The dragon evolution would be just an expensive DLC if the game were released today

The dragon evolution would be just an expensive DLC if the game were released today.

I want to fuck that black haired girl.

muh nine dees

So a fag and a kike walk into a thread.

That's the Earth.

I'm surprised there's no fangame or "spiritual successor" for this game, yet.

best thread I've seen in a while, OP. keep it up

It's not even that good. The MSX version got some attention a year ago. I think it got a translation patch or something.

I miss old anime art.

That's Captain Planet I think.

In the end of the game, the homo sapiens really fugg with Gaia

I'd rather not cuck Uranus. He's a pretty big asshole.

Seems like everybody wants to fug skeletons these days.

No thanks. I'll take Doctor Blight. Gaia can fuck off and die for all I care.

That's the worst fucking AMV I've ever seen.

Well she is supremely fuckable. And as much as of a rip off of Death from DC Comics to the point it may as well be a Cameo it sucks she never got used for anything else.

Then again I'm sure there's a few music videos that have stuff that could be used for at least a mini series.

What's the deal with the temporary eel transformation? Is it just to make it easier to rack up some EXP?

Do I have to play this game again?

The game isn't actually anything particularly good, it just had a neat evolution system, taking inspiration from this game to make something like Sport, single player edition would be nice, you could even keep it as a 2d game, 2.5d at least.

It's an Animated Music Video, what do you want?

Other than being a bit grindy, its kind of an arcade classic, with lots of goodies to find and if nothing else you get a bit of choice in how you want to play.

I mean, you kinda knew it would happen but god damn.

Worst fucking AMV that you ever seen until now.

The song itself is fucking terrible. The animation was alright.

It's still a neat concept that could have been iterated upon, expanded, and improved over a series. For it's time, it was a pretty damned cool game with lots of secrets and stuff to find (relatively speaking).

Nigga, if the Planet dies we all die. As now at least, the thing about letting th Teens do it was something about "Humans have the power" or some shit like that.

The planet will never "die" from environmental nonsense. Even if the planet becomes totally uninhabitable to humans for 500 million years, life will continue here in some form, even if it's in the deep sea.
The conceit of Captain Planet and Environmentalist cuck faggots is that the planet has any obligation to favor humans. We've existed for such a small period of time on this rock that the best we can claim is to be Earth's latest accident.

This. Instead of wasting so much resources in this piece of shit place we should find a way to survive in space and inhabit other planets. There are thousands.

Bitch was just jelly that she could only get an 80s jew, a not-hulk in a Hawaiian shirt, and Mr. Happy from Fallout 3 to even look at her mangled face.

Well, at least she'd be honest with you.

Pick fucking one

Both.

You picked the first one whether you meant to or not.

Stop projecting, little boy.

Yeah. It represents the easy path of evolution, but such paths stagnate. Getting it locks you out of the good ending

That's a cartoon dumbass.

He also managed to pick the worst girl of the show.

It was pretty cool to me that you could transform into a flying dinosaur by jumping off that mountain, shame I didn't save the previous evolution and got stuck with shit stats.

Has spore to be considered

isnt that what he said?

Don't speak that name within this house.