fine thread on a board about fucking video games.

Too bad your victory sold us out and gave the yanks unhindered access to the west, setting them up to be a superpower and relegating Canada to being a worthless backwater. We could have challenged the yanks for the Pacific coast and more, instead we all get to be their fucksleeves. Great job you worthless cunts.

And you are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Ironically, the first picture is from late 80s, when Soviet Union had adopted capitalism.

Nobody and everybody won; burgers got brits to back down and ended the war on a high note but got their capitol sacked, brits got to bitch-slap burgers but shot themselves in the foot because of the lost trade at a time when they needed it and canadians got to remove burger but really got nothing out of the war when all was said and done.

It's not wrong either, bucko.

nice try nigger

Yeah cause no one ever made up stories back then, that's just crazy

lmfao jesus christ kill yourself

And I wonder why did they have to adapt "capitalism"?

Explain

Because Gorbachev had been a supporter of capitalism since the 1970's, as he reiterates in every paid speech he's ever donw.

Fuck off you average Portuguese.

Terran republic on planetside, does that coun

They're just spaniards with a prehistoric language

fucking saved

I don't have a twitter, but someone should really tweet/reply to commies and cucks with this image.

I felt relief when I found out that OnlyAfro fled that shithole and now resides in clapistan

Identity politics are cancer. It's why a lot of people hate both stormfags and sjws.
Now for someone to post the meme suggesting that everyone who's sick of identity politics is secretly a sjw or a jew

Calling you either would be an insult to both, because they at least stand for something, however nefarious it might be.

Yeah, but whites actually have history and ingenuity under their belt, unlike literal gay niggers or pretentious spics who barely graduated college and think everyone is as competent as them.
Of course, it's harder to go out, admit it and be like "Hey, whites can do this but you can't, since you have literally nothing to show for it", because they'll pull out the ol' "RAYCISSS" card, even though you're 100% right. It's a lose/lose situation. Even white (not jewish) commies created shit, and white liberals are still more collected than their non-white counterparts, regardless of political opinion.

True.

also Holla Forums is not as white as you think, at least not anymore
Nothing but a bunch of mutts desperately trying to cling onto their better half. Trust me, someone who respects themselves enough wouldn't stand to tolerate the garbage kike moderators there. Somehow worse than mark

And if I stand against whichever of the two is currently causing more trouble?

In the real world or the internet?

Then you're a flip-flopping piece of shit no one can ever trust. You seem incapable of understanding just why everyone despises you. And no, it's not because you stumbled onto some profound epiphany about the human condition, it's because you are a whiny cunt whose only "contribution" to any discussion is telling everyone else how much smarter you are for grinding your testicles on the proverbial fence.

I'm happy you said fence sitter and not centrist
Centrism DOES NOT mean "Everyone is dumb but me"
It means "This can work, and this can also work but this can't and that's how we make balance."

I-I wanna have my penis castrated…

Look up "eunuch maker"

wh-wha ;w;

My whole point is that the left is wrong, about everything, and has been for 200+ years. They're full of shit and anyone that pretends they deserve to be heard because they are "the other side" of an argument should be put in the gas chamber along with them. Just because there are two (or more sides) to an argument doesn't mean the correct answer is in the middle.

I'd rather sit on the fence then contribute to tribal mentality.

If you're wrong, if you're causing loads of trouble and beating the shit out of people for no real reason, if you're generally acting like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, then why the fuck should anyone support you?

Your past means nothing if you cast away your former morals and codes for the opposite in the present. No one has to pick a side, most people just band with the ones who'll take them out of the current predicament, and if they start acting like their enemies then the only SANE thing to do is treat them as enemies.

Left, Right, they're just sides. Why the fuck should ANYONE pick a side if the end result is them getting fucked long term? That's pure cuckery.

being betrayed and getting keel hauled is the fate of the corrupt.

There is no such goddamned thing as loyalty. Loyalty is for idiots who can't think for themselves and rely on others to sort out their own actions, it's false worship.

Don't expect people to sit on your side when you're no better then the ones you fight, they're more likely to kill both of you to stop the war.

The pattern is that WE, the moderates, help you into power, and when you act like little shits you get put in the grave like the rest who fucked us. Remember that.

Attila yes. The Charlemagne DLC is fun too.
WaWa is also good.

Many of those simply completely fucked up when invading. Read about the Chinese involvement in Vietnam. They went in with the usual Chink zerg rush and got obliterated.

Both.

I'd say I'm staying true to my values in a society where there are only two choices that are growing increasingly radical as time goes on. Radicalism is a pox upon the free world, and while it is tolerated out of idealism sooner or later one side or the other is going to cross a line and get its shit wrecked when people decide they've had enough of their bullshit. You can already see the beginnings of this happening with the election of Trump, who made it into power through the disillusionment of the common man with the entrenched politicians. If congress doesn't get their shit together and cool it with their tribalistic bullshit, we're soon going to see public opinion turn against the increasingly extreme politicians who refuse to accept that they have to work with the other side to get anything done.

