Bluetooth Controllers

I wanna play wario and fire emblem on my phone, but touch screen controls are trash. What are some decent Bluetooth controllers you recommend? My main priority is that the buttons and D-pad are accurate and responsive. YouTube reviewers are either shills or incompetent.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Xbox-Wireless-Controller-White-one/dp/B01GW3H3U8?th=1
amazon.com/8bitdo-SFC30-Wireless-Bluetooth-Controller/dp/B00Y0LUQFE/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501162708&sr=1-6&keywords=8bitdo
amazon.com/8bitdo-FC30-Controller-Bonus-Carrying/dp/B06XFBV1NJ/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501166513&sr=1-5&keywords=8bitdo
amazon.com/POWER-Wii-U-Mini-Controller/dp/B015PII1T8
en.romania-muzical.ro/browser-player.htm
en.romania-muzical.ro/
amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKSNCTM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wee09-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B06XKSNCTM&linkId=e386c28da29eac39c6820198aca0494e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amazon.com/Xbox-Wireless-Controller-White-one/dp/B01GW3H3U8?th=1

Heh.

Touch controls are fine for any turn-based games, such as fire emblem or most JRPGS. Hell even easy action games such as the Kirby games on GBA, the Zelda games on GBA(Minish Cap and the remake of a Link to the Past) or Castlevania Symphony of the Night on PSX can easily be played and beaten with touch controls, I know since I did. I also almost finished Metroid Fusion( have to fight just two more bosses), but I did tank a lot of damage, and sometimes beat them with luck, more than skill.

Do you need analogs and R2/L2?

that ain't the 360

Bluetooth controllers' battery die ridiculously fast.

I do not.

Is there any reliable way to charge, connect a wired 360, and hook up to a monitor?

amazon.com/8bitdo-SFC30-Wireless-Bluetooth-Controller/dp/B00Y0LUQFE/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501162708&sr=1-6&keywords=8bitdo

Second on 8bitdo. They're higher quality than most bluetooth controllers on the market and fairly cost effective.

I personally own this: amazon.com/8bitdo-FC30-Controller-Bonus-Carrying/dp/B06XFBV1NJ/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501166513&sr=1-5&keywords=8bitdo

Since there are no decent compact controllers that attach to phones I just ended getting a DS3 clip. Most off-brand controllers are overpriced garbage, even the nice looking ones, so why bother when I already have a decent controller?

I had serious problems playing Metroid Zero Mission. One of the very first bosses in that game requires you to fire (1 button press) upwards (2 button presses) with the missile (3 button presses) to kill a boss, and on my phone's screen, only two button presses would be read at any given times.

amazon.com/POWER-Wii-U-Mini-Controller/dp/B015PII1T8

I was never able to figure out how to actually connect my PS3 pad to my phone.

depends on how cheapo you want to go, i won't recommend chinese brands because the quality of the dpad is shit on these, i own pick related and i'm very pleased with it, it cost me $40 but sometimes goes on sale for $30, they will get out of stock eventually now that madcatz is dead

Its not as easy as it sounds, DS3/4 compatibility is a mess, it may work for some phone models and not for others

I guess computers and a cheap psp is too much for kids these days.

As opposed to harcore phones?

I hated the concept of multi-task phones before and I still hate them now.

I'd rather have a phone with multiple features, than to carry with me, an mp3 player, a camera, a radio, a calculator, a GPS and the phone.

Autistic ranting aside the biggest issue I have with smart phones is internet access via their own networks. Besides,
The mp3 and camera function is okay though. I'm not an idiot.

Also, never say I didn't contribute
Can't ask for a better d-pad that will work quickly on your NSA device.

Fair enough.
I can't see how a calculator on a watch could be faster, or easier to use than on a phone. Also watches have become more of a fashion accessory, rather than a useful tool. The only time, I actually use a watch, is when I am going to the gym, because I don't want to bring my phone there, neither to distract me, nor for it to get accidentally scratched or worse, smashed.
I do listen to the radio from time to time, in my country there is a radio post that only plays classical music, and sometimes even Jazz. I heard and learned of some good new songs from that radio post.

You’re completely retarded and deserve the shitty games you want to play.

I'm jelly as fuck. All the shit here is nuCountry and nigger music. You would get lucky with some early 90s stations but then ended up playing generic garbage like three doors down and nickleback.

Here is a link to the online version. It even has an English interface, so you know what's next.
en.romania-muzical.ro/browser-player.htm
And this would be the full site.
en.romania-muzical.ro/
The only thing that isn't in English, is the radio host.

Thanks for the link m80! Now I have something cozy to listen to while cleaning up today.

Not specifically bluetooth.
But how is this controller?
I have a keyboard from these guys and it's nice.

Thirded.
The only downside of the 8bitdo is that it has zero additional buttons, for emulation menus, fast forward and stuff.

I have a MOGA Hero which is a close second. It has a phone clamp, is bulkier and works as a portable battery too. But it's also less light, less elegant and the dpad is just good, not great. Still a recommendation.

Don't buy the Jap-styled SFC30, the shoulder buttons are so thin and sharp they'll cut your fingers.

speaking of which, any good controller "adapters" that turn the phone into a handheld instead of an nVidia Shield?

got a flydigi wee controller, surprisingly ideal with a mi mix. no r3 / l3, or analog triggers, but it's way more comphy than having your phone mounted on an arm.

amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKSNCTM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wee09-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B06XKSNCTM&linkId=e386c28da29eac39c6820198aca0494e

Looks like an ugly vita for furries.

looks decent.

going to order some vita analog covers to sort that out. less ugly than anything with a phone clamp imo. 8bitdo needs to put something similar out.

Been using this chintzy piece of shit for a while, it's pretty nice for a 14 dollar controller that I can also use on my PC.

What would be the recommended specs on a tablet to be able to emulate up to PSP (using retroarch or PPSSPP) with good framerate and all?

I want a Bluetooth or usb version of the Saturn controller. I was always a fan of the SNES controller. However recently I hooked a Saturn controller up to my desktop through an adapter and love it even more 6 face buttons plus 2 shoulders is the best for fighting games plus it just had a better dpad.