Weekend Gamenight: Eternal Silence edition

Weekend Gamenight: Eternal Silence
Starting 1pm EST/6pm BST/5pm UCT
Come play Eternal Silence with us faggots. It's pretty much what happens when Battlefront 2 and Titan mode from Battlefield 2142 have a sourcemod baby. Fully three dimensional dogfighting and massive gunfights in the interior of the ships for walkingcucks.

Where can I get it?
Legitfags (free source mod): store.steampowered.com/app/17550/Eternal_Silence/
Piratefags/I-hate-Steamfags: mega.nz/#!Cp4zEBaA!MjjisOiQd9Qm2VWZ5JDpLa-imsTe9sCCpw1LWQaOASk

How do I connect?
Legitfags just look in the server browser for:
Server name: Infinity_Gamenight
Password (if needed): infv
Don't panic if you can't see it, just open the console and type 'connect 45.63.1.241' without the quote marks.

Piratefags will have to extract it, run EternalSilence.bat and manually connect to 45.63.1.241(open up the console and type 'connect 45.63.1.241'). If you can't open the console the default key should be `, you might have to tick 'enable console' in the game's options.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mhvagy.zip
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
moddb.com/mods/project-reality
store.steampowered.com/app/668770/Solarium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAQS
Use the normal spawn menu, the ship will disappear if left unmanned for about 30 seconds.

Once your team captures a point you can spawn on it like spawning in your own hangar.

Some guns seem not to show it, mostly for the hacker class.

Let you capture objectives a bit faster and has a remote-control turret.

In the Strike phase try to destroy the enemy corvettes, after that the game will enter either the Attack or Defend phase depending on how well your team performed and that's pretty self-explanatory. You can spawn in gunships if you want to be a marine and shoot niggers inside the enemy ship. If defenders hold long enough then it'll go back to the strike phase. There's also two ingame tutorials and an ingame manual that I'm sure none of you will bother with.

Blame Valve for breaking how this mod worked years ago and then not bothering to fix it.

REMINDER WE AREN'T STARTING PROPERLY FOR 3-4 HOURS BUT SERB IS UP NOW

WHY IS THE RESPAWN TIME SO LONG? HOW DO I DO THE THING? PLS HELP

W A V E S

A

V

E

S

haha time for memes see yall when it starts

hurts the eyes

I suppose green and purple would have been more appropriate.

I'd rather play CoD haha

You guys have a knack for picking the worst shit to play.

For Sept. 22nd/23rd, might I suggest Empires?

Best sourcemod, hands down, and its still being balanced patched.

Have you considered your taste might just be 100% irredeemable shit?

Sounds good, though how does it play at less than 10 players? Might be hard to get populated.

United Offensive is good though.

sorry we dont want to play "how many dildos we can shove up our ass at once".

k

Is the average crowd only that size? Well, some of the CP maps are small enough to where you could get away with like, 12 people and still have fun, but I'd say the minimum for a wholesome experience on a map that has a command vehicle and resource nodes, you'd need like, 24 people.

People still play on the weekends, albeit they're confined to one server, we might snag a few curious ones.

just host AoS

For the first few hours yes, it spikes up to more later. I'm just wondering if anons will stick around in a mod like Empires.
Sounds doable then, I know one of our hosts wants to do it anyway.

Depends on the game but it's usually around 20 people while some games that are easy to install like AoS and Dystopia got full servers.

Of course. Self reflection is important. My conclusion is the same.

You don't play that because you've already logged 2000+ hours in that game and none of them fit inside your anus anymore.

At least admit it's better than Broteam who picks chivalry like every fucking week

You can use rtv to change maps if you get bored/start losing.

20-25 is the average number, over the weekend that actually comes out to around 200 fags (people dropping in and out for about 10 hours). Dystopia, Ace of Spades and RO:OST peaked at full serbs and around 40-45 fags.

Chivalry or Age of Chivalry?

Its on the Steam store, and its free, like all sourcemods, so it shouldn't be too hard to download and install, and its not much of a space hog either. I'm glad people are interested in playing this, this is by far one of my favorite mods of all time, and it was a real shame to see it die along with the rest of the sourcemod community.

Chivalry

Fucking hell, a gamenight of that would be amazing.

Come to think of it didn't the devs do an AMA here?

Patience, user.

Yeah, they did back in 2015.

But that isn't even free.

I'd like to play it too user, just worried about the early hours. However if you're up for it and that hostfag is still up for hosting we'll prob do it.

By the way you can turn faster if you cut your engines.

For anyone struggling in space hit 'g' to get the cloest enemy ship auto-targetted.

We already did that, Mr. Bush. There's a rotation and a list of games. I'll be hosting AoS again sometime soon though.

9 fags in so far.

Now 14.
Currently set to three rounds per map, if you get bored type 'rtv' in chat.