Good job behaving like a leftist and denying simple truths about human nature. In case you still don't get it, humans are wired to function according to a "us vs. them" mentality. It's what has kept our ancestors alive.

Now, you can be smart about it and harness this mechanism to benefit society or you can be a fucking idiot, bury your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, only to end up in a multicultural hellhole where everyone but the white majority openly practices ethnocentrism and discriminates against everyone else.

Are you saying leftists don't deserve to be beaten?

Yup, you're still too stupid to understand why your lot is always the first against the wall, regardless of who wins. It's morbidly fascinating just how much of a Jewish mentality you seem to have.

So you don't end up being a minority in your own country? So you don't have BLM, Antifa and ISIS running in your streets, beating and murdering you and yours with glee?

You have to be over 18 to post here kiddo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wasted dubs on We WUZ centrists

>>>/gaschamber/

It should come as no surprise to me that you are so utterly retarded that you can't even grasp what is going on.

That only works in a homogenous society where everyone agrees on what must be done, but not on the how. When you have diametrically opposite sides that want completely different things you cannot have a compromise. The left wants the complete destruction of Western civilization and the white race, the right wants to stop them, the only way this is going to end is in violence.

If we had society your way it'd be fucking Muslim. You're suggesting that we act like Antifa for christ's sake. Us vs Them instead of allying with more then your own group is what gets you outnumbered and killed.

You have a black and white mentality, you think that just because I'm saying we should be just a LITTLE reasonable means that you think i'd let muslim scum into the country. I'm saying that we can't afford to cast off potential, temporary allies because you can't handle geopolitical situations.

This is how it starts, what exactly is a leftist to you, someone you don't like? You fight with discourse first, and if it comes to blows, so be it, win in that fight, but having violence as your first response does not win you allies or power. It gets your shit kicked in by groups who have allied with other groups to take down a common menace, ie you.

Everyone you don't like is a jew, now combine that with your broad definition of leftists and voila, we have an Antifa member, willing to break shit and beat shit up with only a tiny finger point. In essence, you're acting like a total nigger.

And what if, just WHAT IF, that side you picked ends up being the same eventually? Will you support them blindly or accept your death when they turn on you? Every party is subject to this, which is why it's important to tell them to fuck off after their work is finished, otherwise you just end up with an eternal revolution ie Mexico scenario.

You're just a fucking edgelord kid who got attracted to the rush of anger, and you call ME a kid. You don't think, you just FEEL, like a stupid ass tumblrette shitter.

Get the fuck off the board. You're a short term thinker in a long term world, you're no use to anyone but as a soldier for an agenda.

You're talking loyalty to a fucking group. A group that only has your interests in mind because they're using your support as a stepping stone to become the dominant power in society with the decline of the left.

I'm not telling you to devote yourself to the cancerous left, I'm telling you to be smart about choosing who your allies are, and that they won't remain allies forever. There is no permanant ally in a political world. We only picked the right because the left was declining and got caught.

you picked the right, not because you like them, but because of your desire to self preserve, to preserve video games, to preserve the American Dream, but that was because they were enemies of the left.

I guaruntee, that when the right establishes it's political monopoly like the left did for decades, they'll do the same shit because the members and thus core values of that group will change as new people enter the scene.

Don't end up like your parents, blindly supporting Obama because they stuck with the left their entire lives. In order to self-preserve, you need to know when to jump ship, otherwise you'll end up like pic related.

This isn't the first time I've seen this. Is this some new goon tactic?

No that simply means that the Massagetae Queens and Amazons are considered seperate, but under no circumstances does that prove the Massagetae are not themselves just hearsay believed to be true.

Are you saying there is no proof that the massagetae existed?

wew lad

Fence shitters are incapable of forming a rebuttal beyond calling everyone else stupid. Maybe people would actually take you seriously if you actually offered solutions instead of whoring for attention.

I've heard that before, too. Really beginning to stink of goon.

Ironic.

By all means, what exactly do you faggots stand for besides screeching how we all must work together towards some nebulous goal?

You're like those fedora tipping atheists, the kind that thinks that because they label themselves as atheists that instantly makes them smarter than every religious person out there.

The really pathetic part is that you've deluded yourselves into thinking that you have a monopoly on compromise, when the truth is you're the only cretins around that believe compromise is the be all, end all solution to every problem. It's why people routinely laugh at you and your horseshoe theory.

The moderates do have power, it's why candidates bother with campaigning at all. Do you really think Trump won because all his voters were intense, red-blooded conservatives who just never showed up back when Obama was running for election?

Grow up.

And yet somehow the federal budget keeps getting passed every year. Even that has been flagging lately because both sides are getting too far up their own asses to try to reach an agreement with their opponents. That, if anything, will be what breaks the camel's back for the average citizen.

No, the current left is just so high off its self-righteousness and feels over reals mentality that it adamantly refuses to acknowledge the dangers of unchecked borders and a nanny state that tries to provide for everyone. They're blindly trying to relive the glory of the civil rights movement, and it's driving this country into the ground. Worse, since they've convinced themselves that they are inherently correct, they will steadfastly dismiss all evidence of their folly as distortions and lies by the evil conservatives. Hence, "fake news".

The right wants to stop most anything the left does that doesn't benefit their own constituents. While they are the more reasonable side for the moment, it's going to inevitably change for the authoritarian yet again as they try to consolidate power, and the left is going to start portraying itself as the freedom-loving friends of the common man who they'll need to get back into power.

It's a damn pendulum that's been repeating for decades, and it's why a lot of people are growing irate with both the left and the right.

Yeah, the moment you attacked critical thought is the moment you were outed. Critical theory is what you're spouting, this shit's right out of a Sanfranciscan college professor's mouth.

Killing only creates more problems when it's not done in defense.

You're a fucking shill.

This shit's on the level of name-calling, this isn't the schoolyard.

Funny, that's what a considerable portion of your posts have consisted of, and relatively few actual rebuttals, as opposed to dismissals or mockery. I'd wager that Sargon's Law applies here.

You proved my point. That is a considerable problem created due to a suicide bombing.

also doing this shit didn't help arab society, they're constantly at war with themselves.

You're saying killing a suicide bomber isn't defense?

lel

Yeah, almost like letting Arabs into your country will lead to violence against the white majority. Funny that.

This board sucks.

Fucking burgers just have a civil war allready so we can stop having these retarded derails in a VIDYA board for crying out loud.

I really think you both are. One part plays the "irrational Holla Forumstard" spewing violent nonsense. The other side plays the "rational centrist" promoting preservation of self, failing to instill his reason into the dimwitted monogoloid from Holla Forums. Both type in obnoxious reddit style, complete with the double-spaced paragraphs and overuse of popular internet buzzwords.
The fact is I've seen this stupid argument over and over. It always sprouts out of practically nowhere in a thread that is supposed to be about VIDEO GAMES

Frankly, this all reeks of goon D&C. You really don't need to consider yourself right-wing to realize that SJWs are hurting the video game industry and that Holla Forums hurts SJWs. You don't need to care about politics at all to know who the good guys are

I-its a joke right? They can't ALL be dead right?

;_;

You participated in the discussion too. What role are you playing? The cretin that got hoodwinked? I must admit you're doing a performance worthy of an Oscar, it almost doesn't feel like you're acting.

I never actually called for violence, you mongoloid, simply said that the current status quo could not be held indefinitely and would lead to violence as the only possible way out of the deadlock.

Its not but if your argument recides at Holla Forums it might as well be irrational and illogical since its in the wrong place and accomplishes fuck all.
Not that it mattered if you took it out to somewhere else, are you going to wrestle the attention of the undecided and others to your idea? No, you're going to act smug about it on a fucking video game board.
Jesus christ.

I thought I was looking at screenshots from WoW until I read the logo at the bottom.

Holla Forums, no longer content with ruining family dinners

Reset your proxy and try again.

Honestly, it kind of seems like an inevitability that any thread remotely concerning history would devolve into historical, and eventually political squabbles.

That said, the sheer number of sudden (1)s in the thread does make me wonder if you're correct.

And this is why nat soc will fail. Retards like this will always make an enemy of the world and they cry when everyone tells the "ebul nazis" to fuck off. The left doesn't even need a strawman anymore. They have plenty of hothead retards like you to do it for them. Fuck you, this is how the eternal jew wins.

Funny how it started with a guy complaining about Holla Forums

Patterns.
My clues are that this same exact argument has popped up multiple times and that it's an issue that has never existed before. There weren't these "fencesitting vs. zeal" arguments three months ago, or a year ago, or three years ago…

I feel like your assessment may be most accurate, considering I never sperg out like the tourettes-prone autists that seem to appear these days in unrelated discussion. But then, that's my own bias and I may be more retarded or not as retarded as that presumably Holla Forums shitter.

and then Holla Forums in the ultimate irony gets triggered

That's a well documented psychological phenomena called projection, not a fucking rule he invented. Take your fucking kekistani bullshit and shove it up your nigger-loosened ass.

Screeching goon just because you have no concrete rebuttal, not even for the fence shitting mouthbreather, makes you the intellectual midget here.

I never said I was a Nazi, did I?

