4 AM

Losing control?

If you could throw any two games in a blender which two would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smt and fire emblem :^)

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Witcher and Monster Hunter :3

Oh my god, fuck you…

Good evening.

Job interview went great today, the job pays relatively well and I might be officially emplyed next week.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TWELVE MORE DAYS

Way overslept on what was supposed to be a nap last night so might be fucked with work today.
Still playing das2. Found out theres yet another battlemage weapon in this game you can cast magic with. Best game.

Can't decide, but going to go with this since I knew I had an image in regards to it already.

Well, good luck if you get the job.

At least you got sleep, right?

Nice! Good luck.
Whats the first thing you are buying with your first paycheck?

How goes user

Looks comfy
What'd you do today user?

Yeah but I don't even leave for work for like 5 hours.

Was Parasite Eve red pilled on Mitochondria?

One of my favorite bands is coming to the city near me in October and I already have a ticket to go see them. I'm excited.

Age of Wushu and either Tera or Final Fantasy XIV.
Actually good wuxia MMO with fun combat.

Fug.

for you ritsu

Passed my ged. I now have a high school equivalency certificate. Also had to set up 2 new computers.

\(:^))/

Had my job interview today. Was nervous as shit and barely slept the night before, but I managed to hide it. I think it went well. Will get a call back in a week or two. Pressure washed my sidewalk and played frisbee with some m8s.

Idk Professor Layton and LA Noire. This question is dumb.

AND YOU GOT DUBBS
fortune smiles upon you

Everytime I buy or catch fish to eat I get happy and then its bones ruin the whole experience

Explain yourself

Whos the band? Or is it gonna be someone I will have no clue who they are like last time

You aren't hacking me! I ain't clicking nothing!

Congrats fam! Whats the next step in your master plan?

Thank you!

Thank you too! I'm planning on buying a decent PSU first of all. I'll slowly gather all the parts I need to build a whole new PC setup.

Getting a degree in somthing not shit, then saving enough money over a few years to actually marry someone not shit.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

you are getting very sleepy very very sleepy

sleep snug, smug

Slept mostly. Worked on making something before I went to bed this morning (which took too damn long for something meant to be "quick and dirty"), and then when I got up I went and checked on a friend's house since they're paying me to keep an eye on things while they're gone for the next week and a half. Currently trying to clean out a bookmarks folder, right down shit that's been deleted to find elsewhere, and generally better organize it. It's not fun.

Also made this mp4 combining Shlomo the Hedgefund and Item Bounce.

Be the first to breed/genetically engineer boneless fish like the guy who did it to watermelon.

This question is just fine!

I need to rebuild my pc a bit but had to save for nippon so couldn't. Maybe I'll have money left at the end but I doubt it. Going to visit weeb shops on my last day and blow it all if I see stuff I want.

Oh right. How long before you go full time college?

Pelican. Their albums City of Echoes and What We All Come to Need are literally perfect. I've loved them for years. I hate saying this because it makes me feel like a hipster but they're sort of obscure, but only because their genre (post-metal/post-rock) isn't a mainstream genre.

Hopefully this winter. Next week im gonna go talk to the counceller.

No it's fucking not.

Anyway, the next Layton ARG puzzle requires me to actually pick up a copy of the New York Times. Goddamnit Level-5.

you doubles nigger

I hope not

My bookmarks folder is a fucking mess. Its just this bloated untagged thing with 1000s of links at this point.
Why not just stay at your friends house the whole time? Snoop much in it?

I knew it!

Gonna be able to get any grants?

Just pirate it

They took out an ad in it. I don't think they post the ads on their website.

Im pretty sure i can get the pale is it pale or spelled a different way grant. I just need to wait until mid august then i will have been here a year.

i can't help that mainstream music is shit

I'm in the best shape I've been in years because of all the lifting and pushing and walking I do at work all day.

Wew. I'll never forgive you for this.

Ok fam

Its pell grant.

Fam, ive never seen the word spelled out, only spoken.

Oh yeah. I slept with snus in on purpose because I heard nicotine gives you weird dreams. They did seem kinda more hyper? If that makes sense. Also I woke up wide awake which was nice.

Shoulda sounded it out

Hipsters aren't really hipsters anymore.

Nah, they're just paying me to make sure his dad (who's staying at the house) actually puts the garage door down and shuts the front door because he's prone to not doing so (cyclical logic of "why should I shut the doors when you guys always do?" when they only do it because he never does). Oh well, I got paid $40 up front (with more to come when they get back), so that's reason enough for me check by as was asked.

I think pell is someones last name.

I had a helicopter circle around my house so thats rad

MOUNT AND BLADE, AND LotR

What do? Should i sacrifice my beliefs and make friends with the furry trash or stick to my guns?

What kinda grown ass man needs people to check and make sure he shuts his door jesus

Some summers I see a lot of black helicopters and military jets over my house and theres not even a base nearby. Its pretty comfy.
How goes user

1) >being gay
2) >getting cucked while being gay
Faggot, you need to stand up and take charge.

Harvest moon wont even get them that much gamer 'cred'. Though this does explain the prices on gamecube games

its not about getting in shape buddy
its about stress

Kill the furry, kill your boyfriend and then kill yourself

Guess that makes sense.

ALSO

God damn you need to learn how to meme properly.

I'm not too stressed from work. Just very very tired. Plus its close to done and then nippon anyway.

Need to bring grater emphasis on the fact you're a gay cuck. Tell your bf to not move in with that bitch. At least be an alpha gay.

Im gonna drain the dems dry before they cut funding to all this pointless shit.

I figured fam, glad things are still going well for you

His dad's… odd, to say the least.

Gamecube pretty much turned into the next SNES (or rather, "3D SNES") in terms of scalpers looking to resell stuff on it. For fuck's sake, must plays on the Gamecube can be like $30-40 if they've got a major Nintendo character on it (meanwhile PS2 and Xbox "must plays" are maybe $10 at most due to being so available and not having the same reputation in regards to the system). I've managed reasonably well to build up a small shelf of games I got at generally reasonable, if not outright cheap prices (many of which are now a good bit more than I paid), but it's been a slow process just to get it to where I am as I don't want to pay scalper prices. If I hadn't already gotten a bit of a headstart on it (I got the likes of Eternal Darkness, TTYD, ToS, and Windwaker before the prices shot up), I honestly wouldn't bother picking up games for it at this point. Especially between the likes of Dolphin and Nintendont.

Its not really the dems money. Its our money. I payed taxes for this shit for once!

Thanks user
Hows your day going?

Enjoying my day off, it's been nice enough so far

Do anything fun on it?

brains been getting sharper again after some weeks of it being useless mush, I think its because I let the vitamin D and magnesium lapse, or milk, have not been drinking milk cuz of the heat till recently

so good, mind is getting sharp again, may write some linux shit and get some of my affairs in order

True. Meh, i might as well take the money, but actually provide a service to this country instead of what most college students are doing with gender studies shit. this pell grant seems like one big money laundering scheme

Nice work user. Its good to see someone getting back on their feet.

What kinda linux shit?
What affairs? Its not good to cheat on your waifu user

Thats the entirety of the government fam

Aint that the truth. Hopefully trump takes care of it before the next election.

Get a backwards compatible wii and mod it with Letterbomb. You can use loader programs like Dios Mios and Nintendont to run Gamecube games off USB storage.

Glad hes kicking sessions out. Now I can have more hope for muh weed

Persona x Pokemon has been in my mind every now and again. Just imagining Red being the nothinpersonnel protag, hanging out with Blue, and fighting edgy shadow pokemon.

Please god no
How goes user?

I do have a wii that can do that, just no eii remote anymore. Honestly, im not too interested in the gc library that much.

As long as the weed doesnt come near me, i dont care.

Dude, that is literally fucking SMT3.

Was funny earlier how he moved to kick the trannies from the military. Tons of salt.

I have to give props to trump for that one. I hope he keeps it up and makes sex change operations illegal and against the geneva convention.

its nice

like my SBC which has been shelved since the thing fucked up on me
jsut sorting through old shit and getting new shit set up

I just want to sit in my room watching comfy SoL anime while smoking. Its maximum comfy. Like the comfiest thing in the universe.

I'm really surprised he did that honestly.

Fucking posting errors

Whats an sbc?

Im still morally opposed to any kind of mind altering drug, including alcohol. I like my thinking the way it is.

What about things like caffeine and nicotine?

bretty gud. Trying to take drawing seriously since I have all this time on my hands. Can't help but feel like I'm going through the motions though, I'm drawing boxes and wonder if it's worth anything.

Well shit, I'm on that then.

single board computer liek a raspberry pi
mine is an orange pi one, I used it to set up my personal dropbox

Those just hurt your heath in other ways. Still wont use either, except for tea and soda.

Second reply meant for

Gotta start from the basics fam. I'm sure in a couple months all those boxes will pay off

Oh thats kinda neat.

Fam theres as much caffeine in tea as there is in coffee.

Make sure to do true demon ending for full edge, and play smt strange journey too

I dont drink tea for the caffeine. I just like the taste.

Thats how they all get started. Next its caffeine pills, then its synthesizing your own caffeine and injecting it between your toes to hide your habit. Better cut it out while you have a chance.

I told you about it before man, but its fine that you dont remember, its small time any way

Oh hey, it's my first 4 AM thread. I've always wanted to be in one of these but I kept dozing off from sheer boredom at 2:30.

Going to bed. Night.

Gotta quit cold turkey. Good idea.

night

I have the absolute worst memory. It sucks a lot of the time but it does mean a lot of shit like games and anime are still fun on the second time.

How goes user?

Cya tomorrow probably user
Night!

I can appreciate that, it takes me like 8 years before I can play a game fresh again

I try to wait a long time anyways so I can enjoy it that much more. I played DeS for the first time since its release recently and it was much fun.

These threads are always so fucking dead. There's always some forced question in the OP in an attempt to get discussion going, but it never does.

Why do people even bother making these threads any more? What purpose do they serve? I used to like 4am but nowadays it just feels pathetic. It's gone on too long, a bit like the Simpsons. These threads are the Simpsons of Holla Forums.

I'm getting back into headpats and pancakes, the music is nice

I still make them and post in them mostly out of spite at this point. Though the slower threads have grown on me some. Pretty comfy.

I don't even know what you mean by that user

teachign feeling, its about havign a daughteru

Are you drunk?

Attempting to drawfag as usual, only now i've bitten off more than what I can chew.

I jsut type poorly and dont care about fixing it for the most part

I just have no clue what you are talking about user!

What is that thing you are posting?

teaching feeling, the game

Love you guys

?

love you too fam

even if I am in the cytube most of the time

That big mech? Otto.
That's just a sorceress kobold, if you're wondering.