God damn, I have NPC packs in GMOD from both of those games.

Dark Messiah's MP is surprisingly fun.

Really? I'm slightly interested. What's the combat like? Is it like Chiv, or Elder scrolls? All I know is that it's another fantasy game with orcs 'n' shit, so pls no bully.

I'll be on later tonight after I eat, never played this sourcemod before but it seems pretty cool

It's better than both of those, plus THE BOOT. Look up gameplay videos and you'll get the idea. You really should play the campaign though, it's a great fucking game

It's hard to descrbie, a youtube video would explain it best.

See you soon user.

GET TO IT UMANE

Ah wait, did you mean the SP? How have you not played the SP campaign yet user?

>this whole fucking video I found

Welp, I'm fucking convinced. And it's only 10 bucks on (((Steam))), too.

I'm joining in a few minutes, in the meanwhile can anyone give me a quick rundown on what this game is?

What I saw from the terrible youtube videos from 8 years ago there some dogfighting and also first person.

Battlefront 2 with half life gun play

Gay as fuck.

Pretty much like you described, game has info on loading screens.

Works on my machine.

Yes you can, there's a picture of Mark on the wall staring at me right now.

Also proper 3D dogfighting and more room inside ships but yes, that's the basic summary.

Huh, weird, guess I'm doing something wrong. It's been so long since I touched source engine I can't for the life of me remember the how, what and why of importing custom sprays.

I think it has to be below a certain filesize and number of pixels.

THE ELDERS HAVE FORESEEN VICTORY

Full jeep, go!

Only men allowed aboard that vessel

Jumping would appear to be a little bit 'interesting' right now. Please stand by.

Well I have no idea how to fix it, game's still playable and hopefully the map change reverts it. This is why democracy doesn't work.

DOES ANYONE ELSE NEED HELP FINDING THE CONSOLE BUTTON?

That weird bomb map is over for anyone who cares.

Think I figured out why blues lost that last match.

It was actually a balanced game, three of your fags just ragequit near the end.

Also looks like we broke a record. Before you click, it's not that impressive

Honestly that's more of a depressing statement on the death of sourcemods in general.

But does it beat Stillborn is the question?

I'm not really feeling this one.
You guys have fun.

Now that's just sad, it's a nifty mod, just needs some polish otherwise it works surprisingly well.

The fact that Valve broke it so servers don't show up did not help.

People would rather play ASSFAGGOTS than something good and free these days.

Sadly no, but it does beat EvE Valkyrie I just saw.

Yeah, the devs sort of abandoned it and disappeared. Fact they have no logo for their team says it all really. Shame cause they actually had some very out of the box thinking like when they had issues with Source Maps being too small they simply shrunk the size of all the assets they were using.

I always wondered when and how that happened? My sneaking suspicion was when they were forcing Workshop on everything

Wait, does that include the players?
You'd have to ask someone more in the know, I just know it was something to do with 'steam pipe'.

Yes. I think iirc the ratio is about 1:8 so you're the 8th the size you should be. If you actually port the assets into another source game the ships are actually tiny.

Should also add there was a mod for Garrys Mod that followed this same principle in order to combine World of Tanks, Warships and Warplanes all into the same game. Shame that Workshop did kill proper modding in Garrys Mod and left only uninspired garbage around

That's pretty fucking cool.

I still have a gmod.org link in my profile from the old system before the toybox/workshop nonsense.

So are we all going to pitch in and make a logo for ignition point entertainment?

Down loadin now

A midget launching a tree into space?

We're gonna get there someday, friend.

If we did an AFF night would we recapture the glory of when Holla Forums first played it an joined the Antareans?

Is it free/pirateable and toaster friendly?

Isnt it pirate friendly? Its pretty fun.

Definitely not toaster friendly.

For the user that asked for it

heres my concept OC donut steel

It's orge.

thread theme

we should ram the main ships :^)

whoops didnt mean to post that work of art again

I'll pass. They all play the same.

These are not the same game user.

The blue fighter is sad.

This one is basically the SWBFII space battles

I would be sad too if I was a (((bluecuck))).

never forget

We should all be playing some Dukematch you gay cunts

try suggesting it BEFORE the events get scheduled. We'll gladly play it, if it isnt a hassle to run and setup

It's on the catalog isn't it?

Those godawful metal clanking sounds were getting to me so I replaced them with hit sounds from Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance and Star Wars: X-wing vs. TIE Fighter.
my.mixtape.moe/mhvagy.zip
These ones aren't the best either but they're still better than that. I didn't really notice them much after changing them.

Help

Serb was down for maintenance user. It's possible we've wound down for the night anyway, we'll definitely be on tomorrow.

There's a few fags on, up to anons if they want to join now or wait until tomorrow.
Why do American anons show up in much smaller numbers for anything more complicated than generic fpses? Honest question here.