Yes, what a monster I am, posting my opinions on an anonymous imageboard. It's GamerGate all over again, trannies and feminists are going to get raped by the millions.

They've been a thing for years. Maybe you shouldn't air your newfag identity so openly.

And yet you miss the point. Either way, stormniggers will blow their load thus shitting on any attempt to legitimatize white nationalism on a national level. Then we get the rubberband of commies swooping in and taking advantage of the situation and lead us back to square one all over again. We will never leave the 70s.

You're never going to "legitimize" white nationalism, not with the stranglehold on power the left has. The white majority has been hammered with highly effective propaganda for the past 70 years, propaganda telling them their lands are not their own and they need to give reparations for "crimes" their ancestors committed into perpetuity.

And even if this weren't the case, and if "we" weren't being edgelords, the left would simply falseflag and invent controversy like they always do. Why should I play the same shitty muh ethics muh PR game that turned GG into a hollow husk?

Oh, I guarantee you we will, it just depends when niggers and mudshits reach the numbers required to flex their political muscles and vote their candidates into power. You'll see shit go from bad to worse in an instant then.

Few regime changes were done with the support or even consent of the majority. Usually, a significant minority went out and massacred anyone who dared stand against it, while the "moderate" majority sat by and did nothing. It was my impression that this was the goal of Holla Forums as well – a violent and bloody revolt after which either they or everybody that would oppose them would be dead.

And here's the real kicker. All you need to do is paint the picture that WN will lead to more "evil" people like Breivik and that one kid who shot up a bunch of church niggers. This is a golden time to actually expose a lot of shit but instead we get retards who take the dotr meme literally. This situation will lead to the goyim being able to easily accept a false flag WN killer if they actually try unlike Sandy hooks. Public perception is the name of the game. I mean, we could just kill the whatever, race war now but then that will lead to 3rd parties like the (((UN))) to stop the clearly evil white nationalists.

See above. If anything being edgelords was the key to begin this neo-fash kick again. This could be a perfect time to push the jew out of the west and actually fix it but instead it seems that we will end up in a WW3 situation where the left will have the numbers but the right will have the knowledge and possibly the superior firepower.

And in those cases they didn't have a tool that allowed the world to easily see the who, what, when, where, and why of any conflict. Dragging the world into WW3 will only play into the jew's hands and ensure we will be stuck in this situation. The real kicker to this problem is that a lot of people do want this change and a lot of people do see what is happening. Are you willing to gun down those that are willing to fight for the same cause?

You just need 10% of the population to be "radicalized" to have a fairly good chance to take power, moreso if the country is politically fragmented and the government is staffed by career politicians without convictions or talent.

If we're talking about the Nazis Hitler's putsch was a fairly bloodless one. He effectively used the democratic process to centralize power and the government was too weak to do anything about it.

Then again, I don't think the white populations of the West have it in them to actually accomplish anything remotely similar. We're more likely to witness something similar being done by the Muslim minority.

These motherfuckers can't get anything right. The only thing they have is their horse archers. You can't besiege a castle by pulling a cantabrian circle around it until it dies, it's a fucking castle. There are people who refuse to field Sarranid armies but love the Khergits, smh tbh fam.

There isnt a population of West left. Schools and kindergartens are 40-60% non-natives

compared to when it was 100% non-native settlers???

I was thinking of the various commie revolts, actually. Hitler's Germany was one of the rare, relatively bloodless cases.

You're advocating some sort of a right-wing amalgamation, but that's not going to work – compromising ideology for short term benefit leads to long term downfall, due to members of both parties splitting off in rejection of the compromise that they see to be a corrupting influence. And that's just two parties uniting. Historically, one ideology grew strong, and all the similar movements slowly bled members that went and joined the strongman. In cases where said movements were absorbed, it usually led to later in-party purges where the leaders and significant members got assassinated or publicly executed for one reason or another.

Doesn't count. They got jewed They clearly didn't know the true value of the land! :^)
Well, that and they couldn't stop fucking killing each other.

It would be a real shame if the public got to see how the party's leader conducted themselves in private like that through some sort of technology that would allow the world to quickly see it.
The lines for WW3 will be drawn by this. If the average normalfag hates how the left conducts itself then it's only natural that they would hate the right if it began mirroring the same traits. This mess can be avoided but everyone wants a stake without looking at the bigger picture. It's ironic too since you are worried about long term issues with alliances when at this rate we will never reach your hypothetical scenario.

thelocal.at/20160218/every-second-schoolchild-in-vienna-speaks-a-foreign-language-at-home

I dont speak about those natives

Dude, repulsive is amazing if paired with creative. Just out-tech everybody and don't give a shit. Everything else is spot on though.

Eye witness accounts without some sort of hard evidence is the worst form of evidence there is, you need to provide hard evidence first before I believe anything.

csen.org/BAR Book/03 Part 2. Excavations.pdf

fake. ;)

So while I wait for this to go through, is this a book on actual excavations from battles and wars?

*Cont.

Also did you actually read this first?

yeah, they do this with the religious D&C over at Holla Forums. Derail perfectly good threads just to paint one side as the "reasonable" one and the enemy as a madman. Just like all the strawman political comics

Okay.

I'm not sure what your confusion is. The Massagetae is just the name for the Scythians that lived in that region by the Caspian Sea. They're not some mythical race like the Atlanteans. This is just an excavation of Scythian settlements. You can crt+f and see the term Massagetae.

My skepticism is in the Massagetae Warrior Queens, in other words women regularly fighting on the front lines. Only specific physical records or excavations will satisfy me for that.

I said "paint" shill.

You won't find any, and even if you did find a female warrior it would be a very, very rare outliner. It's not like women fighting is anything new, there's plenty (and by that I mean a few dozen) individuals of the female persuasion that were granted special permission to join the armed forces and fight on the frontlines. That being said, any populations insane enough to let a large number of their women fight in wars without any good reason for it are going the way of the Dodo.

I have no need to paint leftists and their enablers as anything, you do a wonderful job of dropping spaghetti all by yourselves. It's no coincidence that the left has to resort to falseflagging the opposition, while their enemies only have to point the insanity of the Marxists.

In WW1.

Yes, which they don't have unless you custom race. Repulsive is basically free points if you can get more techs elsewhere (creative/spionage/mind control), but silacoids naturally get none of that.

Though WW1 was the ultimate false flag. Thanks for being hotheaded retards poles.

No, you stupid fucking nigger, I meant women that petitioned the various monarchs to join the armed forces and were granted special leave to do so. I'm not defending the practice, merely pointing out that shit like this did happen.

Boudicca was still a stupid cunt that did fuckall.

see, proof. The shill immediately labels me as a lefty when I call him out. Perhaps a form of projection, as he himself is only pretending to share the view of Holla Forums. The goon must've really been desperate when his "moderate" shilling was ass-blasted over at Holla Forums.

Ok, I see. Thing is, it wouldn't have regularly happened. I imagine a woman would only take charge of a tribe when there were no eligible males in the clan. They were nomads who followed a sort of caste system.

en.unesco.org/silkroad/sites/silkroad/files/knowledge-bank-article/vol_II silk road_ancient iranian nomads in western central asia.pdf

I never said that women fought regularly in the Scythian armies. That was some other user. But, if a woman was running the tribe at the time, I'm sure she would participate in the battle. I don't have any archaeological evidence to post though.

I didn't call you a leftist. I called you a leftist enabler.

Based on what?

Oh, okay, fucking nothing.

Sounds about right. If anything it goes to show that you really should not let women call the shots of these sorts of things.

God damn, who the fuck would follow this retard?

They're the zerg faction of M&B. Fast and cheap to amass and upgrade. Funny thing is they can capture fiefs, they're just dogshit against an organized army. Their biggest strength comes from their mobility, nullify the horses and you get low grade archers and spearmen.

It's even more hilarious that than. Boudicca's husband was a noble, and when the Romans came and wrecked shit they made an agreement with him that he would be allowed to rule until his death, after which his land would be transferred under Roman control. So, the guy dies and the Romans come to collect what is their due only for Boudicca to go muh strong womyn on them and tells them to fuck off, that this is her land.

So, the Romans go and rape her, her daughters and supposedly let the Legion's dogs get some too. Boudicca screeches again and the rest of her dumbfuck subjects rise in rebellion and go burn a few towns when the Roman army is occupied elsewhere, only to get their shit wrecked after the Roman army comes back. Supposedly, Boudicca gets raped a second time too.

She was a dumb cunt who cried about no longer owning land but that was a pretty heavy handed response. I wonder if she even would have gotten as many followers if the Romans came and and killed her entire bloodline cleanly and said "Well, she didn't heed our eviction notice. :^)" Goes to show that PR is a powerful tool not matter the age.

Those kinds of shenanigans were pretty much par for the course for everywhere north of Italy. Julius Caesar once won a battle against a Gaulish force that not only had defeated him previously but had him completely encircled twice over and outnumbered him three to one.

The more I read and learn about roman history the less I think they are some super genius tier tacticians and instead had common sense while the rest of the world was fucking retarded.

To be fair 90% of all combat losses in melee fights occur once one side routs.

And also, thanks for the link. That was super interesting and i'm already ripping all of this guy's stuff to save on my media server.

A more accurate assessment would be that they had a really, really good inheritance because they basically received the fruits of every single historical civilization west of India that had been daisy-chaining along until it came to the Greeks. Medicine, philosophy, warfare, civic planning, architecture - it all pretty much fell into the lap of the Romans right when they were ready for it and then and they took the next step because they were ready to do so and others had done the legwork. It took the Greeks a long time to get their shit together after the Minoans and Mycenaeans collapsed but at that point Rome borrowed it, implemented it, improved it based on what they learned and that's pretty much the secret of Roman success - learn what others do, and then fit it to your needs and improve it. Over a few hundred years they went from Greek colonists and sheep-fucking Italic tribesmen who had been living there for ~14,000 years to a republic and a notable military power, a few hundred years after that they were the unquestioned masters of the Med and then a few hundred years after that they were an empire that ruled one in five human beings on earth and a city so large that there wouldn't be a larger one in Europe until the 19th century. The Germanics and Celtics came into a similar inheritance when Rome fell but they weren't ready for it and took a good long while to be so.

What the fuck is up with this new youtube design? Why is everything so goddamn big?

The Manitou tribes in the Fallout mod for Darkest Hour were a jokingly OP mess of a faction. As soon as they were able to wrestle control of Florida from the Spiders faction, they would go on a massive conquering binge through Texas and Mexico all the down to fucking Panama. The only thing actually capable of beating them is a player with knowledge about how the game's tech and ambush modifiers work. The Manitou's only flaws come from the fact that they're dumbshit tribals that can only use guerilla and ambush tactics, and that they have dogshit tech later in the game. Still doesn't stop them from mowing over everybody because they can afford a massive 500 unit army.

These fucking commies these days still not having any clue what Vietnam was even about.

Worse are the nazis who label people commies if they don't subscribe to their revised history of events.

We already had this discussion m8, if you don't have a new talking point then it's just a waste of everyone's time.

As opposed to the commies who label people nazis if they don't subscribe to their revised history of events?

WE WUZ KANGS!
YOU WUZ NAZIS!
COMMUNISM IS THE BEST!
PLS FUK MY ASS!

git gud

Every fucking time I click a video of this faggot he spends 20 minutes blathering about "le direction of le channel", I don't give a shit nigger just play the goddamn game.

Why can't they just turn back to classic mechanics?
Are they really this retarded? Or is it exec meddling?

I bet you main Sarranids and Rhodoks because you're incapable of adapting to less rounded faction's strengths.

Nobody cares how enlightened you are fag.

Attila and Warhammer bring back a lot of classic mechanics, they also improve on a lot of things.

DPRK in Wargame Red Dragon. Doesn't stop me from using then against good players and beating them with Devine juche tactics and spirit.

Those Ch'ŏnma-ho V tanks are a bitch to deal with. A 90 point tank with 19 AP and 16 frontal armor will bully medium tanks to death, and can even even heavies and superheavies will take damage when fighting 'em.

Not to mention the massive infantry spam you can do with good units like the Jeogockdae '90. DRPK might have some meme weapons like those Strellas mounted on tanks utterly unreliable thanks to their abysmal accuracy. Had 4 of them firing on one Yas'ur Nimrod, but 16 missiles fired resulted in only two hits on the helo, which didn't even kill it. but overall they're not useless. It is a shame they tossed the Soviet-Korean alliance though.

No you retarded subhuman cattle, we have a clear goal, everyone is our enemy yet we have agents in every institution starting at your braindead drivel on the tv, through education to three letter agencies and governments.
Yet you're too fucking stupid to understand the benefits of an ethnostate and distrust towards outgroup so you get outbred by 70IQ beta failures who wage jihad because it's their only chance of getting laid, as every muslim chad has 4 wives.
Then comes cattle like you with ultimate in cuckoldry

I prefer spamming line inf in strella apcs and downing half a dozen 120+ blue jets with strella-3 spam. Those 20 pt transports pay off dividends against panic air spam. Then massing t-62d with Chonma-ho V or Meme 90. Btr80A rushing flanks is also still very viable with brdm-2 anti air.

The power of Cultural Marxism in the homeland.

"The skeptic community" who are totally not SJWs. We forced the SJW to put the mask back on, but they're not gone. We're under a raid right now, 3 weeks back it was unthinkable that Holla Forums would be above Holla Forums, that is how much traffic has been added in a short time. They don't even play games.

Say that to me face ye wee numpty and not online and see what 'appens.

At least they got a faction
We got lumped in with moortugal

The thing that makes this amusing to me from a historical standpoint is that the US won independence from the Brits in the exact same means, and then 200 years later they somehow thought the same shit wouldn't work on them.

You win some you lose some. They're super easy to train and keep a high mobile army that's able to go around fucking everyone's shit up

Do keep in mind that you're also largely seeing the history of this conflict recorded by the Romans themselves. So the actual accuracy of those statements is questionable

You want us to believe that we lost something as cool as the Vietnam war?

The "right" and "left" at the moment can be hardly said to exist, so in that regard, the idea of not "trusting" them is right. However:

The "Day of the Rope" will never happen. Even in Communist regimes like Mao where millions of people have died (out of negligence primarily) there has never been a comparable percentage of the population killed off in that regard. The absolute best case scenario any potential revolutionary force can hope for is to remove perhaps 3% of its population, with other fleeing beforehand.

A massive revolution in the US would likely look something like this -
Some major fuck up (like "repeal the 1st Amendment" or some other horseshit) gets passed through and sets people off. A state declares it refuses to follow through, the executive branch tries to force it, and then other states nearby start to join in. Some sort of secession scenario happens, others start to pop up, and eventually it ends up being over half of the union in revolt. The fed cracks down, and the US military has a huge split. While most "polls" show otherwise, historically speaking, it's likely to still be about 70% that follow the presidential orders at this point. Most of the ex-military, on the other hand, will be with the dissenters. Eventually, some charismatic asshole in the army starts rallying together the largest army, storms D.C., and locks up or executes most of the legislature and executive branch. Depending on how he does it, you may either see a new dictatorship, or another sort of government entirely. This is all discounting foreign interference, as it counts on there being a "nullifying" presence - a lot of places won't be involved, some will take one side, others will take the other. Russia will likely back the revolutionaries, for instance.

Following this, let's say our man was a Holla Forumsack. The dream here, of course, is to just hang every Jew and liberal. The problem is, the "liberal" side represents about 40% of the population, there's a huge number of minorities (many who will be in the military force), and all of the rich Jews will have already fled. The revolution will have drained the finances of the nation, one way or another, making flight impossible. The new government will also need to be consolidated.

You can put laws into place to accomplish shit, but that will only be in the long run. A great "Day of the Rope" will never come - at best, a couple thousand in D.C. will hang.

The Vietnam War was a disaster because the US Army was fighting at a handicap the entire time. At a fundamental level, it was a lot like a fucked version of the situation in the Middle East - the environment was dramatically different, the available tech levels were a lot closer, the Army had a lot less willing people, and the actual objectives of the war were extremely mixed. Further, the US government back home didn't give the okay for the sorts of carpet bombing and city destruction they allowed in World Wars, or strikes of the sort you see now. This, combined with the thoughts of the people back home, meant that even as the US gathered tactical victories, they had little long term strategic impact, and suffered a constant drain to its moral strength.

Frankly, the number of willing soldiers is a sign of the readiness of the nation for war on a moral standpoint - if you need to resort to a draft to bring in soldiers, you should not be involved in war. Drafts should exist only for the sake of repelling enemies attacking on the mainland - and even that should fall under the national guard and state defenses. Further, that all defeats the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, which is the maintenance of a constant citizen militia.

I skipped over one of my points.
Just to clarify, the relation between the first two points is this - there will never be a "huge" turnover. Selectively backing individuals as is beneficial is a good thing - as is watching who can be considered a reliable ally. In the US government, I imagine there are probably about 8% of elected officials and 18% of their staff that actually care about the American people, dropping to 1% and 4% as "more than for themselves". So party loyalty, yes, is a joke. But subverting parties, using them as tools, and so on, is all advantageous.

Your analysis is pretty much on point but it's worth noting that if the revolutionary government were in possession of a sizable portion of the American arsenal it could simply demand the return of all US citizens deemed to be enemies of the state. If there were a revolution in Sweden or Japan the (((international community))) could shut it down and refuse to comply with the new government's demands, but America is the great enforcer of that system.

>>>/reddit/

The problem is, America would lose a huge amount of its influence. In the event of a revolution, most US forces would likely be recalled from abroad. Some in places like Iran might even just go rogue and decide to turn the local area into an independent state.

Honestly, it would depend on the moral state of the revolutionary military. If the war was extremely hard won and involved the use of such things as nuclear strikes, there may be no desire to keep fighting. On the other hand, if the US declared it would use military action on other nations, that may give their people the desire to fight, while their governments will be greedy to take a chunk of land. Jumping directly into a World War following a revolution may end up splitting the revolutionary party. More than anything else, there's the chance of assassination of the leadership - which may completely disorganize everything.

The best bet would be to seize all domestic assets from those who flee the country, and going after a few specific persons. The Rothschilds family would be a good bet - plus, Israel has enough sentiment opposed to it, and is small enough in scale, that they could easily be bullied into giving them up. Any individuals who fled to Europe or China, on the other hand, maybe a problem.

Is this the reason why the EU was meme'd so hard?

lmao read some evola u chud

Part of it.
The EU exists because the (((powers that be))) demand there be competing super-powers. The end result is a One World government, of course, but that'll be impossible until nationalism has been annihilated in its entirety. Previously, the US and USSR had it; then, the US and the EU. The US, despite its problems, is still economically powerful, whereas the US is floundering; thus, the US and China are likely to be the next two.

