What enb is this?

What enb is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ricky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no autist on this site that has every single enb memorized. Put in the effort of finding yoursrkf

Nice screenshot OP. Where did you take that?
Last night I bond burgered your sister

"Last night I pierced your sister's buns"

Look closer

pic related

Can mods make fallout 4 look halfway decent? Do they reach the waifu levels of skyrim?

I'll bond burger you next.

fnv is a mediocre game

Jay's ENB

mediocre bait post tbh
apply yourself

i laughed

Last night I secretly pounded your sister

It's called "Stop playing video games and go outside"

ENB is a foreign term to weeaboo autists.

Last night I CIA your sister sandwich?

I dont get that

Are .enb good?

t. goon

Personally I think they hurt my eyes when I use them so I never really use them. Sweetfx is better since you can adjust shit imo

There's so many different ENBs that you're sure to find one that suits you.
Using just the default ENB doesn't really add any annoying effects but makes the color more realistic, adds shadows, ambient occlusion and a better AA.

Also, funny thread

For clarification I was shitposting and had the word ki.no and it got filtered
Wew

good is filtered?

Wut?

good

oh now I get it
Mark's doing a damn fine job moderating this board, this is clearly what we needed

I am going to link the wiki page for a minor, one-off character in one of the game's expansions and you are going to note how many little details there are to him and how many different things can happen to him.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ricky

ya got baited son

Faggots like you are the reason normalfags think that story goes above gameplay. Gen Y was a mistake.

Have a Pleb Leddit Memia gif in honor of Mark stealing your ebin maymay.

spicy bait

Every once in a while, cakejew does something good.

I MI6ed your sister's patty?

fuck you mark
kínó

Drones gonna drone.

You can really do better than this.
And if it isn't bait then damn nigga

You are the type of retard to say that Oblivion is GoTY because Skyrim was such a piece of shit.

Why are you so angry?

Oblivion was the best TES

Now you're just ranting

That's not how you spell Daggerfall

This isn't relevant to the conversation at all.

I'm just confused why a game that is built on such a buggy piece of shit is suddenly praised because "muh based obsidian!" This is how the last gasp of Bioware went down. Feel free to shut down any criticism though, it's a lot easier than actually defending the game. For fuck's sake, you are putting the story above gameplay.

Because a game is more than its engine?
Are you actually this fucking stupid?

Weeagoons lmao

Interacting with the story and world is part of the gameplay, retard.

So Gone Home is game now? Good to know.

I can't believe you exist

You almost seem to be presenting Gone Home as having a grander world to it than a spooky house with notes talking about being a lesbian in it and a grander story to it than wandering around a spooky house for half an hour reading notes talking about being a lesbian.

Put it this way. Way of the Samurai series is how you balance gameplay and an open world. F:NV is just fallout with different endings. If the game itself is shallow a fuck how could a "good story" fix that glaring problem?

Then tell me why the game is bad without mentioning the engine you cum sock

That's like saying "Tell me one thing that's utter shit about this car other than the engine".
If the engine is shit, that's it, it's going to be a terrible ride.

So the game isn't bad?

Jesus Christ

I didn't know there was dialogue and decision making that had long lasting effects in Gone Home.

Right, because a game works exactly like a car

A car without a terrible engine that doesn't work is a useless cart.
A game with a terrible engine that doesn't work is hardly playable.
I would love to get back into NV, but fuck me if I'm putting up with that abortion of an engine again.

I'm already fucking off. Fanboys are gonna be fanboys. I'll just laugh it out in a few years basic facts will be accepted after the drones are laughed out of the place. They can only control themselves for so long.

The engine works fine.
You're just being a faggot.

Gimme a break

You're delusional in addition to being retarded.

Funny, I never had that problem after hundreds of hours of play, are you sure you're not just a dumb nigger?

Reported for shitposting.

Wow ALL of this has so much to do with the game itself being bad
You really convinced me

Reported for being to cute~

Is this the Vault Boy Race?

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines and STALKER had WAY worse bugs and you faggots suck it's dick everyday. Vampire Masquerade was literally unfinishable at launch.
(not to say they don't deserve the praise as well)
Yes it's a buggy mess, but it's one of the last truly well made CRPGs we will ever get, much less the last true fallout title.

Catherine is on the same engine, retard. Bethesda just can't code for shit and Obsidian didn't have the time frame to work from their own codebase (under 2 years to produce an open world game is fucking ridiculous. It's basically sabotage from the moment the contract is signed). The only thing wrong with Gamebryo is Bethshit and the mutant offspring they produce.

That said, plenty of good games are on slapdash garbage engines. VTMB was made on unfinished Source. Game development ran alongside development of the source engine. There are even good Unity games out there, though those are rare