Oh fuck, right.
For that one user who wanted a link to the Ace of Spades thread

>>>/radcorp/952

join up retards only 3 people are in right now

I TOLD UOI user.

you*

5 people in here get the fuck in here

I just noticed guys were doing Eternal Silence
I'll have to take off in a few hours for work but I'll have it downloaded and connected in like 10 minutes

user it's been on the schedule for about a month and a half. Why does nobody ever read my FAQ posts or look at the schedule?

I dont regularly come to Holla Forums any more, too busy playing vidia

attempting to connect now

Maybe I spoke too soon about America…

Yup, that'd be American hours then.

For the love of god, please tell me someone's recording it, I'm from yuropslavia and on an old thinkpad, I'd record if I could.

This is the song playing currently, apparently.

Someone is.

USA needs four more fags to beat EU's peak.

Micfags are now playing: Simon and Garfunkel the Greastest Hits (apparently).

20 and America is confirmed for superior to Europe.

downloading now… you fags better be on there..

19 on as of right now.

I keep crashing after a minute of gameplay.

The server browser says 36

37 now

Server browser is broken, trust me.

Try restarting Steam.

"I am a rock" is my anthem.

20 FAGS ON, USA BEATS EU FOR PLAYERNUMBERS

welp that was fun, gotta go to work, will remember to turn up resolution from 1024 next time

switching maps in case anyone was getting disconnected

Them psychic vampires are at it again!

I had a blast guys! I regret not participating in previous gamenights. Glad i didnt make that mistake this time.

Stirring from the afternoon food coma, a satisfied groan passed her lips as she caught sight of the display. Two thousand and one pounds. It wasn't just a dream, she had passed the ton mark. She tapped a touch pad in front of her, summoning the feeding tube to her. No reason to slow down now. One didn’t need to suck on the tube, only bite down slightly to be rewarded with mouthfuls of the sweet, creamy mixture. Both hands explored her excess flesh. She could feel her stomach resting heavily on the smooth surface. There was no doubt that, sitting in a regular chair, it would reach the floor. As it was, the surface supported her stomach at just under waist height. Working her hands underneath the pliant mass of her breasts and stomach, the weight pinned them in place. The tops of her now several-hundred pound breasts pushed together into her face as her arms squished them together. Most of their mass still spilled over her arms to the sides. She had to tilt her head back to avoid suffocating in the soft canyon. Tina lie there, drinking, while giving her stomach a full body hug. The massive stomach was now bigger than most plus-size fetish models she had fantasized about. Groaning with pleasure, she drank and felt her upper stomach grow fuller with each passing minute.

indeed i was i like turtles took me a minute to figure it out but was fun. thanks anons blue team get fucked you faggots

Glad to hear it. Server will be up all day Saturday at least, Sunday depending on turnout.

Server seems to be empty for the night.

this has been insanely fun to play, why is there not more games with spaceships battles?

hello friends. I am shitposting to you from my work. I have 8 hours to go before my shift is up and I would like to kill some niggas in this vidya. jump on eurofags and late-night burgers, let's d-d-d-d-duel

There are a number of great ones but not many are multiplayer.

next time do jones grips or better yet terrygrips

KEK
I'll turn it down next time

get in cytube faggot

dont have link right now

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

YOU'RE WELCOME also were u playing ES earlier? I was NigletKiller5099 and I was tearin shit up

yes I was and I intend to play more in the morning if any bongs are on

I dont think we were on at the same time tho, as filename related

>mfw realizing how retarded i was playing in this one

kek

I have zero interest in battlefront but what the fuck is this a freespace hack? Shit count me in next time.

start downloadign now and catch saturday, its free

There are tons, but if you mean more like this? Not many. Well there's Star Wars Battlefront II, and Angels Fall First. There is a few mods for BF1942 and BF2142 as well that do this but I think they are mainly Transformers and Star Wars only. There's that Galaxy in Turmoil thing as well if it ever goes anywhere but don't keep fingers crossed.

Working weekend. If you do a thread next friday I'll jump in though.

Should note that Angels Fall First lets you pilot the Capital ships as well as the Battlefield Mods.

Anyway, what sort of daemonic warp fuckery is this?

different game next week, project reality, see OP

you can still get in for a few roudns tho man, get up on it

AFF runs like crap on toasters tho

oh fuck that reminds me, do we have links and shit for project reality?
one of the big problems for this shit is having shit set up in advance, and seeing as PR is a battlefield 2 mod we should get that shit in order cuz I ain't giving EA my sheckles

PR dude here
dont sweat it, Ill post the related pastas to /radcorp/ on monday

I guess we'll be using battlefield revive.

actually it looks like it doesn't even require BF2 any more moddb.com/mods/project-reality

Good to hear user.