Eventually, there will be a desire to replace the US. At that point, one of two things will happen - either the country decays into a hollow state, the way the USSR did; or it will experience a militant revolution and renaissance, as Rome did, resulting in a change of government. Obviously, that is not the desired result by (((certain people))), as a change in government of that sort may end up not being very friendly.

That's also why they're so desperate to crush Russia underfoot. They aren't a superpower again by any means but they're still an independent great power, and within a certain distance from their borders they can act as a counterweight to Zion. A nationalist superpower that can oppose the US in white areas isn't part of the (((plan))) and the neo-Cold-War sentiment that the Judenpresse is trying to push is as much to stoke the flames of war as it is to delegitimize Trump.

For the most part. Though Russia still has major corruption of its own and, much like Trump, is still to a fairly strong degree under the manipulation of the same people who hate it.

The Trump things is also interesting, because it also shows what's feared the most - the sparking of populist and nationalist spirit. Even if Trump himself is mostly just a tool, his existence and message in this last election has managed to delegitimize two major dynasties (Clinton and Bush), which has likely set back plans for a move toward One World Government by at least a decade.

Solely on economic, cultural, and political reasoning, I consider this to be a good thing. There's also the spiritual factor - as a Christian, I believe that a reenactment of the Tower of Babel is the ultimate folly that can be attempted. It's possible that it's inevitable, but really, I don't think that's any reason to just let it happen. The indomitable spirit that stands against impossible odds, the resolve of Thermopylae, is the greatest trait of humanity. Better to die fighting than to waste way. It makes a better story, too.

I am going to throw it out there that the tower of Babel was some bad goy shit that those in power still demonize to this day. It's not hard for those in power to easily change the meaning of words, stories, great achievements in the past. I still say the tower of Babel is just the winners flexing their muscles since there are writings that tell the tower as nothing more as a neutral ground for various nations and tribes to hash shit out without resorting to bloodshed or genocide.

Elementalists in HMM3 (expansion).

two of the strongest traits in the game
Irrelevant if you use housing colonies.
lol who cares, just invade and steal everything

This is why you fail.

They're not. If you read the lore most of the High Men/Archons left Athla for the Shadow Realms in order to fight the unspeakable evil that is consuming entire worlds. They show up one last time to recruit heroes for this crusade.

Shortly after this, Meandor drives his forces into the city housing the last Shadowgate, kills everyone and everything who doesn't flee, then takes all of his armies into Shadow. Then Merlin destroys the last Shadowgate to prevent this unspeakable evil from having any chance to come over to Athla again, which shreds much of the tapestry of magic that existed greatly weakening the few Wizard Kings left in Athla, as the rest departed for the Shadow, and were trapped there permanently when Merlin destroyed the Shadowgate.

This causes massive natural disasters all over Athla since the Wizards were keeping natural forces at bay with their power and had done brilliant things like setting their peoples up next to volcanos or in the middle of oceans. Julia secretly was prepared for this though since she was working with Merlin and Meandor and had been stockpiling tons of food and keeps most of the people from dying during this.

Anyway, point is, the Archons/High Men that you see as Undead in AoW3 are simply long dead members of the faction that have been mysteriously rising from their graves. What happened to the actual living High Men/Archons in the Shadow beyond Athla is not explained, as Triumph obviously were setting up a potential expansion or sequel with that as the major storyline. I don't know that we'll ever see that though since I am unaware of the sales AoW3 had.

fuck off colton"penetrates men behinds" pickard

Literally half of the nations in Civ5. Just look at fucking Venice, Spain or Indonesia for example.

Venice cannot even build cities and is always raped early.
Spain has effectively no special abilities with a bad start (ie no natural wonders right next to the capital).
Indonesia is fucked on any non-archipelago map. Good luck finding 4 different continents elsewhere.

The whole game is a mess when it comes to balance.

Venice is not weak at all. You can take over the entire map with ease without ever needing to lift a finger yourself, just take over all the city states and let them do the work for you.

In any case Civ V is more about the single player experience, and the only bad civilizations are the ones that are boring to play.

Spain is just luck based. Find a wonder and you destroy, find no wonder and you flounder.

man this is hilarious when people learn that sites like "kickassfacts" don't actually contain facts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Rightist_Movement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

China, irl

Like this?

I especially like the third one. His points about how Westerners view China based on media representation rather than reality is quite poignant. Gong Fu and drinking tea in temples, indeed.

Classic mechanics like what exactly? The old Shogun/Medieval 1 map? Everyone wanks off about how great Rome 1 was and it began the trend of shitty world maps.