Hey Todd. See that mountain? You can climb it

Hey Todd. See that mountain? You can climb it.

BotW is my GOTY so far (at least until the incline cometh) but I would really prefer if you'd stop making threads.

look at this kid getting his fee fees hurt

Too bad there is fuck all on it, just like Skyrim, which is a far better game. Get out kid, Holla Forums is for adults, not Nintendo kiddies.

Zelda is for kids and manchildren.
What is your point?

I had my first taste of YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE with Dragon Quest 8, it was very pretty and I've had enough. And that was just an illusion as the game was still rather linear.

Mario Odyssey will be better.
I never got into Zelda anyways so I don't care about Breath of The Wild.

I am at the last 10 hours or so of Dragon Warrior 7 on the ps1.
FUCKING KILL ME NOW OH GOD WHY IS THIS GAME SO LONG AND TEDIOUS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

See all that nothing? You can explore it,

See that cave? There's not much to explore inside just a shrine instead.
See that Labyrinth? You can actually explore that so the shrine in the middle of it just has one room with a reward.
See those Lost Woods? You have to navigate through them a certain way to get to the shrines in there.
See those Dark Ruins? It's real fuckin dark in there. Bring a torch and explore until you find the shrine.
See Hyrule castle? You can go in there whenever, but it's easier if you do the Divine Beasts first.
See those Divine Beast dungeons? They all share a similar gimmick and theme despite inhabiting different areas so they're kind of disappointing compared to themed dungeons of the past.
See that big Guardian? Just learn to parry and they're the most disappointing enemy in the game.
See that Lynel? That's where the fun is.
See that faggy-looking bird? He's actually straight and has six daughters.
See that faggy-looking foreman Bolson? He seems pretty gay but talks about finding a wife later in the game after you complete Tarreytown.
See that amiibo-locked DLC? Of course you don't see it unless you used a NFC-capable Android device to write NTAG215 chips or used cheats on a softmodded Wii U cuz no one is buying individual plastic toys just to get on-disc content.

in BoTW you can go straight to fight ganon if you want.
The ONLY reason to really go do the shrine puzzles and the beast dungeons is to get stronger.
And I suppose for the story of it all.
But really it is the definition of play at your own pace.

You want to wait until you're the beefiest fucker in Hyrule and at the top of the food chain before you fight Ganon? Go ahead.
You want to just run right over there with nothing but the pants you woke up in, maybe pickup a weapon or two along the way, and go fight him at base stats? Go right ahead.

Wasn't there 4 dragon things that fly around and give you no fucking reward after killing them?

Correction: five.

See that flying serpent dragon? You have to hit it with an arrow in certain spots to get it to drop materials for improving gear, but dragons only appear in certain areas and sometimes it's a pain to get them to show up so you keep fast traveling back and forth and approaching the area from other directions. The electric dragon is easiest to farm materials from, but the others can be frustrating.

His point is Skyrim is shit and anything less than 100% uninterrupted disgust for it makes you a pleb and some degree of Bethesdrone.

Hey user.

Made me chuckle.

I didn't play BotW because I'm not really interested in Zelda, but it hardly looked like remaking the same game as the previous installments. For thay matter, TES doesn't do that either. If anything, TES keeps on changing (e.g. removing) too many things with each new installment

this

When can I climb this mountain?

Nigger, at least think about what you say before it comes out.

Best girl.

See that female character? You can cuck her.

It really isn't.

I still wanted to grind glorias gears, if you know what I mean. Eigar was pretty alright tho. Much better than the rocker who screamed he had aids, or the hacker who was mostly just annoying. Too bad there were no cute guys in the roster.

I figured Glory was going to have a stupid reason for being so emotionless but her background was fucking brutal and I love it

But you can't jump over it. Todd still wins this round.

>>>/cuckchan/

Better than Zeldo

Skyrim isn't that good, but definitely less boring than BoTW, at least from my experience.

No, you just like their illusion of challenge, depth, and choice.

Like BoTW.

See that mountain? You can climb it. There's a Korok on top.

Wack wack pause game drink potion wack

Wack wack use healing item switch swords wack wack