Is anyone on now?
There'll be a new thread in 3-4 hours to signal the 'official' start of Saturday but you're free to go on now.

Strictly speaking it's the week after next.

PR fags are on it, don't panic.

You: give me a tox or steam contact if you haven't already (I think you did but I forget who you are, perhaps bendis? If so you're not commonly online). We'll need to start preparing for PR on Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah but it doesn't have private servers.

For PR the plan is to have private squads in a public server, it'll work best that way. Also the way voice chat works is locational for the enemy so they can hear you if you're close to them: screaming ALLAHU VIDYA before an attack is recommended but not required.

Fun fact: Eternal Silence was originally a mod for BF1942 before it went Source.

So take it the PR devs still insist on people sucking their dick and won't release server files?

As far as I know yes. Don't worry though, I talked to PR anons and they've got a solid plan. More or less 'locked Holla Forums squads lead by veteran players'. Two squads per team at 6 players per squad gives us room for 24 anons to begin with. If that gets filled then one more squad per team puts us on 36, if that isn't enough then having too many anons is hardly a huge issue.

Why do terrorist attacks always seem to happen during gamenights?

I am not out there Removing Kebab.

how many on the server this morning?

Currently none (you're a bit early yet user, most fags will still be sleeping off last night), I'll post either here or make a new thread when shit starts up. You can always go on yourself and try and get fags on though.

it's when the soup kicks in

I will be on later tonight, I have to interrorgate the wives of ISIS first. So headed to the Goat Farm for 3 hours

Wait, you weren't joking about having to go to a goat farm?

what???

about the time I get off work and finish walking home
ah
yeah but people rarely hear about it till the day, or at least thats how it worked for the battlefront night and never winter night

fug

ah ok

Some kebab knifed some people in Hamburg apparently.

We didn't run either of those I don't think but I get your point. We'll hopefully put the thread up early on Thursday for PR so anons have a whole 24 hours for technical issues/shitposting. I think the plan was also to contact a server owner and warn them of incoming anons so they don't ban people for saying shit like 'I died for Israel'.

You should know by now that when it comes to Kebab, anons don't joke.

wew

but also the issues with just having megas ready and shit like that, not everything goes as smooth as downloading a free source mod off steam, or mega, because some times guys upload shit to fucking vola

One of the only games I'll never uninstall.

Last time I played, I went through as far as I could without using any weapons. I did cheat a little to increase fatigue so I could kick a lot but throwing shit at people to kill them is so satisfying. And all the environmental death traps you can use too.

Don't forget how many anons manage to fuck even the most basic installation of fucking anything. That said I think PR is fairly easy to download nowadays, doesn't it have its own laucher? I haven't played it for years and it used to need 8 different zip files and a prayer to the god of installation to get working.

There are only three major flaws in DMoMM:
1. The combat system requires moving to choose a swing instead of using mouse-direction like Warband does.
2. Higher difficulties don't really work and horribly limit your playstyles.
3. You can't kill Leanna for 2/3rds of the game.

well im on the serb lets get some games going lads

I'll try to download it and upload the installer to mega, and also do a test run maybe with one of you guys

soon as I get off work and home in an hour and a half lad

I'll also be an hour or two.

For PR? I'll be free on Monday and if you make a thread on /radcorp/ there'll always be at least one fag around to help.

Shit niggas, I just discovered a free game about plants. Not sure I will be on tonight.

I cant do it monday because DND but I'll have time to figure somethign out this week

POST LINK

store.steampowered.com/app/668770/Solarium/

Sounds good user.

eeeeeeeehhh?

There's one lonely fag on if anyone wants to get some early practice in with the spaceship combat.

Valve broke it, connect by IP and it'll show the proper player numbers.

Make that 3.

why is neotokyo crossed out

Because the proper name for Neotokyo is 'Counter Strike: GitS Edition'. It's what we call a joke user.

oh right, I'm blind, I didn't read past that

Reminder that we don't start officially for a few hours but there are 5 fags on now.
Also apparently the dropship's missiles will actually target things close to them.

Ah, that makes more sense.

FUCK
lol k

christ where the fuck are you people its on in like 13 minutes

Blame Valve

It's two hours and 13 minutes yet user.

i can't miss my workout, but i'll be there ASAP

In the meantime have some more screenies.

Leanna is a piece of shit, but it's even more of a crime that she walks faster than you but runs slower than you. The escort part at the last part of the game is so fucking annoying just because of that.

Kill her before it, she can die any time after the giant spider fight.

I'm pretty sure I've only ever saved her once and every other time, I just leave her to the spider.

I always side with Xana anyway.

You get more XP for rescuing her then kicking her back down the hole though.
Also if you do keep Leanna alive you can threaten Xana with being purged in the church and make her beg you to stop.

07:51:48

thats definitely 1 hour more than was said user, what the fuck

New thread: